Speaker 1: From Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
Speaker 2: Phra the Moment, book.
Speaker 3: One and only, world famous Perez.
Speaker 2: Perez Hilton. It's the PHP. Hi, everybody, welcome to the PHP. A booker, He's press. Hold on, Mike's too hot. Everybody, welcome to the PHP.
Speaker 1: He's booker.
Speaker 2: I've read whatever. How you doing, buddy, I'm well.
Speaker 1: I'm grateful that I survived the exceptionally windy Vegas weekend with gusts of upwards of sixty miles per hour. If you have not been paying attention, scans of all two point zero is in full effect right now, so of course we're going to get to that. Also, a surprising amount of drama with the Beebers and some more updates on the Hill Billy Cyruses, plus talking Timothy Shall. I love it. Different topics than we've been talking about recently, but let's start off with scandival two point zero. There's actually a few things to get through. But first I think I understand this and I'll explain my takeaway. But the news is that Rachel Lovis podcaster and former vander Pump Rules star, has sued her ex castmates Tom Sandoval and Arianomattox for eavesdropping, revenge porn, invasion of privacy, and intentional infliction of emotional distress. I'm gonna assume guests that she found a lawyer to represent her on commission meaning for free right, and he or she will get probably a very large cut of any settlement. This will likely be settled before going to court. And it's just I've said this jillion times, it's unfortunate that this is how the legal system works. For Tom and Ariana to fight this, it'll end up costing them more than if they were to just settle and give her a smaller amount than what she's asking for. And I'm especially disheartened for Ariano maddics because Arianna is the victim here.
Speaker 2: Okay, but let's back up with the word victim. What is she a victim of her boyfriend cheated on her?
Speaker 1: That still makes her the victim.
Speaker 2: It's not a crime, okay, I mean she's a victim of life. Boo who. I just think the word victim's a little strong for this, and I understand why you're using it, but it's like, come on, it's a television show. She was in a relationship that was falling apart at the end boo. Who happens to everybody? Okay, she is.
Speaker 1: The recipient of awfulness at the hands of these two other people. I don't believe. I'm not an expert in the law whenever it comes to specifically revenge porn, but I would think, you know, okay, if I, in the heat of the moment, in the shock of it all, text this video to one or two people, I wouldn't classify that as revenge porn. I would just be like, oh my god, I can't believe this. Can you believe this? Oh my god? Uploading it on social media like Rob Kardashian did with his ex Black China, that's revenge porn. But just sending it to like a friend, just to you need somebody.
Speaker 2: And by the way, anybody listening, if you send a guy naked pictures, he's not the only one that's going to be looking at them. Everyone should just know that.
Speaker 1: Going in No, no, you have to remember and this specific instance with Scandabal one point. Oh, if we are to believe the reports Tom secretly videoed Rachel, It's not like she sent him video, but it's similar. You know, she was engaging in behavior on a live call with him, so it's not quite sending him something, but it's still doing something that, like a shady person can screen grab and screen record. I just think it's so gross, Like how does this Here's a good question. You know, she spent months and months in that treatment facility Rachel did. Then she chose not to return to vander Pump Rules because she didn't think it was good for her mental health. Two part question, how is this anything other than a money grab? And the second part is how does this help her move forward? It just drags her back down?
Speaker 2: In my opinion, when I hear all of this, my first thought is she's still on the show. They're just not showing her on the show. Okay, you know what I mean, Like she hasn't tapped out of that world, that life. She's still doing a podcast that has to do with that. It's just dumb. She's not on the show because this is the show. This is the new side show that promotes the show. And once again everybody should thank her because she's keeping the ball rolling. Most people don't care. I don't care who these guys are dating now. I mean, they're opening up, they got a new show, The Valley or whatever.
Speaker 1: I mean.
Speaker 2: You know, Okay, fine, but I think they should thank you for keeping this going. The whole thing seems frivolous and stupid because it's a television show where these things are supposed to happen on a television show. What is she getting out of this ultimately, other than maybe she just needs the money. Maybe she sees the windfall of money that Arianna has cashed in on and is like, hey, like I've said, I made this, I made you. I made this whole thing happen for a television show and I got nothing out of it.
Speaker 1: I just also like I've been doing what I do for twenty years and I've been screwed over so many times, and I'm just you're either the kind of person that's prone to sue people or you're not. I just think, like going through with a lawsuit, like I just that's like the worst, last, last, last, last, last case scenario. And the fact that she did this, Like I said, she's not the victim here, And you don't want to call Ariana the victim of fine, but you're not a victim Rachel in that. But but she's alleging all of these awful things that happened to her.
Speaker 2: I think at the end of the day, it's all about the money, and it's coming down to the money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, all right. Speaking vander Pump Rules, these two former stars of the show, Jax Taylor and Brittany Cartwright, announced they were separating, but not a joint announcement. She was the one to break the news on her podcast, Everybody's Got a Fucking Podcast, and she said that she moved out of their home and she wasn't sure about the future of their relationship. She didn't want to say that it was over. She didn't classify it that way. But what's interesting is, I think either the same day or the day after that news broke, Jacks was caught arranged. I don't know, however you want to call it.
Speaker 2: I saw the video where he's like, how did you know I was here?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Thinking because you called them, you don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he had a moment with the paparazzi is genuine surprise. Yeah, and he told them a lie that she was living with him still, but that's not true. According to multiple reports, she just happens to be there one day that week and in his mind, I.
Speaker 2: Guess, I don't know, in his mind, they're still together. They're working it out. They probably had a spat and she's not out of the house.
Speaker 1: Oh, she is out of the house.
Speaker 2: There's a new television show that was just announced. That's really the Crescenda.
Speaker 1: It's all in chronological order. According to reports, this happened the initial separation in her moving out sometime in January, so it's not like a sudden or short thing. And also, just to remind her, JACKX Taylor is Jax Taylor. I'm surprised this didn't happen sooner.
Speaker 2: He's a big blockhead.
Speaker 1: Bless her. I mean they do have I think a two year old son, so that kind of flows your role. If they didn't have a kid together, she might have pieced out a while ago.
Speaker 2: That relationship was always tumultuous.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And the very latest is she is now still living in another house. They're not living together for those of you curious. And later this month, on Tuesday, March nineteenth, this new vander Pump Rules spinoff called The Valley Premieres. Jackson Brittany are in that. So is that Kristen Doody Doode. I don't know how the fuck you pronounced her last name. There was an extended preview.
Speaker 2: Like a snake peek yea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was over three minutes long. That was a mistake. They should have just released a thirty second trailer because I sat down to watch the extended preview and I was so bored.
Speaker 2: Yeah, were you bored too? Yeah? Baby carriages walking around through the streets, like, Eh, this is our life now we're out of the valley, we're grown up, and I'm like, uh, boring. Yeah, I want to see you guys banging each other. That's what I want to say.
Speaker 1: I didn't even finished the extended preview because it was that boring. So unfortunately for them, I'm going to predict, even with this latest drama or scandal, I'm still going to predict it's going to be a one and done season situation.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And finally, congratulations to Lala Kent. She announced that she is pregnant with her second child. Really, and it's not another one with baby daddy of her of her randall Randall right. I knew it was something like that, Randal Emmett. It's not Randal Emmett. According to reports, she used a sperm donor. I mean, I guess. She hasn't confirmed that it's a sperm donor. But in the past, in the near past, she talked about wanting to use a sperm donor. Or she's been trying to use a sperm donor to get pregnant, So I guess TBD. All right, Moving over to the Bieber's, some thing's going down with Justin and Hailey Bieber, and I would be pissed if this happened. Their freaking minister took to social media to ask people to pray for them. That just is blowing my mind, Like, did you get approval before you did that, or did you ask like can I do that? And if that's the case, then I'm even more concerned. Or did he just do that thinking that they really needed this? Yeah, I mean he read a long ass statement. I don't even want to fucking read.
Speaker 2: The whole whole thing is just so confusing. How do you It's like a lawyer speaking on your client and yeah, giving privileged information. It's the same thing in my mind. Anyhow, It's very odd, but it does send an alarm out to everybody like something's going on. I gotta feeling it's health related.
Speaker 1: It might and actually I think I think so as well.
Speaker 2: I don't think you'd say pray for the relationship. That would be very odd. But if you're for someone's health, it's like you know that happens at the end of Mass every week.
Speaker 1: I guess I'm confused because there was this one line he said there are special challenges that folks in high visibility positions face, and also the enemy doesn't want them to draw closer to Jesus. What the fuck does that mean? I don't know what I thought it was. What you know, this is privileged information. I don't want to wait for the Patreon, but do sign up for our patreon Patreon dot com slash Perez Hilton. I've heard from reliable sources that they've been they've been married now for five years. Wow, kudos on them for to them for making it work.
Speaker 2: Well you're supposed to. Yeah, no, yeah, I'm not giving anybody kudos. We're staying whole idea of getting married.
Speaker 1: I've heard that they've been trying to get pregnant and it's been a very difficult process. This is That's That's all I will say. I don't want to reveal too many more specifics because it's not my story to tell. But obviously married five years. She's young, he's only thirty one, he just had his birthday. You would think it could or maybe should be easy for them to have a baby, but that's not been the case, and that can manifest itself in different ways and take a different tolls on the relationship, And it could.
Speaker 2: Be that it's just very hard being justin Bieber. Yeah, there's a finite amount of people on the planet that's walked in the path that he has.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and her father, Hailey Bieber's dad, Stephen Baldwin, then amplified this and shared it on his socials asking people to pray. It's like, y'all all the prayers, but maybe what's going on has even affected the family. Because Hailey Bieber's sister Aliah just got arrested for being a baddie and braddy in Georgia and getting into a bar fight. She had a mugshot take and I'm like, damn, she's looking rough. I'm grateful though that she wasn't. Although it was a it was a hair away from a smirk. It wasn't quite a smirk, but it was almost there. It was more like that angry, like you're angry, And it could be perceived as this is a smirk, but I'm reading it more of like just angry, like she got so wasted. According to the authorities, she was refusing to leave this bar. Then she became unruly, started attacking the staff even throughout it through a tampon supposedly used. God, I just I don't even. I can't even.
Speaker 2: I can't either. That's a hell of a story. I don't know if I buy it or believe it.
Speaker 1: Sometimes, thank God, thank Jesus, thank me. When I drink a lot, I can still drink a lot, but for the most part, I'll remember everything. But when you drink so much, there are times where you don't remember shit the next day.
Speaker 2: Get blackout drunk, Yeah, I just get louder.
Speaker 1: That might have happened with her here, but hopefully it's a wake up call to handle her liquor better. All Right, I'm disappointed. I don't know if that's the word, but I'm surprised that Sam Smith pulled this diva card. I would even call it unprofessional against singer Anita, the Brazilian Bombshell. They had collaborated on a song together that Anita first teased last year, So you know that doesn't just happen. They were in the recording studio, they wrote it, they sang it, they even filmed a music video for it. And now Anita says that Sam Smith doesn't want the song released after spending all that time and money, Why would you do that?
Speaker 2: Maybe he just lived with it and he thinks it stinks. He just doesn't want to release something that stinks. Collaborations are hard, right, like getting two voices to work together and for it to and it's not easy to make that magic.
Speaker 1: I would just take the l because I'm like God, that person or her label or whomever spent so much money already on the recording of it and making a fucking music video, and she had already promoted it, she had talked about it in interviews, how excited she was for it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. I mean, put it out on the album and just don't promote it. If this was going to be a single and a whole launch and you know, look, you don't want to put stiffs out into the world. I get it. I mean Sam Smith needs a hit and if this isn't it, you know, you can't fault somebody for saying, hey, this was my track to begin with, I don't like it. It didn't come out great. Happens all the time.
Speaker 1: I'm sure it's her track for her album.
Speaker 2: Oh it's her track.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. After all that, I just find I find it, shaite. I think it's shady personally, Sam still got a way of getting people talking. Smith was part of the Vivian Westwood Fashion Show this weekend, parading around the runway ass out wearing a jockstrap and a super micro skirt and it went very viral, So kudos to you, Sam Smith. On our Patreon show, we spoke about the Cyrus family, yeah, and all the drama there. Well, the very latest is, according to multiple reports now from credible outlets, allegedly Noah Cyrus did in fact date Tish Cyrus, her mother's now husband. That's so weird before they got together. And Noah really feels betrayed. I mean apparently either date or hooked up once or a couple times or whatever. And Noah feels betrayed by her mother, which I would too, to be honest.
Speaker 2: So even if your daughter messed with some guy, you know what I mean, Like, would you follow that? That's just I don't know. Just seems a little weird.
Speaker 1: And especially doing so without consulting your daughter, which, according to reports, Tish Cyrus did not. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean when you look at Noah Cyrus, I think this is the first headline that she's had forever. So I don't know. Maybe they're just leaning into it and letting people talk. But then again, it could be true. So I don't think it's a good look for anybody, especially for a family. Look, if it wasn't true, wouldn't somebody just come out and say this is not true. Fun story, but not true. It's got to be something there, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, I think it's true. I've heard it enough. Yeah, you know, allegedly Miley had no clue she's Switzerland.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's staying out of this one.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: By the way, speaking of Miley Cyrus, did you finally listen to the whole song that you heard the clip and said, oh my god, it's a smash, it's huge, it's the biggest song ever. And I'm like, you haven't heard the song. I didn't say you need to hear the song, and you're like, I don't need to hear the song, And I'm like, you have to hear the song and you're like, I don't need to hear it.
Speaker 1: It's great.
Speaker 2: Perez, what do you think about the new Miley Cyrus song after hearing the entire track? I love it.
Speaker 1: It sucks, it does not suck. I love it.
Speaker 2: It's so below average. If you were to compare it to Flowers, it is below average.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, if you're comparing it to Flowers.
Speaker 2: Yet it was you said it's a smash, smashes Flowers. This is not a smash. This song it will be gone in two weeks.
Speaker 1: Well, and I love the song. I love the song.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, you have bad taste.
Speaker 1: We'll see. I don't know. It's still possible that it could be a hit. I don't know. In more music related news, Jason Derulo has announced a Vegas residency. I actually am excited about this. I like Jason Derulo and he's got a lot of bops and he's a great performer. He sings, he dances. My one worry is he doesn't have a history of touring. He's not a touring act.
Speaker 2: He's a track act. He shows up at things and plays his three songs and leaves. That's why I just can't imagine a residency for him. He's not like a guy that goes out and you know, sings the crap out of songs. And I agree with you. He's a very good dancer, he's very talented, but he's just he's a turntable hit.
Speaker 1: Does he have you know, paston fans exactly?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Maybe there's girls that like the way that he looks and stuff, maybe you know what I mean, like they're into his body.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And I'm also thinking maybe the venue is hoping that his social media numbers might help, because you know, a couple of years ago he pivoted and started making all of this like social media content, like tiktoki stuff. But that doesn't always translate. That doesn't necessarily mean the songs are going to be hits or do well or your shows are going to sell out because of that.
Speaker 2: I think he lives up the street from me.
Speaker 1: Some not so great news I forget when we spoke about this, but I mentioned the death of that royal member of the British family, the British royal family, Thomas Kingston. The details have been released and there are a lot of details, so we don't need to go into them, But yes, he sadly took his own life. You know, it's weird. He's so, I mean not weird, like depression will effect everybody, but he was a successful man, handsome and yeah, you never know, you never know. Speaking of handsome men, congratulations to Timothy Shallo May. His new movie Dune two did huge at the box office this weekend. It premiered to over eighty one million dollars at the US box office.
Speaker 2: If you put a gun to my head and said what the hell is doing about? I'd be like, I fuck it. I have no idea. Like it's like one of those completely off my radar. I've seen the commercials. Those kids look kind of cool in it, like running around on sand dunes or something. But outside of that, I have no idea what it's about.
Speaker 1: End Zin Day is also in Day. I guess she's in it too, And so is that blonde British chick. What's her fucking name?
Speaker 2: Oh Florence, Yes, Florence Pugh, Yeah, fuck her name is?
Speaker 1: She is in it? And that Hattie Austin Butler.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Elvis, he's in it.
Speaker 1: But you know what, like eighty one million, that's that's a big Night.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for today, that's a very very big number. So that just shows that those kids have some box office appeal. Yes, there the next wave of real true movie stars.
Speaker 1: And Wonka was also a big hit. So he went from Wonka to Dune two. So congrats to them and him. In more congrats news, I think a Fifth Harmony reunion is possibly in the works. According to reports, all of the ladies, including Gamila Kabo, are talking about getting back together, which I think is cool, so long as they let Gamilla do her four solo singles or however many she had.
Speaker 2: I don't know if like there's a demand that everyone's sitting around going goddamn, we gotta get Fifth Harmony back together. I mean, Fifth Harmony's like the fifth rung of there's like Spice Girls, like Destiny's Child. Fifth Harmony's like fifteenth Harmony is more like it for me.
Speaker 1: They were like Danity Kine.
Speaker 2: Yes, right, Danity Kaine. That's in the same bucket for me.
Speaker 1: Not quite the Pussycat Dolls.
Speaker 2: Pussycat Dolls had a couple of hits. Did Fifth Harmony have any hit songs?
Speaker 1: Yeah, work from Home. But that was a big hit.
Speaker 2: Okay, that was Fifth harmony, you get work from home yeah, no one yeah, and.
Speaker 1: Worth It yeah, and others as well. I was a fan. I like their music. Okay, all right, you know, I'm glad. I really do think people care less about the Kardashians these days, and so do I. But you know, every once in a while, they're still making news. And Kanye West being Kanye West, took to social media to rant about his kids school yet again again, saying, Kim, take my kids out of Sierra Kanyon. Now it's a fake school for celebrities that are used by this system. I don't hate anybody, but I hate that this man does this because I think it I'm not exaggerating. There are fucking crazy people out there. And when he uses languae, which like fake school and this system, that could trigger a crazy person to go and do something crazy and dangerous at that school, Like it puts all those kids at risk. And he could also just fucking text Kim Kardashian this, Like he doesn't need to post that on Instagram for millions with funnies. That's these He's not in a really reality show.
Speaker 2: In his mind, he is, and that's why he parked his ass next to the Kardashians in the first place.
Speaker 1: Well, thankfully, Kim is the one that makes the decisions regarding their children's schooling. Kanye, according to reports, told his kids he doesn't even believe in school and that he just wants them to get private tutors, whereas you know, Kim wants them to have stability and socializing and all of those things. And also counter that Kanye will go for months at a time without seeing his children. So there's that. Speaking of Kardashians, a lot of people were dragging Clubbe Kardashian for selling her daughter's clothes on that Kardashian Closet website. They've been selling their own clothes on there for a long ass time. And a quote portion of the profits go to charity.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if it was ninety nine percent and they use the rest for shipping, that's what it should be if you really have that kind of money. If not, you're a peke.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think this is pukesh Yeah, you've.
Speaker 2: Got enough fucking money. And listen, I'm not saying give it away either, and I'm not saying take it down to goodwill. If it's got some value to somebody, fine, I got no problem. With that, But I do have a problem with the portion unless the portion, like I said, is ninety nine percent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's not ninety nine percent. Also a lot of people were upset at the CEO of Kellogg's for saying that if people were struggling financially, they should eat cereal you know, the breakfast food for dinner that missed the mark. Yeah unless and I don't think this is the case because I feel like he would have shared that unless the CEO of Kellogg's was so poor back in the day that he used to eat breakfast food, you know, cereal for dinner, then that would be inspiring, Like, wow, he went from eating cereal for dinner and not being CEO of Kelloggs. This may inspire nobody. But I was so poor at one point after I had graduated college that I wasn't a similar diet, not quite cereal for dinner, but I was on a hot dog diet because hot dogs were so cheap. I'd go to the supermarket buy hot dogs and bread and I ate that for like a month solid.
Speaker 2: You know what's funny When I think of like post college and doing radio and I had no money, I think my first radio job paid me ten thousand, five hundred dollars a year, and my second radio job, when I moved to Myrtle Beach to take the job, paid me sixteen thousand dollars a year, So I had no fucking money whatsoever. And I remember having to get real creative with food, but I don't remember caring about eating back then. I was so just whimsical with my time and where I was going and working, Like if I grabbed food or a sandwich here, fine, you know, I didn't really get that much into it.
Speaker 1: I remember too, it was around the time of either the first Shrek movie or the second Shrek movie, because I would buy this green Shrek ketchup that was cheaper because it was like a promotion and on sale over in the UK. A huge explosive story regarding the husband of Ginger Spice, Jerry Hallowell. Christian Horner is his name, although she technically does go by Jerry Horner okay, but she'll always be Jerry halliwell, to me, he's the boss over at F One's Red Bull Racing, and multiple media outlets have somehow gotten leaked text messages that he sent to a female colleague that were very inappropriate. Definitely, he was flirting and being sexual for Jerry.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't like the current state of the world where somebody makes a mistake and it's like you're instantly fired. I do believe in, you know, just reprimanding people and letting them learn from that mistake, and then if they make a big mistake again, then fire then right, But I'm not a fan of, like the first course of action just being firing somebody.
Speaker 2: I'm not a fan of it being put out into the world what you did. I mean, people have consensual relationships at work all of the time, and it sucks when there's a you know, a married party involved, but you know, it still should just be between those people and the whole world doesn't need to know. I just don't understand why it's a everybody must know everybody's business situation, unless you know, Jerry went out and told everybody, which she has every right to do. But I don't think that's the case here.
Speaker 1: No. I think there might be a lawsuit involve but I'm not sure. I'm not sure all of all the details. I haven't paid too much attention to this because I don't care about f one, and it's like older people drama, doesn't it doesn't. It's like a big story in the UK, but it hasn't been a big story in the US for some reason.
Speaker 2: Well, F one's bigger, yeah, worldwide than it is here in the States, So that's gotta be it.
Speaker 1: I love to see this more music is being deleted from TikTok, because not only have they deleased all Universal Music artists, but now they've started or they have taken down songs that were even written by Universal Music artists. So hopefully TikTok goes out of business soon.
Speaker 2: I find a lot of bands on Instagram, you do. I don't know. I kind of like it better for music discovery, but that's just me.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I have a little butt hurt. Last night I saw the American Idol Instagram account shared a clip of this one contestant, and I just, you know, I started to watch it. This is great, and I loved the clip and I watched the whole thing and then I left a comment and they fucking deleted my comment. And it wasn't like what did you say? It wasn't like sometimes you might think your comment is deleted because it might just get buried underneath. But no. What I also did was they had this new functionality, or maybe not that new. They have a functionality on Instagram where you can pin, not pay people. You can pin a comment, but you can also share a comment in your Instagram story. You've seen that, right, right, Yeah, So I shared my own comment on my Instagram story because that does two things. One it shares my thoughts and then two, if people click on my comment in my ig story, it'll take them directly to my comment so they can agree or.
Speaker 2: Disagree with what it was deleted. It's wasn't because it's you. It's because you're trying to promote off of them. That shouldn't be a thing, but that's probably just their policy.
Speaker 1: They don't want me to draw attention to their video.
Speaker 2: They don't want you to make money off of their video.
Speaker 1: I wasn't well.
Speaker 2: I think they want just exclusivity on it. You're taking your comment and pushing it look ultimately, I think you're right. Don't get me wrong. I just think that's why they took it down. I don't think they took it down because you're Perez helped it. I think they took it down because they're like, hey, someone's spamming our account, using our content to try to make money off of it, especially because you're verified.
Speaker 1: Well whatever, I left the comp I just it was a good comment. I share my good comments regularly on video from videos. Everybody needs to see those still stupid all right. Speaking of music and musicians, singer Carol g was involved in a scary plane incident and Van Eyes Her plane had to make an emergency landing. Thankfully nobody was hurt. And one more music related story in a moment. But first, thank you to everybody who went to patreon dot com slash perez Hilton and signed up over the last week. We really appreciate you. We do an exclusive show there every single Thursday, so if you want that, sign up at patreon dot com slash perez Hilton.
Speaker 2: By the way, last Thursday show maybe the best show we've ever done in my opinion, what a great show.
Speaker 1: Oh well, thanks thank you to new Patreon supporters Brandon Pigeon, Page, Sondrup Leslie. It is Emily l g q W Wendy Green Penny who signed up for the entire year. Appreciate you, Penny. Also, Marianne mn E Lady Brenda, Joey Bowder, Katie You, Alexandra Peterson and alex thank you all, appreciate you, all right. And finally, Taylor Swift is in Singapore for some shows. I think she's doing six shows in Singapore.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Most artists won't do six shows in Singapore, but she did. And I'm glad. And one of the girls from Black Pink was the And Travis Kelcey has not been there, though he's been spotted in Philadelphia getting a haircut. I saw that I pay attention to these things. Hopefully he'll join her on tour soon. All right, that's it. Let's take a call or too.
Speaker 3: This is Emma calling from Texas, and I have to disagree with you. Perez, Oh, Mountton Windsor is their last name? Windsor was Queen Elizabeth's last name. Prince Philip wanted her to take his last name of Mount Batton. I said that compromising became Mount Batton Windsor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I said that Sussex is not a last name.
Speaker 3: Sussex is an area in England. Thank you.
Speaker 2: I love that. I still have no idea about any of this and people are still raging on about. Gives me such happiness. I have no idea why it does give me happiness, but it just does. And I don't know who's right, who's wrong, and I don't care.
Speaker 3: Here we go, Hey, guys, is send from Washington State Patriot subscriber. You guys, they literally had to stop the latest Patreon episode because you're talking about Kate Middleton and her being out of the spotlight whenever. And that's there's speculation that it might be gut issues, which is also what I've heard. If it is chrons, my husband has severe crones. He has had three major surgeries related to his vowels, meaning he's had his large intest and removed a completetion protectomy, which basically means and removed his rectum.
Speaker 2: He'll like, you know, coop like an orang portion I ever can, And his.
Speaker 3: Most recent one he had sixteen inches of his small bowl. Oh my god, his chromes was so bad and they have seen these are major surgeries. He was off three months minimum.
Speaker 2: Get all right, she's bumming me out. That was kind of why I thought that maybe it could have been something like crones. It can get very very nasty. That's why I was wondering if it was something like that. I hope it's not. I hope it's something like a fucking wark girl on her nose or something.
Speaker 1: According to Wikipedia quote, Crohn's disease can sometimes cause life threatening complications.
Speaker 2: Everything she just said is life threatening. Yeah, I mean your internal organs shut down, some of them do. It's a very nasty disease.
Speaker 3: High booker, high press fishes. Wait, no, I'm not telling there's doing cocaine with your boss that big of a deal, because.
Speaker 1: Yes, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I've had a few bottes and cocaine, and I think the big of a deal you guys being like, oh Andy Cohen offered his guests cocaine. I'm like, that's not standard. It just surprised me.
Speaker 1: It's not.
Speaker 3: No, I know that you shouldn't, but I don't know. And entertainment business especially, I thought.
Speaker 1: That wasn't that like crazy of an idea.
Speaker 3: That's all just a thought.
Speaker 2: All of the fun in the world is being eliminated. You're not allowed to do any blow at work anymore. You're not allowed to have such co workers. You can't yell at anybody. I mean, work sucks and they expect you to work now. It's stupid.
Speaker 1: And be professional.
Speaker 2: That's boring. No one comes to Hollywood to get on the fucking Real Housewives of Bloomy County to fucking be professional.
Speaker 1: Come on, all right, Well, thank you all for listening, and hope to see some new names for our patreon patreon dot com slash Perez Hilton. New show dropping this Thursday. Have a wonderful week, everybody.
Speaker 2: Bah