Speaker 1: Welcome to the NFL Daily, where we are excited for the first time to welcome a member of Quarterback Island onto the show. Oh and by the way, like another franchise quarterback and another couple of the greatest players in the NFL.
Speaker 2: It's a big time show here on Radio Row. And I'm with my friend Jordan Rodrigue of the Athletic. Are you ready, Jordan?
Speaker 3: I am so heck and fired up right now. Greg, Like, this is just it's just a paradise today. Honestly, we get this beautiful stage that I heeartbuilt for us. We're here with some really great people. Eric is behind the proverbial glass even though it's just air at this point, and we are talking to some phenomenal people today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we had a great team dinner last night at Jacomo's. If you've ever been to New Orleans, been to Jacomo's, you know what I'm talking about. That that to me like made me feel like, Okay, we're here. Super Bowl week I started It's New Orleans.
Speaker 4: Greg hit the Greg Zone.
Speaker 1: The alligator cheesecake was popping, and uh now we're back and look it's all like the best cut to meat today. We got Jaden Daniels to start the show. We have David Montgomery and Jamier Gibbs coming up together. We got Pooka Nakua, another All Pro, and then we're wrapping up the show with Jordan Love and I'm looking I'm looking forward to it so much. I don't feel like I gotta say much more.
Speaker 3: Right, these guys will do all of the talking and I cannot wait to hear them.
Speaker 1: Okay, so Jordan will be with me on this ride with all these interviews.
Speaker 2: Let's start with Jayden Daniels.
Speaker 1: So excited to be welcoming into the show the Pepsi Zero Sugar Rookie of the Year. We got a big ass trophy right in front of me. That trophy is taller than I am. Jaden Daniels, Welcome to the show man, Thanks for having me. How y'all doing we are?
Speaker 3: We're doing great. We're really excited to talk to you. You are our favorite player all year. We do a segment called Quarterback Island. You were the first rookie voted onto Quarterback Island this year.
Speaker 4: Yes, you were.
Speaker 5: I appreciate that.
Speaker 2: She says that to everyone. I don't. I'm just kidding.
Speaker 1: I heard just to start out and we'll talk about the award that you want. But I know that I've heard you know through some birdies that that you're a hooper, and uh, I hate that the NBA is kind of stealing the NFL shining right now.
Speaker 2: I want I want your take. I'm like, what's been going on?
Speaker 1: The Luca trade, the Jimmy Butler trade, Like, what's your thoughts here?
Speaker 5: It's been crazy.
Speaker 6: I'm a Laker fan, so I love I love that Lucas l A good answer, Yeah, I love.
Speaker 5: That Lucas is on the Lakers. Now. I can't wait to go to a game.
Speaker 6: I was gonna go to the game regardless of Lebron, but now you got Lebron and Luca, so I was like, man, I gotta go see that.
Speaker 3: How's that gonna work? Like, what's the distribution look like with that offense?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 6: Oh man, move out the way and let the buckets. They're great players for a reason. Everybody said the same thing about Luca and Kyrie obviously went to the finals.
Speaker 5: So I like Luca and Lebron too. Love it.
Speaker 3: It's a little jade and Daniel Terry McLaurin actually.
Speaker 5: Got a little.
Speaker 2: What's your style on the court.
Speaker 5: You guys.
Speaker 2: Do you guys play the Commanders?
Speaker 5: You got any we do not play.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna just go on the record and say this, Bobby Wagner, please tag him. I will beat Bobby Wagner in a basketball game. He thinks he's better than me.
Speaker 3: So okay, Jada, And I'm so glad you said that. On my notes, I said, I have it written here, you can see it. Bobby thinks he can hoop.
Speaker 1: Word thinks, yeah, thinks you You joined this team, the Commanders, and you know, naturally there there's expectations about you obviously coming into the league, of what you can do, what you can't do, and one of the things watching it. Obviously the team improved throughout the course of the season, but one thing I thought just watching you week to week was some of the things people thought maybe were things you got to work on when you came into the league. By the end of the year, it seemed like you really had improved. I'm actually thinking of a very specific play really sticks in a head from the NFC Championship where you just rip that ball in the middle of the field to Jimmy Brown, and I'm thinking about how coming out as a prospect, They're like, well, we don't know if he's got to be able to read the middle of the field, whether he's going to go to the middle of the field. Do you feel like you were able to improve doing that during the season. What else do you think you got better at as a pro I just got.
Speaker 6: Better as a as a player. You find things obviously come out of college. Going to the pros, you got to find different things to improve on. This is a totally different game. So, I mean all the college prospects, you know, people probably go criticize what they can or can't do, but by the time you get the pros, man kind of what you just learn and you just get better, especially it comes from practice.
Speaker 3: It's cool because you could see the way that this offense really matured and manifested around you and what you can do not just your leadership, but your ability. And it looked like Cliff was putting pieces into it every single week, and Terry was putting pieces into it.
Speaker 4: Every single week.
Speaker 3: That offensive line that you had, I know, you love those guys putting peace into it. We we have Sam Cosmy on our Personal show All Pro Team, First Team.
Speaker 4: By the way, here you go, and I just.
Speaker 3: You know, we I wanted to know how that worked, like you were a true collaborator in that, and you could really see that about mid season onward. It was showing up on the field all of the input that you personally had in that offense as well.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think that's just that's kudos to cliff Man. You know, you could go somewhere. Coaches were like, this is my scheme, this is my system, is my way. But cliff Man, he just wanted it was best for the players. So he's a truth player coach. He always want us to go out there be our best, play fast, and people had ideas or people had input, you know, he would listen to it and like ultimately, if I didn't like to play, he would take it out. He don't want us to run any bad plays that we didn't feel comfortable with.
Speaker 4: That's cool.
Speaker 2: Do you do you feel like you got better at avoiding hit.
Speaker 4: Were worried about you early on.
Speaker 3: We were like, we gotta get this guy on quarterback Island.
Speaker 2: Don't get please?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah for sure, because now you got to think about like college, you're trying to fight for to get drafted. You know, you got got maybe played through some injuries stuff like that. But now in the pros it's like I gotta play seventeen games, I gotta play hopefully longer that so I gotta be available and so that that's kind of.
Speaker 1: My iver seen someone quite like you though that on the sidelines, you're pretty smooth with it where you you look so relaxed at This is the thing that got me with you that sometimes you were doing things that you almost look better as.
Speaker 2: The pro than you even even in college.
Speaker 1: And part of it was that running ability, like you'd get towards the sideline and you'd almost make the defenders laugh at just making them miss and then just kind of like slide out of bounds. Does your heart rate not beat like a little faster.
Speaker 5: When not at all?
Speaker 6: If somebody gets a good hit on me, like I'm gonna let them know you got a good hit on me, Like as long as I'm not seriously injured, that's a different story. But like I mean, I bounce back up every time and move on to the next play.
Speaker 3: You're so called and we just get a kick every time we watch you play, like you're so beyond your years.
Speaker 4: I often say.
Speaker 3: You're like a forty year old quarterback and like a twenty two year old's body, the way that you read the field, the way that you're calm and you galvanize people. I wanted to ask you about some of the speeches that I heard from Terry. Okay, so Terry, some of his hype speeches that we've seen clips of, and some of the ways that he addresses teammates in the locker room. What is that like for you learning about him and getting to know him as a teammate, as a leader on that team.
Speaker 5: Man, Terry's very passionate.
Speaker 6: Like those clips that they posted, I've never seen them, so I never knew like Terry was saying something like that before going out to the game, because we the quarterbacks, go out before so we're already on the field. But Man, Terry is a great human being, very passionate about the game and what he does. And I think everybody just sees that through the clips, like he's talking from his heart and that's really how he feels.
Speaker 5: And he loves this game. He gives this game everything that he has.
Speaker 4: We just loved watching you guys all year.
Speaker 3: The Commanders such a breath of fresh air in every phase of that building, from the coaching staff to the front office to the players on the roster, that perfect blend of veterans and young players and free agents. One of our favorite players on this show and another one of our first team All pros on NFL Daily, Frankie Louvo.
Speaker 1: Man big oo ooh, what's it like going up against him in practice?
Speaker 6: And came carry man where he wears a blacked advisor.
Speaker 5: He just runs around. He has a knack for being around the football.
Speaker 6: So but he's a great person, Like a great person you could talk to himbout anything buried down to earth.
Speaker 5: And I think that's just how our whole locker room was.
Speaker 6: You got guys that been in the league, that's done stuff, accomplished a lot of things, and they have all the right to, you know, be have an ego, but everybody once you walk to the door, everybody drops the egos and everybody's just going to work.
Speaker 5: And cares about each other.
Speaker 3: And Jaden, one of the reasons you have that trophy that you earned, every like centimeter of that trophy, a beautiful trophy in front of us right now, is because not only did they bring you into their fold, but like you led them for sure, and so there was such a mix of personalities. I remember this shot after one of your wins earlier in the season, and Bobby and Frankie are just sitting their arms crossed as you're with one of the sideline reporters, and they're so fired up, like they're ready to run through a wall after the game for you. Yeah, and so I guess taking all of that energy and channeling it as a leader, how did you learn to lead all of this mix of people, veterans and young players in that building.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I just think that.
Speaker 6: Came with who I am and like being myself and having a way to connect with everybody in the locker room and just.
Speaker 5: Really just being available.
Speaker 6: Like I wasn't coming in thinking I was better than anybody because of where I was drafted at.
Speaker 5: It was a more so like, hey, I'm a rookie.
Speaker 6: At the end of the day, man, I've been here, I still got a lot to learn. I can't wait to meet you guys, and stuff like that, And that's kind of how that relationship built. And then overtime people started seeing like me and Bobby are banters and after games teammates waiting for each other, but just supercided and happy to be with each other.
Speaker 1: But now, but now you're here, you got some you got some pelts on the wall. You know, you got this beautiful ward. You got very close to this game here the Super Bowl.
Speaker 2: Are you ready?
Speaker 1: First of I know you've gotten to know the Commander's fans, but man, I've had a lot of Washington fans in my life. And the improvement that you have given to them and just their daily demeanor. They're so much happier now that Jayden Daniels is in their life, after.
Speaker 3: What we've been through.
Speaker 1: They're just like they're just lighter. Like are are you ready for about seven primetime games next year? Like at least one of them is going to be against Eagles, Another one of them is going to be against the Cowboys, And it's.
Speaker 2: Gonna be like kind of that next step.
Speaker 1: You ready to carry all that and car carry these fans in their hopes for the next handful of years.
Speaker 5: I'm ready.
Speaker 6: Me personally, I like playing night games. Oh no, it's just something about just saying, you know, you play at the dark, you come to l G, you play only nighttime game.
Speaker 5: So now I'm just like a custom to it. It was kind of different.
Speaker 6: Now I have to play at one pm instead of six pm.
Speaker 5: It's different my life playing primetime games.
Speaker 2: So it's gonna be tough to top your first one there against the Bengals.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, that was that was crazy and uh that one and then Sunday night against the.
Speaker 5: Falcons that that was another crazy game.
Speaker 6: But I'm excited because I mean that just gives everybody, all the fans, a chance to come out and really support us under the lights and pack out the stadium.
Speaker 2: Oh man.
Speaker 1: I used I always to always talk the NFL, even when it was like Jim Zorn's team and Mark Brunell is starting back and they put them in primetime five six times because it's a national team when they weren't any good. Now they got Jayden Daniels, You got the pepsi U Rookie of the Year. What what does it mean to you to get this award? We're taping this Thursday. There's another awards show, NFL Honors, that will be Thursday night. I have a feeling you're picking up more hardware. But what does it mean to win this award in particular?
Speaker 6: I think this war in particular obviously like our draft class. Obvious, there's a lot of different weapons. I couple with my friends. Well, everybody's my friend in the draft class, but really close friends, two of them that were out for this war.
Speaker 5: But this is more so because it's voted by the fans.
Speaker 6: So it just shows that the respect I have other people's fan bases, and obviously you know Washington has the best fans.
Speaker 5: In the country.
Speaker 2: Wait to who are you? Who are the close friends?
Speaker 5: Wait, teammates?
Speaker 6: You have ex teammates, elite neighbors and Brian Thomas Junior.
Speaker 4: Did you just send them a selfie of you holding it?
Speaker 5: No, yeah, I have. I don't think they know. I got to just I gotta, I gotta FaceTime.
Speaker 1: Appreciate you, Jade and Daniels, everything obviously that you're given.
Speaker 2: We were saying all your kind of.
Speaker 4: We told everyone so commanders to me.
Speaker 2: It was kind of the story of this season with you leading the way. So appreciate you, Thank you for having me.
Speaker 1: Thank you all right, Jordan, I think I'm in love James Daniels, that's my guy.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: I felt like I was going to pass out, like we're such fan boys.
Speaker 2: Half of it.
Speaker 3: I know we threw out all journalistic responsibility. That's fine, though, I don't care, because Jada Daniels is so special, I mean, how brilliant. I mean, he just came in. He was so comfortable. Some players come up here and they're so nervous. I guess we shouldn't be shocked because this is just how he's been, you know what, We've seen him play and on the sideline.
Speaker 4: But man, what a great, great young man.
Speaker 2: He's so present, you know, in a way that I'm jealous of.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you check out sometimes, No, just.
Speaker 1: Like he's he's in the moment. He's not thinking about any thing else. And it's so stupid because we don't know him. We just spend thirteen minutes with him or whatever it was. But even in that short time, you can just see how he is someone that you.
Speaker 2: Adroitly mentioned would follow.
Speaker 1: You know that he is a person who, just by the way he carries himself, is going to have thirty five year old zach Ertz talking about looking up up to him and that you kind of can't teach that. And to be fair, that was what the commanders were saying, and a lot of people around the NFL were saying coming into the draft of like, yeah, we know Caleb's great and Drake may is great, but this is why Jaden's great, yeah, in a different way, and why he's our guy.
Speaker 2: And right now all those people look really smart.
Speaker 4: I was gonna.
Speaker 3: I was so happy we got to tell him that he was our first quarterback, our first rookie quarterback on Quarterback Island this season.
Speaker 4: And I also didn't.
Speaker 3: Throw you under the bus and say you tried to get Caleb Williams on before the season started, even even though you I know, if.
Speaker 2: You wanted to throw me on a nice start, you could have said that.
Speaker 1: Even last week I was talking with with Nate Tice about whether.
Speaker 2: You take Drake me ahead of him. I can't. I can't do it now.
Speaker 4: I would never do that to you. Greg.
Speaker 1: No, he was great, and uh he's It's such a value add when a quarterback like that comes into the league.
Speaker 2: I remember it with Justin Herbert. I think Jayden Daniels is at an even higher level.
Speaker 1: But just knowing that this guy's going to be in your life, especially with that team, which I talked to him a little bit about the NA like it's gonna be a lot of commanders.
Speaker 2: I'm looking forward to it.
Speaker 1: Also looking forward to one of the New America's team, the Detroit Lions now suddenly came into our lives the last few years in large part because Jamir Gibbs and David Montgomery proved that front office right that they are gonna be one of the best backfields in the late for a long time.
Speaker 2: They are joining the show next.
Speaker 1: All right, we are here on NFL Daily with two of my favorite running backs in the league who just happened to be the best running back duo in the league here with Bounty, Jamir Gibbs and David Montgomery. And I gotta say even before we start, you guys are you're a vibe. You're like beatboxing together. You're helping each other out, your your teammates all the time.
Speaker 8: Now for sure, for sure, this is uh, this is my dog, my brother, anything that means in close quarters, this is this is my homie. So just being able to, you know, have somebody like that, and I think it's a special and I'm grateful.
Speaker 3: Question really free each of you. You spent a lot of time with each other this year, spent a lot of time with each other on radio row. I know you guys are so busy doing the circuit this entire day with Bounty. Is there anything you didn't know about each other that now you know or you're gonna sort of file away and maybe a maybe a moment that you shared together that you had to be Okay.
Speaker 4: Now I know that about this guy now.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 8: To be honest, when I first met Jamiir, I didn't know like his story. And I met his parents and I'm like, okay, I get it now, and he sat down and told me about it, and I just appreciate it and respect him so much more for the things that he's been through to be able to be like in the position he is, to be who he is. You know, it's definitely like it's a beautiful thing to see Jamiir.
Speaker 3: We saw you really help him out. We're not going to say how we saw you really help him out before the show.
Speaker 4: You guys, you guys can tell the story. You could tell the story. We witnessed it. It was a wholesome, a wholesome moment.
Speaker 9: Let me tell him, Well, Jamiir had a bogger and I had.
Speaker 10: He had a bigger and I was helpful.
Speaker 3: This is what happens when you let him tell the story. Do that again, and Greg do this all the time. Like it.
Speaker 2: Whatever you learned from from David?
Speaker 1: How about maybe his running style or or as a pro, like, what have you learned from him?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 5: He's he's don't like this.
Speaker 11: You know he was you know it was a bigger guy, you know, sure, but you know he moves extremely well. So when I first seen him move like you're gonna make a juke, I was like, it was quick.
Speaker 4: I like the face that you just say. That was some skepticism right there.
Speaker 11: And then two thirty five, but yeah, as more you know, the more you know with them, it's like it's more of a I expect him to do this now.
Speaker 9: So, bro, can you stop hitting me with your.
Speaker 5: To move or else?
Speaker 2: I can't be.
Speaker 9: You just want to text me?
Speaker 11: I can't be still exciting?
Speaker 4: Come on, I have to ask.
Speaker 3: So, when you guys all through this year, when plays come in, when you guys are installing game plans and stuff, was there anything that surprised you? Because I feel like after certain number we had so much fun watching the Lions this year because it just was any given day you'd see some stuff that you just didn't believe was still going to be pulled back from you know, nineteen seventies football, or they would do some format ben Jons would do some formations where you'd be like, wait, is that is that the wing team?
Speaker 4: What's going on?
Speaker 3: And he would do little trickerations out of it? Is it is there? Ever, how did you discuss those things? Is there anything that ever surprised you?
Speaker 2: Guys? H?
Speaker 9: I mean well, there wasn't really no discussion.
Speaker 4: It was like we're doing this.
Speaker 11: Yeah, he put he would just show a video and he was like, y'all like it. Everybody, Yeah, we're doing it. Even if we didn't like him, we were yeah, we're still and then we just then we just practiced, like then we'll go one on ones. We see if it works on them. Sometimes it did, sometimes it didn't. But we're still running the game for brothers.
Speaker 1: So how did you guys decide that he that Jamir got to be sonic and you were not.
Speaker 2: It's pretty evident, is it. I don't know what.
Speaker 9: He runs like a four to three dog, like a four to five or six.
Speaker 2: It's like Knuckles known as slower. I don't know.
Speaker 8: Knuckles is fast also, but that people don't know, like yeah, all hedgehogs are most hedgehogs are fast.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. I didn't know that they were separate.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but he's he's known for his speed and his quickness and swiftness.
Speaker 9: Like but Nuncles is also fast too, and he can. Yeah he hit hard too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and he hits. And that's the thing, Knuckles. I mean you hear him the name. It's physicality, it's forced.
Speaker 3: And I know that you know you take a special relish in playing that kind of football.
Speaker 4: I know you like to run down people.
Speaker 5: Nah, for sure, for sure.
Speaker 8: I think for me, I think I do appreciate like my running styff, being able to run people over.
Speaker 9: But it's kind of like Josh said, too, I can move to you like that.
Speaker 5: I can.
Speaker 8: I can really like I didn't drop a couple of people, like mixing them. But it don't get a lot of credit just because of.
Speaker 4: Cut that because he's two fourth.
Speaker 8: Again number twos making donuts over.
Speaker 1: Now, you know who you remind me of a little bit sometimes in terms of making people miss in like a small hole physical But Frank.
Speaker 9: Gore, I'm with that. I can work with Frank or or like, well, who.
Speaker 4: Did you not want to say it, say it.
Speaker 9: Don't say nothing, don't because Earl Campbell.
Speaker 2: Campbell, he's just big. I know the next question thinking of the largest where he want to be.
Speaker 4: I see your base. I see what you're doing.
Speaker 2: I haven't Frider and Perry or something like who you're trying to go.
Speaker 5: That's crazy work. I was gonna say, but that's too much. That was joke.
Speaker 2: That was a bad joke. I feel bad. I feel bad about that joke. But I actually want to make an apology.
Speaker 4: Oh, yes, you need to.
Speaker 2: I know what you're doing.
Speaker 5: You do okay?
Speaker 4: Oh, I am aware you guys.
Speaker 1: You guys are the subject of the worst tweet I ever had, and Lions fans have never.
Speaker 4: Let me forget it rightfully, so by.
Speaker 1: This time meeting you eyes for the first time. The worst tweet I ever had was after they drafted Jamir. I said the difference between Gibbs and Montgomery and their old crew Jamal Williams and DeAndre Swift was not that big, and it was partly because I liked I like those two players. They're not bad players. I thought they were. I thought they were good. But I gotta take a big l and the reason I know I tweeted. That is because every time one of you guys scores a touchdown, one of your Lions fans comes at me with that tweet, just saying saying how wrong I was. So can you can you tell them to get off my back? Like we we've been saying how great you are for a couple of years.
Speaker 5: I think you need to eat that.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 2: Because you were wrong, but I'm apologizing. We all make mistakes. You've had negative plays. You guys have probably had.
Speaker 9: Time ill that you know what.
Speaker 2: I did that too, though I did not delete it, it's still out there. So every time.
Speaker 9: Once you deleted, once you deleted, I'll talk to like management.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I have like constant secondhand shame for this because it does come up often and I have to say, did you agree?
Speaker 5: Yeah? No, god no, did you like the tweet?
Speaker 2: I mean it took me like two weeks to like.
Speaker 8: But you know what, you know, credit to you, Like I'm not mad at you at all, Like you don't understand like when Jamir got drafted the like everything that we he took, I took, and it took a while for us to put like the horse blinders on of how much they hated us without even knowing us, Like, but it was okay, Like we appreciated that.
Speaker 9: So every time that we had an opportunity to showcase.
Speaker 5: What we were capable of of doing it together, we.
Speaker 9: Had so much more gratitude and appreciate it.
Speaker 2: You felt that too, You felt that.
Speaker 5: It's just like, damn, I'm sorry to hear that.
Speaker 9: I mean, I heart my feelings, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Feeling I'm like, I was like, I was like, whatever.
Speaker 3: It's just so cool though, because I was we were talking right before when you know, you were dealing with your clean Nex situation, and we were just saying, you guys play with such joy. There's force, there's physicality, there's like elite vision, there's speed, there's all the moves and it just works so perfectly.
Speaker 4: Especially behind that O line. And I know you guys love those guys.
Speaker 3: So much, definitely, but there's like this joy too, and there's like this free you guys just play so free but so controlled at the same time. I mean, and to do that as a tandem too, where you're lifting each other up, you know, I mean, I know we troll and all of that, but like you're lifting each other up. I just I love that and I kind of want to know, like where that comes from. Why is it so you just fell into step like immediately with each other.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think.
Speaker 9: I mean we're both pretty selfless humans.
Speaker 8: I mean I come from a real rough like background, you know, and when I was a kid, I didn't have anything. I kind of alluded to to Jamir's story, he had a tough upbringing also, so like for me, I can speak for myself personally, when you're not used to having things, when you do get things, like you show so much more.
Speaker 9: Gratitude and appreciation for it.
Speaker 8: So like me being able to like have somebody like Jamior and me to be in a position to where I'm in an NFL and I'm on a team that's really good. Like when I was a kid, it was just a dream.
Speaker 9: It was merely a dream.
Speaker 8: It was merely a thought that I didn't have no pathwhere, no like rhyme or reason of how I knew I was gonna get there.
Speaker 9: But it was a dream.
Speaker 8: But I got an opportunity to be placed in this position. You know, y'all sho would being who y'a shoe is for me and bless me with such a you know, amazing person.
Speaker 9: I think it makes my job so much easier.
Speaker 8: It makes me want to come to work to be like the best version of myself because he went through and I know what I went through. And it's like, you got to show some kind of appreciation to your life for the thing that you've been through. When you get to a place where you can showcase who you are how you can help.
Speaker 2: That's beautiful. And I think you found the right coach right, It was so beautiful. More credit. You're saying, David's a good talker.
Speaker 1: But before you go, tell us, tell us what you're doing here this week with Bounty.
Speaker 2: Let me go.
Speaker 9: Yeah, so me and Jamiir recently partner with Bounty.
Speaker 8: Obviously, if you and again if you guys ever have a mess, you know to go to Bountie. Then another thing that you know, you can't have football without wings.
Speaker 11: You can't have wings without Bounty.
Speaker 3: Yes, question like what if I am the mess? Is boundy going to fix that?
Speaker 4: Do we think?
Speaker 9: Actually picked up a lot of my message to outside.
Speaker 2: Of don't don't.
Speaker 1: The best in the league and yes, the key to my son Walker's Juggernaut fantasy team. Both these running backs Gibbs and David Montgomery.
Speaker 2: Thank you for joining.
Speaker 9: Appreciate it all.
Speaker 1: Right, Jordan, Well we did it in.
Speaker 2: In just twelve minutes.
Speaker 1: We distilled the Montgomery Gibbs vibe to its total essence.
Speaker 2: I understand them completely, you know, I love them.
Speaker 3: I can't believe you brought up your take from after the draft.
Speaker 4: First of all.
Speaker 3: Second of all, I physically died next to you as you did. But I thought they handled it great, and you handled it great. Second of all, I loved their dynamic. They are such siblings, like little brother, older brother. Like Jamir was like trolling David the whole time.
Speaker 4: You know, they were picking on each other. They were like, I just loved it there.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm half kidding about distilling to the essence because you kind of saw it all. You saw how much it means to them, but you also saw their playful dynamic.
Speaker 2: And Montgomery came up here so serious. I was like, Oh, what is this going to be like?
Speaker 1: And then I realized, no, he's like the straight man that seems really serious. But then he's funny as hell, which I should have figured out with when, like within thirty seconds of meeting me He's like, man, I got a big ass booger.
Speaker 4: They helped each other out.
Speaker 2: It was great.
Speaker 1: I am a I'm a bigger fan of those two guys. Now after listening to him, we're gonna take a quick break. We're gonna come back on the other side with Pooka Kua really excited about this one back on NFL Daily and yeah, the stars they keep coming out for this big show on radio Row Poka Nakua, wide receiver of the LA Rams All Pro through two years, He's done a lot.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the show, Puoka, thank you very much.
Speaker 10: I appreciate it.
Speaker 3: I'm so glad to see you in a different setting. I was just saying, you got your NPR look going here today. You're ready to podcast a little bit.
Speaker 10: Try to switch it up right.
Speaker 12: Radio requires a different little a different uniform than I'm used to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we do not need you podcasting anytime soon. Keep playing, keep playing, Keep you on the field. Was a really interesting year from you, Pooka, because obviously you missed that time. But one thing I've been talking about on this show, we do our own little All Pro team, and I had you. We made sure to have you on our second team. Because you missed that time. But on a per snap basis, like a per target basis, that was one of the most efficient wide receiver seasons I've ever seen.
Speaker 2: That the numbers back it up.
Speaker 1: So I was curious, like, what subtleties, what things do you think you got like better at from a rookie year to your second year, because I think that got slept on a little bit this season.
Speaker 12: I think, yeah, trying to be more efficient at the top of the routes, at the line of scrimmage, I thought. I think I caught the ball at a definitely more consistent rate, man, and just trying to be as physical as I can after the catcher. I think that's a it's a It's a big part of my game when it was in my first year, and I think it's a it's always going to be a part of my game.
Speaker 10: That's how I love to play the game of football.
Speaker 12: It it brings me excitement and enjoy when I get to hit somebody. So I hope, yeah, yeah, yeah, And.
Speaker 3: It's cool Puka, like you you were you had this record breaking rookie season and I remember talking to you after it and you were so mad at yourself and I couldn't figure out why, and you're like the drops.
Speaker 4: I want to get those. I want to make those better.
Speaker 3: But not only those not You didn't just fix those, you also changed your body too.
Speaker 4: You've you've been open about this, the way that.
Speaker 3: You trained, some of the throwing up that happens, but you really dedicated yourself to basically finding even the smallest things that you weren't personally happy with despite all of the accolades and success, and going about fixing it.
Speaker 4: What was that process like for you?
Speaker 10: I think it's a huge tribute to the people around me.
Speaker 12: I think of all my support system in the BRAMS facility, in that organization, the relationships that I've built with my teammates, with my coaches, and the people in that staff, and then my family.
Speaker 10: I had come from a football family. I have five older.
Speaker 12: Brothers or four older brothers, and my little brother, who's in college, is always even sending me tips and reminders, so I'm constantly reminded on things that i can do better. But I'm also I receive a lot of praise and support from those people, and it makes going about to try to be better that much more exciting one because I want that for myself, but then also the people around me are helping me be the best version of myself, so I can achieve those things.
Speaker 2: I saw your little brother playing on the Polynesian Bowl, I believe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, shout out to the Steve Wis and the Polynesian Bowl, underrated event on NFL Network every year you played on that. Once, I was thinking about your seasons just now. Do you have a favorite catch? Is there something that that pops in your head and you're proud of that that was a great moment.
Speaker 12: Well, I think of the one that Tom Brady in the Bills game. We had over the shoulder catch on the sideline and I ran for one. Uh for one of the best quarterbacks of all time to say that that was a pretty awesome catch for one of the ones that you've seen, and I know he's seen plenty of them, so that was really cool.
Speaker 1: So our producer Eric is a Bills fan. He's over here shaking our head. But but my son said it back back in your rookie year. It's actually a sound drop that that we use on the show that we watched your game. It was against the vikings of your rookie year, and I had to call in and do a little report after the game from the stadium, and and my nine year old son at the time shouted.
Speaker 2: You out, really, I love that, so that that pops up on the show. So we said we should have played that too at the Bills.
Speaker 3: Okay, you know because of all the blocking rookie, do you know I have to ask and I bug you about this a lot, but not on this front.
Speaker 4: Not the cameras favorite run play.
Speaker 10: It's I think there's no better run play than duo.
Speaker 12: I think it's just it's as simple as uh football gets in the in the best way possible, and I enjoy I enjoyed the challenges that that play presents and the excitement that it also presents.
Speaker 1: What are they because the average fan does not know what you would be doing on a play on a duo play, so.
Speaker 12: I guess it kind of depends me on what formation if we're if we're in a three by one trying to run due or on a two by two run duo. But for the most part, in two by two du I normally have some kind of short motion to line up to execute my job. And then honestly, it doesn't matter if it's a corner of safety or a linebacker who's ever in front of me. That's where in the opposite color will eventually get hit by me on that side.
Speaker 10: That's my job.
Speaker 12: I'm not going to pass up color because that guy could potentially block up, end up tackling car and him.
Speaker 10: That's my I can't let that happen.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: One of my favorite things you said all year was, well, I do love to run duo, you know, Puka, you also run so much pre snap and I've compared it with Matthew at times that you're running the four hundred meter around the curve, some of those long looping motions into those digs that you run, Like, did you feel better this year more? You know, like the cardio was maybe a little bit because you had you ran probably like several thousand yards before you would even run.
Speaker 10: Your route last year. I mean, I think so.
Speaker 12: It definitely provides a fun little of challenge and it requires the best of my salmina and my conditioning. But I think there's definitely room for improvement in me. That I mean, it's hard. Sometimes you got to make sure that the motion is believable or when I am actually motioning, and to get to the motion prep that's required to be able to run a route after that, after motioning from one side of the field to the other, or trying to motion and then insert in the sea gap.
Speaker 10: There a lot of moving parts when you get into the linement and stuff like that.
Speaker 12: So it's always it keeps me on my toes because if I'm not, I will end up on my back looking up at the sky.
Speaker 1: And I'm a football door, so I pay attention to all the next gen stats and the numbers, and they back up everything. You both are saying that whatever the rankings are for the most amount of motion run or the most amount of catches in motion or any type of motions, that it's like Poka nakua and then it's a deep all it's a number two, so they have you on the move. The catch that stands out to me, probably because it was so recent, was that one on the sideline in the snow against the Eagles, which you.
Speaker 2: Know obviously what happened after that. You're not gonna say.
Speaker 1: That's your favorite catch of the year, but explain to me what playing in that game and then what that moment, what you're feeling like after making that catch on a drive in a game like that.
Speaker 12: Yeah, yeah, I definitely wouldn't say it's one of my favorite catches, but.
Speaker 5: It was a badass catch.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I guess, yeah, just yeah, that was the play.
Speaker 12: We had an opportunity to take a shot we needed to play at time, and that's that's my job to try to try to come down with it. And then, uh just the feeling of a sight of the job's not finished. We're right there, We're one explosive play doesn't get you into the end zone all the time.
Speaker 10: So Dahn like, man, we're right there.
Speaker 12: We have another opportunity to make a couple of plays and then the last play was obviously thrown to me.
Speaker 10: So that's why.
Speaker 12: That that catch definitely does sting a little bit because I wasn't able to come up with the one that was potentially going to make the game different game making play for us. And uh so that's another motivator added to the list in the off season workouts to be here next time I come to the Super Bowl. I want to be able to be in one of the jumpsuits that I just barely saw on the on ESPN. And I know everybody in our RAMS organization feels that way.
Speaker 2: See, I just.
Speaker 1: Want to I want to normalize remembering great plays, even if the losing effort.
Speaker 2: The Julio Jones catching the Super Bowl.
Speaker 10: That's what that's one of the best ye.
Speaker 9: Reminded me of.
Speaker 2: So I want to remember the Jalen Hurts performance in the Super Bowl. Yet that yes they ended up losing, but he that's all. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 4: But we can.
Speaker 3: We could do this with you forever, Puka, because we just like hearing how you think and how you see the field and how you study and how is that part of it opened up, not just as a receiver, but you're looking at all the layers in the run game. I know it's a passion of yours as well, just to look at all of those layers and how things unfold and how has that.
Speaker 4: Grown for you.
Speaker 10: I think it's been so fun.
Speaker 12: I think of the people who I've been around in the facility that Matthew and Kop and the guys who and Tyler Higbee and Rob Havenstein and the guys who have been playing football at a high level for a long time, and they understand the nuances and they understand the variances and how everything is. It looks different, but it ends up maybe feeling the same when you're actually executing some of these things. So to be able to watch it and help communicate and man, you try to understand what somebody else is doing, so you can not I don't want to use the word empathize, but you can understand. The more I can help, I can help motivate you or maybe not do my job differently because I can't go block the defense the defensive end for you, at least.
Speaker 10: Not all the time.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I mean it's definitely, It's definitely happened, maybe once or twice. But the ability to discommunicate with everybody and make sure that we all are on the same page trying to execute our job bring satisfaction to me, and I know when we do, because it nomally ends up with us being an end zone.
Speaker 10: Everybody else is satisfied to that end.
Speaker 1: What did it mean to have someone to watch do what he does? In Cooper Coupy obviously announced that the Rams are trying to trade him. You had a post about it, like what what what does he meant to you?
Speaker 12: He's He's been the best mentor for me in my life. I come from a big family and never knew what the football, the world, and that journey and the NFL experience would be like for me. But from the moment I stepped into the RAMS facility, he's been nothing but welcoming.
Speaker 10: He's took me right under his wing.
Speaker 12: He's telling me what it's like to be a professional, to go out here and to train, train hard in the off season, to train hard end season, to prepare for every game as if it is a Super Bowl on Sunday, and just to take care, be a great teammate, be a great father, be great husband. I've been able to witness all of those things firsthand, and I do feel truly blessed to have their relationship I do with Cooper cup.
Speaker 1: Tell us about go Bowling dot com. You're talking about this week. You also got Pepsi. You're the first person I double jack get it you get it done that You got a jacket.
Speaker 2: With both of them.
Speaker 12: So I'm teaming up with Go Bowling and Pepsi. We have a bowling event going on tomorrow. I just barely got my bowling ball shipped out here for this event. I took a bowling class in high school. My basketball coach taught our bowling class, so I spent a decent amount of time at the bowling alley, I would say, And so I'm excited.
Speaker 10: I say, I'm bowl about a two hundred.
Speaker 4: Of course he does save some for the rest of that.
Speaker 12: God. No, I'm excited to see everybody come out and hopefully if people have some of their bowling balls too.
Speaker 10: I got my Rams bullying ball.
Speaker 12: That'll be nice out there'll probably hopefully I can get lanes sixteen and it is by the wall.
Speaker 10: I don't know how the bowling alley is set up, but it'll be fun.
Speaker 12: And if you go, yeah, if you go to go bowling dot com, you can get a free coupon for a free game, and everybody deserves a free game of bowling. It's nice to get out there on the lanes get a strike. So I'm super excited and I'm blessed the team up with these two people, and I'm super excited for everybody to come out to the event tomorrow.
Speaker 9: Here in New Orleans.
Speaker 12: Come please if you want to see me bowl, really great, I think I can't potentially do that for you. And if you want to hang out and drink some nice cold drinks, you guys are welcome to come.
Speaker 4: To Like literally, what can't this dude do?
Speaker 1: We can now confirm in person pookakua rules rules.
Speaker 10: Thank you, thankye, thank you guys.
Speaker 1: I feel like we're we're three for three. I don't want to I don't know what to jinx it. But this is a great day here on NFL Daily, no matter what happens. And of course the next interview is going to be great because it's with Jordan Love, one of my favorite quarterbacks. Just in terms of style, Like who is Jordan Love? We'll try to find out, all right, wrapping up the show in style only high quality guests today, this this is amazing. We have another franchise quarterback, Jordan Love. Meet Jordan rod Ring.
Speaker 3: Hello, we do spell it differently mineus Jo You are da Yeah, So you.
Speaker 5: Know, just saying saying it's not as fancy.
Speaker 3: Your name in full is much cooler than mine, and your life is much cooler than mine.
Speaker 4: So I think you win on this one.
Speaker 2: And your watch is fancy enough. We talk about you all the time on NFL Daily.
Speaker 1: I have enjoyed watching you know, you've progressed over the last couple of years, Like what what was different for you the second second time around coming back as the starter this year.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think, uh, you know, year two, being in it, Uh, you kind of know what you're getting yourself into. You've you've you've walked the uh you've walked in that in those shoes for a year, so you know all the things that are going to be asked you throughout the season. And then obviously, you know, having my contract extension, it just got amplified even more stuff. So you know, I'm I'm still finding my way and navigating through it, but I'd say just having a better understanding of what I'm getting myself into and what what a full season at the starting quarterback is gonna be.
Speaker 3: Like, It's cool because you guys, a lot of you are growing up together on that roster and you're leading people you know into battle every weekend. But you're also you guys are all growing together in many ways. So I guess how do you balance that the line to walk between you're also learning, you're also growing, but you also galvanize people.
Speaker 4: You have to take them with you out of the huddle.
Speaker 7: No, I mean, that's that's the fun part about it is we got such a young team and had that my first year and and like you said, we've been able to kind of be in this thing together and grow it and develop with each other, which is, uh, it's fun. It's fun to be able to build these memories with the guys and just kind of kind of know where we started and know where we're working to and we're still not there yet, but you know, there's a lot more work, but.
Speaker 5: It's a fun process to be around. It's a great group to be around, a lot of young energy.
Speaker 3: You're you're so calm though, like we one of the reasons we love watching you plays because you can make the craziest throws we've seen in a long time. But you're you're so collected and you're so even throughout the course of a game. Now, I've covered your coach, Matt for a while, and I've covered that whole coaching tree, and I know what they are like in the heads A safe space, semi safe space, nobody's listening to right, So what is he like in the headset? And it must be so unique And you hear this all the time from quarterbacks everywhere. You can't talk back, So how do you tell him? How do you tell him, Okay, I got it. You know, when using body language that you know national television is not going to be covering.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 7: So I mean I think I think to start with that, I mean, I was able to learn from someone who did an all time a great job of doing the you know, the body language on the field when you can't talk back to a coach, and I was able to see that communication elite, elite.
Speaker 5: But no, I think Mass've done an awesome job.
Speaker 7: I think his time with Aaron and someone who's uh, you know, a Hall of Famer and been in the league and he's so composed on the field too, and handles himself a certain way, and Matt, you know, fed off that and was able to build this thing with me and he gets to see my personality out there and like you said, I'm a very calm player on trying to be as calm as possible.
Speaker 5: On the field.
Speaker 7: So so Matt knows that, he knows that I'm kind of in the zone when I'm out there, and he gives me the information I need and it's kind of drawn at that, but you know, you'll see me doing some body language like I'm good.
Speaker 5: I got the player or you know, I need it again. Things like that where you know, masking me doing a long time. He knows how to communicate with quarterbacks on the field.
Speaker 3: Well, when he loses it, it's usually in the direction of the official, So I think everyone's safe from that.
Speaker 5: Yes, it's not going on in my home.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like, you're such a fascinating player.
Speaker 1: I think about the preseason games that you played when Aaron was the starter, because that's my first introduction to you at the pro level, and it was an interesting like window I think into what you've been as a starter, which was Man, you had some crazy throws, as Jordan's were talking about.
Speaker 2: You had some like really high highs.
Speaker 1: You had some some downs, And I think about some of those throws that you make in terms of the difficulty and trying to go for that, and I almost have a problem like coming up with a comp for you. Do you have any like players that you would come to yourself, because I remember thinking watching those preseason games that's coming too the process, Like he's a really unique style. Usually you can kind of pair him with someone that came before. But I struggle with that. So maybe you can help me.
Speaker 5: Man, No, I don't have any comparisons.
Speaker 7: I don't like comparing, you know, I'm trying to stay away from the comparison game. Like you said, this could be my game, you know, this could be my own way of playing.
Speaker 5: But I don't know. I think to that point. It's just I'm a confident player.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 5: I play with confidence. I throw the ball with confidence.
Speaker 7: And I believe I can make a lot of throws works out and see as it doesn't work out, you know, And that's that's how you got to play quarterback, you know. You you you got to live and learn and grow, and well, you can't.
Speaker 5: Go out there scared. You got to be confident in what you're doing and go make those plays.
Speaker 3: See I love that, And I'm not I'm not comparing you at all to anybody. But you know, I've covered Matthew Stafford as well for a long time, and he knows because he believes he can make any throw. And I feel a little bit of that energy with you as well. You can really any our mangle, and then you can also create out of structure. You can do all of these these things that just make the gorgeous plays unfold.
Speaker 4: But you try things that a lot of people wouldn't try.
Speaker 3: And it's very cool because you're so young, and so you have this confidence where you're like, whoa, he just tried that, and when it works, it's amazing.
Speaker 4: How do you assess risk when you're playing?
Speaker 5: That's a great question.
Speaker 7: Well, I think I think to that point, like I said before, being behind Aaron Rodgers and that was an eye opening experience coming out of college and just seeing all right, this guy is making no look pastes he I mean, how is he weighing these risks and reward and he's making everything work so easily. And so I got to see that and I was like, man, I want to try some of this stuff. I want to try implementing some of this into my game. And you know, you tried in practice. If it works, you know, you might keep doing something. If it doesn't work, you might coach might be a don't try that again, you know. So I think practice is the perfect place to try some of that stuff.
Speaker 1: That it's such a fascinating guy to bring up, actually, because when I think about his career, I actually think about that how you put it risk assessment, That he's had different parts of his career where he was really going for it. There was some to his career. People thought he was like too conservative. So it's like figuring out that balance. Has it been exponential? Actually get into play, because it's something that I do wonder. You're such a unique player in that you you probably had the talent to play faster than than you did. How how was that time waiting for it? Like waiting to play? Like, how did that help you?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 9: It was.
Speaker 5: It was an interesting time.
Speaker 7: It was, Uh, you know, the longer went on, the tougher it got, because you're eager to get out there. You want to be on the field with the guys you do all this practice and you want to you want to go showcase your.
Speaker 5: Talent as well. So but it was great.
Speaker 7: It was a great opportunity for me, great experience to be able to sit behind Aaron watch the team we had. We had a phenomenal team my first couple of seasons in Green Bay.
Speaker 5: And and just watch how it all unfolded.
Speaker 7: And and and to be a part of it being practice, you know, doing scout team and have my little time that I got to you know, work on my skills and try and hone it all in and and like you said, the preseason games were kind of my my baby to go out there and and and.
Speaker 5: And showcase what I can be. So it was an interesting time.
Speaker 7: Like I said, the longer went on, the tougher guy, the more eager I was to be able to get.
Speaker 5: Out there in the field.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, and part of it's probably I mean, you're stressing these dvs out, Like I'm sure they're in the locker room, like we have the worst day today because we're supposed to be on scout team and he's just dicing us up left and right and all of that. But one thing that's not stressful is like, you're the face of this franchise now, and that's a storied franchise, and I know that the fan base loves you. And I saw some things in the winter months. There was some snow you were like helping people get their cars out of snow or something like that year.
Speaker 4: Yeah, But like I.
Speaker 3: Mean, what is it like for you. You're really in the community and like people are like, that's Jordan freaking love.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, yeah, no, you don't have to help push my car please. No injuries, like you know, those kinds of things. What is that like for you being in that community, it's awesome.
Speaker 5: It's an awesome place to play, an awesome place to live. You know.
Speaker 7: I think it's a very small town. It's not like any other NFL place. And I tell people all the time, I think everybody in Green Bay is a Packer fan. And they know everybody. Oh, you'll tell you they love football. They love the team. Uh, you know they're gonna stick with us, the kind of the ride or die fans right there. And you know, they show up for the games and let us hear it and give us a support and they're awesome.
Speaker 5: You know, they're they love football.
Speaker 7: I think is the heart of it is they love football, love and enjoying the games and love the players.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think New Orleans is almost the closest comp in New Orleans is so much bigger. But the connection that it does feel like a small town here and just how much they love their team and when they see their players in the community, I'm curious. So you're pulling off throws that are impressed us. Who makes you gas?
Speaker 2: Like when they when they make a throw?
Speaker 5: Who makes you go play? Right now?
Speaker 2: It could be now, it could be in the past.
Speaker 7: I mean there are so many quarterbacks. Like, so the fun part is about playing quarterbacks. You watch film every week and you're watching every other quarterback. I like to try and watch as many quarterbacks as I can and just see what they're doing. And obviously I think Patrick Mahomes is the start of that. You know, the guy has proved himself so many times and he's about trying to do a three peet.
Speaker 5: But I mean the place he does, the phenomenal ways to.
Speaker 7: Keep players live and somehow just have that magic is always something that you love to watch and a lot I love to watch quarterbacks that can create off schedule and you know, play outside of the system, because that's I like implementing stuff like that into my game.
Speaker 5: So it's fun to take notes and things like that.
Speaker 9: From these guys.
Speaker 3: My dream for like some great like theme from a for a sitcommerce show is like all of you guys are in a group chat together and you're like talking. It's just about the group chat. You guys are all talking. Was like, no, no, no, everyone's in a group chat together. And like you see, Patrick Mahomes now sometimes draws a little criticism for the way that he understands the rules and extends plays in certain ways.
Speaker 4: But like, are you guys all secretly like nice job?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 4: That was awesome, Like, no.
Speaker 5: But maybe one day we'll start that for sure. That's awesome.
Speaker 1: Jordan, you're here with Toyota, the official automotive partner of the NFL.
Speaker 2: Tell us what you're doing with them?
Speaker 7: No, So I'm I got started with Toyota about halfway through the season. You know, there was some some cool buzz going around about Toyota through and conspiracy theories that I'm a Toyota than Merchant.
Speaker 5: I played better.
Speaker 4: During this statistically true.
Speaker 7: Statistically is very true. I saw the numbers from last year this year. Trust me, I've seen everything, and uh, it's just a it's a very cool opportunity that I think the fans in Green Bay actually started and you know, started drawing these comparison is, putting stuff on social media.
Speaker 5: And it was just a very cool way that.
Speaker 7: This all came about with Toyota, that they reached out and wanted to, you know, work together.
Speaker 1: They better repaying you because you got them more more free pub before you.
Speaker 2: Even working with them than anyone. Because yeah, I was hearing about toyleta. It took me a second.
Speaker 3: I know, like you sat down and I literally was like, oh, Toyota thought, yeah, that's how strong the brand is at this point.
Speaker 1: That's what you want to do though, because that's that's the money time of years, that's the time of year you wanted about.
Speaker 7: Yeah exactly, I mean, Toyota thought, someone just tell me we got to extend the date to Toyota than to go all over to super Bowl.
Speaker 5: That's that's fair.
Speaker 4: I'm so happy right now you're.
Speaker 1: Basically taking that portion of our program. You're our last guest on today's show. Appreciate how thank you? Thank you Jordan, there goes Jordan Love. We needed i'll say, a double to complete the cycle. No, because they were all to go four for four. That's the better.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it happened.
Speaker 4: Good vibes, I know, what a great day. Oh my gosh. And he he was so nice.
Speaker 3: I knew he would be, because you don't push strangers cars out of the snow if you're if you're a mean.
Speaker 4: Guy like he just I like him a lot. It's cool. I didn't have the heart.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: We told Jayden at the start of the show that he was our first rookie on quarterback. Island didn't have the heart to sell Jordan that he had moved off quarterback up, but it was because the injury.
Speaker 4: You know, I had some injury.
Speaker 2: Things injury related.
Speaker 3: For the most part, I love that he does not camp himself to anybody because he is so unique. To your point, Greg, I mean, he is such a unique player.
Speaker 1: And uh, he's been in the league five years, that's the sneaky part. Yeah, yeah, but he's only been the starter of two years. That the vision is absolutely loaded. The show was absolutely loaded. Our show on Friday is absolutely loaded as well. We got Jonathan Taylor coming up of the Colts, a lot of great guests.
Speaker 2: I'm like trying to think of them all. I know right now, it's like totally burning.
Speaker 4: It's been such a gift my brain.
Speaker 2: We're gonna have a show on Friday.
Speaker 1: We'll even have some extra because we have some more interviews even coming. We're gonna drop that on the Saturday feed. But today it's been a joy. We need to go off into the New Orleans night.
Speaker 2: What do you what do you got going here?
Speaker 1: Jordan's things, secret life sources agency. This is why she's making the big box. She is the insider, but it doesn't get any more inside than Jayden.
Speaker 2: Datas Jordan Love.
Speaker 4: Yeah, why Notavid.
Speaker 1: Montgomery, let's hit that hit that music. Eric, Let's get out of here. Yes, we will be finishing our time at Radio Row on Friday.
Speaker 2: I want you to say.
Speaker 4: It when you bat for the cycle.
Speaker 3: Were every single guest and you rip it all day.
Speaker 4: You know, football is back
Speaker 1: Ripping like a Jordan Love grow thirty five yards across his body to see Friday