Speaker 1: I'm Paulie and you listen to the seventy six Southern's podcast.
Speaker 2: Three to shoot, step back three right perimeter. Why did the right note read with the offensive where he goes behind his back, into his legs and lays it up. Beepall Paul out of the bug head to know he stares the Sixers by seventeen time out Brooklyn one of the best sequences of his offensive life. As Paul Reid went behind his back, between his legs, He's on the left side. Next thing you know, a finger roll like the iceman.
Speaker 3: Good morning, everybody, Welcome back to another post Sixers win conversation. We are live on Twitter spaceis. This will also be on the seventy six Ers Insiders podcast feeds, So wherever and whenever you are listening, thank you for joining us. Matt Murphy is here. This is perhaps the biggest reaction of the season thus far because it was a playoff win in South Philadelphia last night. Matt Murphy, Good morning, how you feeling.
Speaker 4: Hello, Lauren Rosen. Game one energy playoff energy for a Sixers home game. Eagles head coach Nick Sirianni was the bell ringer. The fans loved that they loved the new playoff intro video. The whole lead up to the game was exciting as you might expect, really good crowd on hand, the red T shirts for the Love of Philly, with the red uniforms. It had everything you would be thinking of and wanting for a game one atmosphere. And then the Sixers went out against the Brooklyn Nets in the three to six game, the first game of the seven game series, and they never trailed for a single second. They win by twenty one twenty one, one oh one, and there was talk coming in like could there be some rust for either team after the play in week and you don't play for over a week. There was no rust. The Sixers came out and handled business from the jump.
Speaker 3: No rust. Indeed, Matt, I'm gonna get into the box score now, guys. As we mentioned, hit that bottom right hand corner. There's purple icon where you can submit comments that everybody can see, or you can send us a DM Let us know, Oh, let us know what stands out to you and who you want to hear more about as the show continues, But for now, I'm gonna run us through the box score and hopefully inspire some of those comments and Matt, I'll hear yours as soon as I get done. So Joel embiid the I don't want to say the MVP, but perhaps the MVP favorite and officially a finalist leads the way for the seventy six ers last night twenty six points, five rebounds, three assists, a steal, and two blocks. Tobias Harris and James Harden also finished with twenty plus last or rather not last night, Yesterday midday, James Harden finishes with a twenty three point thirteen assist double double plus four rebounds and a steal. Tobias Harris twenty one points, four rebounds, four assists and a block. Tyrese Maxi finished with thirteen points, six rebounds, five assists, and three steals. PJ. Tucker statline never tells the whole story, but it told a pretty good one. Yesterday six points, seven rebounds, two assists, and five steals rounding out the starting five. Then we had Paul Reid coming off the bench giving a bench high eleven points, four rebounds and two steals, and a whole lot of energy. George Niang added eight points. Jalen McDaniels in his playoff debut as a sixer, added five points, four rebounds and two assists. D Anthony Melton six points, two rebounds, three rebounds, rather five assists and a steal. He finished at a bench high plus fifteen in twenty two minutes of play. Matt, there's a lot there. I want to talk about. The three point shooting. Of course, the six er set a new playoff franchise record with twenty one threes, previously just eighteen, so they go crazy from beyond. Joel Embiid was handling doubles leading to that twenty one for forty three three point shooting on the night. What stood out to you, though, beyond what I've already gone over.
Speaker 4: There's many options as a who typically picks team stats. Because it was such a team victory. When Brooklyn comes out in double teams, Embiid so much triple teams. I think one time you said to me, as we were watching, you leaned over and said, quadruple team came at one point for Joel Embiid, and the three point shooting tops the list for me. It's kind of the obvious pick. The franchise playoff record twenty one threes on forty three attempts forty eight point eight percent. And something that I think I didn't talk about enough coming in was the looks they would get. I talked about how successful they were in the regular season at making threes. I didn't talk about the double teaming as much, and how great of decision making Embiid has showed as he's progressed in his career and this season and heading into these playoffs at making the right passes, and the shooters were paying those passes off with makes, and they really made Brooklyn pay for any of the defensive approach and double teams against Mbia. And I was over at the Brooklyn press conference with their coach, Jock Vaughn after the game while you were with Doc Rivers, and he talked a lot about the amount of shots the Sixers got up nineteen more shots, fourteen more threes, and a lot of that had to do with the effort on the glass as well, Lauren, So the second efforts twenty one second chance points, fourteen offensive rebounds. PJ. Tucker kind of led the way in that department. But yeah, you shoot more shots, you shoot more threes, and you make twenty one, your chances are pretty good in a ballgame. But that energy you want to see attacking the glass was big.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you mentioned PJ. Tucker offensive rebounds Bears repeating seven rebounds total but five on the offensive glass. That matches Brooklyn's total offensive rebounds. Matt, if you're cool with it, I'm ready to hear from James Harden. We already went over it. But James last night twenty three points, thirteen assists, four rebounds, and a steal. He finished at a team high plus twenty. Struggled a little bit shooting these twos early in the game, but ended up with seven threes on the night, and just drew the attention that you need James Harden to draw, especially when multiple as you mentioned, up to four defenders are already taking care of Joel Embiid, the two of them working really well together, not showing much rest last night. And so let's hear from James postgame.
Speaker 4: What was working for you guys tonight to distance in all the threes that you guys need.
Speaker 5: Something that that was giving us, you know what I mean? They just they doubled Joe the whole whole game basically, you know, I mean, tried their beast to not let him get going. He still had twenty something, but I think he did a really good job of just making the easy passes.
Speaker 6: And you know, we knocked shots down how much that a must be contagious. If he's playing so off his old teams and helps everyone else.
Speaker 5: It makes it easy, you know what I mean, Like he's gonna get his books no matter what.
Speaker 6: That's just how good he is.
Speaker 5: And then you know, we're making shots to be attacking the basket and were just generating easier shots for us. And I think that's what's a That was a kid tonight. With that being said, Game two is gonna be much more difficult, you know what I mean. They're gonna make adjustments and we gonna make adjustments. So, uh, it's gonna be the most important game of the series, and we gotta come out with the same mindset.
Speaker 7: What did you make of the LAPJ played today?
Speaker 5: That's what we brought on her for, you know what I mean, Like the extra possessions, the shot making in the corners. Uh, he's the defense. That's the reason why he's on our team, you know what I mean?
Speaker 8: Yeah, can you talk about this second morning that you were four from five to three?
Speaker 6: Like four in a row and the step back three. It's trying to be aggressive.
Speaker 5: They joy they double double team and Joel, So you know what I mean, somebody else gotta make shots and and be aggressive and.
Speaker 6: You know, just just put the work in. You live with the results. And that made some shots. You mentioned adjustments. You know, both teams will make ajustments.
Speaker 4: Would you be surprised that they came out and doubled Joel again like they did today?
Speaker 5: Well wait, wait, wait and see, I mean I can t I can't tell you, you know what I.
Speaker 6: Mean, But what you kiss?
Speaker 4: Ah?
Speaker 6: I mean, guys didn't I mean, he's the MVP.
Speaker 5: So it's it's like, you know, would you rather him scoring forty or you know what I mean, living with us making shots? And either way it's fine, you know what I mean. Like, so well, we'll be ready for either way.
Speaker 6: You talk about talk about how.
Speaker 9: You feel that back, Uh you think about that.
Speaker 4: Stronger?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Uh, I mean I couldn't make a layup, but that's the least of my worries.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 6: But yeah, m I mean my legs, my body feels just just powerful, feels strong, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: Like there's a stint where I played I think thirteen minutes straight from the end of this first quarter, twelve minutes and then the whole second quarter, and I felt really good, you know what I mean, So, uh, the work that I put in, and this is uh, you know, this is the reason for.
Speaker 10: It change historically, last question for game change. Historically, this team has struggled in the playoffs whenever a t while hits the bench. Obviously, you that's a great minute today. And I've been coming on down the stretch. I guess what's allowing you to have more success?
Speaker 5: And you know I've I've just docking, you know, myself just on the same page in the sense of in that second unit, who's out there, who's gonna be, who's gonna be playing on the court, and what we're trying to accomplish, you know what I mean. We can't make it too difficult. We gotta make it easy. And knowing we're trying to accomplish, and I think that group would melt and and J mack and and George and p Reid.
Speaker 6: You know, we get it.
Speaker 5: Obviously everything isn't gonna be great, but defensively we have to get stops and then offensively as much space as we can, you know what I mean, then I'll I'll do all the work and gods should be ready to shoot and make players to finish. And you know, tonight was a great, great, you know example of that, and that that unit is gonna be extremely key, you know what I mean, Like start the second quarter, start the fourth quarters.
Speaker 6: That's a big that's a big part of the game.
Speaker 5: And if we can manage and and be even or even take the lead, you know, then we that's a bonus for it.
Speaker 6: So, uh, tonight was a great start and got to be even better game too. Thanks James for sure.
Speaker 4: James Harden postgame good stuff. Good to hear from him after a strong performance reiterating his stat line with the twenty three points thirteen assists against the Brooklyn Nets in Game one. Lauren got a question in here from Extreme that relates to Harden. Extreme says, do you think that yesterday's game was just a preview of what Harden has in store for the rest of the playoffs? And I think for me the answer is yes, because of what he said towards the beginning or middle of that SoundBite there talking about how he couldn't make a layup in this game one against Brooklyn, and most of his scoring came from three point range. That assists numbers around where you would expect it to be based on how he has transformed his Hall of Fame career at this point. But add on some more of those layups and I think the best is yet to come.
Speaker 3: Rather noteworthy to mention with James Harden, who of course has led the league in free throw attempts and makes in his career, shot zero last night. So, like we talked about, the finishing out the rim wasn't quite there. That's where he's used to getting those calls. Matt, You and I remarked a few times it was really playoff basketball and they were really letting them play out there. But you imagine that that number will also start to creep up for James Harden, just understanding how skilled he is at drawing those opportunities. Worth noting. Also, while we're talking about free throws, the Sixers did not miss a free throw last night. The only Sixers to attempt free throws were Joe ell Embiid, Tyrese Maxi, and Paul Reid, who had just won, but between the three of them sixteen for sixteen from the foul line last night. Yes, agree that James Harden is not where he could potentially be, and understanding that that's the case, it was a great start for James. Matt, you have other questions you want to go to before we hear from more of the guys.
Speaker 4: I have comments about bee ball, Paul and stuff like that that I think we can play some of these. This sound first, because the next two up in the lineup, correct me if I'm wrong. We've got read at some point either flipped with d Anthony Melton, but those two guys both talked about Paul's dribble move that he had in the second half and just Paul's overall performance off the bench.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's do it back to back. Let's hear from Paul Reid, and then we're gonna immediately hear from d Anthony Melton, who discussed Paul Reid following the game last night. And just for some extra color, this was once we had gone inside the locker room. In the playoffs, some of the players addressed the media at the podium, some addressed the media at their lockers in the locker room. This was a little bit a little while after the game had ended. The vibes in the locker room were incredibly high. In Paul's media that I'm going to play for you. Now, you're going to hear a little bit of a lull in the question and answer. You're going to hear some laughter. That was both d' anthony Melton and Tyrese Maxey from across the room giving Paul a little bit of grief for not even grief, but giving him a little bit of playful banter about just how good he was last night. And they gave their opinions on these two finishes that we've already disc guys, so here from Paul. Then you're gonna hear them laughing in the middle. Just know that that's Tyres and d they jumping in as well.
Speaker 6: But we was trying to take away, uh, and that's what we did. Moves out there with five or six dollars.
Speaker 1: Five to six, you know, a couple of darn couple rebounds, a couple.
Speaker 8: Of stairs's pread you do, speaking of that, can you talk us through that where you kind of drimple around your legsample the offensive board.
Speaker 6: It seems like this move is just kind of confidatural sometimes.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, I just you know, My first instinct I got the ball was to pass it out for three, but they jointed the past. I had to make a move. I've seen the lane open up. Guess I've seen the lane opening up.
Speaker 6: I drove the ball.
Speaker 1: They want to do flew by, and I like, yeah, it was a good feeling. It was a special feeling. It's a special feeler. Let me know, like all the fans lock down, and you know they liked me a lot.
Speaker 6: Well, you guys have.
Speaker 8: Had a lot of success the bards against a lot of extra boards. You had a couple of hours, I guess was that that What do you think was working.
Speaker 6: To man to do that?
Speaker 4: What this kid to get all those offensive boards?
Speaker 6: That's all those things just bouncing the right way. You know. I was able to read it.
Speaker 1: You know, I've seen how I was gonna bunce south around, so I was able to get to the spot where I was gonna bounce you, and uh, you know, I was just trying to do what I normally do, get my teammates shots.
Speaker 8: I think you know, over the years, when when you've had foul trouble, doctors.
Speaker 6: Just like I just want to play hard. I don't really care about that or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah it is, Yeah, all right, you don't want me to dan follow tubble. You want me to play hard, but you want me to play smart to that same time, man, the one you don't want me dan. I'm thinking, I think I'm finish it about that.
Speaker 8: I was just gonna say, like, you did play hard today, so you.
Speaker 6: Stop or whatever. But that's something you always bring it.
Speaker 1: So it's like, I'm always play hard, but it's about playing smart with and uh it's big. I'm able to stay on the court and keep helping the team anyway I can.
Speaker 3: Hopefully the good vibes are coming through the audio as well as they were in person. Here's d Anthony Melton, who continued the good vibes and talked about Paul Read as well.
Speaker 6: Little bruise and bumps.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I mean, this is what the that week off was for. I know, coming into the ploffs is gonna be physical game. You know you're gonna get beat up stuff like that, but you know it's for the long run. So I'm ready for my body of the line for my team. You know, I got healthy for this moment and you.
Speaker 6: Know I'm ready. We'll see how you like to move crowd man.
Speaker 9: I mean, I've been in the playoffs s couver of times, but you know it's Philly crafts different. The screaming, yelling every play.
Speaker 6: I felt. We've had this vibe.
Speaker 9: Throughout the easy though too, but I think you know, playoffs we definitely turned it up the house too.
Speaker 3: What do you make it?
Speaker 6: The way Paul re.
Speaker 9: Pret murdered? He came out with energy the second half. You know, you know, we challenged him, We said, what comeing? We needed to stay locked in, We're go play some big minutes bus So we came out there. You know, he was crashing boys, finishing around the redmen. You know, that's stuff we need him to do for want of them. You know, go far too.
Speaker 6: Specifically that between the legs. What did you what did you see? Yeh? What was you calling?
Speaker 9: That's the pre murder special. Yeah, he let him do that move, so I'm glad it worked out. And then he hit him at the pump fake, So I'm more excited about the reverse dunk, and well I like.
Speaker 6: That more so.
Speaker 9: You know, we're excited for him and we're gonna need him.
Speaker 6: Has he ever done it to you? No?
Speaker 3: Of course, you remember that song what's if you couldn't hear that was shake Milton there at the very end saying you don't remember that one time playing with each other. Good vibes last night after the game, Matt Murphy.
Speaker 4: Your thoughts Earlier? I had asked in the pre show which play was it the reverse dunk that you thought more highly of? I mean, both were great plays, but what was your favorite? The reverse dunk or the between the legs dribble move? And Winona had chimed in and said the reverse dunk shows a level of confidence. And then Winona said, did PJ really curse be ball Paul out at halftime? Whatever works? And that was something that I know you were all over with PJ Tucker's comments from the locker room as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can read that quote actually just to let PJ do the talking for himself. But we haven't given PJ enough shine yet, and I'm definitely happy to talk about him a little bit now. Tobias Harris on PJ Tucker's impact, Tobias said, playoff basketball is about every possession. PJ. He gave us more possessions out there, crashing the glass, being physical, his presence defensively five steals five offensive rebounds. That's huge for us. Also huge for the Sixers was the way that PJ. Tucker was communicating in huddles clearly during halftime as well. We are able to see sort of the way that he communicates with players out on the floor. Matt We took a look at a few sort of impromptu huddles out there on the floor, usually led by James Harden or PJ Tucker, but then there was apparently one in the locker room. De Anthony alluded to the fact that they challenged Paul to be better in the second half at halftime, and Paul obviously was able to respond. Here's what PJ said about going back into the locker room and having a word with Paul. He said, I felt like he just didn't have the energy, and then Paul came out in the second half and responded. So I told everybody, I'm gonna have to curse Paul out at every halftime. We need him and I'm always going to stay on him. Great to see that veteran leadership from PJ. Tucker. I had a couple comments from about PJ. Matthew said, PJ Tucker brought the playoff PJ energy. We've been waiting for Winona had a shout out for PJ Tucker. But Matt, your thoughts, any comment you saw or your own about what PJ was able to do last night.
Speaker 4: Well, they're both energy guys. So if PJ Tucker and that's to quote Doc Rivers talking about energy guys on this team, and if PJ wanted more energy from Paul Reid and discussed it at halftime, that's great because particularly at the start of the fourth quarter is when you really saw that energy from bee ball Paul as well as Jalen McDaniels working with James Harden. That was a crucial part of the game, and that's when a lot of this Paul Reid stuff happened. A lot of this Paul Reid action happened, and there were some tweets and messages about that. Genie said, just so proud of Paul. I'd been wanting him to have a bigger role and receive more minutes early on in the season, just to prepare for moments like yesterday, and he did not disappoint ads in the three clapping emojis. And I've said this before, but I know you asked about PJ. But I'm I'm gonna go with the bee ball Paul route for a second further.
Speaker 3: Because you're good.
Speaker 4: I've said this before, but rewind two years to the G League bubble and Paul Reid was there with the Blue Coats. He was MVP of the G League. He would stay after practice and just pull up. Obviously, he did plenty of work with the coaches during practice beforehand, even but he would put in extra work by himself, and he would often pull up YouTube videos of ball handling drills and he would put his phone down on a chair and just do all these ball handling drills from YouTube, or at least it looked like YouTube. Could have been someone sent him a training video or something, but he would work on stuff. So I've seen Paul do that between the legs. It's kind of just like a natural skill and move that he does quite frequently when he's practicing. And to see him do it in a playoff game for the Sixers at the NBA level, like, I didn't know it was coming in that type of moment, So it was fun to see his hard work pay off and then get the shout outs from his teammates after the game.
Speaker 3: Pfizer said, this was a huge team win. We looked more athletic than the other team. Shout out Doc for the rotations, Matt. You and I mentioned it early with a ten man rotation last night, and of course we know that as the playoffs go on, rotations tend to get smaller and smaller. But cool to see each of those guys and then of course even more guys at the end of the fourth quarter make contributions and make those rotations work. I don't think we've talked enough about Joel Embiid, so let's do a little bit of that really quickly. Interest, So good morning.
Speaker 4: Their names starting with P Paul and PJ with playoffs and you can go playoff Paul and playoff PJ. It all just works out. We've seen a number of comments this morning about calling them both playoff such and such.
Speaker 3: I'm so glad you added that. Thank you so much. Indre says, good morning, Lauren. Please talk about Embiid's defense. He didn't get rattled for a second. Despite the double and triple teams on offense. He was still so impactful on the other end for all of his minutes. Matt, no doubt about it. You mentioned it. We leaned over to each other a couple times and talked about the quadruple teams that we were seeing from the Brooklyn Nets last night. They clearly wanted to slow Joel Embiid down and make the Sixers win with their other options. The Sixers did just that. It'll be interesting to see sort of what adjustments they might make then for Game two, will we see a little more man coverage for Joel Embiid and a little bit less, a little bit less attention given to him, and maybe some more scoring. I don't know, Matt, it was. It was cool to see him though, The maturity that we've seen from Joel Embiid, the way he's learned to stay cool in those moments and find his teammates. I thought he did a really good job considering what the defense was giving him last night.
Speaker 4: We're gonna see different defensive approaches against Joel Embiid in maybe even in each game, and as the playoffs progress multiple series, perhaps so. Jock Vaughn and his postgame media, the Nets head coach was talking about some maybe travels and other violations that he thought should have been called on Embiid, but they might just have to go back to the drawing board because the shot making just proved that you can't play off of some of the He's Sixers. So that's just a minor thing. It's only one game in a seven game series. But what they tried out of the gates just did not work. And I don't think we can talk about Joel Embiid without talking about Arthur Embiid. The one o'clock start time meant we got some Arthur Embiid content postgame, Joelle's son. He brought him up to the podium and a few seconds in, Arthur slammed the microphone down, not slammed it, but dropped the microphone because he was curious about what it was. And Joel said that's for daddy, and Arthur didn't care anyway and kind of just went for it. But you see Joel Embiid the father this journey that Sixers fans have been on with him, and the day game meant that Arthur was able to be there. We've seen him a little bit, but sometimes Joel is communicating with him over the phone after night games, things like that from how we see it from our perspective, perhaps, but he was there and it was really nice to see them together after the game one win.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you haven't seen that content, head over to at Sixers. They have a really wholesome moment between Arthur Embiid and James Harden meeting perhaps Uncle James for the first time James. Arthur offered James one of his cars. James said thank you so much, and then Arthur took it back. It was very cute, So please go check that out. Speaking of James Harden discussing Joel Embiid last night and discussing the way he handled those double and triple teams from Brooklyn all night, he said, Joelle is going to get us buckets no matter what. That's just how good he is. D' anthony Melton on the Sixers fans in the building, Matt, we didn't mention yet the b ball Paul Chance from the entire arena.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: That was amazing. It was amazing, And d Anthony Melton said, I've been in the playoffs a couple of times, but this Philly crowd is different, and that, of course, no disrespect to the Memphis crowd. The Memphis crowd does a great job. I've seen some great games in Memphis but cool to have a d Anthony on our side and b see him show some respect to the Philly crowd. They were loud.
Speaker 4: That's another level. How many fan bases are cheering the name the nickname of the backup se.
Speaker 3: Twitter game correct? That is how Xers fans set themselves apart.
Speaker 4: That's not a chant, that's not an MVP chant, that's a B ball Paul chant. In the playoffs, Yeah.
Speaker 3: They were locked in and hopefully we'll bring that same energy tomorrow night, Matt, as we begin to look ahead tomorrow night, Game two seven thirty pm tip off in South Philadelphia. Then the series will shift to Brooklyn, another seven thirty start on Thursday, so two days off and off day in a travel day you'd imagine for the seventy six ers. They'll play again in Game three on Thursday. Game four comes another Saturday one pm tip off. In a perfect world, that is where the series ends a week from yesterday in Brooklyn. But games five through seven should they be necessary times TVD, We will keep you posted, Matt before we wrap up. Is there anything else that you wanted to chat about or comments you wanted to read before we head out for today?
Speaker 4: I did see a comment that I was going to make my last point of the show because it was about Jaden Springer getting into the games playoff experience for Jaden, and we haven't talked that. The comment came from Avocati who said, let me pull it up. Not a question, but I was so happy to see Springer minutes yesterday, and guys, when that happened, it meant that the game was in hand, and Jaden really proved himself in the in the G League playoffs. But at the point that he got in yesterday, the teams were or at least the nets were regrouping ahead of the ahead of Game two, and Jaden Springer at the age of twenty, gets into the playoff game for a few minutes along with some of the other Sixers bench players. This is a deep Sixers team. You never know who's going to be called on. When I saw a comment as well from Alex who asked about Shake Milton and if Shake will earn a regular spot in the playoff rotation going forward. I think time will tell with these things. But it is a deep Sixers team and whether or not guys were proving themselves all they each had their moments throughout the year, and for Jaden Springer, his G League playoff run culminated with the Blue Coats winning their first ever NBA G League title. I don't think we've been on spaces since then. So he won Finals MVP, and just congratulations to Kobe carl the head coach of the Blue Coats. Jaden players like that. The two way guys Mac McClung and Lewis King, who are were with the Sixers for the playoffs, not dressed in uniform, but they were around the team. And then the front office with Prosper Kirangua who's part of the Sixers front office, and then his duties also include being the GM of the Blue Coats. Jamiir Nelson is the assistant GM of the Delaware Blue Coats. And third straight finals appearance, they climb the mountain, they win the NBA G League title, and Jaden Springer had a lot to do with it. And then he's back in action on the playoff floor against the Nets. So some good experience for him. But that was my last word today, Lauren, What is your last word?
Speaker 3: No doubt about it, Matt. Credit to those guys for the vibes that they brought last night shake on the bench just absolutely erupting to cheer for Tyrese maxed to cheer for bee ball Paul. Jaden Springer just such a delight to work with and it was so cool to see him get some shine at the end of the season. Looks like he's starting to come into his own. And of course, anytime you see Jaden Springer out there in this playoff run, things are probably going well well. I'd say either things are going really well or he's getting a cool opportunity right Whether we see him for some offense defense down the stretch, or perhaps even some more meaningful time, it remains to be seen, but cool to see Jaden get an opportunity in the playoffs last night. For sure, you mentioned Alex. I wonder if it's the same Alex who wanted to give credit where I think credit is due to Tobias Harris, one of the keys to success for the Sixers. Whenever he's aggressive and scores twenty plus, they are a tough team to beat. Also takes pressure off of Harden and Embiid to provide most of the scoring. Adds credit for PJ. Tucker for doing all of the dirty work. To help this team win. So many times he battled for offensive rebounds and created open shots for Harden and others. He's such a valuable player who's often over looked that perhaps might be my last word as well. Absolutely awesome to see playoff PJ Tucker show up and under a lot of pressure, Matt. This city does not give guys a lot of wiggle room, and while PJ has an absolutely sterling playoff reputation, he had to match it with his play last or rather yesterday, and he absolutely did so. So looking forward to seeing what more is in store from playoff PJ, perhaps playoff Paul as well, and of course the rest of the guys who did exactly what they were supposed to do in Game one. So Game two comes tomorrow night, seven thirty pm. Matt and I will hope to be back with you on Tuesday morning rather to celebrate a second win in this series. The thanks as always for listening. If you're not already subscribed to the seventy six Ers Insiders podcast feeds, please make sure you are doing so now. We did an interview series with the guys in the second half of the season, helping you guys get to know them a little bit better. So if you're hungry for more sixers content, if you want to learn more about guys who were awesome last night, like PJ. Tucker, like Paul Read, they have features on the seventy six or Seen Siders podcast. We try to ask creative questions, so let us know what you guys think. Matt, I'll let you have the last word.
Speaker 4: Thanks everyone, Thanks Mary Winona, Jeannie, Sophie, everyone else who is in here. Thank you, Lauren Rosen and the playoffs can be a long journey. Each game tells its own story and we look forward to talking about it all.
Speaker 2: Thank you everyone, no.
Speaker 3: Doubt about it.
Speaker 7: Enjoy the games today, guys, we'll talk next time to fight
Speaker 3: F