Speaker 1: This is a Jesse Kelly Show. It is that Jesse Kelly Show. Another hour of the Jesse Kelly Show. Reminding you you can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. I'm gonna get through all the stupid Christopher Rice stuff, all right, as soon as we're done with this, I'm telling you right now, I'm not playing it again during the show. I'm not. I'm not why because I want results. I'm glad you had a hearing. I'm glad you exposed him for being a liar. I'm glad you asked the tough questions. I'm glad, I'm glad, I'm glad, I'm glad. But at the end of that, the only concrete, honestly, the only concrete proposal I believe I've seen all day out of the GOP is building the FBI a new headquarters, only in a different state, Alabama, which is way nicer than DC anyway. That's that's the punishment. That's it, guys. We're super mad at you, and we're gonna we're gonna build you a new house, but not here, somewhere else. Wow, man, talk about putting the fear of God at him. All right, that's uh, Let's play this little clip because I just want to make sure everyone remembers. It's easy to forget with all the things in the news out there. Remember the pipe bombs on January sixth, there were pipe bombs. You want a little there were a little tidbit on this. I got this from Darren Batty at Revolver. You want to know a little tidbit about the pipe bombs. Remember some guy put pipe bombs down at the RNC and the DNC. And I may explain something to you about how technology works for you current and future criminals out there. Your cell phone, it is a surveillance device. They know where you are at all times when you have your cell phone on you, and that data is actually stored in many different places from apps from it. They know where your cell phone is at all times. And wrap your mind around this, because this is going to be important to our story, all right, wrap your mind around this. If let's say, right now, somebody breaks into my Midlife Prices car again and they steal the munchies. I got these flameing hot mounchies in there. They steal the munchies I have in a backseat, and I'm furious about it. And I get a hold of my buddy at the FBI a week later and I say, hey, who was in this area? Eight thirty pm Eastern time? That's roughly the time my car got broken into? Who was by my car? Do you know that they can access that information, that they can look that up and say, oh, well, this phone number, this cell phone, it was right here, right at your car, right at this exact time, and that cell phone is registered to this individual. That is the technology that's available today. Also, keep it that in mind when you have your cell phone on you. Now here's an interesting little tidbit for you, again courtesy of Darren Batty. Did you know did you know that they set the data for the pipe bomb guy? You know the RNC and DNCA when you set the pipe bombs? Did you know they said the cell phone data is unavailable. Data has been corrupted. But wait, there's actually more. If you can't go through official channels, as I mentioned, you can go through a few big apps that gather and sell your data. And did you know that Darren Batty and Revolver reached out to these places and they said, hey, we would like to know who exactly this was. And these places initially said, oh, absolutely, we'll get you that because you're buying the data from them as part of how they do their business. And then a day or two later, every one of these ones came back and said, oh, sorry, we can't work with you on this. Interesting, isn't it. Did you know that the surveillance data, the surveillance the video of the guy placing the pipe bombs? Did you know that it was altered and the quality was reduced that it's less that guy his quality. If you look at the video and I saw, it's fascinating boom right when that guy shows up, the quality gets reduced so you can't recognize anything. Did you know that everything what I just said is not tenfol on your head stuff that's real? Which I thought made this question even more interesting?
Speaker 2: In review with assistant director Steven Don, Twino chairman Jordan and I sent you a letter a month ago. Some of the information that we found in that interview was that phone data that could have helped to identify the pipe bomber was corrupted. He also wasn't sure who found how the second bomb was found at the DNC. Do you know how the second bomb was found at the DNC? And when do you plan on answering our letter?
Speaker 3: Well as to the letter, I will work with the department to make sure we can figure out what information we can provide.
Speaker 4: As you know, this is a.
Speaker 3: Very active, ongoing investigation and there are some restrictions on.
Speaker 2: That, but we can handle classified information and we fund your department, and so you need to provide that.
Speaker 3: It's not respectfully, it's not an issue of classification. It's an issue of commenting on ongoing criminal investigations, which is something that by long standing department policy, we are restricted in doing it. In fact, the last administration actually strengthened those policies partly.
Speaker 2: That's not our policy, though, and we fund you.
Speaker 1: So let's move on. Do you know how the second life bomb? Can you tell us how the second.
Speaker 2: Hype bomb was found at the DNC?
Speaker 4: Again, I'm not going to get into that here.
Speaker 2: Nine hundred days ago is when this happened, and you said you had total confidence we'd apprehend the subject.
Speaker 1: M Hey, the data was deleted, that's all. Oh sorry, man, something must have went wrong. You know, you know who installed the data? Things that day, probably the same people who were in charge of Jeffrey Epstein's camera system in the jail. The data just got deleted that day. None of the big tech companies will give the data over. And nine hundred days later, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, they are still on it. They are digging into this, guys, and of course because they're still digging into it, they can't comment on it at all. Almost feels like we're being lied to, doesn't It Almost feels like, man, I hate to say, it almost feels like the FBI was involved, doesn't it now something else that they're involved in, And this this I take no joy in bringing this information to you, information you probably already know. But changing your bank is a huge pain in the rear end. It is awful. You have all these things between direct deposit with your employers and the various accounts that are linked to your bank, and that's just there are so many reasons changing your bank is a nightmare. I admit it as a nightmare. But please hear me when I tell you really really need to stop banking with Bank of America. If you are you want to hear something horrifying, sit back and Listen.
Speaker 2: The Bank of America, with no legal process, was gave to the FBI gun purchase records with no geographical boundaries for anybody that was a Bank of America customer.
Speaker 5: Is that true?
Speaker 1: Well, what I do you know is that.
Speaker 3: A number of business community partners all the time, including financial institutions, share information with us about possible criminal activity and minderstanding.
Speaker 1: Is that that's fully lawful? Yeah? Bank of America took all your gun purchase information and they handed it to the FBI. And that begs the question before we go on here, because I think this is a pretty good question. Why does the FBI want to know about my guns? I'm a law abiding citizen? Are you? You're a law abiding citizen? For the most part, Why does the Federal Bureau of Investigation have any interest whatsoever in the guns? II? O. Look, we gloss over this and we move on past this. Gun control debates so often that we never just just pause for a moment and nail down on that. Why does the Federal Bureau of Investigation? Why do they have any interest in the weapons I have? Are you planning on trying to take them from me? I can't see why else you would want to know that, are you planning on trying to take my guns for me? And I think the answer we all have to assume is yes. Right if if I ask Chris, hey, Chris, do you do you have a piece of gum? There's only one reason I would be asking that question, right, I want it? And that leads us to question number two, an obvious question I realized, but a question we should talk about. If the FBI does want my guns, why, why exactly would you want my guns? I haven't heard anyone with them, I Lord willing, won't hurt anyone with them unless they're tr trying to hurt me or mine? Why would the Federal Bureau of Investigation? Why would they even want be of A to hand over my purchase history? Why do you think that is? Oh? But hey, don't worry, guys, don't hey, don't stress. We're moving their headquarters to Alabama. Boom. That's gonna teach them no more unlawfulness at the FBI, not now that they have to move to Bama. Thanks gop gos. All right, we're still not time. I'm gonna try to wrap up all this Ray stuff so I can move on to some other things. Speaking of guns you carry one, Do you carry a hero gun with it? Or maybe you're not a gun guy or a gun girl. Do you carry a hero gun just period or a hero arrow, depending on what you're looking for. The hero gun shoots these pepper balls one hundred miles per hour. They hit you and then they explode and you're in this pepper cloud. It's frigging brutal. The hero arrow shoots this gel out there. Hero arrow's a little smaller, easier to fit in your pocket or purse. But either or fine. Do you own one? More importantly, do you carry one? It doesn't do you any good at home, sitting on your dresser doesn't do you any good sitting in your garage. Buy one for the person you love the most, so they can stop a bad man from hurting them badly. That daughter you sent off to college needs a Hero arrow, Please, your son, your mom. Hero twenty twenty dot com code Jesse hits you a special discount. Hero twenty twenty dot com code Jesse. State restrictions may apply. Feeling a little stocky, follow like and subscribe on social at Jesse Kelly Shell. It is that Jesse Kelly show. Let's take a quick break here from all this Christopher Ray stuff, and let's focus on technology because I want to be I want to be better about techechnology than I am. I don't want to be that old man that doesn't know how to do anything. But I already see myself turning into that. My sons have to handle everything for me. And I used to make fun of my dad, and this is what I get for making fun of my dad, because now I've gotten to this point where I just decided I'm done advancing, no, no other advancements whatever. I'm going to stay right here. But I want to be better. I want to be smarter. I want to understand things better than I do. That's why when it comes to advanced technologies, I'm going to rely on the experts.
Speaker 6: I think. The first part of this issue that should be articulated is AI is kind of a fancy thing. It's first well, it's two letters and it means artificial intelligence. But ultimately what it is is it's about machine learning, and so the machine is taught.
Speaker 1: Hold on, hold on, I don't know if you've heard her. I want to make sure everyone has that AI is two letters artificial intelligence. You know what I'm starting to over again. I'm worried some people didn't get that AI is two letters. Both of those letters can be found in the alphabet. So anyway, going on, and I.
Speaker 6: Think the first part of this issue that should be articulated is AI is kind of a fancy thing. It's first of all, it's two letters. It means artificial intelligence. But ultimately what it is is it's about machine learning, and so the machine is taught. And part of the issue here is what information is going into the machine that will then determine and we can predict then if we think about what information is going in, what then will be produced in terms of decisions and opinions that may be made through that process.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, I feel so much smarter now. Thank you, Dome, Thank you two letters. That's one of those things that's gonna stay with me for a while. Just little bits, just little bits of knowledge. Let's go back to Christopher Ray Christopher Raight talking about the Durham Report. So this Durham Report comes out and we found out the FBI is a bunch of criminals. What are you gonna do about it?
Speaker 5: Are you concerned about this activity by the FBI? And what was communicated to the FISA Court.
Speaker 4: I consider the conduct that was described in the Durham report as totally unacceptable and unrepresentative of what I see from the FBI every day and must never be allowed to happen again.
Speaker 5: And have there been consequences as a result, is mister Auten had? Has he had consequences?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 4: Again, I can't speak to pending personnel matters, as you would perhaps remember from your own time in law enforcement.
Speaker 1: Of course, Oh wow, so you're unhappy with what happened? What are you gonna do about it? Wow, that's pending. We can't talk about anything that's pending.
Speaker 7: Americans have seen the FBI's Richmond Field office put together a memorandum saying pro life Catholics are extremist. They've seen twenty FBI agents SWAT team members show up the home of Mark Halk and arrest him in front of his wife and seven children, even though he had indicated he'd be happy to turn himself in.
Speaker 1: And what was he arrested for?
Speaker 7: Him and his twelve year old son were praying outside an abortion facility. Some guys start screaming in his son's face, and he did what frankly, any dad would do, defended his child. The FBI did for sin, thank goodness to Richmond Catholic memorandum, but they refuse to tell Congress who wrote it and who approved it. And mister Halk, mister Halck. When he got his day in court, he was acquitted by a jury of his peers. American speech is censored. Parents are called terrorists, Catholics are called radicals. And I haven't even talked about the spying that took place of a presidential campaign or the rating of a four president's home.
Speaker 1: That sounds serious. Doesn't it serious enough to move their headquarters to Alabama? Ouch, that'll really hurt them. One of my favorites in Congress I will be honest about this is Harriet Hageman Wyoming. I love this woman.
Speaker 8: Director Way, you and I both know that the federal government is forbidden from doing indirectly what it cannot do directly. In other words, neither you nor the FBI have any legal authority to circumvent the First Amendment by using a surrogate to do your dirty work. Yet that is exactly what you.
Speaker 4: Have been doing.
Speaker 8: The Bureau under your watch has been using proxies to violate the First Amendment. Were you the person who gave the orders to use these social media companies to violate the First that violate American's First Amendment rights?
Speaker 3: Again, I don't agree with your description of our engagements.
Speaker 1: So who did you come so?
Speaker 8: Who made the decision to use social media companies as a proxy to suppress the First Amendment rights of American citizens?
Speaker 1: Because I don't believe that's what we did.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure there's anyone that would have made such a decision.
Speaker 8: Do you really expect the American public to believe that you were not involved in the decisions related to using social media companies to suppress the First Uh?
Speaker 1: All right, now, I'll probably get to a couple more of these and then we're gonna move on. Trump says that he's probably not going to participate participate in the Republican primary debates. I give you my wildly popular thoughts about that and more. I'm also gonna take your calls tonight eight seven seven three seven seven four three seven three. This will definitely be the last chance you have to talk to me until we get back from Israel, unless you're gonna email the show Jesse at Jesse Kellyshow dot com But again you can call eight seven seven three seven seven four three seven three, no small talk and get right to the point, all right. Remember you get a little bonus when you call on your pure Talk phone and announce that's what you're calling from. You get the soundboard item of email Tree is free because everyone deserves to be rewarded for dumping garbage communist companies like Verizon AT and T and T Mobile and putting where their money where their morals are, and switching to a patriotic company that loves the country. Their CEO is a veteran. They love the country so much their customer service guess where it's based, Right here in the United States of America. When you talk to pure Talk, they speak English. And yes, I know I sound like a crotchety old man. It's so nice to finally talk to someone who not only I can understand, but that understands me. I'm so sick of having to repeat myself in an elevated voice on the phone. It takes ten minutes. You can either get a new phone and a new number, or keep your phone. Keep your number, but it's ten minutes on the phone. Pick up your cell phone dial pound two five zero and say Jesse Kelly, all right, pound two five zero, say Jesse Kelly, switch to pure talking. Don't forget if you call in on a pure talk phone to tell me that way, I know. We'll do some more race stuff, your calls, some emails, inflation, Trump and the debates, all kinds of juice still to come on the Jesse Kelly Show. Hang on, is he smarter than everyone who knows?
Speaker 4: Does he think so?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Jesse Kelly Show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show. I decided we get back to a couple more Christopher Ray things a little bit. I want to hit this Trump stuff and then get to some calls, do an email or two. Since we're not gonna speak again for so long. Don't worry. I'll be here to my own Friday. But you know how it goes. Remember you need to get your ask doctor Jesse Questions emailed in early this week Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. All right, or your love, hey, death threats, whatever you want. So you know, we don't do a bunch of primary talk. It's not even the top twenty most important things going on in the world. That's something that I obsess over like everyone else seems to. Latest news from the primary talk is out of Trump's camp. It's quote unlikely that he's going to participate in any of the Republican primary debates. And my thoughts on this, I'm relatively sure are going to anger every single person, no matter your persuasion. So we might as well go ahead and get this out. Okay. I've been honest with you about how I plan on voting as of now in the primary, very honest about how I'm voting, why I'm voting that way. And I've been honest with you about how I wanted everybody to get in the primary. Why. Because I want these candidates to challenge each other and beat each other up. Because that's how you and me, that's how we both get the best GOP nominee we can get. We don't get it through all the flowers and rainbows and compliment I love this guy, he's so nice. You get it through fighting. That's how we get our best guy. Donald Trump not debating one, it's a smart move, it's the only move.
Speaker 4: Two.
Speaker 1: I despise it. And if I wasn't already voting for heavy D, this would only push me further into that camp. Let me explain from Trump's perspective, if you're really up by thirty, if you really are, why in the world would you go stand on stage and let Chris Christy and Heavy D and everyone else throw poop atch you the whole time? If you're Donald Trump, I wouldn't go either. I don't blame him for it in the least, not at all. And if you're Ron DeSantis, if you're on Team DeSantis and you want Donald Trump to debate, well, honestly, that's the Santis' faults so far. Now, let me explain. I'm saying so far, it's way early to even be having this talk. It's July of twenty twenty three. But if DeSantis can't close the gap enough to scare Trump into debating, well, then honestly that's a personal problem. Now, when I said that would push me away from voting for Trump in the primary, this is also what I mean. I don't care about Donald Trump. I don't care about Rohndo, Santis, Vive Blah or Pants or any of them. They're all politicians to me. They mean nothing to me. I believe that you're trying to work for me. I don't work for you. And so because you're trying to work for me, you go get on stage and you compete for my vote. You go get up there and you prove to me you have the brains and everything else to fight with all these other people and earn my vote. And if you won't do that, and again I want to reinforce, I think it's the smart move to not do that. But if you won't do that, that tells me you think you're above me, you don't think you need to earn my vote. That's a problem for me because I'm tired of these people feeling like we work for them. I don't work for any of you, nor would I. You're trying to work for me. We have a country to save. Here, you go earn my vote. So there I probably made everybody man either way. That's how I feel. Eight seven seven three seven seven four three seven three. I get to these calls here, and if you'll want to finish up with this Chris Ray stuffuse I promise you I'd get to all of it. This is quite a doozy here. Let's just keep in mind before we before we go with this, the fies a court. It's a court they set up and the purpose of the pies A court was to make sure that your civil rights would not be abused. That's how they sold it to US. I guess I should say why. Because these agencies like the FBI, they want PHIZA warrants to spy on you, an American citizen. That's not supposed to be something that can happen. So they set up a special court to make sure that this will be reviewed by a special judge. And we've found out now I believe the numbers ninety eight percent over ninety eight over ninety eight percent of the PHIS warrant applications are approved. So we didn't get a special court. We got a monkey with the stamp that says approved on it, and they did approved, approved every time. Keep that in mind as you listen to this.
Speaker 9: How many illegal FISA queries have occurred under your leadership of the FBI.
Speaker 3: Well, there are reports that have come out with different numbers about compliance incidents.
Speaker 9: More than a million illegal ones, because that's what the Inspector General said. The Inspector General said that in the three point four million of these queries, more than a million were in error. Do you have any basis to disagree with that assessment by the Inspector General.
Speaker 3: I'm I'm not sure actually that's a correct characterization of the Inspector General's.
Speaker 9: Oh well, I on that the internet will remind you of had in moments. But let's now go to what the court said. The court said it was over two hundred thousand that have occurred on your watch. Would do you have any basis to disagree with that assessment?
Speaker 3: Again, I don't have the numbers I sit here right now, what I can It's like a.
Speaker 9: Number you should know how many times the FBI's breaking the law under your watch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and maybe the most revealing part about why the FBI shouldn't be moved to Alabama. It should be defunded, every employee fired, go back to the private sector, and then when you're done, demo the Hoover building to the ground and build a monument in its stead, talking about the endless crimes the FBI has perpituated against the American people. If you'd like any more evidence of that, let's wrap up this Christopher Ray talk with Eric Swalwell's questioning in its own way. Doesn't this line of questioning say everything?
Speaker 5: I want to talk more about your workforce because that's where you started. A couple weeks ago at the bureau, you had family Day.
Speaker 1: Can you tell us what family day is?
Speaker 3: Family Day is an opportunity for employees from really all over. The FBI tends to be primarily from the nearby geographies because of the trip that they have to make to employees to bring their families into FBI headquarters so that they can see a little bit about the place their loved ones work and why.
Speaker 1: Mom or dad can't like it. We're doing the flowery thing here. It's just a family environment, and these just do gooder men and women know. No, FBI and Ukraine spy Agency ran censorship operation and pressured social media giants to ban users, including verified American accounts, over Russian disinformation. No, I don't care how many family days you have down at check aheadquarters. It's still a profoundly evil, evil organization. All right, All right, Well that's my thoughts on it. Everything They would did some emails and stuff. Let's do some of these first though. Brian New York, go.
Speaker 10: Hey Jessey. First of all, I loved your show. I used to be a big loving guy, but I've totally come around to you. I listen to the almost every time I can listen. I was listening to Ray dance around all these answers and how often he says he can't comment on an ongoing investigation. And it dawned on me. I remember several years ago, sort of shortly after Biden got elected or wormed his way in, they almost announced immediately that Hunter Biden is under investigation. I didn't realize it at the time. I thought, actually, kind of, well, that's strange that they're actually coming out and saying it. The reason they did, the reason they did. These guys do all what they do is that then they wanted to be able to say, had they been asked questions, had the press been doing their job, they could have said, well, of course we can't comment on a lot ongoing investigation. They loved when these investigations are open because then they can dance around. They never have to answer a question.
Speaker 1: That's all one thousand correct. This is the game they play. They open cases, they never close cases, not because they're still investigating, because it gives them the ultimate new poll. I've got exhibit a of that when we get back, and then we'll get to more of these eight seven seven three seven seven four three seven three. Let's first talk about your dog, though there are many, many wonderful moments we have with these dogs. When I get home tonight, my fluffy idiot Fred is going to come bounding into the laundry room and practically tackle me until I snuggle with him. Yeah, I act like I don't like it, but it's actually really wonderful. I would like that to go on for quite some time. If I continue to just give Fred dog food every day, he's gonna die way earlier than he should because I never give him nutrition, and he's a living thing. He needs nutrition just like you do, just like I do. That's why I pour Rough Greens on his food, all natural nutritional supplement, vitamins, minerals, omega oils, antioxidants. You will see a health difference in your dog's coats, breath is energy, it's everything fixed fread's digestive issues. Go to Freerroughcreens dot com slash Jesse and get a free jumpstart trial back. All right, It's incredible the difference in your dog. He doesn't even get your infections anymore.
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 1: Or call eight three three three three My dog fighting for your freedom every.
Speaker 9: Day, The Jesse Kelly Show.
Speaker 1: It is The Jesse Kelly Show. Reminding you you can download the iHeartRadio app free and you can download the podcast of the show. They podcast the whole thing on iHeart, Google, Spotify, iTunes. Don't forget to subscribe on iTunes and leave a review talking about how handsome I am. To that last guy's point, we played it earlier. They never close investigations. Why is it because they're still digging into the matter. No, they leave the investigation open so they can make sure they never have to answer questions.
Speaker 2: Interview with Assistant director Stephen Don Twino chairman Jordan and I sent you a letter a month ago. Some of the information that we found in that interview was that phone data that could have helped to identify the pipe bomber was corrupted. He also wasn't sure who found how the second bomb was found at the DNC. Do you know how the second bomb was found at the DNC and when do you plan on answering our letter?
Speaker 3: Well as to the letter, I will work with the department to make sure we can figure out what information we can provide. As you know, this is a very active, ongoing investigation and there are some restrictions on that, but we.
Speaker 2: Can handle classified information and we fund your department, and so you need to provide.
Speaker 3: That it's not respectfully, it's not an issue of classifications, an issue of commenting on ongoing criminal investigations, which is something that by long standing department policy we are restricted in doing, and in fact, the last administration actually strengthened those parts.
Speaker 1: Okay, so he's lying, lying to your face, GOP. Question is what are you going to do about it? Right? What are you going to do about it?
Speaker 11: Why?
Speaker 1: I know what I'm going to do. I'm going to set this political stuff aside and I'm going to get boned up on technology.
Speaker 6: And I think the first part of this issue that should be articulated is AI is kind of a fancy thing. It's first of all, it's two letters. It means artificial intelligence. But ultimately what it is is it's about machine learning, and so the machine is taught. And part of the issue here is what information is going into the machine that will then determine and we can predict then if we think about what machine, what information is going in?
Speaker 1: What the look it's two letters, two letters, not one two, they're both in the alphabet and they stand for artificial intelligence. Pretty deep stuff, Tim and Tennessee hope you're ready for that kind of technology education.
Speaker 11: Absolutely love the show. Jessie wanted to make a point about that. We're all laughing about the two letters in the alphabet, but what we're falling to me is if where she said, we plug in the information. So that's telling me that they're going to plug in their information of what they want the machine to give back, but they're not going to give our information or the other side of the coin. The machine's only going to be reporting on one side of the coin one thousand percent.
Speaker 1: And actually Chris and Michael were boning me up on this earlier. When it comes to chat GPT, that's that automatically can write things for you. Apparently you just go to some app and you tell it write you an essay on border security, you know, go write an essay on border security, and these responses come back really left wing, extremely left wing, shaded left. Well, just like his point, it's because of all the data that goes in and dome. Dome gets into that at the end. Do you think the people who censor in control everything. Do you think the people who have told the FBI to cancel your Facebook account aren't going to control what goes in to AI. Let's set the laughter aside for a moment. Listen when she says it at the end, He's right, This is the important point.
Speaker 6: I think the first part of this issue that should be articulated is AI is kind of a fancy thing. It's for Swell's two letters. It means artificial intelligence. But ultimately what it is is it's about machine learning, and so the machine is taught. And part of the issue here is what information is going into the machine that will then determine and we can predict them if we think about what machine, what information is going in, what then will be produced in terms of decisions and opinions that may be made through that process.
Speaker 1: Kind of laid it all out there on accident, didn't she. He's right. We myself included, were all laughing because she's a moron, But she really gave the gameway at the end. The communist, because he seeks out domination always, because we don't. Our brains don't work that way. The communist hears AI, and the communist immediately he doesn't even think about Terminator two or drones, or he doesn't think about a little robot that will clean your house for you. The communist immediately thinks, how can I use this to gain power and crush my enemies? Oh? I know. I'll control all the information that goes into it, and then the information that comes out will all be mine. This is what I was talking uh, I think it was earlier this week. Remember I was talking about making Wieners individually versus a Wiener factory, and how they they create the factories. They're out there making Wiener factories. We're making individual wieners. They again, they're seizing an institution which insulates their agenda from ever being attacked properly. They're not going to try to control an individual computer. They're going to try to control AI itself. Well, woa, whoa, whoa. We'll determine what's safe to put in there and what's not safe, of course, for the greater good and all that. Oh, yes, definitely. Kevin Florida, go.
Speaker 11: Hey, hey, Jesse, how you doing.
Speaker 1: Listen? I've warned you. I'm me warn you again. There can be no small talk on the show. Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot COM's the email address the number is eight seven seven three seven seven four three seven three. Just get right to the point, all right now before we get into some emails and get back to these, and then we'll talk about inflation and Harvard's white kids and everything else. Let's talk about this. When I bring up testosterone levels. It's easy to fall into this trap and think, oh, it's just about having kids, feeling stronger, you know, smooching on your wife. It's about your mind as much as it is anything else. Your mind in your health. Guys, your mind has to have testosterone or it doesn't work properly. It doesn't look. We have things our body needs, and right now, because of our waters, food and everything else, our bodies are denied these things. Go get a male Vitality stack from Chalk and make sure you are fine. I don't care if you're twenty, I don't care if you're eighty. Twenty percent increase in your testosterone in ninety days naturally natural herbal supplements. Female Vitality Stack for the ladies. Ladies, you're ready to feel twenty years younger. Choq dot com promo code Jesse. All right, Chalk dot Com promo code Jesse. That's what gets you thirty five percent off subscriptions. Now, a lot has been made about affirmative action in recent days, especially with this recent Supreme Court ruling. And you remember what the ruling was about. The ruling was for these colleges. Colleges are blocking out all the Asians because all the Asian kids are getting sixteen hundreds on the acts and say or on the SATs, and they're trying to make campus blacker and whatnot. And so as a result, more accomplished students are getting bounced out of college campuses and less qualified students are getting into Harvard. That's just the way it works when you get affirmative action. That's the way it works. That's how it goes. But I thought somebody said something when it came to affirmative action that was really, really profound, And I gotta tell you it made me. It made me rethink some things. I'm gonna play that for you. Then we'll get back to these calls next