Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone, Elvis Durand. Elvis Durand's phone tap. Let you see what you got.
Speaker 2: So Timothy emailed us wanting to phone tap his dad, who owns a potato chip distribution route. So, in other words, his dad delivers cases of chips to stores around the neighborhood and some days Timo, Timothy does the job for his dad. So Timothy's going to start the call to his father about an issue he's having on the route. Didn't I do this same phone tap before? We tried this once before with a cookie route with pepperchform cookie.
Speaker 1: All right, potato chips.
Speaker 2: I bet yours is much better than mine.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, let's see how.
Speaker 2: Scary does here?
Speaker 3: We go? Hello dad, Yeah, listen, we're gonna talk to you about something. There's a problem here. What's the problem. Uh, well, I'm a very your own fact, just delivering, you know, delivering the shipment. Yeah yeah, yeah, I didn't lock the box truck the back of it and it was just slimping slide open, and so what happened going back there? And it's just a mess back there, you know, they're like half the sour creamer. God, no one got in the truck. Yeah, clearly, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean, for Christ, say Jesus, they.
Speaker 3: Really tore it up back here, though, I don't know why or what. That's literally where they.
Speaker 1: How do they do that? How did they get out of the How long will you part there?
Speaker 3: I mean I'm long, you know, I know Rudy in the store and they're just talking a little bit about whatever.
Speaker 1: Way are you trying to tell me? You went in there and you're yacking away and what's back of the truck is open? Well? I mean, what am I gonna do?
Speaker 3: Not talk to anybody all day?
Speaker 1: Will you wake up? Secure the vehicle? Then you go in and make make the arrangement and just get write them back out there? Damn it.
Speaker 3: Maybe I might tell you I see this. He's like his shopping carts like full of chips.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Yeah, I'm going to talk to and get away, get away?
Speaker 2: Not how you wrong?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 3: Listen, man, did you go back to my truck?
Speaker 1: Who are you? These aren't these aren't free?
Speaker 3: You need to pay for these? These are mine.
Speaker 1: If you just take the chips, just take the chips away from it. Ohting here eating your chips? Why are you blocking my way, You're.
Speaker 3: Only seventy five for that bag of chips that you're eating right now?
Speaker 2: What use on your chips? Using my chips?
Speaker 1: What are you doing? No? Wait, these de wheels are good. Seventy five seventy Are you out of your mind? Take the chips away from my shopping cart. This is my clock. He's my chip.
Speaker 2: What are you doing for all those chips?
Speaker 3: They're not your, they're mine.
Speaker 1: He's got they just take the chick. Yeah.
Speaker 2: What if I open up every bag in here and start eating every single one of them.
Speaker 1: They're not your chips anymore. We'll dose freedoms. Look great, don't bringing with chips?
Speaker 3: I can't.
Speaker 1: I want to put this guy discuss them in the back and get them back in the truck. Damn, you didn't get away from me. Am.
Speaker 2: These are my son chip. Get the word hello. I didn't steal nothing.
Speaker 1: I don't know we talking about.
Speaker 2: These are my sonships, my doritos. Right now, you these cheese doodles are very good.
Speaker 1: I'm coming down. I'm gonna hear me. Sorry, I'm gonna you off penzel.
Speaker 2: Well, pretzels. Speaking of pretzels, I think I have these rolled gold with butter I'm gonna open up some of those.
Speaker 1: How do I know that you.
Speaker 2: Didn't steal these chips first?
Speaker 1: Chook me.
Speaker 2: I'm sitting here in the studio with chips that I bought from the vending machine. Because you've been phone tapped. My name is Gary Jones from Alvis Durant in the morning show, I did.
Speaker 3: Keep you.
Speaker 1: What are you doing to me?
Speaker 2: As the Elvis Duran phone tap