Speaker 1: Welcome back. It's our third and final interview episode for you. We have two more incredible conversations. First up, Tiffany Stratton twenty.
Speaker 2: Five years old, knew nothing about us.
Speaker 1: Knew nothing about us, never never, she.
Speaker 2: Was born when Boy Meets World went off the yeir correct correct perspective two.
Speaker 3: Thousand we were, we were.
Speaker 4: That's almost as bad as hearing that if Back to the Future were shot today, Marty McFly would go back to nineteen ninety five.
Speaker 2: Yep, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: That's oh pretty crazy.
Speaker 2: By the way, Danielle, we've established.
Speaker 3: Angst.
Speaker 4: We've established the angst I think, the kind of angry, and then we've established uh, Chad Worthington.
Speaker 2: Worthington the third. What is Danielle's wrestling character?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, guys. For as much as I'm in the world and I love it, I've I've never even did girl girl. You're right, you're at the mall.
Speaker 4: The mall.
Speaker 1: I'd be the maybe a cheerleader, but I'd need and then I and then I'd of course have to have my heel turn. Eventually I would start as a baby face.
Speaker 2: You've really never thought about what you're wrestling.
Speaker 1: Character because you know, what I've thought about is legitimately, if I were to be in the wrestling world. Similarly, I am not a wrestler, so I've always thought about myself as like a manager. Who would I manage? You know who? Who's who could I take under my wing and have that be my.
Speaker 2: Story a character as Danielle Fischel, No.
Speaker 1: As a character like my character being the manager. So I've never thought about, like, well, if I were a wrestler, what would I be?
Speaker 4: You can manage both Chad and the Angst. And then the problem is we know.
Speaker 2: All the time, time and time again this out, So where do.
Speaker 4: We start, how do we get this done? And how can I be in the biggest outfit possible. T i'mout wearing those little shorts, so and Riders is going to be in boots the whole time. So this is going to be aesthetically unpleasing. But then again, if you're dressed like a cheerleader, and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we don't matter, no one, no one cares, worry about it, okay.
Speaker 1: And then our second guest for this episode, Dan Housen. What did you guys think of Dan Housen? You were just introduced to him last night. What do you think of the character, the voice. What's your thoughts on Dan Housen.
Speaker 2: Where's he from exactly?
Speaker 5: His accent is like.
Speaker 1: Europeans, you're nearby.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm very curious about that.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure he's from this planet Eastern your American, So yeah, be very interesting. No, it's I mean again, talk about a fun character and just embracing what it seems like wrestling is just kind of the wackiness.
Speaker 1: And I don't think I'm talking out of turn. He's He just flat out said it. He was like, Yeah, this makeup is the dumbest thing I've ever done. When I when I saw him and I had to do the makeup the first time when we took that picture together at the convention we were at and I put it all on and then I was like, how long is it going to take me to get this off? And he was like, I'm not gonna lie. It's going to take some time and you are going to find black makeup in your ears.
Speaker 2: His ears are completely he does this complete eart and I was.
Speaker 1: Like wow, and he said, this is the dumbest decision I ever made.
Speaker 2: Six am this morning and he showed up with it, yes.
Speaker 1: And he was in it until midnight last night.
Speaker 2: Have you seen him without it?
Speaker 4: Because I literally wouldn't right when he could come up to me, and I'd be like, I don't know.
Speaker 5: That's why I think it's actually pretty cool because you can turn it off, you know, he can just be a normal guy.
Speaker 4: Well, you had it on last night and I walked with you through a casino for at least forty feet and nobody recognized you, and I was like, that's the longest I've ever walked with some weird looks.
Speaker 1: People were like, what the hell is this lady doing? And I was like, maybe I shouldn't be at the front of this group walk in front. Yeah. So, but really fun episode. Dan Housen has become a really good friend. So I hope you guys enjoyed this episode. All right, Our guest is the current WWE Women's Champion. Guys, this is a big oilty call. Since joining SmackDown in February of twenty twenty four, no one has had a more organic rise to the top than this former NXT champ and money in the bankholder. This weekend, her challenger will be a fourteen time women's World champion but also kind of a NEPO baby Charlotte Flair Queen Queen. It's a big task, but I think if anyone can ward her off, it's the superstar. So Will Writer. It's Tiffy time. Please please please welcome to Pod meets World the champion Tiffany Stratton. Yes, thank you, join us, Thanks for having me.
Speaker 2: These are amazing, by the way, my obsession.
Speaker 6: No, I have to hop it of doing that. Really, Yes, it's an a mother.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: It's worth saying up top that Tiffy is twenty five years old, so she has no idea who we are or have you ever even seen an episode of Boy Meets World?
Speaker 6: I have not, Okay, I do know, like who you guys are. I have seen you at the shows and stuff.
Speaker 1: Okay, you've seen wrestling shows. Well, Will is an m M A expert, which is why he's here. And and Writer wrestles alligators and which is why he's here. No way, yeah, no, I just made you didn't know. I figured I could go ahead and.
Speaker 2: You would have just gone we will talk about alligator wrestling now.
Speaker 1: I said, please please please up top in the intro because you are a fellow Sabrina carpenter, Stan.
Speaker 6: Are you not, I sure am.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, you have even worn adorable ring gear inspired by her outfits. What is it that you love about the prettiest and most talented girl in pop music?
Speaker 6: I just think she capped, Like she just embodies everything that I love about myself in just like my character and stuff. She's girly, she's flirty, she's not afraid to be a little.
Speaker 1: You know, like risky risky.
Speaker 6: And I love that. I love her music. I think it just like perfectly like captures everything that I am as a character as well, and like I also love her music. And her concert was amazing to go to. It was pure cinema.
Speaker 1: Which which one did you see? So you went to the Short and Sweet tour?
Speaker 6: Where?
Speaker 1: Which city did you go to?
Speaker 6: Orlando?
Speaker 1: Oh? So fun?
Speaker 6: It was so fun. Yeah, And I just I love all the outfits. There's there's somebody that I follow on TikTok that's like guesses what she's gonna wear, like at the shows and stuff, and it's it's so fun to follow. I love it so much.
Speaker 1: That's so great. I love that I did want to bring you a little gift because I knew that you were a big Sabrina fan, so I don't know if you have this final, but I I wanted to bring that to you, so I'm gifting that to you. Okay, well will familiar.
Speaker 6: Thank you guys so much.
Speaker 1: Do you think there's a big crossover between Sabrina Carpenter fans and the WWE.
Speaker 6: No, I don't think. There was a post on Twitter that went viral. So we had a backstage of Naya Jox choking me and a lot of people say that she looks like j Low and then a lot of people will say, like, Sabrina Carpenter is my celebrity lookalike? And it went viral and it was why is j Lo choking out Sabrina Carpenter? And it was so funny.
Speaker 1: That's very cute. When you were developing your character, whether at NXT or on SmackDown, did you ever look to other TV or music ideas for inspiration?
Speaker 6: I did. Yes, A lot of my character comes from Sharpay Evans from high school, musical, musical and general.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love her.
Speaker 6: I say toodles all the timeodle, that's like her little thing and then like just outfit and spell like Sharpay Evans Paris Hilton now Sabrina Carpenter. Okay, but yeah, Sharpie Evans is like was my idol growing up.
Speaker 4: How does the girl from high school musical make you then inspire you to become a professional wrestler.
Speaker 6: That's a good question. So I felt like at the time when I was an NXT, nobody was really doing like a girly girl gimmick. And I'm a girly girl to my core, but I also love to be athletic. I love to work out, So I felt like wrestling just kind of took everything that I was good at and it just kind of made it all into one. So I thought, why not have a girly girl persona in the ring, And that's kind of what organically Yeah came about, and I guess people ended up really liking it.
Speaker 1: I know you're not super familiar or familiar at all with tapanga, but I'm gonna I'm gonna challenge you to come up with some topanga inspired gear. I'll send you. I'll send you like a Topenga vision board and see if you could come Like I would love Pinterest, thank you. I'd love to know what you would take of like tapanga style and how you'd make it, how you'd fit it into.
Speaker 2: I think that could work. They see kind of in the same kind of air.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 1: I think she could do a Boh like cause Stepanga was a flower child. I bet you could do a really girly pop version of Boho.
Speaker 6: Challenge accept it?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, yeah, I'm gonna see what happened. So one of the more surprising things I learned while researching your story is how encouraging your mom was in your career. She contacted a trainer for you, and it was really her idea that you pursue wrestling. What is her deal and why is she so cutely supportive?
Speaker 6: I'm not even sure. I'm not even sure why she pushed me to do this, because I feel like it's something that is really dangerous for your daughter to do, Like, why are you pushing me to do this? Mom? But I think she just saw that I could be really good at it. She knew that it was something that I feel like i'd be perfect at. I was a gymnast my entire life, and I wasn't always the most well behaved gymnast. I love to talk back. I was like a problem child a little bit so I.
Speaker 2: Just love that hepially.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, my coaches loved me. No, they didn't. So I just felt like wrestling was the perfect mix of everything.
Speaker 3: That I was.
Speaker 1: So my mom saw that a gymnast with a mouth on her makes sense. So you're like, oh, where can I where can I use these?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Exactly.
Speaker 4: But were you a wrestling fan growing up or is this something that you just randomly found?
Speaker 2: And then we're like that I have to do that.
Speaker 6: So my brother and my dad were wrestling fans, but then they kind of fell out of it, and then wrestling started getting popular again and I saw it kind of on my Instagram too, and then my mom, you know, mentioned it and I kind of was like, you know what, I'm gonna throw all my eggs into one basket. Because I was a bodybuild there was a crossfitter, and you can't really make careers out of that, and I saw it wrestling and I just thought it was just like I said, everything that I was. So I was like, you know what, I'm gonna throw all my eggs into one basket. And I feel like I could get really good at this. Yeah, And I trained really hard. I did everything that I could to get good at it.
Speaker 1: Well, you've only been wrestling since twenty twenty one, and after years of gymnastics that you said you mentioned your whole life, here you are on the biggest stage of all at WrestleMania, just four years later. Why do you think you're so good at this?
Speaker 6: That's a good question. I do feel like it has a lot to do with my gymnastics background. I do see they hire quite a few gymnasts. We have so many gymnasts down at the performance center, and they are usually the ones that pick it up so fast. So the gymnastics background helps so much. And then I'm not really sure, Like I was kind of a shy girl growing up as well. I don't know what has came over me, but I usually try and like turn off my shyness as soon as the camera's on. Yeah, so I just think I've just kind of I'm into my own and I've just grown a lot as a human being, like outside of the ring as well. And yeah, do you think there's.
Speaker 1: Like a little bit of a protective barrier knowing that, like you're playing a character, because I know for all of us, like for Will, who especially deals with anxiety, being able to be a character is one of the ways you're even able to get yourself out there. It's not really you, it's a persona. So does that help you break out on some of your shyness.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I feel like, like you said, there is a protective kind of cover when you know you're playing a character. So you know, when I'm kind of a problem, I'm like, oh, this isn't Jessica talking, this is Tiffany talking. Yeah.
Speaker 4: You know, it's an interesting where I've never really heard it put that way though, where instead of I would always say, like I turn on my character, where you say you turn off your shyness, which is kind of a really interesting way to look at it, which is, yeah, totally different way to come at something, especially with somebody who deals with anxiety or something like that. It's like, Okay, I'm gonna turn off my anxiety, turn off my shyness.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's a interesting way to do it.
Speaker 1: Really smart. Well, your boyfriend is also fellow WWE superstar Ludwig Kaiser. What is the best thing about working with your significant other and what's the worst thing about working with your significant other?
Speaker 6: So I say the best thing is that he understands my schedule and I understand his schedule. We're actually on opposite brands right now. He's on Raw and I'm on SmackDown. So unfortunately we have complete opposite schedules, so you never see hm, yes, never, even like during WrestleMania Week, we haven't had one moment together because I've had appearances, He's had appearances. So it's just been that's the con.
Speaker 1: Of you know, it's both the pro and the con exactly.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he understands the schedule, but also we have complete opposite schedules, so it's we never really get any time together. We've never had like a true vacation together. We've had like weekends together and stuff like that, but it's it's been hard, but we're we're we're making it work. Hopefully we'll be on the same brands together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, because it does make sense.
Speaker 4: Especially I have to imagine, like any niche World or Microworld, somebody from completely outside the world isn't going to understand everything that you have to do. That's why you gravitate towards somebody where it's like you know, as actors, they they tend to get together because it's like, oh, I have to go do a job today where I'm I'm kissing somebody else and you need.
Speaker 2: Another actor be like, Okay, you know, have a great day at work.
Speaker 4: Whereas kind of explaining that to somebody who's not in the world, like it doesn't mean anything.
Speaker 2: I'm mean, imagine.
Speaker 1: Dating someone with a normal nine to five. He's like, what do you mean, I don't get to see you?
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: But the flip side of that is their stability too.
Speaker 5: Yeah, exists a lot of times if you have two crazy actors.
Speaker 2: Exactly, a lot of emotion, a lot of drum.
Speaker 4: Do that when you're younger, When you're younger, exactly, when you're older, you go, I want somebody in the industry.
Speaker 3: Exactly.
Speaker 1: Well, finally, this is Writer and Will's first ever WrestleMania. It's Writer's first wrestling event ever and Will's second. So do you have any advice for them about how to embrace it, how to get into it, what they should look out for. What would you suggest?
Speaker 6: Are you guys going to smackdone tonight?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 6: No, no, okay, Well, I do think anytime a non wrestling fan comes to a wrestling event, they're always going to leave a fan.
Speaker 2: I feel like I did.
Speaker 6: So I'm excited for you guys. I can't wait to like hear you guys' opinion about it because I think wrestling is such a niche thing and it's kind of growing now, and it's growing because it's it's so entertaining and it's so fun to watch. There is nothing like wrestling, Like there's nothing that's live, you know. I think watching live wrestling is so fun. So I'm excited. What do you guys think of everything so far?
Speaker 5: I'm thrilled, man, I mean I just the depth of the characters and like the storylines, you know. I feel like part of the reason I've I haven't gotten into it is like anything, it's it's its own sort of geeky world that I feel like way behind. So this is like the best way because I'm like, yeah, I'm here with my ten year old son. I feel like seeing it through his eyes and like, you know, just embracing, like, oh, who do I like?
Speaker 3: Who do I?
Speaker 2: Who am I rooting for?
Speaker 5: Who am I rooting against? I'm excited?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah. I think also for writer and will to connect and understand the performer side of it. That it's like Writer and I were just talking before you came in about how crazy it is that you have all of the same things to think about that we do, from the acting to the storylines to to all of that mixed withism, athleticism, travel else.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 6: I don't even think like people understand how much pressure there is, especially when it's in the moment you've got time cut, you got to go home a minute early. Like, there's so much that goes into wrestling that I feel like people don't even don't even know.
Speaker 5: Right, Yeah, sure, Plus there's this, there's making appearances, yes.
Speaker 1: Interviews exactly, there's still being the public facing person. Yeah, well you bust your butt. Thank you so much for being here with us. Best of luck to you. We will be rooting for you. Thank you guys. Well, now we are officially at WrestleMania Weekend. Welcome to our show, Welcome to Podmeats World. Dan Housen. He is both very evil and very nice. He's one of the most creative, hilarious personalities in all of wrestling, somehow melding horror, comedy and moon salts for the Yeah for the All into the different than bath salts.
Speaker 7: Yes, that's probably easier. I don't do a moon salt? Who told you that?
Speaker 1: Absolutely net You've probably seen his merch if nothing else. He is one of the sport's top T shirt sellers. And yet somehow you are not currently on television spreading curses or carrying a jar of teeth, which he does.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well that's real quick. One are these cameras? I thought I was on television right now?
Speaker 1: Oh oh yeah, this is lies. This is a press conference. So give it up to the Dan to my Danielle Housen, welcome town houses.
Speaker 3: My voice, he's almost gone.
Speaker 7: I talked to so many fans and filled my money with so much, filled my money with so much.
Speaker 1: In the morning, how are you doing with your goal to make one thousand dollars? That's his goal, he wants.
Speaker 7: To except this. Fellows stole my comic book today. Oh I took my Batman comic. You're talking about my merchandise.
Speaker 3: Yes, did I took it? You know this is Batman.
Speaker 2: I do know that I sold it for one thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: I've already made it. I'm very happy. You know you're going to have to give me your shoes then you can't.
Speaker 2: Personally, they're not worth it. I stole them from him.
Speaker 3: Okay, you know what running too.
Speaker 1: So last night was will writers first introduction to Dan Housen. Can you tell them a little more about yourself.
Speaker 7: You know, I'm from someplace far away. I'm just an ordinary guy, just like you. Great set of head of hair. Should I do conventions with you sometimes?
Speaker 3: You know this? Are you famous?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: We do green room together. You can steal mustard packets for free.
Speaker 2: It's true, it's true.
Speaker 3: Who could just they don't tell you no at all. No sugar to the salt. There's mustard, you can grab it.
Speaker 4: We were always interested when we saw you doing that, because right behind you was a whole thing of food.
Speaker 2: You never even notice. Yes, you were looking the wrong direction.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Anyways, I suppose I'm a wrestler sort of. I mostly like to sound merchandises. I also don't have a voice because I wrestled twice yesterday.
Speaker 3: Which was quite menacing. Wow, oh my god, you have wrestled twice in a day.
Speaker 2: No, no, only once in a day.
Speaker 7: Okay, yeah, it's horrible. I like to meet and greet people. It's much easier. I do not get slammed or anything. But yesterday, estimated eviscerated and annihilated all of my foes, and I hit everyone and then I won.
Speaker 3: It was great.
Speaker 7: Yes, I've been wrestling for quite some time, about eleven years, I would say, maybe going on twelve.
Speaker 3: I don't know where does the time going?
Speaker 1: I know where does it go? Does Dan Housen know Boy Meets World? Does Dan?
Speaker 3: Yes? Yes?
Speaker 7: About a high school and Cementtorship and Bruce Wayne's in it? Yes, yes, Yes, you have Topanga and Bruce Wayne and Cabin Fevers in it.
Speaker 3: Has a great time. Lots of skin disease.
Speaker 7: Yes, Kim's skin fell off and then he's called Blake. He's a villain in your series.
Speaker 1: Do you think you would have been a good addition to Boy Meets World?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 1: What, how would we have incorporated Dan Housen into the Boy Meets World?
Speaker 7: And give me a backpack? You give me a nice little hat spinners? Hello, dude, what's happening?
Speaker 1: Fit right here?
Speaker 4: I just want to read the opening title sequence where Dan Housen rushes in and just tackles us.
Speaker 2: All the ground. That would be great.
Speaker 1: Want Stan Housen to fly up on the hood of the car we're driving.
Speaker 3: Exactly. I think that would be great.
Speaker 7: You had me is the sun like in Teletubbies, I could be looking down on you guys as.
Speaker 3: You do your show.
Speaker 1: Great, that's a great idea.
Speaker 2: Let's get on the internet as quick as we can, use.
Speaker 3: Your Hollywood hookups to get that going the show.
Speaker 5: I think Dan Housing could have just replaced Morgan. We could just have coming down the stairs and just you know, and no explanation.
Speaker 3: It's a great ideas.
Speaker 7: I think I could have been in the episode. We could have done a tag team match with Vader.
Speaker 3: Oh that's good too. Yeah, you know, I met him once. I was on a show with him once as well.
Speaker 7: I did not do a lariat, but my tight teen partner did a lariate and he said, you you're lariot is great.
Speaker 3: The clothes line. I don't know if he did that to either of you.
Speaker 2: No practice he was.
Speaker 3: He did.
Speaker 4: He used to bench press me, so he put me over his head and he bet would do five or six and then throw me up and catch me on his shoulder.
Speaker 2: It was really you get all oiled up, all oiled up.
Speaker 4: I usually get oiled anytime a man's gonna bench press me, I'm gonna oil myself.
Speaker 6: Up.
Speaker 2: That's just the rule of.
Speaker 3: To make him work for him. Yeah, it's a good idea.
Speaker 7: I should oil up, I think before my matches. So when someone grabs me in the head lock and go.
Speaker 2: Are you allowed? Can you oil up? Because why wouldn't you?
Speaker 7: Yes, people put hot stuff on themselves. Have you ever heard of this hot stuff? It makes the Matt Cardona, whose podcast you were we were in last night, he puts hot stuff all over his body. I believe it smells like menthol but it gives your body kind of red and tan, and if it.
Speaker 3: Gets in your eyes, it's terrib Oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that sounds good.
Speaker 3: That sounds absolowly devastating.
Speaker 1: Now some people might not know that. Just beyond WrestleMania this weekend, WWE actually has a lot of other stuff going on as well. Can you talk about the ancillary scene going on here in Vegas this weekend?
Speaker 3: We've got Yes, you have a what is it a bone to pick? WWE?
Speaker 7: I saw pink. I was in a blim I've been working my entire career. This is why I collect all the human money, Yeah, to get a blimp for myself. Oh, because it is the most evil form of transportation.
Speaker 3: Yes, that is true. Wow. Yeah, but you know sometimes I get stuck at these airports.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's true, and I get delayed and then I have to drive using a car.
Speaker 3: Have you ever heard of one of those?
Speaker 1: Shoh yeah, they're terre horrible.
Speaker 7: Yeah so Panther I saw posted the other day. He's floating around at a blimp. Wow, the hell is my blimp?
Speaker 1: Where is your blim?
Speaker 7: That's right, but you were asking about other things. Wrestled twice. I did Wrestling Super Show. I did Big Time Wrestling, which is Bailey's home promotion. Yes, she was there for a second. Watch the locals wrestle.
Speaker 3: It was nice.
Speaker 7: And then what did I have? I had wrestle on Super Show. That's where I was the secret. I came out and I beat up everybody and I won.
Speaker 3: That was wonderful.
Speaker 7: Then I went to Wrestle Con which is the convention for just strictly wrestling. Yes, which it's my but I didn't butter, you know.
Speaker 1: You're almost two thousand dollars almost so close?
Speaker 7: Maybe today the day you guys paying me for this. Yeah, yes, okay, so I should be close right after this and teeth indeed, yes, what am I doing?
Speaker 3: A Q and a oh my god on Saturday. It never ends? Did this?
Speaker 7: I woke up at six am to come do this? Now, if you ever woken up and put red under your eyes at six am, yes.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yes, I feel like I would just cover a lot.
Speaker 3: I don't recommend it.
Speaker 1: So all because one day at a convention, as you mentioned, we have all done conventions together. I thought the name Danielle Housend was funny. I was trying to think of things we could do for my TikTok, and when I knew you were going to be there, Jensen said you should be Danielle Housen.
Speaker 3: Yes, so see we've discovered it was his idea.
Speaker 1: It was his idea. He said he came up with Danielle Housen and it was like, oh my gosh, should I do the makeup? And so backstage at the convention, I put on your face paint and we took a picture together, and we shot some videos and now we have an actual wrestling toy. We do coming out together. We have a bendy.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: What are Dan Housen's thoughts on our wrestling figure?
Speaker 7: So I think this is on wrestling figures in general. Wrestling figure. I see, I see, that makes way more sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Also, the idea to put this on at all is horrible, so blame him. I do not recommend it. He's the purest form of stupidity. But anyways, having a figure with you is it's a mind blowing because you know who the thought you take a photo at.
Speaker 3: A convention just to have some fine right now.
Speaker 1: It's an action figure, right, I know, I never.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm watching you.
Speaker 7: Yes, so yeah, But I had lots of people up last night at the after the podcast, we did a little meet and greet and they were saying thank you for welcoming my childhood into my world. They said it made my weekend, It made the WrestleMania weekend totally worth it.
Speaker 3: They were completely taken off by it was so sweet.
Speaker 4: We went there, we got to talk to everybody, and at the end, just as a thank you, they gave us each a blimp and it was just really.
Speaker 2: Sweet, really sweet. They just float us everywhere and.
Speaker 3: It was just wow. Yeah.
Speaker 7: I I I heard you're talking yesterday about the wrestling world not necessarily being very welcoming.
Speaker 3: But I think its.
Speaker 7: Tides of turn because I think there's a huge cross between.
Speaker 3: Your show and the wrestling world.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they've been great. I mean everybody's been. I think they've been very welcoming. We just don't know a whole lot about it, so we're learning well.
Speaker 5: But they also booed me and Ben when we showed up.
Speaker 3: Character and a lot.
Speaker 4: We were learning with Daniel and Daniel Housen are teaching us about heels and baby faces and good and bad and going to as writer will learn on Saturday, going to a wrestling event with these two with Jenz's.
Speaker 3: Gonna hear the loudest booze and the loudest.
Speaker 2: Gears exactly amazing.
Speaker 4: And they know every the first note of every song starts and they're shaking and going, oh, you know who coming out.
Speaker 2: So they're great people to teach us this world.
Speaker 7: I'm curious to see who you wind up just liking with no knowledge prior exactly. That's what I like to know is when people who do not watch who they gravitate towards exactly, always different.
Speaker 1: Speaking of gravitating toward people, obviously gravitate toward you. But it is a travesty that we have not seen you on TV in over a year other than this live.
Speaker 3: Broadcast live right now, I'm taking it over.
Speaker 1: Yes, you've obviously still been all over the US on the indie circus. But what can Podmeat's World do about getting you back on TV? Is there not a curse available to you.
Speaker 3: I've been trying to curse people. I was in Australia this year.
Speaker 4: Wow, don't you have to curse in the opposite direction in Australia.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's what you've got.
Speaker 7: You have to curse backwards, That's what I thought. Yes, otherwise it swirls around the opposite place.
Speaker 3: Yeah, next question. Hook up a.
Speaker 7: Large machine to my finger and my arm and I have to set that up so that way I can curse properly, in correct form.
Speaker 3: It's the whole thing. But I get Japan.
Speaker 7: I've been in Ireland, Wales, England, been wrestling everywhere in the last two years, Alaska, Hawaii, those were great places, and then obviously all over the United States. But I'm just cursing the world as best I can. Yes, gott to be seen by everyone's eyes, whether it be the Internet or television or whatever.
Speaker 3: I will stay on top.
Speaker 1: I love it. Has it ever been a dream of Dan Housen's to be to wrestle at WrestleMania.
Speaker 7: I think as a child, that's everybody's dream. Yeah, I think you grow up, little little guy, you know about that tall Yeah, and you go ooh look at all those people, especially because you know one of the most famous ones was in Detroit, so you know that's where I might may or may not be from.
Speaker 3: Who knows. Who's to say, don't tell anyone? Cut that out?
Speaker 7: And you know so I think you watch that and that's where you when you grow up. That's what you see and you go, oh my, I don't even think you could fathom how many people. You know, when you see a sea of people, I think it just becomes a sea of people. Yeah, you wrestle in front of thirteen people, it's much harder.
Speaker 1: Would Dan Housen be friends with the Undertaker?
Speaker 3: Oh he's too evil? Oh yeah, he strikes lightning at people.
Speaker 1: I don't curse people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I suppose. Can I ride on his motorcycle?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: I can?
Speaker 1: Yes, you can.
Speaker 3: Can I wear his coats? No?
Speaker 1: He draws the line.
Speaker 4: There.
Speaker 3: See get back to me on that.
Speaker 1: Okay, Can you tell us a little bit about what do you think is maybe in the future for Danielle Housen.
Speaker 3: Oh, well, we've got the action figure coming out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when does that come out?
Speaker 3: We have a drink, you have no idea?
Speaker 1: How surprise the whole line.
Speaker 7: There's me, there's Mockey Housen, and there's you. Perhaps if we found out anything last night, I gave the blessing for a Matt Cardon and a bright Mass.
Speaker 3: The major houses. Ah, what was the question.
Speaker 1: What is the future for Danielle House?
Speaker 3: I see, well that is in your heads. That is up to you.
Speaker 7: I think, though, we shall use my influence which then infiltrated your brain, and now your brain can infiltrate your celebrity friend brains. You guys, and you know what, I'm going to put it out in the world. I think we need to bring the Carpenter House.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, yes, that that sounds that's how Yes, it sounds so doable.
Speaker 3: I love it. I love that song.
Speaker 1: It's a great song. Okay, please let all the entire audience know where can we find you? Where can we get your merch? Where can we see you? Tell us?
Speaker 7: Dan House got YouTube dot com, slash love that Dan Housing, Patreon dot com, slash love that Dan House, And I do like cooking show because I'm very good cook. I review foods and things like that. But one on my bonus, we had an Apple an interview on there.
Speaker 1: Did yeah on your Patreon right?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 7: Yes, the patreon patreon dot com slash love that Dan was in. My merchandise is Pro Wrestling Teas dot com slash Dan House and I've got cameo Cameo dot com slash Dan Housing. Wow, I'm everywhere just Instagram and all that good stuff.
Speaker 3: Tweeter. You ever heard of that?
Speaker 1: I've heard. I've heard of the twit ah.
Speaker 7: Yes, horrible, But I'm there because that people buy my merchandises for there look at my photos.
Speaker 2: So is it harder to curse in one hundred and eighty characters?
Speaker 4: It is?
Speaker 2: You know, That's what I thought.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I'm there for hours.
Speaker 7: Right, it's I which is devastated and I have to delete it and then I just and then I just say up yours instead yours works tag cursed.
Speaker 1: Dan Hausand thank you so much for being here with us this morning, so bright and early. Are you heading straight to Wrestle Conna?
Speaker 3: I am. I'm going straight to Wrestle Time. Brodie King is there today?
Speaker 1: You know of course I know Brodie.
Speaker 2: Please give him is the.
Speaker 3: Best you would love Brodie King? Yes, beat you up.
Speaker 1: Please give my love to Brodie and his wife.
Speaker 3: I will do my favorite. I will do it.
Speaker 1: Okay, great, thank you, thank you for being with us. Do you want to curse our audience before you go? Yes, you have been cursed.
Speaker 2: Now the Australian the Australian version now bless us.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Dan Well. That concludes our interview episodes of WrestleMania Weekend. So much fun, six incredible interviews, I mean, also different, all great personalities. Our next episode that we're going to have for you is going to be a WrestleMania recap. It will be after we have gone to WrestleMania. Writer and Indie will have experienced their very first ever wrestling event. Will and Susan will have experienced their second but your first WrestleMania, and we will all tell you our thoughts.
Speaker 2: P MW is going to do p w M because it's post WrestleMania.
Speaker 1: Oh pmwa that Postremania, post WrestleMania. Oh wow, is working so fast.
Speaker 2: For this earliest I have in me at all and a decast and.
Speaker 4: A decaf and I don't smoke cigarettes anymore, so I don't even have nicotine pump it through me.
Speaker 2: I'm amazed we're here.
Speaker 1: So stick around for that episode and we'll see you all on the other side. Pod Meets World is an iHeart podcast produced and hosted by Danielle Fischel, Wilfridell and writer Strong Executive producers Jensen Karp and Amy Sugarman, Executive in charge of production, Danielle Romo, producer and editor, Tara Suebachsch producer, Maddie Moore, engineer and Boy Meets World super fan Easton Allen. Our theme song is by Kyle Morton of Typhoon. Follow us on Instagram at Pod Meets World Show or email us at Podmeets World Show at gmail dot com.