Speaker 1: We are talking to miss Brooks Jones.
Speaker 2: All right, quick summary, single parents selling drugs, go to jail? Uh, no plan, no purpose, no money, lightsol Because I had got my body done right if I went to jail, right, So I'm like yeah, So I'm like, I'm gonna get on Instagram and I'm gonna just use my body to get give what I want.
Speaker 3: That's what you want to do when you got out of.
Speaker 2: That's what I was thinking about. When I was in jail. I was thinking about all kinds of things, But I'm like, what do I have? But in the in the middle of me pursuing that, I got like this crazy fan base, like of men, like just men just following me, And I was like, well, what could I do and.
Speaker 4: How I can make money off of him?
Speaker 1: What was your plan?
Speaker 2: My plan was to come out and kill it, like I'm gonna take my hustle because I had to hustle.
Speaker 4: I just didn't wasn't doing.
Speaker 5: It legally with the hit Invault. Now what is the hit Invault.
Speaker 2: The hit Invault is a sexual wellness brand.
Speaker 4: Sexual health and Wellness. No chemicals.
Speaker 3: Appealing here, Now, this ain't that's supplements.
Speaker 5: Already got five I got about to be here soon. You're gonna have number six after this horny.
Speaker 4: It makes you super horny, Oh my god, super horny.
Speaker 1: So you're taking this money from this super successful business and you have created a scholarship fund from bars to bosson. How do these women qualify for the scholarship.
Speaker 2: You have to be a mother, you have to be a parent, you have to be be incarcerated or have been incarcerated, and you have to have a business plan. I wanted to do what I represent, which was sex, because eventually that's what it became me trying to be an ig model. I became a sex symbol. What sent me apart from everybody else was that it's all natural. And then I was the first person with a massage.
Speaker 4: Y'all. Don't nobody got that?
Speaker 3: So put them honey packs down.
Speaker 6: Word with me here, you know, b T it's just so low shout at oct no real color what we see, whole game, read the books.
Speaker 5: Something you can't stand on their own. See I already?
Speaker 3: You know you came with me?
Speaker 4: What the squad of me?
Speaker 5: They get a little They called me Baller Alert. Welcome to the Baller Show podcasts everywhere you get your podcasts. Please continue to like, subscribe, and share our YouTube page at ball Alert TV. I go by the name of Simmons.
Speaker 1: I'm your best sou solo.
Speaker 6: I go by the name you know BT Special Guests in the building by the Bye Brother.
Speaker 4: What's up y'all?
Speaker 1: Jones?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Jones?
Speaker 5: Yeah, the Hidden Vault.
Speaker 4: With the hit invout CEO up, the Hidden.
Speaker 5: Vol'll talk about that. Yeah, let's get into it. I didn't know it had rulers and all that. For your pleasure. You're gonna show with us?
Speaker 4: Okay? Okay?
Speaker 5: Are you talk a little ship?
Speaker 4: All right? Let's go.
Speaker 5: I know you from New Orleans?
Speaker 4: Shoot?
Speaker 5: All right? Coamore Lee and kids versus Russell Simmons. Did you guys see Coamore leeon I G Live And did you see Russell Simmons saying and uh denying that he does he actually confirming that he don't fuck with his ex wife?
Speaker 7: Do you want didn't he didn't say anything because she muted the FaceTime video when he was cussing.
Speaker 5: Crazy But you know what he was saying though?
Speaker 3: What was he saying?
Speaker 4: I don't fuck with you and I don't mind you knowing?
Speaker 5: I was shocked. I ain't gonna hold you.
Speaker 1: Were you surprised that he was just like cussing because he's sold like not my stage, like what.
Speaker 5: I most didn't like how it played out on social media. I don't be like the family drama for social media like that. It kind of makes me sad and all, even for Shawn Rock and Blue Face, I hate seeing it like that.
Speaker 8: Well, you know what else is on social media? That's the sad case. And she keeps talking about it. Jessica White talk about Nick Cannon that he was emotionally abusive to her, and it's like, out of all his baby mamas, she the one who is saying the most got.
Speaker 3: A baby Nick Cannon.
Speaker 5: Yeah, post part of them is a real thing. Was part of the impression.
Speaker 9: So I don't know if she's getting counseling or anything like that. So I would hope Jessica White is in some type of therapy or counseling.
Speaker 5: She do seem like she's a little off a rocker.
Speaker 1: Though that's not fair to say. She seemed like she off of rockers express herself.
Speaker 10: But first she said she was he was emotionally abusive. He she's going in on him. Then she said I'm tired of talking about Nick.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, okay, y'all been so bent up out of shape about a situation or a person that you didn't just like say suthing. Come on now, let you care.
Speaker 4: You don't.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you care enough to not Sometimes you don't care enough to.
Speaker 5: Care enough to not know.
Speaker 2: I think sometimes you forget that you you care. Because she said she was going to put it.
Speaker 5: Just confuse me. Either you care, you don't, man or not wired that way. Let us know that's a lie.
Speaker 4: We're talking about it. We care there we are. Yeah.
Speaker 10: But she also said she was gonna put out a book.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's too late for that. She already game. It ain't too late.
Speaker 4: Give everything a lot.
Speaker 7: If she put out a book with y'all bought exactly not Next Story.
Speaker 1: Amazon, it's very much giving. She did not sign an Nda.
Speaker 8: Well Sida Making Good and Jonathan Matrix because she straight showed up to court with him.
Speaker 10: What y'all think about it?
Speaker 5: I like that you're and I walked through And that's weird.
Speaker 11: Man.
Speaker 7: I think Jonathan Majors is not all together right now, and I think that they are bonding over trauma.
Speaker 10: Do you think it's real? It's a real relationship or a PR stunt.
Speaker 3: I think they bonding over trauma.
Speaker 1: The people said they and their civil rights outfit.
Speaker 5: In the skin contact bondie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the civil rights outfit. That's what the people are saying.
Speaker 3: Man, he looked like he about to go Scott free. He had got him a queen and they battling against an.
Speaker 5: Chopping your girl that you want? It's gone, bro, she's over there with.
Speaker 3: It's temporary, Yeah, I have.
Speaker 10: Do you think it's real?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: I mean, if it is real, I still don't think it's gonna last, I don't. I mean they're not gonna be your favorite couple of long Well, how.
Speaker 1: Do you go from the church house to the courthouse in a battle?
Speaker 5: I mean, she's like from the walk when they was walking through the door that she had just got her back blown out.
Speaker 4: By they've been hanging out a lot.
Speaker 3: They've been got that lot.
Speaker 7: He was hitting that uh man they took I think I think it's a PR stunt.
Speaker 5: It's like it's because because the girl that that he in his stuff over.
Speaker 8: It seems like he has a preference, right, he got a preference, but he always probably had a correstion on making good he slid a hood m when he.
Speaker 4: Went to school.
Speaker 12: I could, I could, I could go with that one school he went to where he go to school, I don't know, bro, he like white women only, that's what it looks like that is.
Speaker 2: But he could get a Magan and Stallion. I mean, I'm making good. Yeah, he never knew he can get.
Speaker 4: One of those.
Speaker 5: I don't know he's ready for the age town.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to trial with a man that I just started dating. Like it's just too much.
Speaker 8: Y'all see scandal though, you see how you know in Olivia situation again, that real.
Speaker 5: Quick fixture probably definitely put them together.
Speaker 8: New segment alert, Bitter baby who it's either gonna be a bitter baby daddy or a bitter baby mama. All right, so you guys have to rape the hate, all right, Today's bitter baby who is.
Speaker 10: A baby daddy. His name is NBA young boy.
Speaker 8: He responded to John Gotti the third sister, calling him an animal gotty daughter.
Speaker 6: I hope you do that bitch the words away two three years from now. I don't give a fuck. It ain't my business. I hate that home. And when he come to daddy, that nigga don't need to be in my mentions. I don't fuck with him. Your brother lost the fight. Every man gotta lose every dog. Yeah, day man, that's how they go. Hey, I A love your daddy.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 6: Next time you ever disrespect me, y'all gonna have to bomb.
Speaker 5: As far as I'm concerning, he's a nice young man that makes great music.
Speaker 4: Yeah, an he from Louisiana.
Speaker 2: Or not?
Speaker 5: Bitter, they coming for your ass, so be careful.
Speaker 1: In this situation.
Speaker 4: It's not bitter. I don't think he better. I think he's mad as hell.
Speaker 2: She's just something mad better And it ain't no reconciliation going on over there, but.
Speaker 1: For the sake of the segment, bitter baby, who is coming off bitter?
Speaker 10: Like like say what you said?
Speaker 1: Like all that was cool, like but then at the end and just be like I don't like that either, Like you know he made that clip him that you said it like you know, it's just like you could.
Speaker 6: Have just like that.
Speaker 4: We won't know why that's what that's what we want to baby, gonna see that one day.
Speaker 5: Well, you said, what is he bitter? Is NB a young boy bitter or not?
Speaker 7: I think he being young boy is a nice young man that's extremely frustrated right now.
Speaker 3: And I don't really I don't really know too much about what's going on.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say he's not bitter, he's mad, and I mean, yeah, yeah, he can have her any day.
Speaker 4: I feel like that to his song. I don't see exactly.
Speaker 5: So what does it have to be everywhere?
Speaker 4: He's married, you have more kids.
Speaker 2: What is he bitter about. He's just don't like, oh daddy, okay, and we want to know why. Everyone want to know why.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't think they're gonna explain anything, and.
Speaker 4: They're not getting back together ever.
Speaker 3: He don't want Yeah, he's happily married now, right.
Speaker 4: I guess it seems that way.
Speaker 3: It seems that way.
Speaker 5: He just posted a white I would just like for you to get off house arrests.
Speaker 4: And just ye he's still on house arrests.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he might be mad about a lot of things. Then he probably didn't mean mad about you.
Speaker 7: He said, just gonna grow through the pain and be thankful. I'm blessed they did him something.
Speaker 4: But wait, can Floyd just uh support him at court? Yep?
Speaker 7: Ye?
Speaker 4: So it's confusing, that's.
Speaker 5: Crazy, but that's what I'm saying I got into an argument with my rapper friends and we're not talking right now, and he'll I told him I love you and you'll talk to me later when you calm down. I think NBA Young Boy is similar. Okay, if I was hot, calm down. Him and Floyd probably be cool.
Speaker 1: It's different talking about his baby little different.
Speaker 5: That's different type of money.
Speaker 10: Yeah, right now he wants all the smoke because he said your daddy too.
Speaker 4: That his first time.
Speaker 1: It ain't it's not.
Speaker 7: You.
Speaker 5: Are you familiar with any type of sports?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 10: Yeah, a different type of sports.
Speaker 5: Different type of sports right now. With the porn star Mariah, Yeah, we promote for the hitting bouts she used to used to drive.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I'm so serious. I have a video in my phone. Can't get to it now, but because it'll probably takes up some time.
Speaker 4: But promoting.
Speaker 5: I think no.
Speaker 4: But when she was doing that, she was popular, like she was in our bag. I think the bag is low.
Speaker 10: I think the bag because she putting everybody on blast.
Speaker 5: Yeah, is suspended after threatening to leak a sex tape with Zion Willims, which.
Speaker 3: Is revenge porn and which is illegal.
Speaker 5: Yeah, which is illegal.
Speaker 2: And she could keep talking about New Orleans, New Orleans, New Orleans. I'm like girl, he was in New Orleans again. She was getting she was getting money. I've seen I've seen her wires.
Speaker 4: I've seen him one hundred thousand money, one hundred seven hundred and seven.
Speaker 5: Don't forget that, Salem.
Speaker 4: Wait what I don't know about that?
Speaker 1: That man got he got some ladies. So he got a pregnant girl for the fiance that we don't know about.
Speaker 5: And then Mariah, he got pregnant. Deactivated stripper. That that you did a deep dive with. I did a deep dive on.
Speaker 1: How did feel about it?
Speaker 4: Thought about the money? You got money?
Speaker 10: I care about as much I would care.
Speaker 5: That's gonna be the next Love Versus Money. We're gonna get a little bit more detailed talk about that next week. We'll be back on the next episode of the show.
Speaker 11: Okay, we'll be right back with more of the Bawler Alert Show. You're listening to a special edition of The Baller Alert Show.
Speaker 4: Hey, y'all's Brooke. Now tune into the ball Alert Show.
Speaker 3: It's love versus Money on the ball Or Alert Show.
Speaker 10: All right, now, we got love versus money?
Speaker 5: Yes, Yes, yes, finally his favorite segment.
Speaker 8: I know, all right, So I'm going to give the couple and you let me know if they're there for the love or is it just money?
Speaker 10: If it's just business. So today we have Kalie and Bill.
Speaker 4: Murray money money, not bringing the audience guy.
Speaker 5: Oh he probably.
Speaker 10: Kalis is forty three and he's seventy.
Speaker 4: Police.
Speaker 5: Look, she looked good.
Speaker 4: That's our grandfather. She looks good.
Speaker 5: She's cool. She looks good. She looked good.
Speaker 4: Milkshake No, I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't know what he's gonna do with all that. You know what I'm saying, shake water, Yeah, it's going You know, if you leave the milkshake out, you get a little water.
Speaker 3: It's not milkshake water.
Speaker 1: He's saying, just.
Speaker 5: Saying that the milkshake a't milkshake.
Speaker 3: I don't know about that.
Speaker 5: Have you not seen her pictures?
Speaker 4: Y'all? Remember Alice thought someone Beyonce? Yeah, that's given.
Speaker 5: Correct.
Speaker 4: Nobody an't right mind gonna thart something will be honest.
Speaker 1: You might be trying to secure the bag with this.
Speaker 5: I definitely it's money on it.
Speaker 3: I am, because he's seventy to seventy three. I'm sorry, seventy to seventy two.
Speaker 4: She's in our party. That he's old enough to be her grandfather.
Speaker 1: Now, love is love. Sometimes older and younger people get together.
Speaker 5: Because he looked like he looks like going what's he.
Speaker 3: Looks like one of the.
Speaker 5: Only real bad you see him. He's wrinkled everywhere when busters he's not, so what else could it be? It's like little ghost These are about to be a goal.
Speaker 10: Soon says money.
Speaker 4: What you say money?
Speaker 5: Yeah, she said money, money.
Speaker 1: There's the love of money.
Speaker 4: You gotta go against us?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I love the Moneys.
Speaker 10: Everything is business.
Speaker 3: It's just business.
Speaker 10: You literally say that.
Speaker 11: We'll be right back. Stay tuned with more of The Baller Alert Show. You're listening to a special edition of The Baller Alert Show.
Speaker 4: Hey, y'all, it's Brook. You're now tuned into the ball Alert Show.
Speaker 1: We are talking to miss Brooke Jones.
Speaker 4: All right, No, it's New Orleans.
Speaker 1: So we're talking to you today because you are doing something really good for the community of women, previously incarcerated women, yes, who are now getting what we would consider a second chance. Why is this story so relative to you in your life?
Speaker 4: It's my life.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's that's my story, so it's relative to me because I want to continue. I want to, you know, reach the ladder down for somebody else. I've been through it, a lot of women going through it, and I never had to help in hand. So I just want to give back to those to those people.
Speaker 5: If you don't mind, what did you go through?
Speaker 4: All right? Quick summary?
Speaker 2: Single parents selling drugs, go to jail, no plan, no purpose, no money, lights off, gas off, stealing water, like I had to figure the shit out.
Speaker 4: Like so I know, you know, you think when you go to jail it is the end.
Speaker 2: When you get out convicted, feling people don't want to deal with most of us. So when you come home, you don't have a plan, you don't have a purpose.
Speaker 4: You just wing it. If you build a plan in jail and come home and put that plan in plate, that's what I did. That's that's how it all got started for me. That was because it was my breaking point.
Speaker 2: So I just felt like once you you just sit your mind, wander, you think, you write, you come up with plans.
Speaker 4: That's what I did.
Speaker 1: What was your plan?
Speaker 2: My plan was to come out in killing like I'm gonna take my hustle because I had to hustle.
Speaker 4: I just didn't wasn't doing it legally.
Speaker 2: So my plan was, I never I never leave my kids again, because first of all, I'm all they have, so with me going everywhere, they're not being you know, properly taken care of, So I never leave them again. The second plan was to take the hustle, the skill I have, and apply it into something legal so I can really become a real millionaire.
Speaker 4: And be around my kids.
Speaker 1: And I have to look over your shoulder every day.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like walking on eggshells. So I took that.
Speaker 2: I did it, but when I came home, I ain't have no sponsor, I ain't have no help. I had to wait on my income text to get it started. So we went from me having this plan from April all the way to February to you know, be able to execute it because I didn't have the funds. So just imagine if not if I can help somebody that's getting out to have a plan but don't have the funds, That's that's the whole purpose of a scholarship. It because I was I was tempted to go back to selling drugs like a few times, but I'm like God, I know I made you this promise.
Speaker 4: You know, me and you had this talk.
Speaker 2: We promised each other things, and I see you doing what you promised me, so I have to I have to stick to the plan. And I was fatient and I kept going and I'm here, not what That's not everybody's story.
Speaker 4: They ain't gonna be everybody's story, So I wouldn't I wouldn't mind helping out.
Speaker 1: It was sexual wellness, yeah, okay. So you're you're in your locks up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're talking to God.
Speaker 1: You're trying to figure out how to go from and illegal operation to a legal operation. Yes, and you come up with sexual wellness no, okay, Well.
Speaker 2: Came up with I'm gonna go out there because I had got my body done right before I went to jail.
Speaker 4: Right what I'm like, I'm gonna get Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I'm like, I'm gonna get on Instagram and I'm gonna just.
Speaker 4: Use my body to get give what I want.
Speaker 2: That's what you want to do when you got out of That's what I was thinking about when I was in jail. I was thinking about all kinds of things.
Speaker 4: But I'm like, what do I have? I have no money, I don't own anything. All I have is me, myself and my kids.
Speaker 2: With I have four now, but it was three at the time, three boys, So what do I have? All I had was done, My investment was my body. That's how I felt. So I'm like, well, I could become I've seen girls making money like Bernie's Brogos, you know, yeah, they hosting, they doing gigs, making money, and maybe the right person to see me, discover me and want to, you know, take a chance on me.
Speaker 4: I am really in a real talent. But in the middle of me pursuing that.
Speaker 2: I got like this crazy fan base like of men, like just men just following me, and I was like, well, what can I.
Speaker 4: Do and how I can make money off of them?
Speaker 9: Question to come up with a scholarship this is it has to have some type of business plan, right, business Someone has to someone has to say, Okay, I'm going to fund this for you.
Speaker 5: What happened?
Speaker 9: Who did you speak to who said I'm going to participate in this with you? Or are you doing this all by yourself?
Speaker 6: All me?
Speaker 5: So this, where's the scholarship money coming from me?
Speaker 4: It's actually coming from the business. Yeah, they're hitting.
Speaker 5: Voute, they hit in Vault. Now what is the hit involved.
Speaker 2: The hitt In Vault is a sexual wellness brand, Sexual Health and Wellness. At first it was adult store, but over the years we changed to sexual Health and.
Speaker 5: Wellness selling the honeypots.
Speaker 4: But everything we have is herbal chemicals.
Speaker 5: Here now, this ain't that's supplement. And I already got the five I got about to be here soon.
Speaker 4: You're gonna have number six after this.
Speaker 6: No no, no, no, no, no no no.
Speaker 2: We have our own condom brand too. The hitting Vaut has its own condom so, but I doubt if you're going to do that.
Speaker 4: Just pull out horn.
Speaker 2: It makes you super horny. Oh my god, super horny. So that's gummies. That's gummies, don't have weed in it.
Speaker 10: How'd you come up with this?
Speaker 4: God? That's all I could keep saying.
Speaker 2: But the first product, my first, my first product was the Energy Massage, y'all, which is a is a massage. All that your massage on the penis and it gives you stamina, growth, girth, and lent and it also makes your horny.
Speaker 4: This in jail. No, my mom actually gave me the brought the ingredients. Hold on, I'm sorry, he just dot tickle it.
Speaker 3: Go ahead.
Speaker 2: So I got it from my mom, which was her her father's my father, my grandfather was a farmer and he always you know, he was vegan, so he mixed all kinds of plants together to you know, get his herbs. He was holistic, didn't take chemicals, didn't digest anything that with toxins or anything like that.
Speaker 4: So I just took what he used to use. That Mom told me.
Speaker 2: About, I need a hundred little bottles, and I was giving him out just to see if it would work, and the feedback was crazy.
Speaker 4: So I said, you know what I'm about to start.
Speaker 2: I wanted to do what I represent, which was sex, because eventually that's what he became me trying to be an ig model, I became a sex symbol. So I'm like, you know what, I'm gonna take what I represent and I'm gonna sell that shit.
Speaker 4: So I started selling sex toys.
Speaker 2: That was the first thing, the sex toys, And I'm like, I need something, Like one time I was on a toilet, I was like I need I ain't had no toilet people, and I'm like, i need something that you have to keep find. Oh, and you know, once you get a sex story It's like, I got it. I don't need another one them things. Last we got the ones you only need batteries no more, you know, like that last I need something that they're going to continue to buy. I'm like, what could that be? And I was talking to my mom. I was doing some researching, and that's how the first product came about.
Speaker 10: Okay, so when you got this product, how did you fund it? Was it from your ig modeling.
Speaker 4: Little boys that I carried, you know, I got me a little something bad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that she was her income text money the right way.
Speaker 4: That was the first time.
Speaker 2: That was the first time because I never used to every year I need a car. This time, I was like, I'm not I'm sacrificing. I mean, I see these girls getting it investing. I said, I want you my I invested you right. But I called it a sacrifice because I went without a lot, a lot. I put everything on the back burn. I was getting hand me down shoes for my kids, like a lot was going undone.
Speaker 4: But I was like, I just felt like I knew this would work.
Speaker 10: So when you sold that, what was your return? Did you get more than you know your inco that.
Speaker 2: Yes, I was able to pay for promo. After that, I was able to get more bottles. It was so crazy that I was doing pre orders and a pre order money. I took that money and I paid influencer. She had like sixteen million followers. She charged me three thousand dollars. I paid her to crash the site. I made like eight thousand dollars in minutes and then a site crash.
Speaker 5: Eight No, it was just eight.
Speaker 2: But this is the beginning, not we got to think about it every minute. I made eight thousand minutes and then a site crash. Once they got the site back up, it still was flowing. And it's this money that's coming over and over because once they liked the product, they returning customers.
Speaker 4: It was just great.
Speaker 2: And I kept applying it. Every time I make money, I put it towards influencers. I invest, and you know, I just get the word out. And once I got the word out, because it's a product, some people you hear, Oh.
Speaker 4: It's great, make you want to buy it. It don't work. You not buying that no more. But this product they love and they stand by.
Speaker 10: Was it the hitting vault At the time when you first major.
Speaker 2: It was keeping cute at the time that when I was selling a sex toys, it was called keep it Cute, the little purple toys. And my mind wasn't right because I'm selling to women, and women was in my supporters.
Speaker 4: It was the men.
Speaker 2: So I used to talk to my fallower, was like, what do y'all want? What do y'all see me doing it? M yeah and man, one guy told me he wanted a vibrator and I'm like, wll I came out with a cock ring and I'm like it's sold out, Like it was crazy. But when I found like the taller paper things, if you have a product that they constantly need and they constantly want, yes, And it was really Bill stamming it like you would see girt and LNT like, yeah.
Speaker 4: Peenis and get heavy. You want you to use it?
Speaker 2: So and people it's like at first they're like, let me see what it, let me see what this is, but when they use it, they like, this can't be real, but DC see the results and the results a lie.
Speaker 1: So you're taking this money from this super successful business and you have created a scholarship fund to support women who were previously incarcerated. You're calling it like a second chance program from Bars to bosson how do these women qualify for the scholarship.
Speaker 2: You have to be a mother, you have to be a parent, you have to be be incarcerated or have been incarcerated, and you have to have a business plan.
Speaker 4: That's all. How to have a business plan.
Speaker 1: We're so proud of you, like it's so so that you actually kept your promise to God. And then who are going back into the community of people that come from where you're come from.
Speaker 4: Got to take it away in a second. If you don't like that, I'm on a mission.
Speaker 1: Immediately tell people where they can follow you your website so they can order some products.
Speaker 2: Okay, the products, the best, the best products in the world is on the hitting Vault dot com. It's about just the way it said, the Hitting Vault dot com. You can follow us on the hitting Voute, on Instagram, Facebook, the Hitting Vault.
Speaker 4: Everything is the Hitting Vault.
Speaker 2: It's like a name that nobody else uses, so you shouldn't. It shouldn't be hard to find. But you can find us on the Hitting Voute. And I'm body by Brook. You can find me on Instagram. Also, Yeah, body Bye Brook. And that's how body by Brook was the brand, and she created the hitting Vault and it's working. They go ahead and at.
Speaker 1: So last question, this don't work on women.
Speaker 2: No, he didn't give you the woman or we got stuff with women in man. In the beginning, you know, I switched it up and it was just all men because that was my supporters. But once the boss, like I became a boss, and it seemed that, you know, I was changing. I was changing things. The whole narrative change and I stopped trying my body on Instagram. Okay, And that's when a women came because they inspired to be a female boss. And that's when I came out with female products, which is really, really really great. I used it myself.
Speaker 10: Where did they hit in vault come from?
Speaker 4: The name?
Speaker 10: And why did you name it?
Speaker 7: Then?
Speaker 4: Well, it's all about discrestion.
Speaker 2: I wanted to keep it discreet, so I'm like, what could I name it? And a friend of mine was like, name it the vault, like everybody put this stuff in a vault, and I was like, what about it if we hide it in a vaulte?
Speaker 4: So we came with the hidden vauts.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't think that, and I didn't think I didn't know what I was opening.
Speaker 2: When and when people order, the first thing they say is would somebody be able to tell what I'm ordering if they go check them out?
Speaker 4: And I'm like, nah, I wouldn't know, so he wouldn't know. But it's really really great and I want you to try it out, y'all. Look, just try that, y'all. Will the conversation will will make sense if you try the product.
Speaker 5: You got the rule of that podcast.
Speaker 13: So that the number one product is the energy massage for men, so you can use it for a lot of a lot of men using it for for growth. So not only are you're gonna get length, you get girth as well. So all of our products are gaining there's no side effects. So we give a ruler because we stand behind our products, so we want you to measure yourself before you get started. But then you can grow three inches in forty five d.
Speaker 4: Listen.
Speaker 6: That is the main.
Speaker 3: Listen, that's the main. That's the main reaction to the moment. So put them honey packs down.
Speaker 2: For me, I just felt like, if we're gonna if I'm gonna do this, I'm gonna do it right. I mean, because the people who stand behind some brands, they don't care about black men, just men in general. So for me, I don't want you know that you you to use my product and in the long run it hurts. I wanted I want you to, you know, be healthy and happy and just you know, go with the flow. So my thing was what sent me apart from everybody else was that it's all natural. And then I was the first person with a massage.
Speaker 4: Y'all. Don't nobody got that. I'm telling you if they hit this is something you actually massage onto. You don't digest it.
Speaker 2: You massage you're onto you beingis and the results are crazy and it's all natural. So don't worry about nothing, no side effects, don't worry.
Speaker 3: About Look at him in the back.
Speaker 11: And this thing.
Speaker 4: We've been in the game four years.
Speaker 5: It works.
Speaker 2: We've been in the game four years. We cleared over ten million within these four years. So it's a product you have to stand. I mean like this, this is not a joke, Like there's no way you can sustain this many years and this many millions that the product wasn't good.
Speaker 5: I say something.
Speaker 9: I just met you, but I'm proud of you, man, because you happen to have the mindset to go through with the plan. Yeah, when you have so many that's your mom got jail. It's no no nose, it's a whole bunch of nose. So the mental to have the mental capacity to stick through it and be consistent.
Speaker 5: Very impressied.
Speaker 4: It wasn't me, it was guy. I'm telling you. Me and him had this thought.
Speaker 2: I was locked in a cell twenty four hours a day for sixty two days straight.
Speaker 4: Like it was me and guy, which is me and him up on a ball.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Should we appreciate you.
Speaker 4: For it than y'all for hell? This is a dream? Yes, thanks yall.
Speaker 5: Message dear ball alert. My baby mama changed our kid's last name to the last name of her and her spouse. She didn't disclose this to me or anything. I really feel a way about that. Am I tripping?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 2: He not tripping, But for me, I mean he should have gave his kids his name, because if he would have, she would have been able to do that without his permission, Like if they starting a certificate, you have to have the fart of permission to change the name. So if he would have stepped up and gave his children his name from the beginning, he wouldn't have these problem, So that's on him.
Speaker 1: But you know what, if he didn't have custody, if they went through a legal battle and he didn't have custody, then I'm sure she could change the name without the baby daddy. You sure, I'm positive. If you don't have custody, you don't. You don't have to say so. So it could be that, and maybe she decided that the stepparent in this case is the better parent.
Speaker 4: Yeah, these stepparents are winning. I ain't gonna lie. See. Yeah, I could speak for my own experience. Yeah, they're you're bad.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 2: Consort, But it's different because I'm the Mother's a difference.
Speaker 4: We need the parties.
Speaker 2: Like I said, I was a single mother. So when he came in, he stepped up for my boys. Okay, one of my boys, Like I used to like stop stop, Like he called him dad and I'm like, that's not your dad, and he was he felt left out, like when he with his kids and I say, well, they saying daddy, daddy and I'm like, total, that's not your dad, and he'll get mad and his dad, his real.
Speaker 4: Daddy, checked me.
Speaker 2: Like my son said his dad bought him a motorbike and I'm his dad. It was a lot, it was a whole lot, but stepdad, they stepped up and the kids and kids no kids.
Speaker 10: You think Russell Wilson's step son knows, yes.
Speaker 4: You don't think so. I don't think he kept out future. I think Russell's his.
Speaker 1: Dad well, loves his father. But there's something different like when we see Russell and baby taking the time, throwing around.
Speaker 4: And genuinely loving that kid.
Speaker 2: You don't, but I guarantee he don't make him feel no different from kid.
Speaker 1: That is important, Yeah, very important. As far as the bottlemel, I don't know what to say.
Speaker 4: I mean, you're mad.
Speaker 1: I just I don't know what you could do about it, sir.
Speaker 5: I just I don't I don't know, BT.
Speaker 1: Sorry to that man, to him, I don't know.
Speaker 7: I mean I feel like, you know, if he's not stepping up to be there for his kid, and you know his kid has a really good relationship with his stepdad and it's okay with getting the name changed.
Speaker 3: I don't see nothing wrong with it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, we don't have enough details of it's a quick uh thing. I don't know if you're could have kind of gave me yeah, right right back. You know, if you're a great dad and you're involved, you know, then you're not tripping.
Speaker 1: But and don't lie. God is watching.
Speaker 9: But if you yeah, but I would say we're talking about the kids. Kids gonna know and all you gotta do to be patient, got yeah, because they don't know who's who when they start seeing what's happening for real. So you know, because you can't hide from who you are as a parent. As these kids start getting older and start saying, oh yeah, my mama, crazy head. My dad, he ain't ship, so they gonna find out. And if you if you ain't ship dad, fuck you don't write me back.
Speaker 4: I'm with you on that one.
Speaker 5: Don't we wanna miss Brook Johns.
Speaker 1: Show snapping together?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm gonna try. I'm gonna try a little, just try and let me get back on camera.
Speaker 10: Before we got here, we got to do a pep talk y'all.
Speaker 2: It's your girl better know this, Brooke Jones And I'm here to let y'all know. Whatever you're going through. Whatever I mean, I don't care how hard it's seen. Keep God first. Become a pro warrior because it works. Keep God first, Pray hard, surround yourself around positive people, people that can in steal positivity into you. Change the narrative. Go after what you want because if I could do it, anybody could do it. If God shows me, why not you? So go after your goal, execute your plans and work work, work because it is I swear it's beneficial, and you can have the success story too.
Speaker 4: It's not just about me, you know. So yeah, y'all apply that pressure.
Speaker 11: Can't get enough of baller Alert. Follow us on all social media platforms at baller alert. Log on too baller alert dot com