Speaker 1: Welcome in everybody to Fantasy Bros. MLB. This is leading Off Live brought to you by Prize Picks. Is me Joey p Jop.
Speaker 2: He's appear with me as always as the Welsh and all the Peanuts and the cracker Jacks in the chat live on our YouTube channel. If you haven't already, make sure you go subscribe to Fantasy Bros MLB on the YouTube.
Speaker 1: We're up to twelve point seven Welsh.
Speaker 2: We're getting closer and closer every single day to me wearing a wing on the show.
Speaker 1: Fifteen k. That's what we got to get to, and we.
Speaker 3: Rise a good a good like hair helmet Washington, Yeah, like the old or I see.
Speaker 2: You want old school George Washington, the white wig with the roles sort.
Speaker 3: Of yeah, like like you're in court, like you know you're gonna be settling something like old time judge Washington. Yeah, that's what I want. That's what I'm voting for. But you know what, when we get there, we will go and we'll put a vote out there. There's a lot of options in their hair metal. I think hair metal would be a great then good eighties like yeah, look good, let's.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 2: I'll do a whole week of wiks, we get the fifteen k whole week of wigs.
Speaker 1: I will do one a day. I don't care. I'm good.
Speaker 3: Would you get hair implants? Would you just get if we got a too?
Speaker 2: That's that's that's called being a coward. You see this, This is bravery. This is what this bald head is. If people do the you know, the Jeremy Pivens of the world, they're cowards, that's what they are.
Speaker 1: That's right coming for you. Where is that guy, by the way, do you know what he's doing?
Speaker 2: Hairclub for men commercials? I just saw him a couple of weeks ago. That's what he's doing. But anyway, let's get to some baseball here at the top of the show. Let's talk about Jared Kallinik another day. Another dong. That's right, uh, three point fifty one. He's up to three homers in his last forty one at bats. Three homeras in three days. I saw a breakdown of the swing. And you know it wasn't hard because I remember doing shows with you a couple of years ago talking about how he continues to drop his hands in this huge hitch and he shortened that up, and once you know it, short up the hitch, all of a sudden, you're quicker to the baseball. All of a sudden, he's hid much better. The Cubs don't have a lot to offer in terms of tough pitching, so let's see how he handles the rest of the league. But so far, this has been a really encouraging thing. I know we talked a little about him yesterday, but I want to talk about it more today because yesterday's four hundred and eighty foot blast was noteworthy.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Actually, you know, funny, our sponsor of the home run giveaway, Dennis Sidler, over at Sidsgraf's text me and he said it was only the third time in history he lives in Chicago, that he'd ever seen a ball hit there. And it's definitely something to say. You know, right here, this is funny. Mayor posted this saying, be right back, gonna sell high on Kelnick. I obviously don't disagree with that, but I think Kelnick is in the dead zone of you can't trade him for what his output is currently doing. Like, I don't think anyone's going to buy on Kelnick because there are just still too many worries that. I think you just got a hold and you got to hang out because guess what Baseball Savant page. It's nice and red. He's making good decisions. Everyone's hold used on Oh, fastballs he's hit. In fact, he's putting himself in a situation to get fastballs and he's smacking them. And that is what not all hitters hit breaking balls and off speed pitches incredibly, but you put yourself in situations and then you take advantage of that. And that's what he's doing. That's so different and I think a real big positive. But sure, if someone were buying like old school Jared Kelnick, you would sell. I just don't think anyone out there is doing it, so I would ride the wave.
Speaker 2: You're not selling him because you got him cheap. He's worth more to you because you got him cheap this year, so let the productivity flow. There's also, I think a market where people aren't gonna buy it until he does it for at least half a season. Yeah, what does the cell high look like? I mean, you got him cheap, you keep him. You don't want to sell in dynasty leagues this year because you got him cheap or you know, you have him cheap. If they have any costs attachchu that's high. I could sayd trying to flip him, but nobod's gonna buy it that cost. So look, you're stuck with him. But that's not a good thing. He's worth more to you who drafted him, than he is necessarily somebody else right now in.
Speaker 1: The open market.
Speaker 2: That's just the end of the conversation there, Taz Bradley, good conversation with him.
Speaker 1: Struck out eight What.
Speaker 2: Do you know, another day, another win for the Tampa Bay Rays, the most dominant even baseball right now, at least in April.
Speaker 1: Three runs over five innings. The eight k's that talked about.
Speaker 2: Now, he didn't get sent down about an hour ago, So good job, kid, Now go back down at TRIPAA. But he looked great. If you picked him up, I would hold him. I don't know if he's gonna make a second start. I think he's going to be back regardless at some point around in twenty twenty three redraft leagues. But this was a very good first performance. I love the mechanics of Bradley. They're very easy. He's got some late life on the ball. To me, this is a picture that you should be excited about in any key or.
Speaker 3: Formatall by the way, that curveball was absolutely dominant. I love TODJ. Bradley when you know he has he's a George Kirby vibe to me in that there's good stuff with great command and he can just pump the zone. And that's what he ended up doing. Because he was able to hit his spots for the most part, that fastball was a lot more effective. He ended up having a thirty almost thirty two percent with rate on the fastball, which isn't like crazy and common a young pitcher. But part of the reason is because that cutter curveball combination was just keeping everybody on their toes and the book isn't quite out on him. I think that curveball is going to be the big difference maker on him. And listen, I didn't think the Rays would make the move, but they already showed us like he is one of those guys are comfortable next in line. I thought he answered all the questions and if you can hold hold, but they didn't make us wait at all. They were just like.
Speaker 1: Say ye bye bye.
Speaker 3: So you don't have everyone's talk about, Hey, what's the fab that I have to do on him. I think it's actually a great thing because if you guys are in weekly fab leagues, everyone was talking what do I spend? What do I spend? Now that he's gone, that number comes down. I told you I want before I saw him pitch. I wanted under ten percent after that game, had he not been sent down. He's going way over ten percent.
Speaker 1: Oh me too.
Speaker 3: He's back down to life because everyone's like, Okay, well he's not here, he's not hanging. We don't know what's going to happen. We don't even know if this next start with e Flyn gone, are they going to bring him back up? Are they going to give it to Fleming? Either way, you can get him a lot cheaper if you have the ability to stash. He is a great stash right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would throw If you're in a deeper league, I throw a little bit more on there, just to be safe, just to get him, because I do think he's going to return.
Speaker 1: He can't pitch that well and not be back at some point. There's gonna be injuries.
Speaker 2: Uh, I mean one hundred dollars budget, I would go fifteen to seventeen bucks on him.
Speaker 3: I think he's you're more now, you're after you're fifteen.
Speaker 2: I'm actually said I'm more because I I because he was good. Because like when you when you come up and you look that good and you look that polished, to me, that's very eye opening. And the Rays, you know, I mean, we have to worry about glassnow always being healthy, and we have to worry about everybody else.
Speaker 1: You know, it's a long season. It's only April.
Speaker 2: You come up and you pitch like that, I think you're gonna And also pitching, I think, you know, there's very few guys out there that can make a pitching impact. I'm gonna think in my head, he makes a dozen starts for this team this year.
Speaker 1: I think, yeah, But like.
Speaker 3: He was already on a pitch count in that game. They're gonna open up the death Uh. They actually interesting They had Jalen Beaks do the follow and that's something like we've talked about that I would mind. I just think like he's held back a tiny bit by what the Rays will actually allow him to do. It's cool that they put him out there, but Kenny actually go deep into games. How many innings is the cap? And how they like to play openers. Would he be an opener and goes three or would he follow an opener like a Jalen Peak. So, I don't know. I'm not gonna be as aggressive as Joe. I'm going to stick back to my ten percent now. Maybe even get tried to get a little bit cheaper. But he was pretty freakin' awesome.
Speaker 2: He was some great stuff in the check going on, We'll get to the rest of the headlines of the second Jay full talking about Pete Alonzo his sixth homer. Pee Alonzo still drags everybody an MVP. I would still put a wager on him. I have similar He's at least ten to one, if not greater, and some other stop another question here from Mark Stash Brett Batty.
Speaker 1: Look, Escobar, is you know Escobar?
Speaker 2: He is better being a guy that you can use a couple times a week to being an everyday player at this point in his career. In my opinion, Baty's staring the cover off the ball. Yeah, I would absolutely be stashing Brett Baty while she agree.
Speaker 3: Agreed, absolutely agree.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: By baby is coming soon, very very soon.
Speaker 2: Too again and they and they could use again they need a left handed bats there. They need to, They need to, you know, continue to diversify this line up a little bit.
Speaker 1: If you're in the mats.
Speaker 2: It was a fun game yesterday too, Blake Snell another fun star for him, another five walks or whatever the hell was enough enough Blake Snell already?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, whatever I ever said about Blake Snell earlier, just for forget all that type of stuff. Here's what you have to do with Blake Snell. This is my ruin. Come back in late May. Come back after he's gotten all this out of the system. He didn't throw the change up yesterday, which is what you want. But he's so wild and ineffective. Here was a big, big problem as well. It's like seventy I think, in the seventy percentile of fastball. Again, you can't do that. You got to get that out of there. Just come back in about a month and then you can, you know, go trade for him or do whatever you got to do. But he ain't it right now.
Speaker 1: He ain't it, Corbyn. Carrol's it two for four with a two run bomb.
Speaker 2: Remember we told you all off season how he's got a lot more power than you realize. There you go another home run for Corbyn Carroll, So that's good. Speaking of Diamondbacks, Drake Jamison shutout innings. We knew he was going to be limited, but he was good in those four innings. We'll see what the Diamondbacks continue to do. But he's a he's a valuable piece. I talked about him in the Waiver Wire video that just came out about an hour ago. It's over here on the channel and Fantasy Pros MLB YouTube. I just think he's a valuable arm to own right now, and I think you want to roster him. I think the dual eligibility, you know, it could be very helpful too if he continues to do that. And once again, it's a long season. So it was this the last start Dre Jamison makes.
Speaker 1: I don't think so.
Speaker 2: Well, what do you think about him this year? The versatility but also the ability of Jamison?
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I think this is a this is a big positive. Everyone's a little bit alarmed. They're like, oh my god, what why is he only going fifty six? Because they're trying to get him fully stretched out. What I was looking for and I've been focused on, is how are they going to have that slider usage? It was a little bit less than I wanted, but I'm not sitting off the top of my head right now. I want to say it was in the thirty percentile range twenty six to thirty percent. It had an over seventy percent with rate on the slider. Again, so he is able to set up he's commanding. He did leave one right over the plate, which is going to be a little bit of a problem with that, but he is setting up everything else, the sinker and the fastball, all around this slider because it is his most effective pitch, and as long as that keeps going, he's.
Speaker 1: Going to be great.
Speaker 3: Give up three hits, went four now earned runs. This is great with a killer, killer defense behind him. It's a recipe for like a good young pitcher to succeed. He's not like the home run guy that maybe like Brandon fott Is or anything like that, giving up a whole bunch of bombs. But as long as that slider keeps effective, he's got the pitches to go. I think he's been a must pick up for weeks when it was him getting saves. Now him being in the rotation, I have a very hard time believing that he ever comes out of this rotation. The only thing will be the silly, silly gooses of the Diamondbacks being like, well, we don't want to push his innings and we want to push him back into the bullpen. That would be silly. The Kyle Davies should go to the bullpen when he comes back, and Dre Jamison's stay in this rotation.
Speaker 2: You had a good question here for Durham, which I'm pretty sure Brooks Durham has won at least three Country Music Awards, right, I mean, doesn't that sound like and now, ladies and gentlemen, Brooks Durham. I mean just saying Brooks. Should I pick up Baty? Is he a better stash than Julian who's up now?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: To me, Batty is the better guy right now because I think when he comes up he is an everyday player. Julian, I'm not sure if we're there yet, so that would be my inclination. Welsh, and I do love Julian quite a bit. What's your take on this one? Real quickly we'll get to the rest of headline.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're pretty close with that. The unfortunate is Kyle Farmer jaw Thing might leave one little.
Speaker 2: Buckston running into other people things. I mean these Minnesota twins.
Speaker 3: Boy, Yeah, I like Julian, but I think Batty is has the potential to be a little bit more impactful because even with like a new injury, they've got two guys like a Planco and kierlaf rehabbing right now, and that probably pushes Julian off a little bit sus defense as well, where Plank is going to take the sense of.
Speaker 1: The word sus.
Speaker 2: Tim Sawyer's got another one here, Franchie Gordero, potential league winner or advertising. I've got two words for you, Ermin Mercedes, Ermin Mercedes. That's my two words for you, Franchie Cordero.
Speaker 1: People. Yeah, yeah, Well, I'm like Rocket.
Speaker 3: While it's good, sell it if you can play him against Rity's, that's about all that you do. It's not gonna last.
Speaker 1: It's sounded like a jay Z song. That was really good Rocket. While you can sell it if you must, but that was really good.
Speaker 3: Was want you know, I actually know it's funny that you say that I got another believer or anything. I found out about this freestyle rapper Harry Mack because he did this video. If you've seen it, it's a viral video on T and T and he'd like a five minute rap, and I got. I went down a rabbit hole last night of watching everything this. I've never heard of him in my life until last night. And I watched almost everything all the way until I fell asleep last night. So maybe it's in my brain.
Speaker 2: That's what wash was doing. See just dropping bars. Jordan Walker's dropping bars. He is up to a twelve game hit streak to open up the season. By the way, the longest historyk to open a career by any player uh is actually seventeen games and accomplished by two people, Chuck Allino in nineteen forty one, Oh Boy, Chuck Aleno, and David doll of all people in twenty sixteen. So how about them apples.
Speaker 3: David is one of my favorite names all time. That that sounds like a colic name to something a little Joe.
Speaker 2: I want you to go go tel VIDI, go get Chuck Allino and go get Louis Boombots.
Speaker 1: You bring it to the star.
Speaker 3: Looked at a little bit of moon pie, some nut butters switches on.
Speaker 1: The way back right, go pick up some sandwiches. Peter A. Lonzo six home run again, talk about him m VP.
Speaker 2: It's the narrative for him is easier than some of the other guys because he doesn't have another star of his quality on the team, whereas the Braves of a lot of guys who you know, star power, star star power. Lindor Is is a star, but he doesn't have that same kind of cachet that a Nicunya or like if you look at the Dodgers with Mookie, Betts and Freeman or Sodo and Machado, he doesn't have that other, you know, Batman Robin kind of thing. Cubs agreed to terms with Ian Happ on a three year, sixty one million dollar contract extension. I was a little surprised he got no trade in that, but and of course Mike Mayer wanted us to plug Bobby wit the three steals and the win over the Rangers, which is good. He's still hitting two to twenty nine, which is bad. I'm not concerned with Bobby Witt. He had a slow start last year too. Maybe it's just a slow stargar Welsh.
Speaker 3: He was on my last week or whatever it was. By total by bat was one of the lowest in the league. I think it was one twenty coming into this this most recent week, and he's still giving you counting stats and he's making up for any of the stuff that's like a deficiency on the batting average. So yeah, I'm I'm all about Bobby Witt. Anyone that's a little bit worried or wanting to sell, I would be the buyer.
Speaker 1: All right, let's continue on with the injuries. Wah wah.
Speaker 2: While the Rangers put Corey Segar the ten day, I l someone on Twitter blamed me for it, So there you do, because I said the whole thing about you see what happens when you think a position is going to be good and then you'd get into the season. In two weeks it's not anymore, and you know, and there you go, it's my fault. I'm the problem.
Speaker 1: It's me.
Speaker 2: Uh. Then you have the grade two strain, which means it's gonna be at least a month long absence, so he's gonna be out.
Speaker 3: And see that it was a grade two. Yeah I am ye, I'm so sick of it. This was my worry, like everyone's so look how deep it is. You can just wait, you can just sit back and you can wait and get no, you can't.
Speaker 1: Now you couldn't just take Wonder Franco. That was my answer to the entire of my Cory Secret teams.
Speaker 3: I have Wander Froanco problem.
Speaker 1: Is like one Gory Seger team.
Speaker 3: I Wonder, but now I like a little bit less depth. I mean, good thing I got Franco, but like it's a little bit less wrap.
Speaker 2: Michael Gonfordo, we're removed from yesterday's game with the Dodgers that left calf tightness. Keep an eye on that. The calfs can be tricky. Orlando Arcia, you got hit on the hand. Good news the left wrist, no breaks. The X ray was negative there, So Mike yuesses he'll probably, you.
Speaker 1: Know, maybe I'll take the weekend off.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: He's another guy that was in my video too, because you need some middle infield guys right now with the way the shortstops the hint ten or some out.
Speaker 1: Cory, youre out. You need some guys here. And Or has been hitting.
Speaker 2: So hopefully this is more of a you know, it's bruise. You take a day or two off and hopefully he's back by Saturday or Sunday, maybe tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Who knows.
Speaker 2: A Byron Buxton, head leg, Pride, lots of things injured yesterday when he just.
Speaker 1: It's so bizarre. Did you see this when it happened. I saw what it happened.
Speaker 2: I was like, Oh my god, why did Byron Buckston just fling himself into.
Speaker 3: Mike Mayor was probably salivating, firing up, tweet checking his drafts, just waiting to just hit me up, just waiting to go.
Speaker 1: It was a live look in Mike Mayer watching the Byron Buckston videos. There there's a live shot feed me.
Speaker 3: Bucksed an injury. He was so excited, but he was able to, uh, he was able to get on a gelf in his own accord, and he's gonna be reevaluated, so we'll see what happens.
Speaker 1: But I think it was such a weird thing to happen. It just made no sense.
Speaker 2: I don't even It was like he came out of nowhere, it seemed, and the infielder's coming in for the ball, and then somehow they got tangled up, and I just don't even again, only Byron Bucks and this was an only Byron Bucks in moment for sure.
Speaker 1: More bad news. JT.
Speaker 2: Brubaker season ending, Tommy John He's out for the year. The Tigers put right handed pitcher Matt Manning on the fifteen day IL with a fracture right foot Hunter Kirk I believe it was hit a ball straight at h and went off his foot. The Rockies put Marquez on the fifteen day IL with the four arm inflammation. That's never a good thing. We know what that typically means. And Yashidah is going to be out again. He's dealing with that hamstring issue, so he will not face Jeffrey Springs in today's game.
Speaker 1: Here's a fun note too.
Speaker 2: Bryce Harper said he's going to prepare to try to play first base a little this season with Hoskins being out. This is fascinating from a fantasy perspective. If you can pull it off, He's a terrific player, terrific athlete. If he can, and you're in those leagues where you get like five or ten eligibility and he can somehow muster that up o, Bryce Harper's value really go through the roof.
Speaker 3: You know what, I think is actually really cool too. I have major questions that he was ever going to play in the outfield this year, which would affect now next year, and he'd be a util only guy again, which is not the worst thing in the world, but it would kind of stink. How great is this going to be that he if he were to play enough games? I think I think it's possible. Why not. I mean, Darren ruff is out for two months, which does kind of like a line that maybe he wouldn't be able to get all those but I think they would try to put him in there regularly. I think if he's going to play the second half of the year, he can get twenty games there and you can get eligibility and now you've got eligibility next year, which is great, so it's not just util So I'm all about this, also all about it not being twenty games eligible by the way, but you know, either way, I'm for it.
Speaker 1: What eligibility number do you like? Five?
Speaker 3: Ten? Ten?
Speaker 1: I don't like this one. One is stupid.
Speaker 3: No, Yahoo's like you step on the base, you know, or you move over, you move to the left, and now you qualify there. Remember when Anthony Wiso got second base qualification, he like shifted. That's so stupid. Like ten games started, I think that is a good.
Speaker 1: I think I like ten also. Ten is good.
Speaker 2: Ten is reasonable we're reasonable people here in the show. It's not twenty is twenty is too much at this point? All right, let's get to three up and three down from yesterday. Max Munsey continues to rub my face in the poop. Yeah, I'm sorry. I guess Max Munsey is not washed, or at least just not against the Giants. It seems to be the one team that he continues to just crush.
Speaker 1: So two more home runs for Max Munsey.
Speaker 3: So Max, San Francisco, Yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Know they love him there.
Speaker 2: Hunter Green ten strikeouts in that same game against our boy Spencer Strider, who was on the on the shelf for Today show by the way, with his glorious mustache. So Hunter Green, no decision, but ten case. Kevin Gossman looked great. His velocity was up eleven case for him. The Blue Jays, somebody described them the other day to me as they're the travel slash, AAU team that has no idea what fiel they're playing on there. They just show up to the game and they're.
Speaker 1: Like, hey, what's up, guy, Yeah, let's go play baseball.
Speaker 2: And they do have that vibe about them which I think makes them very dangerous.
Speaker 3: They're they're front. I mean, I canna say I had the biggest backdoor cover yesterday. I had an amazing betting day. One of the ones I put on here was a money line. I think I did a money line parlay of the Blue Jays and the Dodgers, and I gave up because I'm like, what am I gonna do about the Bluejays? Like, I stoped betting them because they were down like three nothing to the Tigers are three to one, and I look back, next thing I know it, they won in ten and they won the game, and then the Dodgers ended up coming back to and I hit that. But yeah, I don't know if the Blue Jays know what's going on at all points. There's just one moment where they're like, oh hit ball, boom and it starts going. They're a weird team right now.
Speaker 1: They're a weird, fun team. They're chaos. I like them. It's a good time and they're good television. The Blue Jays are good.
Speaker 2: They had that amazing game on Sunday too that I ended up sitting down and they were behind eight runs or whatever it was, and then they came back in that one against the Angels, and I was like, I just keep watching this game because it's unbelievable.
Speaker 3: Well, Matt Chapman, Matt Chapman is one of the most incredible baths so far this year.
Speaker 2: Leads barely for a contract too, Isn't that Isn't that shocking? You know somehow he's you know, really centered himself. Done some more work on what was wrong with his swing? Right with the contracts coming up? I mean, who would have thought some three downs from yesterday, here we go Sale no shares, zero shares, eleven twenty five era right now five yesterday, four innings, seven hits. Not good for Chris Sale, c J. Crohn zero for four with the the hat trick, the three k's and Nadi Evaldi, who I liked going into yesterday again not good seven k's for him, no walks, but six earned five innings. I would still I would buy on the Evaldi. Still, I know the ras at six to three, I would still buy on him. Let's get to some prize picking.
Speaker 3: Five well, probably like a pick up?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I like, Well, if they Evaldi's probably wasted in eight ninety percent league.
Speaker 3: Don't you think you're gonna trade for Evaldi?
Speaker 1: I can get him for nothing? Yeah, I want him as like a throw in in a deal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, yeah, I'm good with I never have.
Speaker 2: Enough pitching Welsh. You can never you know. Also, you can never have enough of Prize Picks.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent of pause match up to one hundred dollars when you use the promo code leading off. So download the app right now, Prize Picks, or just go to prize picks dot com and use that promo code leading off and make your picks.
Speaker 1: Welsh, will you pick him today?
Speaker 3: All right? On a price pick. They're definitely making it a little bit difficult today to find the really really good ones. The slate also made it difficult. So three pieces that I've got for you today. Like I said, I will start going to five, but we need to start hitting some threes. First up, one of my favorite plays and a kind of trend that's going to go on here, Juan Soto for the day. I'm going hits run RBI one and a half over. Why that's so fun. If you hit an RBI single, you're done. You hit a homer, you're done. And you don't even need two hits to get this one going. You could he could walk three times after a hit and then he could score a run and you're done. So one and a half over hits run RBI. I'm going with Corey Kluber era allowed earned runs over two and a half. So over two and a half against the Rays. Give me that for Corey Klueber and man, I keep going to this well and it's got to pay off for me because he's the guy that's killing me, and he killed me yesterday. Aaron Judge total bases one and a half over give me a damn double Aaron Judge. So that is my play for Price picks Soto hit run RBI, Cluber over earned runs three or two and a half Judge total bases twenty Paysia one hundred.
Speaker 2: By the way, made some money yesterday on Jeff McNeil total bases just saying just saying that was not Jeff mcgil.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I thought of you. He did it. I met quick.
Speaker 2: Brandon Nemo got it in two at bats. He was like, I'm done good, I got it. It's over and done with. He was great all the Brandon Nemo yesterday. Uh to me, prizpects you'll see a theme with mine today. I'm gonna go with Joe Ryan sixteen and a half pitching outs. I am trolling the Yankees today. The Twins pitching has been very good. By the way, here's a fun fact. You like fun fact squash, I know you like fun.
Speaker 3: Let's have fun.
Speaker 2: The Minnesota Twins pitching staff is the only staff in Major League Baseball that has been completely in one traded for every asset. None of them have been drafted, none of them were free agents. They've all been trades for the Minnesota Twins. Lopez Ryan was in the Nelson Cruz deal, Kent Tomiida Sonny Gray was a trade forgetting who the fifth one is just my mind here, but that is an incredibly weird thing. Joe Ryan's been really good this year. I'm also going with the under on the two and a half earned runs, and then I'm going Jeffrey Springs pitcher strikeouts over six. So let's continue to do that. As far as what I'm wagering on today, I'm sticking with those Twins.
Speaker 1: So Joe Ryan, you're.
Speaker 2: Getting plus one twenty eight here against the Yankees and Brito's pitching today, so I think that there's a real good chance here. So I like the Twins on the money line plus one twenty eight. You could bet that separately, or if you want to throw it into the very heavy favorite Toronto Blue Jays against Spencer Turnbull and the Detroit Tigers at home there for the Jays. If you want to also throw in the Padres at home against the Brewers, I think you can really push this limit here a little bit and you get the plus four thirty eight, so ten bucks you get four to one on that. That's a pretty good situation. I also like Randy Rose Arena the over on the one and a half total bases. Again, this is over a betting pros dot com. You can get this at DraftKings for plus one thirty Randy Rose Arena over on the one and a half total bases Alec Bohm zero point five runs. I'm gonna go with the over here and that's at bet rivers. You get plus one thirty five on that. And again back to Joe Ryan fan duel five and a half strikeouts, you get minus one thirty four. But I would pair it with something else that's good and you can get a little better action on that. But to me, it's very Joe Ryan ish and speaking of Alec Bohm too. We talked about on yesterday's show. We talked about him and the little Debbie girl. I'm just saying I was at the grocery store today, like I told you I would be, and it was right there in front of me. They were all there, and I had the discipline welsh. I did not buy any.
Speaker 3: Why would you not get one after?
Speaker 1: I don't know, because I'm really trying hard.
Speaker 2: You know, it's bathing suit seasons right around the corner. I'm really trying hard to get in better shape, take better care of myself.
Speaker 1: I've been very serious about.
Speaker 2: My exercising and I really wanted to buy them, but I didn't. I think at some point this summer I will, but I didn't today. But it was very difficult. I have to send oatmeal pies though to Wonky though, because she just is too lazy to leave the house.
Speaker 1: They sell them where she lives. She just says, I just don't feel like going out. So well, what are you betting on today? What do you have going on?
Speaker 3: I struggle with a lot of stuff. You know, Here's one bet I made late last night that you can't get now because it has changed. But maybe you can play market.
Speaker 2: By what a terrible trollo Already here's the thing I'm gonna make money on, but you kill everybody.
Speaker 3: I wanted bet on Jeffrey Springs across the board, and his strikeout number last night was great. It was five and a half, except it was juice to hell, so it was really hard to bet at individually. It's like minus one sixty. So I decided to do was I put him together with one of my favorite to get a hit today, Juan Soto. So I paired Springs five and a half strikeouts with a one Sodo hit plus one fifty. That's what I got out of that one. It's now up to six and a half on Springs strikeout, which I gotta tell you, I'm still tempted to kind of take because now it's closer to even money and you can and Wan Soto's total base market has also changed because that's another one that I took, and on DraftKings in a lot of places it was plus one forty for one and a half. It's now moved down to one or a half, but it's big juice up. So I want to have some involvement in one Sodo Adley, Jordan Walker hit Parlay. That is what I'm putting together. I gotta keep playing Adley and Jordan Walker's going for the record, so why not. I'll either ruin it or I'll play it down. So I'm going to put both of those together. I would suggest, if you guys have not already, go and follow the leading Off group we have over at bettingpros dot Com. I may have some more plays. I have not quite decided. I actually think today is a very have a bunch.
Speaker 1: In there today.
Speaker 3: How they've marked it. So I've put in these all.
Speaker 2: Ten things in there today so you can go again. Like Welsh just said, you could follow us download the app to free.
Speaker 1: Just download it. You could start to get familiar with that.
Speaker 2: But Betting pros dot Com slash leading Off, that's the place to join the group. DFS short slate today on the main slate, and I would just stick to the main slate again. Joe Ryan, I think the roster percent will be low because it's against the Yankees. But Ryan's been terrific this year, and I think the Yankee lineup is a little vulnerable right now. A nine point nine one fandul he's pretty cheap. I don't love a lot of the secondary arms in that slate, so I like that isolated one picture slate. FanDuel is supposed to DK tonight. If you are playing on both though Toronto San Diego, those are the two lineups to really attack in terms of stacking. You got some value there with Tommy Edmond at two point six on FanDuel, Miranda who hasn't hit much at two point five, and Julian if he's in the lineup at two K tonight.
Speaker 1: That is a huge win. On FanDuel.
Speaker 2: You could put him Joe Ryan in that lineup together, get a couple other Minnesota guys, and I really think there's a good opportunity there to make that work. Now, Welsh, you and I have been on a code strenk when it comes to the home runs. Obviously, the home run board continues to be strong. Here Primetime up at six, VHb Daddy now up at six and Thomas Raiser Ramon. You like the bad guy. I think I'm gonna be rooting for the bad guy here. I like this Thomas Raiser Ramone. So we decided this wasn't ahead of time. Welsh actually got his home run call before me in the sheet, and I was already taking this guy. So we're gonna hold hands together and get on the board together today. Welsh talk about the home run call for you and me.
Speaker 3: Going with Wan Soda, Well that's the play that we're going with today. I kind of locked in on him early. Like I said I it was the only thing I actually put down last night on the sheet just to kind of get ahead, was trying to find the home run guy. Is him? I will throw two other guys that have me intrigued, and I didn't mention this in the betting that I'm actually tempted. One I might take here in just a little bit. I don't usually do home run bets, but plus seven hundred is Wander Franco today. You got about ten minutes before this is going on Aleck Boom. You brought up to Alec bowm runs. I almost put my bet down on him. There's just something about him feeling today, and I think he's plus four fifty on a homer. So if you want to have like just a little bit of extra fun, you could place them. There are a couple guys I dig, but one Soto one hundred percent. The play for me today and for you, so let's get it. It'll clearly be Manny Machada who hits the homer now today, but one of those Blue Jays have good numbers again, Spencer Turbol too, So just to be on some of the blue Jays today.
Speaker 1: A couple quick.
Speaker 2: Questions here before we get out of it rest of season, Walker or Carol?
Speaker 3: I still careful. I mean car Carrol's got three homers, five stolen bases. He's never gonna walk. A fun question, will he have Carol more homers or walks this year?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say walks, but I see where you're coming from.
Speaker 2: Also, here's from Angelo attempted to drop Stevenson for ojape.
Speaker 1: Is that something you would endorse?
Speaker 3: No, I mean, okay, I'm not like I would freak out about it. You could do it, But I got this exact question a couple different ways on Twitter. Stevenson is the one I would go with.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's from the same person.
Speaker 3: I don't think it was from Angela. I think it was from somebody else.
Speaker 1: But Angelo, was it Fromna or Samanta or Jeneton or what the people?
Speaker 2: So obviously we'll be back again tomorrow. Go check out the YouTube channel because we've got not only the trade video from Welsh, we've got the waiver wire pickup video for me.
Speaker 1: Make sure you subscribe.
Speaker 2: Make sure also you check out the Betting Pros dot com check out prize picks boom.
Speaker 1: Use that promo code leading off. Don't forget.
Speaker 2: Also go premium today if you want to go make home run calls Fancypros dot com slash chat, go premium Fantasypros dot com slash Premium, or you could drop a comment below because we're picking somebody to win a free one year premium upgrade at Fantasy Pros and then you can go make all the home run calls you want. And of course we've got my playbook going on as well. One other note, because Discord is cool, so for free I believe today, I don't know, actually no, it's it's it's not stages. It's just a live ama chat mayor. I'm not sure if this is for premium only or not, but you should be premium anyway. But we are going to have a Fantasy Baseball writer of ours doing the live ama chat today, so make sure you check that out.
Speaker 1: It's all ver on Discord at two pm. Make sure you go. If you're already in Discord, check it out. Support our Fantasy pros people.
Speaker 2: You like to give some of the new people a little bit more attention, a little bit more possibilities for them to get some exposure here and to interact with all of you guys. So Blake Meyer is going to be that person the Fantasy Baseball Ama. So if you have questions, Blake can help you out. You can follow them on Twitter as well as I don't know if I'm going to say this right, bullhole lockey on Twitter.
Speaker 1: That's a tough one.
Speaker 3: B u ahok, a lot of bullhole lockey.
Speaker 1: I don't know. B u h h l O c k ae y.
Speaker 2: Why because we like Blake that's why. So go check him out on Twitter as well. As he's doing good work for us. And thanks for all the pants and the cracker jacks who join us live today. Go get all your little debies, go watch some baseball, and tomorrow we'll be back to goodness. Is it early Thursday today arow was Fridays this week.
Speaker 1: Flew bye Welsh flu bye. So we'll get you ready for all the weekend action. That'll do it for us. But the story of the game goes on for the Welsh. I'm Joey P. We'll see you next time.
Speaker 2: Kids,