Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: The Emirates NBA Cup is here. You can win big getting in on the action at Draft Kings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NBA. All thirty teams split into six groups every Tuesday and Friday, playing for the right to advance into a single elimination in season tournament culminating in the NBA Cup Championship in Las Vegas. First time. Here's something special for you new Draft King customers. Bet five dollars to get one hundred and fifty in bonus bets if your bet wins. Score big with Draft Kings Sportsbook, Every point counts. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Use code Money Moves. That's cold money Move for new customers to get one hundred and fifty in bonus bet if your bet wins when you bet just five bucks only on Draft Kings.
Speaker 3: The Crown is yours.
Speaker 4: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia, visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and y four six seven three six nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling. Call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of boothill casino in resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue once. See DKNG dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 2: If you if you love to use emojis, you going to heart this news See what I did to ojil. Researchers from Indiana University say, those who use a lot of emojis tend to have higher emotional intelligence.
Speaker 5: You do.
Speaker 6: Everybody knows. You know, you're going stable of emoji.
Speaker 3: Hey, i'd be, i'd be, i'd be, i'd be, i be, i'd be all the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, uh huh, which is the ability to understand, proceed, and manage your emotions and the emotions of others. Less emoji use with friends and romantic partners is associated with a personality style notice avoidant attachment, which often involves priority, prioritizing self reliance and independence over emotional closeness and intimacy.
Speaker 6: Mmmm yeah, now y'all want you?
Speaker 2: Hey, I still the emojis hold a lot of times that's not respond Hey, what's your what's Your's?
Speaker 6: The crying of.
Speaker 2: Hey, you send me something, crying emoji.
Speaker 3: Trying wait, crying, laughing, the last.
Speaker 2: Proud of the man of Moji, laughing, yes, yes, cry laughing. And I'm very simple. Uh As You're like, okay, I'm on my way, Okay, yeah, Jordan, the same thing, George, like, I'm outside.
Speaker 3: It's the letter.
Speaker 2: I don't know. No, no, no, it's k r or. I used to think moji's you know, I got that little man. He dressed up, he got a little sweater, he got a swell, he got the glass, he got a little party. I'n't bring the big mojic's back. Then I had a h uh. Jack told me saying, you see me one more bit Moji. Hey, I'm gonna block you like this.
Speaker 3: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: It's a it's a it's an app. You can go too, and you can make a man just like oh Joe have a bald head. You could put glasses on him. You can put a gold pain on it. Everything. It's it's just a.
Speaker 7: C G.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's almost like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, okay, no, no, I'm gonna do that.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But that's but that's that's what I mean a lot of times, that's how me and my sister like. She'll say something, I'll like respond with an emoji or she'll respond with a big moji.
Speaker 3: All holidays, Okay, you got.
Speaker 6: Yeah? Yeah? Uh, let me see if I still got my bit mojy over here. I'm sure you too.
Speaker 3: Back then, Okay, Hey, Johnson Holidays coming out. Have y'all, have y'all started your Christmas shopping yet? Are you done with your Christmas shopping? You know, thank you? Thanks Giving? Its over? Or did you do most of your crippet shopping on Black Friday when things were that were at a decent price talk to me chat Yeah yes, no, maybe, okay, cool? Cool anyway, Hey, I'm excited about this fight though. For the fight Keith Lee, the whooping ass, that's pretty much it. I'm excited for the holidays. I haven't started Christmas shopping yet. I don't I don't know what my older kids want. Uh, I've got a Christmas list for my my babies, my young babies. I got this this young lady name Monique. I owe her a gift, you know, for for for the blessings that she bestowed upon me. And that's pretty much it. That's pretty much it. You know, my mama not here, my grandma not here. So I'm gonna go see them Christmas morning. I'm not sure the graveyard should be up in Christmas morning. I'm gonna go get I'm gonna go get them a gift. And that's that's pretty much it. Other than that, you know, make sure y'all remember the tour tickets pre cel tomorrow at noon. N s f W is the cold. N s f W is the cold. That's pretty much it. I wish I could actually see what y'all saying, but my phone is charging. What else I'll want to talk about? Can I tell you all? The Bengals are the best foreign a team in the NFL right now? Even though our defense it's a shaky. If we happened for fuck, but some god, for sake of reason, happen to get in the playoffs, we are a team that nobody would want to see. Can I stand on that?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 3: Can I say to that?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 8: No, no, yes, no, maybe okay cool. Let me see what else can I talk about?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 3: Oh yes, sir, oh Joe, uh huh.
Speaker 6: You remember we had that conversation.
Speaker 3: You got that that whole lost by fun.
Speaker 6: I told you I had one ill news You can you read what you said? I can't. It says, wait, that's you miss max class. No, no, no, I got it by Can y'all see that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah it is. Actually it's twenty two years old.
Speaker 3: And that's your originals in third grade? Right. No.
Speaker 2: I used to bring my lunch to work, but I had it in a bag. And this lady that works at services, she's like, you know, what have you thought about the lunch post?
Speaker 6: See? Nah, not really, she said about.
Speaker 3: That's a that's a nice logestion. Yeah yeah, I was thoughtful. And you and you like you like the Hulk? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Look ay, so I'm gonna keep it the hop Uh Burns got the Spider.
Speaker 2: Man, I got the Hulk. He's like, man, He's like, man, I don't know where mine at. He said, she'll probably threw it away. But you know, I hold on everything. I'm I'm very sentimental. If you didn't know I like it.
Speaker 6: I like it. I like to hold old the stuff.
Speaker 3: Oh Joe, Yeah, I'm gonna do I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna do it.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But you want to get that big using big moji, using big moji, and uh you know the play around, play around with it a little bit.
Speaker 6: Play hold on, let's see if I there's my guy, can you see it?
Speaker 3: Hey, I gotta do that. I gotta give any one of them.
Speaker 6: I like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's so right, that's what I do able to do you. I just like I re responded to people. I seen my big I seen my big moji.
Speaker 6: Do thumbs up. He got off. It's cool bad So come New Year's. That's what you get. That's my New Years. Okay, I use it.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I use you use a big time, big time.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, but I keep my yeah, my my, uh my, my my favorite is a hard eyes.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, I'll be I'll be sitting I'll be sending i'd be sending the hard eyes like yeah yeah, it's uh like I had like a little cry. I got like a little crush on this little chick, little chick named Monique. Yeah, I'll be saying, I'll be sending Monique, you know the crush eyes and stuff like, and she be responding sometimes she cool, Yeah, yeah, she cool.
Speaker 6: Okay, tell he's saying and keep me going at it.
Speaker 2: While Prime commentated on the side with three families, I got my money.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm sure you do, because they when I was you know, I used to call me Hella hands right, they call me hell he matter of fact, let me tek hold on matter of fact. When I was LA. You know, when I was in LA. You know, listen, man, I don't want to bring that up. You know, when I was in LA and stuff, but they I would. They used to call me little baby's fathers. You hear me, Hey, Hey, Hey, I'm gonna tell you again. Hey. Keith Lee, Bruce Lee, Spike Lee, and Lee from Rush Hour, all of them getting their ass work.
Speaker 2: Joe Burrow Up says he bought a Tumbler batmobile from the Dark Knight trilogy. Each were priced at about three million dollars and a fully functional but not street legal. Burrow told Tie Higgs and Jamar Chase doing practice last week. Have I told you I bought a batmobile? I don't get it for like a year, but I bought one.
Speaker 3: I mean, it ain't straight legal. That's a flux. That's a fluck. I mean, listen, you you collect cars, don't you?
Speaker 6: You love cars, However they need to be street legal.
Speaker 3: I gotta be able to drive him on the street.
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 3: But some something like that, be a collector of both, like you know Jay Leno, Rick Ross, some of those, some of those dudes that collect things where it's not street legal, where you put it up and you save it and lay it on down the road. You know, it's where you paid three million for it. Think about it maybe ten years, twenty years from now. Who knows what it might cost, what it might be worth for that matter, what do you want to say? Sweck three bill three three costs three tickets, three.
Speaker 10: Tickets, three million.
Speaker 7: Man, listen y'all, I don't know how much y'all make, but that's yo're killing it because I ain't got it.
Speaker 3: That's Burrow.
Speaker 2: That's years if football Satdary is prossibly not going to three to five off the bill, so he probably doing sixt year year.
Speaker 6: Thirty.
Speaker 10: That's a tax.
Speaker 3: That's about thirty twenty eight. No, yeah, I ain't spending bill.
Speaker 2: Ain't three million on one car it ain't moving nowhere, because that's a house, and I ain't talking about no R and B and no mobile home.
Speaker 7: Yeah no, I'm going down there to conbo with my boys and go Veila next to them. That's what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 10: I'm not a Batman bill, and I can't drop.
Speaker 6: He must be.
Speaker 3: He must be a huge fan of Batman, must be a I've.
Speaker 6: Watched the movies.
Speaker 3: I don't damn if he was Batman.
Speaker 6: Yeah, buying that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, listen, we all we all have advice, advice and certain things that we would spurge on.
Speaker 10: If what three million dollars?
Speaker 3: Shoot, watching bands. Ain't got no goddamn vice, not like that. He probably does, obviously for a reason to spend three min on that. And I think the value of whatever whatever it is he purchased the batmobile Tumblr, whatever the hell it might be years from now, it's gonna be worth ten fifteen times what he paid for it.
Speaker 7: Better be a baby Bruce card something you're not something crazy, then give me that or something three million.
Speaker 3: Listen, I can't even talk trash. I think it was whether two thousand and nine to nine season. Hell, at least have God damn Bugatti for the season for the year, like a damn idiot. Yeah, but you gotta understand I was I was making this was money off the field. I was making so much off of your money. Your people think they go through the what was that twenty five thousand a month now, yeah a month? Yeah, yeah, sir, And yeah, you know how I know how much. You know how I remember how much. It was a matter of fact, people in the chat, if you could do me a favor, you know how, we're not in jail. You know how people get in trouble with their old tweets, like when they become famous or something, people go search that they old We were playing we were playing Philly in the preseason, and I tweeted in the middle of the game on the sideline after I got hit. I literally literally on the sideline. I got hit, came to the sideline and tweeted, I'm okay, y'all. The NFL fined me twenty five grand for tweeting in the middle of the game. And that that's how I remember what my Bugatti payments was, because once they took it out of my check, that was a tweet that's out the next day. Oh hey, hey, they chat chat. If y'all know how to get on Twitter and go back to I think I was still playing it probably two thousand and nine to that. I guarantee the tweet is still up. Damn the find me go go search.
Speaker 6: And that was thousands.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hey, they find me what fifty thousand? That was funny.
Speaker 2: I mean, like, I may, I I gotta I gotta be making some sad bread. I gotta be having some sead bread. But I don't really like, like I said, like a call like that man, And now you've got a tie tall. I was twenty two thousand of all change. Nah, Hey, y'all do check this out. Selbster Stallone says he once mailed his longtime wife Jennifer Flaban a breakup letter Bill faed X the Lone express regret about the decision to send the note back to Flavan back in nineteen ninety four, when the couple.
Speaker 6: Had been dated for six years.
Speaker 2: But a year later they passed things up and the two got married in nineteen ninety seven, and they stayed together ever since.
Speaker 6: What's the worst way you've ever broke up with someone?
Speaker 3: Ooh, hey, I'm so glad, y'all see yeahgo hold on, Hey, I'll never forget. I don't remember the year, but let me tell you my history when it comes to women. Everybody leave me, Jay Jaard. When I tell you, everybody leave me, I never stood a chance. So so many people have left me to the point where I'm number to it. When somebody leaves like that, that's how that's how long it's been happening. They yeah, oh, so you need listen. I listen to it. I'll never forget left a voicemail. She broke over me, and she left a voicemail on my phone. Who breaks up with somebody and not have the decency to do it to their face or at least at least text.
Speaker 6: It to me.
Speaker 3: I happened not to answer the phone. Well, I didn't answer the phone. She left Jazzmine Sullivan, I'll never forget this. She left a Sullivant's in love with another man?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 3: No, in love with another man? On my point, man, I'm like, what And when I when I tried to, you know, get in contact with her to see that's what's going on, I couldn't.
Speaker 11: Like.
Speaker 3: I don't know if she had blocked my number of what had happened and then like two weeks later she is with another dude. So it made sense. Oh, it made sense.
Speaker 12: I don't think you got talking about I'm not scared of learning to target for another and then he get it wrong. And then she tried, you got you gotta gotta get get your lick back. No, no, no, no, no, I don't do no lick. I don't do no look back once once once once you want you, once you depart, once you.
Speaker 3: Get off strained, you know how you try to get back home and the people say you can't, you can't come back. No, we we ain't doing that. Once you you walk off the plane. Good because everything I do, you know, you know I have, everything I do is it comes from a good place. It come I'm genuine. You know I'm not perfect. You know I'm the first that I'm not perfect. But you know for the mistakes that I do make, You know, God God forgive me. You know, listen, I'm a back fire. Sometimes I try to.
Speaker 6: I try to.
Speaker 3: I try to follow the ten commandments, but sometimes I FALLO.
Speaker 6: Probably his hard in the right plate? Is it dignally that's in the wrong, that father?
Speaker 3: Oh no, And I don't know.
Speaker 10: I don't I don't want to tell you, but you can't.
Speaker 3: You can't make it all the way to the past got you.
Speaker 6: We all had that problem with you.
Speaker 3: Ain't had your meeting to control. I'm good, dudes, I'm a good super Yeah good, I'm a good Hey, hey, I'm a he's a good man.
Speaker 6: It was like that for.
Speaker 2: What.
Speaker 3: That's what. That's what got me in trouble without yoga. A lot of them told me I was good.
Speaker 6: I should have stayed.
Speaker 3: I had a whole.
Speaker 6: But as you get older, you're like, now you know what, yeah, get that, Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: They just like the thing you know, is somebody serious. Like when somebody say, don't call me no more. All that I mean, they don't really say anything. They're like, Shannon, I'm over, I'm done. Boom, that's it.
Speaker 6: And you called.
Speaker 2: I think they will be already like change call the people and say, look, I'm gonna call my ex. I'm finna call he soon to be my ex, because soon as they hang up, you called right back. The number you call is no longer in service. If you feel you reach this number and eron, please hang up and try this call again.
Speaker 3: Alrighty it is Joe.
Speaker 6: It is what it is when it runs, the course runs its course.
Speaker 3: He ain't nothing you can do.
Speaker 6: I'm not Finna.
Speaker 2: I'm not finna blow you up and go out that stuff because you're not finna hit me with no harassment charge. I told him, I told him, tell me not the call. I would say, hey, are you sure? I would say, hey, I'm gonna call one more time, Shannon, don't call me. Okay, that a scared straight Oh yeah, you're not finna put that fire on me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hey, mum, I ain't gonna lie. Man.
Speaker 10: I got my heart a little broke damn high school.
Speaker 6: Bro, there's the only girl who broke up with me.
Speaker 10: She told me, Yeah, straight up, bro, I was yeah, she got me. I was sixteen dogs.
Speaker 7: So look right, so I'm gonna tell about I'm gonna keep it all the way in thousand. Like I didn't want to go to this guy. I didn't want to go to this tournament, right. I was playing at the AU Basketballma Pops told me you gotta go to this tournament and all that.
Speaker 10: But it was like a little little bit freaking girl friend. I thought I was flying like.
Speaker 7: The young man, you know what I mean? Yeah, a little Mommy. I'm but I sign my sophomore. You know what I'm saying, sophomore starting varsity football and basketball. I'm thinking I'm the man. Everybody over here looked at him, like all right, cool. So my proments ended up making me go to this tournament. So I was supposed to call her at like at a certain time, and I did end up calling her. I had I had a game and because you know, we played six games a day back then, Bro, I had a game and just so happened. I get like the scholarship that I always wanted, the Carolina Roy Williams came to my game. Everything I ended up getting that. That happened literally the same weekend. Bro, I get back, I get back to school. Everybody hearing about it. She give me my letterman jacket back my little chain, and like, nah, I'm good, like straight like give her a hug and all that she hand on the chest.
Speaker 3: I'm good.
Speaker 6: Wait she gave you.
Speaker 3: She gave you.
Speaker 10: Like where straight up the letterman jacket back in the chain, Like nah, I'm I'm good.
Speaker 6: Belove it like on that, I'm like, oh, like damn.
Speaker 10: And when I hit you, Bro, I ain't I was like the first.
Speaker 3: Girl the position in the big like that kind of cry with your stomach. I was just like, no, but you know, so you've been there, been in the fetal position before crying.
Speaker 6: No, I was there young.
Speaker 3: That's why I'm glad we could be vulnerable and tell the truth because we all been there. You know, some dudes we act like, oh, I ain't crying over Yeah, I done been there. I don't wish that kind I don't wish that kind of pain on nobody.
Speaker 9: And that's sair, nope, whatever. Yeah, yeah, you ever interview a mega right right, you can't let it be, but if you.
Speaker 3: Can, but one thing, it's one thing back. I'm like that start like that, just so that story you just told. Obviously, I was scarred years ago, scarred years ago. And one thing I always tell uncle all the time anytime we talk about things like this, you know, and you get on me too about saying it where I say when dealing with people, you know, I always manage my expectations. You hear me. You see where I'm coming from. So understanding not only how you get him, is how you lose them, you know, And understanding history always repeats itself. So Therefore I'm able to I'm able to compartmentalize and understand. You know, I'm trying. I'm trying to go just just just by by example. So it's it's easy when things don't work out, I always remember and just and trace back. Well, hell, well this is what happened back then. So I'm not gonna be then to think, well, hell, it wouldn't happen to me. So it makes it easy because of that heartbreak I didn't been through twenty years ago.
Speaker 6: Oh it's double.
Speaker 3: It sounds dumb, but it's been. It's been. It's been a protective from me because hell, when I think about it, but everybody left me since nineteen eighty three, I ain't had I'm shooting. I'm shooting like thirty percent in the field A double A. Hey, hey, I'm shoot. I'm shoot dirty in the field.
Speaker 10: I mean, well, all your life, I mean, well, figure out hot.
Speaker 3: But no, huh yeah, saw the notebook.
Speaker 10: I saw rewatch film though, No, no, I'm not. I'm talking about who do you watch film on you? You gotta be yeah, yeah, you gotta yeah.
Speaker 3: I said, billion dog.
Speaker 10: If you don't watch film on you, you watch the film on everybody else. It's it's a difference.
Speaker 7: Dog, you know you like oh damn yeah, yeah, I ain't gonna have to step up the right right there. I couldn't just care what.
Speaker 9: You know?
Speaker 6: Come on now, you know.
Speaker 2: Keek Wyatt was invited to the Franky Franky Beverly Tribute to before know the words before I let go.
Speaker 3: Hey, one thing about it. When it comes to Kiki why she can do no wrong?
Speaker 6: Yankee slander here said Old Night Camp.
Speaker 3: No Kiki, I don't care. I don't care what nobody say. It will be no Kiki White's slander. Now we talk about Keith Listen, I'm telling you right now, and they go for everybody in the chat. We talk about the ki Ki White, the legend, one of the greatest voices of all time, top tier. Okay. Now, sometime we forget words. Sometime as an artist, it does happen. It happens. It's a part of the game. I've seen Frank Sinatra live in nineteen sixty eight at Carnegien Hall. He forgot the words. He forgot the words apply me to the moons. Oh, I would think. God. I saw Dean Martin in Vegas at Foo. Yeah, I mean it happens. Why, Oh no, we don't do that. Oh, we don't know not you know, you know he he's sitting singing at the wedding too.
Speaker 6: Now she's singing at the wedding.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, she's singing at the wedding, singing at the wed.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I won't learning about it.
Speaker 6: I tell you later. I ain't. Oh ay j r.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm getting married in February. Where Oh now I ain't back on top. No, I ain't back on top, but I'm getting married. It's gonna be Oh yeah, they said, Dan, I'm gonna be somebody. That's that's a that's a part of my spiritual journey. Oh what's going on. My spiritual journey is finding finding that support system that wants to be there to support me through the upstand the downs, God said, God said, I love by neighbor, you know, and those vows Hey, hey, what the vowel said? You know?
Speaker 6: It's thickness and and help.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and sickness and in health till they do us part to one of us get fat until one of I like I like I like me fat with all I love me fat women.
Speaker 2: I ain't saying you gotta stay the exact same size as I did when I met you. But if you think it will be one thirty five and all of a sudden be two seventy five, that they're gonna fly.
Speaker 3: Whoa whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa whoa, you ain't never seen two seventy five put together?
Speaker 6: Right way?
Speaker 3: See what I tell you?
Speaker 6: What's what you say?
Speaker 10: I just told y'all, hey, I ain't hold you, God, I can't.
Speaker 6: Only like I used to.
Speaker 3: I need I need to walk offul little support.
Speaker 2: But back of the day, back of the day, up to two hundred, take two hundred, I can walk around the room for ten minutes.
Speaker 3: No which yeah, yeah, I ain't lot, I'm too blunt. I ain't doing that. It's your big ass in the bed. Come on at doing that. To listen, There's nothing, it's nothing like. There's nothing like. I mean because as I got older, I mean when I was younger, when I when I was younger, I I I had the pleasure of dating many women that were of size. That's what I have to call it. And b b w's beautiful. I mean, you know one a one aden up was was always my my quest and and and what I yearned for women of size, and as I got older, huh.
Speaker 6: You know you don't.
Speaker 13: Nah big no, no, no, first, oh job first, first of all, no, you be honest, no, yeah, no, one fairly. When I came into the league, I was yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, see that's something lot. I'm like two fifty nine right now in ice cool. Yeah, you get like that round It ain't gonna be it go. It ain't going to the cards. It's a knockout. Yeah, one of them get knocked out by round two.
Speaker 2: Pat twenty two said, do you think anybody can reach the fame of Michael Jackson that Michael Jackson had?
Speaker 3: Absolutely not, and we in the social media era and they still won't reach it. Absolutely not. You could add, you could answer that.
Speaker 1: Yourself without even asking that when they start passing out, when people I see people pass out just to see this man, when they passing somebody, Yeah, hey, I'll let you boy.
Speaker 2: But until then, absolutely gods.
Speaker 3: Now, Michael Mike was on another level.
Speaker 10: You have grown.
Speaker 3: And that that ain't gain, that ain't left a different level. That's a different level.
Speaker 2: I mean, you got a probably Michael Jackson, he probably was Jordan's Christiano Ronaldo all combined in.
Speaker 3: The message in the one one you know you know it? Can I can I say something? It might be a little comfortable, and it's scary. The type of fame Michael Jackson had is the type of fame where you're worth more dead than a lot. I don't want to be that fam I mean because he couldn't go.
Speaker 6: No. I mean, think about it.
Speaker 3: He's been Hey, that's that's that's that's how that was.
Speaker 2: I mean, think about how how young he was when he became famous. Yeah, I mean he's been Michael Jackson since he was like, hey, what are you talking about?
Speaker 6: S week.
Speaker 2: Hill.
Speaker 10: Now you can't go.
Speaker 2: You can't go nowhere. I mean, and see if we got fames, we we still can't go. So we can still we can't go somewhere.
Speaker 6: No, you can't like that.
Speaker 7: Oh no, what I'm cool, man, I'm cool. I told my mama, I swear. I told my mama the first year I played with my lo and she and I told her. I said, Mama, I don't want to be no superstar.
Speaker 10: Since that's what you mean.
Speaker 7: You worked your whole life, I said, Mama, I don't want to be no superstar since like why Tama I can't go nowhere.
Speaker 10: I ain't gonna be able to do nothing like I played on TV and like start running down like we go the best buying certain ship. She's like really, I said, yes.
Speaker 3: She's like thinking about like that.
Speaker 13: I want that.
Speaker 3: I want to have that like that.
Speaker 6: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 7: I don't want that, No, sir.
Speaker 10: I still find I still fly dump to dog.
Speaker 11: I'll be an American and United ship and you imagine people just sitting there non stop just like yo, yeah, like bro, I'm not doing that.
Speaker 5: Noah.
Speaker 11: The volume