Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong, Joe Getty, arm Strong and Jetty and no He Armstrong and Yetty.
Speaker 2: This week, European leaders are focused on both trade and Tehran. US allies will meet with Iranian officials in Turkey to talk about its nuclear program, something Iran's foreign minister said on special report last night it has no plans to abandon.
Speaker 1: We cannot give up our enrichment because it is an achievement of our own scientists.
Speaker 2: Trump posted on social media future strikes against Iran are possible, writing We'll do it again if necessary.
Speaker 3: What was that comment from the Iranian foreign minister? We can't give up our program because it's an achievement are of our scientists? What the hell kind of argument is that?
Speaker 1: That was a very odd one. I was just reading about all of those scientists. What was that? Was it nineteen who Israel took out, Yeah, as part of the big raid, and how senior they were and how they're in charge of everything. That was that. I think the bombs in Florida were certainly significant, and Israel's other bombing very significant, But I think the whole rub it out all those scientists is underappreciated.
Speaker 3: Probably make the next generation of smart kids. Maybe choose a different major. Also, I was going to be a nuclear scientist, but I think I'll study something else.
Speaker 1: Can I do computers? Please?
Speaker 3: Right before we get to the main thing I wanted to get to. So, Fox's number one story today, just observing Fox, is that scumbag murderer up in Idaho and is sentencing today. Any idea why they elevated that to the number one story?
Speaker 1: If it blades it, Lads, it's just a sort of kind of low browish, clickbaity horrifying murders. You don't, I myself, I want to know about that because it's part of you know, our psycheist human beings. We want to know more about what might kill us on how to prevent it.
Speaker 3: Okay, So Brett Stevens, he's an opinion piece journalist for the New York Times. As a piece out today, No, Israel's not committing a genocide, which I think is you know, good news that the New York Times is willing to print that. I'm sure the newsroom was very upset about that. It's also an argument that needs to be made. I'm gonna skip to the very end before I get into some of the details, because I thought it was pretty important that.
Speaker 1: He said this.
Speaker 3: Genocide is a word that was coined in the nineteen forties, and if it is to retain its status as a uniquely horrific crime, then the term can't be promiscuously applied to any military situation.
Speaker 1: We don't like.
Speaker 3: Wars are awful enough, but the abuse of the term genocide runs the risk of ultimately blinding as to real ones when they unfold, which is obviously true. Diluting the meeting of genocide of the word will only make them more likely to.
Speaker 1: Happen, right, Yeah, it's like clearly argued for years when everybody was calling everybody a racist for anything they didn't like. Of course we didn't understand it was an effort to take over institutions, but yeah, it's the same thing. It weakens the word, Oh I'm racist. Who cares you call everybody a racist? You call everything a genocide.
Speaker 3: He makes the argument that the term genocide does not fit with the facts on the ground, with what Israel is doing in Gaza. He points out, for instance, if Israel's intentions and actions are genocidal. If it is so malevolent that is committed to the annihilation of Gozins, which is what a genocide would be, why hasn't it been more methodical and vastly more deadly or more successful. Why not say hundreds of thousands of deaths after two years of being at this as opposed to about sixty thousand, which is the claim of the Hamas run Health Ministry. And they're probably exaggerating, and they don't distinguish between combatant and civilian deads. Even their exaggerated number that includes Hamas combatants is sixty thousand, not hundreds of thousands. If Israel has wanted to commit a genocide, they're the most powerful military in all of them. Add least they could do it and quickly. So that's one argument. It's kind of hard to get around.
Speaker 1: I have a comment. Just let me know when you're wanting to move on from this topic, but go ahead. I wanted to get to the He talks about how.
Speaker 3: Lots of civilians have died and the completely chaotic food distribution and everything like that, and the impossible situation that Israel is in and trying to get food to the gosens without Hama stealing it and strengthening them. And he also points out that the fact that over a million German civilians died in World War Two, thousands of them in bombings that we were doing, and dressden in other towns, made them victims of the war, but not a genocide. The aim of the Allies in the United States was to defeat the Nazis for leading Germany into war, not to wipe out the Germans simply for being German. Same as what's going here. Quite a few Gozens or Palestinians or whatever you want to call them could die in the attempt to wipe out Hamas, but the goal is to wipe out Hamas, not the Gozens.
Speaker 1: So that actually fits really well with the point I was going to make. And I've been saying this for a while, and I have not come across anybody who has refuted it via email or text or whatever or in alternate media. I think what we are seeing is something close to total victory for the first time, televised all over the world. Everybody's got a camera, everybody's televising what it looks like for one country to say that's it, We've got to completely defeat our enemy because they attack us over and over again, and we're through with it, and it's ugly and it's heartbreaking. And from the Israeli perspective, and I happen to agree with them, it's necessary. I mean, for instance, you loosen up the food distribution thing, so Hamas steals more of it, and your guys and the American contractors are at much greater risk. You let people cluster around you, some of whom have weapons, you don't fire into them, et cetera, et cetera. Then you strengthen your adversary. And Israel's attitude at this point is no Anything that strengthens somemas We're not gonna do, including getting our hostages back. That's what we're watching.
Speaker 3: In my opinion, I keep mentioning that I'm reading this book, Twilight of the Gods, which is about the last year of the war in the Pacific, the very end of World War Two, which we're celebrating the anniversary of right now. I'm surprised it's not getting more attention the eightieth anniversary of Ewojima, and you know, some of those great big battles leading up to the dropping of the atomic bombs. I have a feeling here. In about a week or so on the actual eightieth anniversary of dropping the bomb, there's going to be quite a bit of talk of they were on their backs, we didn't need to do that, et cetera, et cetera. So all that stuff is going to come back up. But man, we were just obliterating Japan at the weeks leading up to this, Like some of the stats are just incredible. We dropped more bombs on Japan, like in the day before the atomic bomb than the entire previous part of the war. I mean, it just had ramped up so much toward the end to try to get hit them to your point, to capitulate, to completely submit, to surrender, same way that had to happen with the Germans. And imagine if that had been televised and reported on and Twitter in the way that it would be now, or the way it is with Israel trying to wipe out a moss.
Speaker 1: It's hard to imagine.
Speaker 3: I mean, a lot of this stuff didn't get a lot of these stories didn't get told for decades. You know, best case scenario was a week later in the New York Times there'd be a paragraph, But some of this stuff didn't get told for years of what.
Speaker 1: I And there are some people who can't deal with that. They think, no, there's got to be another way that I can't be for that, We've got to give piece a chance or whatever. And there are some of us who are a bit more coldly practical who say that all of those things you just described ultimately saved many lives. So it was horrible, horrible, horrifying, but necessary.
Speaker 3: Back to this story because I have a feeling where you ty of chance to talk about the end of World War II here in a couple of weeks, because that's guaranteed mainstream media is going to go big on the whether we should have dropped the bomb or not. But Brett Stevens writes in The New York Times, what's unusual about Gaza is the cynical and criminal way Hamas has chosen to wage war in Ukraine. When Russia attacks with missiles, drones or artillery, the civilians go underground, while the Ukrainian military stays above ground to fight. In Gaza, it's the reverse. Harmasque goes underground doesn't allow the civilians to use their network of tunnels.
Speaker 1: They're not allowed in there.
Speaker 3: Ha Mosco's underground to leave the Gazins up above and suffer the consequences of Israel trying to bomb out Hamas.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, they're despicable. It is quite amazing despicable. Islamis totalitarians. Israel said, that's enough. We can't trust you ever again.
Speaker 3: How do you prosecute a war in the modern world where everybody gets to see it up close?
Speaker 1: I guess we're watching that. You've almost got to have the desperation of the Israeli people, a lot of them, and somebody like net Yahoo, who depending on the app who you ask, is just a very, very practical man, having been a Special Forces soldier himself, or a maniac, or he's holding out of power to keep himself out of jail or whatever. You've got to have a leader who is completely resolute.
Speaker 3: Back to the end of World War Two, there's been a lot of controversy for the last eighty years over whether or not FDR should have demanded unconditional surrender. The part that I didn't know was it was a complete off the cuff.
Speaker 1: None of his aides knew it was coming.
Speaker 3: It was a very trump asque and that everybody was scrambling because the press immediately was asking questions to you know, chief of staff, everybody, unconditional surrender? Would that come from? What does that mean?
Speaker 1: What about this? What about that?
Speaker 3: And they're all, we'll get back to you on that, because nobody knew he was going to say that.
Speaker 1: Hmm, interesting, yeah, it really is. Then he croaked.
Speaker 3: Then he croaked, and I was just reading the part last night where they have to sit down Harry Truman and let him know. Interesting story. Here we see we're working on this bomb or actually just about done. It's been to New Mexico. It's beautiful anyway, got to be the biggest weapon in the history of the world.
Speaker 1: So he is completely in the dark on that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was completely in the dark on practically everything about the war, not just that he was just not involved.
Speaker 1: I had to get up to speed really quick. He was the classic balancing VP choice for FDR, Midwestern guy down to Earth. He attracted the ex voter and the Y voter, but they had nothing to do with each other.
Speaker 3: He was not even close to the last person in the room when big decisions are made. He had no idea what was going on for the strategy of world War two. Then all of a sudden, it drops in your lap in the final weeks and you got to figure out do we drop a bomb? Do we invade with The plan was significantly bigger than.
Speaker 1: D Day invasion of France for invading Japan.
Speaker 3: Significantly, this is gonna be much much bigger and bloodier and bloodier. Anyway, we'll get chance to talk about that in early August. I guarantee you stay here.
Speaker 4: Hey, hi, guys, I saw the Subway just hired an executive from Burger Kinge to be their new CEO. It could be a lot of changes coming to Subway, but they just put out a new ad to reassure their longtime customers.
Speaker 5: Even though we're changing management, We've promised to keep all your favorite things about Subway, like five dollars foot longs for eight.
Speaker 1: Dollars workers who clearly hate your guts, cookies that were made either ten minutes or ten days ago. No in between, the writer lights than an operating room, a.
Speaker 6: Massive Jarrett cover up on the same scale as.
Speaker 1: The Epstein cover and Tuna Subway. Yeah, who was that shot at Tuna?
Speaker 3: I'm not having that lights as bright as an operating room. That is true, Subway is an incredibly bright restaurant.
Speaker 1: I'm not exactly sure now.
Speaker 3: My local subway. The person does seem to hate the customers.
Speaker 1: True.
Speaker 3: My experience with the cookies are always fresh and delicious. Their cookies are damn good. They brought this hate on themselves, though. Don't claim you have a foot long sandwich and it turns out to be eleven inches.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, Speaking of the world to work, a couple of more stories. First of all, Judy and I having a remodel done. I've enjoyed watching the process take place. Sometimes the work crewis are there, sometimes they're not. Sometimes the weather turns and they go home. At one point yesterday I texted her the carpenters are back, but they're not carpenting yet. And I found myself wondering, because I like words. Where the hell did the term carpenter come from. It originates from the Late Latin word carpenterius, meaning wagon maker or carriage maker. Term itself is derived from carpentum, referring to a two wheeled carriage, and has been adopted from the French form of that word.
Speaker 3: I guess sharpened tear, so you're getting a bowling Lane put in that's cool, it's correct, and an archery gallery. My twin loves archery and bowling. I love them. Actually, I do enjoy both of them. But anyway, Plumber's plumb right.
Speaker 1: Electricians deal with electricity, but Carpenter's deal with some far Latin word. Why don't we have our own word? A good American work. I can see why you're upset. Another note from the world of work. The w NBA All Stars already fairly commented upon. They're showing up for their game. Nobody watched, wearing the pay us what You Owe us shirts, a demand for higher salaries and profit sharing among the players. And I'm quoting Jeff Blair of the National Review here. From time to time, he says, then they played a game. Excuse me that nobody watched? Who won? I did? I was reading a book at the time, he says. The reaction on social media was instantaneous and brutal. However, who exactly what exactly is owed to whom? By whom tens of thousands of online accounts asked significantly ye simultaneously. My first reaction was that if woh now Le's skip that part the Babylon b had the best headline, as they often do. Uh oh. WNBA players demand to be paid what they're worth, and now they owe the NBA four hundred million dollars.
Speaker 3: Ooh good one, that's pretty good. And then he gets into whether it's actually a woke social justice.
Speaker 1: Thing or it's just a h hum labor dispute. They're trying to get a better deal, which is fine, trying to get the fans on their side. Yeah, I suppose. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I know people that I would describe as above average intelligence. I think it's unfair that they're getting paid less than NBA players.
Speaker 1: They are intelligent, but they are fools. They have no judgment. Back in twenty twenty, the WNBA players union negotiated a revenue sharing agreement guaranteeing them nine point nine percent of league revenues. Meanwhile, NBA players currently get a fifty percent share of all basketball related income distributed to them. And that's blah blah blah. That's what gets to why their complaints rings so hollow. The NBA essentially pays for the WNBA, which has lost money every single year of its existence. And he goes into elaborates on that. During the last very profitable season. The NBA generated eleven point three billion dollars in revenue, the WNBA somewhere around one hundred to two hundred million, a teeny tiny fraction is Television ratings are similarly a school compared with the NBA's except for occasionally a Caitlin Clark came right, So good luck with your labor dispute.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then the fact that they don't embrace the one person that has risen them to the level of even discussing it. Risen having helped them, wrote Rosen.
Speaker 1: We more on the ways to hear Armstrong and Getty. Whether it's right or wrong, It's time to go after people. Obama's been caught directly. Okay, So.
Speaker 3: I hadn't been paying close attention to this story until today. Trump making some pretty uh should be headline grabbing claims. But as David Mure on ABC News last night, led, do you have that clip still, Michael.
Speaker 5: Tonight, we have breaking news as we come on VI air, Ozzy Osbourne has died.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Never mind that the sitting pre just said that two presidents ago committed treason in lying about intelligence to try to ruin his presidency, which seems like a pretty big story.
Speaker 1: But that probably ought to go to jail.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, And sennyj Van jail Nope on the oddsboard died, So we covered that up anyway. Here's here's the Fox version of the story. And Obama responded to Trump's claims.
Speaker 5: President Donald Trump in the Oval office suggesting his predecessor, Barack Obama should face criminal charges.
Speaker 1: He's guilty. They this was treason. This was every word you can think of. They tried to steal the election.
Speaker 5: Trump's comments come after the Director of National Intelligence Tulsey Gabbard asked the Justice Department to look into allegations that members of the Obama administration quote altered intelligence to push the narrative of a Trump Russia plot days before Trump took office in twenty seventeen, despite prior intelligence reportedly indicating otherwise.
Speaker 3: So Matt Tybee, who had been quoting a lot lately. He's a journalist we both like. And one of the reasons I really believe him on this stuff is he can't stand Trump.
Speaker 1: He hates Donald Trump.
Speaker 3: He's written books about how awful he thinks Donald Trump is, but he hates lying in government.
Speaker 1: Even more than that. He and the journalists who kissed the ass of power.
Speaker 3: And particularly has been very skeptical, skeptical of our intelligence agent intelligence agencies and some of the things that they've done.
Speaker 1: So Tolci Gabbert, who you know, the.
Speaker 3: Messenger on this doesn't help because Telsey Gabbert to me is a bit of a whack job. But that doesn't mean everything that she does is not true. She released these documents. The documents newly declassified by her as the D and I show that the intelligence community assessment Muller, who was running the FBI at the time, and Senate reports all exclude voted the intelligence community's own secretly identified doubts about the allegation. The allegation being that Russia Putin specifically ordered the hack of the Democrat emails, remember Hillary's emails, that whole thing. Putin was behind that, and it was an effort by the Russians to get Donald Trump elected. Well, according to previously unpublished intelligence and this is just out, the FBI and the NSA expressed low confidence that Russia was behind the hack and release of the Democratic Party emails, and as has pointed out here, the joint FBI NSA descent is especially significant giving their role in this. The NSA is the agency best position to assess this sort of thing.
Speaker 1: They're the best in the world of this sort of thing.
Speaker 3: And the FBI would be the group that would lead a probe the cyber theft and all that sort of stuff, and they didn't because they had such low confidence that Russia was behind the hack.
Speaker 1: This is all new.
Speaker 3: So then why if the NSA and the FBI both thought, we don't have any evidence that Putin and the Russians were the ones that hacked Hillary's emails? Why then, in October of twenty sixteen, right before the election, did the Department of Homeland Security put out a statement claiming that US intelligence community is confident that Russia hacked the Democratic Party in order to interfere with the US election and help get Trump elected.
Speaker 1: Why did that happen? According to Jessaman, one member of the working group who I mentioned yesterday, said, we have no intelligence to directly support the idea that they wanted Trump to win. None in Komy and Clapper essentially said shut up. This has been and.
Speaker 3: Reported as now for how many years? Is that nine years? And I was watching MSNBC last night. They THEYD statis fact. We all know that Russia was hoping to get Donald Trump elected, that they hacked Tillery's emails. No, we don't know that. At least the FBI in the NSA didn't know that. I don't know where you're getting your information, but those are the two best organizations to try to figure that out, and their confidence was low. Notably, the FBI objected to formally accusing Russia and refused to participate. By that point, the joint statement had a more powerful endorser that According to testimony from Jay Johnson, who was the DHS secretary at the time, President Obama approved the statement and wanted us to make it. That is his testimony on that statement that came out October of twenty sixteen, that Obama was behind it for whatever his reasons were, and I think we can probably guess. And then on December, after Trump had had been already been a lot, Obama made another request asking the intelligence community to produce a new version of the Intelligence Community assessment that could be made public.
Speaker 1: The FBI and the how wow, wow, that's that's worth saying. He said, look, we got to come up with a version of this we can put out. Yeah, because there's too much classified stuff in here. But I got to get this to the New York Times. I still my assessment is this.
Speaker 3: I have very low confidence this will go anywhere and anything will come of it, just because of the way the world works. But I will for the rest of my life believe that this was an absolute railroad job, even more than I had thought before. I assumed that Russia probably did hack Hillery emails because they're you know, they're always they're messing it on stuff all the time. And I always assumed the trying to help Trump thing was just the Hillary had a ninety five percent chance of winning according to the New York Times. I mean, they were just trying to muck up our elections. It wasn't particularly that they thought Trump was going.
Speaker 1: To help them in anyway.
Speaker 3: They were just trying to mess with our elections and make it harder on the person that was going to come in as president. But the fact that the NSCA and the FBI thought, I don't know who hacked those emails.
Speaker 1: We certainly don't know it was the Russians. We have no reason to know that. Wow. Wow, Yeah, so much dirty pool, so much lying, so much cover up. But you know, you say it's not going to go anywhere because of the way the world works, and I know what you mean by that. I just also think there's too much plausible deniability. I mean, like the paper trail around the Brennan decision, when he had a number of top people saying, look, we have no evidence of this, we cannot assert this. This is a complete violation of our standards. And he had a lengthy meeting in which they articulated their serious concerns and quote, the assessment will stay the same, he reported. At the end of the meeting, Brennan could get up there and say, you know, then the guys for a living, so he'd say under oath, yeah, I was at that meeting, and yeah, five of the six guys said there's no evidence for it. But that sixth guy, man was he eloquent and he convinced me completely. He made some excellent points that nobody else had, and Yep, he convinced me that it was the Russians. So what do you got now.
Speaker 3: The FBI objected to formally accusing Russia and refused to participate, but the joint statement came out anyway from Jay Johnson, who testified under oath that Obama approved the statement and wanted us to make it that Russian Putin were behind the hack. Where did that come from? That's that's made up on a whole cloth, or like you said, maybe there's one person that did believe it for whatever reason.
Speaker 1: And then at what point did Obama, Brennan, Slade, Hillary get the FBI to go along with it? The infamous you know, call me leaking that steal dossier, which is just just unforgivable.
Speaker 3: That whole thing is so awful, and there's gonna be a reverse version of that at some point where the intelligence agencies screw a democrat or a Yeah, that goes the other way. And don't you worry about that as a lefty that you don't want. You don't want these intelligence agencies playing these.
Speaker 1: Games, no, because so many of them don't have principles. They just want power, especially inside the Beltway, they pretend to have principles. To quote for the empteenth time, that great few lines in Mark Leibovich's book This Town, we're both in on the joke. What's the joke? They didn't want to tell them, They finally told them. The joke is that we're patriots. Now they just want power because then they have access to the treasury. So yeah, they'll do about anything to get it. And if this happens next week, the scenario you described where the sh he was on the other foot, you will see every big foot media member you can name shouting about how the Intelligence Committee needs to be or community needs to be brought to heal and the spooks need to have some serious regulation on him and this is an absolutely awful dereliction of duty, an abuse of power, and blah blah blah. Now they can't be bothered. Eh.
Speaker 3: So the headline on that article that Matt Tayebee retweeted, and again he's no Trump fan by any means whatsoever. He's a guy who's, as everyone should be, highly scared of these big intelligence agencies and their ability to like manipulate the world.
Speaker 1: Right, But anyway, the headline was.
Speaker 3: US Intel concealed high level doubts about Russian interference. The whole narrative of Russian interference doesn't exist. Again, as recently as last night I was watching all the news channels reported is well, this one thing we do know, Russia hacked Tillery's emails and wanted Trump to be elected. We know that, so let's start there. No, we don't know that. We never knew that.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: How many people in America will ever hear this? Five percent?
Speaker 1: Too few? Yeah, Yeah, it's disappointing. Democracy doesn't work. Oh, speaking of which, I should have asked for this audio. The Secretary of Energy, whose name is of course in Schmidkevich. I can never remember his name. I'm the Secretary of lack of Energy today for some reason. Wow wow, I sorry to hear that. But whatever his name is, I really like the cut of his Jim. He's a smart guy, an entrepreneur. He joked with Brett Bear last night on Special Report that he hasn't had a boss since he was nineteen, but he's really enjoying Trump as a boss because Trump is so into energy, developing more sources of energy, more, a greater quantity of energy, cheaper energy, blah blah blah, and so it's been really really fun for him. But he mentioned, in kind of a lesser emphasized part of the interview that their cybersecurity programs are a super high priority because China. We know China is inside our systems, our energy systems. Right now, they are poised to do us damage and take our systems off grid, you know, just screw with us any way they can. Don't trust China, that's right, sir. I don't, but I thought that was something secretary Energy saying, Oh yeah, they're inside our systems already and we're trying to figure out how and looking for them and everything. But man, if the Chinese ever decided to pull that trigger, it's going to be crazy days. That's frightening. Your power goes out, your cell phone goes out, traffic lights go out, the local hospitals is running on emergency power. Oof.
Speaker 3: One more note on the story where we're talking about about the whole Russian hoax thingy. This I just came across. Even after John Brennan was told by career intel experts that the Steel dossier was garbage, Brennan ignored them and forced its inclusion into the Intelligent Community Assessment, the one that Obama put out. And this testimony is claimed to be true. Yes, but doesn't it ring true? Brennan reportedly responded after being told the Steele dossier failed to meet the basic requirements for being in this report. Yes, but does this range your job doesn't it sound like the sort of thing that Trump would do, so they put it in there.
Speaker 1: No, the intelligence agencies joined in on the oppo research and character assassination that is, you know, characteristic big time politics. As sure as hell shouldn't but that's exactly what happened.
Speaker 3: And they sleep well at night by feeling like they were patriots because Trump was the new Hitler.
Speaker 1: So we were doing the right thing.
Speaker 3: We're standing up for America, right, ah right, we'll see if we ever get to the bottom this.
Speaker 1: More on the way. We do not have time for this kind of sillings.
Speaker 7: Here are some other headlines tonight. Life threatening dome is intensifying. It's expected to push temperatures into the upper nineties for a huge portion of the country. High humidity will make the conditions seem hotter, with feels like readings above one hundred degrees in some places.
Speaker 3: Or as Joe calls it, summer. Oh my god, a life threatening heat dome.
Speaker 1: You say, hey, Michael, you know a metal guy who does Catle crumb Land for us and stuff like that. He's got to do. Love threatening heat dome just feels like it needs that to me.
Speaker 3: So we got a new one Life threatening heat Dome good Lord, or, as Joe Getty calls it, summer.
Speaker 1: Yeah. My wife and I were caught in the LTHD the other day and we said to each other, cheese, it's hot. I don't want to do anything outside, do you know, Let's stay inside. That's how we dealt with the lave threatening heat Dome.
Speaker 3: You want to hear something amusing, I just asked chat GPT give me a list of things people have blamed climate change on. Oh really, and uh, some of them kind of makes sense, but even in total, when you hear them, it's I mean, it is what it is like. For instance, Number one, shark attacks, warmer oceans, more sharks near the short that could be, but I'll just go through them. Fast shark attacks, more plain turbulence, worsening allergies, blander wine, angrier lobsters, cows producing less milk, coffee shortages, shorter ski seasons, increase in jellyfish, more kidney stones, sex changing reptiles, birds are getting smaller invasions of spiders, Moose are losing their hair, worsening bo more left handed polar bears. Wait a second, wow, more left handed polar bears.
Speaker 1: The nightmare he had thousands of polar bears, can't use a pair of.
Speaker 6: Scissors, tasteless, tasteless fish, exploding trees, longer mating seasons for pandas, Falling iguanas and floriders are like.
Speaker 3: Oh ye, thank you fossil fuel. Falling iguanas in Florida. I actually had that. I was laying in a hummock. Is that how you pronounce it? I was making a hammock by this little house I rented by the ocean, and it was just as like serena idyllic, like you're in Paradise sort of setting as you could have. But I was in this hammock under this thatch roof thing, and there's like this rustling and stuff.
Speaker 1: I was half asleep.
Speaker 3: There's all this wrestling, and then a PLoP and I looked down in this iguana had fallen out of the top of the thing and landed next to me in the in the hammock on the ground, and it kind of looked around like, what the hell was.
Speaker 1: That it ran off? Because of the global warming exactly tasteless fish.
Speaker 3: Warm water can alter fish muscle composition, oh of course, okay, and so they taste worse, not better. It seems like just as likely as it make them taste better, worsting bo higher temps equals more sweat.
Speaker 1: Okay, the sex change in rectal thing is true, but what does happen? Because then this is so bizarre. I've learned this about sea turtles that if the temperature the mean temperature when the eggs are what eggs do, it's a gest state as they're laying their eggifying. If the temperature is below a very precise point, they figured it out, the turtles will be females, and if it's above temp they will be males, or vice versa. I can't remember which, but it's thought provoking, in very very odd.
Speaker 3: Does that work that way for people? Make your wife sleep out in the car overnight and you have a.
Speaker 1: Boy or I really want a son this time, honey, So I'm sorry, and no, no jacket.
Speaker 3: How about giant spiders? Kind of a reverse sort of situation, birds getting smaller? Is there anything we can do about that? More Kelly or Park buy some shorts like this one. More kidney stones, dehydration from rising temps.
Speaker 1: Drink more water.
Speaker 3: Then if you're hotter, drink more. You don't just drink the same amount of water no matter how hot it gets.
Speaker 1: Do you now, of course not, It's all ridiculous, and besides, what are you going to do anyway? China's cranking out the pollutants as fast as they can. That was pretty good speaking, Yeah, that's pretty funny. Speaking of progressive policies, Next Hour, What you don't get Next Hour subscriber podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand wherever you like to get podcasts. Give us a nice review to what Ah Speaking of progressive policies. The new mayor of San Francisco who has jettisoned virtually every woke policy. What's his approval rating now in the city after just six months. We'll tell you about it. I want to hear that. Armstrong and Getty