Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: Let's go to the top three trading strategies of balts are.
Speaker 4: My number one favorite is a triple golden cross. So I was talking to somebody about this at the JP Morgan event So when you have the two hundred day moving average pair with a one hundred day moving average pair with the twenty one, if you're looking, like on a monthly chart or weekly chart, when the twenty one and one hundred crosses through the two hundred to go along there, or if they bleed underneath the two hundred to look for a short. It's probably one of the easiest trading strategies to be able to follow. Number two, a FED weighted short. So when the federal government stopped buying assets, not only did NASTAC waiver, but that's when Bitcoin leveled out and started to drop. So when the FED, which is the true market maker, stops buying assets in a particular class, that is a time too short. And then my third you guys can go back to the Mikenover episode is to find out what those true hedge fund levels are on a macro picture. So if you can look at a decade chart or seven year chart and see where they're looking to buy, which is usually like anywhere from sixty five to eighty three percent off from the all time high, they're looking to load up there or anywhere around that ninety five to ninety seven percent almost at that high, they're looking as short so like a global macro.
Speaker 5: Swing trade. And like those macro swing.
Speaker 4: Trades when I talked to Bottoing, usually last like five or six years, So like that, if you can buy again at bitcoin at twenty thousand, or if it ever gets down like thirteen thousand, to hold for a seven year cycle and then exit are my three favorite trading strategies of all time.
Speaker 6: Even if I may fire, if I may interject, I'd like to substitute one at number three fort.
Speaker 7: Can I fire away to tag two INDs?
Speaker 5: No stress?
Speaker 7: I mean, because a lot of our listeners.
Speaker 6: Right might not be as technically sound or fundamentally sound. So what would be the safest thing for them to do? What would put them in the position that would mitigate a lot of risks?
Speaker 7: Two tech two index? It sounds so simple, but most people won't follow it.
Speaker 6: I think it's one of the best investment strategies personally for somebody who's just coming into the space, who's not really familiar.
Speaker 7: Fine to tech.
Speaker 6: I see who's the top two in a sector. Let's invest in that. Let's find two indexes. Maybe, I mean you can pick We talked about a bunch of them that contariously invest in it, learn about investing, and then maybe you can learn how to trade from that. But if you're beginning in this, which a lot of people are, and I say a lot of people because we saw the number of people that came to the investment community since the pandemic, Yeah, I think that's one of the most important strategies. So I know you didn't want to toot your own horn, but I wanted to give you a lot of credit because I think it's an important strategy and it's one that's simplistic enough for the average person to understand.
Speaker 5: Even on the macro hedge fund side.
Speaker 4: Like I was talking to the stock club last Wednesday and I did the calculation of Kathy would have ran that strategy from twenty twenty three now, it would be two point nine billion dollars added in value in returns for our clients just using that simple formulation. And for those who say, well it's too simple for a hedge fund to run it, Berkshire Hathaway, if you look at their portfolio, waiting Apple makes up eighty four.
Speaker 5: Percent of those holdings.
Speaker 4: So if it's good enough for Warren Buffett, who arguably is the greatest long term investment of all time. I think for everyone else who isn't managing multi billions, it's an amazing strategy that it will work even better for.
Speaker 3: All right, all right, well, oh yeah, Maverick Carterff. Forgot about him, Chubble, the math doctor Math. He's up there. Uh, what's one of the standing in the trading thing? What's one of the best indicators to use for trading?
Speaker 4: I have debate it back and forth on which one, but I'm going to go with volume profile. So volume profile gives you an assessment where think of it like an average that does not move, so you have moving averages that will adjust over time. But the part that sucks about a moving average is over time you'll get different price points. If you go to a wider time frame, like a monthly chart or a weekly chart and look at volume profile, it'll give you the baseline price for where a lot of institutions want to buy. And the great part is that it's static. So if you go to a monthly chart, let's say the stock is at one fifty, the volume profile price may be thirty two seventeen. You may feel like it's never going to go there. But you know, if shit hits the fan and all hell breaks loose, that is like a load to boat price indicator that you can use to know where to get in. Some people using on a fifteen minute basis, five minute basis, but I like all my indicators to look to be used over a longer timeframe. And if you do that, going back to the decade chart, seven year chart, for those of you who are on the institutional side, it gives you a good estimation of like where you can buy something like in a rock bottom price.
Speaker 6: I just think it was going to say moving averages, So I'm surprised because I still love moving averages.
Speaker 7: That's me too. I love the twenty day I know, yes, is the seventy two. I want to see two hundred.
Speaker 6: I want to see one, and so I want it gives me a better glimpse of the movement action.
Speaker 7: I still use the balligier bands like I'm still using all those in my mind. If I had to bet I was going to, I would have put on moving averages for you. But that's dope though.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and just trying to give something different also too, like one of the things that makes trading easier, Like if I say your house is worth five hundred thousand, but in the fire cell is worth one twenty.
Speaker 5: It's kind of hard if that price changes every two weeks.
Speaker 4: So like if you know, just for like the rock prices like almost like a wholesale price, that makes it a lot easier for a person who's incredibly busy to know.
Speaker 6: Okay, let me buy out this level. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to safe plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 7: Ernest What's up?
Speaker 6: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works? Like the checkout is fast, The receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most Ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more. That's Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws border and families will.
Speaker 2: Be protected sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 4: Well the i'm an hold here for or even if you want to know where to load the boat. Let's say if you have a million dollars or one hundred thousand dollars, I would probably put seventy percent of my capital there off that monthly chart or decade chart, and then I'll build positions around it. But the bulk of the money will go in there.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and volumes.
Speaker 6: Volume is important, and if you are a follower of market money is we talked about volume, and we talked about the trades that are happening, but who's actually investing in the different sotutional and retail investing, And so when you see those those levels of valume, and sometimes you get inside, especially in the option space, you get inside of the trading, there's no value and there's no movement. You're like, well, why am I in this trade? Well, that's something you should look at that prior to go into it. Who's investing in it? And what is the value amount? On a daily basis is if you're trading or if you're you know you're doing shirt to one, Culls like, look at the value because that would dictate if there's going to be movement.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I talked about this this past weekend too, But anyone who is not going to high time frames first, monthly, weekly, then day, you're making a huge mistake if you're only looking at a five minute or a one minute even though you can get your trades off, if you don't know what the predominant direction is and what also the predominant buying direction is of those institutions you're traded, You're like trying to stop a train from moving against your position. So if you don't know what those higher timeframes are, you're basically saying I'm better, I'm smarter than Black Rock, State Street, Vanguard and where.
Speaker 5: They get it in does that matter?
Speaker 4: You have to follow what the market movers and market makers are doing. And on the future side, if you look at that Commitment of Traders report, and it gives you a insight of if we're buying and selling. So like last week the COT the balance of futures were negative, so people were shorter and a lot more than they were actually buying because we haven't got to a great level to buy. The asymmetric risk is not there, so there have been a lot more shorts. And August usually is a more volatile month or a month we end up losing. So there's not a lot of that positive future that are being active in the market right now. They'll probably come back September. So these are some of the things I'll be talking about with Dan and Kathy and ll confirm it. But and I also want to break down some charts with them to see like where did they think bitcoin would go Ethereum, we will look at look at the EES, Mini navsdack as well, and then you can kind of glean some of their insights for how they trade as well.
Speaker 6: Yeah, somebody had spoken to me about the market and they were like, well, is it a good time for in video?
Speaker 7: You guys are always talking about video, and it's pulled back. It's pulled back. I think the most important thing that people need to realize is that stocks go.
Speaker 5: Down every day, every week, every month.
Speaker 6: Stocks go down, right, Like, Yeah, it was up two hundred and twenty percent. Currently it's at one hundred and seventy seven percent on the year. It's up one hundred and seventy seven percent on the year. Stocks do come down, they do correct themselves, right, This is a natural part of it.
Speaker 7: That's why I think it's important that if you're in the space investing, you need to experience these things. It's important that.
Speaker 6: You experience these things so you can understand what it feels like during the peaks, and you need to understand what it feels like when it has some of these lows. Yeah, it's all part of it. But if you're invested, you're experiencing that right. Stocks do go down, please be paid long term investing.
Speaker 5: Speaking of stocks coming down, Carl Icon is fighting for his life.
Speaker 7: I didn't put him on the list, but he could have been on the list.
Speaker 5: He could have been on the list.
Speaker 4: But it goes back to some of the things we talked about of like too much hubrius, too much ego, not throwing rocks from the rocks from the throne. Like Carl got a little bit too pompous after the Apple institutional move that he made, and I think he let his guard down, and that fund has not performed as well as it should. And then once you know, the short sellars got their hands on it, it started to destroy his portfolio.
Speaker 5: Was a little bit nicer.
Speaker 4: And even though Buffett is a shark behind the scenes, there's a reason why he does that. Grandpa, I'm nicer than everyone. I drive the same car since nineteen ninety three and live in the same house. That's not his primary house, but it sounds good. There's a reason he has a disposition in public because it's a lot harder to raise capital if you're deemed to be a jerk or an asshole and your.
Speaker 5: Cantakerous all the time.
Speaker 4: So those are some things as an investor you have to learn to stay away from that. I've had to learn as well, because you can turn off your audience by doing some of those things.
Speaker 7: Can't take risks, truculent.
Speaker 5: I'm ready.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you what we're gonna put on the show, like a show show. When everyone leaves, I want them to be like, yeah, I got the best invest in talk from you.
Speaker 7: Good word, Yeah I got that was good.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I'll watch the CNBC And the was about how they was tied to him about moving averages, help averages really irrelevant?
Speaker 5: What person make this statement?
Speaker 6: Got?
Speaker 3: I would listen to the audio audio?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean it's not the best way to get in. It's a mathematical calculation. So let's say if you have like a stock instead one hundred I the bottom is ten, it'll get you somewhere in around like fifty five or sixty. I would like to get in at the edges. Another tip you guys can write down. You can write out a support box in a resistance box. So from zero up to twenty percent, that is your support box from the top of the market. Minus twenty is your resistance and those will be the only areas that I will look to so support box. I will look to go long a resistance box. I will look too short and stay out of the middle. The reason why, like most really good investors don't love moving averages is because they end up giving you less returns of a post if you bought at a rock bottom price.
Speaker 5: For most people who just want to be able.
Speaker 4: To get in and get out quickly, it is a good way, but it's not always the best way.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens.
Speaker 2: Have been arrested.
Speaker 1: If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump America's laws, border and families.
Speaker 2: Will be protected. Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,