Speaker 1: It's time to Catch a Cheater.
Speaker 2: Only on the Juble Show.
Speaker 3: Lee is on the phone today for to Catch a Cheater and she's been dating her boyfriend Tom for two years now, but all of a sudden, she thinks something's going on, So we'll see if we can help her out.
Speaker 4: Lee.
Speaker 3: Sorry that you're going through this, but what's up? Why do you think Tom might be cheating on you?
Speaker 4: First of all, he's just like a great guy, So I just want to put that out there. I never in a million years, but I think I peepe cheating. But I'm trying to stay calm. I just there's been too many flags lately. A little background real quick. We met in college, so like he's been following me around ever since. He's a sweet, sweet guy and literally one of the like one of those top notch guys who will drop anything just to be there for me.
Speaker 1: You know. He makes me feel.
Speaker 4: Special like all the things, and honestly, like it just all feels like a big switch in my brain. And yeah, yeah, So basically, I I've been trying to keep myself in check, like really considering all the other ways that men have cheating me over the years, and he's not like that and try not to read into this because I don't know about you, but like I've had a series of cheating, toxic men, and like Tom never giving me a pause to think that. But anyway, we don't we don't live together. We've been together for two years, but like at this point we might as well. Like I'm always over at his place, and in the last few weeks I've noticed a shift that Tom hasn't been coming home as much as he used to, or to my place as much as he used to, Like he's just out more. And he's told me that he has like a lot of work that he needs to get done and that he'll call later, but like sometimes he doesn't even call me at night, which is it's a big switch, I would say, like the norm has always been he used to call honestly, like sometimes color text every hour, and now it's like hard to get a hold of him.
Speaker 1: So that was like the first bump.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And then there's also this this thing where he's just like saying he needs me time, and when I call him out, I'm like not being around so much, And how.
Speaker 3: Does he say the me time thing? Like is it like get off my back and need me time, nice about it.
Speaker 1: He's nice about it. It just seems to be happening a lot, happening a lot lately.
Speaker 4: Like I I believe me, Like I'm not some kind of monster, and I don't expect him to like be there on the drop of a hat or you know, every second of every day. But it's just something that's new and it's happening more consistently. So then one day, like early last week, we went out for like a nice little lunch at a cafe, and when I noticed him get out to get the car, get out of the car to get gas, I saw a hair tie on the floorboard.
Speaker 1: So that means my stomach drop.
Speaker 4: But he works from home, he doesn't have female friends, doesn't have he doesn't like take coworkers, you know, he's not over with coworkers' places.
Speaker 1: Like I brought it up. I was like, hey, what's this, like, trying to keep my.
Speaker 4: Cool and be chill, and he like kind of stammered, and he was like, it's my it's my sister's. And so it feels so eagy like sharing this out loud because I think I've been in denial about it, but like that has stuck with me. So I when I went to throw I'm.
Speaker 1: Like laughing, like I can't. I can't make this stuff up.
Speaker 4: I went to throw that hair tie out, and I noticed a receipt for like a really nice restaurant that we have the two of us have never been to. And that receipt like was over one hundred dollars. Looks like for a dinner for two. And that doesn't seem like me time to me.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I saw you guys like a clip of Catch a Cheater on TikTok.
Speaker 1: I like my gut is like I should just be emailing you guys for help.
Speaker 2: Well, we'll see if we can figure it out for you.
Speaker 3: You already told us what grocery store he's a rewards member at, so we'll do the usual. We'll call and pretend to be from the grocery store and tell him that he's this month's lucky winner of free flowers delivered from our floral department, and we'll see if he sends those seawhed to somebody else. Okay, Okay, thanks guys, All right, well play a song, come back, call him and get your to Catch a Cheater next. If you're just joining us for Today's to Catch a Cheater. Lee is on the phone and she thinks that her boyfriend of two years named Tom might be cheating. So we're about to call him and pretend to be from the grocery store that he's a Rewards card member at and say that every month we choose one lucky Rewards Card member who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department, and we'll see if he sends those to Lee or to somebody else. But first, Lee, why don't you catch us up on your situation?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And Tom is a sweetheart. We've been together for two years.
Speaker 4: We don't live together, but we spend a lot of time with each other, and recently noticed a couple of things like him wanting more me time, not not reaching out as much at night time. And I found a girl's hairtie in a car that is definitely not mine, and a receipt for a really expensive restaurant that we have not been to together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that hair tie and receipt definitely say yeah. All right, are you ready for us to call him?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, here we go.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hi, this is Corbyn calling from I was looking for our Rewards card member named Tom.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Yeah, that's me.
Speaker 2: Hi, Tom, Please don't hang up. This's not a marketing phone call.
Speaker 3: I'm actually calling to say congratulations, you're this month's lucky Winter.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for shopping with us. We're clapping it up for you over here.
Speaker 1: What do I win?
Speaker 3: Well, every single month, we choose one Rewards Card member who gets free flowers delivered from our new and improved floral department. So you've just won thirty six long stem red roses, a box of candy or chocolates, and a card to be delivered to anybody that you want with in the fifty United States absolutely free.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 7: Yeah that's crazy.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's awesome.
Speaker 3: So if you know who you want to send them to right now, I'm prepared to get out over the phone.
Speaker 7: Can we can get it going now?
Speaker 2: Great?
Speaker 3: The first thing I would need to be the first and the last name of the person you'd like to send the flowers.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's Lee.
Speaker 2: Lee, Yes, L E, L E I G.
Speaker 3: H okay, and anything you want to put on a card to Lee.
Speaker 7: Yeah, say I know that, I know I've been distant lately, and these flowers are to say and I'm sorry. Okay, we should talk later. So I have some things I need to confess. I do love you.
Speaker 3: Please know that that on there and uh great. At this point, I'm going to have to let you know that this is not the grocery store at all.
Speaker 1: Tom, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: This is actually the Jewbill Show.
Speaker 3: It's a radio show and we do a segment called to Catch a Cheater where if you think your significant other is cheating, you see who they send flowers to, and your girlfriend Lee is actually on the phone.
Speaker 1: Are you kidding me right now? Are you kidding me right now?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 6: What are you?
Speaker 1: What is it? What is this message?
Speaker 7: What is it to? Wait?
Speaker 1: Nothing? Nothing, it's nothing bad, It's nothing bad.
Speaker 7: It's great.
Speaker 1: You want to look at what do you need to come fad? What do you need to contest?
Speaker 7: It's not it's it's not it's not anything bad. It's I promise you it's it's I'm I'm I'm not cheating on you.
Speaker 1: Well, I found a hair tie. You remember when I found a hairtie in the car and you're like, it's your sisters And it wasn't your sisters. I could tell I'm not an idiot. What is that? What was that.
Speaker 7: Receipt?
Speaker 1: Guess what. Guess what. Guess what, Tom, I found a receipt. I found your receipt for.
Speaker 4: Your like fancy restaurants, like one hundred and fifty bucks somewhere.
Speaker 1: It was in the trash. So you're not even you're being messy. You're messy right now? What is going on?
Speaker 7: Think that?
Speaker 1: Just tell me, please listen to me.
Speaker 7: I'm I. I love you. I love you so much.
Speaker 1: I would never cheat on you. But you did. You did I did it?
Speaker 7: No, No, I it's okay, okay. Look I I've been wanting to move in with you for so long and I think that that is the next step that we should take. And I it sounds, it sounds so stupid, but I've been I don't. I don't feel good that I don't. I don't make a whole lot of money and you know that, and that's like, I don't. I don't feel good about that. I know you don't care, but I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 7: I don't feel good. And I know that my mee time has seemed suss and it has been. I've been doing a lot of it. I and I am. I'm so sorry. And yeah, that the hairtide the receipt. Of course you think that I'm cheating, but it's this. I'm literally, I'm just ubering like I'm trying. I'm trying to make extra cash, like I'm just I'm trying to grind so we can afford an actual nice place. Like I'm ubering. I'm uber eating the hair tis probably. I had to pick these drunk girls up the other night, and they were there were too many people that they said, I mean, the one of them had to sit in the passenger seat. She kept susy with my radio the whole time. Oh my god, I love you.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I mean you said, I'm like, that's such dumb for not telling me this in the first place. That part.
Speaker 6: You need this, I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't you know. I don't care how much money you make.
Speaker 4: I'd rather you have quality time with you and you first of all, you've being honest about this stuff, and like the quality time and stiff killing you running around trying to make ends meet, like killing yourself with work, like I'm not into that. You just, Oh my god, dude, are you serious?
Speaker 1: That's what.
Speaker 2: S Why did you feel like you had to lie?
Speaker 6: Tom? Seriously, I thought that everything it would be easier when like we finally talk about it and talk about moving in. I thought it would just be easier if I had everything ready to go already, that it didn't like wait on it, it didn't have to be like a long thing.
Speaker 2: Well at least you know, he's not cheating.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, I'm I mean, I'm relieved about that. But honestly, Tom, I like you never like, don't confess anything like that, like the way you wrote that note on the flowers, Like, come on, seriously, Oh my god, was.
Speaker 2: I received from one of the people in the car not to put holes in your story? Tom, I just just want to make sure we're clear.
Speaker 7: Probably, I like, they fly off all the time, and I've been trying to I mean, like I have been trying to cover it up.
Speaker 1: I've been trying to clean up my car and make sure that nothing's there.
Speaker 7: But that's probably it's probably on an order though I had to pick up the other day.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, yay, he's not cheating.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And also, Tom, it sounds like you can stop doing uber eats and ubering people places now.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you are too much. I am I honestly am relieved. I love you.
Speaker 4: So much, like please just be real with me, and like yeah, I can't wait to live with you too, honey.
Speaker 2: Oh they're gonna live together.
Speaker 6: I love you so much.
Speaker 2: The Jewell Shows to Catch a Cheater