Speaker 1: Good morning and Andy, Good morning Scott. Oh we don't allow to play anything anymore, right, everything gets flagged. Now we can't play.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, no, no, of that one's been flagged before.
Speaker 1: That one's flagged. Do we just play generic?
Speaker 2: I guess it's just this is such a serious one. Yeah, yeah, it is is this is serial Killers. If I listened to that and I didn't know the podcast, I'd be like, whoa is this an investigative podcast about like serial killers? No, you actually came to a podcast where we talk about breakfast cereals because it's cereal with a C. Welcome to serial Killers, and we eat and try cereals we do.
Speaker 1: I really liked it. I liked that AI one that the listeners sent him. But it's not here anymore. You hated it anyway? I mean it was forty two minutes long, so but it was wonderful. I like a quick little jingle and you like a whole like and.
Speaker 2: Then they eat the cereal, they open the box. Yeah, there's a bag inside the box.
Speaker 1: They open it. Well, I need.
Speaker 2: Then he does it again, and Andrew cuts in with his little interjections.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, it was like a long, long wish I see who that is. I'm sure it's very very important. It looks spammy to me. Yeah, stupid idiots. Oh wow. Anyway, Wow, so far we're one minute in and.
Speaker 2: So it's turning out great.
Speaker 1: Yeah it's fall. Yeah. So well, first of I'm gonna need you to help me today. I can't move, so you have to like get the milk and all the things, because you know the body.
Speaker 2: I literally saw you move this chair over here. But everything hurts there and you were walking around just find two seconds ago.
Speaker 1: But the glutes hurt. Okay, where the glutes aar here? You're asked, I don't know the gluteus maximus. Yeah that's your butt, is it? Well that's right, but everything hurts, So it's fall. Welcome to fall, everybody. Okay, I have some great news from our friends at General Mills.
Speaker 2: Wait, quick question. Yeah, if your butt hurts, why can't you.
Speaker 1: Move your arms? Look at the legs and everything it's all connected? What right? Oh ah, it's that hurts so bad reaching back to the foot. Oh wow, you are such a trooper.
Speaker 2: Anyway, So God sends his toughest battles to his strongest soldiers, our.
Speaker 1: Good friends at General Mills reached out on our Instagram direct message, you know, the d M, and they wanted to let us know that we've been chosen. Like this is not wide, like we've been specifically chosen from a very select few to receive a special limited edition box of frank and Berry cereal. Wow. That's only available at Walmart and only for a limited time only, and it is in Walmart stores right now. We were embargoed and could not talk about it until today. Just so you know, if you're listening to this podcast on Monday, when you're supposed to listen to it tomorrow, on Tuesday, October seventh, you could check your Walmart store and there's going to be a limited edition General Mills frank and Berry cereal. You know, how could it's the Jim Henson with the Muppet. Yes, but it's going to be a fuzzy box.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: Yes, and by this time we'll have it. We just don't have it yet. They said they're sending it to me, so unfortunately we can talk about it but not show you. But I'll post a picture of it as soon as we get it. Fun it's a fuzzy Frankenberry on the box.
Speaker 2: That's yeah, I'm a fan.
Speaker 1: I'm so excited for Yeah, me too. I mean we've had the Frankenberry, so cereal is not different. No, but oh you like my shirt today?
Speaker 2: What is it the girls are showing today?
Speaker 1: It's the Count Chocola. Well, so anyway, that's very exciting. I'm very happy. I'm going to go into Walmart and take a picture of the big display of the furry Frankenberry's and I'll post it on right here on Serial Killers PC on Instagram. Great you like that.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 1: So anyway, Halloween on the way less than a month away.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what are you being this year?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I got to figure it out.
Speaker 2: I have no thoughts in my head of what I want to do.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what I think i'm gonna do. Years ago, Skeery was Frankenberry. I may want to borrow the cost if he still has it. I'm sure it's a little stre but I mean I'm gonna try. I'm gonna see if she still has it, and maybe i'll just get the head and I'll wear a pink shirt fun you know, Yeah I am wow. Anyways, Oh man, my curation just totally collapsed. Curation incomplete. Since we're close to uh Halloween, let's go here. Andrew Post has Halloween Oreopuff cereal in stores now. It's limited edition. It's pretty much the same except the milk Turn's orange we've had. We've had Oreopuffs before. This comes from our friend Kayla. Thank you very much, Kayla.
Speaker 2: This box looks tore up from the floor up.
Speaker 1: Okay, this box was sent. Kayla is a wonderful listener, Yeah, but doesn't really know how to package things.
Speaker 2: Kyla, let me just what preface this?
Speaker 1: How happened?
Speaker 2: I know you're probably listening right now and like, wow, Scott, I'm so happy you got my cereal. But now you're like making a joke out of how I packed, Kayla, Trust and believe he has done this to everyone. No, no one can pack like Scott. The only one who He has his fake Scott Ships thing. He should everything for the morning show. He that is his bread and butter. And trust me, I've walked in with Pats.
Speaker 1: My bread and butter. I don't make any money on it. That's what bread and butter means.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I mean you do offer to do a lot of stuff for free.
Speaker 1: Yeah, our friend Matt Nelson. He knows how to pack. Oh really, dude, he sent me all those jars of things that didn't break.
Speaker 2: That's so true.
Speaker 1: He's the man.
Speaker 2: Did you wind up eating all those cherries or whatever they were?
Speaker 1: I ate half a jar of the second jar eight half the jar of the second jar of cherries. But I'm gonna save the peaches. I think we're gonna make a cobbler.
Speaker 2: Oh fun, I love a cobbler.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Now the vegetables I don't know what to do with. Oh those smell nice. These oreos Oh, that is nice. Now we've had obviously Oreo puffs before, Andrew right, Yes, we've had oreo We've had Oreo puffs. You've had oreo ohs, you've had oreo Oh's mega stuff. We've had oreo Oh's, the regular and golden oreo.
Speaker 2: O's as well.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. How'd you know?
Speaker 2: Well, you know, whenever I'm questioning what I've had, maybe for cereal, I go to Serial KILLERSPC dot com and it has our whole catalog of the over a life one hundred cereals that we've tried to date.
Speaker 1: It's a wealth of information, wealth of information.
Speaker 2: So you could head to ceial KILLERSPC dot com and yeah, whoa.
Speaker 1: Look as soon as I poured the milk and the marshmallows turned orange. Whoa, that was cool. Whow No, that was really cool. Oh come on, I mean I didn't witness it. I see an orange marshmallow. I've never saw that before. As soon as it touched it, it turned orange. Cool. That is so cool. Turns milk spooky orange spooky. Sorry, I got scared. Oh my god, look at the milk. It's like the marshmallows are bleeding. Would you look? Look I don't have it. I literally have I have more marshmallows.
Speaker 2: Show it on camera.
Speaker 1: I can't. It's gonna spill.
Speaker 2: Honestly, it kind of gives easy mac.
Speaker 1: Okay, can you not speak like a millennial?
Speaker 2: Honestly, I said it looks like Easymac millennial.
Speaker 1: I don't think. I said Gibbs gives easy Mac. So it's orange, it is orange. It's delicious. I have oreo oh puffs. Oh yeah, oreo O's didn't have the marshmallows Oreo puffs.
Speaker 2: Did I think they're delicious?
Speaker 1: Hmm? You're going it?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: M hm, you're doing it? What? Oh? Never mind, it's not there. It's fine. You were looking at the screen to try to see what you gave it last time.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's delicious, so I'm going to give it four bowls and.
Speaker 1: I'm going to give it four balls in a spoon. Yeah, because it's wonderful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it's a pretty great cereal.
Speaker 1: Oh it's sweet as hell, and it's orange, so it's delicious. Yes, they are orange.
Speaker 2: But.
Speaker 1: There's no orange taste. It's just colored orange.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but the color does give easy mac.
Speaker 1: I don't like that. Oh, you know what, I think it's just six seven? What is that? Even? What I ever heard that? I don't know what you're saying. Oh, it's a whole thing with the kids. What are they saying? Six to seven?
Speaker 2: What's that?
Speaker 1: It's a thing. I don't know. It's like it's mid maybe I'm not even sure. It's in a song and it's a brain rot and everything. I don't know what does six to seven mean? Yeah, be careful saying that around the kids.
Speaker 2: Six seven is a viral internet phrase and brain rot slang popularized by the song Dute Dute by Scrilla. Instead, its meaning is absurd and random, making it a versatile term. Anything from a casual response to six seven to a placeholder for so so, or an acknowledgement of something being cool or not cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The other day we were talking about about dinner reservations in the house and I was telling someone you, we're gonna have dinner like around six seven, and Cooper's like, whoa skippity buddy to bop whatever? They say, She's like six seven, Dad, Yeah, And I'm like, what does it mean?
Speaker 2: I did not know six seven was a thing.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's a thing.
Speaker 2: I think that's dumb.
Speaker 1: It is dumb, but it's a big thing with the kids.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, kids, what can I tell you? Can't wait till they are our age? Well my age yours is little older. And they have the phrases that their kids are saying that make no sense either.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, I'm sure we said stop looking at uncle Crumbles.
Speaker 2: Don't look at the bride before the wedding.
Speaker 1: I'm sure we said a lot of things that our parents are like, what like radical.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but radical makes sense.
Speaker 1: It's not really so cool.
Speaker 2: It's rad.
Speaker 1: But they didn't know what it was when it came out. The kids did, but the parents did.
Speaker 2: The word radical existed before people started using it. Not really, Scott, do not try and make it seem like radical was not a word before it's starting getting used.
Speaker 1: In the dude, you make fun of me all the time. I don't say that, though I never did. How about fresh Remember in the nineties eighties freshmen the meat was good.
Speaker 2: You're just explaining words that existed though, I'm saying.
Speaker 1: No, six to seven exists. It's it's such a number, but.
Speaker 2: Skibbitty riz and six seven were not used for anything. It's like me going, Mike, Mike, what does it mean? Oh Mike, what, Yeah, exactly, that's what they're doing though it makes no sense. Yeah, like fresh, radical, these were words. Now I'm just saying, like button.
Speaker 1: Right, profession, radical meant things a little bit different to our parents.
Speaker 2: So you're getting it. We're getting to the point. Yeah, I'm saying now it just doesn't make any sense. It's devolving into non words correct, which is not does it makes no sense?
Speaker 1: But then Mirriam Webster puts them in the dictionary.
Speaker 2: It's like a placeholder. It's not a real thing. Like you can't actually look up skibbitty toilet riz as a word that's not a thing.
Speaker 1: No, but I think Rizz didn't they just add riz to the dictionary or something like that. I don't think they.
Speaker 2: Again, it's just like one of those fun little that's what they do every year. They're like, oh, these are the most used things that Mirriam Webster put out. It's not an actual dictionary word dumb. Yes, I agree with you.
Speaker 1: We both agree. But where do the where? Who starts it? Where does it come from?
Speaker 2: Brain rot? Tiktoks? That's where it starts? But isn't isn't brain Roth a character on roadblocks?
Speaker 1: What or something?
Speaker 2: I don't even know what you're saying.
Speaker 1: See, I'm like your kid.
Speaker 2: God, this is very six seven. I move on.
Speaker 1: Seriously it is. Let's have some more stuff, Andrew. So uh, our good friend Matt sent us this one. I found an uncle crumbles at shop right the other day. It was called brainberry. We should have used that today. Brain raw everything everything brainberry. You could know. So, but this one Matt sent us Uncle crumbles. This is cran maple crunch. Okay you think, yeah, it's kind of folly. Cranberry's the Cranberry's right from the Thanksgiving table? Do you have to do you have to lay very good. She died, you know, yeah, I know, sad, dolorous? Was that her ning? Sure, something like that? Okay, reard In't are you saying things? No, that's her name, Dolores seven weird riz. So it happened. You know what's funny because we've been using this milk for like three weeks and it's still good. Oh no, what what happened?
Speaker 2: That smells a lot?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: You would hate?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I don't think I got any cranberries in mind.
Speaker 2: Did you do you like maple?
Speaker 1: Now I'm not. I'm not a huge fan. If I'm gonna do maple, I need the fresh real maple syrup. I gotta pay the extra five bucks for the real maple syrup in the little maple leaf jar. Got it? Bottle? Oh, I don't even think I got a cranberry. But I don't think I did either. Maybe they're in there. Okay, So these are like little Look they're a little like half moon. They're like half moon shaped with the stuff jammed in the middle. It's almost reminiscent of O's, you know, the cereal O's with the with the stuff in the middle of the other the granolas.
Speaker 2: I was hoping that you were going to say that, and yeah.
Speaker 1: Very quanchy. Look I I taste the maypole and the almond. Hmmm, I'm just not I'm not really tasting. Oh, I got a some flower seed. No, it's okay, I like a some flower seed. No, where's the cranberry though, Oh they're in the bag. We didn't get any.
Speaker 2: I taste like wood chips.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give this a ball. It's not good. Wait wait, wait, wait.
Speaker 2: A freeze dried strawberry, cranberry, whatever it is not gonna help.
Speaker 1: It's not freeze dried whatever. Eat it now, I eat it. It fell on the floor.
Speaker 2: I'm not doing that.
Speaker 1: Well, you're not getting the whole experience. Place it in my hand. There Where are they? Oh? Here? Sorry?
Speaker 2: Now, no one can eat it because you hand him.
Speaker 1: And I'm gonna put it in the kitchen thing. They'll eat it. M right, cranberry gotta get the full experience. No, no, no, that's a shame. It tastes like a raisin, a crazin Yeah, that's ocean spray. Okay, I just got a I got a cluster of the I'm gonna try it again now, with the cranberries.
Speaker 2: The cranberry was delicious. That was my favorite part. But I just want to in a bag. I don't want like I want a bag of crazins. I don't want this cereal. And let me tell you, we like Uncle Crumble. This one is not hitten for me. I'm gonna give it a bowl and a spoon. You know what really brought it up? Me eating the cranberry.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, the cranberry makes it nice. If you can get a cranberry in every bite.
Speaker 2: It is too crunchy and it tastes a little like wood chips.
Speaker 1: Not for me. I don't taste the wood chips in it. But I'm gonna give it three balls because I like the cranberry with it. If you can get a cranberry on every spoon, maybe it should have jammed little pieces of cranberry inside the little half moon. Are you joking? We're gonna let Andrew hack it out. We'll be back. My god, am I die? Oh my god? Look cranberry? What on my hands? Oh? Came out of your mouth? We'll be back right after this. I gotta play something else, because we just like, just give me something. What can I play skibbity, No, I need a sound effect or no. Yeah, I'm gonna type in s f X. That's radio for sound effects. Cool. Oh my god, we don't even have anything. There. Almost died. Okay, I almost died. You're allergic. It was so scary you didn't die? Yeah, I almost did. I'm just gonna play any s FX. We don't even have any. This is the craziest thing. God hmm, Well, would just have to wait until I have find like Blackmore Ryan Lewis, Spoons, Uh, where is that write this? Spoons jewelry what. I don't know what that is, but all I know is it was really loud and everybody's gonna yell at us. Okay, well I normalize it, so hopefully that helps. There's nothing normal. No bye, We'll be back right after this. And we're back. No pie, no pie? What did we did? Three? It's like me telling like a toddler. Nope, buye. Can you break down? You say that all the time, sure, but then helps me look for the I know, but then you never even asked me, all right.
Speaker 2: Because I assume that you would just type it in the team's message with it, but then you don't.
Speaker 1: I don't know what the team's I'm not on this. I'm not on the team, all right. So I bought one of these and our friend matplot one of these. I don't know which is which, so we'll get both credit for this. I s I don't remember what store I saw this in, but it looks like it stole, like in a little local shop with a sticker. Well, it's not a sticker, it's printed on the bag. But this is Michelle's Granola. Okay, Michelle. I have not investigated to see who actually makes this, but it does say every batch from scratch.
Speaker 2: Let's see handmade and distributed by Michelle's Granola LLC. In Timonium, Mary, Maryland. I know Timonium. Oh my god, my uncle cousin kind of thing lives there. I'm sorry, uncle cousin was from there.
Speaker 1: Well I don't know what he is. What.
Speaker 2: Well, how do you not know if it's your uncle or your cousin.
Speaker 1: Well, my mom's sister's son. Okay, Mom's is my cousin. So your mom has a sister. Yeah, she's dead, Gloria. We got oh aunt Gloria. Gloria, Yeah she was alive when this started. Okay, remember yes, getting off track, that's for huge. Okay.
Speaker 2: So your mom had a sister, yes, okay, your sister had three sons.
Speaker 1: Okay, one of them lived in Tumonium growing up. That is your cousin. It's my cousin. Okay, great, well he's really he's much older than me. So it's weird.
Speaker 2: Because your aunt Gloria was older than your mom.
Speaker 1: It's a lot older.
Speaker 2: Yeah, isn't that crazy?
Speaker 1: Oh that's your ancestry dot com. That's so cool that Michelle's is in tumonium, because because if I didn't, you would have been like, what's tumonium? But I've heard of it because I've been there.
Speaker 2: You're so right. I would have stopped the whole show to have been like, Timonium is that?
Speaker 1: And then they moved to like Baltimore. I think cool because we went and got crabs there one time, the eating ones. And that's that's also the first time that I jammed a lemon in Ashley's mouth when she was in a stroller in Maryland.
Speaker 2: So you only went to Tummonium within the past twenty years.
Speaker 1: Uh No, it was more than that.
Speaker 2: If you gave Ashley a lemon, But your daughter is eighteen.
Speaker 1: Listen, pal, she's seventeen. And I told you that they moved to Baltimore after that.
Speaker 2: Oh gotcha, but she went to Tommonium.
Speaker 1: These are big old pieces.
Speaker 2: I mean to tell them what the flavor is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I did, No, you did it? Almond butter. Great. So these are big old pieces of granola with full almonds in it. Guys full Look at that? Yeah, yeah, that's a rock. Yeah it is.
Speaker 2: Granola makers need to make them smaller.
Speaker 1: Do you want to read that top part?
Speaker 2: Michelle's Almond Butter Granola was created in partnership with one of our favorite organic grocers here in Maryland, and it was love at first batch. We bend to blend a big dollop of almond butter into each bag, adding a delicious, creamy crunch to a traditional granola. We hope you enjoy it as much as we loved baking it for you. Cool.
Speaker 1: They're big old pieces, though, I think they did be broken up more. Yeah. Well, we've got two percent lactate milk going on in here, and let's try it. Make sure you get that full almond in there. Andrew, where I got one in there for you? Okay? Thanks. I can feel the almond butter. It's interesting, right, mmmm, it's it's it's it's interesting. We taste the almond butter. Mm hmm. There's a doll up in each bite.
Speaker 2: My tears like Teddy Grams.
Speaker 1: Really, Yes, I'm a fans. This is just okay to me. I like it.
Speaker 2: It's it's sweet, not overly sweet. I like the creaminess. The almonds are nice and toasted. I'm gonna give it four bowls. Okay, that was nice. That was a nice cereal or granola. I'm gonna give it three balls. I do like the almond butter. What's the matter nothing, you're talking. It's decent. Three balls. Yeah, we have another. Michelle's back there. We'll do it at some other point. Yeah, we'll head back to Tumonium on a later episode.
Speaker 1: Love it. Our sack is full, man, Sorry, we need to drain the sack because.
Speaker 2: It is a woman owned business.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Michelle baked with wind power. That means the things that spin around turbines, yes, yeah, or the windmills wind turbines, yes, no, not. It could be like old school windmills, you know, the old school ones like we the little old school windmills.
Speaker 2: So one windmill is powering this entire Granuld factory. Could got it? Cool? Cooll No, no, yours definitely makes more sense than a giant wind turbine that is used. No, no, for sure, Let's let's go. Hey, I have one thing to say, one more thing. Do you know on Spotify you could leave comments?
Speaker 1: I didn't know.
Speaker 2: Oh, trust me, I saw them. I am obliterated.
Speaker 1: There's one guy.
Speaker 2: I want to read them so much, the meanest things, to which I say, can you please be nicer things?
Speaker 1: I mean, if you don't like the podcast, just don't listen to it.
Speaker 2: I was thinking, Also, how are you taking that podcast? This like it's a podcast where we eat cereal.
Speaker 1: We don't even take it seriously? No, holy hell. Anyway, thank you for listening to this wonderful podcast called serial Killers. Please follow us on Instagram at serial Killers PC, and as soon as we get the Frankenberry thing, we'll post a picture.
Speaker 2: And like, rate, subscribe, review, Just don't podcast.
Speaker 1: Just don't leave bad comments about Andrew. It's not nice or any of us.
Speaker 2: It's not very nice. Somebody is on the other end reading that, and it could be one of us. It is one of us. It's me.
Speaker 1: I'm sad. Please, I don't know how to do those things. So thank you for listening to this podcast, serial Killers until we see you on Monday with a brand new episode which we're gonna record right now, so I'll be wearing the same shirt, say crime, Chandra Unch. Wow, you've come so far from being.
Speaker 2: Like you can't tell them your favorite recording.
Speaker 1: Let me get my jean jacket, all right, We'll put on a sweatshirt.