Speaker 1: Oh that was was.
Speaker 2: That was really nasty. I was thank you, I'm here. I'm genuinely it's such a long time coming.
Speaker 3: I've been bothering these guys so much.
Speaker 2: We've been bothering you. I feel like we've been like.
Speaker 1: Please, We're really bad with guests because we always we forget that like the people we want honor friends, and then we feel bad about asking our friends to do it because it feels like asking our friends to cover a ship.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like please clock in, please, but in Well, we're so excited you're here today because this is long time coming, very long time. Yeah. Should we talk about our car crash?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you guys got in a car crash.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like almost died in Paris.
Speaker 3: It was very princess and it was Alex's fault.
Speaker 1: It was literally it was.
Speaker 3: I was trying to connect to the ox hide.
Speaker 2: It was not literally not your fault.
Speaker 1: But it was so funny because Alex is like, can we get bluetooth in the uber instead of doing the thing where ubers pull aside and do it. He literally was like okay, I was looking down at his screen and I feel like you tried to warn him.
Speaker 3: Oh, yeah, we were warning him we're going really fast. We were going really fast and like he was like slowing down, not at all, but he wasn't slowing down. And we were like we were like going really close to the car and I was.
Speaker 1: Like, ah, right here, I know, literally before you even got it, You're like, excuse me. And then we hit. But honestly, it wasn't even that dramatic. I feel like we could have it could have been more.
Speaker 2: I mean you did, yeah, it was a tab, but Enya did fly across the car because it was like two seats like facing each other there. So Nya like was in the back seat and me and Alex were in the front seat and and you flew into us and I brought bruised my ribs like.
Speaker 1: And then we had the night of our lives. Honestly, the most like fun part about that night was going back to the hotel and just watching TV.
Speaker 3: They like upgraded me at the hotel because I told him I was Italian. I'm not Italian, but the guy was like caught and I was like, oh, are you Italian? And he was like yeah, and I was like, oh period same. He was like he was like he was like oh, like, let me see if there's any upgrade rooms. Yeah, he upgraded me a house like like it.
Speaker 1: Was nice that fire, yeah I know, and me Andrew literally we walked and we were like we're sleeping, and yeah, can I spend the night.
Speaker 3: There was a bathtub, you guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, bathtub, giant closet, like a separate bedroom, like a living room that was the size of like a New York apartment.
Speaker 1: It was, And they had that was the craziest vibe ever. I've never been in a hotel and been like, can y'all bring me an Apple TV? And they bring it. I've never had that.
Speaker 3: And they had golden cookie, golden cookie.
Speaker 1: Okay, the like the thing with like expensive treats. I can't fuck with it, Like I genuinely.
Speaker 3: Really do you like sugarfish?
Speaker 1: Like the sushi spot? Not really?
Speaker 3: Isn't that sweetfish?
Speaker 2: Sweet fin girl?
Speaker 3: What's that shandy call? Is the fish is sweets? Don't play with me?
Speaker 2: Wait, I gotta look it up.
Speaker 3: No, sugarfish is a fucking sushi ra I was about to say, I don't eat my don't eat my kind fish, sugarish sugar fina.
Speaker 1: Oh, I've never been into a sugar fina. Is it a vibe?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's kind of cute. It's kind of cute. It's like the little boxes, like acrylic boxes of like three candies that you pay eight dollars for that, Like you could probably get seventy thousand bags of candy for the same amount.
Speaker 1: I just don't fuck with the little acrylic cases.
Speaker 3: I think it blocks. I think and if I'm gonna eat, if I'm gonna eat some candy, girl might as well crack it open.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Also just imagining, like if I had kids, imagine being eight and getting that fucking box of candy. I'd be like, oh, okay, yeah, okay.
Speaker 3: I thought, what's the worst gift you ever got?
Speaker 2: Ooh? Inya's presence in my life? I really I hate it. It was a gift, uh, the worst gift, but still a gift I give.
Speaker 1: I can't think of gift. Have you gotten any bad gifts? Or like, did you get a bad gift for Christmas? Which I feel like sounds so spoiled. But my parents and people in my family, some of the gifts they give me, I'm so sorry, why did you give this to me? Because where then am I supposed to pout it.
Speaker 3: No, my family's the type of family where they're like, oh, this is your big gift. And I opened it up this year and it was a like a scale for the suitcase. They're like, oh way, I'm like.
Speaker 1: No, like a utilitarian gift is good when it's actually something I fucking want because that scale, I would put money on the fact that you were going to lose that in the next like month.
Speaker 3: No, but like it's the big gift.
Speaker 2: It's the big one, the big one that keeps giving. But I was forgotten on Christmas this year actually, And I know my mom listens to every single episode. So basically me and my family like we do Christmas where like all of the grandkids get like big like Christmas is where they're unwrapping a bunch of gifts and then like the adults get like one thing and it's all the same thing across everybody. They forgot my ass. They they got every other person in the fucking family.
Speaker 1: Well maybe it's because he did something. I feel like there's aside.
Speaker 2: To the story he's And you know what's crazy is they acted like they didn't forget me because I was the one setting the presents out so I like went under the tree and I was like organizing it by pile for like the grandkids, and I was like, oh, okay, like, here's my brother's gift, here's my sisters gift, here's my sister's gift. Oh wait, where's mine? And all of the presents were gone. And then I went into the other room and I came back out and they're like, oh, we found your gift. We found your gift, like we found it. Turns out they re wrapped my brother in law's gift as mine. And then I only found out because like a week later, my dad shipped the same thing to the house and it was sitting there and I was like, I put the pieces together, and I was like, y'all are so evil.
Speaker 3: They said, you get the tree, take the tree in the ornaments and the pines on the floor.
Speaker 1: You get to go and scoop the pine needles out falling on the floor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, we have a plastic tree.
Speaker 1: Or is your family a plastic tree family?
Speaker 2: No, okay, real tree.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, we we do tree. We do tree in the Bay Bay area.
Speaker 2: It's just a big weed plan.
Speaker 1: I really can't believe you're from the Bay. I always forget that.
Speaker 3: Can you schmeeze?
Speaker 2: Wait, show show me the schmiz and then I'll tell you if I can by Okay, sure? Oh is that like offensive kind of.
Speaker 4: Bro?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 1: So when did you leave the Bay? Like? When did you move?
Speaker 3: I moved from the Bay. Okay, here's my lore. So I moved to go to school in New York to Pace University. No girl, just regular, yes, girl. I was doing sports management.
Speaker 2: Sports manager.
Speaker 3: I was trying to manage like the trades because I had a plot. I was going to be like, oh, like you know, like workers to lovers. But now my GPA was lit though, like I like did everything. I just like did into enough.
Speaker 2: Electives.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I'm like community service, which like honestly like I thought I did, but I guess like people really be like pushing p especially for colleges.
Speaker 1: Oh no, And it was so hard for me to graduate. I had to get all my because to graduate high school we had to have community service hours and I had like three teachers fake that ship because I went to h Yeah, I went to somewhere where I thought it was community hours and I knew deep down it wasn't because it was just a busted ass museum that me and my friends would go and smoke weed and just chill AT's Was it crispy?
Speaker 2: Was it crispy? Right?
Speaker 3: But for it just so loud you got like feet it's literally sank and I don't know what happened.
Speaker 1: No, dude, I'm not kidding. When you opened it, I was like, Oh, that's so embarrassing. Like also, it's like a slow creeping stink.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's a little funk call.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well it's apple cider vinegar that just like exploded inside of it. I don't know how.
Speaker 1: It's him and Joseph they broke it, and I don't know how they brought it.
Speaker 2: I think it was that.
Speaker 3: Diet apple sided and drew I low.
Speaker 1: You think it was Josiah or was it your apple cider?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: It was mine, But I drink it every morning. Also, I get like high on it. Like I don't know if this is just a meeting or if someone else can like can like back me up on this. But when I take a shot, I literally feel like a buzz that I would get from like an alcoholic drink.
Speaker 1: I guess. Also, you're like dead sober on all fronts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So really a roll dog in life.
Speaker 3: That's how I feel when I have arawon.
Speaker 2: Wait but continue? Wait do you know sports like or I know sports.
Speaker 3: I've heard of a couple, I know long, I know.
Speaker 1: A few of their soul.
Speaker 3: Yes, but no, I ended up dropping out. Okay, yeah, I dropped out and then I lived in New York. Ever since it's really fucking lit.
Speaker 2: So were you doing like TikTok while going to school or did you drop out by then?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: I was so I was doing TikTok like in COVID. Yeah, yeah, it's twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: Is that when you got your start?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I got my start. I don't know if you've seen my famous viral video.
Speaker 2: Oh, I literally have been a fani.
Speaker 1: I'm like, yeah, I feel like me and youre have been watching you since you were like a baby, which is also insane because when I see old videos of you, it's really darning because I'm like, oh my god, I remember I was what'd you say? Oh nothing, I remember seeing videos of you when you were like eighteen, and I'm like, oh my god, I've been seeing her face since she was like a literal child.
Speaker 3: No, but I've been doing it for like a long time. I had this video of me like painting on the wall Louis Vuitton. I like, did Louis Vuitton? Well you remember when that was?
Speaker 5: Wait?
Speaker 2: Yeah, kind of like everybody start because you had the Gucci slides, Emma Chamberlain had the Gucci shirt and you had the Louis Vuitton wall.
Speaker 3: It's literally barking.
Speaker 2: Yep. No, I dated a skeleton, like a literal a skeleton. Yeah, that was like my whole thing was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he bought a skeleton from Party City and he would make videos with it, like.
Speaker 2: And then it got me pregnant.
Speaker 3: What was so size? Start that video that video of him? Wait, did you guys record that video of him talking? He was like in line like a therapy office or something, and he was like it was like the cut one where he goes.
Speaker 2: Oh, they're about to kill me in this dentist's.
Speaker 5: Office, canceled my appointment and escorted me out, and I'm actually like, what the fuck? So we're at fucking Wendy's.
Speaker 3: That's my favorite video I've ever seen.
Speaker 1: Recorded that. It was wait, what what was that for? He was at the doctor for like, god, fucking he's at the doctor all the time. And he had Lucas outside filming him, and I was carrying up because I'm like, bits, the people around you probably do think you are freaky as fuck.
Speaker 2: Freaky.
Speaker 1: I know, I'm like saying people thinking is free, he's freaky. He is freaky.
Speaker 3: Like wait, at what.
Speaker 1: Point did were you like, Okay, school is not a vibe like modeling.
Speaker 3: It's actually so kind. I walked Versace and then I went to school and everyone.
Speaker 2: Was like, wall you walked before school, you know.
Speaker 3: While I was in college, Like I took two days off and like at my school because I was doing what's it called where you get like a scholarship. I was doing that and it was like full ride scholarship because like that was like the only way I could have moved to New York. And I was like okay, and I did Versaci and I went back and they were like, oh, you missed more than two days, so like you're failing everything. And I was like okay, I agree, well not yeah no, So then I stopped and I moved to Lower East Side.
Speaker 1: That is so insane. Did you know people in New York before you moved there? Did you move there? And you were like, I just need to meet people rush start.
Speaker 3: I knew people, but it was like the funky gaze if you live in New York.
Speaker 2: Not me, that's not me, that's not me.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, no, but you're really not funky besides the feet smell.
Speaker 2: And I'm not gay.
Speaker 3: So hey period, No right whatever, rose your boat.
Speaker 1: That's so insane though, Wait, so wait how long have you? Because also how old are you? I don't know why. I don't know your age off the top of my head. In my head, twenty one, you're ey too, No, you just turned twenty one, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I've been trans my whole life. No, I'm kidding, I'm twenty one. I just turned twenty.
Speaker 1: One money oney one.
Speaker 3: Honestly, Like, it was kind of sad coming out with my like twenty one, like, oh I'm twenty one, because like all the trades were like, oh, bit, you've been lying?
Speaker 2: Are you been lying?
Speaker 1: And I was like, damn are you saying you were?
Speaker 3: I was like twenty five and like twenty eighteen, like with the smoky eye.
Speaker 2: I know that I couldn't tell.
Speaker 1: That's how I feel when I look at pictures of me eighteen, because in my head, I was like, I look like a thirty year old woman. I'm like, I'm grown as fucking now. I look at pictures that I'm like, I look like a child with makeup on, Like I look like a baby.
Speaker 2: Speaking of trade, I have some shit to talk. So last episode I was talking about stalking my crush and that I found everything ever that there is possibly ever to find out about this person. Also, wait one second.
Speaker 1: Funk plus, why is that word on your Mindfunkle?
Speaker 3: I've been saying all this time, the yes, the Garfunkle. I feel like that's isn't that Winkle? Isn't there like a show like a nineteen fifties cartoon called like Winkle and Garfunkle some talking about Winkle?
Speaker 2: But so last episode I talked about stalking my like crush and I found everything there is to find out about him. I even like went, oh, that's the.
Speaker 3: Trade that is.
Speaker 1: We need to you know, there's a statue of him in Hollywood period.
Speaker 2: We need to go take Have you been to the pink Wall yet?
Speaker 3: Guys, bitch, I did I have been?
Speaker 2: You've been at the pink wall?
Speaker 1: Pink Wall is falling off. We need to bring it back.
Speaker 2: We're gonna bring in five the pink wall's coming back. Yeah, it's it's gonna be the green wall.
Speaker 1: We're giving it a new coat.
Speaker 3: I think we need to do spotter paint on it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hey, we know we need to do.
Speaker 1: Like the UV splatter paint and replace the lights so that at night people could go take ev Yeah, that's the worst type of bitch.
Speaker 2: But I was talking about this man now boy man, and uh I was just stalking him. Well, someone got on TikTok and made a video of them saying like exactly what I said. So I found out like this guy that I was seeing like stalked me and found my family is just like a red flag and was acting like it was fucking me. And it wasn't him. It would never be him. You are not my trade. You are not my trade. You are not my trade. You are not my trade.
Speaker 1: True, it's only so mad because Drew has such a specific type in this man. Can I see the opposite of Drew's type?
Speaker 3: So so you never bought a burkin, though you never bought him the b himself.
Speaker 2: Exactly wish I had.
Speaker 3: Honestly, you don't need the Barkin. You know the Barkin like that, don't that is crazy.
Speaker 2: Don't disrespect, don't don't do it. But the only reason I found out was because of Tyrrell and he was like, so you and Caleb, and I was like, who the fuck is Caleb? Like what are you talking about?
Speaker 4: Wait?
Speaker 1: Did Tyrell know this person?
Speaker 2: I don't know?
Speaker 1: Was he just like gossiping for the sake of gossip?
Speaker 2: I guess? Wait, how do you suppose.
Speaker 1: Tyrrell's timeline is insane?
Speaker 2: Greg?
Speaker 3: Your nails are so sharp.
Speaker 2: I know you should do that.
Speaker 3: So no, what you should do? You should do that thing you go and cut them and like did you see that?
Speaker 2: Oh the shark too?
Speaker 1: The shark to Oh you should and you should get like acrylic builder jell So they're hard.
Speaker 3: Why did I just see that fucking man on my TikTok today? Was this about you?
Speaker 2: But this is not my trade and he's acting like he's my trade. And it was so crazy because I literally commented like lmfao, like fuck you, you're lying his ass, deleted me saying you're lying, fuck you and just left l m a oh. So he literally got my ass and I have to respect it because like he genuinely got me, like you it's not you, Like, it's not me, it is not you, but like you're yeah, yeah, you're you're baddy.
Speaker 1: It's not your play like he's like a good looking man, but it's just not someone you would go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like he's a baddie, Like I can we can all admit that.
Speaker 3: But but you got your wife right here exactly. But you got your wife right here.
Speaker 2: Right here.
Speaker 3: If you a mama, you got your baby, and your grandmama got baby.
Speaker 1: The grandma with the baby.
Speaker 2: Oh, the grandma is not the mama.
Speaker 1: I love quoting that, and nobody knows. I thought that that was like the most known quote of all time. And recently I've just been like I feel like the grandma who's the baby? Like the grandma is the baby. And every time I say to a random person, they don't understand. And then when I show them, they don't understand even more. Like when I was in Miami saying that's my Miami friends and I showed them that video, they looked at me like I had done meth behind their back. They were like, why is this f that?
Speaker 3: Honestly, nobody understands the grandma.
Speaker 1: Law Ever, no no one understands have to like shit we reference in public, and I'm starting to think it makes us the crazy people, and not that.
Speaker 3: How about this, No, no, you know what's crazy. Speaking of grandma, I was literally realizing that I don't want to have a daughter, but I want to be a grandma, and I also want to be an aunt And I was like describing in full detail, and I realized, that's literally what uncle Grandpa is a grandma and I want to be an auntie.
Speaker 2: Bitch, No way, I literally I did not realize that that's kind of what goes on in my head because when I think about, like, because I hoard all of my shit, I hoard all of my clothing, A whore, a slut, I slut on my clothing. Oh but I like hoard it all. And it's because I'm like, oh, like, I just imagine like my grandkids going through it. Not one day, not my children, but my grandkids. I'm kind of on the same wavelength because I'm like, I don't want children.
Speaker 1: I want grandkids long though, but to have grandkids it takes it's too long of a process.
Speaker 3: That's why I'm saying, I'm like, I don't want to have to deal with the child I want to like have like like, oh, come see Grandma.
Speaker 1: That is my vibe too, Like I like the idea of having kids in spurts, Like I'm like, oh, like taking care of a kid for a summer sounds like a vibe all the time. I just don't know what I would do with it, Like I don't think I would want to chill with it that much.
Speaker 2: And I'm good, guys, Can I tell y'all something?
Speaker 1: What? So?
Speaker 2: I paid twenty five dollars to get a facial analysis where they look at my face and tell me the plastic surgery, the fillers, I need, what to do with my hair, what to do with my facial hair, my eyebrows, all that shit.
Speaker 1: That only cost you twenty five dollars.
Speaker 2: It only costs me five dollars. And I have I have?
Speaker 3: Well, no is this website?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll send it to you later, but I'm going to show you. They also photoshop what you could look like later.
Speaker 1: You don't want to see photo of what someone thinks would make me look better. I would freak out.
Speaker 2: Okay, so this is the photo I submitted right trade. Yeah, Like I'm getting like I look good here. Okay, I'm actually low key pissed that they thought I would look like this or would want to look like this, Like I look like shittier right or on my trip, but.
Speaker 1: You don't necessarily look shittier. But I'm not really understanding.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they liked me a little bit. Well, that's what they They didn't change much because I'm.
Speaker 3: Already pretty water.
Speaker 1: That's turning the frogs again.
Speaker 2: So literally the frogs are all gay now. Thinner, straighter eyebrows. I don't know why straighter is in here, because I'm already the yeah, go tea frames face better. They didn't put a go tea on me. Fucking ugly cut hair at the top.
Speaker 1: I know, I'm not not kidding. The go teas like unless you have like really dense like mustache, the go teas.
Speaker 3: Have the soft also like what happens when you sucked it. I'm not saying you do that because you would.
Speaker 2: Never exactly exactly exactly exactly you would never like I would. I would never cut hair at top, but leave the back long and permit to define the waves. Bitch. They didn't cut my hair. They made my hair grow more for some reason. And then they said jaw filler to widen jaw and cheek filler for stronger cheekbones.
Speaker 3: Also zac Efron. Yeah literally, they said become zac Efron.
Speaker 1: Also, I really want to see who is doing that, because unless it's like some god forsaken like different universe where some supermodels sitting behind the computer doing that.
Speaker 2: Like it's Alex. Actually it is Alex, Alex.
Speaker 3: I'ming the website.
Speaker 1: I'm like, Boom, you're gonna send a season to sist and be like, hey, so this is already kind of my.
Speaker 3: No, girl, I feel like it's Ai because ain't nobody could anybody could clock that mug you look.
Speaker 1: You already look so good, and they really didn't change enough.
Speaker 2: I wanted to shave my face, but I forgot before he left.
Speaker 3: So I should do a bit where you put your face on a.
Speaker 1: Mug muggy muggy by being a bit like last three Suggy.
Speaker 3: No, there's budget here, you guys. Yeah, I mean budget here all the fridge, like the carbuncle.
Speaker 2: I kind of feel that I think I want to live in the woods.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I want to live in the woods. Like that's not so. But then I just can't hell though, because I'm like, what what do you mean? Like if my friends came to town, well, I would have to traverse like five hours and figure out where I'm gonna stay.
Speaker 2: It's like my vibe is I like New York City for like short bits of time, but I would want to live Upstate New York and then I can come and visit this city. When is upstate? Is it?
Speaker 3: Have you heard of Bushwick? You're so Bushwick is so upstate?
Speaker 1: Is so removed?
Speaker 3: I would sorry, I would move to LA.
Speaker 2: You would you would?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll do it.
Speaker 1: Do you feel like you say, in New York for like friends and work at this point? Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I'm there for like work obviously. I feel like that's kind of where it is. Like it's hard to like model in LA. But like, honestly, boo, who is current? Do it out here?
Speaker 1: Fas No, I really don't fuck with the Like I am so down for commercial modeling. I feel like it gets such a bad rep like to like online people like e commerce, Like I just I always hear people talking about like e commerce and that side of modeling. But I'm like, that is still such a vibe. If I see any face I know in a commercial store the happiness it gives me. I need all of my friends. I need all of y'all, like I need you to be the face of like Landcombe or Lorel so that when I go into a Sephora Alta, I just see your face around. But also it like in my head, I wish there was a world where you could do a campaign like that and do one of your silly faces, because that's what would really make me happy.
Speaker 3: But when I'm the face of the douche, I'll be like clean and clear, clean and clear.
Speaker 1: I'm literally I'm not kidding. I'm gonna put all my work this year into starting a brand to get you to be the face of it and put it in target so I could have stands with your eyes like, I'll be funky.
Speaker 2: I know your Christmas gift next year? What a douche with your face on it? Okay, I think we should have addressed the elephant in the room. Oh just kidding, your model of the year. What does that feel like?
Speaker 3: Hey, honestly, it's so crazy, Like I was literally just like talking with my friend about it. It's like it's crazy that like I've only kind of been like doing like my job for like four years. Yeah, and then I'm getting like such a good like such good support. It's really great. But yeah, I don't know, like i feel like, yeah, it's it's chill. I'm very blessed, and I feel like it's the kind of thing that like I've worked really hard for. So it's like it's nice to have the opportunity to finally be seen, and especially as a trans person, Like you know, it's definitely bad. And I've heard so many stories of like women who were like who are trends in the industry, and like I'm really close with like a lot of the older generation trans women, and like they were talking about their experiences like going to work with switch blades and stuff. It's so crazy that like I'm at a point now where like I can be celebrated and outwardly be trans when like there are people who literally had to pull up with like switch blades, Like that's pretty That.
Speaker 1: Is so insane. Also, it is so amazing that like within four years you and you have worked so hard, because I feel like also in that in the industy, sure you're in or just like in entertainment in general, of course, it is not comparable to a nine to five, and all of us come from working class families, so we see it firsthand. So I feel like in a position like yours, it's really easy to be almost like I feel like because we were with you, like when the Vogue cover came out and everything, and me and you kept talking about and like we kept saying to you, I'm You've been in such a whirlwind for the past four years that it's almost jarring. And it's not about being jaded, but it's more like it's almost hard to sit back and be like, oh my god, I'm proud of myself because I did this, But you have been running around so much every time we've I feel like that's partially why it took so long, as you have been moving non stop. So like it is so deserved and I can't believe it. It's so funny because, like, you know, I had such a part.
Speaker 3: I feel like I went back home and everyone was like, like I was talking with my friends and they're like, oh, like I was where You're going to change? I'm like, girl, what like I sub chick.
Speaker 2: On accidents also on accent ex let me drive the boat. But the craziest thing to me is that like like a lot of people have like personas that they play up online, like that's like their stick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the whole gag is they're doing.
Speaker 2: You're literally just batshit crazy, literally just that even in real life when there's no cameras on, and it's so admirable to me. It's so sick. Also, like you being able to do that and like to be taken seriously as a model is just like genuinely amazing to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like you have knocked down so many bears, like specifically on personality, because it was such a thing that like I've been talking to you about it a lot too, especially like we don't have to get into this conversation because it's like so dense, But I've been thinking a lot about how media really does make people who they are, and it's such a normal that like to be a top model and to be this gorgeous woman you have to be kind of like signent and reserved and mysterious. And it is so awesome that you were batshit crazy, don't give a fuck, and you're so real and you also like when you go to work, you go to.
Speaker 3: Work, Hey, thank you very no, honestly, it's just annoying because hes are so mad and it's like crazy now because I was literally on TikTok and someone was like, this is what you should be posting on social media, and it was just like like be yourself all this shit. When I started, they were literally delete everything, like all the models that I know, like all of their like agencies or whatever. We're like delete everything. Starting to like be a mysterious bitch and like you can't wipe my vide I was with the fake burking in the little Sandhogs dollar tree posted.
Speaker 2: Up on It's like, what was I gonna say? I lost it?
Speaker 3: Oh he's losing it.
Speaker 2: I'm losing it. I'm losing it.
Speaker 1: No, it is insane. Also just an entertainment in general that is such a widespread narrative. I'm like, y'all want this beerd like elitism to live so strongly that you will see anybody who is down to just be themselves and make their own path and you want to crush it with all your mind.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Because also I was gonna this is what I was gonna say, mystery is dead, Like it's over. Like I feel like only like four or five people were able to get away with being like a mysterious person. But it's just like, how about how about yeah exactly, how about you know, authentisically be yourself. That's the most mysterious thing you can do, is authentically be yourself because no one wants to do it. Yeah, I feel like that.
Speaker 1: Vibe because I feel like all three of us there is mystery in being an extroverted person, because I feel like all three of us, somebody would be like, I know, I'll meet them, and I have a feeling it might be funny and entertaining, but we get the surprise of also I'm smart. Yeah, so I'm emotionally intelligent and smart when you talk to me about serious topics, Like, all three of us, if we wanted to, we could get down into like a gnarly deep conversation. Yeah, but we're just the life of the party.
Speaker 3: You know, for real. Literally, you guys, right before this, we were all actually sitting here suddenly doing math equations.
Speaker 1: Yeah exactly, because we have SAT prop. We're taking our essays.
Speaker 2: Well, actually we're to retell them. Yeah, we're we're writing the SAT this year. Yeah, we're like writing God.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we're propping Alex so she could just get like a free like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so venmo me if you want the answers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got the class for the next SAT. It'll be in the dark web. It'll be for sale on LimeWire.
Speaker 3: I know dark web is so scary. I've never been so scaring me neither, and I'm not going to.
Speaker 2: Be on Oh I ran, yeah, I used to like.
Speaker 3: Grow what was you doing?
Speaker 4: Oh I?
Speaker 2: So what I wanted to do was buy fifty thousand dollars in counterfeit cash. So it was like I bought like fifty dollars in bitcoin and you get fifty grand back. But then like I started looking up like counterfeit cash and it was like sixteen year old kid, fifteen year old kid goes to jail for twenty five years for paying with or for using counter o real cash.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, okay, that to me, that's pushing it. Twenty five years for fake.
Speaker 2: I'm exaggerated, but like and it was like I was that kid, like I was. And then I also I wanted to buy like hallucinogenic drugs and shit, because.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you were like looking up how to buy drugs online.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I also know stealth shipping methods if anybody wants to tap in, I'll sell you them basically a DVD case. Put the drugs inside of the DVD case.
Speaker 3: Oh, gir, you'd be great at shipping out fake ID throw. When I opened my fake idea, it was in a like literal rag.
Speaker 2: Doll, Like what's the doll with like the hair, raggedy ann.
Speaker 3: Raggedy an. It was literally a rackety a doll.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I never had a fake ID. The fake idea I used was o'riyan. One time in a club in like twenty sixteen, found Ashley Saldona. It was like this, I don't remember her name. I remember her name was Ashley. I won't put the last name because like, obviously, dude, but that's your like.
Speaker 2: Person, I know.
Speaker 1: But we would all me and Oriyan would switch off with this one fake ID looked nothing like me, and every time we went into a bar, I'm not kidding, I was shaking so hard giving my ID the fake idea over and I.
Speaker 3: Was like, I'm literally gonna gonna have to be confident that's the tea. I literally went with Duncan, like right when I moved to New York and I had this fake idea of this girl. I'm not going to name her because I feel bad, but she has like this bob, like this black bob, and she was like, I want to say thirty something. And Duncan brought his Karen Wig and we went to the Blonde and he was confident and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Duncan is so sick. I love Duncan.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I also Duncan I think might be the most manner oriented person.
Speaker 2: I like.
Speaker 1: To me, he feels like he went to like one of those schools where you learn manners, because every time we've hung out with him, he thanks me, like I just went and like cleaned his room for him. Like he literally is so nice. When he left the house of it, he was like, thank you so much for your time and thank you for having us over. It was such a pleasure being here. And I was like this. I was like, oh my god.
Speaker 3: Wow he is ai Like he literally a I generated answer and I love him.
Speaker 2: Also, his videos are so fucking is just Yeah, he also is just really funny.
Speaker 1: I love him so much.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's my trade. Speaking of which, if anyone on here wants to be my man, it's hard out here, you guys. It's not good.
Speaker 1: No, the dating pool in general. Right now, all of my friends who are single. Literally, I haven't had one friend who is successful in the dating scene right now. I don't know what the fuck is happening.
Speaker 3: It's so funky, it really is. Yeah. I was talking to a DoorDash, not even door dash, Amazon delivery driver.
Speaker 1: Wait, is this what you told us about?
Speaker 2: And yes, can you tell them?
Speaker 3: I'll tell you guys, because this is literally crazy. This man had the most audacity I've ever had heard of ever. This man was like I met him when he was delivering packages and I was like, oh, you fine, like, deliver one to me. I was like, oh, I'm risy, whatever.
Speaker 2: Deliver your package. Yes, it is fuy, Yeah exactly.
Speaker 3: She wasn't gonna do that because tell me why. He was like begging me to hang out whatever. I was like traveling, and then I finally was back in New York and he was like, let me pick you up.
Speaker 2: I was like, bet he picks you up in the Amazon van.
Speaker 3: He picked me up in a fucking two door Honda Civic, which honestly trade trade. But girl, he literally That's why I hate being a transsexual, because this man, he could not handle this grippy Gioby boo. He literally, like the conversation was coming up about like whatever, like transitioning. He's like, oh, how is it getting a vagina? I was like, bitch, I wouldn't know. He's like, get out.
Speaker 2: No, yes, I didn't know that.
Speaker 3: That's a New Jersey Turnpike. It was fucked, dude, that is to tell I was walking on the second If anyone has the video, I looked so kind. I was in like a white dress walk. He's out in a New Jersey Turnpike like survey nomy. And I found out after he says our security guard, so go steal.
Speaker 4: It.
Speaker 1: Literally, also so insane. I feel like that should be a legal offense. Like I feel like there is a world where you should legally be able to take him a small claim score. At this point, I'm literally I just won't start taking people small claims core.
Speaker 3: It's fine. Where he had asked he had ash marks.
Speaker 2: In his chair, you had boogers on this side of his.
Speaker 3: No, literally, oh my god, you guys. Speaking of booger and being in La. The first time I went to La, I went to this big content house. I don't remember which one it was, but it was like the one that like Bryce Hall and all of them were in oh the hyphe House, I think so maybe one of those. But they had this like party and I literally I literally picked my nose and put it on the like why of the high House like a fat bugger, like fat bugger, And for the next month they were all dancing behind the sign and there was literally a chunk booger on the back. I want to find the footage, but like it was so funky like.
Speaker 1: That is so none of them like seeing it and being like we should clean that.
Speaker 3: They probably thought it was like start.
Speaker 1: They're like ill somebody with their postmates.
Speaker 2: We used they got food on the wall. Literally we used to like troll the ship out of all of them too, like like before it was the high House or whatever house they were in Sway boys, this Sway House.
Speaker 3: Before it was Yeah, sorry sorry not they all by valid.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you had your troll moment with him because we used to troll too.
Speaker 1: They literally fuck Bryce Hall. I'm sorry, Like I literally hate him so fucking much, and I think I've.
Speaker 2: Told this actually yeah sucks balls. Like I gave him a chance. I gave him a second chance, and he squandered that ship.
Speaker 1: He was saying, you gave him a second chance, like he gave a fuck. Literally was never like wow, they fuck with me, like that's cool.
Speaker 2: I never fucked with him, but I was like, you know what, I there's there's some validity to him, like being in his flop era for five years and then being able to come.
Speaker 1: Well because he used to be a vibe when he could take his flop like I love my.
Speaker 3: Farts in his sheets and like puts them right up to his eye all night.
Speaker 1: He like, bruh, we uh we used to go. I feel like, also, you either come to LA and you go to those parties and something about you falls in love with it and you actually stay going to those things, or you go as a spectator and being a spectator in those parties is so fucking fun. One time we were at one of those house parties and Bryce Hall was hot a is fuck and literally tweaking out and stood on this balcony like area ledge in the house cut the music off. It was like somebody stole my fucking way.
Speaker 3: I'm just gonna say, I literally stole his read from bru.
Speaker 1: He was freaking out, But at that point, no one had stolen it, like somebody found. It was like, your weed's right here, and he's like, never mind, like my bad guys and put back on the music. But I was like, oh.
Speaker 2: He would also funked up the party.
Speaker 1: No kill, I know now you killed the vibe because all of us feel like you're about to come out here and rydwe And he also.
Speaker 2: Would unironically go up two girls and just show his abs like that was It wasn't like a bit. It was just it wasn't being funny.
Speaker 1: You would like pull up his shirt and be like, do you want to take a shot with me? And he did that to me once and I literally I'm not kidding.
Speaker 2: I was like, wait, that's quite literally the funniest thing I've ever seen. If I saw that in a movie, I would literally cry laughing.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 1: I was going to leave and he was like you did Did you take a shot before you left? I was like, no, I have like alcohol in this bottle and he was like, come take a shot with me and I said no, And then he pulled up a shirt and he that how about now? And I just looked at them.
Speaker 3: I was like, absorb literally so fugly too. I'm sorry. Literally I was looking back through like my snap memories, and I remember like my friend got sent in apic and they were like, don't show anyone girl what you mean, don't show anything. It's literally your or.
Speaker 2: It's like the burden.
Speaker 1: Really isn't crazy. I'm like, Okay, a shirtless picture, you can go. You can letally step outside of your house like that, like it's not that crazy San Francisco exactly.
Speaker 2: Did you know if you're the naked neighbor that like if your view is like if people can see you from the street into your room, like you can get in trouble for that. It's not like the people perving on you, but they can take you to fucking court and be like they're get them in trouble type. Yep. Just don't walk by my don't walk by my window because are you curtains? I have to. I have to because it is like direct line of sight out of my window.
Speaker 3: Curtains. You need curtain bang, Yep, a curtain bank.
Speaker 1: We should straight injure his hair, give them a little bowl cut.
Speaker 2: It's so fun.
Speaker 1: We'll do that today.
Speaker 2: Should I cut my hair again or keep it like this length?
Speaker 3: Definitely cut it all off.
Speaker 2: Okay, but do you think he.
Speaker 1: Would actually look good with a buzz cut? Because I have he would look good.
Speaker 2: Do you think I would look good?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Like I've always told them that. I'm like, I think you up.
Speaker 3: I think you should do. I think you should do. Like you remember when like everyone that all the trades like bleach their hair and do like a.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the cheetah, like the heat mask.
Speaker 1: You should shave your head, bleach it and then let me and Alex Dye talkies into your head. Yeah, that could be a bob for you.
Speaker 2: Just sorry, Hot Cheetos or talkies, Chesters, fries, Chester's or the best Wow.
Speaker 1: I saw somebody the other day was like, hot Frieses'll take this taste the same now that the bag isn't see through, And I know they're made out of corn and not fucking starch, But I haven't had hot fries in a minute, and I think they changed.
Speaker 2: They didn't so good. They're so good and you can eat like twenty of them at a time.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah literally not also like you can fit twenty of them, That's.
Speaker 2: What I mean. Like you can fit twenty at a time and then finish the whole bag in like point three seconds.
Speaker 3: No, I think I have Jeffrey Star disease. Have you heard about this? It's where you can't eat too much food because you like have a small throat. Have you seen when he did a whole video. He's honestly come for this. He did a whole video and he was like, my throat was so small, like I have to get surgery.
Speaker 1: Why just like for him that feels like a sexual thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, out loud, I mean it has to be just like I don't know.
Speaker 1: My petite throat like throw help me.
Speaker 3: Well, my throat was so tight, could probably only eat sixty talkies.
Speaker 1: Wait why did he say that? Did he just say that on a live streamer? And Avid?
Speaker 3: No, he made a full video about getting the surgery. But he was like he like couldn't like digest food because it was like so small. It was like the whole thing was like, oh my god, it's literally so small. It is so tight.
Speaker 1: I was like, period me too crazy. How do you even realize that though? Like are you just like eating and you're like, oh.
Speaker 3: No, yeah, it's giving like you would always have like the last to chip like stuck in the back.
Speaker 2: Of his brow triangle like sticking the three sides. Well, USBC so like the chargers.
Speaker 3: Oh, I think that was like a TV station.
Speaker 1: Yes, we're back to talking about school.
Speaker 2: So when USBC came out, I was like, oh my gosh, this is going to be amazing, Like I'm going to have one charger for all of my devices. It's going to be such a vibe, like I'm not going to have thirty cables coming out of the wall. And now that it's a reality and I have one cable for all of my devices, it's quite literally the worst vibe ever.
Speaker 1: Because everything dies at once that I don't know what's charged first, and like I'm like, do I charge my vabe, do I charge my laptop? Do I charge my phone? And then I do this really fucked up thing where I charge my laptop, I plug my phone in, and then if I have another plug, I'll plug like a vape and I'm just charging everything through my last change.
Speaker 3: I just hate to be that bitch that's like, oh, do you have a phone charger and they're like, oh, which one. I'm like the new one, but they're like, gro shut the fuck up.
Speaker 1: I know, I hate what's the one asking? It feels like I'm being such a bitch. Ifs always like, oh, do you have a phone charger? And I bring out the newer one and they're like, oh, it's the old and I'm like.
Speaker 3: But that's how I felt until literally a week ago when I got my new phone. So you're not wrong if you still feel that way period. Yeah, I but so expensive two bands for a phone, It's fucking dieapoll No, it.
Speaker 1: Makes no sense. I'm I genuinely I don't think I am ever upgrading my phone again, Like this is it Like I got the fifteen because my fucking last phone was literally dying on me. This is the last one I'm making.
Speaker 2: I might literally downgrade my phone because one, this camera evil.
Speaker 3: It's evil and all that's what it's giving them, that camera.
Speaker 2: Oh also, you saying just vote, like using it in the context that you've used it in legitimately changed fundamentally changed my life. Like we say it all the time on here now, and I'm sure other people are starting to say, oh, y'all.
Speaker 3: Should really just roll like just so important. It's so important, and you.
Speaker 2: Can say it in so many different ways. It's like the word like bitch. I can say bitch like or bitch or you bitch like you know what I mean, Like you can say.
Speaker 3: Like just oh that's why I feel it was why Shila. Recently I'm just like literally like oh, like I'll see someone from like like twenty fourteen that I was like Homegirls with them like oh my, Sila, like there you are.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, that's actually a vibe.
Speaker 3: No, let me see a bottle be like by Salah.
Speaker 2: Also, the first time we hung out, I don't know if you remember this, but we went to Beyonce Renaissance. Was that the first time we hung out girl and we drank in the movie theater. We got this. It was a vibe as fucking We got those like uh TikTok Yeah, that.
Speaker 3: TikTok drink bags a full like drink you can make.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And we drank in the theater and then theater. We drank in the theater theater, and someone in the same theater as us, uh made a video about us afterwards and was like, yeah, they were in our theater. They were loud, they.
Speaker 3: Were drunk as shame.
Speaker 1: They were such a vibe. Though, I feel like we need to go back and get those like a mixer bag. But also now alcohol makes me go to sleep because on New Year's every time tire he was like, take a shot with me, and I took one, and I'm not kidding. I was like, oh my god, I'm about to like go in a corner.
Speaker 3: I tried vodka.
Speaker 1: I haven't had vodka since I was like a child.
Speaker 2: The problem since I was nine years old was.
Speaker 3: Vodcasts like fat Like, I literally feel like an old white woman when I say that, because everyone's like, bitch, you're not let But no, vodka is so fun.
Speaker 2: Have you seen those martinis they're making recently, Like I saw like.
Speaker 3: A heard that someone did a do you know what martini is?
Speaker 2: No? They make like, uh, what is the one with the bread sticks? The restaurant with the bread sticks?
Speaker 1: All garden?
Speaker 2: They make all of garden martini's.
Speaker 1: I saw one that was like like savory, Yeah, so gross. I genuinely am like, this has to be a troll and you'll have to be trying to make me mad because what the fuck do you mean you made a Wingstop Martini?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's so fun.
Speaker 2: Pickled onions martin Ranch Martini. Wait, Wingstop Ranch Martini's.
Speaker 3: Not the dollar point.
Speaker 1: She's fine a chick fil a Martini?
Speaker 2: Is that chicken e?
Speaker 3: It's chicken? Noticed she didn't drink it though, Like.
Speaker 1: She has to just be trolling like she is, but this is coral.
Speaker 2: It's also some of them are legitimately gorgeous, like they're beautiful.
Speaker 3: I better be if there's a fucking chicken leg And.
Speaker 1: How much money for you to eat the chicken wing out of this wing? Stop Martini? Lo ki, I probably would just eat the chicken wing.
Speaker 3: No, I do it for a million dollars?
Speaker 1: For a million dollars? Would you eat this whole bowl of fruit for twenty thousand dollars?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: It's literally like the greatest meme of all time, and I think it like spawned like a whole new generation of like funny tweets. But it's like this picture of a bowl of a plate of fruit and it super manageable, like one person could eat it in like five minutes. And it's like, would you eat this whole plate, this giant plate of food for ten million dollars or whatever the fuck it is? And it's like obviously.
Speaker 1: Yet it was literally like a plate like this, and somebody tweeted it being dead seerous, like would you eat this for twenty thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: It literally changed my it's a kid.
Speaker 3: I would have been like nah me with like like bean some like witch.
Speaker 2: Now strawberries are the candy of the earth.
Speaker 1: They aren't, though they don't taste the same.
Speaker 2: They're like take wait, did strawberries like did they change the flavor because they don't taste like they used to.
Speaker 1: Well, that's because none of the food we eat is really like.
Speaker 3: Seeing the avocados. I actually ordered a salad with the avocados and they did not squish like they were like.
Speaker 1: Right literally rubber, like they're not real. Every fucking vegetable I've had recently it tastes like I'm eating plastic and I'm I believe in the conspiracy.
Speaker 2: Wait, do you remember in like two thousand and fourteen or some shit like that, when like that video of the lettuce went around and it was like the worker is making lettuce out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it definitely was for those like display foods. But somebody tweeted it and everybody believed that we've been eating wax lettuce for like true.
Speaker 2: I watched this bitch, so they were like, this is how lettuce is being made. Now like it's GMO.
Speaker 3: I would eat it funky as fun. That's what the toilet gives in here, y'all.
Speaker 1: That's what my in and out burger is.
Speaker 2: That's what the refrigerator gives in here.
Speaker 1: I want in and out. I used to be an in and out hater, and now I really, you.
Speaker 2: Really are into it major.
Speaker 3: In It's so Cali vibes. Honestly like living in New York. I'm from the Bay and like I've missed That's the one thing that I've missed so much. And every time I come here, no one's like trying to get trying to get fucking in out.
Speaker 2: I'm like, we should get in and out.
Speaker 1: I would be so down to get it today because we wanted it yesterday, but we couldn't get it. So I really want some. I never used to like it. I used to not fuck with Oh my god, you know what it is. It's my prozac is helping my fucking OCD. Because I used to not eat burgers because my fingers, like I would be convinced they're gonna smell like burgers. For like eight burger fingers. I literally had I literally, I'm not kidding. Alex I suffered from burger finger, like Jeffrey Star has tiny tonsils or like title throat, and I had like burger finger, but my medicine fixed my burger. It was only it was mainly burger. It was that was like the specific food because I ate other food with my hands, but for some reason burgers.
Speaker 2: I had burger upper lip. You had burger fingers. I had burger upper lip. Jeffrey Star had tiny throat.
Speaker 3: I have always had a mustache.
Speaker 2: Since I was like two years old, three years old. Yeah, that just doesn't. I grew it out like seven years ago, and I kind of I've only had it for like probably I only have not had a mustache for like a year.
Speaker 3: Was with.
Speaker 1: A if you start, wait sharing your mustache like.
Speaker 3: That, get a monocle. My sisters smart, We really are smart. You guys. Wait Illuminati? Have you guys been asked to join the Illuminati?
Speaker 2: We're not allowed to talk about it, but yeah several times.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So it's like a very major We watched like the intro to Scientology, and like if I was at like a very very low point in my life, I was super lonely, like I just lost my job. I moved to a new state, like some like major life stressure event happened, and I saw that. I feel like I could figure it out in my brain to believe it.
Speaker 1: Oh no, they were selling it in that DVD that they got, Like I.
Speaker 3: Bet they were. Girl. Have you seen all the offices they have around here?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Crazy? They have like PR office and it says PR office.
Speaker 1: Scientology also insane. Is I'm confused because like I really still don't understand it. I'm like, okay, so it's like a freaky ass religion that like some freak just made up, and like, is it just a hole?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 1: Basically?
Speaker 2: Do you remember the necklace that went around.
Speaker 3: That Charlie, Charlie scientology?
Speaker 2: Is that not? That's literally the funny scientill.
Speaker 3: I literally made this video like in twenty twenty one about like that. I was like, and someone fucking reposted it recently and she responded, Charlie, Yeah, she responded. I'm like, I don't know, Like I don't even remember what she said, but I was just like, damn, girl, like I don't care, like you valid now, no, you guys. Charlie Dmilio lives in Bushwick. She literally does.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like, were you telling me.
Speaker 3: Somebody was saying, she's on the block, She's on my block, like trust and believe, like I haven her the key. No, I'm see her in the deli. Yes, I would be so.
Speaker 1: Charlie Dmilion and Bushwick I'd be like.
Speaker 3: No, I haven't. But I saw her Instagram once and I was like, girl, you litless.
Speaker 1: Where I wonder where she goes.
Speaker 2: She's on Broadway, right, yeah, yeah, that's the vibe.
Speaker 1: But like I wonder if she's hanging around Bushwick or if she's just like sleep going they're sleeping and then going into the city. Probably that because I can't imagine her chilling.
Speaker 3: Wow. Wait, honestly I have something to say, so sit down, because this is the real Tea girl. I had this experience that changed my life and I just want to say it. I was at a party in the Bay Area and I was wearing a bikini and this is the first time I've ever worn a two piece bikini untucked of course, and the like tradious of the trade like dl A is fucking not even dl like straight. Like this big bulky, fucking guy came up to me and goes, yo, you got the fattest pussy I've ever seen in my life. I felt so cunt to that day, to this day, I still walk around fat fun.
Speaker 1: It literally is a vibe fat like coucies are in because did you see like people buying.
Speaker 3: Like don't disrespect throwing.
Speaker 1: That is really crazy.
Speaker 3: So they're going to send drones with CDs come to do the.
Speaker 1: CDs are gonna shoot through the window. But people buy fucking padded coucheese too.
Speaker 3: Hey, I got one for free already.
Speaker 2: Insult Hell yeah, But there was something we were about, just about to get into this pussy.
Speaker 1: Answers. You were going to talk about scientology because you like brought up the book or we were talking about that.
Speaker 2: But maybe maybe we got over it. But should I do Drew SiGe up corner? Yes, Drew, can you sing it?
Speaker 3: I don't know, Drew sigh up corner corner.
Speaker 2: Drew sigh up, yeah, Drew sig up corner.
Speaker 1: Wait? Why should we make a.
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 1: That was good singing on camera?
Speaker 3: You sing like that? Okay, guys, sign hall, I'm gonna be on Broadway. You girl? I hope so beautiful too.
Speaker 1: Why do you have to like to know you're not getting the same?
Speaker 3: God is fucking good out good.
Speaker 2: Somebody's in a twin bed right now posting I'm tired of sleeping alone like they're they like they got any room for another motherfucker in there. That's you, literally me for five years when you want to key his card but he ain't got one, so you bend his bus pass.
Speaker 3: Well, he's still the key though.
Speaker 2: Yeah exactly, bitch said, I'm magically delicious, more like vaginally suspicious. Sit down musty charms too, musty charms.
Speaker 3: I can't drink, I can't rank wait, actually, is bro literally drew? People send these in or do you make them?
Speaker 2: Yeah? People send them in period. I can't No, literally, I can't stand a motherfucker who drink coffee in the morning with no job. The fuck are you trying to stay up for asking people for money? To ask people for money, I want to turn forty dollars into four hundred, Put forty dollars in your tank, and take your stupid ass to work.
Speaker 3: Period. I was gonna say, go on, Jubilee, big things coming, big things, they cut the cut.
Speaker 2: Just vote you guys.
Speaker 1: Do Jubilee like in a fiery yes, but realistically no, I want to.
Speaker 2: Do a button dating one's really bad.
Speaker 1: I would just cut be so specific. I don't know which one it is.
Speaker 3: I talked to this guy that was on the button and I didn't know until after he's literally horrifying. But this girl it was. It was one of the guys that the girl like, click the button before turned red and she was like, girl, I had no clue when I seen that shit on TikTok, I was like, oh, I'm gonna click the button now.
Speaker 1: Something about like being rejected publicly like that, because I've been rejected, but to be rejected on camera like that.
Speaker 2: In front of a million people. I would do the balloom pop though, Oh really.
Speaker 1: Oh, because that also just sounds funny as how Like I would love to just like watch someone coming with that bubble wrap.
Speaker 2: Yeah right there, we should.
Speaker 1: Do a bubble a balloon pop in our friend.
Speaker 2: Wait, let's do one right now.
Speaker 3: Just jump into a split. If you're not fucking with it.
Speaker 2: I'm going to walk in and then if you want me, don't you want.
Speaker 3: Fuck?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: I think I want you?
Speaker 3: I want you? Ship.
Speaker 1: Do you have any media you want to share? Usually at the end of an episode, we share media media like favorite songs, favorite movie, Okay.
Speaker 3: My favorite movie is Monkey Man. I watch it on mushrooms.
Speaker 2: That ship was like a third time you brought it up. Yeah yeah, Wait, who is that again?
Speaker 1: Is that the hot guy from he was in Girls at one point? Or am I tripping? I might be tripping? He was?
Speaker 2: He was in that movie like the Green like Brainstorm. You said, Brainstorm, brainstormm green needle, green needle. He is. So he's so fine, He's fine.
Speaker 3: What else is fine?
Speaker 1: What else does not? Drew's hair?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Do a flip? Let's see? Have you seen that meme? That's like have you seen that?
Speaker 4: Mean?
Speaker 3: That's like?
Speaker 4: Hell?
Speaker 3: Long have you been doing? Air form?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Do a three sixty?
Speaker 1: Let me see?
Speaker 3: No, Honestly, you guys, I think it's time for a change. What do you mean?
Speaker 2: Wait? And should we go to.
Speaker 3: Where you go? What is she?
Speaker 2: Oh? Oh?
Speaker 4: What's she doing?
Speaker 3: Those things from my craft? Like the little like running things?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the silverfish?
Speaker 1: Silverfish, it's kind of nice.
Speaker 2: Should we frame this? I feel like we should frame this or put like no burn it? Should we put?
Speaker 1: You've had it for like two months now.
Speaker 3: I think the trade will stop making tiktoks?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, wait to a spin. Let me see if I did good. Oh yeah, it's kind of gross the way the little bits let me touch.
Speaker 2: It, get back for me and me only. No, I'm going to put like a glob of hot glue right here to seal it in and then tape it to the wall.
Speaker 1: I this is we should make it into like ear ring.
Speaker 2: I thought about that too. Wait.
Speaker 3: Why do you guys have the same hair color though?
Speaker 1: We're literally wait when I'm gonna is it as like a little hair extension right here?
Speaker 3: Why was it in a braid?
Speaker 1: Why are we playing?
Speaker 3: Why was it in a braid?
Speaker 2: It just flies with rattail flu healthy.
Speaker 1: I know it is actually really nice?
Speaker 3: Yeah, see this?
Speaker 2: What is that?
Speaker 1: Grow?
Speaker 3: Not the laos?
Speaker 1: Can you believe that? No?
Speaker 3: Isn't it crazy that you call a lice a singular lice? Alaos?
Speaker 1: Is that that's?
Speaker 3: It's called a laos?
Speaker 2: A singlar louse?
Speaker 1: The last louse?
Speaker 2: Day House? Well, what's your favorite song?
Speaker 3: I don't fucking know, girl, I don't fucking know, girl. I've been listening to a lot of twenty months savage recently. Yea, oh my god, No, there's just one song. Okay, I'm dropping there. I don't know if you rat who Alabama Barker is. But she but she has really good music taste. I'm not even gonna lie like she ate this song. Wait, hold on, no, like he is moving. Oh yeah, so she with that one. If she has to Spotify, I'd follow it. I want to do a group jam with her.
Speaker 1: Publicly requesting Alabama Barker's Spotify.
Speaker 3: Babe, I want everything you saw her burkin.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I will say like, I can't even be mad at a kid with money, because honestly, I would much rather respect a kid who comes from so much money and is just being like an obnoxious teenager than the ones who crawl around l A, New York and act like they have no money.
Speaker 3: I want to get into a full story time about that one girl, because I was friends with this bitch who literally pretend she had no money. She goes, oh, like, let's go on a trip, let's go shopping. I was like, okay, okay, okay. She literally this is when I went to Pace, like my school, and she was like, oh, like, I'm gonna pick you up, like let's go shopping. And I was like, period, the bitch picks me up in a black uber black we drive to the New Jersey Private Jet Center and we literally took a private jet to Miami for a day to go thrifting?
Speaker 2: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 3: And the bitch walked around acting like she had no motherfucker money? Venmo, your cookie? Can you bumb on me for the shirt?
Speaker 1: You include the tip on your Venmo? Because, like I got, I gave a good tech.
Speaker 2: So flying in a private jet across the country to go thrift shopping in Miami is especially no.
Speaker 3: She was like, it's so good in cheap here. I was like, lit like honestly, like don't but why do we take a jet? She goes, let's do this more. I'm like, I'm a leaf. I was literally get a leak.
Speaker 1: She's like, we should do this more often. This was really good.
Speaker 2: For us, Right, I go three times a week.
Speaker 3: I think teleportation is coming in twenties. What do y'all think it's coming in twenty twenty five?
Speaker 2: Me learning to love smoking weed. I really want to try it, Like I really want to get down to the.
Speaker 3: Right girl area.
Speaker 1: When we were cleaning because we like lived here for als.
Speaker 3: Wait, let's end that you you almost just slipped on the hair.
Speaker 1: Oh we have to pick the hair up so it doesn't fall out of the break. Oh true, got it.
Speaker 3: Got it saved on the bed.
Speaker 2: My media of the week is the Challenger soundtrack. I was listening to it through and through the past two days and got it's such a good album.
Speaker 1: God, God, I wish I could sleep.
Speaker 2: God, I wish I could think. There's babies, the babies.
Speaker 3: There's babies adopting babies. Oh yeah, she's crazy.
Speaker 1: Crouching out just like the babies are adopting babies.
Speaker 3: She's still in la I think so.
Speaker 1: I think she actually made a feature now, like yeah, she like. I think she went off and got like help and she's normal as fuck now she made like a whole video being like I'm really sorry. I was like going through a manic episode, which is the first time I've seen somebody like other than like a Tricia Padus who's come back and been like, oh I was not love Tricia.
Speaker 3: I hope she's allo. Oh my god, wait, how was it meeting Tricia?
Speaker 2: It was so good.
Speaker 1: She's so nice, like she really is. She feels like a mom, like.
Speaker 2: She's so maternal. She's so sweet, like y'all would get along.
Speaker 3: So I saw you guys meet her, and I.
Speaker 2: Was dying, you need to go on her pod.
Speaker 3: I know about how we'll make it work.
Speaker 1: Maybe we all maybe as a trio we go. Yeah, and it'll be the four loudest people on the planet in one room.
Speaker 3: Right, it'll literally the microphones.
Speaker 2: But yeah, she's the goat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she was so nice and she's such a vibe. She literally is just so sweet. She asks a million questions and she actually gives a fuck like it's not the usual la shit where it's like where are you staying now? Okay cool? Oh yeah that's good.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well like yeah, she has like.
Speaker 2: A burken right, and she's been trying to sell the rainbow.
Speaker 1: For wants that rainbow Like, no.
Speaker 2: Tricia, I'll buy it. I'm just kidding. I take I don't think if you want to give it to me, I'll take it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah half enough friends and family.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do a friends and family sale in your closet.
Speaker 2: Or loan it out to me, like I'll wear it me.
Speaker 1: When we literally haven't even like we need to be on her podcast. I know we're gonna hold the hosting, the co hosts or guests on the podcast until we get a burken from Tricia Harriot.
Speaker 3: That'll be the payment.
Speaker 1: That's all I want. Okay, Well, my only media the week is walk within Line by Fleetwood Mac. That's the only song I care about. And thank you so much for me.
Speaker 2: I love you, guys, I love you. I'm so glad we made it work and I think we should do this more often because this is a vibe.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, when you're on the podcast, which was so honey, yeah
Speaker 2: Bye mm hmm