Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump's leadership.
Speaker 1: I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported.
Speaker 2: You will never return.
Speaker 1: But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally.
Speaker 2: Do what's right. Leave now.
Speaker 1: Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 3: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 4: Here's the discouraging thing.
Speaker 5: The odds of becoming a millionaire in America is one out of one every thirty two people will become a millionaire. That's uh three percent. That's not encouraging. But what is encouraging is that so especially if you're black. Let's just be honest, right, it's almost impossible.
Speaker 4: Become a millionaire.
Speaker 5: But once you become a millionaire, the odds of you hitting ten million is inevitable because just think about it, Once you have a million, how hard is it to get too noly that difficult? You just got to flip that. You can just put it in an index funds. Might take seven years, might take ten years. You'll get you'll double your money at some point. And then once you get two million, then you just got to flip that to four million. So once you get four million, you just got to flip that to eight million, and then once you just gotta flipped at the ten to twelve million, it's almost inevitable. You know why a lot of people don't do it, It is because they start doing stupid things. Once you get money. Now you start now you start becoming stupid, and it's like this is something that this is just the old school rule. Now, this is just the old school rule where it's like, come on, don't buy anything that can't be sold.
Speaker 6: Now, no, you gotta stop there, just pause for a second. So they really like, you gotta let that soak in. Never buy anything that can't be sold. Now the word never, of course that's a little strong. But try not to buy too many things that can't be sold because eventually you might need to sell. So, right, So this goes to this is advice for the rappers and the athletes, and it's like, yeah, you're buying these things. You're buying a bunch of clothes, three hundred thousand dollars a month on clothes, bust down watches, Lamborghinis, stupid. So when I say, like, don't like what can be sold, stocks, playing, Jaine, watches, real estate. These are things that if you're in a gym you might need to liquidate at some point, only by things that can be sold. And it's like even going back to like just from a security standpoint, and this this is something that you know they need to have like a class for like new people that get money with like rappers and stuff like that. And if you really think about it, like I was talking to one of my friends and I'm like, all these rappers, Like, if you really think about it, you only get robbed for one or two things. You get robbed for a chain flooded chain or like a bust down watch. But you can't. They can't take what you don't have. You know, the best way to get not get robbed.
Speaker 5: Don't have it, don't have nothing on it you. They can't take what you don't have. Like we were in a dinner the other day, it was me Troy, another gentleman. I'm like, we can have a million. We can have a billion dollars between us three right now, and a robber come in. He gonna walk right past us because we don't have anything that you can take. They're not gonna hold you hostage. It's not like a third world country. They're gonna hold you hostage, but they will try to kill you for a necklace that really costs twenty thousand dollars in the grand scheme of things. You know what's so crazy about a necklace that costs twenty thousand. It just looks like it costs a lot of money. You probably gotta spend ten thousand dollars a month in security just to secure it. So over the cost of a couple of months, you're gonna spend more money in security than your jewelry costs. And you can't even sleep at night because you're so scared try to take it from you. So it's like this goes back to just having a certain level of insecurity. You're doing this because you're insecure and you're trying to make up for it. But I promise you, the same girl that you could have got with the necklace, you could have got without the necklace.
Speaker 4: You really could have. You really could have. No, you really could have.
Speaker 7: I bagged a bunch of So.
Speaker 5: You really got to start thinking about it. It is it really that that core?
Speaker 4: Is it worth it?
Speaker 5: It might be, but to me it's not worth it, and I think about it, it's just that simple. You can't take They can't take what you don't have. So it's like you could walk through any neighborhood and have nothing on and you're gonna be okay as soon as you put this constant jurry on and it might not even be real. But now what you're doing is that you're taunting people that are starving, and now you're making.
Speaker 6: This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live a more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the P and C Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member fdic Erners What's up? You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like The checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds Odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most Ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot Com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas. Man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump's leadership.
Speaker 1: I'm Christy Nohm, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been aroused. If you were here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and.
Speaker 2: Deported you will never return.
Speaker 1: But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed.
Speaker 2: To return legally. Do what's right. Leave now.
Speaker 1: Under President Trump America's laws, border and families.
Speaker 3: Will be protected sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 5: Giking yourself a target, So if you're not even properly secured now, you're really going to be on a dinner plate. And to actually not be on a denti plate, you got to spend so much money in security that that's more of a liability than anything I'm.
Speaker 4: Going to title this. Don't end up on a dinner plate, only by things that.
Speaker 7: Can be And that's tier one of thievery. Tier two are the investment professionals and advisors that may steer you wrong record labels. If you die, they get all your royalties and perpetuity your master's Kevin Garnett got taken for thirty something million, right, Tim Duncan got taken for forty something million. You think Usang got taken by accident? I really believe when these deals come through, And this is why I hate the handler thing. The handler thing in Hollywood was created to keep the artists or entertainment drugged up. That's why I want the handlers. I think the agents a lot of times hand off the money and the contracts amongst their peer groups and say hey, let's wait four or five years and they drain drug. Nicholas Cage has seven hundred and twenty two movies on Netflix, doesn't have the net work that he should because money was squandered. Yes, but advisors and people that had POA over its account stolen out of money as well. You gotta be careful, watch for the thieves.
Speaker 4: Be careful.
Speaker 5: The last thing, remember that, remember that act like you scrambling. Only buy things that can be sold. Save three times before you spend. Save three times before you spend. Save money, learn how to save.
Speaker 4: You don't.
Speaker 5: I'm telling you you're spending money on things, spending money on things that when you look back on it, it's not even worth it. And I'm guilty of it. Like I spend so much money on clothes. It's not it's not worth it. You can't be an extremist. You gotta have fun, you gotta take a vacation, you gotta buy clothes. But be careful, Be careful because all of the money that you're spending on on women, on clothes, on cars, on jewelry. When the rain comes, because it's going to rain.
Speaker 6: When the rain, when the ring comes, you need an umbrella.
Speaker 4: The rain came, the pain can be mindful. Be mindful for all. Right, let's talk about Ken Griffin.
Speaker 7: That was a five segment.
Speaker 4: Though appreciate needed jury.
Speaker 3: Most juris close, you know what, and.
Speaker 5: We'll talk about our journey at the World Economic Form. But it's not even respected. That's another thing too. It's like you you're doing things that it's respected in our neighborhoods, but it's look like a clown, like a mascot, like a mascot. Like imagine a mascot. Imagine how you imagine if you was in the street right now and you saw the mascot for I don't know, the Yank the Atlanta Braves or somebody or whoever, like saw a random mascot walking down the street, you will look like, Yo, what the hell is a mascot? So when when you're around people with real money and this is how you look like a mascot.
Speaker 6: I think that's the first sign of that somebody has just come into money, like especially in the in the rooms and the streets we were walking.
Speaker 4: You didn't see any of that.
Speaker 6: You didn't see any of us. And I'm not I'm not knocking anybody that does that, but it was one of those signs like, Okay, well we don't want people to know we have it.
Speaker 5: We have it, but if you know, you know, because that's because you know, you know, when the dude came up to us, Yeah, he said, nice watch. Let's start the conversation.
Speaker 4: That the first thing we're going to talk about. Let's start the conversation there based off of your watch. Yeah, this is the nice watch table. No diamonds, be mindful.
Speaker 5: My graduates from my school being forced back drop drop Mike, drop bag drop drop.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump's leadership.
Speaker 1: I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens.
Speaker 2: Have been arrested.
Speaker 1: If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a.
Speaker 2: Day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return.
Speaker 1: But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally.
Speaker 2: Do what's right, leave now.
Speaker 1: Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 3: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homelandsecurity,