Speaker 1: There's two boys in this house for Glim boys in this house.
Speaker 2: Crazy boys in this house, for Blin boys in this house. There's two boys in this house for Blin boys. In this house. Crazy boys in this house, for Glim boys in this house. Boys. It's the Brooklyn Boys Podcast. Bonus. Oh, that's our bonus intro. Of all the intros we have, that's the one that's that's bonus. That's the bonus intro. Because if they heard the other music, Brody, they're gonna dig that. It's like, uh, you know, where's this is episode number two seventy eight. No, it's a bonus. It's a bonus. It's free dessert, as we like to call it here on the podcast.
Speaker 3: I mean, when I was supposed to be working this week, it's Thanksgiving week.
Speaker 2: Come on, This is like the trimmings at Thanksgiving. This is like the sweet potato casserole or the stu. I wouldn't say it's the stuffing. You'll have to decide if it's on stuffing level. I can assure you it's definitely on sweet potato castrole love sweet okay, I'll give you, but certainly not say green bean cast role, which is way at the bottom. Oh well no, no, definitely not. Yeah, yeah, this is fun. This is like a surprise in surprise in your stocking. And you didn't even put him up yet. I'm not going to have a stocking to but I although I do a pantyhose, but that's another podcast.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Anyway, Yeah, so we decided we would come back here and and and just drop this in your in your inbox boom, an uploaded up upload of a Brooklyn Boys bonus because we have special a special friend with us.
Speaker 2: Yes, so let me tell you about our guests. First of all, say hello, Eric, how are you today?
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 4: I'm so glad to be the bonus, that sweet delicious Eric Schwartz also sometimes in the past known as Smooth E take a sit Baby, the Jamba Jew.
Speaker 2: So not only bonus, but if you watch this podcast, you'll understand why sometimes he's referred to as a boner. Eric Schwartz Today, what Eric?
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 4: I thought I was a bonus, but you just called me a hard dick. I think that was a ball joke and I don't appreciate that.
Speaker 2: But you make a lot of money off that. Let's not kid ourselves.
Speaker 4: You know where the last people you can make fun of and get away with it. You can shame me and everyone just joins in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right. So how is Eric here? Why is he here? In two thousand and three, I wrote a song called uh hanikah hey ya, which is years twenty years this week, I think roughly around honikoh this year, twenty years ago. And somebody, a listener sent me a graphic. It was Eric selling that song hanikah Haya, and it said it has heard on Elvistran in the morning shows you one hundred New York. And I said, whoa, whoa, oh wait, I wrote that song. I don't need some guy from California taking credit for my shit. I don't accomplish very much. I write song parodies for a living. No, I'm reaching out to this guy. Very typical. It opens with the.
Speaker 1: Fights West Coast rivalry.
Speaker 2: It opens all of Brody's contacts.
Speaker 3: Always opens with an argument, a debate, or a fight or something that Brody had to needle somebody on.
Speaker 2: It started this way, Yes, so I reached it. I reached out to Eric. It's all like ready to fight, and Eric responded with, oh gosh, I'm so sorry. One of my one of my fans told me he heard it on your station. I assumed it was mine, no problem, and he redid the graphic and he apologized. He apologize, and I'm like, this guy's not even gonna fight me. What kind of West Coast guy is this? He's like, okay, typical, it's a typical West Coast person. It was not Biggie Tupac. It was like, you know, hi, Okay. Done. And so the next time Eric came to New York, I invited him up to see one hundred. We did a honka song battle which he stabbed me, which you can find on YouTube, which is a bunch of my honka songs, a bunch of his. I think this it's so long. I think we did two videos and just search. David brought it on YouTube and you'll and and you'll see the honka battles and you'll enjoy a little blast from the Jewish past. And we've been friends ever since. And unlike me, Eric has the ability to sing and rap and record and edit and do all this stuff. And he he does stand up. But do you have the ability to complain.
Speaker 1: Not as good as David. David, you got me on.
Speaker 2: David's got it down. Pat David wins every argument in my defense. With Eric's talent, he has a lot less to complain about. So why is Eric here today? On our podcast? Eric has a comedy special dropping as of it'll be available as of November twenty fourth. It's called Delivery, and I watched it twice already, and I have to say, sir, not as slice as you will love it. But this man is is fucked up. He has some issues with his appearance, his fraternal background, his paternal background. I thought Eric was just a Jew from la I'm like, I'm a Jew from New York and that's it. My parents are Jewish. That's the end of my story. Uh, if you watch this episode of this this special dropping, Eric has this incredible background. So Eric, tell everybody the name of your special, why it's called Delivery, and then explain this multicultural thing. I had no idea about yees.
Speaker 4: So it's called delivery for two reasons. My delivery method is different. I do stand up at its core, but I deliver it with multimedia and music. That's the first meaning. The second meaning is a rebirth, so you actually see me and feel me and hear me. Being born from conception. It's a rebirth into the world of comedy and for all the new people that are gonna discover me and be my new comedy parents out there, it's for you. So that's why it's called delivery. And yes, I come from a multicultural family. When you look at me, you're like, why is NBA commissioner Adam Silver on the podcast?
Speaker 2: You look exactly like him.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I've been told that so many times that I just put that in my show. And you know, I am a ball guy with glasses, but looks can be deceiving. I'm actually group in a multicultural family. I am a quarter step Mexican. My stepfather Esmahicano e vivo pa. That's the culture gura. Like when I gurdua, some people ask me what does kurtura mean?
Speaker 1: And I say, it's.
Speaker 4: One letter off of culture and if you couldn't figure that out, you need to, you know. I sing Mariacci in the special You Also Diversity. I had to do that so that my stepdad would tell me he loved me. It's really hard. Well, I had to impress him.
Speaker 2: One of the other things you talk about in being having Mexican culture in your upbringing. Is that your stepfather and you said you said in the podcast you not only step present, you fully represent, which I thought that presents a fantastic word, that you fully represent the right missing.
Speaker 4: Right if you really want to say it, you gotta like you gotta do a male kgo.
Speaker 2: That's yes, almost Japanese right, like almost like a little butt clench or yeah, I learned I learned restaurants Spanish, so when I managed restaurants, I learned, like, but I cast you on piece of mahadeo, which might be careful of floor, is wetomons, which means any shrimp. So I knew how to like us, which may clean them song as Yeah, but that's it. That's it. So if you don't work on a restaurant with me, I can't really have a conversation with you.
Speaker 3: So you grew up, You grew up with both influences in your in your in your house, right, I'm taking.
Speaker 1: It both sides of yes.
Speaker 3: For instance, like here when it comes to like food eating, are you you like pastrami tacos?
Speaker 2: I mean, is that kind of thing you do?
Speaker 4: Say that there's a lot of uh, you know, my whole catchphrase with being a quarterstep Mexican jew is Charlon.
Speaker 2: You know, I love the comparison you're in the video delivery when people go to watch the concert. The comparisons and the cross cultural references you make about bar mitzvahs with a Mexican flair hilarious, hilarious.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: The way you combine the two cultures verbally, uh, brilliant and so. One of the things your your stepfather taught you was Spanish, obviously, but you go on to say that he didn't teach you easy Spanish. He didn't teach you mother and father. He taught you very difficult Spanish words, and you learned to show him a lesson. I guess the most difficult, longest word in Spanish that there is now in English. I learned no moona ultra microscopic xilaicovo canoconiosis, which is forty five letters, and it's a disease of the lungs caused by breathing and courts dust in minds. So I didn't create a routine around that because everyone in my class knew how to say no moona ultra microscopic silaicova cano coniosis. However, God, you you create like ten minutes of hilarious content around can you say I tried, you tried to help the audience say it. I tried, I paused it. I was going to write it down. I can't comprehend it. So what is the word that you you make a whole bit about in your special.
Speaker 1: The password is baran, that's right. But I had to learn how to. I had an ingrainient into my brain to get I.
Speaker 4: You know, I had to make up a dance and like ban gimiquettoqueto.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would have managed. I would imagine that there are people who speak all different dialects of Spanish, because, as most people know, people in Venezuela don't speak the same Spanish as Columbia or Spain. They all have their own dialects. I would imagine most people listening to this podcast, if you are of Spanish speaking descent, yeah, I hate when people say if you're Spanish, no, no, that's only if you're from Spain. If you're from a Spanish speaking descent family, you may have never heard that word. You may have never said that word.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: Still as a as a Hispanic person, you may not even be able or Latina Latino Latin X as you you say in the special. There's different ways to pronounce it. Although the way you pronounce your Filipino girlfriend, yeah, the way.
Speaker 4: You say say right Filipino Filipina doesn't work to put the X on the end because then it becomes the most masculine thing ever Philippine X.
Speaker 2: Yes, that doesn't work. That's that word is.
Speaker 1: Is actually not It's a Mexican word.
Speaker 4: Also, if you're outside of Mexican culture, you you do probably do not know this word. It's actually a name of the volcano in mitchell Kan Is a city that had a volcano, has a volcano called San Juan.
Speaker 1: And so this is like a tongue twister that your dad teaches you. And then there's like a longer version of issus, Like.
Speaker 4: If you can say that, then the next level is.
Speaker 2: Okay, Hey, I thought I watched it special because somehow you got the whole audience to sing along, which was brilliant. This comedy special. It takes place in the is it the Avalon Theater in Los Angeles? Yes, okay, watching it to me, you could be Sebastian Maniscalco. You could be any of the biggest comics. You're in this massive arena with incredible video displays and animation and all kinds of effects. Like you said, it's delivery, it's multimedia. It's not just you on a microphone and a stool. And the typical stated the Avalon is a is a legendary space, you know. So we always always talk on the East Coast about a radio city music hall being something that that's so huge, and it's like everyone wants to play there. Iconic.
Speaker 3: The Avalon for West Coast is that place. And do you know, do you know what is right outside the Avalon? And I don't even think Brody knows this. Right outside the Avalon on the sidewalkers, hookers, that's it.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 3: Three four in the morning, okay, but I'm talking twenty four to seven, three sixty five. Right outside the Avalon entrance is the guy who hosts my morning show, Elvis Duran. His star is right outside the Avalon, right there on the corner of what is it Hollywood and Vine. It's right there on Vine Street, right on the entrance, across the street from the the r NO.
Speaker 2: No Capitol Records.
Speaker 1: Capital Records, Capital Records.
Speaker 3: Brothers, just going for all the jokes. I'm just trying. I'm just trying to go have a moment tour when you go there. If you can kind of clean the star, do something, take a picture or video, we'd really appreciate it because it often gets you know, you know, there's you know, gum all over it and it gets covered in dirt.
Speaker 2: People spin on.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go do a little maintenance to the Elvis Durant stars right there.
Speaker 2: Let's not worry about your own career. Eric, let's derail this podcast and have you cleaning the street of Hollywood.
Speaker 4: But what special guest of dessert.
Speaker 3: But your comedy being on the West Coast and Mexican and do it and integrating that into your Mexican in Mexican Mexican step, Mexicans, Mexican adjacent, Mexican light diet, Mexican Mexican free.
Speaker 4: Like I say, quarterstep step Mexican, Okay, quarterstep Mexican.
Speaker 3: So having all that and playing on the West Coast, I mean that's your bread and butter, because there's a lot of Mexican influences right there on the West Coast.
Speaker 1: So how we are close to Mexico, yes, and but there's.
Speaker 3: A lot of Mexican Mexicans living in the you knows, Los Angeles, southern California. So how has that been for you versus when you leave that comfort zone playing the rest of the country, how do you play at Iowa?
Speaker 2: Is what he's asking.
Speaker 1: They were Mexicans there, They've heard of Mexicans.
Speaker 2: They've heard of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they've heard of them. They're there.
Speaker 4: I don't know if you know this, but uh, Mexicans travel, Yeah, they they I mean I went to I'll say, I went to Australia and I did these jokes and they got them.
Speaker 1: I went to India, they got them.
Speaker 4: I went to Dubai, Philippines and they they all got it there.
Speaker 3: So then you're going to relate to this Brooklyn boy. Then I can't wait to see the special.
Speaker 4: Then, you know, And I will say this that Mexicans can defy borders.
Speaker 1: I will say that I've heard I've heard that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've heard that. We'll leave it at that, but I will.
Speaker 4: Say this also, this land where I am right now in California, this whole place was Mexico at one point. So they didn't cross the border. Happened to them? And you know what I'm saying, Like it's a it's a long story.
Speaker 2: By the way, I saw comic recently was talking about the dumbest sports name in all of sports, and it was the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim, which and now the Los Angeles Angels because Los Angeles means the Angels.
Speaker 1: Yes, this is Jeff Died. Jeff Died does that?
Speaker 4: Je?
Speaker 2: Yes, So it's the Angels, the Angels, the Angels, Angels.
Speaker 4: The angel means the Angels, the Angels Angels. I said, you know, and and you know when I go because I speak Spanish, right, I go around the country and like we as Americans, we mispronounced Spanish all the time. Like I went to Amario Amarillo, Texas, Amarillo. They say Amarillo and I accidentally I said it's a Mario Texas. They go, no, say it wrong, you know what I mean? And I go, hey, I know how to speak Spanish. I'm from Los Angeles.
Speaker 2: Right, I'm Mario is yellow, isn't it.
Speaker 1: I'm Mario?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Right, you don't want to call Texans. That's the last thing you want to do. They carry there.
Speaker 1: Say you're wrong, city boy.
Speaker 2: You know what, It evens out because I understand the Jay and the y situation. But a lot of Hispanic people say Yankees when it's clearly a why I understand why. You know, they pronounce it the way they read it, but you know it's Yankees, and yet they say yanky. So I think you're okay with you mispronouncing I'm Mario or or properly pronouncing it. I just wouldn't do it out loud in Texas, right, I think if you want to, you know, even Nueva York to a New Yorker who isn't doesn't speak Spanish, like, whoa, what is this Nueve No No New York.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you know, don't won't I get tagged for trying too hard? Like what are you trying to do here? You're trying trying to You're trying to like pretend you're me. You know, if I lean into it too much or you know, should I just say it the way I'm going to say it? And it's like, okay, well he's a gringo, he doesn't know any better, and they just write it off.
Speaker 2: I'd rather that. I mean, I'd rather go.
Speaker 4: That route because I have had the upbringing. I can't be quote unquote that gringo. You know, what I mean, Like, I can't be the gringo who on only Tuesdays is when I eat tacos and there the shells are out of a package that's made by AI and I and I put the taco shells in the metal stand. I can't be that gringo. I have to you know.
Speaker 2: What you thought? You're you're a quarter authentic, you know, so right, you're allowed. What do you thought on Sinco de Mayo?
Speaker 1: Sinco de Mayo is is? You know?
Speaker 4: If I ask my stepdad about Sinco de Mayo, he says, that's an American holiday.
Speaker 1: We don't celebrate that here exactly.
Speaker 4: You know, it's like a beer company holiday that was created to sell beer.
Speaker 2: Of course, right, it's like Hallmark holidays. It's why don't celebrate Valentine's Day because it's it's made up? Well, okay, that sounded good, But I do because I'm married and I have kids and they're all girls, and I do celebrate.
Speaker 3: I want to hear more about the special and how it came to be and why you know is this is this is going to be a watershed moment for you.
Speaker 4: Right, definitely, Like I you know, as any performer does, we ask ourselves when am I going to make it? Like, that's the question, you asked yourself, when am I going to make it? And then I realized what that actually meant. I rephrased the question in my head. I go, oh, the answer is actually in the question. I have to make physically make something that will put that situation in front of me.
Speaker 1: Right. So that's what I did.
Speaker 4: I you know, they they called the labor of love and I must love debt because if this doesn't take off, you know, I am gonna, you know, not have a house.
Speaker 2: Uh So I took money out of my house and this is on you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I pay for the whole thing. It is. It looks expensive and it is I know firsthand.
Speaker 2: No reward. Say well, I'll tell you what. Since you're the performer, Eric, why don't you get the writer, director, producer and the multimedia people to chip in with you.
Speaker 1: I'm all those people.
Speaker 2: Oh oh man, Wow, you did everything I did.
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't want to take credit from my amazing crew, but I had an amazing crew.
Speaker 1: But I'm my hand is in pretty.
Speaker 4: Much everything that I edited it, I co directed it, I produced it like very hands on.
Speaker 3: Yeh.
Speaker 1: I funded it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I had a great crew because I had a great cinematographer.
Speaker 1: I had a great you know team.
Speaker 2: What other kinds of topics do you cover?
Speaker 3: I mean, you know, we got the ethnic stuff in there and the culture stuff, but what other types of things do you know, in life are you do you tackle?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Relationships. I'm with my my girlfriend and we're not you know, we're not married. This is not actually in the special we're not married. But we've been together for fifteen years and people have been asking you, like after this specialty, like why don't you get married?
Speaker 1: You've been together fifteen years? And this is my question. This is a Mike drop answer.
Speaker 4: Ready, this is why I don't get married because I want to stay together.
Speaker 2: Boom boom. I'm with you. I'm with you on this. We had to say, hold on, Eric, I want to ask you a question. Well, let me ask scary a question, scary How long have you been with your girl married? Is he gonna out scary me?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 2: I think so, how long scary have you been with your girl? Fourteen years? Fourteen years?
Speaker 1: But I can't outscare you. I gotta be honest.
Speaker 4: Two of those years we did break up, so it hasn't been fifteen cut consistently.
Speaker 2: They only see each other on the weekends, so therefore be Mike drop.
Speaker 4: You know it, Scary, and do you back me up on this? Who are the people that tell you not to get married the most? Who are the people.
Speaker 3: The people that are married exactly the exactly they all say it. They're like, don't do it, don't do it. Keep it the way it is. You guys are doing fine. Absence makes the heart grow fonder. I'm the last.
Speaker 2: Was it last week's episode? Scary? Was it two seventy seven? Yeah, maybe two seventy six. Scary said on the radio and then repeat it on our podcast that he feels so many people tell him he looks youthful and young and still has most of his hair because he never well, I don't know how that works for you are yeah, yeah, but it's because he never got married, never had the stress of kids, never had the stress of you know, sharing money, or the stress of like living together. Very little, very.
Speaker 3: Little anxiety in my life. It's it's all status quo. And that's how.
Speaker 2: I get I never get sick. He never got covid is and and he eats like shit. But he's the healthiest person I know. And he says it's because he didn't get married. He loves his girlfriend, but he's heard the advice and he's he's better off.
Speaker 1: So, I mean, the crazy thing is scary you.
Speaker 4: You could be one of the people that could be okay on their own because I heard that you tried to s your own d oh god.
Speaker 3: When I was a kid, I tried that. I didn't try it recently. What do you think about And by the way, who's spreading these rumors? Will you listen to my podcast?
Speaker 1: Well, the only person I know from your show is also on the show with us, right.
Speaker 2: That's right, Dad, and he listened to the podcast. Now, speaking of of knowing our podcast, we're going to take a break here real quick. Yes we are.
Speaker 1: Whatever.
Speaker 2: When we come back, what we'll talk a little bit more about Eric special will tell you where to find it, where to find Eric, And then I believe Eric, you have a present for us, which he's going to an audio present which you'll unfail. As soon as we come back after this break, I love gift.
Speaker 1: The Glyn Boys podcast.
Speaker 2: We will be right back.
Speaker 1: Okay, got nine five left in my in my zoom.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's perfect, that's right, we're doing We're doing cheap zoom today. For those of you that want to see this video, you'll be able to see some of it, at least clips of it on Eric's social media. He's been kind enough to offer to chop it up and post it up. And since this is a bonus episode, we don't normally do video, but you will see some video. I did want to talk to you about some of those countries you mentioned. I know that you toured with Joe Coy, who is a brilliant comedian. How does Joe Coy reach out to you, uh and say I want you to score the world with me as my opener? How does that happened?
Speaker 4: I've known him since I'm gonna say like two thousand and three. We both used to be like comedians trying to get on at the Laugh Factory, so we kind of came up together. We live in the same part of La called Studio City, and I kept running into him and running into him, and then finally he had me on his podcast, and then we just kept in touch. And then one day I was doing a show at the Brea Improvin there was a mural of this guy on the side of the building, and then there's a mural of him inside and I text him I go with the picture. I go look at this. This is amazing. It's crazy. He goes, hey, man, oh thank you. He goes, hey, I'm at Irvine this weekend. Come down and do do want a spot tomorrow? So I go down and I do a spot with him. I love his audience. I'm like, if you ever need me to go do anything with you, I'm down because I I'm headlining my own shows for years at this point, so I maybe we never even thought of, like, hey, I could do some shows for you, but at this moment, I go, dude, I would love to to do anything with you. So he kept calling me, and I just turned into We went on tour for about nine months and we went to six countries and got to play some huge I got to play the Forum in Los Angeles.
Speaker 1: I got to play that's awesome, the NJ Pack, which is close to you guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, ye wow.
Speaker 1: Base Center in UH in San Francisco.
Speaker 2: It's amazing. Now you also wanted was it you went to Dubai with him?
Speaker 4: That?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we went to the countries played the Coca Cola arena.
Speaker 2: And I have the Coca Cola arena.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, our culture has spread everywhere.
Speaker 4: That is man Dubai is like you go to Dubai and you definitely feel poor, Like yeah, like it is the most sophisticated, it's modern.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you would love it.
Speaker 2: I would love it. Yeah, that's where I was going with that.
Speaker 1: I can't, you would love it.
Speaker 4: I'll say brands we stayed at, Like what's that name brand with the It's like you're to know this, Scary, I'm making a shape. It's like the pattern of the logo is like this. Okay, It's like it's like C in reverse C or is it like child?
Speaker 1: It's like a child? Uh not?
Speaker 2: Is it like a chain?
Speaker 4: We stayed it it was like a Chanell hotel or something like. Really it was like woah, but it wasn't Chanelle. It was another one.
Speaker 1: I can't. I'm so nuts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Scary would have had it all over Instagram and everybody would have seen it. It's probably it's probably even too boogie for me.
Speaker 1: But it's like Fendi or like the I like Chanel hotel that has a ring to it.
Speaker 2: It does the Middle Eastern countries where obviously Coca cola, there's some americanisms there, but obviously the culture is very different. Do you have to do you worry about telling a joke that might pertain to the way we interact with women or we interact with cultural or religion. Is it you second guess your material a lot or you just go fuck it. I'm going up and I'm doing my regular la ship.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: It was isn't too much of a like restriction, but they did tell us, don't talk about the government, don't talk about like our religion, and yeah, and so I didn't like, I wasn't gonna do that anyway.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, did you hear that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that also means, uh, we're almost we're almost out of time, but I know that you have some stuff for us that you want to share, so we get.
Speaker 2: The important stuff out before we played that. We play the song. Uh, yeah, what do they find this what we wanted? On the twenty fourth YouTube at Eric Schwartz is your account, that's YouTube Eric Schwartz. Yeah, E R I C S C H W A R t Z. You can also follow him same exactly. It's uh, it's different on Instagram.
Speaker 1: It's E e.
Speaker 2: Eric Schwartz three e's three well e e Eric?
Speaker 1: I pronounced it Eric Schwartz. But Eric.
Speaker 2: And uh, anything else you want to plug. You're gonna be on tour at some point, touring America.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all your.
Speaker 2: Tour dates will be on your web site.
Speaker 1: Eric Schwartz live.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Tom, all right, big moment. Now, I don't know what this is. I'm excited. That's a surprise, hear it. Yeah, whatever it is you did?
Speaker 4: All right? I made you guys a song, oh boy, because you know that's not Brody and I know each other.
Speaker 1: We're song guys. And so I'm gonna share my screen here.
Speaker 2: I can't wait.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm sharing screen.
Speaker 3: Wait from Brody and Scary Al Guys World premiere, Entire World premiere.
Speaker 1: It's the Brooklyn Boys names on there, Schwartsts.
Speaker 4: Light up your grill, be about to representing the third release since birth. Never come curry about whose name goes first. It's Brody. My most neurotic called me, complain it so much to call Larry David Brody. Why you make things so damn hard trying to get tips with the gift cards? Scary?
Speaker 2: You don't know who I am.
Speaker 4: I don't know everything you meet because I follow your Instagram. We're in the latest brands Trust to a Tea and I don't know many people try to sk their own t yo.
Speaker 1: The two kinds are wrong.
Speaker 4: That means you kind of weird and it ain't that long scary, scary freak. Brody, forget the steak dinner. You can't trust his meat. Just how we doing.
Speaker 2: That's fantastic. I love it. Thank you so much. I'm honored.
Speaker 1: I'm honored to make that for you guys.
Speaker 4: I thought I had to cook it raw with the Brooklyn boys and roast you guys a little bit.
Speaker 2: That's phenomenal. I love that, tremendous. We will get a lot of use out of that. Not to worry, Yes we will, and we will promote that you did it every time we play it.
Speaker 3: You're a good man, Eric Schwartz, and you made a new fan here today because before today I never heard of you. And that's just me living in my Brooklyn bubble. Okay, but no, but Brody, but Brody, did.
Speaker 1: I love that? That means I made progress?
Speaker 3: Of course, you go, yeah, no, But I mean that in the most sincerest of ways.
Speaker 2: Brodie and the special Delivery It will be out as of November twenty fourth. If you heard this podcast after November fourth, twenty twenty three, it's out. What are you waiting for? Yes, Yes, go learn what makes this man tick. It will shock you, surprise you, and you may even break a chair. You'll figure out what that means when you watch it. That's delivery on YouTube slash Eric Schwartz. Eric, thank you very much. Congrats to you. Look forward to the twenty years of friendship. I'm very proud of you. And remember Joe Cooy asked you on because you were on his podcast, and you know since two thousand and three, I know you since two thousand and three, you've been on my podcast. When you get that sitcom, I want to be the wacky neighbor, that's all I'm asking.
Speaker 1: You're in, You're in, Okay, thank you.
Speaker 2: So it's on the record now.
Speaker 3: Thanks for joining us on this Brooklyn Boys bonus episode with Eric Schwartz. Boys Back Boys, Rock Rock,