Speaker 1: It is difficult to find the words to describe the madness as we begin this August of twenty twenty six, but we must try, because the world aspiraling into a place of danger it has not visited in many, many decades. This is the warning. The war that Donald Trump started is spreading the war that he claimed was won. Here, how hopeful are you that this piece deal will work?
Speaker 2: I will be wrong.
Speaker 3: You're talking about to end it? Well, I think we're going to end it. I can't tell you for sure. You know, I don't like to say this. We've won this with this war has been won. The only one that likes to keep it going is the fake news.
Speaker 1: And here that we're doing.
Speaker 4: Very well on that front. But the meeting in Doha is going to be perhaps important, perhaps not. We're going to find down. But we're winning militarily. It's almost one militarily, I would say, uh. And it's really very simple, SI denuclearization of Iran. We don't want them to have a nuclear weapon, and they're not going to have a nuclear weapon, and they've agreed to that no offense.
Speaker 1: And here they about reminding.
Speaker 2: The seaside and the policy not gone.
Speaker 4: Well, I think we just want to win, you know, we just want to We're doing very well.
Speaker 2: We're trying to be nice as nice as you can be, and you know, situation like that.
Speaker 4: But you know they're they're being decimated.
Speaker 2: They have no navy, they have no airports, they have no anti aircraft.
Speaker 4: Does I mean they don't have any capability? They have some to bear lily.
Speaker 1: And dozens of more times has escalated Russia, Ukraine striking Iranian ships in the Caspian Seas, a dozen different countries and a dozen militia groups all fighting. Donald Trump, as is typical, makes a threat he will obliterate Iran. He will say he has already obliterated Iran, he will declare victory. Then he will need to make new threats because it was all fantasy. America is losing a war to a country that doesn't have a navy and doesn't have an air force, but does have a strategy, not the whims of a reality show president dictating the day. The War Department is a joke led by a bigger one. And when you think about what's going on, the insanity of this moment, appreciate there's more war coming. Here's little Marco daring to allege that opposition to his stupidity and incompetence is a function of treachery against the United States.
Speaker 5: People can argue that we shouldn't do with it. And I know there are plenty of people in American academia and frankly, an American press that sympathize with a Cuban regime and have for very long time. Part of it is motivated by their anti Americanism, and part of it is motivated by ideological affinity. There are plenty, There are enough people in key nodes of our society, including professors. But frankly, in the past, we've seen people within our own government that sympathized with the Cuban regime. It's the way they get spies without paying them. But it doesn't mean we can ignore this threat. Put aside for a moment, my history, the fact that I'm Cuban American, the fact that I grew up in Miami. This is ninety miles from our shores, a failed state, ninety miles from our shores that happens to be aligned with adversaries to the United States is a national security threat to our country.
Speaker 1: Here's Donald Trump threatening that by the end of his term, the eich Loss will be complete, America will have Greenland.
Speaker 6: Here's another question. You're also still looking at Greenland. I made a prediction on this program that before you left office, the Greenland would be under our operational control. It's still incredibly important to defending the Western hemisphere, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you'll be right if you took that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you'll be read.
Speaker 7: No, they want to do something very important.
Speaker 2: H Gleenland's important, you know, from our standpoint, not from their standpoint, but from our standpoint. Each brings that Ben Ashley.
Speaker 1: And here he is again making empty threats.
Speaker 2: We're also asked by Red very strongly. Actually, they said, would like to make a deal. Now, you know, I don't know what they say, because a lot of times they'll say that to me and then they go out and say, we don't know what he's talking about. Obviously, they don't want to be attacked, and they they knew the extent of the attack because they saw it. For me. What happens now, Well, now what we're doing is we're talking to them in the form of a negotiation. It begins tomorrow afternoon and we'll see if that Joe I'd love to do that and save a lot of lives, save a lot of a lot of unnecessary power. To be honest with you, we'll take many, many years to ever build it back. If it could, I don't think it would be even building at back.
Speaker 7: We had an exact that would be the biggest attack since World War Two, and it would have been disastrous with them, and they didn't want us to do it, And frankly sodi.
Speaker 2: Arabia didn't want it either. They thought that a deal is eminent, and the deal is eminent having to do with the Hormos Strait and also the ultimately the nuclearization of them. So when I hear that, I say, well, do we want to go and be the severe Now there's a group of people that would like me to just do it.
Speaker 1: America is humiliated in the eyes of the world. America has never been weaker. Consequences of losing this war are staggering. More than one hundred billion dollars up in smoke. Our munitions are badly depleted. We are unprepared to stand up to China in the Pacific. The threats of American leaders guarded against for eighty years, we lay naked against the United States is on a path towards ruin, and it is the fault of one man and his court of sycophants, his poleop Buro in the United States Senate. The most easily manipulated man in the world has been manipulated into a catastrophe. The worst president in American history will soon have an election where we get to judge his performance. And there's only one acceptable outcome in this election, putting a check on his power. Because if ever there has been a leader whose power needed a check, it's this guy, the American fool in chief, and checking that power is essential before the things that have gone terribly wrong become catastrophes that are forever remembered. This is the warning. I'm Steve Schmidt. This is the warning. I invite you to join this community where I promise to be honest, blunt and direct about what is happening in this country. America is in crisis. Follow and subscribe to this channel and on Substack. Become a member today and gain special access including badges and free content and more. Thank you for your support.