Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio news.
Speaker 2: Single best idea and just a window into how we make the sausage. I'm a big believer from my childhood of delegating authority. I have no idea who the guests are going to be. A day before, two days before, and most importantly, ten minutes before we go to air. I purposely, purposely stay away from it. We have a wonderful team want on, Eric driving that forward, who invent the show every day. So today we've got wind Thin definitive at the Bank of Nassau, Columbia, PhD, just expert on foreign exchange and particularly the Pacific RIM. And then we got man Deep sing and by chance they're sitting in the studio together. Why not have the two of them together on AI this day of Nvidia. It was magical. Here's the economist Win Thin on what AI is doing to us from.
Speaker 1: A top down macro stampoint.
Speaker 3: I think the investment in AI is certainly sort of I think papering over sort of what I think are cracks in the consumer into the labor market.
Speaker 1: So we're getting very unbalanced.
Speaker 3: If you look at the headline, you know, going somewhere two and a half percent in GDP, but it's very unbalanced. I think mix. I'd like to see the consumer feeling a little bit better. You know, we've seen all the Seamer sentiment numbers and all that. But you know, I think now a question I think you always get asked us, well, where's AI?
Speaker 1: Really? Well, how do you monetize it?
Speaker 3: Is?
Speaker 4: It?
Speaker 1: Really? Is all this investment going to pay off? Went thin?
Speaker 2: They're talking to Mandeep Singing, and of course man Deep had a brilliant answer. But here's Mandeep Singing with electrical engineering just absolutely definitive at Bloomberg Intelligence on almost from a system's analysis basis the machinery of our modern technology of AI. And frankly how Invidio redounds back aside, he may clear Gemini three. Thanks James Benika for a wonderful essay on LinkedIn today on the new Gemini three, Mandeep Singh said that Gemini three is a threat to in Vidio because they don't use nvidio chips over at Google. Little things like that. Here men Deep sing on artificial intelligence in the world.
Speaker 4: Of tech, I would argue, you know, we have been constantly retraining people. If you think of a knowledge worker, you know, using software, whether it's Excel or any other type of productivity software. The number of features that keep coming which you have to train yourself on to be more productive. That's been the constant theme over the last thirty forty years. What's changed now is some of this productivity software is going to change, and the tools are going to change in a profound way in terms of AI agents or some of the things that get thrown around.
Speaker 2: Bendeep Singer of Bloomberg Intelligences, and of course he and rag Rana and the rest of our team will provide copious coverage here of what we see from Nvidia this afternoon and your podcast on Apple, on Spotify, on YouTube podcasts. It's single best idea