Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: But sure, all right, man, we're back another episode of Club five twenty podcasts.
Speaker 1: I'm the host. Name is DJ Wells.
Speaker 2: We're still trapping out of Michellan that man shout to Michelin that's holding us down this water for All Star weekend. Man, we ain't got to guess. We got family in the be able to pull it back up. We're gonna introduce my man's last to my far left. We got my dog that should be hearing out the prailes.
Speaker 1: How you weren't nasty.
Speaker 3: Pooling, nasty excited about this one, shouting to my dog in the building to day.
Speaker 2: For sure with us since we don't looked up. Bro, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Your boy up here looking different nowadays? Man, Yeah, chain like the black forces them gone now.
Speaker 4: Man at the getting money.
Speaker 5: You ain't got no talk on me on the test and shaven.
Speaker 3: Got my own shoe string line too, Bro, want to know, I mean bless you a couple of period.
Speaker 4: Appreciate that love.
Speaker 2: You got handy x dot Com, Triplegal port Side.
Speaker 4: Make sure y'all go and get this.
Speaker 1: Shoe laces and don't except the cookies.
Speaker 2: Just shoe two lacens and b B.
Speaker 1: That's on the back of the site. Were about to have fun today. Come all right, my dog, you're not on your tea how you want.
Speaker 2: I'm cooling, man, I just heard that the Cowboys got a new coach, and I'm hype.
Speaker 1: What do you hype for? Because the Cowboy's gonna suck again. He's a fancy the Biggs. I love that this to gonna go through it for a whole other season. I'm so happy that.
Speaker 4: Hey, we're gonna do better than them. Coach on me.
Speaker 1: I'm a focus man.
Speaker 4: Too, truly.
Speaker 5: Man got you for the wrong thing.
Speaker 4: They got like sing a long a shore be like man, such and such fine like you sure you all in the owners box? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You gotta come down.
Speaker 3: The mother looking at the coach of son.
Speaker 6: What would they talk about many Kirk cousins. No, no, no, no, I'll do that, said the Kirk Kirk gone the show.
Speaker 2: Get well soon, who man, listen, man, no strate to this show man. This failed me on the show Man. You see him everywhere comedian. Now he's a sports extraordinaiy Man, we got Bubbadu a big dog.
Speaker 1: Appreciate you slide on again. My brother.
Speaker 4: Yes, sir, Yes, sir.
Speaker 1: It's been a while to say you man.
Speaker 4: Man, Man, I came here.
Speaker 5: I'll be honest with y'all, Man, I want to thank y'all for bring me on y'all show a while back.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 5: It kind of it kind of helped my career jump off more than what it was. Bro, just to be around y'all guys, the karaate, y'all family. Man, and it just feel good that y'all was able able to allow me to come over and do my thing and we have some fun on now.
Speaker 4: I got a little back glass behind the Dwight Hogway. But that's my guy. We're all good. It's all fun and games.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 5: Don't take the personal, but you're gonna take these jokes more than anything.
Speaker 1: It's all.
Speaker 4: I appreciate everything y'all done for me.
Speaker 2: Bro pulling up Bro, now your family. Yeah, but we got to talk about it, y'all cowboys. He told me before the show started.
Speaker 1: Mans, I do I do.
Speaker 4: That's your team now, I mean for right now, cook one. You know I got to ride the high Yeah, I know, I mean Gilly cool. You know I be go Eagles sure unless it last year, don't matter. Don't matter last year.
Speaker 2: Man, that's not sad about like the playing sports, like you will win the Super Bowl as soon as that week is over.
Speaker 1: You got to start at it again, you trash.
Speaker 3: You said, did you think the Chiefs was gonna beat them though? Or you had the Eagles whole time? Keep it real, keep it.
Speaker 1: Real, bro.
Speaker 5: I feel like, I feel like Mahon is gonna get a three piece. I feel like and the Red was gonna make adjustment in that second half. It just didn't happen, Bro. Just Eagles dominated that that front folk dominating.
Speaker 1: They didn't have to.
Speaker 4: Save five or six people. The blitz and any time of defense don't have to do that in trouble.
Speaker 2: You said, like that ain't called blitz all night at the front four they got spooky.
Speaker 1: So what do you do? If you you the Chiefs, you the GM, If.
Speaker 5: I'm the GM of the Chiefs, you gotta you gotta be offensive line, You gotta pro take P.
Speaker 4: That wasn't P at that game. That was Patrick. You know what I'm saying two different people, and it is Patrick.
Speaker 1: He is the sad.
Speaker 5: He is the guy that's playing Dombino's and deuces wild, playing Chuckles and you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: People.
Speaker 2: Okay, so he is with the Pops. Okay, you know Pop smoked that you talk, Yeah, Patrick, That's what it was.
Speaker 4: He wasn't even himself side. He wouldn't, man, he wouldn't talk. And when you went on the mind piece, he want on none of that.
Speaker 5: Look like he was on little tabs. I know, a little tap person when I see maybe he was too exciting and they tried to calm him down.
Speaker 4: It didn't work. It didn't work.
Speaker 1: I can't say that.
Speaker 5: You can say, ain't say you peel running, you playing mass It ain't nothing else he said.
Speaker 2: Was doped up, definitely, bro. Come on, bro, he wasn't itself The last time him back there. That front four was crazy and his ass. What's the cowboys?
Speaker 1: They ain't run the ball at all? What they need a real team? Prayers.
Speaker 5: Man, I'm gonna be honest. I talk a lot of noise about that, but that ain't that bad, bro. And I'm gonna say this to the world. You can say what you want. I love Jalen Hurts, shoot bow MVP quarterback. Be honest, he ain't better than that, bro. I'm just gonna be real bro now. But I will give him the intelligibles. He will run. That's what I give him with. I think that's what separate Jalen. He's a winner, and he will run about. He ain't gonna sit there in the pocket and wait for somebody get over.
Speaker 4: Ain't he gonna run. That's the only thing I wish Dak would do.
Speaker 5: Now, if you just go back the numbles and look at this and that that one of the best quarterbacks in the game. Now you gonna translate to no playoff wins and none of that. But I'm gonna change that. I'm gonna change that.
Speaker 1: How you gonna change.
Speaker 3: Put him on some weeds. What we're gonna we're gonna start.
Speaker 5: Don't da hit the cuz he's gonna be a whole lot bigger than what he is now.
Speaker 1: He already read a little slough.
Speaker 3: He's trying to make this th this even more blad. He try to be a good boy.
Speaker 4: He ain't a good boy.
Speaker 3: He gotta smoke some sativa then, definitely what he needs.
Speaker 4: Man, I'm serious.
Speaker 1: You put da on some good wig.
Speaker 4: He gonna go off. He's gonna go off.
Speaker 1: The whole time.
Speaker 2: That's all the cowboys need was a good girl, what y'all running back on running back situation?
Speaker 1: Ye wrong, zeke back last year, we're gonna be drafting one finished.
Speaker 4: I don't know why we even brought him back. You don't do them but party and party. I all got THEMN time.
Speaker 1: Type of guy while we lose. I love, I love Ohio State. I like it. I like Ohio stateue. You know my favorite team.
Speaker 5: Oh No, I ain't saying he still can't contribute to a team, but he's old. He's not with the Cowboys. Need man Cowboys. We had, we had somebody would let him go with tenness, no reason. Definitely, So your first round picked? Who do you said?
Speaker 1: Boys? You say you know what? Time about this? Y'are taking him? That's all? Lease?
Speaker 2: Please sure, please don't get Look what happened we took We took hog and it was like, that's a bad pick him.
Speaker 4: Curb him for two weekends. We gonna break it. Me. Couldn't got the lights.
Speaker 1: I want to go on for yards, Mike.
Speaker 4: I'm getting book.
Speaker 1: Ye Hey, you see he said he wanted to be blackcast.
Speaker 4: Its crazy as ever. Wake up sweet, he wake up sweating on your dream. Fuck Jesus in his star A book of sugar in this pool.
Speaker 1: He came in.
Speaker 4: He was from Miami to in the eighties.
Speaker 5: Yeah, everybody, no popular work was that except pure it was he was getting out like that.
Speaker 1: I had to run Miami.
Speaker 2: Boy, it was differently like, yeah, Yo, it was stepped on my garden.
Speaker 1: Was really a crash and it wasn't stepped through. Now my guardy lucky to go Bro year Bro, I'm saying, I'm in l t legend.
Speaker 4: Imagine them being on the same team. Last last line.
Speaker 2: That Plug is rich on one team, that Plug going crazy.
Speaker 1: He put him in the ring honor that team.
Speaker 2: Shoot, he missed the game, said somebody was telling you, you know.
Speaker 1: You play the night he see.
Speaker 2: I said, boy, he's different. Boy, you watching your own team that David, that's crazy for sure. Man, listen, man, it's been a minute. Man, we gotta talk about recently, man a d Dallas Man, how you feel when you saw that nose?
Speaker 5: I loved it, man, Okay, I know my Dallas fans they upset because Lucas like the white Jesus bro most definitely. But it's l A's bright lights. Lebron on his way out. They got to bring in another store. It's all about money, it's all about the range. He's gonna do greaton Dallas, I really do.
Speaker 4: It's time to see what Kyrie can do.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 5: I mean everybody went keep saying, well he hit the shot full Lebron, he hit the shot.
Speaker 4: Well, hit him here again? Can hit it again?
Speaker 1: Talk?
Speaker 5: I mean you got a you got a good team. Lee, Can you lead this team the maverage? Because I think right now, on paper they're a better team than the Lakers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I admit.
Speaker 2: That's gotta get healthy. But on paper back in Gafferduld be good. Yeah, yeah, that's this old team.
Speaker 4: But the overall of it, though, they was gonna be on.
Speaker 1: Fire, you think so smoking?
Speaker 4: Look already on good out there all right, Brun got him in the first night. Come in wind, so now go in the bedroom. I don't know you smoked. Shut him? Rob, you're gonna be fired.
Speaker 1: I think they're gonna be good, Yes, bro, l a in the game.
Speaker 5: Bro Like, honestly, you got Lebron on one wing, you got Luke on the other wing.
Speaker 4: Can you double them?
Speaker 1: The only difference is they played the same way. You're smoking.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: If they ain't played the same then I say, now you can't. They both need the ball and like the offense gotta run around them.
Speaker 4: But you say the same way.
Speaker 5: See you say the same way like I like women to come to find out my itch like women too.
Speaker 4: You see what I'm saying, and it ain't work out.
Speaker 1: I see that you. I'm speed me up.
Speaker 5: I'm going through now, I'm going through a storm.
Speaker 1: Who's scoring big in the NBA this season?
Speaker 2: You are with all the new ways to get in on the action at Draft Kings Sportsbook, an official sports betting part of the NBA Player Props Money Lines.
Speaker 1: You name it.
Speaker 2: DraftKings got it all, new customers, Now it's your chance to get on all the hoops action. New customers bet five dollars to get one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus. Best istily take it to the rack of Draft Kings sports Book where every point counts. That load the apps today use Cold Club five to twenty. Yes that's Cold Club five to twenty for new customers to get one hundred and fifty dollars bonus bets with just five bucks all the on Draft Kings.
Speaker 1: The Crown of Yours.
Speaker 7: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler in New York called eight seven seven eight Hope and Why, or text hope and Why four six seven three six nine. In Connecticut, help is available for a problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino when resorting Kansas twenty one on over agent eligibility varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after rishuins four. Additional terms and responsible gaming resources see DKNNG dot co, slash audio.
Speaker 2: Yeah, crazy right ons All Weekend, Man, I want I ask you, what's your idea for some ideas you think the NBA could incorporate next year to help make All Star Weekend the great weekend we all grew up with for us.
Speaker 4: For one man, they got to get the NBA Slam Dunk Contest back on board.
Speaker 5: Okay, I would say, because playos allway make money now and it's not even about the money with them, like Zaion.
Speaker 4: How can we get Zion in the NBA Slam Dunk.
Speaker 1: Cont Porn Stall and Boo.
Speaker 4: Got unlimited limited porn Star. You got exact dunk contest Jock Wick Unlimited. Whenever you want gold gone Jay, So who.
Speaker 1: Is your four if you want to see him in the NBA dunk contest? Right now?
Speaker 4: What's that guy? He got traded from Dallas left handed?
Speaker 1: H johnes Jones. You know your boy?
Speaker 4: That's what I want now?
Speaker 1: He got hot to him? Zion picked two.
Speaker 4: More, Moran, give me one more, one more right now? High flyer didn't even know how man, he quit making babies. Got that. We can get him. We can get him on the court.
Speaker 1: That's my twin.
Speaker 4: Come on, put strap up. I know you get all that kind of money, but it will leave will cheaun Kimp got thirty, I ain't got.
Speaker 1: Money.
Speaker 4: I love you, Kemp. I just gotta I gotta teach the real That's what I'm saying. You can't have money today and be broken tomorrow.
Speaker 1: That's the true story.
Speaker 4: Because it's your lifestyle.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: A lot of people don't understand that matter.
Speaker 5: Yeah I'm making to me in a year, but next year you might make two million, but you can't still spend like you're making ten million.
Speaker 4: So we got to educate these players.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: It's all good. Getting that Monkey's all good getting it.
Speaker 1: But strap up, man, that's great.
Speaker 2: Listen, man, I know you super verse with the coach to the sportship. Tell us about the boxing stuff you got coming up? Man, you you everywhere right now?
Speaker 1: Bro, I got some.
Speaker 5: Boxing stuff coming over with Tank Davis and the big fight March first ball Play Center.
Speaker 4: I just want to see some good boxing, bro.
Speaker 1: Like.
Speaker 5: Tank now has been talking about retiring, and I think that's kind of dangerous of my retiring while you still boxing, because you never know what it's hard minding right now, and you are.
Speaker 4: Ligning people coming to get that spot.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 4: They won't it.
Speaker 5: They training just as hard as you. But I honestly I want to see Tank fight Sir christ Stevenson. I want to see him fight dev and Hanging Bay Area, my heir shake got the DEVI and Hanging.
Speaker 1: I want to see him.
Speaker 5: Fight Steroid round goe. I won't see it, bro, like, because we need good fights, Like we're gonna be spending sixty seventy dollars on pay per view. I want sixty seven dollars. You know, fight that mean worth that much?
Speaker 4: Bro. I don't want see nobody getting knocked o second and third round. Bro, what the hell?
Speaker 5: Is you're training for if you getting knocked that second down sometime the best say you nah, that's impossible, bro, it's man, you getting knocked that second third.
Speaker 1: Niggas in seventeen seconds. That was that was training. What you think about the Mike Tyson and J Paul wack As.
Speaker 4: Mike was on fit Now for what y'all say? This man don't give a damn he lies. He can't be thinking.
Speaker 1: No, no, you you've seen him though. He was pulling back.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was Mike Fish Nigga Lewis showed me that I should. Nigga looked like nobody want to talk about. He was going through some things living right black people, Bro, we have a tendency of want to take up a woman. We're gonna like Drake and Kendricks. You know what I say, I want to pick side.
Speaker 3: No Mike, Bro, he was really hold back. It was a few times in that he could have. It was that was black on black crime for sure.
Speaker 1: For sure.
Speaker 3: I was just talking about when he follow board it was it was it was he would have fucked him up. You think you would have sucked him up? He would have fucked him up, bro. Mike would have really got would have been able to really get to it. We just straight up money line.
Speaker 4: I don't think my gout it no more, Bro, I can't let you say that.
Speaker 1: All right, you see video? Okay, you step in front of him for.
Speaker 4: Twenty million, I will to twenty million.
Speaker 1: I will start nigga a million. Gresaid that wasna run a question on this podcast.
Speaker 2: I said twenty god, I said I wouldn't let him punch me bear with four a million?
Speaker 1: Would you take a bare knuckle punch Mike Tyson?
Speaker 4: What you want for four seconds?
Speaker 1: Yo? I ain't going crazy. That's crazy.
Speaker 2: You too, that's crazy. That's crazy to get punched by Mike Tyson. Bar nothing, no not bro, no no no, he's gonna he's gonna kill me.
Speaker 1: Die rain but gloves on. Yeah, if I could move.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no no, I'm not doing that.
Speaker 1: One punch from Mike Tyson.
Speaker 3: Now ten million, ten million today, Bob is in your hands to the Instagram.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when you make up your back, it's gonna be elie. I ain't a lot of dumb you gonna you ain't gonna see that bank account. He's gonna be wanting for your family, gonna see radio. Yeah, you're gonna be radio bro.
Speaker 4: My txon here harder than COVID. I had COVID. Second time to.
Speaker 1: Mike, he might not COVID type of ship. I'm cool.
Speaker 2: I ain't taking sure you get I'm not here. I'm not I'm not taking a punch.
Speaker 1: And Mike Tyson one might not be.
Speaker 2: Bad, might not ain't feeling disappoint that's even worse.
Speaker 4: I'm a wake up and be dead.
Speaker 1: I'm a wake up. And then.
Speaker 4: They think we give it Mike too much credit.
Speaker 2: No, man, no see him knock out professional boxing, Yes, Bro, we wild get.
Speaker 4: Knocked that talk about knocked out serveral times.
Speaker 2: Yes, I don't think I'm a I don't think I ain't traded enough to knock Mike out.
Speaker 1: He one of the greatest fighters.
Speaker 4: Ain't gonna win. Gonna never say Mike ain't wanting the greats.
Speaker 2: But if you had to put up Maxter together, like I want to see Bud Crawford versus Canelo. I know it's supposed to be it's supposed to be happening, But my favorite boxer right now is gonna be this.
Speaker 5: That's I like that guy, man, I like David. He's been called Canelo I don't think he's ready seen it.
Speaker 4: Last fight.
Speaker 2: I got seen this last fight. His last fight was question clip don't. I don't think he trained as hard. I think he's been training for Canelo. That every time he don't get Canelo, he called him out every single.
Speaker 4: Time, said you're gonna think he would.
Speaker 1: I don't think he trained. He can't have I know, I know, but he's still won.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but when you go against it, very very elite.
Speaker 1: I think he's gonna be ready for the very early. I think he think he's.
Speaker 4: Ready for a peg.
Speaker 5: I don't think he's actually ready to Gigga that with Canelo is approving fighter, been fight since he was eight years old.
Speaker 4: Fights don't win against Floyd. Uh, he moved up and wait uh. I think Canelo will give him ja. I just do fights.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I think what Bilbo faulting? Yeah, a bigger fighter. Yeah, he beat Canelo. I think Bena Vida has seen the blueprint, like I'm a bigger fighter. Seems to be what too sixty? He was fat? Yeah, he cut the wait, got in shape. I think he's seen a blueprint like I could beat him. Because you don't just start calling Canelo out if you don't really think you can be you do if you want to get money. If you do too, and it's two Mexican fighters, I get it.
Speaker 1: Charlo bros.
Speaker 4: I went to that fight. They foult get Charlo on his face about eight he took a knee eight seconds later.
Speaker 1: That was different though, Yeah, that was different. Bro.
Speaker 5: Back to your point though, I do think Bud can get him m hm, Budd. I do think buck and get him, but I don't think Bud can trade with him. I don't think he can trade with him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think he's big enough. Bro Canelo man savage. Bro, I ain't gonna lie, but Bud Bud is a he a complete fighter though. That's one thing I can't say though. I was definitely man, definitely some things look forward to in the box for sure. While be here Michell and that's dub. Tell us man, what some of your favorite jersey is? Some of your favorite throwbacks?
Speaker 1: Throw back? You know, I gotta go t mac okay, the Joint.
Speaker 4: Yes, Sir, I seen Kevin Durant out there, the Sons.
Speaker 1: That's that's class.
Speaker 4: That's classic right there.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 5: I like that one, yes, of course. The Penny Hardaway with the magic. That's one of my favors.
Speaker 1: Two. That penny different what I've been looking for.
Speaker 4: I ain't found Vince Carter with the.
Speaker 1: Nets, but I ain't seen that. What you want white one? Yeah, the right platform burnt it up. Vince Carter with the nets and you just got a jersey retired to the Yeah. The Vince Carter throw I like the I like the Penny throw back over the back over the teammate, George one.
Speaker 3: Is better the penny. The penny and that's no hate everybody. I don't hate Nomore. We don't want to go down that rabbit hole. But the Penny hardaway throwback is a.
Speaker 1: Black with the pan stripes. Yeah, and that blue tea Max with the stars though, but you know what fire Yeah with the stars.
Speaker 3: Since we're talking about to mention the ness we love y'all. But the penny jersey bro with the shoes, Yeah, the shoes different. But you can't wear no T Max throwback with the stars with the t BAC once you out of pocket.
Speaker 4: With the.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's what that still head on T Max jerseys and the.
Speaker 4: Hand back to the Christy.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna lie that T Max.
Speaker 2: That's jersey with the jersey it was app.
Speaker 1: I had that naety two jersey. It was it was a silver one. It was a silver one. We can pull up, man, who you who you seeing doing good this year in the NBA? What's so far? I mean, like who you see winning?
Speaker 5: If you had a pit like okay, see bro like bro shy man, he's he's showing me a lot. Of course you got the Celtics, man, you know you got those guys. I really want to talk about what's going on with them? Down seventy and six.
Speaker 1: Ers Howard robbertsho out to PG. The biggest problem is PG. What camera you know? I love you? Hurt though you need to have a.
Speaker 5: Hen Busley with Savath titles. You can't get what you want when you're trying to sell it. It might be working on a hundred thousand seventh title.
Speaker 4: I give you twelve K.
Speaker 5: The Hurricane for treatment, all them knives, call up baby them business hotly.
Speaker 4: I can't got all these business.
Speaker 5: Damn, call baby them God, call then down there.
Speaker 2: They just hurt hurt when he ain't but I feel you but well and be hurt. I got a truth for him, okay. Elon mush chip he got in that robot. You put that ship in your ball.
Speaker 4: Dang change your gonna give your new knees.
Speaker 1: Damn right the chip chip. Damn you need to remix that. Have y'all remixed it like that? Sign me up. It will be the first feel mission. They're still ragging. T bro.
Speaker 4: You be hard on yourself though with your.
Speaker 2: With you love it because it keep me humble, like this my whole Like even when I was playing good, he'd be like nigga, Nigga, Oh buddy, way nicer than you.
Speaker 4: But they keep you on your toes.
Speaker 5: People want to make it and never made it back watching you on the couch hating I'm bigger than nothing, knowing you not.
Speaker 4: Uncle like this showed me nothing of all this highlight film tape. I was a bad boy. Now you're smoking.
Speaker 5: Rocks, gohead, Damn taping the fire will get your job. Saying he could be a FI fighter or something some days. Bro' tell him nigga, everybody, everybody, she ain't.
Speaker 4: Bragg lass teaching you know more. He will call boy, nigga, you were twenty.
Speaker 1: Five and it's in grade.
Speaker 4: You hoosed to do that.
Speaker 3: Nigga's the bill he got some biggest back home that's still run the.
Speaker 1: Tapes every so that's a real thing. Well that's universal, Bro.
Speaker 4: Twenty five and the tenth grade knocking on everybody. He wanted to do that. The babies.
Speaker 2: His next person was fire Max. Person was unbelievable. He was gold, he was he was African.
Speaker 4: He couldn't read though, That's all. He couldn't read. You can remember the plays or nothing.
Speaker 1: Hey, he've been asking for Toying to be birth certicipate for the last three years. He don't believe he is forty three.
Speaker 5: Like work sketching sketchy contract, Bro, the nigga weren't sketched.
Speaker 1: Yeah, signed him up up for conference. I was trying. I was trying to still the sketcher sketuletil. His mouth was too out of podcast. So that was to respect.
Speaker 4: Man, you turn sketch yourself.
Speaker 1: They tripped me. Bro. I wear sketches on her every day. We're all were skeptu you.
Speaker 4: Know what I'm talking about the hell out of them.
Speaker 1: No damn.
Speaker 4: Culinary rescuing.
Speaker 1: Oh God, here you got wear the black white give my baby mama.
Speaker 2: Know we a club five twenty are always on the road covering events and getting the best content for you our fans, and each time we had two different cities were always trying to stop by and watch NBA games. And if you're looking for tickets like I am, look no further.
Speaker 1: To seat Geek.
Speaker 2: With a twenty eight million downloaded, seat Geek is the number one rated ticketed app with the NBA and NHL players both around the corner and the MLB on the way with the W as well. Tickets are all backed by their buy guarantee and these ticket is ready on the scale of one through ten, so you know if you're getting a good deal. So you know I had to come through for you, all right. Use promo code Club five to twenty. It get ten percent off your next set of tickets at seat Geek.
Speaker 1: That's right, ten percent off of promo cold Club five to twenty.
Speaker 2: And if you click the link in the description to download the app, you'll have the cold automatically add it to your account to use it later. That's ten percent off with promo called Club five twenty.
Speaker 4: This Christmas, her stocking was falk. She's ain't never seen a PS five to now I had three.
Speaker 1: The biggest this at the gotten came an extra control and came color. Dude, come here, come here.
Speaker 4: I ain't get my real kids letting that can't have no should This simple baby's been doing bad.
Speaker 1: It was timed up and started.
Speaker 5: I'm locked in and I'm holding my coll I took her of my all your night in my house.
Speaker 4: I'm sowing them from Judge.
Speaker 5: Matters shoulder un cotage, crying and taking they were doing.
Speaker 2: I got you in, come time him right, Come in, Hey, Judge Matches legs. Just tell people I can smell the crack gonna. He told that, man, I can smell the crack on you.
Speaker 1: Bro. He said, you did it one time. I know, okay, one time I told you. Look, I see the look. I can smell the crack on you.
Speaker 4: Man. Ship.
Speaker 1: Look, it's we have like this Mike is out of pocket.
Speaker 4: Kind of ship. This ain't stripped.
Speaker 1: It's all fun You know.
Speaker 4: People really be on the podcast writing everything down trying to get this kind of ship for real man, people doing anything trying to be funny. You gotta be in your baby, you know what I say. You gotta be in Hollywood good at this ship, making people look funny and they ain't. So you have the power of Hollywood.
Speaker 2: Yeah you've been You've been on way more podcasts and I have only been on one other podcast I think too.
Speaker 1: And so they really got like Q cards and stuff. Come on, bro, damn right, so you don't even go in there feeling comfortab because you already see the point. I real, but I'm gonna be me. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna be me.
Speaker 1: Damn, I didn't know that we just y'all got is special, bro, Like just the culture. Bro. Appreciate Bro, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: They can try to immolate this ship, but they can't. Y'all got what y'all got.
Speaker 1: Appreciate that. We just want people come on here.
Speaker 3: We want to come on here and celebrate our guests and then just make y'all feel at home.
Speaker 4: That's why you're winning and gonna continue to win about y'all bro.
Speaker 1: Like, so as you coming here, like you said, I got I got some ship going.
Speaker 3: Through, but you should you should have told that bitch on you one up through there. We're gonna make this bigger than.
Speaker 4: Already left. You got to build everything else up to be on when wing.
Speaker 1: You know we're saying to you, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I'm saying, how's the comedy becoming along? Obviously you know you're a constant professional.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: We've been seeing a couple of comedies to us recently. Man, we're just like man dub, it's really killing ship. Like you said, you see the podcast. What goes into a lot of that for you? Man, we just see you go on stage is just we know you take your crafts here so you prepare.
Speaker 1: You're just killing that shit. Man, you're growing to your love to see you grow. Pause.
Speaker 2: But like hous and now Si, you know what I'm saying, you get better at it. Now you're a bigger situation.
Speaker 4: Man. It's great, bro, to to be honest with you. Bro, I never really talk about it and how it hit me.
Speaker 5: But you know, I'm on tour with Mike Helps and too bigger and for him to call my name, bro, to bring me out to thousands of people. Bro, it felt great. But it's also it's like, man, just what I'm supposed to do. This is my time, bro, Like I love Mike ELPs being in the game twenty thirty years. It's time to get out the goddamn way. Time for us youngsters to come in and take it over and I think that's what they want, but they be bullshit that's real while they're still ain't doing what they're doing. I feel like I'm not worried about what you're doing or what you're doing. I'm on the work about what I'm doing. I'm fink of brain this branding Mac type shit back. A lot of people don't want to hear that. They don't want to accept that. They and you're like comparing Jordan to Lebron nobody comparing no Back into Jordan.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but we're not doing that.
Speaker 5: Nigga love writing Mac or I p I'm coming from him. I know he did that Kings of Comedy, Special Ship. That's bullet material for me to be better than that, because that's who I look at it. It's that guy crash the people, getting to your soul and make your stomach hurt. That's my kind of comedy, makes your stomach not no corny coming. I'm not gonna get say some old corny jokes that you ain't just it's not me. I'm a Southern you know what I'm saying, Shug I go through the shut the ship, I say, I talk about it on sugar coated I don't know how to tone it down for that.
Speaker 1: He was definitely a wrong comic. So I definitely see what you're saying. That's me.
Speaker 3: I'm uncooked ground now that the Kings of comedy Bernie could not do that shid today.
Speaker 5: You know, y'all look at the council cost to me and get away with anything you sugen ship they should be.
Speaker 1: Doing and l yeah, he be wild and he right, he be wild on.
Speaker 4: Such thing a counsel culture. Mm hmm. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: You can't get riokding. You can make Bro when it's the people's gonna be there, That's true, unless you want endorsements and all this. But we control everything. We gotta ship, make this ship go. They come in and want to spend money with us because they trying to make money off the culture.
Speaker 4: Bro will be fine, he will be great. He already had TV shows. You're gonna do number to elevate that ship.
Speaker 1: You're doing movies with eleven. The show is he if you had a round more is.
Speaker 5: Richard Prior, rich Richard Prowd got Bernie Mac shot out the cat Williams what he's been able to do, got Mike imps now time legend uh Corey hok.
Speaker 4: I got a lot of.
Speaker 5: People I like love and what they do because they don't sugarcoat what they do. I'm not taking enough for Kevin Heart. Love him what he's been able to do on the business side of it. So people say he ain't funny, that's your opinion.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but he's nationals. He national sized his uh ability to do what he's doing.
Speaker 1: That's a that's a fact.
Speaker 4: Beat Productions and.
Speaker 5: Print, like you were saying earlier, to see what they're doing magnified even more. Yeah, Like I don't never step on the comedy thing, but I'm saying something about comics.
Speaker 4: They just scared to go behind other comings. Oh man, I do want to go behind them.
Speaker 5: I go behind here and the nigg So I'm confident in Yeah, I know you a bad motherfucker.
Speaker 1: I am too.
Speaker 4: It's all about the people, bro, people gonna talk.
Speaker 5: I got your fans, I got my fansir.
Speaker 4: We league has God damn So they don't remember me. I know.
Speaker 1: That was the real thing though, with comedy.
Speaker 3: With comics, so they feel like, damn right, nigga just killed that ship, and then you kind of lose faith in your own set and.
Speaker 5: I can see it happen to comedians. Bro, But you gotta keep pushing. You can't get to you. Sometimes you ain't gonna be as good something I think about and kill it and people like, man, you killed in my mind, like Nigga, the five Jokes.
Speaker 1: You went to we went to the We're the Ones Indianapolis. Yeah, we thought. I thought I was gonna see you there. I was, Yeah, you went on trust me, I was too.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we didn't know how that ship worked.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I was telling them to like I love like comedy, but that motherfucker Tony Roberts bro a goat.
Speaker 1: Bro. Yeah, Bro, I wasn't really familiar with his game.
Speaker 2: And when he came out there, he said, if you want a wheelchair and your shoes is dirty, you need your ass.
Speaker 1: After that, he far, I said.
Speaker 3: Yeah, from the time he got on safe to the time he left, Bro, I think everybody has been okay with him closing that show.
Speaker 1: For sure.
Speaker 4: You thinking about being on tour with throwse guys. You get to learn from you, yeah, twenty five thirty in the game, you get to learn.
Speaker 1: Yeah, see sixty years old, how he.
Speaker 4: Tell a joke? See how he delivered it. How he let the crowd come down and come back here. Yeah he got it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, ship Cadence, Cadence with the crowd. Man, you got some white people that gonna forget them. I throw some white people jokes in there too, but be yourself because they're for a reason. Yeah, it's an all black show. The white people here for a reason.
Speaker 4: They like you just the way you are. And I learned that.
Speaker 5: I had a couple of times people at my wife at my show white. I was trying to change my jokes.
Speaker 1: Up a little bit.
Speaker 4: They like you, Bubbaud. That's like a year.
Speaker 5: Don't change nothing you once, I learned that game over, Game over, I'm gonna get on the black folks. And I was like, white folks, you're next. You know what I'm saying, I come, hey, homes, you know, tell me that I ain't got no power power.
Speaker 4: So I was saying, no, no, two weeks fam brans, I'm calling you. He called me, get my yo.
Speaker 1: Got Coron was.
Speaker 4: Waiting on you.
Speaker 1: I ain't trying. I live in Texas.
Speaker 5: Half them down, they legal I'm from I'm going I'm for the bottom zero.
Speaker 4: Turn them taco trucks come up. Tease dot come down and spend some money with me. I got my phony traders right now, walktting up.
Speaker 1: Maybe I love my wife and s finish.
Speaker 2: Legal though it's not.
Speaker 1: It's some blocking legal.
Speaker 4: Not Jerry, no big heavy for seven.
Speaker 5: The mockers got the got your old lady in front of you, in front of you.
Speaker 4: You ain't say, nigga, how let my girl got in the car. He and the King of yacking in him. I ain't going can't come on gonn watch me your mind, not Jerry MoMA lady like.
Speaker 1: I can't stand lie.
Speaker 4: I can't said six a meen, I can't do nothing. Ain't having fire on you. I'm gonna sit there from now. Hey, I'm hurt. I got talking about the strength I got them on the.
Speaker 5: String, Brot. I was quiet till we got back in the car. Take me like again, Yeah, I'm quiet with you whatever and I got.
Speaker 1: He's so quick, I ain't like. That's why it's real. You're good at what you do, Bro, that's a fact, bro.
Speaker 4: Lock of my message feel like, bro, we ain't all I know that. Bro, I'm not talking to y'all. Y'all know what I'm talking about. One win voted for him. Y'all, y'all crying. I don't want to hear that. We know what Trump is. We know I'm crying now. I've been telling y'all the storm is coming. Like my own dad. I love him to death. He hate Trump. I'm not talking.
Speaker 5: That's why you ain't you in now that mind? Frank gotta grow, man. I don't care who in the office. I ain't gonna let them control what I do. There's a lot of money already. Get Trump in office. Take a bangage if you can. If you can take a bangage, take advand because the money.
Speaker 4: From the flow, I already call my hole them. You getting last month fifteen, I'm gonna get your three times.
Speaker 1: You can't be out here drinking. You can't. You gotta put yourself on a budget.
Speaker 4: Bron what to say. I'm spitting in this ship.
Speaker 1: By be right in jail. Some more kids.
Speaker 5: I want more kids, man, I can for them now. There's more than just the four and kids. You got to be there for him, not nobody who got a lot of kids. But I feel like you can't be there.
Speaker 4: For them all and give them that kind of love that they will need. Bro, I got two girls.
Speaker 5: Yes, I want another child, but I ain't just sitting around making them with anybody.
Speaker 4: But if I want to have a child with anybody, will be with Britney com I ain't got PJ. Washington money.
Speaker 1: But come on, runner, runner grinder, too close to each.
Speaker 4: Other to commute. You get my my son. If I have a son, you be tall?
Speaker 1: You what you want to play? Basketball? Football? Better?
Speaker 5: Hope I hope it has her skill, but my knowledge, he's gonna be cold blooded, cold like sports.
Speaker 4: We ain't passing the ball, like give me a.
Speaker 1: Ring a song. He cold, he.
Speaker 4: Ain't passing, ain't passing. I ain't passing that the ball. And y'all know he can't get nobody.
Speaker 1: To pass you know it, don't don't just had sixty thirty.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what if I'm a if I'm a father and my son on team me.
Speaker 3: About you, ain't no ain't no talking, bro. You go if you not at least a D two player, Bro, I'm not giving you the ball. Bro, give it to me and I'm passing it to you, just to get that motherfucker back.
Speaker 4: Cold family passed, but doing between the leagues in the game, those games.
Speaker 1: Broidy's on the triple team. I was crying on the regular.
Speaker 4: What you were doing that high school to team I wasn't doing.
Speaker 3: He wasn't getting triple team like that. Bro, this thing we ain't. We're not funked up about that.
Speaker 4: But six just after my height, I'm supposed to do this.
Speaker 1: Nah, it's different, Bro, he really got legit.
Speaker 4: Still he got passing brow.
Speaker 1: He don't passed, but Dad different. But that's why he went to that school though he said.
Speaker 4: NBA, He's gonna be a monster.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 5: Appreciate because like Gilble, career got cut short. You know, for sure, the Lord messing through the kids.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Real they blessed him for sure. Dogs a little bite. I like that.
Speaker 2: He don't really force it though, like he let them be great, like he worked with him. But he don't really talk about his kids. He don't really like brag about it or nothing. He ain't excited.
Speaker 3: Because that was the most he did when he had him, when he won the McDonald's, and that was the most he ever does.
Speaker 1: It was me, I'll be wildent want something better than him.
Speaker 2: Helm Hell, I'll bet what I'll be old then.
Speaker 5: But I love to see black Man and their kids live man, Yeah, and thriving. Nothing negative you feel about I love to do he took nothing to something. Jello finally what he needs to be rapping doing what he music?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I with it. I mean anybody doing anything, bro, that's positive.
Speaker 1: Bro, I rock with it.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 5: I see him getting his money. He ain't got to hit up a little bro, a big brother for no money. No more caring, isn't he.
Speaker 4: It is c louve when everybody got it though. Now I ain't got to go in my pocket and pay for the meal. No more they doing it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I love to see it about the performing night too, it's lit. Yeah, weekend turned him up.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 5: It was in the n of boys expecting he didn't be in all kind of ways. That is crazy legend longso you know he had his injuries, but he cold just read up.
Speaker 1: To the mellow mellow mellow. Yeah. He's a superstar.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean you got your other sons a rap star. Yeah, call this trio. I told you different. That's a different.
Speaker 4: So what you're doing right now?
Speaker 1: Who rapping right now? For you? For me? Jello?
Speaker 4: Bro, He's still gonna be in the game.
Speaker 1: He got that. Uh, he got a new record.
Speaker 4: How long he's gonna be in the game, how long it is gonna leave?
Speaker 1: Uh, he lasts long as he wanted to. Bro.
Speaker 3: He thinks so because he got the marketing his daddy and then got the blueprint. My little brother lig I put something. They put in the locker room. It's up bro when he dropped that baby. Yeah, Bro, he got the kids. They still got the kids. Bro, My brother got them. So he's straight if he keep making good music like he is, though, he got to stay inutil that Uh, stay within that old school rap like the early two thousands type, that type of production. Yeah, except I feel about drake new album. It's for the everybody, it's not. I don't think that was like a Kendrick lemar response. It was more like a you know, this for the ladies, for my ram niggas they want to hear some ship this for you, like this is for He got a Spanish song on there.
Speaker 1: It's just all around. I wouldn't say cold album. It just ain't for me though.
Speaker 2: You know what's the frustrating part about it and the part next door I wish that was future a lot of them songs instead of help.
Speaker 1: But if you hear some of them songs it but like on this all this different. Yeah, but it was relationships.
Speaker 2: A lot of people's rocky right now. So yeah, yeah, I mean the album was cool. It wasn't my favorite Drake album. Nah, it was just it was it was good music. Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I mean, if you if you're out of town, I mean across the water with your girl overseas or something, you can cut on a few.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a couple of them songs, Drake.
Speaker 4: He carried us for seventeen years. Don't do that, Drake, Like I'm.
Speaker 1: Saying, though, he make music for when you on vacation, he's about to fly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like when you played in Regardless, so he didn't about number one. Yeah, I mean it's a good as Drake still. I like, I always been a Drake fan when he rapped. I never say I never was a singer Drake guy. Like, I think he still made good songs. But when he rapped, even like when he did the Battles, I thought his raps was fire. In the Battles it was Kim.
Speaker 4: Gets hit h with some death flows.
Speaker 2: But we were good, Like, yeah, what he did was great. Drake Drake ship was fired, but Kendrick just kept going. Like Drake stopped. I'm done, Kendrick like, nah, I got some more.
Speaker 1: It ain't over for me. Fall through. So but the new album, I play it.
Speaker 3: My black culture people are still gonna put Kendrick above Drake right now. I played in my golf mat.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: They ain't a job because I'm playing it. It's a job if I don't listen to it.
Speaker 3: Nah, But why are you playing to the golf mans? Why don't you play it like in the club on club or at the family reunion.
Speaker 4: I'm banned, Well get out here.
Speaker 1: Why are you baying from the union.
Speaker 5: I took the white girl to the ferily you and you know, you know I'm somebody now, you know, And she's somebody and my family being used to that.
Speaker 4: They were coming around. Get back, get back, get back, You'll back all that bullshit. Y'all got germs. Keep your white girl health my family and I got that white girl. He was treated like I had the trip with the white girl.
Speaker 5: She got my created game on points. I got a pool now, I got a pool killing. I ain't got no Frenchish pools black ones.
Speaker 1: So all the black niggas got Frenchies.
Speaker 5: Man, niggas, nigga, that's all black people got nice Frenchies and them niggas ain't even real food food eating left you ever sing a dog eat macarone cheese that dogship for seventy five minutes straight.
Speaker 4: I'm with the white girl now my dogs.
Speaker 1: Dogs got fretchies. Yeah, bro, you know they left the pit bulls alone. P Bulls don't exist.
Speaker 4: No picked off this ship. They hang you on, big nigga, they want pit bulls.
Speaker 3: Rob Royler's German Ship ain't rod niggas in two thousand and five.
Speaker 1: That's what got man.
Speaker 2: We gotta have you back, man. You know how we get that over here. Man shout out to Micheland. That's appreciate your host this this weekend. Man, Bubba, we the Ones tour. Make sure you put up a support my guy Mads. Everywhere content going crazy. We'll be back next time. Club five twenty the volume