Speaker 1: Scrubbing in with Becca Tilly and Tanya rap An iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 2: Hello everybody, we are scrubbing in back in the studio, back in the stude.
Speaker 3: How does it feel for you? Tanya?
Speaker 1: You know this is my way of choice? Yes, podcast of choice. Yeah, yeah, I think it's everybody's. Yeah, just the vibes, the vibes, no delay, no screens.
Speaker 4: You we're surrounded by screens. There's literally one.
Speaker 1: Ah, there are screens are out number bus at the screens. The screens are just there. We look into each other's eyes.
Speaker 3: Oh, I see you.
Speaker 4: Knows in this room.
Speaker 1: Human connection.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you get the jokes more when we're in person.
Speaker 1: I think I do. I think I'm quicker in person than I am on delay. Okay, it says there's delay. What delay causes delay? There's delay in the screens when we're on screen. Can I get a come from me?
Speaker 4: In studio or not? In studio? We don't get your jokes or your comments.
Speaker 2: They right, well, there go all around us because none they don't make sense.
Speaker 3: They don't they.
Speaker 2: Go over our head, they go around our body, under our feet.
Speaker 3: They're just over us exactly.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because Tanya is elevated. Her mind is elevated above the rest.
Speaker 1: Don't even get me started, because I'm on a whole nother level after this weekend. But I want to talk about your weekend. First.
Speaker 3: Okay, my weekend. I had a great weekend.
Speaker 1: Just chill, super chill, very chill.
Speaker 3: I I'm trying to Okay.
Speaker 2: Well, first of all, I would just like to say that starting last week, so it's been six days, I haven't had any like processed food.
Speaker 3: Everything I've eaten, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Everything I've eaten has been like farmed to table.
Speaker 2: Sure, crazy, but like went and bought groceries like fresh produce. Haley and I cooked, well, mostly Haley cooked. But yeah, so I feel like my body's going through a detox. Though they feel nice, No, like I feel like I'm in the d talk space.
Speaker 3: Was like, where is the process.
Speaker 1: Of no pop tarts?
Speaker 4: McDonald's potato chips?
Speaker 2: No? Wow, my potato chips were like some like plantain chip or something.
Speaker 3: I don't know, something healthy Haley had?
Speaker 4: Wow, something healthy?
Speaker 1: Is I something healthy?
Speaker 5: Had something?
Speaker 1: You don't get that over zoom.
Speaker 3: You don't get those harmonies.
Speaker 1: No, no, so uh Friday.
Speaker 2: We went and had a old date Night and that was fun, and then Saturday and Sunday we just kind of chilled.
Speaker 3: Like Saturday, we had a really chill day.
Speaker 2: Like watch the Oceans eleven through thirteen series.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: You know what sparked this was that was eleven and thirteen. No, there's eleven, twelve and thirteen. Ocean's eleven, Ocean's twelve, Oceans thirty.
Speaker 1: There's not like a one, two, three, four, five, Oh my.
Speaker 3: Gosh, but I wouldn't mind.
Speaker 2: Well, what sparked this is that we were watching Friends and it was the episode where Brad Pitt's on and like, you forget when they opened the door, how stunning that man.
Speaker 3: It's like Haley and I were both like, oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: And then she was like, I love him in the Ocean series, and so she's like, we should watch that all day tomorrow. So we did that, and then we went to her friend Ben's show. So her friend Ben Abraham, he's a musician and he had like a similar story. So when we went public with our relationship, he had just written his album and it was kind of his story about coming out and he grew up like very much in the church, and I really resonated with like a lot of his songs in album. So we went and saw him at the Troubadoor. That's such a fun venue.
Speaker 3: The best view.
Speaker 1: It's so cute, cute, and it.
Speaker 2: Feels like so intimate, like you get to kind of I would imagine being on the stage, you can kind of like see everybody.
Speaker 1: And then Republic did an underplay there one like recently, and that was the coolest thing ever because like one Republic can do huge venues and the yeah, they did it there, and I was like, wow, that's cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we did that, and then yesterday we went to the Angel City game and it was crazy. We went and uh, first we walk in and we go in the bathroom and Sophia Bush is in there, and I was she like walked off as we were walking in, and I was like she was like her, no, not in that moment. So we were walking and like as she was walking out, and so Haley's like, oh my, I said, that was a fea Bush and She's like, oh my gosh. She was so pretty, like almost I felt like I needed to look away and I was like, I know, she looks so pretty. So I felt like I needed for me. You know, she was staring too long another woman, but I was fine with it because it was Sophia Bush. And then we go and sit down and they were sitting next to us with our friends and like at that same.
Speaker 1: Time, Sophia Bush is Sophia Bush.
Speaker 2: Oh, and her friend group yes okay, and not her podcast host or.
Speaker 5: The other drama queens were actually not them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, is she a co owner of this team? I know, there's so many female celebrities.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Maybe I'm not sure.
Speaker 5: She's at.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so as we all are of course.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then two of my.
Speaker 2: Friends who were that you know, Justine that okay, So Justine and our other friend Kean, and they were in her like little sweet section. So we were talking to them, and then up comes uh, Katerinas core Zone and Er fight Master from Gray's Anatomy Amelia girl Kai.
Speaker 1: It gets even bigger than that, So I like.
Speaker 3: Say, hey, I had met Er before.
Speaker 2: And we met Katerina at the chill in the hospital and chuck, Yeah, I reintroduced myself and I was like, I'm such a big fan of Grazing Anatomy and then I just kind of like glit, you know, I didn't make a thing of it.
Speaker 1: So then are they friends? Are they dating?
Speaker 2: No, they're friends I think, and just like the coolest people. And so we went until we watched the game, and then Jennifer Gardner is sitting over to like the other side of us, and Haley's like the biggest I'm a big jenn Gardner fan, but Haley's like it's turned her top five, you know. So I was like, let's go see, like if she comes down here, like let's say hey. So, uh, they came down because there was a proposal that happened during halftime. So Jennifer was standing like next to her section, so Haley got to say hey, and once she got proposed to, Jennifer, Gardner like hugged everybody like she hugged me.
Speaker 3: And she was like, yeah, like so excited that.
Speaker 4: B wow, you hugged Jennifer.
Speaker 1: Then well she was pretty Gardner was there.
Speaker 4: I could confirm Sophia Bush and Jennifer Garner are both investors in Angel City Football.
Speaker 1: Okay, that tracks.
Speaker 2: So then somehow we make our way into this lounge and this is during halftime, and I see Glennon Doyle and Abby Wombac, which glenn and Glennon's book Untamed. I remember reading it and it was so like there were so many parallels to what I had been through in my relationship with Hailey, and.
Speaker 1: Then you recommended it to me and I read it and I was like, there's so many parallels in my relationship with Robbie. It's crazy. It was just like a very uh what's like a revolutionary huge That book was like a big moment my life.
Speaker 2: So when I met her, I was like, oh my gosh. And and she randomly follows me on Instagram. So we she was like so warm and like hugged me and we chatted and I went to tell her was like, your book meant so much me and I like got teary. I was like, I'm not doing this right now. I'm not doing this, but I just wanted to say, like you being so much. And then Abby walks up and so we're just like chatting with me.
Speaker 3: Haley at her wife.
Speaker 4: Abby Bach is maybe Won Bucker also investors in Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: They have like an all star list of investors. So they were awesome. We take a photo and then we go, well.
Speaker 1: Ask for the photo.
Speaker 2: Haley was like, let me get on and then and then our friend Kean was like, oh, Hayley get in there.
Speaker 3: So it was like.
Speaker 2: Lennon and then everybody okay, okay, yeah, so then.
Speaker 1: We go and hold on, are you going to move on from Glennin?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, back up a little bit.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: She follows you on Instagram. Yeah, and now you have met her in real life.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: She is a dream guest for me on this podcast.
Speaker 6: Me too.
Speaker 2: But we have reached out and there hasn't been movement forward.
Speaker 1: I feel as though now's the time to strike, and it might need to be in your DMS.
Speaker 2: I just it's so vulnerable, you know, like there's been DM exchanges that haven't been replied to. I think like where I've like said, you know, that's.
Speaker 1: Just ego, and we know who cares about ego.
Speaker 3: I think there's ego and I think there's reality, and.
Speaker 7: I think what's the worst I could happen?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Literally, ever, I'll shoot, I'll shoot my shot.
Speaker 1: For us because here's the thing, this is a safe space, and we'll take her on zoom. Happy to have her on zoom. Oh yeah, we don't need you to like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're fine, We're more than four.
Speaker 1: Yea, we don't know.
Speaker 3: We don't need you to hop on the fore.
Speaker 1: I will take Lennon and a zoom in her car. No need. Yeah, yeah, we will take Lennon. However she may come, well.
Speaker 2: I'll I'll do my best to try and make this happen. It's a safe space for her very much. So yeah, my dream, but.
Speaker 3: To have both of them, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Also sour And then JP Sachs was there and so he and Haley were talking and I was like, oh, y'all should write a song together. Nice Becca, I'm just connecting, you know.
Speaker 5: Like DJ Khaled, look at you, J Khalid.
Speaker 2: Another one. So then Sophia Bush is in the in the lounge, so I go, I'm like, I just have to say I am such a massive fan, and I like freaked out when we walked in and.
Speaker 3: You were in the bathroom and she's like, oh my god, I saw you too.
Speaker 2: And then they put me in Haley on the Jumbo Tron and she was like, yeah, we're so cute.
Speaker 3: On the Jumbo Tron and well, Haley made it a kiss cam.
Speaker 2: Well, because they hold it on you for so long that you're just like, okay, our friend was like, kiss, kis kiss, So Haley kissed me and then I we talked about Easton.
Speaker 3: Was talking about me bestman.
Speaker 1: She said, I actually regret I saw Paris Hilton at a Selena's birthday party and I wanted to go after her and talk to her about Easton, but I was like, it's midnight on a Friday, I know, and I like that was gonna be I was like, I just need to just like pick her brain about the eat of it all. And then I just actually regret. I really regret not doing it.
Speaker 3: I feel like there's gonna be another moment for you.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I've never seen Paris Hillton no owt in the wild in my entire life, so I don't know if there will be another opportunity. But this is a good lesson for everybody listening. Don't let fear stop you.
Speaker 3: Don't let it stop you.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It wasn't fear, really, it was more of just like it was late at night, you know what I mean. I was like, it's twelve thirty every it's time to go to bed.
Speaker 5: Before we move on from the Jumpo Tron, did you see that post in the Facebook group that a scrubber's friend was there and said, oh my god, Camilla Lettington's at the game and it was you on the jump.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 1: Well honestly, that's I kind of see it now.
Speaker 3: Wow iconic. Yeah, they said come in the scrubbing in groups.
Speaker 5: It was a friend of a scrubber, so that the friend texted the scrubber and said, Camilla Lettington's here. He's like, that's not Kamala Lington, that's that's Meca Tilly.
Speaker 3: So funny, that's really funny. She's like, Camilla is in fact dating a.
Speaker 2: Woman now and they kissed on the news Britt news spoilerler.
Speaker 3: Then after the game, we go back to the lounge and where I'm.
Speaker 2: Just sitting in there, No, not beyond it, but we did see Eva Longoria. I think she's huh. I'm trying to think a lot of the the soccer Oh, Meghan Rapino and Sue Bird were in there, so we got to say hey, and then we just sat and we were sitting at the table.
Speaker 3: With ear fight Master and Amelia and just ches and you know.
Speaker 4: You're living in television, You're living You're suddenly a character in raising Atiue when you're sitting with those two.
Speaker 8: Yo.
Speaker 2: I'm it's so weird that, like, I know this moment where I go I was thinking about myself before the Bachelor, and I was thinking about like what I would have given to have these Well, I never even thought I would be in these moments.
Speaker 1: It was elbows with the stars, like.
Speaker 3: The meeting these people that were like impactful.
Speaker 2: My life is the sickest thing.
Speaker 3: So yeah, it was really cool. It was a really big night. We were just like Haley and I were both like, what the heck? This is crazy.
Speaker 1: I would quite literally and quite literally because of the state that I've been in the past week, if I were there in Glenn Dole over there, I would have shot my pants.
Speaker 3: I would have She looks so cute. She's so cute.
Speaker 1: So it makes me want to read that book again.
Speaker 3: I was thinking the same thing because it's.
Speaker 1: Been years since I've read it and I remember reading it being like this is incredible.
Speaker 3: Yeah it was, so maybe we do.
Speaker 1: A reread and we have like a little bit of a book.
Speaker 2: Victoria Brown's doing on her podcast, so she she and her friend are reading this book and I don't know what they're doing, but sure, yes, like that right, So they're reading this they're reading this book that it's called a New Earth. It was it, Yeah, And they're doing like mini recaps her and her best friend, and.
Speaker 3: So they're doing.
Speaker 1: Thursday episodes.
Speaker 3: What if we did.
Speaker 2: I'm Tamed and then we somehow can get Glenna time.
Speaker 1: I'm saying, it's like, hey, it'll be really good because we love the book, and so it'll be a way of us to like talk chop it up and talk about and discussing how it's like affected us in our different relationships. And then we can say the kicker to end the series is we get glennon On. I mean, that'd be so iconic, iconic, and you know it. I like the idea.
Speaker 3: I love the idea, but I don't really know how.
Speaker 1: I've never been in a book club. But I guess we could say, like read chapters one and two by next week. I see, Yeah, I want to do it digestible. I don't want to be like read fifteen chapters before next week. Like let's do it like slow, like slow and steady.
Speaker 2: M M.
Speaker 3: I like that idea.
Speaker 1: All right, let's start it up next week.
Speaker 3: Let's start it up. Get your untamed copy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, everybody go get your copy of Untamed, and we're going to start this. Do we have a guest next week? We don't great writing itself, the shows producing itself.
Speaker 2: Okay, perfect, We'll get right on that. We'll talk about that more, and we'll remind you at the end of this episode.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I remind We'll put it in the Facebook group, we'll put it on the Instagram book club Untamed.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, we took up a lot of time talking about my weekend, so let's take a break and then come back and talk about yours.
Speaker 8: I have a changed woman now, Yeah, Tanya Son, all.
Speaker 3: Right, tellya seven point zero has arrived.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, it's hard because my mind is in a good place, my body physically is not. So it's like, you know, that push and pull of life. Yeah, I'm ready to go to the next level, but my body is kind of stopping me. Yeah, that's where I'm at. So I said the majority of my week last week indoors at home because I needed to be next to a bathroom. I will not go any further, but that kind of explains itself. So I had like a pretty chill weekend planned. It was one of the kid's birthdays. So we just did like a family ship bot on Friday. It was just like a chill weekend. But I was hosting this panel on health and wellness and there's this girl in the panel and her name is Nazanine Mandy. Do you know who she is? So she's like a she's a life coach, okay, And I dig deep into her Instagram because I'm like trying to pre prep questions and stuff for her, and I'm just like like a kid in the candy store going through her videos, like I'm like, this girl is my vibe, you know what I mean, like just talking about all these things like I want to elevate? Do you want to elevate and get to the next level? Ask yourself these questions and I'm like, oh my god, I can't answer these questions. So how am I going to elevate my life? You know, like very thought provoking stuff. Upon further research, I realized that she is. Do you remember do you know Miguel the singer? Yeah, yeah, you know he was like married or who was with somebody for like nineteen years and they just went through a divorce. Yeah it's her, Oh I know. I shook and I'm like, how like this girl, he's good luck buddy, because this girl is it. But so there was another quote or a video on her Instagram page and she shared this quote and that's what really shook me, and it was the cost of hesitation is the life you could have lived. Let that soak in. The cost of hesitation is the life you could have lived. Is it not doing anything to you?
Speaker 3: Yeah? No, that's impactful.
Speaker 1: So I asked her about it, and I was like, tell me more about this, like I need to uncover it because it really I was like, I've been hesitating. I have just been hesitating for I'd say the last year of my life. I've just been hesitating. You can also use the word stuck. You can also use the word stagnant. You can also use the word complacent. And she was like, it's all rooted in fear. When you're living in fear, you're not pushing through, You're not you're not going to move forward. And she's like, everybody's rooted. All of our choices are either rooted in faith or in fear, and the majority of them are rooted in fear. Because everybody, when you're content complacent, you just stay in this little lane in this box. When you step outside the fear, that's when you go to the next level. And I was like, what's your number? I need to work with you. So now I have another guest I want to pitch for the podcast because I'm obsessed with her and everything that she talks about.
Speaker 2: So what's your What's Tanya seven point zero?
Speaker 1: Mentally, well, she's gonna ask. She's not hesitating anymore, Okay, She's just doing And like I actually I realized this a lot because I don't know if you heard, Dan Kalin called me out on their podcast for not responding to their wedding. No you know, I was getting dms like respond to their wedding, and I was like, oh my gosh, this is the part of me that I don't like. So I got the invitation and I put it on like this green mantle. Nobody knows what that is, but I put stuff there that I know I can't I don't want to get to right right away, but I'll get to it eventually. Right Because in my mind, I was like, I want to plan this with Becca. I thought we were gonna have to do this cabin thing together. So in my mind this was like I need to do this with be gay and it can't do right now. I need to do it later. And then I just had it there and I never did it. Time just goes on and then the things pile on top of it and you get to those things and we don't get to the ones on the bottom. AnyWho. I realized I don't want to be that girl anymore. I just want to as stuff comes, I just want to do it.
Speaker 3: So just get things done when they're in front of you. Correct.
Speaker 2: How does it make you feel that I rsvpede before you to their wedding and did it need to be?
Speaker 3: Not great?
Speaker 1: Honestly, like, oh, Zeka did it and I didn't. I'm like, what what is going on?
Speaker 2: I think there's been a shift in me. I think I'm like may maybe on my way on the up and up of just like being on top of things?
Speaker 1: Are you becoming a Tanya and I'm becoming a Becca?
Speaker 3: Maybe we're balancing out finally.
Speaker 2: Oh hell, welcome, Welcome where people have to nag you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't. That's the thing. I don't want to be nag or girl. I want to be on top of it girl, And I am in certain aspects of my life. And then I just but I'm not in one hundred percent of it, and I want to be in one hundred percent of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, So here's to no hesitation.
Speaker 1: No more hesitating, although I am gonna So one of those things I wanted was to change my workout routine because I was like, I've been scared to go to pilate's because I suck at it and I just am horrible. But I know it's what I need to go to. I need to want to change up my workouts, but I'm always fearful of going to a workout class that I am not familiar with, ye know. And so I was like, this week, I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna go to my pilates class. But like my body is just kind of saying, like to bed, yeah, you know, bathroom, bathrooms. I stay near bathroom. So that's what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 3: But next week, you watch when things solidify. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. We are.
Speaker 4: By the way, I just learned today that when tiny have to use the bathroom here, and it's a longer commitment than a typical bathroom break. She was all the way down to the lobby. Yeah, there's a bathroom down the hall off the lobby, and it's not direct. Bathroom anxieties.
Speaker 1: Bathroom anxiety is a real thing. People can't go on public restrooms. I'm one of those.
Speaker 4: And no one ever goes in those restrooms. They're public restrooms, but no one ever uses them. Makes up I don't know security downstairs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's like ghosts in there, like there's nobody in there. It's very private. I get.
Speaker 3: I couldn't go in here.
Speaker 1: Could you imagine these people I see every day, Let's.
Speaker 5: Say the cannon camerck people are very familiar with me. Let's say that in this building.
Speaker 1: Do you went on the fifth floor too?
Speaker 5: I go to many different floor here. I am from with many other tenants in this building.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, there's no way I'm going on the fifth.
Speaker 4: Right here, there's a private one that it's one toilet only.
Speaker 7: I got the whole so embarrassing friendly fire, Oh my gosh, I'm cringing.
Speaker 1: Just think just like russum clouds itself smells like jank anyway, Like it just smells like the jan.
Speaker 4: There's a title for you, Eastern Blame the jank blame.
Speaker 5: My desk is right by that bathroom, and I see people I've never met before just walking in there, like a newspaper under their arm, and.
Speaker 1: So foul and so wrong.
Speaker 4: What always gets me is that when when we're because we're here early. Yeah, so I'll go down there for you know what we call the pre show pe yeah, right before we started six. It'll be like five fifty, and I'll go down there and somebody in there sitting down, and I'm like, you were home not long ago, like you saved it to come here. I don't get that.
Speaker 3: You know that they drink their coffee on the.
Speaker 1: What happens to me sometimes because I give myself time the morning, but if it doesn't happen, I drink my coffee on my way in and I have to go here. I go on my way up.
Speaker 4: Every time I'm in there, a guy just walks in and hey, I good morning, and walks right into the cell. I'm like, oh man, I got now the clock's ticken. I gotta get out of noise start happening. I gotta go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't be that girl with the noise. I can't no. Yes, So anyway up the up and up.
Speaker 3: Right, great, so mentally you're ready to elevate?
Speaker 1: Yeah, transcend?
Speaker 4: Wasn't that your word of the year?
Speaker 1: No renaissance?
Speaker 4: Oh sorry?
Speaker 3: Speaking of I'm going to Beyonce.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Just found out and I have been going.
Speaker 2: With Haley, just the two of you, No Hailey and then our two friends Gabby and Sammy.
Speaker 3: Why I'm curious.
Speaker 4: It seemed to be some jealousy.
Speaker 1: I just want to know who you're spending your time with.
Speaker 2: Ali and Jojo Me Haley, Ali and Joe.
Speaker 3: Trauma, trauma, the eyes are wide.
Speaker 1: I know that was lying because Ally's out of town. You know why? Because we're friends, now, okay, I know besties. Speaking of Beyonce, I have to tell you this, Taylor Swift theory the highest grossing tours of the world right now? Okay, that wrote itself. Okay, okay, have you heard the karma Taylor Swift theory. Spider Boy? Yeah, no, spider Boy, Scooter Bron.
Speaker 3: Why is he spider Boy?
Speaker 2: S B?
Speaker 1: Spider Boy in the song the lyric, what is spider Boy?
Speaker 6: And the lyric?
Speaker 4: The lyric is Spider Boy, King of Thieves? Weave your little webs of opacity.
Speaker 1: SB Spider Boy, Scooter Bron my pennies initials. Okay, so you get it. Spider Boy, Scooter Braun, Karma is my boyfriend, which is a Justin Bieber song. Karma is a god. God is a woman is an Ariana Grande song? Uh huh, I know, Karma is my boyfriend. Karma is a hair. Yeah it is.
Speaker 4: Stop.
Speaker 1: Karma is the breeze, and My Hair on the Weekend has a song called I think it's called hair or my hair one of the two, but it's pretty strong up until that point.
Speaker 4: So she has a song called my hair, My hair.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Karma is my hair on the Weekend. Karma is my hair.
Speaker 4: What's nice one? Karma is a relaxing thought, So what's relaxing thought?
Speaker 3: Envious scept for you?
Speaker 6: It's not.
Speaker 1: I don't know, it's not every you know, it's not a perfect theory, but hello, carm Spider Boy, Scooter Bron, Karma is my boyfriend. Basically, she's like foreshadowing that all these people are going to be leaving Scooter Arianna justin Demi Demi foreshadowing.
Speaker 3: Does she have anything about frozen in there? Let it Go? Anything about let it Go?
Speaker 1: It's not sweet, like honey, nothing there. Well that's pretty good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I imagine that that song was about him.
Speaker 1: I didn't connect Spider Boy to Scooter Braun.
Speaker 2: I was like, wait, Tanya, that's the most that's very normal that you didn't connect.
Speaker 1: The most giveaway giveaway Spider Boy.
Speaker 4: Bron.
Speaker 1: We all know Taylor gives us nuggets. Why would I not be looking for them?
Speaker 5: Can we make let's make a further connection. Spider Boy in the Marvel Universes named Bailey Briggs. Does that have a connection to anyone else? Because that's who I thought of when I heard Spider Boy is the Spider Man character.
Speaker 3: It's SB.
Speaker 1: Even simpler than that.
Speaker 3: Simplify it, Yeah, simplify your mind.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's right, that's my word of the air, simplifying.
Speaker 4: But isn't Scott Borchetta also part of this?
Speaker 5: Yes, and that's another SB.
Speaker 1: WHOA my god.
Speaker 3: But didn't think that Karma was about Scooter.
Speaker 1: Karma was about Kanye. Oh interesting, Yeah, riding around she's looking so pretty, driving in your bends. Oh that's not Karma, that's Vigilante.
Speaker 3: I saw that she played Cornelia Street in Mexico.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I love that song.
Speaker 2: It's really cool, you know, like watching her all the footage of her and like being at the show and hearing everyone sing along and then her going to different like a different country and hearing everyone screaming it. Yeah, that is like so powerful, Like I just can't imagine what it feels like to command.
Speaker 5: What.
Speaker 1: We're just talking about this because Miley Cyrus was talking about how touring is bad for her because it's like it inflates your ego basically, like I know, but I've never heard, like I've never heard an artist be so self aware of saying like I cannot go and have it's what did? She was subject observer, Yes, living living life as a subject observer. It takes away the humanity for her, Like She's like, I can't turn my ego off when I'm getting all this praise night after night. I can't check myself and I live in this. It's like I lose my humanity. And I was like, wow, that is like very self aware to like recognize that.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 2: Hayley, when she came back from tour, she was like, it's such a weird adjustment because every night you're on a stage and you have people chanting your name and then you get home and I was like, do you need me to chant?
Speaker 1: Like you got back at being like to pick up your socks.
Speaker 4: But that's it. A lot of those relationships fall apart is for that reason. They're so beloved and idolized on the road and then they come home and it's like I need you to take the kids to this and I need you to pure Yeah, need to wash your dishes? Yeah, and the road you have to wash your dishes. Same with actors. On sets, everything is provided for you and then you go home and suddenly you're not such a big deal anymore.
Speaker 2: Well that makes sense why people who start their careers as like child actors, why they have a hard time ever getting out of that mentality because you learn that everyone's there for you, and then all of a sudden when everyone goes, you're kind of like, what now before.
Speaker 4: We move on? I do have more on your theory?
Speaker 1: Oh tell me?
Speaker 4: So you did the boyfriend? Yes, Karma's a boyfriend song by Bieber. Karma's a God. God is a Woman's Song by Rihanna Karmas The Breeze in My Hair My Hair is a song by Ariana Sweet like Justice just a Justice Sweetener is Ariana's album Karma is a cat Arianna played cat on Sam and cat on what Nickelodeon or Disney Channel or whatever. Okay, I'm kind of on board.
Speaker 1: May I get up board trains leaving?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 2: So we So the theory is that Taylor knew about this before when.
Speaker 3: She wrote Karma.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that she knew like there's dark stuff and that these people are going to leave him.
Speaker 5: Only Justin and Ariana though have been yes, okay, not that.
Speaker 1: We know of, but you know, speaking of Taylor, did you hear Selena's new song? No you haven't heard it?
Speaker 5: No, it's so good? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well is she what is one of the theories about this?
Speaker 1: Well, she debunked the rumors, but the rumors were that it was about the weekend because she in the song she's like, the weekend's coming soon. But the whole song, so that's gross.
Speaker 3: I can't believe people came up with.
Speaker 5: That song is about the weekend.
Speaker 1: It might not be. It might not be coming soon. Will you find the exactly the shoot? It might not be that because that's so gross.
Speaker 4: The weekend's coming soon, The weekend's almost here.
Speaker 3: Very different, different.
Speaker 1: So the song is basically about her planning to break up with somebody and that she's going to be single soon, like I'm trying on this dress, putting on the shoes because I'm going to be single soon. That's so, that's the theory is that it's about the weekend because of that line. But it made me realize that I've never I've never lived this song like. I was like, I've actually never had those thoughts of like I'm going to break up with someone, so I'm going to be single soon because I've always been broken up with. I was like, that is really a sad realization to come across when you're listening to Selena Gomez song, a sad reality. I can't relate to this song because I've actually never broken up with someone. I've always been broken up with. But that's gonna like be Jeweled too, write tell me more well.
Speaker 2: Isn't like be joled kind of the idea that like you're moving on and you're gonna shine bright.
Speaker 1: On your own, Yeah, moving on. I've done plenty of moving on and shining bright, but I'm.
Speaker 3: Never planning a breakup knowing that you're about.
Speaker 1: To be single again, like getting ready to be single again, like Oh, how am I going to break up with him?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Am I going to put a note in his coat?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: No, never have those thoughts, Selena.
Speaker 5: I love songs the most that I can't relate to because for me, it gives me like a look into a world I don't belong in. Huh And I don't know. It's like a vacation from my life. But that's what I love it.
Speaker 3: Do you like that? Do you like the like that you do? Like that you could not relate? Do you feel that way about this song?
Speaker 4: About this?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Yes, I do. I believe it or not. I have only been broken up with as well. I don't know what this is like.
Speaker 7: I don't know if, like you, yeah, plot or think about it? Do I need to leave a note in his coat? Like I would never think to do that.
Speaker 3: No, you would need a i'd eye conversation.
Speaker 1: She talks about that too, and not wanting to see the tears, And I'm like that was me crying, you know, like I've just never been on the other side. Sounds nice.
Speaker 5: What would the notes say? I can't I'm sorry, I can't do it.
Speaker 1: I can't. Don't hate me, that's what say. No, I don't know, I don't know. It's a cute song, great song, can't wait to listen to it. It's a banger.
Speaker 2: We love it, love her having new music? Yeah, wait something? Oh do we we need to do emails?
Speaker 3: But have you watched it? Just like that?
Speaker 1: I don't think I'm going to honestly, Wow, wow wow. Okay, Well I just finished season thirty two of Survivor and prior spoken, yeah, I just donated like one hundred thousand dollars to one of the tribe members and I was like bawling like a baby.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So that's where I'm at right.
Speaker 2: Okay, Easton, just a quick recap because it was the finale.
Speaker 3: They are coming back with the season three, believe it or not.
Speaker 2: I don't understand how the show continues to go, but I will be watching, and you know what I.
Speaker 1: Posted about it continues to go, I know, but I posted.
Speaker 2: About this thinking that Easton and I and maybe like three others are the only people watching, and so many people are like I feel the exact same way, and yeah, I'm still watching.
Speaker 1: So why do you watch it if it's so bad?
Speaker 3: Psychological? I don't know.
Speaker 1: We watch the old episodes again, relived the Glory Days.
Speaker 5: There's enough good in it, just enough to keep me having a good time. Sometimes there's like little glimmers, like everything Charlotte has carried the entire season for me. I love everything Charlotte has done in the season. It's great. But I just want to say I'm welcoming a lot of people under the Aiden Sucks train. I think you lost a lot of lovers with that finale.
Speaker 2: That literally pissed me off because she don't no, they're like plant, she buys a whole sells her old apartment.
Speaker 1: Buys a whole new Oh Carrie.
Speaker 2: Sang house to fit him and his kids, and then he comes to shows up without his luggage for their weekend visit or whatever, and she's like, oh, where's your bag And.
Speaker 3: He's like, I don't have a bag. And she's like, oh, no, are we here again?
Speaker 2: And he's like, I just need to be there for my son until he's out of his teenage years.
Speaker 3: Five years, until he's out of his teenageers.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, Carrie, I just got to be with him until he's twenty years old and then we can be together. What he said, yeah, Like, oh man, I knew this was coming. I hate him so much.
Speaker 1: Give him Robbie's number. What, Oh, you can help him?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, I see, I see so that it can work.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like a meltdown. He took psilocybin mushrooms and then drove it, crashed the car into a tree. Feel serious, really really wacky. So Aiden sucks. Miranda is like inexplicably living with her teacher. Still, yeah, everything's ending on a weird note.
Speaker 3: And then she was like talking with that woman from the news State.
Speaker 2: All of a sudden, Miranda's like BBC interviews on TV, it's just chaos.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you, guys, it's not chaos. How did your challenge go? The paper towel? I would do pretty good on Survivor, I think. But you know, it's crazy that I didn't realize they don't have me, they don't have mirrors, they don't see themselves for this like forty days.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that is so.
Speaker 1: Could you imagine not seeing yourself for forty days? I see yourselves with four second.
Speaker 3: I think I'd find a lot of peace in that, honestly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But then imagine after forty days seeing yourself for the first time. How jarring that probably is. After you've like not eaten and like.
Speaker 3: They get like razors and stuff.
Speaker 1: No, I don't know. Actually I know there's a lot of hairy mports. But I so I just finished season thirty two and then we just finished season forty four. Okay, so now I'm a free agent trying to find free agent.
Speaker 4: I'm wondering if you should watch a handful in a row, you know, because they have some that build up to All Star episode, so it might be fun to watch them, and then.
Speaker 1: They also going to go to thirty three next.
Speaker 4: Okay, just keep going in an order from thirty two hots.
Speaker 1: Yeah, even if you watched forty four.
Speaker 5: They don't have access to razors. Confirmed they don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I saw a lot.
Speaker 4: No, they're messy. Yeah, they're really messy. They lose a lot of weight and they get a lot of hair.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it's legit. They're really out there surviving.
Speaker 1: Yeah, except not so much these days. Like the early days, these people are in their buffs and like they look like they've been in the in the trenches for whatever, and now there's like not a piece of mud on their face and they're wearing like cardigans and suit jackets. On the island and like what is going on these days?
Speaker 4: You're allowed to bring one item like comfort items.
Speaker 1: They got They've got clothes. Now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, someone probably was like this is inhumane, maybe.
Speaker 1: Because it's like it's a very significant difference from season thirty two to forty four.
Speaker 2: Well even amazing race deals like that, Like it used to be chaos trying to get on the planes and stuff, and then like with COVID, they had to take that into consideration, which I'm just glad they still have the show.
Speaker 3: But it was like you felt the shift of like.
Speaker 2: The panic trying to get on the plane and stuff. Okay, did I miss anything? Do we miss anything before we get into emails?
Speaker 1: I'm sure we did, but we always have next week. Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 3: All right, shall we get Do we need a break or can we just get in?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 3: All right, we are back, Mark take.
Speaker 4: It away, all right, Becca, Thank you very much. This is from Stephanie.
Speaker 6: Hi.
Speaker 4: I'm thirty two and coming off a heartbreak. Although I'm getting stronger and i feel like I'm healing every day, I feel like a big piece in my healing and journey will be letting go of the expectations I had for the future. That is the theme of this email. Expectations. Couldbecca and Tinny talk about how they overcame expectations they had at a young age, how they navigated life maybe taking a different direction than they had planned. For example, when Becca was growing up, did she ever think she'd be dating a woman? How does she navigate the expectations she had for herself and the expectations of her family, et cetera. For Tanya, did she ever think she'd be dating someone at kids or did she always see herself with someone where they'd share that experience together for the first time. I feel worried that I'm going to close myself off to new and different opportunities in the future because I'm having a hard time letting go of the expectations I have in my head and the cultural expectations of my family. Any advice would be appreciated, Honestly.
Speaker 3: I feel like the two of us probably have like the most.
Speaker 2: Experience in terms of ending up with someone that was maybe not our expectation.
Speaker 4: Sure, and you're both happy as can be ye to total right turns. This is good to write to you too.
Speaker 2: I feel like for me, I never envisioned myself dating a woman because I grew up very Christian, and I grew up, you know, thinking that that was bad and wrong, and I think that I just never saw myself. I don't know, I just never saw myself even letting myself.
Speaker 3: Have that experience.
Speaker 2: I don't know, like I think, I think more so now I look back and I see moments where I'm like, oh, maybe I had a crush on that person or that woman, but I never that part was wrong to me. And I was also attracted to men, so I was able to like shut that off and go like, oh, yeah, that's you know, nothing, it's a girl crush quotes girl crush. But it only took it took like me being with Haley to even have those realizations and like finally letting that part of myself feel that and acknowledge that. But I think like a month before I met Haley, I was in Tulum with Ali Jojo and our friend Nicole, and something came up about dating. I think we were talking about my sisters actually, because they're they're both in relationships with women, and they my friends were saying something like, oh, would you ever date a woman? And I was like, I mean, I'd be open to it. Like I think, if I've learned anything, it's that you can't predict like who you have a connection with. And I think I met Haley literally like a month after that, and so I think I finally let myself and I always say my connection with Haley was so strong that I didn't even think about like the complications outside of our connection, right, because like when we met and we fell in love so fast, I was kind of like, right, I'll deal with my family stuff and people finding out, Like I'll deal with that eventually, but like, I'm not gonna shut this connection off in fear of of worrying about what people's expectations are, what if they'll be disappointed? And I'm so glad I didn't, because I truly think if I was just talking about this other day, if I had shut myself off to my connection with Haley and just was like, I'm not going to go there, I feel like I would have thought about.
Speaker 3: Her for the rest of my life.
Speaker 2: Like I think I would have thought about that connection forever and never been able to or I always would have been like, oh what if.
Speaker 3: So my advice is.
Speaker 2: To not shut yourself off to experiences or who you could meet or who you could fall in love with, because I think there's been so much beauty that has come from going in a direction with someone that couldn't have been further from what the expectations were from myself and family and whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, my advice would be the same, you know. I think one thing for me that was really hard initially in the beginning was I was like, all these experiences that I've been looking forward to my whole life, you know, like getting engaged, getting married, having a baby, Like you've already done all those things, and so like in my mind, it wasn't going to be as special for him to do it with me, you know.
Speaker 2: And I.
Speaker 1: Think what was interesting and what I learned is that it almost means more because he the way he explained to me was he was like, I have kids now, like I would never do like he was fine never getting married again for the rest of his life. He was like, I'm was good. The only reason I want to get married again is because of you, like what we have, And so he's like, it's almost more special because I'm bringing you into my kids' lives. I would never bring somebody into my kids' lives unless it was you, you know, and so I think that made me change my perspective on it a little bit, you know what I mean. And like, also, it's just it's a completely different thing for me. It's like saying not really, it's not saying, like, you've gone on a roller coaster once, so you don't have fun going on that roller coaster again, you know what I mean. Like it's just because you've done something doesn't doesn't take away from the fact that they're going to do it with somebody else. And so that perspective shift was totally different from me. And I think the dating somebody that does have kids, it's so I would never do it if unless it was Robbie, you know what I mean, Like he makes everything totally worth it. And it's not even the kids, they're amazing. It's like you go from being single and having like no responsibilities to this life that's you know, you you have to you have to you have stuff in your calendar for the kids, and like it's like it's such.
Speaker 2: A shift, it's.
Speaker 1: Such a dynamic shift. And so I think that's what's really you know, no does anybody ever think that way? You know, when you're a kid you're like, I'm gonna be a step parent, you know, but uh, it's really beautiful. It's a really beautiful experience. And so I think just being open to all these these things and not being so attached to a specific outcome, because you can just change your perspective can change a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I also think that I've realized that like, family expectations are just to me, I like to think that they're your family is specifically your parents want things to.
Speaker 3: Be easy for you. They want the easiest journey for you. They don't want to see you her or have struggle.
Speaker 2: And so I think sometimes our family expectations, we can look at it in like such a negative light. But I think what I've learned is like, I think there's just the fear of life being harder. And I think, specifically for me, I think that was a huge thing for my family, you know, which was like are things gonna be harder? And I think once I had the shift of going like, I think that ultimately came from a place of love and like them wanting things the best for you, But you do eventually have to do what's best for you, and sometimes that's not always just like the perfect journey that your family expected for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's a totally same thing with me. Yeah, they want you to have the easiest life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So good luck, and we hope that your next experience with love and relationship is fulfilling.
Speaker 1: Endgame.
Speaker 4: Endgame, and don't stress about it as much as possible, because I guarantee you that five years from now, ten years from not twenty years from now, you're going to look back and be so happy that you're not with that person who broke your heart. I guarantee it. Everything is going to work out great. Yeah, this is from anonymous and it is a little lighter. My husband and I want to start trying for a baby in September. Yay, But there's a problem. If we get pregnant right away, the baby will be doing in June of twenty four, which when both of my sisters and parents are supposed to see Taylor Swift in Dublin, Ireland. My mom has already said that if I'm doing June, she'll skip the trip and be with me. My younger sister was very upset when I told her we were going to start trying in September. She was angry that it would ruin her trip. I kind of laughed it off. My feelings were hurt. What do I do here? Do I wait so my due dates after her trip or do I go ahead with my plan? I feel guilty possibly ruining this once in a lifetime trip for her, but I don't want to put my life on hold for someone else's. Would love to know your thoughts and Mark and Easton's of course.
Speaker 2: I mean it's like I would personally. Personally, I'm like, don't put your life on hold. But I don't know if waiting an extra month.
Speaker 4: September arbitrary.
Speaker 1: It was like, I don't know, man, what I don't know. Once you start waiting a month and you're waiting too.
Speaker 8: Then.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, in September.
Speaker 2: But I would, I would have a conversation with your sister. I mean, I think I think it's important also to like this trip was planned. It wasn't like this is like a potential idea, Like this is a planned trip, So I think to plan to start trying to have a baby after you already plan this big trip with your sister and mom.
Speaker 1: Let's say, okay, she wait waits a month, right, so then you're gonna go to Taylor Swift concert eight months pregnant? Sounds why?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Neither.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure she's going. Mom and the sisters are going.
Speaker 5: Yeah, tell your.
Speaker 1: Sister to go to the show and come meet the baby after.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I would encourage your sister.
Speaker 2: If you're not able to go on the trip and your mom's not able to, your sister should invite some friends and go.
Speaker 3: Have the trip of a lifetime, and then the baby will be what.
Speaker 4: I'm just curious, what's so great about September. I don't understand that Nomber October.
Speaker 1: No, it's not about September. It's about waiting to start your life. If you if she wants to start her family, go to start your family.
Speaker 2: The other part of me is like start trying and you have no idea what's going to happen. So, you know, destiny, whatever you believe in the universe, God's plan, destiny, whatever you believe in, that's how it's going to happen.
Speaker 3: That's and that's how it's supposed to happen.
Speaker 5: Does she really want a Gemini baby? Is that what's happening? Y?
Speaker 3: No, I'm just kidding.
Speaker 1: We love Gemini love you.
Speaker 3: I would just have a conversation.
Speaker 2: I think it's understandable that your sister would be upset, Like, think about how big of a going to Dublin, going to see Taylor slip. That's so exciting, so fun, sounds so fun, and I think her feelings are valid. And also it's okay if you want to start your life, so I stay, start doing your thing, and whatever happens happens.
Speaker 3: You'll know soon enough, right what happened. She'll know within a couple of months.
Speaker 4: This.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So either way, congratulations on both Taylor and the potential future of your children.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, we do have a guest this week.
Speaker 2: We have Bobby Burke from Queerie, and we're not gonna be able to talk about Queer Eye because of the strike, but we are.
Speaker 3: So excited to have him.
Speaker 2: I can't wait to talk to him, and I'm so excited for this episode.
Speaker 4: What is his expertise? If I'm not familiar with.
Speaker 3: Him, who does like all the hard work the other.
Speaker 5: Guys are so sure?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he is, Like all the guys are like, let's go shop, let's do a beautiful hairstyle, and then Bob, he's just like getting a freaking whole house renovated.
Speaker 5: He's framing a house in one hundred degree heat, just like sweating his ass off.
Speaker 2: So he will be here on Thursday, and we hope you have a great week. Don't forget to get your copy of Untamed. Yes, we're gonna do what chapters one and two?
Speaker 1: I think chapter one, let's just start just chapter one.
Speaker 3: I think we can.
Speaker 1: I think up one and two is okay. I mean it's not buy off more than we can chew.
Speaker 5: How many someone in the Wikipedia?
Speaker 1: So I don't want to eat chapters in this book. I'm a little more concerned, but I think.
Speaker 3: They're short, So that's what I'm saying. I feel like maybe we do like one through five.
Speaker 4: You're not going to be done to like twenty five.
Speaker 3: Yeah, time what.
Speaker 2: It'll be like twenty thirty and we're like, did everyone finish?
Speaker 3: We finally have Glennon joining on the podcast.
Speaker 1: It gives her more time to get back to us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, many many years. I'd say one through five. I think our scrubbers can handle it. Whoever's gonna jo scrubbers. I'm worried about you.
Speaker 3: You you've already spread I always prid for our pod.
Speaker 1: Forty five minutes before.
Speaker 4: It was better than nothing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well when did you study for a test forty five minutes before? No?
Speaker 3: Oh, I think I I think I had a better GPA than you, though.
Speaker 1: Probably barely turned in my my final English final for college with my teacher's favorite six pack of beer and he gave me sea.
Speaker 6: We loved.
Speaker 2: It's just so crazy to me that you were like a honor roll straight a student.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you. The effort was there. The effort was there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you do seem like an overachiever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just imagine you being like teacher's pet dude.
Speaker 1: Like in Spanish, I would sing Shakira songs in Spanish for the class proxtra credit. I mostly got a's and b'es. I mostly got a's and b's and then like sees. But when I got to college it started getting pretty narrowly.
Speaker 4: College is hard, man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I didn't even go to finish college.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Tani is the only college graduate.
Speaker 1: I got time graduated, thank you.
Speaker 2: Laughing thinking about being in Spanish and Tanya gets up to sing Shakira.
Speaker 1: Hear where she goes again?
Speaker 5: Where everyone ever?
Speaker 1: Pamphlet starts that No, the song is in Spanish her Spanish songs.
Speaker 5: So did I? I assumed it was the English songs in Spanish.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I would do like, yeah, it kinga song and that though man thad a sound that sounds good.
Speaker 4: Odd, they're not.
Speaker 6: And then.
Speaker 1: Then I obviously don't know whords anymore.
Speaker 4: Yeah wherever, Yeah, no, I did know that at some point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she had to get extra credit.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Anyways, Okay, I'm saying first five, I will do my boogel. I've already read the book, so I'm just going to be like breezing through it. I'll do mine first five of Untamed. We will be recapping for next Thursday's episode.
Speaker 1: Yes, next Thursday.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, we'll see you.
Speaker 4: Then.
Speaker 5: I want to give a really quick shout out. I went to Disneyland over the weekend and I was on the shuttle going from the hotel and this girl came up to me and she's like, are you Easton from scrubbing In. She's a huge, huge fan, specifically of Tanya. She went loves Tanya. Oh right, I took a picture of there. I told her I promised i'd send it to you. Tanya. My iam Shannon. She's from San Diego. Her husband's in the Navy and they're super cool, and she loves kiss and she loves scrubbing in And Hi, Shannon.
Speaker 4: I told you.
Speaker 1: I asked Easton if I could send you a video and I think you guys had already parted ways, so just so you.
Speaker 5: Know, yeah, the thought was there, that was there.
Speaker 4: I'll jump in on this. Thank you to the scrubbers that called out to me at the Taylor show at Sofi Stadium. My kids really get excited when I get recognized. Very odd. I'm not anybody, but it's fun when like.
Speaker 6: Hey, Mark, I got that.
Speaker 4: I never get that, but I get it. A Taylor Swift concert at the Rose Ball, I got it, and I got it. It so fun and it's really fun and it's a kick for my kids. So thank you.
Speaker 1: I will also give a shout out to the girl who saw Robbie at Lego Land this weekend.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: He wasn't even there with me. He was there one of the boys birthdays, so he took him for the day and they were getting on a ride and then this person was getting off the ride and they just yelled at him.
Speaker 6: Robbie.
Speaker 1: I love Tanya. I was like, thank you so much. So I just want to say he didn't get the name because the ride kept going pasted him, but I wanted to say thank you for that shout out to out to describe.
Speaker 3: It, and thank you to Vanessa for our Milwaukee Brewers.
Speaker 2: Tanya and I got a scrub shirt yes with Milwaukee logo on it, and then she got me a pride shirt Milwaukee.
Speaker 1: Yes, Vanessa, we love the Scrubs. I'm not sure about the team.
Speaker 5: We love the team too. We all have fever fever hat and what sport?
Speaker 2: This is.
Speaker 5: When you feel the excitement of a big home run, stomping your feet, clapping your hands. You got when you're in that stands, Come see that brewing the Milwaukee.
Speaker 1: Brew That's the theme song.
Speaker 4: It was in the eighties.
Speaker 1: They got rid of that all right.
Speaker 5: Dodgers don't have a song like that. Just saying.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Vanessa, very appreciated.
Speaker 3: We love you all. Have a wonderful week. We'll be back Thursday.