Speaker 1: He was a human vacuum. It's a Jewbile show. We went to an Italian restaurant and he ate a spaghetti like a vacuum cleaner. I'm pretty sure I saw a noodle disappear without him even chewing, and I was still trying to process what I witnessed.
Speaker 2: That's a text.
Speaker 1: We just got in at four one O six one and Gil, we're going over the top reasons that people are ghosting in twenty twenty five, according to relationship experts. So let's go over the list of the top reasons people are ghosting in twenty twenty five. Also, if you've been ghosted for a weird reason, call us eighty eight three four three O six one or text and four one O six one one of the top reasons that people are getting ghosted in twenty twenty five. She called me bestie.
Speaker 2: Oh our first date. I got friend zoned immediately. Did it just slip though? Sometimes I'm like girl and I'm talking to Brad. You know, Yeah, we had a date with someone and they call you bestie. Yeah.
Speaker 1: It says we were having a romantic moment and she would she hit me with, OMG, bestie, you're so funny. I suddenly felt like I was at a sleepover with my sister HER's friends, and I immediately ghosted.
Speaker 2: Well, that was that's definitely it was. I better ghost you because you're about to ghost me. Bestie.
Speaker 3: Also, if someone said that out loud, that's a reason to ghost right O MG, bestie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just a saying alone.
Speaker 1: Even if I had been friends with the person since kindergarten, she bestI, I'd be like, we're done, sorry, Rudel, who were going over the top reasons people are getting ghosted In twenty twenty five, he had the same name as my dad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, would get ghosted for that. I am so thankful my father's name is Hatty because there's nobody that's going to have the same name as my dad.
Speaker 4: Could you imagine you did if I.
Speaker 2: Ever met a haughty that would be wild? He says.
Speaker 1: I tried to get over it, but every time I said his name, I felt like I was grounded and I had to vanish. The car got weird. I don't see the big deal. I dated somebody with the same name as my mom before. It was awesome. It was funny. Yeah, and she was like ten years older than me at the time.
Speaker 5: Oh no, even more funny.
Speaker 2: I was like, this is hilarious. Is that like, mommy stuff?
Speaker 1: We no, But then at a certain point it did get kind of weird. Okay, but I just thought it was funny at first.
Speaker 4: I'm making one.
Speaker 6: You're in the bedroom and you get you laugh at.
Speaker 1: That, Yeah, it was funny. I'm like, she has a saved name with my mom.
Speaker 3: I have single handedly saved my daughter from all of the brads.
Speaker 5: And I'm okay with that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, because most of them are terrible.
Speaker 1: We're hung over the thread that's going viral of the top reasons people are getting ghosted In twenty twenty five, the dinner bill was a full mortgage payment. I ghosted a woman because she ordered everything on the menu ooh for the experience. The bill was six hundred dollars. I excuse myself to go to the bathroom and never came back.
Speaker 2: Also, isn't that your fault? You took her to that restaurant, Nina. I'm sorry, when you go on a date, unless you let the rules be known up front, you're asking for whatever, You're good everything on the men you Well, he took her there. I feel like she had some reason to do that.
Speaker 5: You're wrong.
Speaker 1: Another one of the tough responses to why people are getting ghoted in twenty twenty five, They were way into conspiracy theories, he says. He casually mentioned that birds aren't real on her date and laughed, and I laughed, but he didn't, and then he pulled up a thirty slide power point on pigeons surveillance drones.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: And I ghosted him right after that date.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 6: I've never dated someone who's really into conspiracy theories, but I knew someone who was really into conspiracy theories. And let me tell you, I was a little scared for my life at some points.
Speaker 2: I need to see that. Yeah, nobody got that kind of time. It's easier just to go.
Speaker 1: But it depends what the theory is, right, because a lot of conspiracy theories have some shred of truth to him, or are straight up true sometimes, you know. But it's certain things, though, that people will talk about and you're like, Okay, you're absolutely insane.
Speaker 2: For me, it's not even just the conspiracy theory alone. It's how much time that it occupies in your brains, how much you want to talk about it. So, whether you think birds are real or not. That's fine. But if that's all you want to talk about, we have problems.
Speaker 5: And dinner's not the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, first day is not the time right now. Well, it might be he's probably vetting her out, you know.
Speaker 5: If she's a dummy, are real she.
Speaker 2: Might be a spy. Yeah, I believe it.
Speaker 1: I'm going to confront with the pigeons. See what she does. She ghosted me, I knew it, and she was a spy.
Speaker 2: She doesn't getting too close.
Speaker 1: These are the top reasons people are getting ghosted in twenty twenty five. They used AI to text me, and I can tell I bet you that happens a lot.
Speaker 2: He says.
Speaker 1: At first his text were poetic and deep, but then he forgot to turn off AI mode, and I got a good morning insert name. How are you feeling on this fine insert day? Oh oh, It's one thing to use AI to text, but then to not check it before.
Speaker 2: You say, that's just lazy.
Speaker 1: Another one said AI said, nope, was that. I asked Chad Gpt if I should keep texting this guy, and it literally told me, girl, you can do better.
Speaker 2: So I said, it's advised ghost.
Speaker 7: It's another jubile phone frame Mornings on the twenties.
Speaker 1: Hello, it's a great day bank. I was looking for our customer Liz, who apparently I put in a call the other day a problem with the credit card or something like that.
Speaker 2: But this Liz.
Speaker 8: Oh finally, yes, thank you so much. Yes, this is Liz.
Speaker 5: Hi.
Speaker 1: Well, what seems to be the issue?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 8: Well, my credit card is frozen, so I'm just wondering what's going on, and I yeah, I really need to get that pick. Oh that was okay, so yeah, can you help me with that?
Speaker 1: Records here? Say that you called? What they tell you when you called last time?
Speaker 8: I mean I was sent over to one person, and then I waited and and then.
Speaker 9: I was put up.
Speaker 8: Okay, well I was just put onto a lot of different people, like I just was on hold. Hello, Yeah, can you hear me?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what it sounds like. It's not my department. I'm gonna go ahead and transfer you over to our fraud department. I want to talk to them. That's probably Yeah, I'm gonna go ahead and transfer over there. Okay, just please hold.
Speaker 10: This is uh, this is this is Trevor.
Speaker 8: Hi, Trevor, this is Liz. Are you here to help me?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, uh yeah, What can I do for you, Liz?
Speaker 8: Well, my credit card is on hold, so I need somebody to help me.
Speaker 11: Hold.
Speaker 5: Wait were you were?
Speaker 4: Were?
Speaker 2: Your credit card is on hold? Like on the other line.
Speaker 8: Oh my goodness, No, I can't pull money out. I can't use it. So you guys put a hold on it, you know.
Speaker 10: Okay, it sounds like you need to speak to somebody in our customer care department. Thus know my department, So I'm going to send you over there. Okay, once I go, please hold.
Speaker 2: Any Thank you for calling. Thank This is Teddy Midel. How can I help Hi.
Speaker 8: My name's Liz, and hello Liz.
Speaker 2: How you know I had a cousin named Liz. Once?
Speaker 1: I guess I still have a cousin name Liz, I said once. I mean she's still walking around, Thank goodness. So I just haven't spoken to all. This is actually reminding me. I shud got to call my cousin Liz.
Speaker 9: Anyway, How you doing you should?
Speaker 8: I'm doing great. I'm a little concerned because my heart is on has a hold on it. Oh and you guys, I put a call in, I call you get it fixed. And then now I've been You're the third person I've talked to right now.
Speaker 1: Oh, well, that's got to be a little bit frustrating.
Speaker 8: I'm getting there.
Speaker 1: Yes, you know what I can stand is when I call a business and I'm trying to get something done and I'm just placed on hold and placed on hold and hold again. It's like, if somebody's gonna hold me, you might as well make me breakfast in the morning. If they're gonna hold me so much, you know, I mean.
Speaker 8: You better have eggs right there? Yes, let me tell you, because can you help me right now?
Speaker 1: Well, unfortunately, this is not my department, so I'm gonna have to place it on the hold department.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna have to play it on shorthold.
Speaker 1: I'll send you over to the correct department.
Speaker 2: One second, please.
Speaker 8: Bill, Bill, this just lives. Can you help me with my card either there's a.
Speaker 2: Hold on it?
Speaker 8: Are you serious?
Speaker 2: Right now?
Speaker 1: I'm just play sure a brief, brief little hole.
Speaker 8: Can I talk to somebody that has vocabulary?
Speaker 12: Think this?
Speaker 2: Donk what's up?
Speaker 9: This is ridiculous.
Speaker 8: You gotta be kidding me. Who is this? Who's hiring all of you? Freaking? What the hell else going on?
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, I think maybe like you need another department or something. So I'm gonna go ahead. I'm just gonna okay, please hold it's a great day.
Speaker 2: Think this Petecon's not gonna help.
Speaker 1: What can I do you for?
Speaker 8: Is this the first person I talked out of this like circus? Hi, my name's Liz. I need help with my Oh.
Speaker 2: You get all sorted out?
Speaker 8: Not at all? I went on this Merry go round. You guys are about the idiots. I'll tell you that, Phil, How are you laughing at all?
Speaker 1: This is actually Dubil from the Jubil Show doing a phone brank on you and your husband. Tom say you up.
Speaker 2: It's a joke.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a joke. Your husband set you up. He said that you've been having problems with your credit card.
Speaker 2: I want to mess with you.
Speaker 8: Well, he is in a lot of Excuse me, he's in a lot of trouble because my bo pressures. O. God, it got me.
Speaker 7: Wake up every morning with Jubile phone Franks, we say mornings on the twenties.
Speaker 1: It's time for Nina's what's trending?
Speaker 2: Have you ever had a mentor or been a mentor?
Speaker 5: It's my life goal to be a mentor to all of the people I meet.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Really, Yeah, Oh that's cool.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I really just I just want to help people.
Speaker 3: I know, I know, listen, I know I sit here and I like say incendiary things all the time, But all I want to do is help people.
Speaker 5: And my incendiary things are meant to wake you up.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I hope I've been a mentor to people. I feel the same. I don't know if I've had mentors. I think of my people try to be my mentors, but then I'm like, you don't know what you're talking.
Speaker 5: About, right outgrow them?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: It's interesting because I think once you just get this idea in your head or have a dream, you want to figure out how to do it, and you use these mentors as kind of a blueprint, right. And there are studies that say that mentees are promoted five times more often than those without mentors. People that are mentors themselves are six times more likely to be a be promo did And I just thought this was such an interesting fact and pretty appropriate considering next week we have this event to celebrate International Women's Day, and just like you, Brad, we just want to help people. And so there's going to be this huge panel filled with inspiring women from our community, leaders really that want to be helpful, that want to be mentor so regardless of where you are in your career or your life, ladies, I want to invite you to this event. It's on March fifth, and there's going to be a DJ and a happy hour, and it's going to be this party too. But the ultimate like networking experience and to feel like you have support from other women in the community, that's really good.
Speaker 3: I've always found that if you just try to be the dumbest person in the room, not try to be dumb, try to get into rooms where you are not the smartest person in the room, you will always benefit from that and you will always always move forward.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you're always trying to learn, I think, yeah, you know what's really got me caught up.
Speaker 2: And we've talked about it before and I see it a lot more on social media. Is that power of five about how who the top five people are in your life really will make or break you. And it's not about it's like the whole saying like show me who your friends are and I'll tell you who you are, right kind of a thing. But you know, as you evolve in life, not to be so deep or whatever, but you know your friends will you change more importantly, So surrounding yourself by those five people or people that will help you succeed in the in the direction you're going, because your path may be different than your best friends, is really crucial, and so this type of event is perfect.
Speaker 1: For the good thing about me is I think I have multiple personalities and there's at least five. Yeah, you know, so you're some mode alone a lot himself. I don't know how my friends are, but they're there.
Speaker 2: I consider you guys as part of my five not so much dump though, like you know, I wouldn't I wouldn't call that the homewa.
Speaker 1: I mean I could totally take you to the gym and teach.
Speaker 2: How to get you here. Okay, have you seen this video going viral? I feel like you guys are gonna die. So Bill Belichick he is the former GM of the Patriots. He's going viral for falling asleep at a college basketball game where he took his twenty four year old girlfriend and her friend. I'm like an.
Speaker 1: OUTI forgot he's a twenty four year old girlfriend.
Speaker 2: He's stunning too.
Speaker 3: She was in a commercials in the Dungeon Donuts commercial for the Super Bowl. But I'm just standing next to him looking pretty right.
Speaker 2: It's so funny, and people, of course are having a heyday with it because they're like, it looks like this girl has gone out with her papa and he's sleep asleep, and her and her friend are just like, what you know, he's seventy two, Just to put it in context, if you don't know, seventy two, she's twenty four.
Speaker 1: She's with him for love for sure, one hundred person.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's not like he's a billionaire, is he. He's probably a lot of cats.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sure he's a way. I'm sure he's got two hundreds of.
Speaker 3: Seventy four to seventy four, seventy two, seventy two to twenty fourth.
Speaker 2: Quite, that's it.
Speaker 5: Like it's a multi generational gap.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm just looking at her friend, like her friend's like, whatever you do? You you know, we riding Pyja.
Speaker 3: He's got to be worth one hundred millions.
Speaker 1: I would guess.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to look up his network right now. Actually, what we're talking, Okay, Uh, seventy million, around seventy million as of early twenty twenty four.
Speaker 2: They say, Okay, he's seventy two, so that's not like he's gonna spend a lot of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know who will though she's twenty four.
Speaker 2: She's got a lot of life to live. Friends like, oh my gosh, that's what's trending.
Speaker 7: First Date follow Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at Advocates Law dot com.
Speaker 1: Dave is on the phone today for a first date follow up and he's getting ghosted by a woman named Carissa. So we'll see if we can help him out.
Speaker 2: Dave, what's up, man? How are you?
Speaker 14: Hey?
Speaker 15: Hey?
Speaker 9: What's up? Yeah?
Speaker 1: How long has it been since you saw Chrissa?
Speaker 14: Like a week?
Speaker 2: So what was your last interaction with her? Was it a text? Was it a call?
Speaker 9: No, she just left the event that she invited me to. Oh, she invited me to this art gallery for her friend's It isn't even like art, but like I'm like, hell, yeah, I'm free booze free nappas yeah, you know, and like and the kind of people that show up with those, you know, it's just they're just fun to make fun of you know, like mesters watching was great and she was able to like throw them out just like like the hard balls, you know, like the curveballs. And I'm thinking she's great. We're going back and forth making fun of people feeding each other, and I'm like this is We're having a great time and thinking that why would I not want to go out on the second date with this person? And long story short, now I have to explain this. If I have my own radio show, I probably canceled, like immediately. I am just not very woke. I say what I think. I think I'm funny. A lot of people might not think I'm funny, but Chris is seem to think that I was funny, okay, And we'd just go around the party and I just happened to just start clowning on one person, don't know who it was, and just shortly after she's she just left, and I'm just wondering if I was too much for her, you know, like if my jokes were just hitting too too hard like on people.
Speaker 2: I mean, that could be it. Do you know who the person was that like you were kind of attacking.
Speaker 9: I mean, she's just kind of had some funny pigtails, and I made some kind of bload a belt joke that it seemed like it didn't go over well when everything else was you know, yeah, just a random person, just another random person at this bougie get together.
Speaker 1: You starting to reach out to her, Yeah, a couple of times.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 9: No, it's just this silence, dead silence.
Speaker 2: It's definitely ghosting.
Speaker 1: The only thing you can think of is maybe she got offended.
Speaker 9: Possibly that could make sense. It's just so strange because she was throwing some out there that like my you know, my friends could be offended at and something can. This just didn't make sense. It's just that it was out of left field.
Speaker 2: So how did she leave you, Dave? You're saying that she just disappeared on you, like you turned around and she was gone, or she was like, okay, thanks.
Speaker 9: I wanted to get a few more free drinks, you know, I mean, come on.
Speaker 14: In with barn.
Speaker 2: Yeah, who doesn't you know?
Speaker 9: And I told her I'm going to go get a drink, and just as soon as like I'm there and back, you know, with to my ties, She's gone, wow.
Speaker 2: Wow, So she really just like left she.
Speaker 9: Really, It's just it's so strange. Because we were having so much fun. I couldn't get enough of her that night.
Speaker 14: It was great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is really weird.
Speaker 1: Interesting.
Speaker 2: Okay, have you ever just pieced out on something in the middle of a date.
Speaker 1: Jubil I have only one time, but it was a double date where my friend's girlfriend had set me up and the girl that she had set me up with she was not a fan of me and then started arguing with me. So then I started arguing back a little bit, and then I was like, I'm just going to go home. But that was very obvious what the problem was.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean on my end of the problem was she's arguing with me. I don't know what her problem with me was, but I have things that it could be problems for people.
Speaker 2: So but I.
Speaker 1: Understood that, and I also didn't want her to call me, so not being ghosted. But other than that, no, I have not really left in the middle of a date before.
Speaker 2: You know, Yeah, I'm just kind of curious, like what the reason would be.
Speaker 1: Well, let's figure it out. We will play a song, come back and then call her and see if she'll tell us why you're getting ghosted and maybe get you another date if you want one, all right, man?
Speaker 9: Please? Yeah, I would be great.
Speaker 2: Play us.
Speaker 1: I'll come back get your first day follow up.
Speaker 7: Next first date follow up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at Advocates Law dot com.
Speaker 2: Grabe is on the phone for a first date follow up.
Speaker 1: If you missed us talking to him just a few minutes ago, he went out with a woman named Carissa, and he's getting ghosted and now we're about to call her and see if we can figure out why and maybe get him another date. Before we call her, Dave, why don't you refresh everybody's memory about your date with Carissa?
Speaker 9: Chrisa in binding me to an art gallery, we were having a great time, free drinks, beating each other, you know, cracking jokes and really just like roasting everyone we saw there. And I just noticed that after, you know, I was poking fun at somebody, she sort of left as I wanted to grab more drinks for us, she just disappeared from the party.
Speaker 1: Okay, so all right, well here we go. Hello, Hi, I speak to Chrissa. Please, yes, Chrisa, how are you. My name is Jewbil and I host the radio show called the Jubil Show.
Speaker 2: Oh hi, CHRISA. My name is Nina. I'm also on the Jubil show. Hi, I'm Victorian.
Speaker 1: So there's three people on the farm with you right now.
Speaker 2: How are you okay?
Speaker 4: Good? How are you?
Speaker 8: How did you get my younger?
Speaker 2: That's a good question.
Speaker 16: I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: Is this catching me?
Speaker 8: Catching me a little bit off?
Speaker 4: Start? I hope I want something?
Speaker 2: Well you might have.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you how we got your numbers though first, and then we can figure out if you won something or not. So we do a segment on the show and it's called the first Date follow up. That's where if you go out on a date with somebody and then you end up ghosting them, that person can have us call you and ask why So you're currently ghosting someone. They wanted us to get a hold of you. Oh boy, his name is Dave.
Speaker 2: You know Dave?
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, he do, all right.
Speaker 1: Oh, Dave wants to know why you're ghosting him. He said he really he really liked meeting you. He thought you were amazing and nothing.
Speaker 4: My apologies. This is a little weird.
Speaker 16: I wasn't expecting anything like this, but that night has been on my mind, so I quite strange. So Okay, I'll just tell you what happened. It's kind of like karma. I should explain myself.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: So I went out on the state with Dave, and Dave was a great guy. I took him to this art gallery thing.
Speaker 16: That I had an invite to and I didn't really want to go, but I figured out perfect first date. At least I have somebody there with me, free food, free booze, you know whatever. We can have fun no matter what. So Dave was really funny, you know, like we got along really well. We both had like we're all kind of like offensive sense of humor with each.
Speaker 4: Other that we were both able to appreciate.
Speaker 16: And that's like kind of hard for me to find. So I thought, wow, you know this is cool.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you liked Dave's jokes and stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Dave was cool, man, David.
Speaker 16: Dave was really cool. So so what I really, I'm sorry. What I'm trying to get to is it wasn't date. This was all me so and it's been haunting my brain and I should just clear the air.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 16: What I should have done was Okay, So I don't know how much, you know, I have no idea but I just left. Yeah, and I should have lied instead, like you know, I had you know this or something like I should have thought and said like someone died, you know, like I should have just like something.
Speaker 2: I'm just really confused how lying would have been better then to what actually happened, though, I don't know.
Speaker 16: I'm not good with confrontation, Like I'm not good with things like this, So I just left.
Speaker 4: But what happened was is we were.
Speaker 16: Making fun of a lot of people there because it's an art gallery and you.
Speaker 4: Know, there's a bunch of you know where I was there.
Speaker 16: We were making fun of people, and all of the sudden I noticed that one of them happened to be my ex. Oh yes, and okay, so I mean it was all funny. But rather than feel bad about it, when I saw my ex, it kind of like ignited something else inside of me. How should I put this in nice terms? Urges came over me. So I ended up leaving to hook up with my ex in their car. Oh okay, I know, I never I don't even do stuff like this, Like I don't even know what happened, Like maybe it was just the booze of the sliders. I don't know, but I went and I hooked up with my ax in the car, and then what made me feel really even like I didn't feel bad because I was like, I only know day for like five minutes, so maybe we'll just never see each other again. I mean that's what I thought, like, I'll never see him again, and this would be a really great story about how me and my ex got back together, but instead they ended up ghosting me after that.
Speaker 2: What oh what? So you go, said Dave? And then your ex ghosted you? This art gallery?
Speaker 1: Really, I know what I like art galleries and everything else you just described.
Speaker 2: I like too, so oh god, and you know.
Speaker 14: Wow, Yeah, I'm here.
Speaker 1: Yes, he's on the phone. Sorry, Chris, I should have told you that Dave is on the phone listing and wants to talk to you.
Speaker 4: It's okay, it's okay.
Speaker 16: You know what I needed to clear this this this was on my mind. I Oh bad, I think I said, I.
Speaker 9: Don't do.
Speaker 16: It was the one that I call that you were calling an ooper loopa with the green hair.
Speaker 14: They're talking about a woman.
Speaker 16: Yes, I'm really.
Speaker 9: I mean I thought that she looked like but she kind of like was like she's kind of like like that hot oop, Like you're saying that was Wait a second, you're saying you're in the women too.
Speaker 4: That's kind of hard to do with me being attracted to women. I left you to go hook up with somebody else.
Speaker 9: Look an amount of time that we had to get to know each other, in our sense of humor, in our openness. You don't think you could have told me that, and that I wouldn't have been like, hey, this is cool, let's you know, talk more seriously.
Speaker 2: He was somebody going, hey, pause, I'm gonna hook up on my ex real quick. Call Tomorrow's okay.
Speaker 16: It's just easier to just to just to just leave.
Speaker 4: But he sort of doesn't disappear in Ben.
Speaker 9: I'm just pulling It's okay, it's kind of hot.
Speaker 1: If her ex was a guy, would you feel the same way, right?
Speaker 4: I don't know how to take it.
Speaker 9: Do I sound like I feel the same way?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 12: I don't know.
Speaker 16: Okay, thanks for not like hitting my guts. I mean I was pretty crappy thing.
Speaker 9: I mean a little maybe a little bit.
Speaker 14: I know that you.
Speaker 9: Didn't want to tell me. I can't understand why.
Speaker 16: I just sorry for leaving you at art exhibit. I know they're terrible.
Speaker 9: Maybe maybe we can go people watch at like, you know, the beach or something sometimes, you know, just the boardwalk.
Speaker 4: Are we really doing this on the radio? This is weird? But are you? Are you asking me out again?
Speaker 2: Carissa?
Speaker 1: Would you like to go on another date with Dave? We'll pay for it. He obviously doesn't mind that you hooked up with X and the car on the same day you are on.
Speaker 4: Wait, you're you're gonna pay? You're gonna pay for it?
Speaker 16: Yes, yes, yeah, all right, I will go back out with Dave.
Speaker 4: You're paying the bill.
Speaker 16: Maybe I was gonna say that I owe him a drink.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I do. I owe you an ex. If I see one of my exes, you'll know what happened.
Speaker 2: Okay, you guys are a TV show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you guys sound like you're made for each other. Honestly, I think this is a match made and for sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just can't give up.
Speaker 1: Well, congratulations, Dave, you got another date, and CHRISA, you also got a date.
Speaker 2: For Jubile's first.
Speaker 7: Day follow up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorney Online at Advocateslaw dot com.
Speaker 2: I'm stupid you're smart.
Speaker 4: I was wrong, you were right.
Speaker 2: You're the best, I'm the worst. You're very good looking, I'm not attractive.
Speaker 14: All right, as long as you're willing to admit that.
Speaker 1: It's time for America's favorite trivia game, you versus Victoria. Your chance to take on our own Victoria Ramir's and what the fact game of trivia for all the trivia glory, also tickets to see a j r. SO calls right now if you think you have what it takes to beat Victoria Ramirez.
Speaker 2: But you most likely don't.
Speaker 1: And why is that Victoria?
Speaker 2: Because you know it's kind of funny.
Speaker 9: Guys.
Speaker 2: Have you ever heard of trivia black hole? Anyone?
Speaker 6: Because that's exactly where your chances avoiding just went straight into the void.
Speaker 2: Hope you said you're goodbyes.
Speaker 6: That's a scary scary I tried to make it a little more spooky.
Speaker 2: Presentations on fire though, Oh thank you for Brad. You're not laughing. Where's the laughing?
Speaker 5: You practice these in the mirror?
Speaker 3: Maybe no, yes, it's just a sense of like, I don't mean it, but I do want to say it.
Speaker 6: Well, I want to say I don't actually want to put you into a black void.
Speaker 9: Feel it.
Speaker 5: You can feel it when you're saying that. Yeah, I mean it, and I think that's what we need to work on, so I.
Speaker 2: Need to mean it. Yeah, Oh you verus Victoria is coming up in just three minutes.
Speaker 17: What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Speaker 1: Time for America's favorite trivia game, You versus Victoria, your chance to take on Victoria mra is in a game of trivia for AJR tickets today, and let's meet today's beautiful and talented contestant. Jeremy.
Speaker 2: What's up, Jeremy, Hey, what's going on? Not much? You ready to take on Victoria?
Speaker 9: I'm so ready.
Speaker 1: Let's go, Ready to go into the.
Speaker 2: Void that is trivia black hole? Well that sounds this is our new pickup line.
Speaker 1: She just said something in her own head that I think you said on the idea. Yeah, and Jeremy, I don't know if you want to go there to the void she's thinking of.
Speaker 14: Anyway, listen, I'm open.
Speaker 2: We're gonna send Victoria. She got really excited.
Speaker 1: All right, Jeremy, you got thirty seconds. Then there's many questions as possible. If you don't know one, just say pass and Victoria has to beat you outright to win.
Speaker 2: Are you ready?
Speaker 9: I think so?
Speaker 1: All right? Here we go, man, your time starts now.
Speaker 2: What iconic toy was introduced in nineteen fifty nine and has that had over two hundred careers since? Bud Light Here in the Marvel Cinematic universe. What is the name of Thor's.
Speaker 9: Hammer, Magiolner or something like that.
Speaker 2: What was the first item ever sold on eBay?
Speaker 9: Uh pers?
Speaker 2: What is the name of the spaceship in Star Wars that belongs to Han Solo.
Speaker 9: Melinnim talking?
Speaker 2: What snack brand is known for the slogan once you pop, you can't stop.
Speaker 14: Nerds?
Speaker 2: All right? Got that?
Speaker 1: In vic Toria back in the studio, and while she's getting settled and putting her headphones on and sitting down and taking a sip of coffee or something, Jeremy, what's something interesting you would like the world to know about you today.
Speaker 9: I have a beautiful little puppy that is a crazy mess as we uh tried to potty train.
Speaker 14: Her, but uh yeah, I'm ready to win.
Speaker 9: Wait.
Speaker 2: What kind of puppy is she?
Speaker 9: She's a Portuguese water dog.
Speaker 17: Cool.
Speaker 1: I wanted one of those. I have curly hair.
Speaker 2: I wanted one. I wanted to name it.
Speaker 1: Smart Yeah easy, easy, Yeah, that would.
Speaker 2: Be so hot.
Speaker 6: Yeah all right, Jeremy, you're curious.
Speaker 2: Did you say?
Speaker 12: We?
Speaker 14: Yes?
Speaker 1: Me and my roommate.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 2: She wants to make sure that wasn't like a girl.
Speaker 14: No, no, me and my roommate.
Speaker 5: We go, we go.
Speaker 9: He's on taking care of it.
Speaker 2: That's cute. Who knew a black hole is gonna get you somewhere?
Speaker 14: All right?
Speaker 2: Here we go?
Speaker 5: Victoria like it?
Speaker 1: Okay, thirty seconds, answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, just say passed and you have to beat Jeremy outright to win, and Jeremy, you can tell Victoria wouldn't have go blessing?
Speaker 14: All right? Yo?
Speaker 2: What iconic toy was introduced in nineteen fifty nine and has had over two hundred careers since. Did you hear anything I just said?
Speaker 5: I don't know an old toy.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, and I know what you're sorry. Okay. In a Marvel Cinematic Universe, your five what is the name of Thor's hammer? Was a man out of wood back then? I don't know the hammer? What was the first item ever sold on eBay? All right, well.
Speaker 1: I think we all know who is rest With the official score from our scoreboard, Producer Brad Jeremy came in with two points.
Speaker 3: Victoria just a big old goose, said zero. Also looks like a hole on my screen.
Speaker 1: Congratulations, Jeremy. Did Victoria today got aja RT tickets. That's probably a date So that's cool.
Speaker 2: If you ever want to get her a gift, get her batteries or a charger, because clearly she started it. She did, and now I'm ending it.
Speaker 5: Ell, she's finished.
Speaker 1: Let's go over the answers now with Nita.
Speaker 2: In nineteen fifty nine, the Barbie was introduced, and she has had over two hundred careers since. In the Marvel Cinematic Universe, Thor's Hammer is called myl ner yep, so silent.
Speaker 1: I think you need to work your way up to thors hammerton.
Speaker 2: First, i'd have ever sold on eBay was a broken laser pointer. Millennium Falcon is the name of the spaceship in Star Wars that belongs to Han Solo, and Pringles is the snack that's known for the slogan once you pop, you can't stop. Jeremy, thank you very much for playing.
Speaker 9: Yeah, thank you. Yeah.
Speaker 1: It's like hever Victoria at the same time every single weekday morning. Remember you want to play Victoria, I have to do his dm us at the Jubil Show or go to the Jubilshow dot com.
Speaker 2: Sure Jeremy holds on so we can give Bigg's a number. It's time to catch a Cheater only on.
Speaker 1: The Jubile Show. Daniel is on the phone today for to catch a Cheater. He's been dating his girlfriend Brooklyn for almost a year now, and already he suspects he suspects something might be going on. Daniel's some man.
Speaker 14: Hey, what's up? How are you doing?
Speaker 2: My guess the question is how are you?
Speaker 14: I'm not the best better days?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's going on? Why do you think that your girlfriend Brooklyn is cheating?
Speaker 12: I mean, she's just been very distant lately. It's not usually like that. You know, we've been dating for about a year, and you just hang out every weekend. I have a lot of fun.
Speaker 14: It was very seamless.
Speaker 12: But now recently she just says that she has other plans and they don't hang out nearly as much. She doesn't really tell me what the plans are. She's just you know, going to hang out with friends. Very vague about it, and you know, when I ask more, she's just still very vague. And I don't know, it's just not how it used to be.
Speaker 9: Clean.
Speaker 2: That's not that unusual though. I think that in the early stages of any relationship, you spend a lot of time with your partner and then you realize that you've been neglecting your friendships. And so maybe that's where she is. I mean, other than her acting weird and having plans with friends, is there anything else that would make you feel like she's cheating?
Speaker 12: She doesn't seem to be very into me. You know, I try to be romantic or you know, just a partner, and she doesn't seem very interesting, and I don't know, I feel like she's got to be getting that somewhere else.
Speaker 14: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Does she seem preoccupied with her phone or other people?
Speaker 12: Not like particularly, but just not occupied with me at all.
Speaker 2: Do you know the people she's spending time with.
Speaker 12: I mean, I know some of them, but I suspect that I do, Like I know her friends, but she never really tells me who she's hanging out with, so I just assume it's some of her close girlfriends. Now I think about it, I'm like, oh, I don't know who she's going to hang out with, so it could be anyone.
Speaker 1: And you guys have been dating for about a year now, so I feel like that's long enough to know the people in her life, right.
Speaker 14: I agree?
Speaker 1: Did anything happen before that? I mean, were you guys arguing.
Speaker 14: Not particular arguments or anything like. I don't know. We'd kind of get in little arguments.
Speaker 12: Because I'd bring this up that like we don't do anything, we don't have fun together anymore, and she just kind of like rejects it, and you know, we'll be more distant.
Speaker 2: Okay, So when she does go out with her friends, how ready does she get? Is she like all done up or is she just regular?
Speaker 13: I mean, she always looks amazing, so I don't know, she doesn't. She always puts like some effort into getting ready. I haven't noticed any particular like getting more ready or like, I mean, she's she's definitely excited to leave the house and go out.
Speaker 14: And do things, but not for me to accompany her.
Speaker 1: That is, that's not a fun feeling at all. No, So does she say she misses you?
Speaker 12: Yeah, I mean like when we I mean she or she says it after I say it, like you know, like it kind of seems obligatory just to respond.
Speaker 1: It's the same I've been there before in your shoes, you know, where you say I miss you and then you're waiting for response and then they say I miss you, but you can just feel kind of like they're just saying it to be nice.
Speaker 2: Is that what it feels like to you?
Speaker 9: Yeah? Yeah, Yeah, that's exactly what it feels like.
Speaker 2: That happens to me when I say I love you.
Speaker 1: All Right, we'll see if we can figure it out for you. Already told us a grocery store she's a rewards card member at, and we'll call her and pretend to be from there and say that. Every single month, we choose one rewards card members totally random who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department. We'll see if she sends those to you or someone else. Okay, okay, will I be listening on that, Yes, you'll.
Speaker 2: Be on the phone so you can jump in.
Speaker 1: You know, if you hear something you either want to hear or don't want to hear, you feel free to jump in whenever.
Speaker 14: Okay, Okay, yeah, I say I might not be able to read it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, no, that's fine, go for it.
Speaker 1: Okay, we'll play a song, come back and get here to Catch a Cheater next, It's.
Speaker 16: Time to Catch a Cheater only on.
Speaker 2: The Tubile Show. If you're just joining us for today's to Catch a Cheater.
Speaker 1: Daniel is on the phone, and Daniel's been dating his girlfriend Brooklyn for about a year now, and he thinks something might be going on. So we're about to call her and try to catch her if she is cheating, and hope Dan, you'll find out that she's not. But real quick, refresh everybody's memory about what's going on.
Speaker 12: My girlfriend Brooklyn has been very distant lately, been dating for like a year, and I don't know.
Speaker 14: We used to have a lot of fun, hang on every weekend, go out together, laugh a.
Speaker 12: Lot, and that just doesn't happen anymore. It's been a couple of months, and I don't know. She's just always just going out, has other plans that she's hanging out with her friends, but is very vague about that and doesn't tell me who.
Speaker 14: And she doesn't seem excited.
Speaker 12: To do anything with me anymore, and I just feel like she's doing something.
Speaker 14: I don't know.
Speaker 1: If you do find out that she is cheating, trust me, there's a light at the end of the tunnel, though, you'll find somebody who definitely, you know, one hundred percent of the time, wants to spend time with you, you know what I mean, no questions.
Speaker 12: Yeah, yeah, I won't hopefully believe that.
Speaker 2: And if she's not cheating, because is still not a way to treat a person.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, then you can get to the bottom of it, you can. I know what's going on, you know.
Speaker 14: Yeah, that's what I really need.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, man, here we go. So we're gonna call her, pretend to be from the grocery store she's a rewards card member at and say that Every single month, we choose one lucky Rewards card member at random who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department. We'll see if she sends us to you or to someone else. Okay, okay, okay, here we go.
Speaker 8: Hello, Hi, this is.
Speaker 1: Jordan calling from So. I was looking for our Rewards card member Brooklyn. Oh okay, I'm calling you today. This is not a marketing call. Please don't hang up. I'm calling you to say congratulations, you're this month's big winner. Okay, where do I win the flowers?
Speaker 9: Oh? Okay.
Speaker 1: Every single month we choose one lucky Rewards Card member at random that gets free flowers delivered from our floral department. We do delivery now. We just kind of revamped the whole place, reimagined it. So you've just one thirty six long stem red roses to be delivered anywhere in the United States that you want, to anybody that you want. It's absolutely free, and it's actually a two hundred and forty seven dollars value. Congratulations WHOA, thank you so much.
Speaker 15: Well, I know exactly who to send them to.
Speaker 8: I would like to.
Speaker 2: Send them to my mom.
Speaker 1: Okay. We are also doing a Love Is in the Air package, so I can also throw in some flowers that you can deliver to somebody special like that in your life. If you know what I mean, a significant other, I can send it to your mom and also.
Speaker 8: That Oh okay, other than myself.
Speaker 4: I don't think that I have.
Speaker 15: Anybody that I would want to send flowers.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, yeah that was really brook.
Speaker 12: Really, there's no one in your life that you want to send flowers to.
Speaker 1: Brooklyn. That's your boyfriend, Daniel, who's on the phone. This is actually the Jewbil Show. My name's Jewbil Hi.
Speaker 2: I'm Nina, Hi Victoria.
Speaker 1: And do a segment on the show where we try to see yourself.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
Speaker 9: Wait, I don't I don't understand what's happening.
Speaker 12: Huge value of flowers and like no cost to you, and you just say no, there's no one that you want to send them to and they even said that you can.
Speaker 8: I'm sorry, am I.
Speaker 1: Now we do a segment called to Catch a Cheater where if you suspect your significant other of being unfaithful, we see if they since flowers see you or to someone else.
Speaker 2: Okay, I can't believe you did this.
Speaker 4: Wow. Do you want to.
Speaker 2: Explain to her Daniel why you wanted to do this?
Speaker 12: I mean, yeah, because I don't know. You've been very distant lately, and you always say you're hanging out with your friends, but don't give me any details on who it is, and I just I feel like there's someone else and oh, I don't know.
Speaker 15: Okay, So Daniel, I really didn't want to do this like this, but like, I mean, that's thought that maybe you would want to talk to me in person. But I do realize that I've been distant yet, yeah, because I feel.
Speaker 9: Like I need more space.
Speaker 14: You don't give me any space.
Speaker 9: And it's like you want to.
Speaker 15: Be together every day and I don't, Like I want to have at least one or two days to do whatever I want to do by myself.
Speaker 9: And it's spend a little bit.
Speaker 12: Lately, I feel like every day we don't hang out at all. Are you serious?
Speaker 15: Oh my god, I totally disagree. It's like, whenever I want space, you just you want to be together, and I try to I try to find space within being with you. So it's like I'm always feeling like I need to.
Speaker 9: Pull away to even just get a little bit of space.
Speaker 12: And that space doesn't have anything to do with any other.
Speaker 8: Dude, No, absolutely not.
Speaker 15: I just want to go on a walk and watch the show that I I want to watch and read my books, and you.
Speaker 8: Know everything that I like to do.
Speaker 15: You know me, and I'm beginning to think that maybe you just don't respect that or you don't understand it. That's why I've been trying to pull away because I haven't been able to confront you about it.
Speaker 8: To be real, yeah, I was hoping that you would get the hints.
Speaker 2: I mean, Brooklyn, do you see where he's coming from? Though? Like, I mean, all of your points are really valid. Space is so important in a relationship. But if you're not communicating with your man and he's like, well where's she go, you're gonna you got to understand he was kind of wondering where the heck you were.
Speaker 14: Well.
Speaker 15: To be real, I don't even know why you're a part of this conversation. You have no right to actually come in between me and my partner right now say anything.
Speaker 8: I don't know if you're a.
Speaker 15: Therapist or a psychologist or whatever, but I mean, I didn't ask for this. I didn't ask for this, and I'm just trying to communicate how I feel about this.
Speaker 14: I tried to get this information out of you for months now, and you have just left.
Speaker 12: Me in the dark and not wanted to talk about it, so I figured somebody else could maybe get you too.
Speaker 14: And I was right.
Speaker 12: And now you're being defensive about it, so that makes me feel like you're hiding something.
Speaker 15: Well, I think whatever you want to think, but I am just living my life and you know, wanting some space. So I guess this makes me feel like I really can't trust you to put me on the spot in front of everybody who's listening.
Speaker 2: To this radio station. Apparently, yeah, I.
Speaker 12: Mean you you are now telling me a lot of things that make somewhat sense that you could have just told me that. Like nineteen times I asked you what's wrong, and you just said nothing and said you're.
Speaker 14: Going to hang out with your friends.
Speaker 12: And that just leads me to think every night about what's happening, and I have no idea what's.
Speaker 14: Going on in your brain.
Speaker 15: Well, you're just so clingy, and I can't do this anymore, Daniel. I didn't expect to do this on the radio, But you're free to go and be with whoever you want to be with twenty four hours a day, seven days a week, because I need to have a break from this and move on and I have my space. I'm breaking up with you right now so that we both can figure out our lives separately.
Speaker 9: Thank you.
Speaker 1: She hung up.
Speaker 2: Daniel, Wow you okay, No, yeah.
Speaker 14: I don't know. I have to have some answers.
Speaker 9: I guess, Daniel.
Speaker 2: There is going to be somebody that wants to spend all of their time with you, for sure, and I'm sorry this is going to take a second for you, but she's out there.
Speaker 9: Thank you, guys, I appreciate this.
Speaker 2: The Jubile shows to catch a cheetah.
Speaker 10: You're.
Speaker 2: Dot it, inviting everyone.
Speaker 4: Just a little you.
Speaker 1: The biggest gift would be from me and the car Detash would.
Speaker 2: Say thank you, Bed.
Speaker 1: Every iconic show has their wacky cast of characters, and the Jewbil Show is no different. Why it's the Jewbil Show with your drunkend Nina Hi. And then there's everybody's younger sister Victoria Ramirez. I also our producer Brad, he's a dad. Hey, they're chief.
Speaker 2: And then there's me.
Speaker 1: I'm Jewbil and this is the Jewbel Show. And this is the time of week where'll find out what's going on in our lives. So Nina was up with you this week?
Speaker 2: So my check in is more of an appreciation for my best friend who's getting married. I know, we have a bachelor party in Vegas coming up in April, all that good stuff. But I bought my bridesmaid's dress, and the appreciation is she picked good bridesmaid's dressing.
Speaker 9: Nice.
Speaker 2: That's nice. All our times I've been a bridesmaid, I've always felt like the maid for sure, like not cute like you name it. But this stress is so cute. We're all going to look so cute. Her wedding is going to be so beautiful because this is not about me, it's about her. She's going to be an amazing bride. But she did really good with the bridesmaid stresses. And if you know, you know, that's a really big deal. Do you ever think about just showing up in a wedding gown if you're the bridesmaid?
Speaker 5: What I don't imagine?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to do. I would love to do that show up and be like mine's better than yours. I'm excited for your wedding. See how it goes the address? You can show up and then run away.
Speaker 3: What's funny is I picture Jeubil actually showing up in a wedding dress. That's what it's Actually, he's not giving advice to other women. He's saying he would show up.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I took it that way. Yeah, because it's not something another woman would do to Hill. What's up with you this week?
Speaker 6: Well, guys, I am planning my birthday party thing whatever it's called vacation. I'm realizing it's a lot harder than I thought to plan a trip with multiple people from different friend groups. It's also just trying to get them to decide. Like we have picked a reservation, it's a few weeks. I haven't booked a hotel yet, and that's like kind of not bothered.
Speaker 2: Are you going somewhere? Yeah, I'm going to New York City?
Speaker 1: Okay, love it, so just book it.
Speaker 6: But I can't because it's like if one person goes. If one person doesn't go, then I have to room with the person who is originally in a room with them, which is an issue. But if they do go, then I'm rooming with someone else. And then two Like if some of the people can only go for one night in stad of all the nights, have.
Speaker 2: You given them a deadline? Oh, it's time to send out that message to the group chat need to know about this time or you are not included in the plan.
Speaker 6: But then they also like sometimes they say like, oh like I have work stuff I'll find out this week, or oh like I'll let you know when you get here.
Speaker 5: Are like, oh, have anything to do with your deadline?
Speaker 2: Yeah it's your birthday. Yeah, feel bad because like send out the deadline. It's appreciated because sometimes people forget what if they can't make the deadline, then you're on your own. Then you have less people going to the party. But that's okay too. Oh, yes, that's true.
Speaker 1: I'm exhausted from hearing about your planning for the issues.
Speaker 3: If I spend that much time putting effort into my own birthday party, I quit having birthdays.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what you wouldn't producer Brad was up with you this week.
Speaker 3: I was doing some research into my family and I found out I have an uncle who has the heart of a lion.
Speaker 5: I'm waiting for this, okay, in a lifetime ban at the zoo.
Speaker 2: Oh what he has the heart of a lion? Get it?
Speaker 1: And then I thought he had the heart of a lion, so he got hungry when he's.
Speaker 4: At the zero.
Speaker 2: I guess yeah.
Speaker 1: He had actually looking at the zebras like I'm hungry.
Speaker 2: Why am I so hungry?
Speaker 5: I've got the heart of.
Speaker 2: Allians, right.
Speaker 3: I started looking at comments again on social media, and I realized how nice some of them are, because you know, a lot of times it's like they're so mean totally, you know. And some guy had put under one of my things is like you plateaued, and I was like.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Plateau is the highest form of flattery. Gosh, plateaus are high and flat and flat, you know, thank you?
Speaker 5: Well, what's going on in your life?
Speaker 2: I'm excited.
Speaker 1: I got some comedy shows coming up. I want people to get tickets to. One of them is coming up at the beginning of March. Here, it's almost the beginning of March. I shouldn't say something. I was like, yeah, uh, you also check on my website. I have a website with my it's my name Jubil j u b a l fresh dot com and there's comedy stuff on the shows on there.
Speaker 2: What else is where to go? Well, I should put plan on changing your last name?
Speaker 1: Yes, what are you gonna do when you change the last name?
Speaker 5: And then you're I know you redirect the domain. It's not that hard, it's not that big of a problem.
Speaker 1: Let's not problem for suggestions on the last name change because I want to change my last name. So you got those, but right now. Yeah, So it's so I'm looking at my own website to remember my comedy dates because I can't remember them. Saturday, March eighth, I'll be in Olympia, Washington at the Capitol Theater. And then March Fifteenthy'll be in Spokane, and then March twenty second, I'll be in the Historic every Theater, Everett, Washington. Nice, you've got a lot of shows coming. Uh, you have a few shows coming up. And then May third, I'll meet the Chalet Theater and in Claw.
Speaker 9: Nice.
Speaker 2: You just thought about your outfits for these shows?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 1: No, And then on July eighteenth, I'll be in Saint Louis at the Funny Bone Comedy Clubs.
Speaker 2: So it's pretty dope now I'm looking at it.
Speaker 1: Oh sweet, Then well thank you. Go check it out fresh dot com. But yeah, get tickets to the show. I'd be dope for you to come out. And I think that's that's pretty much what's going on. Let me Yeah, that's it. All right, all right, thanks.
Speaker 12: Jules, dirty little secret.
Speaker 2: What's up? You have a dirty little secret?
Speaker 11: Yeah, I mean I got something that's pretty easy.
Speaker 2: Weeet what is it?
Speaker 14: So just cut straight to it.
Speaker 11: I've been going to conventions and cosplay events for a few years and none of my friends know that that's something that I do.
Speaker 2: Well, they have no idea.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 11: I haven't told anybody who's not in that community, and they don't know me for who I am either.
Speaker 14: Does that make sense?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So you have basically two identities and they don't bleed into the other identity.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 11: I don't know how to make those two worlds. It's too messy to try to act them match. So so yeah, that's, uh, that's something that I do. I keep my costume in the back of the closet in trash bags, so nobody would be able to find it unless they were really looking for it.
Speaker 2: But it's cool because you're like Superman and Clark Kent and we're like Batman and what's his name in real life?
Speaker 5: Bruce Wayne?
Speaker 2: You know, so it's like your superhero moment.
Speaker 6: What do you address as like, is it some one specific or do you do like a bunch of random characters.
Speaker 11: I have a bunch of characters that I want to do, but the one that I have right now is Hello Kitty.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I.
Speaker 2: See why I keep it separate.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I might watch a lot of others, but that's like kind of the og. It's really like, you know, it's what got me into anime in the first place, and so that like has a special place for me.
Speaker 14: And it's just really cool to be able to go.
Speaker 11: To these conventions and you're everybody's favorite person.
Speaker 14: You know, you can do no wrong.
Speaker 11: You know, you're just like taking pictures with everybody constantly. You're you're the star.
Speaker 1: You know that's cool. Man, Well, thank you for telling us your little secret.
Speaker 9: Thank you. Guys.
Speaker 1: If you ever want to dress up as Hello Kitty with anybody else, did, I would be definitely down to go with you sometimes.
Speaker 14: I'll take you up on that.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, all right, Well, thank you man. What's your dirty little secret.