Speaker 1: Hello the Internet, and welcome to this episode of Gooner notorial candidate Mark Robin trend.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: That one courtesy of New Chris on the Discord, who said, been listening to Jord Center. So I don't know if that's a direct quote from Jeord Center.
Speaker 2: Are you talking a lot about goon caves and stuff? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Probably probably some gooning going if I know those fellas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, shout out.
Speaker 1: To Christy Yamagucci Man and the rest. Uh, they're talking about some gooning. Yeah, my name's Jack fat Over there is Miles Hip and hey, speak of the devil Miles.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So the fallout from that CNN investigation continues. If you recall, his initial response to these allegations was like on some Marion Barry, like they sent me up right shit, like you know, like Shaggy, it wasn't me. This is nonsense, this is spurious, it's mendacious, when he would not use those words naturally though. In response to this, his own supporters had offered to put him in contact with IT specialists, like forensic IT specialists that could help him uncover the truth about who the real Mark Robinson is and get to the bottom that it couldn't. If you're denying it, then we'll find out who it is. Mark Robinson has rejected those offers. So so it's a set up. But also, please don't get to the bottom of this, please, which is a very interesting space to exist in.
Speaker 1: So much of what is going on with the Republicans is like guy makes up lie on the spot because he's caught doing some shit or just can't accept that he lost an election, and then everyone reacts like, oh my god, really.
Speaker 2: Whoa that? Like if that's true, we better fucking kill someone that's.
Speaker 1: Fucking crazy man, Like she needs to Holy shit, we the whole democratic foundation of this country is messed up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it's a setup. This is truly a is it UCI Wally or is it one Mike situation? Ye? I want justice, but please don't seek that justice and get to the bottom of the truth, because it's a boomerang right back to me allegedly. So it's also funny too because meanwhile Newsmax, dude, they're, oh my god, this is some fantastic shit on Newsmax. This they're begging Mark Robinson to like not drop out of the race because and I think they're maybe I guess trying to condition their viewers to be like, to look past the fact that he was supremely unqualified for this job and be like, dude, it's actually not that bad. Listen to this fucking defense on Newsmax of like why Mark Robinson, Hey, hang in there, you're a good sport hell address and.
Speaker 3: They think they tracked it to a porn site where he may or may.
Speaker 2: Not have been acting.
Speaker 3: Greg Kelly, Greg Kelly when he was a private citizen forklift operation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, no, bigel, You're allowed.
Speaker 3: You're allowed to do that when you come home from work, all right. You're allowed to do whatever you want in America.
Speaker 1: Including scream about being a Nazi and saying that slavery was good and denying the Holocaust.
Speaker 2: Wait, so if you can do whatever you want in America, can you seek an abortion in a red state? Okay? Sorry, I took what you said literally? So sure is it? Are? Are you free from persecution if you're not a cis head person? Mind? What are you? Are you being like funny right now? Do you think this is funny? No? No, no, I meant for a fork for a gubernatorial candidate. You can fucking talk about keeping like spying on women in the changing rooms. Because let's be real, it's not just the comments on the porn stuff. It was there was a ton of other stuff that they're ignoring anyway, talking about go on, go on, I get it. This is America, and if you're a forklift operator you can do whatever you want. You have carte blanche.
Speaker 3: And this whole thing, I'm not buying that he is a Nazi sympathizer.
Speaker 2: That stuff Nazi the hall. It's awful. It's awful. It's awful. It's awful. That's the sound of a Republican trying to pretend they don't like Nazi.
Speaker 1: He has like a smile on his face while saying this. He's like, don't get a nazis like so bad? I get it so bad. Nobody like a one It wasn't a one sentence thing where he said, oh, black Nazi and moved on. Like he's talked about not believing the holocaus is real, like how Hitler had good idea like this is a He is on record multiple times that being like.
Speaker 2: I'm down to enslaved black people again, even though this isn't my internalized white supremacy is so intense that you think it's a bit or not real. No, it might be anyway. So he goes on to be like, no, what does naz even mean anymore?
Speaker 3: Yes, but the Nazi word has kind of entered are lexicon.
Speaker 2: Right, you look it up onary dot com. German party.
Speaker 3: But you also have this a person who is fanatically dedicated or seeks to regulate a specified activity or practice.
Speaker 2: Okay, So in this instance, if he's a black Nazi, the example from this dictionary dot com definition is a jazz Nazi who's disdaining like you know whatever, who just stay all form whatever. It's like contact, like people being like that person's black, that person's not black, And he's like, oh man, I'm very specific about this sort of thing, like black Nazi. I'm the arbiter of all black culture, and like I have very rigid definitions of what I think is or is not part of black culture. Like if that's maybe that would work there. But this guy is saying that basic talking about the.
Speaker 1: Context racism and anti semitism, and Hitler the first definition.
Speaker 2: You're like, yeah, obviously like the very bad German thing, but he could also mean this, okay, Greg Kelly. But gone because he jack you're ready for a knockout punch here it is. Anybody remembers Seinfell for the Soup Nazi.
Speaker 3: The whole country thought this was funny.
Speaker 2: And then he plays a clip from fucking Seinfeld of the Soup Nazi and Elaine and like explaining the Soup Nazi thing. And then he comes back to it and he's like, well, at least he doesn't say anything like about kids. And that's the important part, don't you That is what he says.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, So he's turned the whole story into people shaming him for watching porn, which that's just where we found him talking about how Hitler is great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's happened to be on this porn site or that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, D's done that story last week when he was like a regular at a place where he jacked off next to other people and would.
Speaker 2: Graciously bring pizzas when you got off work.
Speaker 1: Like that story, I was like, wait a second, is this guy cool? But now we have some stuff that would suggest maybe not maybe.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Also, by the way, Greg.
Speaker 1: Kelly in that story is kind of giving me at a party. Anyone remember sign.
Speaker 2: Just a just a hard right turn when there's an awkward silence. It's like a birthday party, half day two. Does anybody remember anyone? Remember Jack? This is my three year old birthday party.
Speaker 1: Okay to you, Okay, anyways, but they have to encourage him to stick around, pretend it's no big deal because he is on the ballots. The ballots have shipped with his name on it. He could still drop out and then his votes would go to a chosen successor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly. The Democratic Party of North Carolina could choose basically be like, all right, look, guys, it's gonna say that you're voting for the creepy sex pest guy, but it actually goes to a Republican that will pick. I don't know if we can get that information on time, but anyway.
Speaker 1: I'm surprised they're not just doing that, but I guess the probably.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, like everyone is trying to distance themselves from him, and like Trump had to pull his endorsement, like you know, the other except Greg Kelly, Baby, Greg Kelly, Hang in there, man, hang in there, man, We've all been there. Hey man, no porn for you okay, remember yeah, hey, no freedom for you? That's where is this there?
Speaker 1: I do just want to shout out John Mulaney who was hired to go do entertainment at a Sales Force event in I guess San Francisco and the Bay Area, and it went viral because so this is the thing that happens. By the way, like software sales is an industry with lots of money that is made by salespeople who have to do a lot of hard, unpleasant work. So to keep them motivated, Uh, they got little perks here and there. Baby, I know somebody who works in software sales. They were telling me about a like thing that they had recently where they were like, yeah, I it was cool. Ryan Reynolds came out and spoke to us.
Speaker 2: That's cool. Why helped me work eighty five hour weeks and no problem because I got to touch Ryan reynolds back. No, are you kidding me? You would have been fucking tasted. No, you got with me. They taste me, but I couldn't resist. And that's how I make it work for me. Man, I gotta get back to work. I get back.
Speaker 1: But anyways, the thing about the Milanny thing is like it's not funny, which like if he was being funny while he was doing it, it would like they just would have laughed and been like.
Speaker 2: Ah, he's being funny.
Speaker 1: But he was just like mean to the cook at them, which I just absolutely cooking them.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: He said, you look like a group who looked at the self checkout counters at CBS and thought this is the future. So many of you feel imminently replaceable. What's important here is that we're looking for solutions, he said sarcastically, And in looking for solutions, what we're really after is insights, which then lead to success. Now start prepping the humans for robots. Some of the veguest language ever devised has been used here in the last three days. The fact that there are forty five thousand Trailblazers here couldn't devalue the title anymore. Like it's just right on, like it's funny to me, but I can't.
Speaker 2: Like.
Speaker 1: I doubt there was a single person smiling in that theater.
Speaker 2: They probably because like there, it's probably on some level. I bet some people don't like their job and like yeah, yeah, man, kill us, dude, took us John, I don't think take themselves. That's just about I don't know. If you were at the event and it was crickets, let us know, but I feel like I am curious.
Speaker 1: He rounded out things by thanking attendees for the world you're creating for my son, where he will never talk to an actual human again. Instead, a little cartoon Einstein will pop up and give him a sort of good answer and probably refer him to another chatbot before describing he and his son playing baseball in the front yard, and he said, we're just two guys hitting whiffleballs badly and yelling good job at each other. It's sort of the same energy here at dream Force.
Speaker 2: Shit dude, which people are saying. I don't know how much he got paid. There are rumors that it was in the millions of dollars. Wow, to do.
Speaker 1: That, get the bag and tell them to go fuck themselves refect.
Speaker 2: Oh man, that's the best move too. Yeah, I give me your money. Fuck you a but we gave you the money. I don't give a fuck. You knew it it was And this is what you gave me money for to do comedy. I'm sorry, what did you know what to do make y'all feel good about your fucking lives?
Speaker 1: Hell, no, man, mullaneous hilarious, guys, you're gonna have to check this out. It's gonna be so hilarious and then not so funny, is it?
Speaker 2: Is it dream Force? Is that okay?
Speaker 1: So that Salesforce is like, uh, event, it's like their coach Ella for software sales Salesforce.
Speaker 2: Dream Force for dream Force. Let's take a quick break. We'll be right back and we're back. And a lot going on with Israel of late.
Speaker 1: So, immediately after last week's pager attacks, which have been described by a former let me get this right, CIA director as obviously terrorism, Leon Panetta said, I don't think there's any question that it's a form of terrorism.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like, I don't know, if you want to be euphemistic.
Speaker 1: A mass maming, right, mass maming that is implicit that it can get anyone anywhere at any time.
Speaker 2: Including non combatants or people that actually had anything to do with it. Yeah, cool, cool, cool.
Speaker 1: But they're now trying to remove the people who are reporting on what is actually happening in one of the fronts of their now many front war. They specifically used a court ruling to raid Al Jazeera and Ramallah and ordering staff to evacuate, seizing equipment, and yeah, they're basically closing the West Bank offices of Al Jazeera.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which we're using like yeah, using like a loophole too to be like, well, it's a temporary shutdown. It's forty five days, yes, just what the thing is. But on the forty fifth day we can just fire it back up. So this forty five day shutdown is the fourth time now that the network has been hit with this up this shutdown. And again Israel was treated similarly and yeah, because they're like, why are you like saying stuff that isn't what nen Yahoo is saying, and like this what's happening in Lebanon. It's echoing Gaza like in the most fucked up freakish way, where you have Net and Yahoo and the idef like sending text messages addressing the people of Lebanon being like Hesbola has been using you as human shields and they've been hiding weapons in your homes, so you might need to leave because we need to get those weapons. And if something happens, you know, we're warning you, God forbid anything happens, and then you have fucking you know, direct strikes in popul densely populated areas to get like a Hezbolla leader that killed a ton of people. Uh and now just airstrike like across the country and so yeah, shit is getting fucking way, way way out of control. And then like the most Estate Department, when they're asked directly, it's like, do you think this is a good plan for Israel safety to go about it in this way? And then you get this spin it's like, well, obviously, like if any country is attacked, like you gotta acknowledge that there is there's gonna be some kind of response. And you know, like we're not like just all this like very mealy mouthed nonsense when you're talking about this. These are really huge escalations and uh yeah, Like for all the talk of like them saying like yeah and we're using diplomatic channels, it's like, just just cut the shit, man, Like I don't know what transgression would ultimately cause the United States to like be like all right, we're pulling the plug on all these bang bangs for you and like we're not going to have your back for any of this nonsense as you throw the whole region into further you know, chaos.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, speaking of pro Public has discovered that the US government's two foremost authorities on humanitarian assistance concluded in the spring that Israel deliberately blocked humanitarian aid to Gaza, which I think we had kind of assumed, but Anthony Blincoln had to basically take the conclusions of the two foremost experts on like what is happening over there, ignore them, and then say the exact opposite to Congress in order that weapons continue to flow unimpeded to Israel to continue the attack on Gaza.
Speaker 2: So it's just Biden is not the norm on Israel.
Speaker 1: I think that a lot of people, a lot of like that that assumption is built in that like the US is just always going to be an ally to Israel. But he is, like from the beginning of his career has just been pathologically willing to put up with their bullshit, and uh.
Speaker 2: You know, I mean to be really, you're not going to be a president and have a stance that isn't just kind of like yeah, man, like do your thing. I mean there might be like levels like a little more nuanced maybe and how things are communicated, but yeah, it's been It's like I'm trying to think of like a president who's been yeah, actually in a way trying to reel in the just ridiculous behavior of the Israeli government.
Speaker 1: We've never had a president who was overseeing that relationship when something this horrifying was happening.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, for sure, for sure. Yeah, it's just it's it's really disheartening to also then see like, you know, this is where Kamala has a chance to differentiate a bit, Yes, from like, it can't be worse than what the Biden administration is doing right now. I mean maybe, I mean yeah, like a really fucked up way could be worse, but like it feels like really low hanging fruit to begin to differentiate yourself here. But again, they fear the lobbying power of the Israeli government, so it's become like this really yeah, just like to become inert and it's just a lot of talk of like well, using diplomatic channels. Meanwhile that you know, the carnage continues.
Speaker 1: And it's not a false equivalency. We're not saying vote for Donald Trump because we're criticizing Kamala Harris's stance on Israel or other progressive policies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the criticism comes from a place that I just think American people deserve better overall, that's what it is. And again it's because it's if you're tapped in enough to look at the status quo of it all, you realize, like, we have a serious problem that has to be addressed, and anything that isn't taking taking that seriously and understanding the stress and the the instability it creates for American people, Like that's that's just a misstep. Yeah, And that's again and I'm not trying to be like idealistic, like this is a utopian, but at the very least, like, can you can you identify what is happening to the people in the United States and offer something that's a little bit more you know, that feels a little more tangible, rather than just kind of doing the thing where it could be worse. And I get it, Yeah, it would be worse under Donald Trump one hundred percent. That's not going to stop me from saying, I demand better from someone who is courting my vote. And that's what I want to see a candidate again, because the status quo is so fucked up and violent for people that I would love to see something rhetorically that acknowledges that. And you know, maybe that's a far stretch with this current current setup. But that's that's that's my hope is that we can at least objectively begin to look at what ails us and try and solve those problems.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, well, those are some of the things that are trending on this Tuesday, September twenty fourth. We are back tomorrow with a whole last episode of a show to tell you some fun things about the architect of Project twenty twenty four, twenty twenty five, what is it Project twenty twenty five. Yeah, yeah, he's an interesting guy. But until then, be kind to each other, be kind to yourselves, get the vaccine, get your flu shot, and don't do nothing about white supremacy.
Speaker 2: And we will talk to y'all tomorrow. Bite bite,