Speaker 1: I am all in again.
Speaker 2: Oh, let's guess you.
Speaker 3: You'll more Girls Gazette with Amy Sugarman and Danielle Romo, an iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 4: Good Day, everybody, It's Amy Sugarman and Danielle Romo back here to break down the news on this day, this fine February week.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna lie. At first she came on and she's like, good morning, and then she's like, no, let me do that again.
Speaker 4: Good day, Good day, cheerio.
Speaker 1: When is the when do you ever say good day other than when you're starting this show?
Speaker 4: Never?
Speaker 1: It's just really very very appropriate.
Speaker 4: We're opening up good day.
Speaker 1: It's like, good day.
Speaker 4: We have some really fun news today though.
Speaker 1: But I don't think I've ever said a good day until this. Till you just it before everybody gets into the news. I think we have assignment to our producers, Jackie and Emma to watch the Z Suite. Now. I have been reading the comments and they are pretty split. Half are with you, half are with me. Did you notice that.
Speaker 4: I did notice that. I did notice that there were some people that really loved it and some people that were passed got to watch the next one. So Jackie and Emma what do you guys think?
Speaker 1: And also, if you don't know what we're talking about, go back and listen to Danielle and my review of Lauren Graham's new show, The Z Suite, and then you'll know that you can weigh in on this discussion.
Speaker 4: So just were stop there split. I liked it, Amy didn't.
Speaker 1: No, why are they going to go back and listen because they gotta find out why?
Speaker 4: Okay, Yes, all right, Emma and Jackie hit us with your reviews. What do you think? I think this is Emma.
Speaker 3: I'm Emma and I'm in Generation Z. And to start off, I appreciate that it is twenty four minute episodes.
Speaker 1: I think it's really quick and easy to follow for me, May I just let gen Z? Okay?
Speaker 4: So there's usually ads, which makes the.
Speaker 1: Reason that they're twenty four minutes is because a thirty minute sitcom is actually twenty four minutes. So it's just basically the length of a regular television.
Speaker 4: Show it's a sitcom or commercial.
Speaker 1: Ads because obviously they're going to put ads in if they need to do that because on the hope that it ever goes to Fox or whatever or some other egos in syndication but anyway, thank you, gen Z. Continue Emma.
Speaker 3: I really liked the acting and it was fun to watch, But I don't like watching gen Z because I feel like gen Z is painted in a picture of entitlement but creative, and so I'm a part of that generation and so I feel like it's not a diss but it's a way that people view me per se, and so it makes me not want to be a part of gen Z if that makes sense.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 1: I also think that my beef with the show was they over It was overdone. It was like an exaggerated version, like with realistic sort of notes, but it was so exaggerated, like gen Z is probably not going to the office with like pajamas on, blankets on, but like I get what they were doing. That's sort of like the mentality.
Speaker 4: How about you, Jackie.
Speaker 5: I watched the second episode and I liked it a little bit better. And I think it's because I'm biased towards Lauren. I think that's it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I noticed that in the comments a lot of people feel that way too.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and I like Nico Santos and stuff, but yeah, I thought, like the office being decorated like with like a party in a silent disco. I was like, okay, yeah, a little bit too much, but you know, I get what they're trying to do, you know, But I just like Lauren.
Speaker 1: So that's why I like it.
Speaker 4: All right, So I guess we're kind of I like it the most, Jackie likes it the second most. Maybe Emma likes it the third most.
Speaker 1: I feel like Emma liked it more than Jackie.
Speaker 5: But yeah, yeah, I think Emma liked it a little bit more than me could. But yeah, I would rate us like Danielle, Emma, me Amy.
Speaker 1: I think I'm not gonna watch it anymore, but I but I will if you want me to.
Speaker 4: I'm never going to tell you to do something you don't want to do.
Speaker 1: Oh if we have to talk about it for work, oh oh, Danielle can just do.
Speaker 4: So still yeah on this episode?
Speaker 1: Do I get paid for that? Just kidding. Let's talk about Sally strether So this is I actually think from the same interview that made us uncomfortable when Sally Strothers talked about Betty White. I think we're at it again. Oh no, so not as bad Sally Struther. This is the headline, so it's always kind of a click baity headline. Sally Struthers. You know, but Bet says b Arthur trashed everyone we knew when they ran into each other at the supermarket. Okay. Sally Struthers is not afraid to tell tales of people that have.
Speaker 4: Got no filter. Oh it is an open book.
Speaker 1: She shared her deep appreciation for The Golden Girls star b Arthur passed away at eighty six in two thousand and nine. B Arthur had a good run. This is from that podcast let's talk about that with Larry Sapristine and Jacob Blotti, which I don't know that podcast, but is that the same Poddy White stuff?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Wow?
Speaker 1: Okay. So Sally says I would run into her at the supermarket and she would trash everyone we knew. We would stand in the aisle and she'd say, what do you think about so and so so? Just gossip basically, yes, which is meant to be done at the grocery store in the hair salon.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: B Arthur would often interrupt her by explaint exclaiming, Oh, she can't be because she's an effing a hole. Oh this is just crazy. And then Sally says people in the store were like what's going on in Ale five? I mean, I think everybody needs to listen to this podcast that she did sound juicy.
Speaker 4: In the same breath, she shares one of her fondest memories of the Arthur as well, and I quote be Arthur was filthier than a drunken sailor on purpose.
Speaker 1: She revealed the actor would sneak explotives into her scenes to add levity. Wow, b Arthur for those listening that are Emma's age b Arthur's from Golden Girls, but also mod and All in the Family.
Speaker 4: That's kind of like trail blazing energy because I feel at that when All in the Family was airing, it wasn't common for females to or women to curse, you know.
Speaker 1: So first of all, I like the phrase trailblazing energy. Did you invent that?
Speaker 4: I just made it up?
Speaker 1: Wow, I think you should like trademarket hell. Yeah, trademark trailblazing energy. I think that respect to Sally who just is having no filter in this interview and just letting it out. Yeah, I mean letter in the words of mel Robbins, let them let them, And I do think we need to hear it because what else is in there that we don't know about Danielle. Do you have some Jared Padaluki news.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So Jared pat Lucky looks back on one of the hardest days of filming Supernatural.
Speaker 1: Dean for those playing along Dean Gilmore Girls Dean.
Speaker 4: And he said it was a very difficult shoot. So he said, at the end of season two, maybe the beginning of season three, when Sam dies spoiler alert, when Sam's killed and I'm dead in the bed, Jensen is war Dean is kind of like crying over Sam's dead body, and I was there and I was trying so hard not to breathe because director Kim Manners has set the shot where it's over me and I have a dead makeup and stuff, and Dean's kind of going through everything. I don't remember. That was very difficult, ironically, very difficult to shoot because I wanted to cry. I was hearing Jensen do his performance and I was like, don't do it, don't do it, don't do it, don't breathe, and I was trying really hard.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, so spoiler alert, I think we just ruined season two. So okay, who's Sam Padi Lucky?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so Sam is Padilucky and Jensen is Dean.
Speaker 1: Now, I've never watch this show, but how do you die many times? Are they? Are they vampire slayers? What are they? Has anyone watched this show?
Speaker 4: I think he's saying his character died and he's laying there.
Speaker 1: It says over the three hundred and twenty seven episodes, Padleki's character Sam dies a multitude of times, but the first was back in season two? How does he die a multiple pull of times? Like?
Speaker 4: What were these supernatural? He has to be a vampire, so it's.
Speaker 1: Got to be some kind of powers, right, Wow, but.
Speaker 4: That must be hard, Like you have like fake being dead and somebody is reacting to you being dead and you just have to wow.
Speaker 1: Lay there. I never watched one episode of this show, have you? I know it was super popular. Do we need to watch this show?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I know they have like crazy good fans. People love the show.
Speaker 4: I will give it a shot.
Speaker 1: In a story I learning about Jared Padileachi, I believe from the same sort of like con they were at Comic Con Mega Con Jared Pedaluchi. Even though there was massive amounts of free gum, right, it doesn't seem like gum was hard to come by on the set. Right, you could go to the craft services and there'd be just gum, gum gum, But instead Jared pedaliki Oh would let us chewed gum breathe a little before putting it back in his mouth. I guess that interesting gum tastes better when it's been exposed to oxygen. That's why you smack it. None of this seems correct to me.
Speaker 4: It seems like you're chewing on dry, stale gum, even if it's outside of your mouth and on a napkin for a minute.
Speaker 1: The gum is not juicy if it's been out right. Wow. The actors, while discussing gum, revealed that there was a special connection between gum and Supernatural. The actors always had gum in their mouths across every scene to prove that Jensen Ackle's English teacher was wrong. Is that like the saying you can't talk while there's gum in your mouth, because the proving that you can? Wow. I don't know though gum. If I had to, like put it in my cheek, I feel like my cheek would look puffy. A lot of talk about gum gum always makes me think of Scott Patterson or Scott because do you remember the story that when he moved into I'll never forget this story. When they moved into their new house, the people before them left like palettes and balets of gum, and I was like, no way, get the cupboard in the garage or the basement or I don't remember the details, but like tons and tons of gum. And then I think a couple of years later, I was like, do you still have me that gum? Like, no, it's all good.
Speaker 4: I actually used it. That's amazing.
Speaker 1: Our next story is about a show I watched. That's about It's Kate Hudson's new show is called Running Point, and Max Greenfield plays her fiance. Now, if I did my job well, I would know the episode that Max Greenfield is in. I believe it's Dean's bachelor party.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that is correct. We said that last episode. That is correct.
Speaker 1: So I would like to say, what season, in which episode?
Speaker 4: Which episode I'll find out?
Speaker 1: Oh, Danielle's going to frantically find that. Yeah, well, I tell you a little bit about this show. So I got a sneak preview of this show. It's coming February twenty seventh. I quite enjoyed it. I think I mentioned it in our review of The Z Suite that I actually preferred this show. Running point. So, Max Greenfield, guest star of Gilmour Girls, plays the fiance of Kate Hudson. And he's a doctor. I think he's even maybe a pediatrician. And she is like, owns a basketball team kind of like the Lakers, but it's not the Lakers. Owns a basketball team with her brothers, but she's running it and it's it's quite good. And Brenda's song who you like is in it. Who's married to Macaulay Culkin, which is always like crazy cool to me. But I'm gonna say enjoyable show. I enjoyed every episode.
Speaker 4: Recommend well to answer your question about which episode Season four, Episode four Chicken or Beef, and that is Dean's botched the party.
Speaker 1: Oh I wonder why it was called chicken or Beef? Is that because he had a wedding card and you could check chicken or beef?
Speaker 4: I think because Rory runs into Dean who invites her to his wedding and on chicken or Beef?
Speaker 1: I remember this? Okay, all right? I like it?
Speaker 4: Yeah. So John Hamm was in season three, episode five of Gilmore Girls, the episode called eight o'clock at the Oasis.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, didn't they have a little flirt? Yes?
Speaker 4: Yes, from what I remember, Yes, yeah.
Speaker 1: I could have more with John ham on this show.
Speaker 4: You know what I could have done less of John ham was what but the super Bowl?
Speaker 1: I yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Literally was well. I was watching the TV being like, John ham is this happening?
Speaker 1: You were happy or not happy?
Speaker 4: I mean, John Hamm, you can attend the Super Bowl, but his like he him counting down the Chiefs and like, I gotta watch this the crowd excited?
Speaker 1: Was it embarrassing? Tell me what happened?
Speaker 4: It was the equivalent of Travis Kelsey singing Viva Las Vegas.
Speaker 1: That was like millions of women right at that moment were like, I don't know about this guy. Wait, so am I going to need to watch this video of John ham hold.
Speaker 4: On, you need to watch it now.
Speaker 1: I got him immediately. So I didn't watch this part of the super Bowl. I didn't watch much of the super Bowl. Okay, wait, so John Hamm counting down super Bowl?
Speaker 4: Is that what I should just introing like the Chiefs or something like that?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Okay, hold on it is it super cringe tastic? Like, yeah, okay, here it is? Hold on, okay, so Kingdom, Oh no, okay, hold on, let me watch this. Oh no, oh no. John Hamm introduces the Kansas City Chiefs and I heard he's not even a Chiefs fan, like this was maybe he kind of has Okay, here it is. No it said, he's like a fan of a different team. He's from Saint Louis. Okay, here it comes. I'm watching it.
Speaker 4: Oh no, I just didn't think he had it in him.
Speaker 1: Oh no, well his voice, poor voice cracked multiple times. Why were we doing that?
Speaker 4: I don't know. And then the Philadelphia Eagles had Bradley Cooper and he just how how was he so good? Because he was just I leave freaking Cooper.
Speaker 1: You know, he's a little bit more normal about it.
Speaker 4: He was so normal.
Speaker 1: So John ham his voice squeaked. It was like like that. Also, I don't get it, Like I don't get it if he, like Bradley Cooper is like a huge Eagles fan. The can't like, why don't we have tea swift do the cheese?
Speaker 4: Well? I think that would be too much, too much. I do agree with you? I mean Bradley Cooper. Yeah, I don't know much about him. I know he's an Eagles fan because he always wears Eagles jerseys. You know, like he just is. Yeah, he's perfect for it. Johonham, I just one, I didn't even know you watched football.
Speaker 1: And two also, do we need these introductions? I find the one sort of the tear jerker moment for me is when they run out, Like I don't need to be distracted by I agree. I always cry at football games when the teams run out and the anthem, So I don't need, like John Ham, like I know it's them, I don't need them being introduced. Cool with knowing it's them because of the red jerseys.
Speaker 4: I'm right there with you.
Speaker 1: Speaking of do we want to talk about Travis Kelce's beg's look?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: I liked it. I like his hair.
Speaker 1: Really you were the one.
Speaker 4: I'm I'm okay with it. Like I I actually think Travis Kelsey looks better now than he did like before.
Speaker 1: But I okay, So I just want to know, and I'm not judging. It's totally fine, but did it not look to you like he had a fresh haircut? And blowout? Did it not? Please, don't come for me Kelsey fans. But like, I'm fine with it. I am good with it. But did it not look like that?
Speaker 4: You're not wrong, You're not.
Speaker 1: The beer was trimmed perfectly, the hair was cut perfectly, and there definitely was a blowout. Maybe maybe.
Speaker 4: Him, I am.
Speaker 1: I'm not mad at it. I'm just asking. And did you like the brooch? I've heard some remarks about the flowered gold brooch on the suit. Hmm.
Speaker 4: I did not. I'm gonna have to look that up. I did not notice it.
Speaker 1: You can give a quick yeah, quick, give it a quick gander. And we're not being We're not. We're not. Don't come for us like, We're just talking to you guys about it. I'm not mad at it. I understood the It's kind of a red You like the brooch?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Fine, it's sort of a red Burgundity, which I assume he wears a lot because he's a Kansas City chief.
Speaker 4: You know what I have to say about this outfit, m it belongs on Harry Styles like it is very interesting forward, very fashion forward. I feel like a style has definitely picked this out for him.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: I think so too.
Speaker 4: He is down to dress up and like, do I do see the blowout? I understand that. I'm okay with it. I like the hair.
Speaker 1: It seems to me, though, if you're playing the super Bowl, this is just me, you and I talking to everybody. If you're going to be in the super Bowl, I'm not sure you should be taking it half an hour for a blowout when you should maybe be like, I don't know what football players do getting ready. That being said, I don't. I'm not a professional athlete, so maybe it was his meditation time getting the blow out. I'm not I'm just curious what others think. I pose the questions to let others decide.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I need to see Harry Styles in that up. Totally different vibe. I don't like shoes like that, but they are popular right now.
Speaker 1: Harry Styles would crush that outfit. He would rock that outfit brush. I'm not mad about it because I love Barry Gibb and it does remind me of the Bee Gees. I think that that comparison that I cannot take credit for was pretty good. You got the neck, gold chains.
Speaker 4: Travis Kelce, you keep that long hair. I'm okay. If you if you have to do a blowout every morning.
Speaker 1: I like it, and I mean, look, it's cool. It's just a statement piece. It's like he shared a statement.
Speaker 4: Man, they got their butts kicked.
Speaker 1: Man, it was naughty. I didn't even watch really, and then I joined in and it was just like a lot to zero.
Speaker 4: It was just like I think at one point it was forty to zero or something like that, and then finally Kansas City got some points.
Speaker 1: I didn't have a team I cared about.
Speaker 4: We do have to talk about some Super Bowl commercials that.
Speaker 1: Are dear so many I need to.
Speaker 4: Go back and John Hamm though I'm.
Speaker 1: Done with John ham He he gives a lot of credit to Lauren Michaels in some article.
Speaker 4: All Right, moving on, I feel like.
Speaker 1: We've done enough about John ham. I want to spend some Adam Broody.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's spend some time on Adam Brody, because let's.
Speaker 1: Talk about the superstar of the world. Right now, you tell me about the commercial and then let's talk about him just owning the Critics' Choice Awards.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, So if you guys saw the Super Bowl, you probably saw the Pringles ad with Adam Brody.
Speaker 1: Is awesome. It was.
Speaker 4: I mean, like many people are biased with things, Lauren, I'm biased with anything with Adam Brody. Adam Brody can do no wrong. He is the actor of this, the moment of the moment. Yeah, he is. He is the guy. He is the Everything he does is perfect to me. But I mean, yeah, I mean, if you want, I can kind of give a synopsis of what happens. But everyone just watched the Pringles commercial. Everyone needs to see Adam Brody.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna have to watch it. I bet he got a million dollars for that.
Speaker 4: Ad Oh, I'm sure. I'm sure Pringles are so good.
Speaker 1: I love bring. Adam Brody is really having a real moment. So did you see the speech at the Critics' Choice Awards.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm mad at myself because I didn't see the speech, But boy did I see that smooch. I saw that smooch. Tell me about the speech before we get into this mooch.
Speaker 1: Well, the smooch I think came first. I think he gave the kiss when he won, and it is a kiss.
Speaker 4: It is Layne mister went like this and she was like, this is my man, and yeah, knacked on him.
Speaker 1: He thanks his darling, darling darling wife, and like this whole thing. He's just so. They seem like if they don't make it, oh, I don't know, love is over because they seem real cute.
Speaker 4: Can I. I was scrawling and I screenshoted this because I thought it was funny at unfortunately, like Lively's expense. However, I saw this post that it was mimicking gossip Girl and it goes, whow woa well and the pictures I'm kissing and it goes, who wa well looks like be secured her fairy tale ending with the leading man to match and s she traded ballrooms for the courtroom. You know, you know it always ends with me xo xo gossip Girl.
Speaker 1: I was like, shoot, who thought of that? Who did that?
Speaker 4: Sam Dazza, So just like a random just being clarious and it's just going viral right now.
Speaker 1: It's so good. Oh my god, yeah that was I. I didn't watch the Critics Choice Awards, but this thing went everywhere every fifty times. It's just everywhere. And he so he won, I mean obviously he gave a speech. He won, which is huge, huge, he deserved it. Show wow Lauren going back backtracking to the super Bowl, Lauren Graham was at the Super Bowl. And here is my theory, too B is maybe owned by Fox, maybe because there definitely was a two B connection because there also was a Z Suite commercial during the Super Bowl. It was quick, it was like ten seconds, but it was there. So I feel like there's some connection between Fox and the Z Suite and two B.
Speaker 4: Did he at the Super Bowl? There was stars on Stars on Stars.
Speaker 1: A lot of stars, Yeah, a lot of stars. So I did think this was cute. I saw this on Instagram. So in the first episode of The Z Suite, they show up all the like magazine covers that her character has been on. Yeah, and on Instagram. You got to see the pictures like closer. I will say, the fashion in this show it is great. I'm giving the show like a see the fashion is a day.
Speaker 4: Yeah, her power suits are amazing.
Speaker 1: I'm hoping that this movie she has with Dylan O'Brien called Twinless, that they just had at Sundance. I'm hoping that's better for me than the Z Suite.
Speaker 4: It has to be a Dylan O'Brien, Come on, that's good.
Speaker 1: It says it's about two men who meet at a twin bereavement support group. Twinless released January twenty third, So maybe we need to watch it.
Speaker 4: No, it's down in twenty Oh we are in twenty twenty five. Sometimes I have to remind myself what you were in.
Speaker 1: It didn't run out till twenty twenty five. That's like so long.
Speaker 4: Didn't release on January twenty third.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, so can somebody watch that? Can Emma or Jackie watch it and give us a review next week? But I think she looked real cute in those photos from Sundance? Is that all the stories we have?
Speaker 4: Uh? Yeah, that's wow. You get some trivia for me?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 1: And I'm still working my way through this advent calendar. So let's get that done.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I can't believe we're still doing the admin calendar.
Speaker 1: I know, because it's twenty twenty five.
Speaker 4: You know, after a certain age, everything just blends.
Speaker 1: Who is Sherry? Come on?
Speaker 4: I mean that's Gigi's mom.
Speaker 1: Christopher's girlfriend and the mom a second child. Who does Rory remind miss Selena? That's hard but doable. Laurla Audrey Hepburn. Oh you're like a young Audrey Hepburn. Why is so distraught when Tricks dies?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: Oh because their last conversation was an argument?
Speaker 1: Yes, really good memory. What logos does Kurt print on his T shirts? I don't remember this at all?
Speaker 4: Oh? Was it the mugs? Because the coffee, the coffee he bab at eight oatmeal?
Speaker 1: It just says events that he's witnessed around stars Hollow. I don't remember that.
Speaker 4: Didn't he tried doing the coffee shop?
Speaker 1: Remember when he had that fake trick coffee shop outside when the car crashed.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know why. I thought it was merch for that, but it's not.
Speaker 1: Let me get you the Advent calendar, working our way through it. I'm pretty ready to be done with the Advent Calendar, considering it's January, but we still doubt a few laugh whoa, whoa, Oh, here's one. Okay, hold on, there's like a long, skinny one number three. I knew it was going to be a pencil, and it's a pencil. Does anyone need a pencil?
Speaker 4: It's a kid, you see it's.
Speaker 1: A number seven. I'm jumping around. Oh a coaster. Okay, that's cute. I could use that even here. Okay, a nice coaster. Number twenty five might be another coaster. Yeah, great, so that's I like, let's see what number eight is. Ah, you can't open it. Oh my gosh, like glue that sucker shut. Whoa. I actually had to get aggressive with that one. More stickers. The stickers I don't know what to do with, so I just put them on my calendar. And then the next one is number Oh, whoa, a patch. I don't have anything to put a patch on, but I like it. Oh my gosh, we might be done, got it. I think there's one more. Nope, I already did that one. We are finished with the advent calendar. Nope. L fourteen is a bookmark. I felt like I already did that. I think we're done. Wow, that's great. Hey, congratulations Christmas, yay yay. And that's the news.
Speaker 4: And that's the news.
Speaker 2: Dot ju.
Speaker 4: Everybody, and don't forget.
Speaker 3: Follow us on Instagram at I Am all In podcast and email us at Gilmore at iHeartRadio dot com.