Speaker 1: From Hollywood to you listening to us Air on air with a Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 2: We are two weeks to Halloween, h two weeks, but we're relieved, just gonna be one of the great Halloweens for sick FM because we're not dressing up.
Speaker 3: We're not going through it.
Speaker 2: We're not We're editing a hassle out of our life this year. We're all dressing up in the wild. So why dress up here when we're gonna do it in the wild anyway. Siciny is taking the kids out. Tanya has taken Robbie's are there? You call their Robbie's kids, our kids, your kids? How do you call the kids?
Speaker 4: We call them the kids, the kids.
Speaker 3: I'm taking my niece out.
Speaker 2: I mean, everybody's got Halloween duty, so why double dress?
Speaker 5: We have a lot of family coming over for Halloween because our neighborhood is kind of busy for trigger treating, and we're telling the grandparents' extended family, aunts, uncles, everybody to dress is a Dalmatian so that when we do walk down the street, it'll really looks like almost like one hundred and one.
Speaker 2: Gosh, what is the cutest Let's get Let's get one of those things that what are those things that fly over that can.
Speaker 3: Shoot the thing?
Speaker 2: An, let's dron that, Tubs, get a drone up there, capture that thing.
Speaker 3: Let's get a drone. Do we just kiss of a drone? What's wrong with you?
Speaker 5: Kiss has a drone?
Speaker 3: What's wrong with Kayla movie?
Speaker 4: It was just funny.
Speaker 5: It was just like one of those things that fly over.
Speaker 3: And those the drones, the drony drone. Do we not have a drone?
Speaker 6: Tubs?
Speaker 3: We don't have a drone? Kiss? Kiss not have a drunk? Ronnie needs a drone?
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right, you get.
Speaker 3: A drone like a drone. Thanks for answering, Tubs. Good to see you too.
Speaker 5: He's been doing a lot this morning. There's technical difficulties. Has already been dealing.
Speaker 3: Sorry, being a little busy over here. Well start sooner. So the drone, what about it? Do we have one?
Speaker 5: They don't have one?
Speaker 3: I'm asking Tubs. He would know. Do we not have a drunk? Have you asked for a drone? Tubs?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: I don't think we have a drone. All right, Well, let's get it on the list for the holidays for Kiss. That'd be great. One Dalmatians coming down Siciny Street for the kiss posting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, two weeks to Halloween. Today's National Boss Day. So if you're bossome love sal let's see Dodgers Mets game four tonight in New York. Let's go Dodgers. First pitch five O eight and twelve seconds. Love a baseball start time?
Speaker 5: Why I do that?
Speaker 2: We been through this before. The fog are gonna burn off eventually. It just start off Halloween. Every morning feels like a Halloween morning.
Speaker 5: I mean, it really doesn't burn off until about noon.
Speaker 2: I know it lasts longer than I think it's gonna last. I'm real encouraging to the fog right now to leave sooner. So fog, if you are out there for October, get out faster, burn off eventually, but nice temperatures though not too hot.
Speaker 3: We have a Ryan's roses this morning, a Thursday.
Speaker 2: If you're looking for a duo Halloween costume, Wolverine and Deadpool seems to be very very popular.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we've been toying with that one.
Speaker 3: So you're you're Ryan and Banna you're Wolverine Deadpool.
Speaker 1: Those are the and then our third, our third option is Love Island Contestants.
Speaker 5: Okay, well, yeah, Robbie the Robbie yes and whatever and overall? No, sure, yeah, that's so good.
Speaker 3: You know Wolverine and Deadpool may host the Oscars? Did you?
Speaker 4: I saw that.
Speaker 3: Ryan Reynolds and New Jackman may host the Oscars. I think that couldn't be better. I mean, if Jimmy wants to break Jimmy kim is phenomenal at it, but he may not want to do it against a lot of pressure, a lot of work. Maybe I think that's great. Maybe they'll do it.
Speaker 4: They're very funny together.
Speaker 3: Oh, they'd be so good. Okay.
Speaker 2: Another one is let's see Beetlejuice and Lydia from Beetlejuice, right huge and Colin from Bridgerton.
Speaker 3: No feedback on that line.
Speaker 5: I stopped watching Bridgerton season two.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I don't know what are you gonna do? I think we're going as Ghostbusters. I love that, sister, my brother in law, myself. I did have one request easy in no face paint's.
Speaker 5: And it doesn't get much easier than a Ghostbusters jumpsuit like that.
Speaker 2: Well, the only thing easier, you told me is the American Idol contestant, where you just put a number on your T shirt. That's pretty easy. Thank you, and let's get your horoscopes on a Thursday morning.
Speaker 3: By the way, how are you? How are you doing? Like?
Speaker 2: How are you really doing? I hope you're doing all right this morning, Thursday. Aries, let's start fairies.
Speaker 1: Take another walk around the block without any distraction.
Speaker 5: Taurus. Change up your nighttime routine.
Speaker 4: Gemini, keep both feet planted on the ground.
Speaker 5: Cancer, spend time in nature today.
Speaker 6: Leo.
Speaker 1: Take a few minutes to scribble your thoughts onto a page. Virgo p proactive today. Libra, walk a different route to your office today. You'll meet someone along the way.
Speaker 5: Scorpio. Keep those thoughts inside today while you're at.
Speaker 1: Work, Sagittarius. Switch up your color combo for that date tonight.
Speaker 5: Capricorn, sleep on the op is that side of your bed tonight?
Speaker 4: A query is set a double date today, and.
Speaker 5: Pisces, turn on the charm and win people over today.
Speaker 2: I will follow through on that. Thank you for the suggestion, Capricorn. Here the results of last night's homework. Thank you and Robbie for inviting me to dinner last night at five oh eight. By the way, we were in the Are you am I tracking your GP are you on my follow my friend or whatever? Like, am I on your what do you call it?
Speaker 3: You guys follow each other my friends? No, what's the thing where you follow each other?
Speaker 5: That's what it's called find my friends?
Speaker 3: Oh you're on that?
Speaker 5: Or three sixty No life three sixties like your children?
Speaker 3: No, but you guys location, you location each other.
Speaker 4: It's called find my friends.
Speaker 2: But what am I on find my friends? Caause you knew where I was, and you're like, you're close. You want to have dinner.
Speaker 1: I wish I had your I wish I had your location. Nothing would make me happier than to have your location.
Speaker 2: She was like, I think you're close. You want to have grab a bite with us? And I could not because it was like one minute before the time.
Speaker 3: You know what.
Speaker 2: That's like, I did just show up and there's no chance I was in the middle of something with Georgia anyway. So uh then Robbie sends me a oute, fine, we'll just drink the bottle of wine on our own, did you?
Speaker 4: Yes? We did?
Speaker 5: I feel this morning? You know, I got.
Speaker 3: I go through this.
Speaker 1: All the time, like I'm like, I'm not built to drink anymore, Like I don't know you're not drink.
Speaker 6: Yes, I like we.
Speaker 5: Try and that's the whole thing.
Speaker 4: That's the whole point.
Speaker 1: We like didn't go out all weekend, and so we were like, Okay, we.
Speaker 5: Don't set these rules for yourself that you break.
Speaker 1: But then we have so much fun, Like we had really good time drinking it, and then.
Speaker 3: Usually is a good time. Who was a bad time drinking?
Speaker 4: And then the after effects. So just.
Speaker 2: I think that you know, Thursday, you know, like tonight better, Yeah, tonight better Wednesday, You're still in the middle of it.
Speaker 3: Anyway, thanks you for the invitations. Hart couldn't make it. Glad you enjoyed the wine. Now let's get to the homework assignment.
Speaker 2: So can you recap what you asked this all to do in this laborious homework assignment?
Speaker 1: Okay, so it's people are doing it on TikTok. And what you do is you focus, Like before you go on your walk, you decide on a color and you're gonna be very present in your walk and find that color along your travels.
Speaker 2: And yours was cabernet. So many purple coincidentally color, No, we all chose the.
Speaker 4: Same color purple, any hues, any shades, of purple.
Speaker 2: Okay, so Sisaney, you found quite a lot of purple. What are these flowers you found? And who's wearing these pants.
Speaker 3: That are purple?
Speaker 5: Those are my pants? That was like the final shot.
Speaker 3: I was like, wear purple shoes.
Speaker 5: Those are my shoes. I have those shoes, and you like, there their unisex shoes.
Speaker 3: I have those same shoes. I think.
Speaker 5: I think you do all right?
Speaker 2: So you saw you you found purple blueberries and purple twigs and purple flowers and a purple scarecrow.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like a scary witch hanging from a tree that had like purple.
Speaker 4: Did it make you more present in your walk?
Speaker 5: It stressed me out, actually, because I felt like I had to take all these pictures for this homework assignments, like a total procrastinator. Before the sun went down, I was like, oh, I'm running out of daylight. It's gonna be dark in the morning.
Speaker 3: It was That's the thing.
Speaker 2: When it's got to be so specific and you've got to return with some sort of proof that you did it, it takes the pleasure out of a nice stroll. It takes the pleasure out of just noticing the beauty. Like, for example, I will not listen to my headphones sometimes when I take a walk because I want to hear the sounds.
Speaker 3: Of the bird.
Speaker 5: I don't listen to headphones either.
Speaker 3: I just I need the space.
Speaker 5: I will tell you this though, Like, for example, I took a picture of these little berries. I would never have noticed these berries probably ever. Yeah, And they look kind of big in the picture because I did the portrait mode, but they were teeny tiny, like teeny tiny little berries on this bush. And so taking the picture was like, wow, that's actually a really beautiful picture.
Speaker 1: So I took a picture of the sky even though it doesn't look so purple in the photo, it really was like a shade of light light purple, and I was like, wow, the sky is even purple.
Speaker 5: Wow?
Speaker 3: Does this?
Speaker 2: Does this work to create presents? Maybe it does for you, Maybe it doesen for you. I found it to be assignment T.
Speaker 4: It's supposed to make you.
Speaker 3: I think it made me it it's like one more thing to do today.
Speaker 5: Well for us, it was assignment T. But I think in general, when you do this, you just visualize the pictures and then you move on with your life, Like you know, to sit there and take pictures of everything right correct.
Speaker 2: If you want to try it, see if it works for you. It is the be present pick of color. See how many ice it's I spy, it's I spy the same thing. It's basically a personal game of eye spy. Uh huh, So that you're really paying attention.
Speaker 5: My little life something purple, I spy.
Speaker 3: That's how I realized I need the glasses.
Speaker 2: I was spying things that my mother could No, I couldn't spy things. She could see things and I'm like, I don't see that. She's like, do you not see that that freeway sign that's green with white letters. I'm like, I don't see any letters on it. That's how I knew I was far sighted, nearsighted, near sided. The thing near sighted you because it's the opposite.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's anyway to me? Is I don't want that feeling yet.
Speaker 3: I tell you too much.
Speaker 5: Sometimes well they say it's like a light switch.
Speaker 3: No, that's reading I'm talking about. When I was nine, I couldn't read.
Speaker 5: Oh, got it, got it?
Speaker 6: Got it?
Speaker 3: So I was near sighted.
Speaker 2: This means I could see near but I couldn't see streets signs far So I had to get contacts and glasses as a kid.
Speaker 3: You've seen the phone, all right.
Speaker 2: The absolute best time to use an airplane bathroom and that is after boarding, but before the plane takes off, So while people are still getting their seats, go do the bathroom thing before it takes off, because you know, that time where you can't get up is when people fill up. And that's when, you know, especially on a cough in an early flight, coffee hits that that time, that thirty minutes however long it takes to taxi and get to cruising altitude, that's when people need to go. You know, haven't you been that person waiting for that light to go off and then sprinting to the bathroom because in the morning it's like a bad feeling.
Speaker 5: Or if you wait till the end of the flight that's been used so many times and it's dirty in there.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: I almost wanna show video of me trying to get out of there, but with not touching any thing and only using a cleanex you know, to like crawl out of the bathroom between like putting the thing down, the lit up, the lid down, the button, the sink. Then I brushed my teeth sometimes and realize oh, I shouldn't have swallowed that water.
Speaker 5: Then I panic about that and people that walk in there with just their socks on. I just don't understand you.
Speaker 4: I've been her, Yeah you what?
Speaker 3: Why put the shoes? I don't think even they can get through my socket?
Speaker 5: There drops of you know what on the floor there because of the turbulence and splashing. I was taking a you know what in there.
Speaker 2: Anyway, boarding happens, do it during then all right before the plane takes off, be cleaner too, ay quote for today it is okay that you don't know how to move on. Start with something easier.
Speaker 6: I just don't go back on air with a Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 2: Seacrest with you and it was uh crazy. We all got these alerts on our phones yesterday afternoon. There's about quarter three that Liam Payne from One Direction was found dead in Argentina. I couldn't believe it. It's one of those situations where you know, everybody starts.
Speaker 3: Saying, did you see this? So Sidney, what is the latest? What do we know? This morning? Just FM headlines with siciny.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think you know we are all in shock, and we were all in shock, and we heard the news and still really can't believe it. Liam, as we know, was found dead after falling from the third floor balcony of the Gasa Sour hotel in Palermo, Argentina, and now police have launched an investigation to determine whether Liam's death was intentional, accidental, or suicide. CNN is reporting that the manager of the hotel called nine one one asking for help for a guest who was quote overwhelmed by drugs and alcohol and was breaking up his hotel room. Unfortunately, by the time the cops arrived, Liam had already fallen. Tributes have been pouring in from around the world all that Liam Payne was only thirty one years old.
Speaker 2: On air with Ryan Seacrest, well, it is Thursday morning. We're kind of excited for tomorrow being a Friday morning broadcast as we.
Speaker 3: Almost to the end of the month.
Speaker 2: Guys, Halloween two weeks out, It's going to be November and Thanksgiving, and I'm already saying, like in things I've got to get done, Happy New Year to people around me. No, I'm just saying, let's try and get it done before Thanksgiving. Yeah, deadlines that are before Thanksgiving. My brother already asked me for the kid's Christmas lists. One of my friends actually said to me, I want to come visit you, but it won't be till next year because the year is going to go by so fast.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm making plans with friends for like, was it President's Day weekend? I think through that's February. I know that's time you can when you look at weekends and what we can like team up together.
Speaker 3: Like that's it. I'll see then, Jessica, good morning at Culver City. How are you?
Speaker 7: I'm great?
Speaker 8: How are you?
Speaker 3: I'm great.
Speaker 2: I spent a lot of time in Culver City. Actually, Sony is there. That's where we shoot Wheel of Fortune.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it is there.
Speaker 3: Uh, it's right in the middle. Is there any do you recommend any? Like?
Speaker 2: I see all the great cafes and restaurants. Do you have a favorite spot there?
Speaker 9: I do.
Speaker 7: Hey, Sunshine Kitchen is amazing.
Speaker 8: Is it right across Johnny?
Speaker 3: Oh awesome, I'm gonna see it like later today. Okay, perfect. What do they service at breakfast?
Speaker 7: They serve it's actually vegan spot, vegan print based and they have it's more lunch. They open at eleven and yeah, they have all kinds of good You know all homemade, uh bold, and it's like really light and healthy.
Speaker 2: That sounds right up my alley. So thank you for that, Tipic Culver City. Now let's get to you.
Speaker 3: Our kiss f M.
Speaker 2: Jingle Wall Present by Capital One is coming December. We want to get you in. It's December sixth and it will be at the end of it Dome, which we've never been to. So we're going to see it for the first time with you. If you win, it's very We're gonna play password. Okay, here's how password works. Maybe you've first play this before those of us in the room and everybody listening will know the password.
Speaker 3: You got a guess. We give you one word clues. That's the deal. Some days we're good, some days we're not so good at this, but we're feeling good today. Okay, awesome, all right, Jessica, thank you very much. So she's on hold. Mark. What's the password? The password is costume? Oh great, this is gonna go fast.
Speaker 10: Awesome.
Speaker 3: It's hard, right, Jessica, Halloween pumpkin close, next class disguise costume. That's it hard. She's gone to our jingle Ball present of my Capital One. Congratulations.
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh, Ryan.
Speaker 7: Actually, my daughter and I went to jingle Ball in twenty I believe it's twenty nineteen, like before the times. I think we met you there, so we're so excited to go again.
Speaker 3: Well that's amazing.
Speaker 2: So this'll be twenty twenty four, so five years later, and I guess she's moved out by now.
Speaker 7: I know she's thirteen now, but she's gonna be so excited.
Speaker 5: Yeah she was yet.
Speaker 2: Well that's awesome. Well, Jess, thank you for listening to us. I'll see you soon at this jingle Ball. Ryan's rose is in just a second. We've got it coming up.
Speaker 3: An unsent message to her husband from a woman in her friend group of moms that is in like minutes here but for siciny on this Thursday, October seventeenth, got a full moon tonight, guys, Hunter's moon. Ooh, good old hunter moon. Second super moon in a row. So get out there and.
Speaker 5: It's gonna be so big.
Speaker 2: Now let's get to this public service announcement for travelers having to do with your luggage tag? Sisney, what'd you learn right?
Speaker 5: And when I say luggage tag, not like the tag you get when you check in and they give you your tag for like where your luggage is going to go to. I'm talking about like your personal information luggage tag that you usually have either hanging off of.
Speaker 1: Your suitcase, probably very much exposed. Oh yeah, et cetera.
Speaker 5: So this woman named Kirsten explained this very unsettling moment that happened to her, and she showed this on TikTok. She says, I got this text and it said Hi Kristin, which isn't even her name. Her name is. Her name is Kirsten, but the text said hi Kristen, so already it was like, Okay, you don't even know my real name or you got it wrong. My name is Nate. I saw you and thought you were so beautiful, so I had to find a way to talk to you. I saw your number on your luggage tag and decided to text you. I promise this isn't as weird as it seems. Give a guy a chance, by the way, hold on, let's just dissect that.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and those words are already creepy like a lot.
Speaker 3: Give a guy a chance. No, no, oh.
Speaker 2: I thought you were beautiful to find a way to talk to you.
Speaker 3: No, this is a robot.
Speaker 2: I saw your number in your tag and decided to text you too many words.
Speaker 3: This is a problem. Who did this?
Speaker 5: Well, this guy Nate, So she never a real guy. Yeah, this is a real situation that doesn't.
Speaker 3: Happen to robotext.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no, no. This is like literally, this happened to her at the airport. Right, creepy or romantic?
Speaker 4: Somebody say, there's a fine line kind of romantic.
Speaker 5: I feel like Tanya would find it romantic, which is why I was trying to figure out the debate here. But here's the thing. This dude had the courage to get close enough to her luggage to tilt his head to read whatever the information was, to get her number to do this, why not just talk to her?
Speaker 11: Why?
Speaker 3: She must have been right next to.
Speaker 5: It, right, or maybe they were in line to get food or whatever it was. But her address is also on there, so she was like, now doesn't know where I live.
Speaker 3: It's a creepy Yeah, it's the lesson here.
Speaker 5: The lesson is, try to get a luggage tag that maybe has a flap or something that covers your information so that it's not just out in the open.
Speaker 3: What nate schedule is. And don't travel when Nate is traveling.
Speaker 1: You know what, if he was a cute guy, we would all say that's so romantic?
Speaker 3: Is how we don't know cute.
Speaker 5: We don't know if he was cute or not.
Speaker 3: I know that's the top.
Speaker 2: Why why not just interesting and charming? Why does he have to be cute? Tanya, Uh, that could fall.
Speaker 5: Under interesting and charming?
Speaker 4: Yeah, thank you, Sisney.
Speaker 3: Well you didn't say that she did interesting.
Speaker 1: Charming, cute, whatever. If we liked the guy, we would find it romantic.
Speaker 5: But she didn't even like it.
Speaker 3: You'd say interesting versus cute, because not everybody's so cute.
Speaker 1: I feel like cute is in the eye of the beholder, So charm is cute in the eye of the beholder.
Speaker 5: Not when you're buying a house. What I feel like the word charm for me, like in real estate, like when you're looking at a home and it's like a charming blah blah blah, Like that just seems.
Speaker 4: Who we're talking about.
Speaker 3: We're talking about guys.
Speaker 5: Yeah, charming in a description when you're selling a home.
Speaker 3: No, but I want charming to be cute.
Speaker 4: Charming is cute.
Speaker 1: But I guess some people find you, some people can find somebody charming and some people can find them annoying.
Speaker 3: You said you did you mean me?
Speaker 2: Because you said you are you.
Speaker 3: One of two point seven kiss at bev.
Speaker 2: It's time for Ryan's roses and here we go, Dear Ryan Sisney Antonio. I was scrolling through my husband's texts when I saw that one of the women in my mom group unsent a message to him. There's no reason for her to be texting or to even have his number. That's from Jen in Monrovia. So let's get Gen on the line. Jen, thank you very much. So you were scrolling through the text and you saw this, this one from the woman in your group, and what did you think and feeling?
Speaker 3: What have you done since? Oh?
Speaker 6: God?
Speaker 8: Well, I mean in the moment I said to him, I said, uh, why did Pauline text you? Why is there an unsent message? So right away I said something because they were in the car driving together when I saw in it, and he like totally laughed, said what do you mean, like blew it off and basically said, I don't know. Maybe it was an accident, which is why it was like an unsent message. And then I'm like, well, why does she even have your number? Like that's the weird part. She should not even have my husband's number.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, and then to unsend makes you really furious, Like what is even so something that she had to a sen and then be unsend because she shouldn't have sent it right, Yeah.
Speaker 8: Like total sketch. I mean, my heart went down in my stomach because I.
Speaker 2: Mean, but it's Pauline, you say, is Pulline? What about her? Like do you?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 8: I was just gonna say, if you met her, you would also see why my heart went in my stomach. Like she is the hot single mom. She's the one that every dad kind of you know, have a little drool like coming out of the side of her mouth that when it's here, you know, picking up her kids, like the short shorts, like that whole thing. So it's like it's like it's like stereotypical, you know what I mean that it's like, is this single mom like trying to like make a move on my husband, is what it feels like. And we play bunco together and so he has met her once maybe twice. So other than the school pickup, which I usually do, my husband only does it if I have like an appointment, Like you know, I'm a realtor, so if I have to show a house, you know, or something like that, like occasionally he'll do the pickup. So like there really is no reason.
Speaker 3: Okay, hold on the line. How long you've been married?
Speaker 8: Yeah, seven and a half years, gotcha.
Speaker 2: So Jan reached out, and she's concerned about this mom. She said she's the hot mom at school and all the fathers you know, would she say.
Speaker 3: Drool over her?
Speaker 2: She did use those words, yes, yeah, and she's single.
Speaker 3: This this other woman too.
Speaker 2: And so this woman, this other named Pauline, sent and then unsent her husband a message, a text message. Now Jen is friends quote friend group on a text with this woman, her name is Pauline. So why is she sending she shouldn't even have your husband's number. Why is she sending him a message and then thinking she should unsend it. That's what we're going to try and find out. What did he say when you asked why she had his number? Your husband's number?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 8: I mean that's the part that's like really getting to me because he blew it off like a little We were driving to a birthday party and he needed me to look up and address in a text, which is why I had his phone and was like doing it right in front of him, but he like blew it off and it was just like awkward, Like you you know, when I know my husband, we've been married almost eight years. I know when he's lying. And the way that he chuckled and was like, well, what do you mean? It was just like he's hiding something, all right? Devastated if this.
Speaker 3: Is like, I'm just well, yes, let's find out.
Speaker 2: I need to say, Ryan, you're my permission to call, and then his name, your husband's name?
Speaker 8: God, Okay, Ryan, you have my permission to call my husband.
Speaker 3: We're gonna call him right now.
Speaker 2: Let's see if you can find out the other woman that sent him a text and then thought it was bad enough to unsend it been better if she just sent it. Now she unsent it, I think it's worse right. Her name is Pauline. Good luck, here we go.
Speaker 5: Hello, Hi, can I speak to Andrew?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Who is this?
Speaker 6: Hi?
Speaker 5: Andrew? My name is Monica. I'm calling from the Flower Boutique. How are you doing this morning?
Speaker 11: I'm okay, what do you want?
Speaker 5: Well, this can be really quick. We deliver locally in Monrovia and other parts of LA and we have a promotion today. It's a free dozen red roses that you can send to anybody that you'd like. I don't need any cash or credit card info from you.
Speaker 11: No, thank that, I'm not interested.
Speaker 5: Are you sure they're free? Like there's nobody in your life that you'd I want to send free red roses too?
Speaker 11: Yeah, you know, I've just been getting spam calls all morning. I just want to get off the line.
Speaker 6: Listen.
Speaker 5: We are trying to promote our business and so if you're pleased with our arrangements, that would really help us out, you know, just kind of getting the word out here locally. There's anybody we can be off the phone in like two minutes. Anybody who want to send flowers?
Speaker 3: Touit.
Speaker 11: How does it work?
Speaker 5: We can start with the name of the person you want to send them to.
Speaker 11: Okay, let's start with listening to my wife Jen.
Speaker 5: Okay, and what would you like to put on the note?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 11: I don't know. I just put for you for no reason at all, Love.
Speaker 3: Andrew, got it?
Speaker 2: I Drew, thank you very much for your thoughtfulness today and the promotion that we're doing. Your voice of being broadcast on the radio.
Speaker 3: My name is rod In. Your voice is on the radio. I'll explain this all to you. My name is Ryan. We got Sisney and Tany here as well. Hi, and we got your wife on the line.
Speaker 8: You Yeah, I'm ordering.
Speaker 2: Jen is here, so Andrew, I'm just going to jump into it. There's a woman in Jen's friend group group text group.
Speaker 3: Her name is Pauline. Do you know who Pauline is? One of the parents kids at school?
Speaker 11: Yes, yes, yes, yes, I know.
Speaker 6: You.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I know you know who she is because she and I'm sending you messages and I'm sending you messages on your phone, and then you're acting super freaking awkward when I confront you about it.
Speaker 11: So okay, all right, I'm gonna put an end to this right now. Okay, you know when I picked up Kata last week, remember, Pauline took me aside and asked for my number. They want to do something for you, something special for you in November Bunco, because it's your birthday month. She texted me some questions. I answered them, and then she deleted the text. I guess, all right, So when you saw the text, you know, I thought, okay, I don't have to tell her everything. But then she deleted the messages. So I just kind of made up a story. Okay, look, I'm sorry. I'm just trying to do the right thing, and now suddenly I'm being accuse of cheating. I'm on the radio.
Speaker 2: So this is all coordinating celebration for your wife. A celebration, that's what they said. All right, great, I think then we're going to go. Andrew, thank you very much for your answer, Jen. Do you believe him?
Speaker 8: Oh my god, I am so embarrassed.
Speaker 2: I don't think you should be. Don't embarrassed. I understand, but everybody else would. I mean, I get it, like surprised, you.
Speaker 6: Know.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you guys. I mean it looks I don't blame her. It looks bad, but it's okay. I believe him.
Speaker 6: A Seacrest on Air with a Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 2: Can we come back to Ryan's roses for a second. We do these every Monday every Thursday. So, uh, Jenny Andrew, they've been married for seven years or something, and she has a in a group text. There's another mom that sent him her husband a message and then unsent the message. The other mom, who she said is an attractive mom and a single should never have had her husband's cell phone number, and she did, and then she unseent. Now my first question is if you send an unsend in this scenario another person in your relationship, that's bad.
Speaker 3: Like it's it's better to just send.
Speaker 2: But when you unsend, like if you were to see a sent message, at least maybe she could figure out what it was. But when she sees from another woman a scent an unsent message, he starts, Yeah, we're starting to wondering why why couldn't it have been sent? And then stay might have to be unsent. So that was one. So I thought for sure he was something was going on here that wasn't good. Well it turns out, and we have said this before, when we get calls on there, are you sure they're not planning a surprise party for you something? Well, it turns out he was trying to put together something as a surprise for his wife. Now, could be true, could be not true. We believed him, and I do believe him, and she believes him too, and she says she was embarrassed. I wouldn't be embarrassed because all those signs would make us think the same thing. So good news forget embarrassment. Good news, he's not cheating and he's trying to celebrate you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but she should maybe do some in our work into the reason why she went to that place.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe there's something there, right, like why if you trusted him, you wouldn't have jumped to that conclusion. There's not right exactly why she didn't trust him? All right, Maria and Southgate you heard Ryan's rose? Is we all three believed him?
Speaker 3: What do you think? Oh?
Speaker 10: He was totally lying.
Speaker 3: What what do you mean?
Speaker 7: Oh my god?
Speaker 10: What you when you send text messages and she said that what did he say that she unsent hers? He had to unsend his? Would if he if she had asked questions, he would have responded and he would have had to like remove his messages. He would have had to delete his as well.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, but he's planning a surprise party for his wife through his wife's friend, the other mother.
Speaker 8: No, that's the story.
Speaker 5: That you made.
Speaker 10: Did you listen to his tone? He's like, I would never cheat on you, Like that's total typical. I would totally cheat on you. There, it didn't sound like any love.
Speaker 3: Wait, so when the guy says I would never cheat on you that's typical I would cheat on you.
Speaker 10: Yeah, just like when you say is anything wrong, I mean they say no.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, nothing's wrong.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 5: I'd want to see what the other part of the conversation was in his text message chain with her.
Speaker 2: You're saying your one is if she's if she un sent her messages, his messages would still be there.
Speaker 3: He had to unsend too, right, Do we believe him now?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 5: If this messages say like, oh, yes, next Thursday works because she'll be in town, I don't know, then maybe it's fine.
Speaker 1: And also so not friends, like why is she planning something for her birthday?
Speaker 4: That's also kind of sketch.
Speaker 5: Yes, because they all play bunko together.
Speaker 2: Okay, well I did believe him until you call Maria. Now I may have a little bit of doubt. Thank you for listening Ryan's roses. Thank you every Monday every Thursday because I've tob set her up brand new headphones.
Speaker 3: Scoot in. It is so nice to see her.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 3: The Golden Bachelorette Are you watching it?
Speaker 2: We are Wednesday's eight seven Central abcats on whom the next day and the Golden Batzerette herself Joan Vassos. You know we have history Tanya and Sisney. I heard Joe and I go back to last spring.
Speaker 5: Right, YEA quite some history there, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Some history.
Speaker 2: I mean I I introduced her at the Disney Sales advertising Upfront's this big event that they have, and that was the first time we actually, I think it's the first time we.
Speaker 12: Met, right, it was the first time we met. And do you remember I came up to you at the reception afterworts and I said, I'm applying for the van a White position when she wants to.
Speaker 2: Retire the one I've been looking for.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I just comes through that.
Speaker 12: A whole world that I'm on the show for dating.
Speaker 2: Well, let's talk about that for a second. So, you know, for those who've never seen the Golden batsch Thrett, what are you?
Speaker 3: What are you trying to accomplish here? What do you want?
Speaker 12: Well, so, I guess traditionally they try to go for an engagement maybe, but I like, not necessarily have to be engaged. I just want to find like a person that I want to pursue outside of like the Bacher bubble.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like this whole Golden franchise because I feel like when you're in the Golden Universe, you kind of know what you want. You've learned a lot, you can cut through all the small talk. There's not a lot of plate spinning. It's like you you really have an idea of what works for you and what doesn't.
Speaker 3: Is that accurate.
Speaker 12: It's so accurate. And it's very different when you're younger and you're looking for somebody because you're looking for somebody that you can create a life with and that's going to be a good father or you know, good spouse that you're going to build a life. We already have lives. We've already built our lives. We have where you are, like established where we want to be already in life. So now you're looking for somebody that you can picture in your life and you picture in their yourself in their lives. So it's completely different. And that's why like, like hometown episodes are really important because you're saying, hey, like looking around, is it going to be good for me? Is it's going to be a place that I could live? Like do I like the family? Because you're like, it's not so when when you're younger, you're spending time, like you know, with the person and maybe see their parents and their family later on. Sometimes these are their kids and grandkids. You're going to be spending time with them. So these are important relationships, important like kind of interactions you have to have before you ever decide on somebody.
Speaker 2: It's different perspective. Joan Vassos, the Golden Batster is here, Tonny. When I said I love this franchise, you gave me a look that was as if you had a tart jolly rancher. What was that about?
Speaker 3: What do you mean you gave me a look like you? How do you compare the two?
Speaker 2: Because she's obsessed with Forra his Anatomy and the original that's what that's red franchise. But how do you compare the two? Because I thought you gave me a look of like, really you like this?
Speaker 1: Because I try to get Ryan to watch dating shows like every single day of my life, and then.
Speaker 4: This one you're like, oh, I'm gonna watch this one.
Speaker 1: I'm like, okay, finally, like just listen to me because dating shows are like very heartwarming.
Speaker 3: But Joan, I'll tell you why else.
Speaker 2: I like this show because the guys cry like these guys.
Speaker 5: I mean, everyone is so emotional they're so emotional.
Speaker 3: I've never seen so many guys get so emotional.
Speaker 12: It was such a surprise because I think we all had this vision that they were going to come and talk about like how their baseball team is doing, and like what their golf game is like. And they immediately like entered the mansion and found their tribe, which is exactly what happened to the Golden Bachelor. Yeah, you know us women in the mansion. You walked in, You're like, Okay, these are my people because they are at the same place in life, which is a really weird place to be. It's not what you picture when you're in your sixties and seventies to be single. Like, that's not how you pictured life, trying very hard up until that point to not be single. Brian, are you relating to this a little?
Speaker 2: I'm just a fan of the show, that's all here as a fan, all right, So Joan, the uh this guy Mark, I mean I kind of thought this was a thing the two of you, and then you kick him right out?
Speaker 3: What was what was missing? And this is why the guys got so emotional, said They were like, yeah, they're satisfy and go what was missing in my well.
Speaker 12: Right now, I'm probably the villain because we don't have a villain on the season. Probably it's my new role. So I think that Mark and I had like a really unique bond because we kind of shared weird experiences from after the passing of our spouses. We talked about like them coming to us, and I don't know, you know, I always thinking, am I a crazy person that I like see John and things? But I think it's because I want it so bad. I don't want him to be gone from my life. So he has had the same experience, and we talked about that a lot on that episode on the date when we were on the eye. So but the thing I didn't see was that he was healing. He was like on this healing journey that he didn't even know he needed to be on. And like a lot of times you don'tate like hitch, you you're like, wow, boy, I feel a lot better. Oh wow, I feel a lot worse while you're doing this journey. But he had healed so much and he talked about that, but I never heard him talk about me as part of that journey. He talked about it with the other men and about like having feelings about his about his late wife, and I totally get all of that, and those are like places he needed to visit, But I never heard him talk about me being part of that healing. So I just thought I'm missing from his whole equation.
Speaker 3: Wow, maybe I would like to be on the other show. The other show seems easier.
Speaker 4: This is hard.
Speaker 12: This is harder, way harder than I ever expected. I thought I was in a good place going there, and oh boy, I had all this stuff come cropping up, like bubbling up to the surface that I had no I was way down there.
Speaker 3: And what kind of music do y'all play in the fantasy suites? Do you have like good playlists for.
Speaker 12: That fantasy like unchained Melody?
Speaker 5: And I have the Tiger.
Speaker 12: Champion Champions exactly.
Speaker 2: We are the champions what you play in there, sisty, we are the champions. You play queen like I was.
Speaker 5: Just saying, I the Tiger just really puck.
Speaker 2: Yes, No, I love that song the Golden Bats or Wrette. So listen, you're on the cover. I'm looking at it.
Speaker 12: Now, crazy, I haven't seen yet.
Speaker 3: Oh well, I'm looking at it.
Speaker 2: You haven't seen it. I'm looking I don't want to the surprise. I love loss and doing it my way. What did they I've not read the article. What what did they ask you about? What do you reveal?
Speaker 12: I think the my way part was probably geared to the fantasy suites because that was like the biggest change I made. I made little change along the way. I didn't give roses out at certain days that you normally would give them because I needed to like investigate, like more than one person in that week, so I didn't want to eliminate anybody without having gone on other dates. But fantasy suites, I said, I'm not doing a physical relationship. I didn't picture myself being able to have a physical relationship with more than one person, so I said, we're not having a bed. I want to. I see the value in having fantasy suites, of having conversations off camera. It's very important. So I wanted to do that, but I didn't want to, like I just wanted to take the physical element off the table, not make that a thing because I just wasn't comfortable with it. So that was kind of the biggest change I made.
Speaker 5: That is huge.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the first time ever in the franchise.
Speaker 12: So like I don't want anybody think I'm judging them that people that did do fantasy suits, because not my business. Whatever you do is up to you. I just know it was right for me.
Speaker 3: Jill. Has this been a great thing? We forget about the outcome because we don't know yet, But has this been a great thing for you personally? So good?
Speaker 12: Like I feel like it grew so much on this and like I went into the Golden Bachelor thinking that I wanted to find love and came out going, wow, that's like a lot, and I'm not sure if I can do this. And then I got the opportunity to do this, and I did a lot of soul searching and talked to my family and said, yeah, you know, I think that this is a good way to find somebody because dating at this age is not easy. It's very difficult. I tried, and so I thought, well, they'll bet, you know, twenty five whatever guys for me, and you know, why not give it a try. And it's been even better than I work.
Speaker 5: And what do your kids think? Your grandkids, Yeah, everybody, they were a little nervous.
Speaker 12: I have to say, they are mortified that I might be kissing guys on National Day. They're like, my friends are watching please do Jojo?
Speaker 3: Why Jojo? Have sobody flowers on TV?
Speaker 4: I know?
Speaker 12: So yeah. The commercials are really funny because my kids, my grandkids see them, the commercials, and they just freeze while the TV's on, like that's I think that's Jojo. But my kids were really mortified about me kissing on TV, and certainly fantasy suits would have just they would have gone, oh, I would not have children anymore.
Speaker 2: They do they ask you questions about how it went. And I mean you can say maybe in confidence, but do they ask.
Speaker 3: You about it?
Speaker 12: Oh, my gosh, yeah, of course of course. And they watch each episode and I get the low down the next day from all of them. And like my one daughter called me, I think last week. She goes, mom, uh, you kissed a lot of guys last night, didn't I said, didn't? I said, I like one or two? And she goes up four and I was like, you were counting and she's like and then she names them off to me, I was like, yeah, I did you kiss for I'm sorry?
Speaker 2: Well, good luck with your Journey's so great to see you again, John. Check out the Golden Match Aret Wednesdays eight seven Chips for ABC and then the next day on who Wish You Happiness and big success? Thanks for coming two weeks from Halloween. Today National Boss Day. It's National Pasta Day too. Catchio pepe? How do you feel about it?
Speaker 6: I love it?
Speaker 2: Parmesan, black pepper and pasta. It's so easy, it's delicious.
Speaker 6: Who can?
Speaker 3: If you can't make katcha pepe, you shouldn't be in.
Speaker 5: It's the only dish that my kids will eat with pepper on it.
Speaker 3: It's the only dish MI niecefullet with.
Speaker 2: Isn't that funny because it's you overdo the cheese the peppers almost right. It's like a seasoning Dodgers Mets game four tonight eight is the first pitch?
Speaker 3: All right? So tany is a training report? Tony? What are you working on?
Speaker 1: It seems like Andrew Garfield is back in the singles Roast speaking.
Speaker 3: I just saw him and he told me about a new movie. Can you look up the movie he's in?
Speaker 4: Where did you see him?
Speaker 3: You look at Good Morning America? Backstage? Can you look up the movie he's in? It sounded amazing.
Speaker 1: He was telling me about look at the movie.
Speaker 3: I want to see the movie I want to put in my watch list.
Speaker 1: Okay, So earlier this year, we learned that Andrew was dating Kate Tomas. She's a professional witch. I put that in quotes because I don't really know exactly what that means. But after they were seen on a they were seen on a double date with Phoebe Bridgers and bo Burnham. But it appears that they are no more. According to People Magazine, Kate she re confirmed in a sense deleted Instagram comment that they broke up months ago, but she did leave a comment. One of the followers said, will you ever stop talking about Andrew because he has never and will never talk about you, So why can't you stop?
Speaker 4: And yeah, I know, and.
Speaker 3: She replied, your delivery made it sound harsh.
Speaker 4: Well, I read it harshly.
Speaker 3: It was rude.
Speaker 1: And then so she responded, sweetheart, the only people who ever talk about or center a man in my life, work, business, and social media are women like you.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So, if you remember, Andrew Garfield has been seen on REA in the past. So if you are on the dating apps, I think it's time to get to swiping because Andrew Garfield is back on the market and he has been and he's lovely, and he's charming, and he's witty and he's funny.
Speaker 3: I've just thought he was very sweet. And my sister is with me, and he was asking about a foundation, he was asking about the children's book. He's very seemingly very sweet. What's the movie We Live in Time? Wait?
Speaker 5: Tell me about it with Florence Pugh. Yeah, an up and coming chef and the recent that we're say find their lives forever changed when a chance encounter brings them together in a decade spanning, deeply moving romance.
Speaker 3: Great. When does it come out?
Speaker 5: And where it comes out? October eighteenth, tomorrow?
Speaker 2: Oh, tomorrow's we can watch list?
Speaker 3: What did dovetail it right into that?
Speaker 5: There you go?
Speaker 3: Thanks for that alert.
Speaker 6: Tonic are with Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 2: It flew by for me. That means we're basically setting up for a Friday show. That's exciting. Thanks for listening. On this Thursday. We are going to pay your bills every hour all day till six ten this evening. Siciny's got a guest hack tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Huh. Something you're gonna bring for keeping your house from getting too cluttered?
Speaker 5: Yes, I do. We've been doing this at home and it has.
Speaker 3: Helped a lot.
Speaker 2: So that's how I mean tomorrow match game after seven o'clock. Let's make it a free gas Friday. So starting early in the morning, we'll get your free gas every hour in the morning. And if you miss the Golden bachsarette or the PSA about your luggage tags pretty important, you can check that out on our on the Secret podcast on iHeartRadio or wherever you get your podcast. Thank you for listening this morning. Back Room, Big Plans, sir.
Speaker 4: You know tonight, tonight tomorrow.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm going to concert tonight, just watching the game.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 5: Yes, Zara Larson and Kigo at the Hollywood Bowl. Oh, you have thirstday getting out. Good luck for doors tonight. Yeah, first Dodgers Fab talk to you tomorrow. Sistey's got you till eleven.
Speaker 3: Thanks for listening to on Air with Ryan Seacrest. Make sure to subscribe and we'll talk to you again tomorrow