Speaker 1: Warning today's episode, it really won't contain any screen. That's fine, it's a superhero draft. Hello, and even chased a concept to you, and I'm roday Night and welcome back to X revisions of the podcast, where we dive deep into your favorite shows, movies, comics, and pop culture. Company for buy our podcast, we'll we're bringing you three episodes a week plus two.
Speaker 2: So on Saturday, today's episode, we are setting up a brand new team of superheroes some villains to take down Homelander once and for all. It's been too long. We got to do it ourselves. But every superhero team is constrained by a budget. So today that's everyone knows that. So today we're doing an auction draft.
Speaker 1: So let me set up the ground rules of this auction draft before I hand the gavel to our general manager super producer Aaron, who will be the arbiter of all questions that come up during the drafting process. It's an auction draft, as we noted, one hundred dollars per team. That's Rosie Ian and myself will be given a hundred dollars budget to spend on a variety of characters that span all of the various ip that we talk about here on the show, from Marvel to DC to horror to anime and on and on. Important note, because there's gonna be characters maybe that come up and you're gonna be like, wait a second, the Hulk is fifteen dollars or whatever he is. I forget what I priced him at. This fight is taking place in The Boys. Yes, this fight is taking place in the season finale of the final season of the Boys. It's not taking place in Superman's comic, an Avengers comic, an Avengers movie, et cetera. So, as we all know, in these kind of nerd arguments, the tie often goes to, well whose title is it? So that'll be important. Right. Secondarily, there are a lots gonna be a lot of questions about does this character's power work in The Boys. This is where the judge is gonna come in. We're gonna have to appeal to the judge. You can do that before you spend the money. We are hashing out all of this as we are drafting. And lastly, there is a veto on the board. Anybody can buy a veto during any round. It's twenty dollars. That's expensive, but we're only drafting four characters. When the veto is used on a character, that character comes off the board for everyone. Money that was spent on that character by the team goes back into their bank they can then purchase again someone else, obviously. Okay, are you ready to go?
Speaker 3: Let's do it.
Speaker 1: Commissioner Aaron, do you want to get the proceedings going?
Speaker 4: Listen everyone, it's the start of another league year. I'm very excited about our schedule this year. Ticket sales are through the roof and everyone is thrilled about the chance to have this big championship battle between Homelander and one of your teams.
Speaker 5: Which one will it be? I can't wait?
Speaker 6: I'm ready?
Speaker 2: Ian?
Speaker 6: Are you ready?
Speaker 3: I'm ready.
Speaker 7: I have an idea of the team I want to put together in mind. Hopefully the picks are still there when it's my turn and the money is right.
Speaker 3: So let's get into it.
Speaker 4: Let's get into it all right. We are going to do a snake draft, so we will start ABC and then reverse it CBA. So Jason you're going to be pick one, Rosie you will be picked two, Ian you'll be picked three, and then we will stop have our moment for a veto if anyone wants to buy a Veto and then we will go reverse Ian Rosie Jason. So, Jason, you are up with pick number one, one oh one. Jason, talk us through your thoughts without giving away strategy. What is going through your head is you're looking at pick one one one.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking about the vulnerabilities, you know, I'm thinking about vulnerabilities. I'm thinking about things. Homeler can't do things that you can. He really can't block, you know, as an attack. So let's see, I'm going to go Professor X sixty dollars. I'm gonna spend my money because i think, uh, you know, obviously huge power level telepathy wise, poor mobility. But I'm hoping that with my other picks we can exploit the vulnerabilities that Professor X shows in Homelander. I think certainly Professor X is going to have the ability to stun Homelander for significant periods of time, and it's during that time that I hope to that I hope to take it down. So I'm going to spend sixty dollars on Professor X, and then that's my pick.
Speaker 5: Amazing.
Speaker 4: Pick one is in Jason has Professor X for sixty dollars of his one hundred dollars budget. Rosie Eure up next, pick one oh two.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I'm going the other direction. I like Jason's pick. I think, obviously, Professor.
Speaker 6: X, we all know he's got the juice, like.
Speaker 2: He can probably subdue Homelander psychically, telepathically. I also think he'd be able to mess around with his mind. We've seen him do that to Wonder. This is in the world of the Boys. So I'm thinking whose powers in the world of the Boys would make sense and be a surprising, you know, foe.
Speaker 6: So I'm going to spend one dollar on Chucky because.
Speaker 2: I think, yes, the Law of the Boys, right, and you think about the world of the Boys, a voodoo doll that is essentially unkillable, that can swap its, you know, spirit into.
Speaker 6: Different little toys, et cetera.
Speaker 2: That feels like something that could actually be surprisingly powerful in the Boys. And potentially we've seen Chucky switch his pal using his h questionable voodoo skills. The killer Charles ray Lee has been able to put his body into spirit into other bodies, So is there a way he could do that to Homeland the potentially I would like to see it.
Speaker 6: So I'm spending my one dollar in Chucky.
Speaker 2: Guys, I'm saving that money, but I think in the context of the boys, he could potentially do quite well.
Speaker 1: I think this is gonna be. This is gonna be. I'm interested to see where this is going. Obviously, I think Chucky is gonna be spamming like one HP attack exactly, and I don't know what that's gonna do. But but I'm interested to see how this synergizes with the rest of your team.
Speaker 6: Is interesting.
Speaker 4: It's a first pace, uh Ian, You're up with pick one oh three. Now you have the two wins to the spectrum. Here, Jason took someone from tier one, Rosie took someone from tier five. Where are you gonna land with pick one or three? How are you starting your team?
Speaker 7: So my plan is to think smarter, not harder, and I'm gonna go a nice mid tier pick here. And I want to blow my money too early, but I think this is a solid pick. I'm curious to hear what you guys think, but I'm gonna go with mister Winter himself, the Night King.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay, I'm interested.
Speaker 3: Here's my reasoning.
Speaker 7: As we all know, in the world of the Boys, there is always a ton of mash casualties and innocent bysan getting hick. So the Night King, we know his number one power reanimating the dead endless army of Whites.
Speaker 6: Oh okay, okay.
Speaker 7: There's gonna be casualties. Homelander is gonna kill innocent people, and who is at fodder for Night King? Unlimited supply of goons to aid in the fight. He's invulnerable, unkillable unless you have some dragon glass, which I don't think overalier and steel which I don't think homeland and you know the heat vision. You can make an argument that that is that the same as fire, But we also know we saw on Game of Thrones fire itself didn't really affect the Night King. Some of the Whites were affected by fire, but not the Night King. Is laser vision the same as fire?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: So my question immediately would be Night King in the Boys universe, he's let's assume he's south of the Wall.
Speaker 6: Geographical?
Speaker 1: Is he is this a fully powered Night King or is it like is he powering up? Is he one hundred level? Is he slightly lower than that? What does that mean? I'm eager to see how the judge, I'm I think this is an open question. Would you agree, Judge, I'm not asking you to rule now, but would you say it's an open question about how powerful the Night King is south of the Wall. And it's not full winter currently in the Boys universe, it's regular seasons.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 4: I do want to point out also on the list you have Denaris with dro the Night King does not currently cut you. When you draft the Night King. You're not drafting the army or any dragons to start. You're coming, You're you're coming with a sole contributor.
Speaker 1: I mean, I still think that I'm I'm I'm kind of.
Speaker 7: Blowing awayaitus for Homelander to blow up one building, and that's an army right there.
Speaker 1: So it's an influential pick. There's also dead bodies just laying around this is this is interesting thing.
Speaker 5: But that's a good value.
Speaker 3: That's a steal, that's good value.
Speaker 6: That's a good value pick.
Speaker 5: All right, we're going to open it up to the veto round.
Speaker 4: Does anyone want to try to vet spend twenty dollars and buy a veto to try to veto anyone else's pick. You have to argue for it, So make sure you're prepared, going once, going twice, No vetos this round. We are going to move on to round two. Ian, you picked the Night King in round one. You have eighty five dollars left in your budget. You've got quite a lot to play with right there.
Speaker 1: So you've got to the second pick is the most important pick in the entire draft.
Speaker 3: It is, it's big because this is gonna set the tone.
Speaker 4: No pressure, no pressure, no really dictates how the final two rounds go. All right, so Ian, talk me through. What are you thinking you've gotten Niking? What powers are you looking forward to compliment him with your team?
Speaker 7: I need something really unexpected that's going to catch Homelander off guard, something that he's not versed in at all, something magical or mystical, perhaps reality warping. Oh so I think you guys know where I'm going with this. I think I just got to take it before somebody else does, because I don't think she's going to stay on the board. I gotta go Wanda Scarlet. Wait, that's my that's my big, my big spend, So I gotta go for it before she's taken off the board. So the rationale here, the reality warping. I feel like you just can't beat that. She could just literally snap her fingers. Homelander doesn't exist anymore. Fight, so it's done.
Speaker 1: I guess the issue is the the unintended consequences. But man, it's a huge pick.
Speaker 6: I mean, you make a good point.
Speaker 2: I would also say, like, I think you got to be wary because she does have that power and she is incredible, but then.
Speaker 6: You never know she's an unstable babe.
Speaker 7: I think that's worth the risk. It's like Joel Embiid, It's like, we know that, but you saw those MVP numbers.
Speaker 3: Who was putting out?
Speaker 4: You bring up Joel Embiid? Is your second pick is not helping you? Man, I'm there.
Speaker 7: You got to take the risk. When healthy, there's no one better. You know, you got to take the risk.
Speaker 1: I'm impressed by the picks so far. I have to say one thing I want to raise for the judge's formulations on these questions is I think it's a tough chemistry fit Scarlet Witch in the Night King. I don't know if those two can play together. I don't know who can share the ball, But I want Aaron to think about that. You've got one. You've got one magical being who is kind of like the embodiment of the chaotic energy of life, and then you've got another one who is like pure cold and death. When the night King starts bringing back dead children icee, I children, what is Scarlet which can do? Just think about that as well.
Speaker 2: She's gonna be like, bring back my children, bring back.
Speaker 6: My children, That's what she's gonna say.
Speaker 5: All right, Rosie, you are up pick two oh two.
Speaker 4: You have a whopping ninety nine dollars because you haven't spend one dollar.
Speaker 5: I'm chucky so far.
Speaker 4: Jason has forty, Ian has twenty five, You've got ninety nine.
Speaker 3: What do you want to do?
Speaker 6: So I'm I'm going up the ladder. I was.
Speaker 2: I was tempted by another you know, underrated, low key pick, even though her stat line is like unbeaten, which was squirrel Girl. But I just think within the world of the boys, I don't necessarily know how well that would go because I feel like Homelander would just make a rule to kill every squirrel or there would be some kind of terrible torture.
Speaker 6: I just even though she.
Speaker 2: Is cininically undefeated, that is in the Marvel universe. Yes, she is only the unbeatable squirrel Girl there, so I'm not I'm gonna skip my five dollar pick.
Speaker 6: Who would have been squirrel Girl?
Speaker 2: Obviously I could have been if it wasn't just the four pick round.
Speaker 6: It was just about spending one hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: You guys can see I could have had an impeccable team, though they may have get wiped out very quickly.
Speaker 4: I want to clarify Rosie. Any leftover money at the end of the draft, you don't get to take home.
Speaker 3: I know, we.
Speaker 5: Okay, just make sure.
Speaker 2: So my next I think my next pick, I'm going I'm continuing my You know, these are some controversial dudes. They might get canceled. They're not necessarily like family friendly picks. But this is the Boys Universe. So I'm gonna spend ten dollars and I'm gonna get the T one thousand from ten.
Speaker 5: This is a section that's.
Speaker 1: A good pic.
Speaker 3: I was looking at that one.
Speaker 2: This is like your ultimate defensive pick because he basically can always reconstitute himself. He doesn't have the ego of Homelander. He is a solely mission based man. You just tell him kill that Homelander, and he's going to be turning into cool cgi metal whenever he needs to Homeland, it's going to shoot lasers through him. You know, he'll stop for a minute, but it's just going to be able to reconstitute around. I think that if you add this kind of unstoppable force to the chaotic curses and voodoo of Chucky, you start to build up quite an interesting team here. So my second pick, I'm going for the T one tho ten dollars.
Speaker 1: Wow, I Meantry, Hey, exactly, Okay, I think you're going to see where I'm going when I make my second pick. Obviously, Charles Xavier. The ability to scramble Homelanders eggs. We love that when those eggs are scrambled. Who's coming, Who's coming? I'll tell you who's coming. At ten dollars. Freddy Krueger Omnip inside the dream World, We're gonna drop. We're gonna drop Homelander to his fucking knees, put him to sleep, and have Freddy Krueger just go fucking wild and.
Speaker 3: Vision class.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 6: He is coming in with a psychological torment plan.
Speaker 8: Yes, we're gonna bring up all the bad dreams, all the bad Mommy, and it's coming right to the floor, okay, in the form of that beautiful tricolored sweater.
Speaker 5: I love Frederick Krueger.
Speaker 6: We love Frederick Krueger. Child La failed Janeta.
Speaker 2: Yes, I will say we have historically seen extra Chrispy. We have historically seen that. The only problem I believe there is that Freddy can end up fighting in that dream world and not always coming out on top.
Speaker 6: So there is a slight risk by knowledge the week.
Speaker 2: I think that with Charles Xavier, you're you are adding an extra layer of control there.
Speaker 6: So I'm very impressed with this this pick, Jason. I think this is a very smart plan.
Speaker 4: All right, we are at the end of round two. I just want to go through real quick. Jason. You picked Professor X for sixty and Freddy Krueger for ten, which means you have thirty dollars left.
Speaker 5: You are able to buy a veto if you'd like Rosie.
Speaker 4: You chose Chucky for one dollar, and and then you were like, I'm looking up the list a little bit higher, and by that you meant one rung higher, and you took a T one thousand, two rungs higher. The T one thousand for ten dollars. Uh, so you have eighty nine dollars left. And Ian, you chose the Night King first for fifteen dollars, and then you got Scarlet, which for sixty so you've got twenty five dollars. You also, everyone can still buy the veto, but you, Ian are most constricted with your remaining budget. You would only have five dollars to make two remaining picks. Now we're going to open it up to the veto round. Does anyone want a veto? Any of these picks?
Speaker 5: Scarlet Witch t one thousand, Freddy Krueger, I'm holding.
Speaker 6: I'm holding holding. I want to see where it's going. Guys, I want to see it's going. I like everyone's pick.
Speaker 4: We're gonna take a quick break and when we come back, we will do our final two rounds and then I will deliberate and choose who I think is the favorite to the beat all Lander.
Speaker 1: And we're back.
Speaker 6: We're back.
Speaker 4: Okay, continue, We're at the top of round three. Jason, you are starting to.
Speaker 6: Baby, he's back.
Speaker 5: You have thirty dollars left.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, I think there are some questions to be answered with regards to this, but I think you know Ian sees the vision with Charles Xavier providing the scrambling power and Freddy Krueger bringing the chaos within the dream world the immortal and you know, almost omnipotent power than the dream world. I'm going to go from strength to strength, and we're going to bring Pennywise into the situation at fifteen dollars and we're going to fucking wreck this guy's life. Look like it's he's not going to go which no which way is up. He's going to be faced with everything he's afraid of and then he hates. Now. I know what somebody, some people are thinking, right, and I am prepared to answer this question, but I just want to put it out there and make it clear that I'm aware of it. Do we have to be in Maine for this to work?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 1: Look, I didn't want to say it, and and I'm aware of it. I'm aware of the issue that it's very possible that we have to be in Maine, Okay, this to truly take place. That said, I'm I'm working with that constraint in mind. And I think if if we can get and I think we can, if we can get homeland Er to Maine, while this.
Speaker 6: Is happening, I'm not.
Speaker 1: I think we really have a.
Speaker 6: Great up be helping you. But I love this vision so much.
Speaker 2: I think that if Freddy Krueger psychically took him in a dream to Maine, I think that Pennywise could edit.
Speaker 1: So I'll await to wait.
Speaker 6: But I think you. I think you're in a nice I think you're in.
Speaker 1: A nice But I just wanted to again. I want to be known. I am prepared to get him to Maine if we need to get him to make.
Speaker 2: Yeah, get chance to be able to put him to sleep, use your leftover money to buy him a plane ticket like something like that.
Speaker 6: That's my that's my pick, crazy and I love it.
Speaker 4: All right, Rosie, you're right with pick three h two. You have a whopping eighty nine dollars left in your budget. You have your pick of the field.
Speaker 6: I'm going next.
Speaker 2: I'm so I do have not as much as a kind of streamlined plan as Jason, but I do have like a plan of attack. So obviously with Chuck, he's like at the back, he's kind of just like doing some voodoo. He's trying to put his spirit into Homelander. The biggest issue with chucky. I will say that I'm aware of is like if he did manage to put his spirit into Homelander, arguably would be worse than Homelander. So I could have set up a very bad situation here. But we have the two one thousand. He's kind of our defensive character. So I'm going a bit out there. I'm gonna start spending that money a little bit. I am picking Denari's and Drogon. They are my next pick. Drogon obviously is the big play here. Denaries she is unstable, She's not reliable.
Speaker 6: We learned that.
Speaker 2: But I think that in the world of the Boys, a dragon is a very powerful being.
Speaker 6: I think that we could.
Speaker 2: Bring in some really really nice airplay there, fire play, make.
Speaker 6: Homeland a run around a bit the T one thousand on the ground.
Speaker 2: Denara's in the air with Drogon and you know, a little chucky voodoo action.
Speaker 6: I think We've got some good chaos going on there.
Speaker 2: So that's She's She's my next pick, but really it's for Drogon, Like I just want to say that, like we know that the dragon is the real big big thing here. A dragon fire versus heat ray? Which one works more? I would as a person who believes, for some reason, the older archaic magic feels more powerful. I feel like the Dragonfire is gonna beat But also what a sick fight that.
Speaker 6: Will be for the finale.
Speaker 2: And it's really always gonna be about my last pick because I'm really just wearing homelanded down here in many different ways.
Speaker 7: Okay, Jason's strategy has made me rethink a little bit what I'm doing here. Guess yourself, No, but I think I think I can still pull something together that's going to get the job done with this new with this new mindset. So this is not someone I was originally targeting, but now thinking about it, I think this, this will will have a bigger impact. So this is a not a controversial pick, but I think a unexpected pick. I'm gonna go Ryan.
Speaker 6: Okay, like like I like this, I really like like.
Speaker 7: Family drama. We know, obviously Homelander is going to be conflicted. This is the only person in the world besides himself that he cares about. I don't think he's gonna He's not gonna want to fight or kill his kid. And if in the event that Homelander does actually end up killing Ryan, Night King, bring him right back.
Speaker 3: That's gonna fuck with.
Speaker 1: Homelanders head at five dollars.
Speaker 3: That's that's a steal at five dollars.
Speaker 1: Absolutely a steal at five.
Speaker 7: The ultimate psychological weapon to torment Homelander's mind, his reanimated corpse son coming back to try to attack him over and over.
Speaker 6: And Okay, I like that.
Speaker 2: You're going very evil there, planning for the death of a child.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 7: I think that I'm trying to wear him down mentally. That's good, So then Wanda can get in there and do her thing.
Speaker 4: All right, We're going to just recap real quick. Jason's team Team one has fifteen dollars remaining. They got Professor X for sixty dollars, Freddy Krueger for ten dollars, and Penny Wise for fifteen dollars. Rosie, you have sixty four dollars remaining. You chose Chucky for one dollar, t one thousand for ten dollars, and Denaris and Drogon for twenty five dollars, and Ian you have exactly twenty left. You have chosen the Night King for fifteen, Scarlet Witch for sixty, and then Ryan for five.
Speaker 5: That's a good spread.
Speaker 6: Ian, I liked.
Speaker 1: I like you spending your money this spread.
Speaker 4: We have a lot of kid issues on Ian's side. I can see where that bill say. I do think kid avengers over here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's cool.
Speaker 6: Potential issues with a scarlet witch.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna It'll get over it for one day. The thing is good. Lucks like we got a job.
Speaker 2: I'm sure that's what the Avengers and doctor Strange thought before.
Speaker 5: Moly, that's mad just too.
Speaker 6: But sadly she couldn't look in that thing. Oh guys, this is tough.
Speaker 2: I'm stuck between two really dumb picks from my law.
Speaker 4: We are we have space for a veto. Now, Jason, you have been priced out. You only have fifteen dollars. You cannot veto anyone and Ian I you would have to make a really good case because if you vetoed, you would lose all of your remaining money and not be able to select a third option. Now you are flush with cash, you can't take it into the next league year. So if you wanted to make a veto, you could, but then you prevent yourself from picking up the sixty dollars level and you'd have to pick up a twenty five or under.
Speaker 6: It is not in my budget currently from my plans.
Speaker 4: All right, we're gonna skip the veto entirely in your final selection of this year's draft.
Speaker 5: Where are you going with twenty dollars remaining?
Speaker 7: This one is tough because I had a plan in mind that obviously we've gone away from. This is someone that I wanted to pick early. This is not my pick. I'm just saying, just walking through the thought process, I was I wanted I wanted Batman really bad, so I wanted that the strategy, the the you know he I feel I could get in the homelander's mind with given the prep time.
Speaker 6: He would also have a file on him, definitely.
Speaker 7: Exactly, and I feel like he'd be calling the game from the batcave.
Speaker 3: You'd be calling in remote because like, if he's on the field, he's getting dusted.
Speaker 4: Just want to point out Batman is still on the board for ten dollars.
Speaker 3: Yes, but I'm thinking bigger picture.
Speaker 7: I think I'm gonna pivot and I'm gonna go with Soldier Boy as the final because again, the family connection, the mental manipulation.
Speaker 3: This is Papa who hates him his day exactly.
Speaker 7: I'm trying to torment his mind and then have Wonda erase him from existence. And also Soldier Boy has the power to burn the compound V right out of.
Speaker 3: His blood with those energy blasts.
Speaker 7: So that's our backup fail safe. If it's not looking good, like Soldier Boy, just pop one off. Let's burn that V out of his blood. So I'm gonna go with Soldier Boy strength wise, I think they're kind of a match, so we can combat with the physical raw strength there. And I think with this team that I put together, I think we stand a good chance of taking him down. We're gonna fuck with his mind, maybe remove his powers racing from existence. You got an unlimited supply of goons of undead goons to.
Speaker 3: Throw at him. I'm feeling good. I'm feeling good.
Speaker 7: Okay.
Speaker 4: And well you you went with the generational team. You've got some developmental prospects in Ryan. You've got old old players the Vets like Soldier Boy, and then you have the Night King, who's been around.
Speaker 3: For a thousands the beginning of the league.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, since.
Speaker 4: The beginning of the lead for the league much longer. All right, Rosie, you're fighting, Okay.
Speaker 2: You may think I have no strategy that I'm a chaotic person.
Speaker 6: Maybe I am.
Speaker 2: Maybe I didn't have a strategy, Maybe I'm just making this up. But look at who I've got, right, So I got Chucky. That's a doll very hilarious, very entertaining, crazy choice two one thousand, very sick moves like cool, weird vibes can turn into weapons, very engaging character. I also then have a dragon and a beautiful woman. So all of this has been leading to one thing. I am going to spend my sixty dollars and I'm gonna Alas spend sixty five dollars.
Speaker 4: Actually, you only have sixty four because Chucky was one eye sixty nine.
Speaker 5: You have sixty four.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no.
Speaker 6: Talking horribly wrong, guys, I'm going take that back. I got no plan. I'm going there's a lot of value up there. No, it was only all of my plan.
Speaker 4: By the way, guys, rid if you want to be true chaos, try to bring someone in from off the board I can make I'm considering it.
Speaker 2: I'm considering pitching that that was my secondary plan. I do want to say all of this was leading to the fact that I was just trying to make Saama not bored.
Speaker 6: So that he would do the one.
Speaker 2: Punch to kill Homeland because he was interested. But this is why, guys, I don't even have a ged so you should get one of those.
Speaker 6: I don't how to do that, so.
Speaker 2: Instead I'm going back down the board to some of my other potentials. I okay, So I have considered if we're talking about the World of the Boys, this is less of a funny pick, which obviously I prefer to do. But I am considering asking the commissioner about bringing in Marie Moreau from gen V. But I will say the Homelander killer, the Homelander kills Kobe, stoppers Kobe, the farm out of Ayo, of the league.
Speaker 3: Don't get me started.
Speaker 2: Don't even get me started. But I'm considering it. But I also wonder if she's too Opie because for the price, because she her whole kind of story arc has now been that she is about to, you know, kill Homelander, which was kind of always what her purpose was. So I'm not one hundred percent sure on where the commissioner would price her.
Speaker 6: So I'm wondering about that.
Speaker 2: My I think I may just commit to the chaos and actually, uh, you know, so Tom is a good pick, but also like, I don't know if I like it easy fight like that anyway, like one punch, I think I'm gonna go a bit more chaotic for someone that I think honestly would have fit Jason's roster pretty well.
Speaker 6: And I'm gonna go before you pick.
Speaker 5: Do you want me to tell me what?
Speaker 6: You tell me what you would cost Marie At?
Speaker 4: I mean, you have sixty four dollars and Saitama is sixty five. Everyone else is sixty and under I'm going to allow you to use Marie.
Speaker 5: You can take Marie At.
Speaker 4: I'll price her at twenty five and you can have her, and you know, plenty of leftover dollars there that you can't use and won't do anything.
Speaker 2: But okay, okay, I can't afford her. Let me see so I can afford her, you know, twenty five. I do think that that's a good value add But she's new to the game. She's also potentially being manipulated by sci fi. She also doesn't really know how to use her powers, so she can be a kind of a reckless choice. I think that to continue, I'm gonna go the chaos angle. I think because I didn't get Saitama, and I am gonna actually go for I'm gonna spend fifteen final dollars and I'm gonna get Pinhead because oh.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's agree. When I thought about pin Head, I.
Speaker 6: Was gonna say he could fit your roster really well.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go for Pinhead because I think that the reality of who could actually beat Homelander and who's gonna kill him, It's probably gonna be Pinhead. He hates an evil guy, he hates a dumb guy. He can always trick someone into touching a box. I feel like Homelander would definitely just like look at the Lament configuration and go, oh yeah, I.
Speaker 6: Could solve this. He's kind of dumb.
Speaker 2: I also feel like, by the time that he's being like burned by dragons and you know, chased around by an unstoppable killing machine and also being constantly voodoo cursed by a doll, I feel like if Pinhead comes to him and it's like, I have such sites to show you, do you want to escape this terrible world, he'd probably just say yes and then get you know, taken into the Men configuration and turned around and chopped into fifteen million pieces and take into a different dimension. So I'm I'm saying I'm going for pinnat fifteen.
Speaker 4: That's my final team, all right, Jason, your final pick fifteen dollars.
Speaker 5: A lot of choices there at fifteen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a lot of choices at fifteen. Like Ian said, I think at this point I need a brain and I was pricing in several several options at brain. But he's there and I think he's he's one of the best to ever lace him up. So I'm gonna go with the Bruce Wayne, the Batman.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's a good choice.
Speaker 1: It's a solid choice choice to just kind of call all the shots. Professor X, you know, is going to be he can provide the mental link so that Bruce Wayne's you know, orders are going out to the entire team. But you know, Charles is not that kind of strategic mastermind. Bruce is going to be the one, Like, do we need to get this guy to Maine. We can do that. We can figure that out. You know, again, with time, I think you could figure it out.
Speaker 2: You make he could have a private jet.
Speaker 6: To take him to Maine.
Speaker 1: Somehow, you know, lure him to Maine, or like a vision of of Elizabeth Sho's character, you know, go in Maine something something. We can get him there. We can get him there if we have bouts on side. So I'm gonna go with the Batman.
Speaker 5: Also, I like.
Speaker 2: How you really came in there at the end with the You did the psychic kind of the trio and then you got your strategy.
Speaker 6: Guy.
Speaker 2: I think that's really clever. He's kind of like a general manager essentially. If you need him to come in, Yeah, he can throw a little the coach playoff.
Speaker 1: The coach on the floor while Pennywise and Freddy Krueger in there playing the two man games.
Speaker 6: Yeah, exactly inside.
Speaker 4: The mind of Homelander. Now, Rosie, you are only one with money left. You have forty nine dollars. We haven't used the veto in all this round. Do you want to throw a wrench into either Jason or Ian's plans?
Speaker 5: Do you?
Speaker 4: I'm just gonna remind you. Ian chose Soldier Boy to go with his already sort of boys focused team. Jason chose Batman to be able to provide the brains. You've heard their reasoning for each of these picks. Do you want to mess with any of them?
Speaker 2: You know what I'm going to be honest if it was if it was a Veto from another round. At this point, I think I could really fuck with them, but I think not to insult.
Speaker 6: This is the nature of the draft.
Speaker 2: I think that both of those are like weaker picks in their round, So I mean in the I think they're going to allow to have them. I think my Chaos team has still has a chance, So no Veto's I want to see where this goes.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, like like a like a really good GM. You've managed to throw a little bit of trash talk in there.
Speaker 5: I need to be anything. These were bass.
Speaker 6: That was fine.
Speaker 2: It's like what Soldier Boy has been in the show for like two weeks. Batman, he can't do nothing. He dun, what's he gonna do?
Speaker 6: Like he's rich? We get it, no, no, but he does.
Speaker 2: That does give him ultimate power in this real true everyone, there's a lot of rich people in the boys.
Speaker 5: Who has a lot of rich people?
Speaker 1: All right, well, I guess we are going now to the judging.
Speaker 4: Before we get to judging, Jason, will you just give me your general team strategy. I know you've talked through it a little bit, but I just want to hear from you with your four you have Professor X, Freddy, Pennywise, and Batman.
Speaker 5: Tell me your battle plan. What you're writing up plays for these guys. What do you think?
Speaker 1: Well, my my battle plan is basically, Professor X stun locks Homelander, puts him into a state of unconsciousness. In goes Freddy Krueger, in goes penny Wise. They start torturing him with you know, all the divisions of his greatest fears. They really close the loop essentially and end up killing Homeland. That's where my lethality comes from, with Professor X providing you know, other psychic attacks during this, but it's really gonna be penny Wise and Freddy Krueger in there doing the chopping, and you have Batman providing planning and logistical help. If it is the case that we need to get Homelander, you know, inside the Native American enclosure in Maine in order to really access the full breadth of Pennywise's powers, I'm depending on Batman to get that done somehow, and then Batman will also be just kind of like team controlled team management. I understand that Freddy can get carried away. I understand that Pennywise also can get carried away. I'm actually more worried about Freddy Krueger in terms of his flightiness and the one liners, and he's going to keep his mind on the.
Speaker 6: Job so many puts.
Speaker 1: Pennywise, I'm less worried about. Once he gets a taste of that juicy fear inside this like incredible life force, this guy is going to be slurping, ready to eat. So that is my plan, essentially, scramble, scramble the brains, let the fearmongers get in there and do the killing Batman. For strategy and logistical support, it's a.
Speaker 4: Good, amazing give me a quick breakdown of what your strategy. Okay, you have Chucky T one thousands and drogon.
Speaker 6: I do have a plan. I'm shockingly I do have a plan.
Speaker 2: Okay, so the first plan T one thousand is beginning the fight. Homeland is gonna be sure that he can defeat him. He just looks like some random cop, but actually, you know, incredible crazy reconstitution powers, very futuristic, by the way, still ahead of where we are today, skynet powers. So that's gonna be my first level of distraction. That's basically what I'm playing here, and just as it may seem like it's getting a little bit too spicy for the T one thousand, we're gonna have D and D come in from the top there, Denari's and Drogon the aerial attack, you know, keeping Homeland and busy trying to fight him. He's gonna be trying to fight them. We're gonna get that big incredible moment with the dragonfire versus the heat ray, and obviously I do hope that Drogon survives, but they are in this point.
Speaker 6: That is really all they're.
Speaker 2: Meant to get up to, because at that moment, Chucky is in the local toy shop buying a Homelander action figure, stealing it probably, and then he is gonna voodoo. He's gonna use his voodoo skills while Homelander is distracted by the dragon fight and the T one thousand to transport Homelander's soul into the action figure, and then Pinhead will come and take the action figure straight to Hell with Homelander's soul in it.
Speaker 6: Boom, So they're done.
Speaker 1: He's done for.
Speaker 6: He's done for. He's in house. Thank you. I tell you what it came. It came out In the end, it came out.
Speaker 5: It worked out.
Speaker 2: You know, I was thinking on the fly, but I solved it.
Speaker 6: In the end.
Speaker 2: And I think in the world of the Boys, most importantly, I feel like this feels like a plan that could actually happen. You could really imagine Homelander being trapped in the body of a Homelander action figure.
Speaker 6: Pinhead's a little bit out.
Speaker 2: There, but you know what, Homelander, he definitely feels like he would just fit right in in hell. He likes weird psychosexual sadomasochistic games, just like Pinhead.
Speaker 6: So I think it. I think it could work. Guys.
Speaker 2: I think I've got something here that could maybe work with a very affordable team. Someone else might be hiring me next year to save some money and put together an unexpected team.
Speaker 1: So Rosie as comptroller is pretty.
Speaker 4: Rosie does forty nine dollars left in your bank account after the draft, you could buy as many Homelander.
Speaker 5: Action figures as Wow.
Speaker 4: See Ian your team. He started with the Night King, went to Scarlet Witch, then Ryan and then Soldier Boy. What is your strategy for the fight against Homelanders.
Speaker 7: This is a multi pronged attack. We're hitting it from multiple angles. So first Night King, that's just we're gonna rush him with an army of the undead to physically overwhelm him. You know that they're not He's going to be able to take out the whites, but he's just gonna be overwhelmed when there's hundreds and thousands of whites just coming out of NonStop. So that's just to rush him, overwhelm him physically. And then we bring in Ryan and his pop Pop Soldier Boy with a mental manipulation that his son and his dad boat trying to kill him. That's gonna fuck with him, the one person that he cares about besides himself that he's not gonna want to fight Ryan.
Speaker 3: His son.
Speaker 7: Soldier Boy also has the extra acepist leave of the Compound V nullifying blasts. And then if that's not enough, it's still not looking good, we bring in our all NBA once in a Generation face of a league player, Wanda maxim Off, the Scarlet Witch, to erase him from existence, make it so he was never born.
Speaker 3: Fights over. We're done.
Speaker 4: Wow, great great team planning here, team building. I just want to shout out, I think the best value pick that I could see was Ryan. Ryan being priced at five dollars. I think that was an incredible picks shrewd move. As a manager's very impressed with that.
Speaker 2: Contextually, very smart. You took him to the real life of how it would impact that the players.
Speaker 6: I think that's very clever now, and.
Speaker 7: I think there's gonna be some good chemistry between Ryan and his granddad's soldier boy too. I feel like that the two man game with them is going to be unstoppable.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we can't wait for Lebron and his grandson to be on the same team and see how that works. I'm going to bring up a couple concerns for both of you that I'm a little a little dubious of Sokay.
Speaker 5: First of all, both.
Speaker 4: Ian and Jason, you you pointed it out already, but you got a little home away. Split's be got to worry about here now. Jason, we're talking about Maine. Yeah, we understand Homelander typically is in New York City, not that far from Maine. But you said you had this prepared. I want to just give you the floor to do a little bit more. How are we truly getting Homelander to go?
Speaker 1: Well, let's get the ruling first. Is is it a main Is his power or his powers main centric at the time, at this particular period in time.
Speaker 4: Anyway, I'm going to say yes, because so much of Stephen King's identity is main based. I believe for his stories that I'm going to say yes. It will have to Pennywise will have to be in me.
Speaker 1: Okay, So here's my strategy for getting him there. We are going to first of all, be incepting into Homelanders dreams. Correct the idea that Magdeline's still well is faked or death. She's still like he thought he killed her, but she's still alive. She's living undercover in Maine.
Speaker 6: Oh.
Speaker 1: And we're going to be putting these dreams, you know, just like over the preceding couple of weeks, you know, just like suddenly slipping them into Homelanders subconsciousness, so that at a certain point I feel like he's not going to be able to pass it up. He's gotta go. And when he goes and we get him on pennywise home ground, we spring the trap Charles Xavier with the with the huge mental blast that puts him into his sleep rem sleep. We send in Freddy Krueger, We send in penny Wise. I mean, Pennywise could just keep him locked up down in the sewers theoretically for quite a long time, maybe forever, but like he's gonna eat him. We're gonna be like, listen, you got to eat him right away. And we've got Batman there just handling you know, money transportation, moving Charles around, getting Charles to Maine. The you know, does Charles need a cerebro We can put him in the batcave and have making sure cooks.
Speaker 3: Something up really quick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you know. So finally, so we have Bruce handling those kind of logistics because we are aware obviously that Charles is not going to be have access to the X mansion. He's gonna need some stuff and also he can't he can't really move around that well, so that's gonna be.
Speaker 2: What but Batman could give him like a really good wheelchair as well, Like we know.
Speaker 1: Batman's call that it's all on the table.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: You actually touched on something I was gonna ask about, and I was wondering, what you think the chemistry will be between Professor Xavier and Batman working with Freddie and Pennyway at the same time, what do you think is going to be the inner team dynamic here, Because I'm a little listening.
Speaker 1: Like I said, I think it's gonna be chaotic. I don't worry about Charles and Bruce, certainly not in the short term. I think Bruce will be concerned at Charles's power level long term after this mission and will be already thinking about ways to shut him down. Definitely, that's not going to interfere with my mission. Currently. Two things I'm I'm concerned about chemistry wise. One, Freddy Krueger just going rogue and doing some weird shit, being being like creepy, you know, Rodney Dangerfield. Freddy Krueger just doing jokes instead of like killing the.
Speaker 2: Guy, he's doing shopping, He's doing like a really.
Speaker 6: Good, like long joke time. I don't need that.
Speaker 1: I don't need like I don't need, you know, Freddy Krueger to Freddy Krueger. You know, I'm looking for like dream Warriors, Freddy Krueger. I'm looking for Freddy Kruger, you know, Nightmare elm Street one Freddy Krueger, very lethal Freddy Krueger. And I am aware that if he starts playing with his food, things can go sideways. But what I'm banking on is that penny Wise is going to be so thrilled with the meal He's never eaten anything like this.
Speaker 5: Guys, that's true.
Speaker 1: This is the juiciest, most powerful, most crazy mommy issues, daddy issues, son issues, scared little boy in a very powerful man's body that I think penny Wise is going to be the one driving things on the court to just be like, yeah, let's I want to I want to get this guy scared. I want to guy, and then I want to eat this fucking guy. So uh, that's how I'm I'm hoping to balance the issues that I see possibly arising with Frederick.
Speaker 5: Amazing Rosie, let's go to you. I have a couple questions.
Speaker 4: First of all, just just in general, what old take? Yeah, I admire your strategy going with the one dollar the lowest tier pick first, as if you were worried someone else might snipe Chucky in the draft. Do you knows part of your plan? So I'm very impressed with your team build. You have a lot of reliance it seems, on the occult, yes, and the idea of hell, which is something that how do you think that fits into the Boys universe.
Speaker 2: Well, I think that in a universe where there has been many near omnipotent superheroes, it would not be surprising if there were other dimensions. We know that there are in fact other dimensions that people can enter through bodily orifices and things like that. There are strange occurrences in The Boys, So as long as Pinhead's powers still work, he is going to take Homelander to a terrifying dimension. It doesn't necessarily need to be hell. It is hell to some and heaven to others, as Pinhead has said, more as I think a romantic analogy than it definitely being hell. I would also say that Chucky's powers could in the Boys universe actually just be a compound vesque power where you can just move people's consciousness in between bodies. So I think that while the occult aspects are definitely part of their original origins, I think that if this is a world where Freddy Krueger can enter people's dreams, I think that the similar equivalency of these supernatural powers would be able to translate in the world of the Boys.
Speaker 4: Now, Rosie, this is a slightly different question than I asked Jason. I have no potential read on what the chemistry for your team will be. So I'm not even going to ask something that I think I have any interest in unpacking.
Speaker 5: Whatsoever never gonna happen.
Speaker 6: It's bad.
Speaker 5: What do you think is the weakness of your team?
Speaker 2: Okay, weakness of my team is that every single person on my team is deeply mentally unstable. Like, there is not one like I chose a serial killer, a serial killer in the body of a doll first of all. Then the T one thousand, who is like I guess you could say stable because he is mission based, but we mostly know his experience and hit.
Speaker 6: Rate, which is not high seeing as he couldn't kill a child.
Speaker 2: Uh, but it is chasing down children, which I think would be good if he had to come up against the Ian's team, you know.
Speaker 6: But I'm not gonna lie Denares.
Speaker 2: We thought that she could be a true leader, but she is also very unstable and chaotic. But she does hate men, so I think that goes in my favor. I think that the chaos is going to be directed in the right place. And obviously Pinhead he has a potential to go rogue. But the good thing there is if he goes rogue, He's still gonna want to take Homelander like.
Speaker 6: That's good.
Speaker 2: Thing is, even if he's not taking him for my reason, he is probably still gonna want to take him. The only other problem is he could also take anyone else in my team. That's the issue that So, look, my biggest weakness is this is a pure chaotic evil team, but Homelander is also chaotic evil. So I think that there is a version where in this one fight, in this one finale, my team gets it done. Now, is there gonna be a high collateral damage?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Is probably everyone in the toy shop been stabbed with a kitchen knife that chuck he took in there.
Speaker 6: Yes, So I'm sorry guys, but maybe it's worth the cost to get rid of Homelander.
Speaker 1: Can I get a ruling on Homelanders heat vision versus liquid metal terminator.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna say that I'm going to assume the terminator can reconstitute from the heat metal.
Speaker 2: But I think it would be like a I think it is going to be like in the movie we've seen, fire doesn't fully kill him, but it does stop him.
Speaker 6: I think the heat is a weakness.
Speaker 2: I think it's gonna slow him down, and that's when Denaries is really going to have to come in Homelanders doing the heat vision.
Speaker 6: He's trying to melt him.
Speaker 2: He doesn't really understand how the powers worked the reconstitution and boom fire from the skies.
Speaker 4: All right, Ian, Finally you are the one who has Night King, Scarlet Witch Ryan, and Soldier Boy. You took two characters from the Boys, which I appreciate. I think that's a good strategy to take on two characters who we hope in the show are going to take out Homelander. Now, one of the things I'm a little concerned with your team. Who's leading this Who are you putting in charge of this plan?
Speaker 7: I think I would probably put either the Night King or Soldier Boy in charge. Soldier Boy world War two. He's got the military and the strategic battle experience. Night King, on the other hand, is.
Speaker 1: Not King Boskuy.
Speaker 3: Not going to talk about he.
Speaker 7: You know, he's commanded the Armies of the Dead without saying a single word.
Speaker 3: So I think both of.
Speaker 7: Them are sound, you know, military strategists and leaders. But I think we're gonna need a little bit more of a vocal leader, so I'll go with Soldier Boy as the leader of the team.
Speaker 3: But Night King when he's focus, he's super locked in.
Speaker 6: He is locked in.
Speaker 5: That's true.
Speaker 6: You can't deny that I'm unlocked in.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 4: And and my second concern with your team. You are very strength focused obviously with Night King with a huge number of potential combatants that he brings with him, and then Soldier Boy being able to kind of go toe to toe with Homelander Scarlett, which provides a little bit of a you know, forgive the pun, but the X factor there. Hey, I am a little concerned with your your proposed use of Ryan as almost bait for this villain.
Speaker 5: So can you just as like on.
Speaker 4: A moral leveler, Yeah, concerned with how you're going to use this small child.
Speaker 7: Killed, Concerned if I'm being too mean to homelanders what you're saying.
Speaker 3: No, no, no child.
Speaker 5: I'm concerned about the child.
Speaker 3: I mean, listen, you gott to crack a few eggs to make an omelet my boy. So I don't know. Also, like Ryan killed his mom, is he really even that.
Speaker 7: Good of a kid? Like you know, I don't know. Is Ryan gonna have PTSD? Is he gonna be fucked up by this he's already fucked up, so it's I think.
Speaker 2: It's okay, Anton, it's a while he's already.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we got to get the job done.
Speaker 7: It's like, do you want to win or do you want to feel good?
Speaker 1: I far be it for me to to help a competitor, but I I agree with it if you want to win or not.
Speaker 2: Like me and Jason moral and ethical standpoints on the team, Jason picked like a pedophile child killer, and I picked.
Speaker 6: I picked.
Speaker 2: I pick like a child adult that's a serial killer and a child soy that specifically only kills children. I actually feel like me and Jason, maybe the play here is for our teams to come together and fight.
Speaker 4: Ian's team for something because he has kids.
Speaker 1: On the team, and I think there's there's ethical questions all across the board.
Speaker 3: I got one kid who's got superpowers. It's fine.
Speaker 7: They got profiles to say.
Speaker 2: Maybe really, guys not trying to you know, unionize the this, But maybe the issue here is the commissioner who's allowing all of these moral and ethical teams into the play.
Speaker 5: I'm just concerned with what sales tickets.
Speaker 4: Oh, okay, for our final judgment, I'm going to say that.
Speaker 5: Uh, Rosie loves your team. I think you have some really interesting he said you out.
Speaker 4: I am very very concerned the you have some serious chemistry issues here going on. And and you know what, I'm going to point out, all three of you have members you drafted who are beaten by a small child at some point in their fiction run.
Speaker 5: So that's not a great start. Ian.
Speaker 4: I just can't I'm not sure how to deal with the child endangerment stuff there as a league, we're not we're not fans of that, and we don't want to condemn his team.
Speaker 3: What are you talking about.
Speaker 5: Now, Hey, we're just we're not having a magic.
Speaker 1: Singular files.
Speaker 3: It's got to be like fifteen by now, he's old enough.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, okay, sure, really weird like to take a weird stance to take there.
Speaker 1: I mean, again, not to argue for but like it's a tough world, the world of the boys. Like either you can drive at this point, like I listen, is it ideal?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: But with Homelander is a threat that must be dealt with.
Speaker 4: You know, thank you, Jason and Jason might concern with your team, as you have pointed out, you are very location specific and you also have the concern of what's Freddy gonna do?
Speaker 1: But I think we can get there. I think we can. Yeahine, we can get to Maine.
Speaker 5: We can twenty twenty seven, we can get to the track. We can get to Maine.
Speaker 1: We are getting him to Maine. I'm we could do it.
Speaker 6: We could do it.
Speaker 4: I think the best team here is Jason's. And I think it's because I really appreciated your strategy, Jason using Stillwell as the bait and putting that into his dreams. We've seen how Homelander can can be con consumed with things. I think that was an incredible play. I really like the way your team was built. You you seem to have an idea from top to bottom what you were going to do with it.
Speaker 5: I really appreciated that.
Speaker 4: And I'm going to award the I guess the most hyped team award is going to Jason.
Speaker 3: Wow. Can I just can I just say? Please go ahead?
Speaker 1: Please?
Speaker 7: I'll just say, out of all the picks made today, I don't think anybody is more motivated than my team, specific Ryan and Soldier Boy, who have a personal beef with Homelander.
Speaker 3: Hey, yes, personal beef with Homelander. Ryan hates.
Speaker 7: This man assaulted his mother, fucking has emotionally manipulated him his entire life, is basically using him as a pawn. Soldier Boy hates he's tarnishing his legacy. This is the kid he never wanted to ask for, without without consent, to create this abomination. Now he's got to deal with it. I'm just saying, nobody's more motivated than my team to get the job.
Speaker 1: Let's close. Let's close with this. We're in the locker room and you're addressing your team. What are you saying to them as you send them out into the field to go get Homelander.
Speaker 7: All right, guys, this is Game seven, this is what we've been working for all season. Let's leave it all out there. No regrets. Okay, Ryan, I know this is going to be a tough one for you. You got a lot invested in this. This is your moment to step up and show why we picked you and why you're on this team. Shut down the haters, eliminate the doubt. Ni King, do your thing, Just just do your thing, big dog. Soldier Boy, I need you to be an extension of me out there on the floor. You're running the show, calling the shots. I need you to get everybody in their spots and bring us home. Wanda, just get ready for the moment. You're gonna get the ball when we need a big shot, So just be ready, have your hands up and go out there and execute it.
Speaker 1: Yes, incredible, Wow, I got I tell you, I think me too. Well that was that was super fun. Yes, we read this again at some point. Thanks to everyone for taking part. Thank you to our commissioner super producer Aaron, Thank you to Rosie and Ian. On the next episode of Extra Vision, we're diving into the underworld of Star Wars with mal Shadow Lord. Plus there's some more Darned Devil Borne again stuff. That's it for this episode. Next for listening. X ray Vision is hosted by Jason Concepcion. I'm Rosie Knight and is a production of iHeart Podcast.
Speaker 2: Our executive producers are Joelmini and Aaron Kaufman.
Speaker 1: Our supervising producer is Abu Zafar.
Speaker 2: Our producers are Common Laurent Dean Jonathan and Fay Wag.
Speaker 1: A theme song is by Brian Vasquez, with alternate theme songs by Aaron Kaufman.
Speaker 2: Special thanks to Soul Rubin, Chris Lord, Kenny Goodman and Heidi our discord moderator