Speaker 1: Hello, Hi, Hi. What's your name?
Speaker 2: Is it okay if I remain anonymous?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Sure, what I'm gonna call you Leslie? I think that's fine, Leslie. What's up, Leslie? How you doing?
Speaker 2: I'm great? How are you doing?
Speaker 1: I'm also doing pretty good. I'm having fun. I'm enjoying talking to people on the phone. Uh, and I'm I'm I'm giddy to hear whatever it is that you want to talk about today.
Speaker 2: Well, I have a questions like is anything off limits that I talk about? Is there anything that I can't talk about that would like her show or like anything like that.
Speaker 1: I you know, that's a tough question because I feel like for something like that, I feel like I feel like that's a you know it when you see it kind of a thing.
Speaker 2: I mean, fair enough. I want to without a weird series of sexual encounters I had whenever I was nineteen, because I haven't really ever got to talk to anybody about them, and I've been bored in my brain. It's why not talk to internet people's.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna so listen.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: The way you are presenting this to me right now is making me think that you you would like to talk about some stuff that sounds like it would be uh territory most suited for a non gecko therapist. That's the vibe.
Speaker 2: Oh it's not been like bad bad. It wasn't. It was just some whack, just weird, weird. It was just something weird.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: I don't have any friends or anybody that I could be like, oh my god, You're never gonna freaking believe this ship a year.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, But.
Speaker 2: If I get going and you feel like it's not appropriate, you know, obviously you're in charge. You can hang up the phone in any moment.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know what, you know. What what's up, Leslie? What's up?
Speaker 2: Okay? So back whenever I was nineteen, I got kicked out of the house. So I started living with some roommates and I didn't have any rules, and I was down home for the first time, and I grew up real sheltered. So it's kind of oblivious to a lot of shit.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: Well, some people that I had met, you know, shortly after I got kicked out, were like, yo, there's this website you should go on because you can meet all these people to boink. And I was like bet. So I got on there and there was this forty five year old man that lived in my and I should say that at that time, that dude was older than my parents. And you know, nineteen year old brain, you're on hormones, and so you're like, yes, let's do that, because that feels like a no, no, why not? But I was of age, everyone was of age. Nothing illegal happened. But so I meet up with this guy in like a public park, right, and am I still on?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, I'm sorry I didn't. I thought I got him up on.
Speaker 1: Okay, I feel no, no, no, I'm not. I I I appreciate you giving me the permission to randomly hang up on you, but I won't do that.
Speaker 2: Okay. So I meet up with him in a public park, and I should say the website we were on, you don't you don't post your face, post other things, right, So I have no clue what this dude looks like, and I and he looks have you ever seen puts in boots? He looked like Humpty dumpty hot, like straight up like egg with legs.
Speaker 4: And.
Speaker 2: I was kind of put off by it. But the dude was like, I have pot and I was like, ooh, why not and so we go back to his place and he opens up the door and it was a fricking hoarder house, like straight up. And he tried to cover by it by saying, oh, I botched stuff and still it on ebage, don't worry about it. And I was like, you're a hoarder. But whatever, I'm already here. I'm committed. Let's get this over with, right, And so we get down to business and it started off normal, and then he was like, hey, you want to try something crazy? And I was hired, so I was like, yeah, why not, let's go. And he pulls out this pink Duffel bag from under his nasty ass bed and it's full of you know, you know, odds and ends. But the craziest ship that he pulled out was a bamboo cane.
Speaker 1: A bamboo cane.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like he had gone out into the wood. He said he made it himself. He went out like into the woods because bamboo grows where I live, like just out in the wh.
Speaker 1: This man, this man crafted an object for you to shove up his ass.
Speaker 2: It wasn't his ass, it was the front part. What yeah, founding.
Speaker 1: Is sound okay? This man asked you to shove a bamboo cane into his dick hole.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I will say it's not like a walking cane. It was more like something that you would use like I don't know how you were raised, but whenever I grew up, my parents popped me with switches and stuff, and it was somewhere around there like it was.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 2: It was still pretty. It was scarily big for what I was doing with it.
Speaker 1: What is like, what's the circumference of this thing?
Speaker 2: Oh? Man, I don't know, maybe like not quite an inch, but like it was, it's pretty thick, like the size of like a regular pencil, like your standard number two pencil. Hmm.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, this is the size of a pencil. Okay, all right, I could see that fitting in a dick hole. There we go, all right, I just did you? Did you?
Speaker 5: Did you?
Speaker 1: Did you shove this cane and this guy's dick hole?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I did, Yes, I did, And I felt real icky do in it, But he was like, it's fine, Just I'll give you a bunch of pot when this is over with. And I was like, okay, whatever, but that's not the worst part. So after that he sorry, I get like blish thinking about it, but he was like, hey, I want you to. He wanted me to shove tick tacks down there and crunch them with my teeth. So mm hmm. And so I did it down there.
Speaker 1: You shoved fours into this guy's dick hole and.
Speaker 2: Then yeah, yeah, and crunched thems like crunched on his pepe and it made me feel really gross because I was scared I was hurting him. And then he was like, no, you can do it harder, and I was like, oh and I should I need I'm sorry a little bit of context. The only reason that I met up with this guy is because I saw his picture on the site right, which was of his beetpeet and it was real large, like a monster can, which didn't fit his looks at all, very off putting. That Humpty Dumpty has like a like freaking schlong.
Speaker 1: How did they fit in?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: How did they? How did you fit for tic tacks into this guy's dickle?
Speaker 2: Very carefully?
Speaker 1: Where does it?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: What how did he get how did he get him out of there?
Speaker 2: I told you, I crunched him up and so then he went in pe after and I got him out.
Speaker 1: I guess let let les leslie real quick just before we go any further with this, okay, and again, human being to human being, please like just like forget about the part like just you like Leslie? Yeah, are you fucking with me right now?
Speaker 2: I swear to God I'm not.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, all right, So so go ahead, keep going if you want to keep going.
Speaker 2: Okay. I left, and I used to work at a dominoes, and so I walked into the dominance where I worked, and I told my boss, it was also my roommate, that I was probably gonna need to take the next day off of work to recuperate the ship that just happened. And then I went home. I didn't tell him all the details because I didn't feel comfortable. I just said I needed some time. And I went home and I smoked like a whole half ounce of pot and I think I slept for like two days, and I just try not to think about it. But I've been thinking about it a lot lately, especially since I'm on that site. And he reached out to me again recent you wanting me to okay again, You're you're.
Speaker 1: You're back, You're back on the website.
Speaker 2: Oh, I never.
Speaker 1: Left Okay, how how old are you now?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 2: Twenty six?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, so this was this TikTok Oh so this was like seven years ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this happened a long time ago.
Speaker 1: That tiktac thing is what is maybe one of the most that tic tac thing is probably it's at least that tiktac thing. I know, like, I know I've thrown I know I've thrown this around a lot. That tictac thing is probably top three most fucked up things I have heard doing this.
Speaker 2: I'm glad I could contribute, but hey, just imagine how ill.
Speaker 1: Of course, of course.
Speaker 2: About it, but it's all fucked up like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah? Uh, how you how you doing?
Speaker 2: Oh I'm good now I call him down. Okay, I'm married with kids now are you?
Speaker 1: Are you serious?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You're married with kids now?
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Wait, so why are you still on the website?
Speaker 2: Me and my husband are both on it.
Speaker 1: Oh you meet your.
Speaker 2: Yeah I did, Actually I met him on that site. Really he was he was supposed to be a one night stand mm hmm, but I guess I was just too good.
Speaker 1: How long have you and your husband been.
Speaker 2: Together a little bit over five years?
Speaker 1: Wow? Hmmm. Uh uh, that's awesome. How old are your kids?
Speaker 2: Uh? I got an eight year old, a five year old, and a seven month old. Okay wait, I should clarify two of those are step kids. Oh okay, but I consider them my children because I've been around the five year old. I mean I've been around since he was a baby, because my husband and his ex wife they divorced while she was like before she even found out she was pregnant with him.
Speaker 1: What. What's this website?
Speaker 2: It's called fet life. It's not paid or anything. It's just like, oh, okay, I didn't know. Some people aren't super familiar with it, at least not where I'm from.
Speaker 1: A well are you are? Have you ever talked to a real therapist about any of this?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I did.
Speaker 2: I went to therapy for like two or three years, but that wasn't really one of the things that I talked about was way more traumatic shit happened to me than that. I look at it as like a funny little story, but that was also really fucked up because I was young and dumb and made bad decisions. I just did it because why not, you only lived once? Was my mindset at the time.
Speaker 1: How is how's being a mom way way different, way different.
Speaker 2: It's awesome, though, yeah, it's real rewarding. It's different because well, I just I grew up the oldest of ten siblings, and so when I got out of that, I was like, I don't want to have kids. I've already raised like five kids. And then I actually got told I was infertile and thought I couldn't have kids for a long time, and I was like, sweet, I only have to pay for fucking birth control. And then I guess. And then just one day, I just guessed. My ovaries were like, you know what, we're gonna do our jobs.
Speaker 1: And release an agg and oh so it was an accident.
Speaker 2: Oh but I love it like a happy accident. You know. That was actually my birth announcement was Bob Ross. It's like there are no mistakes, just happy little accidents.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm mm hmm. Well, let's know, I'm glad. I'm glad to hear that you. You sound like you are happy and enjoying life. Oh yeah, I scold I could.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry I gave you possibly secondhand uh it trauma from that.
Speaker 1: I look, man, you know, you know, look, you know you.
Speaker 2: Know yeah, yeah, you know, the worst part is that after that happened, I got really into the dominatrix world and I did that as like a profession for like two or three years. And that's still the most fucked up thing anyone has asked me to do to them. And he let me keep the cane, and I kept it for a long time. It was like a trophy.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm mm hmm. Oh wait you you kept the cane?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh wow, what.
Speaker 2: Do you let me keep it?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: So, whenever I first had it, this is really fucked up, but I would I would smack people with it, and.
Speaker 1: You gotta fucking you gotta keep that fucking thing under like contamination my friends.
Speaker 2: Oh, I sanitized every love and shit out of that thing where I got home with it. But I was like, you know what, I worked damn hard for this, so I guess I'm gonna keep it. And then and then I met my husband and he was like, watch this, and I told him and he was like, we should throw that shit away, and let's do it away.
Speaker 1: So you and your husband are together on this on this website. Are you guys like looking for like a third or are you guys having your own independent fun experiences.
Speaker 2: For right now. Mainly just everything that we do we do together. So it could be a third it could be other couples, more like a swinger situation, but it's all together, like we don't do anything without the other person.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, so you do everything together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's been pretty fun because I was worried about it because you know, things like that relationships can be messy. But we've been really open and honest with each other about it, so there have been like zero and like, you know, problems with it.
Speaker 1: Mmmmm, yeah, well, I guess that's kind of the nice thing about having met your husband on a website like that. It's like it seems as though it attracts other people who are quote unquote down.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, for sure. I met a lot of freaking crazies on there though, but that's also because of where I live, because you said you're familiar with the site. So it's mainly just you can look for people in your local area and I'll live in like the bump fuck middle of nowhere. Meth had pounds, so m a lot of crazies on there.
Speaker 1: You said you don't have officials too. What you said that you don't have, like you haven't told these stories to like your friends or anything.
Speaker 2: No. I told my husband obviously because he found the cane and because you know, I feel like he deserved to know my my past before he uh put a ring on it. But no, I was too embarrassed to tell anybody else.
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm hmm.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, that that tic Tac thing, it definitely is one of the top three. There was a guy who told a story about a lady killing a dog in her car and that it's either that or the tic Tac thing.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I feel like it was the dog is worse because the dog is innocent in all this, and that guy is a freak, so he kind of deserved it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, do you I do you have? I don't know if you listened to the podcast, but have you heard that dog thing?
Speaker 2: No? I haven't. I do listen to your podcast, just not super awesome because you know, Mama three, I'm busy a lot, but I listen whenever I get an ofication on twitch.
Speaker 1: You have you have three kids?
Speaker 2: Well, like I said, I got two step kids and then I have my seven month old, so right right, and they stay with and my step kids stay with us for like two weeks at a time. Cool, and and I'm really close with them and bonded. So I consider myself, you know, another parent. I know I'm not their mom and I didn't carry them and push them out, but I love them just the same.
Speaker 1: Are you are you? Are you happy?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I mean for the most part, you know, but I feel like that's everyone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's great. I don't think that is everyone.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, like I think I think it goes through that.
Speaker 1: But yeah, well I think if you can answer well, if you can, if you can answer that question with yes, for the most part, you're in the top one percent of humanity, I think.
Speaker 2: Cool.
Speaker 1: So doing good, doing good. Thank you for sharing, Leslie. Is there anything else you want to say to the people of the computer before we.
Speaker 2: Go, make good choices about who you have sex with whenever you are nineteen. That's the last thing I want to say. Thank you for having me.
Speaker 1: God bless you lessly take care. I do not have any post call thoughts for that.
Speaker 3: Hello, what's up man?
Speaker 1: How you doing buddy? What's your name?
Speaker 3: My name is Eric, Eric.
Speaker 1: What what do you do? What do you what do you what are you doing? What are you doing right now?
Speaker 3: Making a cup of coffee? Playing some World of Warcraft?
Speaker 1: Waiting on that PVPQ he okay, all right, are you gonna Are you gonna talk to me while you play World of Warcraft?
Speaker 3: No? Right now, I'm sitting here AFK drinking my coffee.
Speaker 1: My dude, cool. It is an honor to be a K while you are a FK because I am I am currently ak. What's up? What's up? What's up? Buddy? How you doing? How's life? Man?
Speaker 3: Life's been a train ride, dude. Last two years have been pretty hectic. Man. I got a DUI and they waited about a year to serve the warrant and lost my license after that, and it's just been a little bit downhill on the journey to being sober since then.
Speaker 1: Where are you at on the journey right now?
Speaker 3: I'm about four three and a half, almost four months sober, sober?
Speaker 1: Okay, how you liking it?
Speaker 3: It's very depressing realizing that all the people you've surrounded yourself with are self destructive and not there for you when you need them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, do you do you have like drinking buddies who like once you got sober, you couldn't I guess, relate to them, or maybe they were resentful of you or anything like that.
Speaker 3: Not necessarily resentful. We just kind of all went ways. And it was pretty much everybody I've grown up with since being a teenager. Man, I'm thirty years old now, and it was just everywhere I went and everywhere around me it was drugs, partying, and drinking. And after thirteen fourteen years, it took its toll and I became a diehard alcoholic and couldn't live without my booze.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so what was it that made you want to quit?
Speaker 3: Well, I was on probation from the DUI that they served the war on and well, still I am on probation and a night of drinking with my friends ended in a fight and argument and my girlfriend at the time, and we both got arrested, me for violating her for being drunk and disorderly in public while I was being arrested, and it led to us separating. She got out of jail the next day, but I spent a month and they wait for the judge getting my probation back. And yeah, we haven't really spoke since then, and since I spent a month in there, was my first month sober, and it just gave me a lot of clarity on the situation and my environments I was putting myself in, and it's it's just been a not being not being able to re reconcile or apologize to a lot of people has been hard to say the least.
Speaker 1: Tell yeah, tell me more about like that clarity if you want.
Speaker 3: Well, you see everything you did wrong when people people telling you, hey, you need to slow down or sober up, and then you realize how far in they are, and you see people more talking to themselves when they're telling you to get clean and sober and do better for yourself than they'll ever speak to themselves in the mirror, and you just wish you could help them as much as you. But you know, I've reached that part of my journey myself. I've lost enough to where I want to go forth with it. And I just wonder how long until some of my friends finally get to that point, you know?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I mean it's tough because like h it's well, it's tough because you just you it's such a thing that's out of your hands, right, Well, what's your journey? Like I mean, I I guess, well, so it's been four months. Yeah, in in those four months, I would guess that after realizing that this group of friends that you have does not align with the the lifestyle you are attempting to create for yourself, Now, are you trying to find a new group of friends or a new lifestyle, Because it's weird, because like if if your whole life is one thing and you're like, oh, this is not suiting me anymore, I'm gonna get rid of it, you will, Yeah, you will be like totally bored and depressed because everything you fucking new is gone. Then there's nothing else.
Speaker 3: But that's pretty much from that. Man, can't go to the bar anymore. Just have fun, watch the game. You see it as a problem for yourself if you're there too long, and it's it's hard to find new people. You've been around with the same people since middle school and high school, and everybody you knew you met through them or because of them or with them, And it's been really hard to put myself back out there. I have definitely I've got on Facebook dating just to communicate with people in such a toxic place, but try to start conversations and stuff and try to meet new people, I suppose, but I'm more afraid to even leave my house nowadays. Honestly, if it's not trying to find a job or make some money or stick to myself, then I'm not really putting myself out there to be around anybody. M Yeah, that's a problem in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, uh yeah, it's exhausting, it's fucking I mean, are you when you say Facebook dating, are you like trying to find like a new GF or are you trying to find friends?
Speaker 3: Well, they have like the friendship option on there, and I've just opened the conversation get me out of my own box. You know, I'm not really the person I lost a couple of months ago, really really latched onto and really had a lot of plans with so losing them kind of like put me in a box, so to say, to where I'm closing myself off from that kind of connection and just trying to make a new group of friends, someone I could go play D and D with, if that, or even game night, just to go play some cards, some magic or something, you know, And it's not really easy to find those groups of people, and especially not a sober one. Nowadays, we've all got our problems where we all got our clicks and their niches, and timing is a issue being an adult, sadly, so it's I found it easier to stick myself in home and just play Solitaire or PvP on Warcraft, you know, and then then waste my time and put myself out there to get hurt again.
Speaker 1: Mm yeah, yeah, hmmm, well, well, I I mean, if I can give you my optimistic take on this, because uh yeah, it's like it's a lot of like building a life that you like and at a community that you like is a lot of fucking work, and it takes a lot of time and a lot of effort and a lot of disappointment because you're you're particularly working in the realm of things you can't control, right when you're trying to build a community or trying to make friends, because there's a lot of because you're, yeah, you're playing politics without being You're trying to like get other people to join your life, and that's hard because you don't you don't have control over other people. But I guess you have control over like how you go about doing it and whether or not you put the effort into doing it. But what I My optimistic point of this is, like you said, you said, some great stuff just now is like you know, you're in the D and D and you're in the board games and you're all this and you're into all this ship and this is like land ship. You know, this is like, well, cass, what we're part of the universe you live in.
Speaker 3: I'm in North Florida.
Speaker 1: You're in North Florida. You tell me, you're telling me you don't think you can go on uh the fucking Internet and assemble a group of six other uh nerdy, lonely therety year old men to play D and D with.
Speaker 3: I'm sure it's possible, man, but.
Speaker 1: I'm sure I'm sure they exist.
Speaker 3: Trust somebody in order to, you know, to walk into someone's home or he allows them to walk into your home after going through so much. It's just a new journey, I'm on.
Speaker 1: I suppose yeah, yeah, it takes some time. I'm sorry, you said impress somebody.
Speaker 3: I forget not impressed. I forget the terminology I use. I'm sorry to trust to somebody to be able.
Speaker 1: To walk to their home or allow them walk in your home.
Speaker 3: It's just the no, like leaving the table where you do everybody have to sit down at a table full of strangers. It's well, it's riddled with anxiety. You know, it's a scary thing, even at thirty years old.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you know it. It sucks, Yeah, it it it sucks. It's weird.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: There's like a there are it's sort of a tale as old as time that there are like pros and cons of being alone and closing yourself off, and then pros and cons of allowing other people to come into your life. And it's a very personal decision as to, uh, which of those things you're willing to put up with? Like nothing's free, nothing's none of these there's nothing's ever like uh problem lists. You could even be you could be in the most happy fucking marriage or a group of friends, and that you're putting up with something. And you just decide what you want to put up with and what you want to expose yourself to because you can go, you can say to your you can say to yourself, you know what, I've weighed the pros and cons, and I would rather sit at home for the next fifty years of my life playing World of Warcraft and feeling safe and comfortable and I would rather, I would rather deal with loneliness and depression in exchange for this safety, or you can go, well, okay, I'd rather deal with the idea that I could trust someone and get fucked over. But you know, have friends, and I'd rather deal with the awkwardness and uncomfortability of effort. I'd rather deal with the effort required to put myself out there then be lonely, right and you and it's there's pros and cons to each of them, but it's a really personal decision as to what you want to choose. But yeah, they it all all this letting people into your life comes with its own set of fuckery, and being alone comes with its own set of fuckery. I'm gonna go out on I'm just my own personal because I've yeah, spent time alone and spent time with other people and observing, you know, talking to other people who are entrenched in communities and observing and talking to other people who are alone and have no one, and it always comes with its own set of stuff. Personally, I kind of think it's better to try. I think again, it's a very personal decision, but from my own point of view, it's better to try and put yourself out there and risk getting you knows that trust being fucked then to just stay closed off forever. And yeah, that's my personal decision. That's that's how I look at my own life. But uh uh, you know, so it's up to you. That's my that's my little thought about it.
Speaker 3: Well you said it's pretty sure and never looked at it that way. You're you're trading the comfortability and ask the comfortability and the safetiness in your own home. You're trading that for the option of being around people and being uh in a communal environment. But getting through getting through that barrier from wanting safety and Christine environment that you could be trustful in is what I'm finding hard Like I would agree that getting out there and putting yourself out there would be the best course of action then wallowing and misery and impression and but trading safety is like, it doesn't make sense to my brain right now, and it makes me very fearful for like how I view the future and how long I'll allow this to take control of me. And that's that's really what I'm finding, is that not allowing it to take control of me, to not to not give up entirely on people and in general.
Speaker 2: M hm m hmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know what's uh what's preventing you from uh hashtag just do it?
Speaker 3: I guess nothing other than just fear.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah that the the I mean, yeah, the philosophy behind it is one thing. But the you know, I don't know, man, are there any like little thing like? Are there any like little things you want to do?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: What? Why don't you fucking I mean, I don't know. I don't know. Uh. I have ideas if you want ideas, but I don't know. I don't know. Uh. I could give you ideas if you want ideas.
Speaker 3: I've always open to ideas, mister Lyle. It's I've never been one like this, Like to make make a long story quick, I've hiked to Applatan Trail, I've traveled the country. I was a ski tech and veil for two years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, look at.
Speaker 3: Carolina and sixteen during the wildfires. I've done a lot of things in life, so it for me so withdrawn now. Like during all those moments, I was hammered out of my mind. I was eating acid, I was traveling the country, smoking all the weed I could, doing everything I could, and then once all of it stops, I'm so stationary and afraid of even putting myself out there to chase a wildfire. It's I don't know. I guess the alcohol put it in me to be brave, the drugs played on me to not care and chase for the next one. You know, But.
Speaker 1: Can I go? Now? Go ahead? I want to let you finish. Go ahead?
Speaker 3: No, go ahead?
Speaker 1: Now you finished first? You finished first.
Speaker 3: I've already lost the train of thought, my man.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, can I can I have permission? Can I? Can I have permission? Uh to to go cheesy motivational speaker mode on you real quick, just for a second. Okay, all right, I'm gonna what's your name again?
Speaker 6: Eric?
Speaker 1: Listen? Eric, I think uh I I I will invite you to uh change your perspective on this because I believe that whatever is in your uh uh brain and balls that cause you to do all these things, maybe maybe sure was aided by doing a ton of acid and getting fucked up. Sure, I'm not gonna discount that. That would be unrealistic. But the but the adventurous things that you just described, the the lust for life that you described I think is a thing that came from your actual brain and from you, and I think to I think it's a brutal mistake of you to give credit to Booze for those things, and I would urge you to evaluate truly if Booze deserves, you know whatever, give Booze twenty percent, Give give Booze, give Booze seventy percent, if you want to give Booze seventy percent, but take your thirty percent on a credit for doing those things. Take you know, take it. Take whatever credit you can that you will are gonna reasonably give to yourself for those things, and take it to the fucking bank and go. You know, look, at least I'll at least credit myself thirty percent with hiking the Appellation Trail. Acid could have seventy percent, but I'm gonna take the thirty percent of credit for hiking the Appllation Trail. There is something in my my brain and gut and of me and of my essence that does those things, and I'm gonna use my fucking whatever to tap into that so that I can go attend a stupid Dungeons and Dragons events, you know, sober so, yeah, do do with that, whatever you will, I.
Speaker 3: Totally agree to you. I definitely got to give myself some credit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, give yourself some credit. You don't have to end like whatever you're comfortable with, give us, give alcohol eighty percent of the credit, but get you gotta give yourself something.
Speaker 3: Right, You're absolutely right, mister Lyle. I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Oh man, that sounds fun. I want to go to a dungeons I want to go. I want to go to a Dungeons and Dragons thing. Maybe. Uh, yeah, that sounds fun. That sounds fun. It does sound like it would be fun to get fucked up and go. It does sound like that's a fun Yeah. Alcohol is Alcohol is a tough one. Yeah, because it's like I've never been.
Speaker 3: I'm like, you know, everybody does it. It's in every event you can't you can't watch a sports game or go to a friend's birthday party at someone drinking a beer or offering it to you. Yeah, And I don't see that as the hard part. I see more people, I see it more. I see it harder to watch people that are or farther in the hole than I am now continue to put themselves in the hole. Yeah, because I don't want to be like, oh, I'm sober, you need to get sober too. I'm not that person, but I don't. I'm not going to sit there and watch you drink yourself as a whole then get to your car and.
Speaker 6: Drive like you couldn't do that, Like, yeah, you know, people see it as you're the you're the Debbie Downer and they don't want to be around you no more, or you just decide not to be around them because you're tired of it, explaining that you're like, hey, I ruined my life.
Speaker 3: Let's not do that together.
Speaker 1: Yeah you can't. I listen. I hope, I hope you maintain uh, the optimism that you will find a new group of people to hang out with.
Speaker 3: It'll take some time, but I'm sure I'll find it in me to be able to get out eventually. Yeah.
Speaker 1: God, damn, that's all you need. That's all you need. I have things. I have a lot of U ship like that where I'm like, you know, think I don't. Things you know are not going the way I absolutely want them to write this very moment, but I'm I maintain steady optimism that they will eventually because I'm gonna just like fucking figure this out. Uh, So you know, as long as you have that, you'll you'll maybe probably who knows, be fine.
Speaker 3: Right, Just don't give up, dude. I'm sure life is a struggle. We're all going through something that puts us down, and every everybody has a hurdle to get to the next step in the next day. So definitely don't put yourself down in your process. Man. I know you're traveling a lot, and you're you're posting your you're two to three times a week, you're on the air. Just uh, just make sure you take care of yourself in that process as well.
Speaker 1: My friend, you know, I uh, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't, I don't know anything anymore. I'm actually I'm really happy that we had this conversation because for the past twenty minutes, I think giving you that motivational speech, I got to live in the Yeah, I got to for twenty minutes, I got to live in a world where I felt like I knew something and that was good. So this was a good conversation, hopefully for both of us. Hopefully for both of us.
Speaker 3: Definitely, I'm definitely leaving with something from it, and man, just so you know, for the last four months going through I've been going through, I've been listening to your podcast at least two or three episodes a day, just bored. It helps me out, helped me a lot. You definitely are helping people out there, and you're teaching people things. You're making people realize the things that they don't realize by themselves, and I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Man, Thanks, Eric, I appreciate that. Man, I'm trying my best. Is there anything else you want to say to the people of the computer before we go?
Speaker 3: Don't give up. Love yourself as much as you love the person in the front or beside you. Take care of.
Speaker 1: Yourselves, all right, Go have a beer. You earned it. Just kidding, all right?
Speaker 3: See your letter, Eric night Mustow.
Speaker 1: I like that guy. He was a cool guy. Do I have any post call thoughts about that? I'm sure I do. I'm sure I do. I feel good in this moment. I drank a coffee before. Sometimes I should. Sometimes I show up to do this podcast and I just feel like a dead guy and I'm like, I don't have the like I just I yeah, I just I don't have the thing. I think to be able to do this. But then I sometimes I show up and I'm like, I feel good right now. I feel like it's a my I was talking to a friend the other day and I was telling her, I was like, sometimes I show up to do this podcast and I just like don't feel like I can I have the like I can give to it. Like I'm like, oh, I don't feel like I can give to it what what I think it demands, you know. And she told me, she was like, why don't you just use it, like as a thought experiment to just be just be like when you're on the phone with someone, just be like, I'm just gonna be in the fucking moment with this one person at this time and not think about how it is being perceived as a conversation or like anything like that. Just like, can I challenge myself is just as a thought process to just be in the moment with the person I'm talking to, and like how I like, how like because I have you know, I talk a whole bunch of shit on this podcast about like perspective or whatnot, but I have tons of shitty perspectives and I'm trying to uh rattle him and get him better. Uh so I don't know. Yeah, that's what I'm gonna do, at least today and all. So it's easier because of coffee. Coffee is good.
Speaker 5: Holy shit?
Speaker 1: Hey, what's up? Hi? Hello? Where are you? Are you at a party or something?
Speaker 5: I was at a bar and now I'm outside.
Speaker 1: What bar were you at?
Speaker 5: It's called Hammerhead?
Speaker 1: Hammerhead? Tell me about the bar. What kind of bar is it?
Speaker 5: It's a dive bar. It is by at a beach town.
Speaker 1: Are you on vacation or do you do? You live in this beach town?
Speaker 5: I live in the beach town.
Speaker 1: Oh can I ask? Can I ask? Where you are? Yeah?
Speaker 5: It's called Amelia Island.
Speaker 1: Amelia Island? Is that where the plane lady went missing?
Speaker 2: I Amelia?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Uh no, I don't think that's where she went missing.
Speaker 1: Where is a meal? I've never heard of Emilia Island? Where is this?
Speaker 5: It's in Florida, North Florida.
Speaker 1: Okay, So how's living on an island? And how's how is living in a Florida beachtown? That sounds like that sounds like something I would have dreamed of doing when I was a boy.
Speaker 5: Uh you know, when you grow up here it's a little different, like you want to get out, but it's now that I'm older, it's pretty fucking sweet. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 1: You sound like you're having a fun time. Yeah, you sound like you're having a good time.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I've been trying to call you for so long, and I'm so excited to be talking to you right now.
Speaker 1: I'm excited to be talking to you too. The fact that you and I are talking means that both of us have not died yet, which is really good. I think. I don't watch. I don't know. Death could be better than uh, life, but I don't want to I'll find that out eventually. For now, I'm going to.
Speaker 2: Like, Yeah, I like live.
Speaker 1: What's your name again, Lula, Lola, Lula, Lula, l U, l A. That's it, Lula. What a great name, Lula? What's up? How you doing you? Is there anything? Is there anything ahead?
Speaker 5: I'm so sorry. I just want to tell you, like, I met my boyfriend because of you, and that's what.
Speaker 2: I really need to talk about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 5: So we I went to I live in Florida, and I went to the Atlanta show just because I go to Atlanta kind of often. And I met my boyfriend there and now he lives with me and we've been together for like four or five months.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's so cool. I love that. That's amazing. How did can I? So, did you go to the show by yourself?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I did, and then I met him at the bar. It was at the earl and yeah, I sat next to him and then we just started talking and he was alone too, and then we went in together.
Speaker 2: We met you.
Speaker 5: We were the people that came in both shows, which I don't know if that happens often.
Speaker 4: M M.
Speaker 1: That's so cool. And what did he come alone too?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Wow? This is uh, this is this is this is great. This is great promotion for when I do my next tour.
Speaker 5: It really is. We want you to associate the wedding when it happened.
Speaker 1: Well, I'll say if you, if you, here's my promise to you is if you promised to do the wedding within a fifteen minute walk of wherever I currently am in the world at that time, I I one hundred percent, we'll do, we'll do, We'll officiate your wedding.
Speaker 5: Heard that.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: No, that's sick. That's fucking really cool. I'm really stoked about that. Can I can I ask them? So, what can you tell me a little bit more about like what was the conversation you guys first had, Like what was it?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: Would you guys talk about.
Speaker 5: Like, uh, well he was well he was a chef. Now he does something different. So and I used to cook. So we talked about that for a long time and then it just kind of ventured off. We did coke the whole night.
Speaker 2: It was cool as fuck, you guys.
Speaker 1: You guys stayed up all night after the Therapy Get Go show doing cocaine together.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, so he did it.
Speaker 1: Sounds it sounds like that sounds like an awesome night. Actually what d did he?
Speaker 3: All?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: Let me so let's say that. Uh, I'm I'm curious about this because like if a young gentleman comes alone to a therapy Gecko show and he and he sees and he sees another lady that he likes, and maybe he's scared to like go up and talk to her. I think people get people get fixated on like, oh what do I say? Like like because what because the middle of a conversation is the easiest part. It's the it's the like courage to start one. That's the hardest thing. So that's that's what I'm curious about. What what was the first thing he said to you?
Speaker 5: Well, I said something to him because he was sitting alone and there was an empty bar school next to him. So I came up and I was like, Hey, is anyone sitting here? And he was like no, And then I was like hey to the bartender, I was like, am I here for the right thing?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 5: Am I here for therapy? Get go? Because I was pretty confused, not gonna lie because it didn't look like there was a stage or anything. And then so he heard me say that, and he was like, oh my god, you're here for therapy. Get and I said yeah, obviously, boy, and then we just started talking after that.
Speaker 1: That's awesome. So you started talking to him, Well, okay, so it sounds like like you you It sounds like you slid in a tiny little thing of like, I am open to speaking with other people in this room right now. And then he and then he was like and then he and then and then and then he picked up on that, and that made a little bit easier. Yeah, okay, all right. Yeah, so yeah, so it wasn't like, hey, you come here often kind of a vibe.
Speaker 5: No, no, not like that.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, but he's I guess he still had to have the situational awareness to pick up on your little, your little cue of being open to speaking with other people. In that moment, he did you gave you get You gave it like by by initiating the conversation of hey, is anyone sitting here you I think you gave you gave him a lot to work with there. Then if then if he was, then if you were like sitting there on your phone and he had to come in and be like, hey, are you here for the Gecko show and risk you being like I don't know what the fuck that is and don't look at me.
Speaker 5: Exactly and like no offense, but like how many people, I mean a lot of people know about the Gecko? So like, come on, no.
Speaker 1: No, no, no offense taken. I am. I am exactly as famous as I ever desire to be.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're a favoite of my world.
Speaker 1: Man, Well that's nice. Is has he done anything to piss you off in the last five months? Or are you guys good?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: He's literally perfect.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 5: I could not.
Speaker 1: Wow. I'm so I'm so happy about it because if it because if it'd be one thing, if like, uh, you know, you were like I met my boyfriend at your show, but he's actually a total piece of ship, and so I'm mad at you.
Speaker 5: No, literally the best man I've ever met.
Speaker 1: Literally, that's so wonderful. I love that. That's awesome, that's so great. Wow. Wow, Well were you at the early show or the late show? Oh yeah, you were both. Oh yeah, you were at both the late that's the this is I get. I'm alienating people who weren't there, which is several thousands of people who listening to this. But that late show, that was the drunkest group of people I think I've ever seen in my life.
Speaker 5: Oh that show was fun. But I really do think that the first show was better.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, they were, you know, they were fun. They were fun. Well, no, no, no, I thought they were both fun. I I always that the Atlanta is a great city. I always I loved all the shows I've done there, both in twenty twenty three and twenty twenty four, and who knows, maybe twenty twenty six, I'll get back on the road.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm hoping you come to jacks Man Jacksonville.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think I'm gonna do that.
Speaker 5: Oh that's hurtful.
Speaker 1: It is hurtful, But would would Can I ask you a real question?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 1: What's more hurtful to you? Me telling you honestly that I'm never gonna come to Jacksonville, Florida or me or me going like oh yeah, maybe you know what, Yeah, maybe I'll come to Jacksonville, Florida knowing full well that I'm never gonna go.
Speaker 5: Both are equally as hurtful. I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, I guess I guess we live in a world where being slightly hurtful to you as an unfortunate inevitability that we both must go on a journey through.
Speaker 5: Fair enough, But hey, Jacksonville is pretty cool. I'm just saying, well, uh, what's your name again?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry? I know I've asked you probably ten times.
Speaker 5: It's cool.
Speaker 2: I know it's Lula, Lula.
Speaker 1: How could I forget that name? Is a good name? Is your boy? Yeah? Is? Is?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: Is there anything else you want to say to the people of the computer before we go?
Speaker 5: No, I just want to thank you for assisting and meeting the person that I love so much.
Speaker 1: Thanks so thank you, thank you for calling me and telling me this. This is uh. I'm very I'm very happy that I could have a positive influence of some kind in this way. This is this is good. I'm taking this to the bank. I'm gonna feel I'm gonna try to feel good about this throughout the day. I'm gonna try. I honestly, I'm gonna use this as an excuse to commit a crime of some kind today. I think I'm gonna steal. Maybe I'll steal something from a convenience store or a jaywalk or something like that. I don't know.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna think of something you like, some diamonds or something like that.
Speaker 1: Dies too. I that's that's that's you're Yeah. Maybe i'll how happy are you exactly? Because that's gonna determine how sadistic whatever crime I commit will be?
Speaker 5: Okay, well, you'll be good. Thank you so much for taking my call.
Speaker 2: This was so great.
Speaker 5: I can't wait to O'Connor.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Lula. I have a good night you too.
Speaker 2: Bye bye bye.
Speaker 1: That's fun. That's fun. That's good. I like that all right? Uh see that you know what I really I love my like my real like passion. The thing I just really fucking love is I love, Uh like create, whether it's like my tours or through like whatever the fuck. I love like creating. Gathering folks together in physical proximity. It's fun. It's cool. I like this makes me happy that these two people met because of because of this thing. So this is cool. I want to do more stuff where people meet in person. Uh, it's cool, it's exciting. I don't have anything else. I don't have I don't have anything else to say, or maybe I do. I don't know. I'm on a lot of coffee. Let's keep it rolling. Let's keep it rolling. Hello, hey Lyle, Yeah, Hi, what's your name?
Speaker 4: Hey, my name's Alice.
Speaker 1: How are you doing, Alice? Alice? What's up, Alice? How am I doing? I'm doing pretty good? Actually? Uh yeah, I'm doing pretty good. Actually, I'm enjoying life. I am. I am in Tokyo right now, hanging out. Uh. I'm in a room, I'm not wearing a shirt, and uh I have to pee, but not enough that I'm willing to interrupt this conversation. That's how I'm doing in this very moment. How are you doing well.
Speaker 4: I'm doing great. I so weird. I knew today was my day.
Speaker 1: You knew today was your day?
Speaker 4: I knew, yeah, you know, I haven't. I wasn't talking to my little brother for a while because he's like, uh, you know, he's in foster care. Things are a little weird for him. And he called me today. But then I saw you WeLive and I'm like, hey man, I'm sorry, I think today's day.
Speaker 2: I gotta go.
Speaker 1: He's like, alrighty, I uh you. I'm trying to understand. He you your brother's in foster care. Yeah, how old is he?
Speaker 4: He's sixteen?
Speaker 1: And he and he was calling you on the phone to talk to you about something, and you were like, sorry, I can't talk right now. I got to call the therapy gecko.
Speaker 4: Well yeah, we were already talking for like three hours, and you know sometime we're just like sitting there listening to music or whatever.
Speaker 2: So it's all cool, all.
Speaker 1: Right, all right, all right, Well then we'll then screw him. What's up? What's up? How you doing?
Speaker 2: I'm doing okay.
Speaker 4: You know, I was doing pretty rough like last week or so, but I dropped a couple of courses because I'm in college and they gave me like eight classes this semester, so I just dropped a couple decided I'm going to take it a little bit like longer than normal because I was like on a fast track, which was just stupid. And I'm feeling a lot better now. And yeah, things are looking up.
Speaker 1: Good, very good. It's good when things look up. You know, what are you studying?
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, it's a Bachelor of Health Information Sciences, but it's basically digital health. They're changing the name to that, so when I graduate, that's it's going to be on the diploma.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, you said digital health.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like like computer science but for healthcare.
Speaker 1: Yoh, so you're going to be like doing fucking surgery on zoom.
Speaker 2: No, oh my god.
Speaker 4: No, I'm going to be like like making sure the people that do surgery all the information from that surgery is taken care of properly.
Speaker 1: So like so like when Sonic the Hedgehog is having chest pains, you're going to go into the computer and save him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, basically we're gonna look at like we can do programming, so we could look up find Sonic the Hedgehog, select Sonic's heart talent beats per minute.
Speaker 1: Yo, because I don't know why he runs so fast in it, but it might have something to it might lead to a heart complications. All right, I'm done with this joke.
Speaker 2: O love Sonic.
Speaker 3: You're good.
Speaker 1: You said you said today was your day. Well, so I guess I'll ask you this. And it's completely fine if not. Normally sometimes I say it's fine if not, and I don't mean it. But today, I mean it, was there anything in particular that you wanted to talk about? Uh? And again it's fine if not.
Speaker 4: Man, I just want to talk about life and like human connection, I.
Speaker 1: Guess human connection. What about human connection?
Speaker 4: Like it's kind of like the reason I called you and the reason and like I talked, listen to your podcast all the time. It's like so interesting the interactions that humans can have with each other. It's like just fascinating to me.
Speaker 1: It is it's a little upsetting to see I don't know, it's a little it's a little upsetting to see that. Like, uh, I guess a lot of people don't have that, and so they are like they just kind of like sit on the computer and like I don't know, I don't know get like like leap be argue with people in like Internet comments sections and stuff.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, sometimes I'm on Reddit arguing with people. But m hm, do be like that?
Speaker 1: What do you what do you argue with people about on Reddit?
Speaker 3: Oh? Fuck?
Speaker 4: Well, the last time it was about how bad a pizza was. I was posting a picture boat kiwis on a pizza.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's that's you know what that's that's relatively Uh what's the word. Uh, that's relatively malignant. Uh. When it comes to Internet arguments.
Speaker 4: Maybe I'm stupid.
Speaker 2: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: Sorry? Uh no, maybe I'm stupid, Like maybe that uh, relatively mild. I think when it comes to Internet arguments, malignant. I gotta stop using words that I don't know what the fuck they mean. I'm Google, hold on malignant malig like a malignant tumor, Like a tumor. That's not that bad.
Speaker 2: Hold on, you're is like cancerous?
Speaker 1: Oh wait, oh wait, oh malignant is bad. Okay, malignant is the opposite of what I thought. It meant, oh my whole but not yes, I meant benign. Holy ship, that's what that? Oh my god? Okay, No, no, you're you You are not stupid. I'm stupid, Belind. I meant but not malignants the opposites. Okay, I just this. I actually had a this happened to me. I'm twenty seven. My whole life, I always thought malignant meant not that bad. Okay, this happened to me one O the time. I'm just gonna real quick, the word approximate. I was twenty four, No, I was twenty three. Maybe I was maybe like twenty three years old when I found out that I thought approximate meant like precise, Like when you said like approximately seven pm, I thought that met exactly seven pm. And then one day I realized. And then when one day I found out that approximate it means the opposite. So this is the second time that I have been using a word incorrectly for my entire life. And I'm glad. I okay, good, Okay, I'm glad that I had this conversation. This was extremely If this was all, If this entire conversation was just me finding out that malignant means bad, then there was really good productive conversation for at least me. Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, I would be like eternally grateful if I could have facilitated that for you or maybe even for anyone listening. Yeah, and just like a lasting impassion. That's human connection. Man, that's exactly what I wanted.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, okay, we connected a little bit just now in this moment. Then be with that.
Speaker 4: Wait, Lyle, Yeah, do you know my name? No? Oh, no worries, no worries. Well you know there was something this ice cream truck lady was talking to you about, like if you could look at a rock you could be happy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I remember, I was contructing. I love talking about Yeah, I remember, I remember her name. It was Angie. Sorry, that was I don't know why I said that. I think I only I think yeah that was you. Yeah, yeah, yeah, if you could look at a rock and be happy. Yeah, you're good. You're chilling. I'm trying to. I'm debating whether or not I can do I've been recently debating whether I can do that, whether or not I can be happy with like a less than perfect life.
Speaker 2: No, do you.
Speaker 4: Collect rocks at all? That's what you should do?
Speaker 1: You think I should collect rocks?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what I've been doing, like, you know, like geodes and like crystals and whatnot. Okay, this planet is fucking neat. Look what this planet did.
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 1: But I okay for me, I don't have to collect I can just you don't need to collect them. I don't need to be in possession of it. I can just look at the rock and be like, this is a cool rock. I don't got to take it home with me.
Speaker 4: Okay, fine, Well we can all look look at rock and be happy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, own place. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Do you feel like you know you said the way you said today is your day? It made it it. I guess it indicated to me that you really wanted to have this conversation, which I'm honored by, and I just in this moment I want to check in with you and see if the results of this conversation matched your expectations in any way, shape or form.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, like like, I still can't even believe I'm talking to you right now.
Speaker 1: Okay, good, Okay, good. I was I was worried about that.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 4: I think you facilitate a lot of good in this world, and you put a lot of good vibes in there, and I've definitely received those vibes from you during this phone call, for sure.
Speaker 1: Okay, good, okay, good. I appreciate that. I appreciate that. I'm gonna try to remember your name. Give me two seconds on only one. Oh, okay, Alice, there we go. Okay, you kind of gave that to me though, I'm sorry. It's no, no, it's it's okay, it's okay. I would, I would. I was going to guess Erica.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I'm glad I gave it to you.
Speaker 1: Alice. Is there anything else you want to say to the people of the computer before we go?
Speaker 4: Just appreciate the people around you. That's all I gotta say. Guys, have a good one and gex bluff, I think, Alice.
Speaker 1: I will uh, I will see you in uh. I'll see you in hell or heaven or wherever, or in the dirt or in or in Wonderland or in the dirt. But I'll be seeing you at some point.
Speaker 4: Come to Toronto. I'm going to your.
Speaker 1: Show, okay, cool? Yeah. Jacksonville, Florida, I don't know, but Toronto, I'm I'm there, beautiful.
Speaker 4: We'll see you then, all.
Speaker 1: Right, by Ellis. I don't have anything particularly against the actual city of Jacksonville, Florida. I've never been there. If you're from Jacksonville, Florida.
Speaker 4: I'm not.
Speaker 1: I've been. I we did Miami, Orlando, Tampa is just but Jacksonville. Other people in Jacksonville that would want to come to a thing. Also, Toronto is a better city, no offense to jackson I can't you know what, you know what. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that because I've never been to Jacksonville. I've only been to Toronto. Toronto's a great city, though I like it a lot. Uh, I'm sure Jacksonville is good too. You know what, I'm leaving. I can't cut this out. I'm leaving it in. I mean I can, but I don't want to because I'm not that worried about the about it. Yeah, you know what, maybe one day I'll go to Jacksonville, Florida to do. But I don't know what I would do there. I guess I guess the same I guess the same fucking thing I would do anywhere else I went in the world, which is walk around, saft things and eat. It's the only thing to ever do anywhere. All Right, podcast over.
Speaker 3: Goes on the line taking your phone calls every night.
Speaker 6: Derek goes and he's teaching you a loud in the memory life, Money's not rem an expert