Speaker 1: The following is the production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.
Speaker 2: Cowboys.
Speaker 1: This is the Players Lounge broadcasting live from Dallas Cowboys World headquarters at the Star. Now your hosts Barry Church, Anthony dor set De, Montree More and Newly Scrugs.
Speaker 3: It is that time, Players Loundes coming to you from the Star in frist scol home of the Dallas Cowboys. He is the headquarters of the Cowboys. Former players on the show are Anthony door Set, Trade More, Barry Church. I am new Scrugs. I died play I did here. You just follow the conversation going on.
Speaker 4: Cookies looking delicious, cooking for real?
Speaker 5: Is that?
Speaker 3: I'll give Jerry Jones credit that that food spread tables got out here.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: The players here get taken care of now.
Speaker 4: Back in the day, Valley Range though right.
Speaker 3: They had the cater food in they didn't. They didn't have a kitchen and everything they do now. And I remember anytime in the morning. It was used to be a place called grandis.
Speaker 6: Hey. Grandy's is a spot. If y'all don't know.
Speaker 2: If that was that's that's that good home cooking food.
Speaker 6: That Kentucky fried Chicken over there. Yeah like that. It did not.
Speaker 5: Grand had the best sweet tea of them this side of the Mississippi Boy, Thank god, the.
Speaker 6: Memories Grandys and Lopes all, that's what.
Speaker 3: So that was that they used to have that there, right for the little racquetball courts that they had over at Valley Ranch back in the day. But there's a whole new world over here. But bottom line is, if you're a player here, they take care of the Let.
Speaker 7: Me tell y'all, y'all saw Valley Ranch. I saw Forest Lane in Greenville.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. No, we don't.
Speaker 2: So that's what the Cowboy Facility used to be at.
Speaker 7: Right now, there's some section eight that it's the Williams Chicken over there to go other things over there. It's then totally changed the area. But no, it didn't have no buildings. It had trailers, double widse weight room outside under some of these little tents and awnings and.
Speaker 3: Things like that in the day weight room outside.
Speaker 7: Yeah, hey yo, And that's when we used to pull up to that place. I used to be like this, this this can't be safe for y'all. Like just an right, let's walk home on the street walk in the building. But Lake Holland's back then was totally different than it is right now.
Speaker 3: It's it's also it was a different leak. Yeah, you know, before big money contracts and everything that happened now to where these are enterprises. Man, these these are watching five hundred companies now. Man, it's like they were a football team. But if he traded company, so it's it's it's it's it's a whole lot difference here. It's Wednesday, So the Cowboys are getting ready to face the New York Jets, the winless in full New York.
Speaker 4: Glenn out there, you know what I saw out there when I was walking in though, saw my boy Flues out there working with Donovan Wilson Diggs.
Speaker 3: Over there was out there.
Speaker 4: They're trying to get that communication right, you know what Flus is trying to get it right right there.
Speaker 3: That's what we need, right we just closed say.
Speaker 5: Get it there, that's right right. Flu's gonna do everything in his power to do it. Now if you're listening, that's a whole nother story. But as far as being detailed, Orient and the guy that's coming in their high energy, like you would think that he's still like a player or.
Speaker 2: Something like that.
Speaker 5: He comes in there with that tenacity, breaking down the tech tape like coming down here like he you ever see somebody watching, And then you got some guys that coach it, and then you got the coaches to do with the aggressive tape. He's one of those guys that flinches what he go with. When you come down here, you got to hit him, hit him like this. He acts like he's in there. So I say that to say I know him and that energy. It's just like I don't count him out, like he's gonna Hey, he's gonna hear you out, just like you said. Somebody came out and said, hey, terminology too long? Okay, bet I got you one word? Okay, you can't do this, bet I got you? All right, Well, last word. Let me be back here and tell you how to make the call, and hopefully you do it. And at that point it's on you.
Speaker 3: Get mass this question, what's smacking because you brought up energy? Does that matter? Does it really matter?
Speaker 6: It does?
Speaker 5: I forgot who I seen posted the other day. But the coach's energy sets everything coming in. There's some guys that are well established coaches to where oh, you have a winning tuolage or if that makes sense, but that don't have anything to do with it. Like y'all know how it is like to be a leader amongst men, especially alpha men now that are doing things.
Speaker 6: You got it.
Speaker 5: I have that one coach on the on the roster that that's bringing the energy, that's a former player that can still get out there that makes you say, hey, coach, I believe in it, and you leading by example to go there and so.
Speaker 3: And I bring that up because Wade Phillips wasn't high energy, but he knew football and could scheme with the best of them. And then Chuck No, Tony Dungee, these were not high energy people. Tom Landry one of the greatest defensive minds of all time if it at the flex defense, he wasn't. So I wonder about that because I know some people love it, So I just wonder how much does it matter. I loved it playing.
Speaker 4: I loved it when you had a guy that can bring energy to the locker room basically can own a room, can control a room. Like when you got guys that are kind of timid and kind of you sense that not sure about something that you lose the room that way.
Speaker 3: I'll give you an example like this.
Speaker 4: We had after Brent, Maxie and them left, we had a guy by the name of Joe Baker. Great guy, great guy. I still talk to him to this day. You know, we still we still conversation back and forth. But when it came down to Joe, he was, you know, very spoken, very just well, if you want to play it this way, you know it, just make sure you're on your the hash mark.
Speaker 3: It was just little things like that, and it's like, man.
Speaker 4: The room, he lost the room, the head coach, they go to prison.
Speaker 6: Oh wow, you see what the key.
Speaker 3: Friends with the head coach.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 3: That was the whole thing was like, it's my guy over he you know.
Speaker 5: But you said the key word there when you said that, he said, if you want to play it that way, when you got those guys that can control the room, it's no, if you want to play it the way, you need to play it this way. And this is why you need to play it this way. And when you hear coach say that, you said, okay, this is why you're explaining it as a player, you know how it is when you got the old head player in the room, man, it wouldn't talk like this, this is stupid.
Speaker 6: I don't understand it.
Speaker 5: And the moment you get somebody to say it's stupid, you don't understand that, they don't believe. All it take is that one young guy to be over here and I'm listening to my vet.
Speaker 6: He it is dumb. And once you lose the room, that's it.
Speaker 5: So with that energy, you're gonna have the you're gonna have the technique part of it.
Speaker 6: But sometimes there's going to be some.
Speaker 5: Days where you got to close that door and say, hey, y'all, I'm a player, I've been here, I know what's going on, and God say, hey, I respect that vibe your thoughts.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I had my rookie year with the Oiler Slash Titans. We had a dude named Ed Sidwell, older defensive coordinator. You know, like I said, we ran the forty six, but Ed was just gonna sit in his chair to his.
Speaker 2: Dip and spit it out. Shortly after that, we got Greg Williams.
Speaker 6: Yo, I would love it.
Speaker 7: And Greg was that dude that was in the room amongst a bunch of alpha men who knew he had to get the room. So that being said, yeah, it was it was energy in that room. Was it was just his delivery all the time. Was like in a way that like it was an aggressive delivery because we wanted to have an aggressive style of defense. So that being said, yeah, you definitely got two different types of energy, two different types of vibes. Well it's probably more than two, but it's all about the vibe. And to have a defense coordinator that comes with that energy, it like exudes onto the guys in the room too as well, like we feel that energy and we want to be like that.
Speaker 3: Okay, so all three of you say you want the energy that's from the coordinator. Now what about the head coach? Does the head coach have to have the same No, it's a balance.
Speaker 5: Like my if my defensive co one, I would want my defensive coordinator to be the guy that got the energy, but if he doesn't, I need at least one of them to go over there, Like okay.
Speaker 6: If I can get both of them to have it.
Speaker 5: Cool prime example, I had coach Norton and UH Coach Norton and coach Peek Carroll. Both of them were energy guys. But if I can get one guy to pick up the slack, say that you got an older defensive coordinator, but you got a head coach that can really galvanize them. You got to get the best of both worlds. Like, you can't just have two guys.
Speaker 7: You need to want somebody would I would love to have a coach that's a bad ass twenty four to seven, you know what I mean, and that that that whole thing could just you know, his energy, like we said, can just filter through everybody, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: And so that being said that, I would love that.
Speaker 7: And you know, like I had John Gruden, Grew was that everybody know Grew is the energy dude. But at the same time Grew was over there, you know, looking like Chucky and everything else like that. But that that that came with him, and that came through all of us too as well.
Speaker 2: So I want I want see I want I want those alpha males run. I never had I want them leaders.
Speaker 3: Like the head coach.
Speaker 4: I never had a head coach that was like I mean my whole time, never got the experience one because I had you know, Wade had jg and then I had Doug Maroon down in Jacksonville and they was.
Speaker 3: All kind of you know, chill chill cast.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 4: I had the coordinators that will that'll get after you, rob Ryan, I had them cat balanced up and balance.
Speaker 3: It did balance it out.
Speaker 4: But what I will say is, you know, coaches, it's a fine likee because you can't coach everybody the same you talking about players, like some cats respond well to.
Speaker 3: Hey, I'm a dog. You ain't nothing like getting on their case time in and time out. Some respond well like, Okay, I'm gonna show you what it is. But then there's others. If you do that same a approach, player wise will cave in. But oh they don't know man, Yeah, they'll they'll shut down.
Speaker 7: On you, gonna attack you, be like who you talking or that this is like you, I'm a grown man, Like I've seen it all over the place.
Speaker 3: So it's it's definitely a fine balance. It's interesting, it's interesting and obviously Brian Schottenheimer is an energy person, having been around Pet Carroll believes in that his father was the same way. Brought a lot of juice and energy. So it's a very interesting conversation because football is really all sports, like how do you balance it and what do you do? But it's it's a fantastic conversation.
Speaker 7: You mentioned the name earlier, and and and like one of the benefits that I have is being around here. And this cowboy organization was for so long. Was I actually had a chance to meet Coach Landry back in the day. And just like you said, he was a quiet man. But it was something about him even as a kid, like that strength. You could feel it. It was like it was an aura about him, dude, and he come when he would come in the room and and like it would just be something like you wouldn't even be looking that way, but you could feel like, oh, he here, you know what I mean. And so that was just one of those things about him that I never forgot about him even as a kid, that I recognized.
Speaker 5: But that's but that that goes to a demeanor because when you think when you talk about him, I think about Tom Coughlin. Like Coughlin wasn't a big, raw, raw guy. But when I tell you, Kauughlin, Tom had you nervous. Or like you said, when you cover their people had that mechanism going in their head like hey being your me being the your chair early or like whenever you the loudest thing in the room is for everybody to be quiet, and you hear that pin go to paper whenever you hear that.
Speaker 3: But that's those two respect Now. When I went up to the Cowboys, practiced up in Denver one year. That was the year they had Nathaniel Hackett. He was an energy guy, next thing, you know, and then they fired in mid Russell got they're doing that Bronco let's ride that thing Brockett was that was that was not pretty. So you know that that whole energy thing, especially when you play us.
Speaker 2: Coach, he was Jackson.
Speaker 3: He was the energy guy. He'd be out there and break dancing before practice.
Speaker 2: He was. He was, but.
Speaker 3: He was cool.
Speaker 6: It's a fine line.
Speaker 3: He just couldn't run a room like he just you know, he couldn't run, you know, lead man like this.
Speaker 6: His dad was.
Speaker 2: His dad was awesome. Coach. Yeah, I'm saying his dad was.
Speaker 5: It is a different when you see somebody that you said, hey, coach, leave me alone.
Speaker 3: Okay. I was. I was with Dennis Thurman and watched him at USC. We're talking about his dad, his dad.
Speaker 5: It was.
Speaker 3: It was terrible, It was terrible. I remember the first press conference, first press conference, Paul Hackett boy told us how they were gonna be good in the quarterback room. I'm gonna be good in the quarterback room. And he benched this dude named John Fox. Not only bencheding dude went the linebackers. How much little use he had for him. So so you can see dude was starting for John Robber Paul get he now a linebacker and he was holding kicks. At the end of the year, he was starting again. That quarterback.
Speaker 2: He was suing.
Speaker 3: That thing was bad, bro, And that was you know, luckily for him. He was so bad. Pete Carroll came in. I remember talking to d T one time. He's like they went to the bowl game. Was so out of shape. He was so out of shape, man, And that was the thing about him.
Speaker 6: Though.
Speaker 7: He was a pro coach like so, so that was and that was one of the things. So having him as a freshman that pit and you were more so he was. He definitely had that pro mentality, all right, And so he probably wasn't.
Speaker 2: The best college.
Speaker 7: He didn't know the rule right, but hey, come to scheming and putting things together, well, I had the hottest package and all kinds of stuff coming.
Speaker 3: C You talked about the great coaches that you had of him. It's great. He hired some greaters SATs. But this dude didn't know the rules. He was out here calling time outs after and you know it's in the fourth quarter, they go get a first He called time brother clocks out man, and he almost asked Carson Palmers that Hugh Jackson was the assistant. Of course he was off to go. He had to go save the classman and dudes were trying to check out on him man, and Carson was actually going prob but when Pete came in, he had normal like, nah, man, just wait, you know, yeah, give us one more year. And Carson when the.
Speaker 7: Many Carson and got ran out a few places by people like Cincinnati and retiring.
Speaker 3: They did him dirty, and since he I mean looking at your boys ran him out, he retired. But t O and Ocho man, they did out, assisting that what he said about I was there for the first it was. It was it was the Hall of Fame game. Went in, went in and then cursed me out because he had a party at the Hall of Fame party and it was like four people from the stage my station who was there. I snuck in Matt Barry at ESPN. I said, two people you on that party won't be lit by that drinks and stuff. He found you. I told you, you know, he worried about the wrong thing. Man check.
Speaker 6: I'm glad you here, my boy he brought me. Doesn't we owe you for this one?
Speaker 3: Emmitt Smith will never be broke because my man was taking roll your party and he.
Speaker 6: Drinks.
Speaker 3: And I looked at Matt to because I snuck ument like, yeah, you should have kept a low profile back.
Speaker 6: We're doing.
Speaker 3: Next time you see, you need to go get some drinks. Man drinking bat give me another man and I'm good because I don't drink.
Speaker 6: Yeah, don't mind with them.
Speaker 2: Hall of Fame parties and changed over the past few years. They didn't.
Speaker 6: They didn't.
Speaker 2: They didn't morphed into something totally different.
Speaker 6: So they they're nice. Yeah, I want to who was that he had justin Timberlake performing? Was that Jerry's?
Speaker 3: Jerry?
Speaker 6: That was Jerry's? That was I was on the team that year.
Speaker 5: Oh man, I could wait because I went the year that they we didn't get to go to the party my rookie year, Michael Strahan was going in. So now that I'm a vet, Jerry wanted everybody to come. He said, hey, we're gonna cancel everything early. So we go in there. All of a sudden, you see j T come on stage. It was like, oh, snap, this is.
Speaker 6: This is it. I ain't never seen him perform live.
Speaker 5: And when I tell you and he was, he was so right there right there.
Speaker 3: I got a video everything, I record nuggets. Heck we show, heck show. So all right's get our first break. He got buried, You got Trey, We got door said, I knew he This is a playing sunchbot to by Aristocrat Gaming on Dallas cowboy dot com.
Speaker 2: Hey they're Cowboys Nation.
Speaker 8: Kyle Yeoman's here sharing that same team that brought you Buffalo. Bringing NFL casino games that show America's team on and off the reels. Aristocrat is changing the game with a new experience football fans. This means you can pick your team and play your team. Check out the Cowboys themed casino games developed by Aristocrat, A Brown sponsor of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 3: Gambling Problem.
Speaker 8: Please contact the US National Problem Gambling Helpline at one eight hundred gambler that's one eight hundred gamb l e R for twenty one.
Speaker 3: Over it's the official men's skincare brand of the.
Speaker 8: Dallas Cowboys, Jack Black and right now, Cowboys fans can get fifteen percent off their seventy five dollars order plus because every deal needs a playmaker, your order will include a free five piece skincare set and free shipping.
Speaker 3: The Jack Black Playmaker is four of.
Speaker 8: Jack's favorites and a full sized intense therapy liftball. Make a play for the playmaker at Getjack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys VIP. That's get Jack Black dot com Slash.
Speaker 3: Cowboys with the Code Cowboys VIP.
Speaker 9: Crown Royal and the Dallas Cowboys are bringing back the Royal Rig for season two. See it in action at at and T Stadium on Thanksgiving Day where the Dallas Cowboys take on the Kansas City Chiefs, and around Dallas on November twenty six and November twenty eighth. Visit Crownrooyal dot com to see where else the Royal Rig is stopping this NFL season. That's Crownrooyal dot com. Please drink responsibly.
Speaker 10: Returning for the twenty twenty five NFL season, Boss reunites with the Dallas Cowboys that drop the next chapter of their iconic collaboration. The Boss Cowboys collection fuses fashion and football, once again, capturing the fearless spirit of what it means to be your own boss. Just in time for kickoff. Gear up and standout styles that show your team pride with a bold edge. Available now at NFL shop dot Com, Slash Hugo, Boss Hugo, Boss dot Com and Boss retail stores. Hashtag be your Own Boss.
Speaker 3: To the players Loud Cowboys Nation of twenty twenty five. Dallas Cowboys schedules officially here. Limited tickets are now available to get ready to bring the noise as you watch your Cowboys live at and TCA when they host the Nfcast Rivals, Eagles, Giants, Commanders plus the Chiefs, Chargers, Vikings, Cardinals. Is at Dallas Cowboys dot Com, Slash tickets or see geek dot com, the official primary ticketing partner of the Dallas Cowboys. You're in the Players by Aristocrat Gaming, Real Church, Yes More at the door set newly Scrugs Jets. What is your main p.
Speaker 6: Is it?
Speaker 3: Is it stopping the run, pass the quarterback, dual quarterback? Defensively? What is what should Matt Eber flus be looking for this week as they try to limit Justin Field's explosive plays.
Speaker 7: Right now, exposive players, I don't care if they coming through the ear on the ground, you know.
Speaker 2: And and one of the.
Speaker 7: Things, like Church said, as we came in here, we saw uh E Fluce out there working with the linebackers and some of the DB's too as well, just working on some communication things and some fit things obviously, but uh, it's it's going to be the explosive place. And we've seen in the past where teams have not been as success for coming in here or playing against the Cowboys, and then they get up against Cowsboys and they go off.
Speaker 2: So that's gonna be the big thing.
Speaker 7: Man, stop stopping balls going overhead, bombs over back, Dad got to stop, and and no long runs on the ground.
Speaker 6: So I'm thinking, Uh, for me, I.
Speaker 5: Would say it's the quarterback man. At this point of the run is shown that it can be stopped. You you you stop, say Kwan. And then they got a good running back over there. But they also got some receivers. Now it's just have they shown flashes, Yeah, but with our dbs, we haven't stopped nobody all the quarterbacks have come in and got their footing down and then let alone a mobile quarterback at that like justin fields. Honestly, I think he's better throw throwing it on the run versus the year sitting in the pocket. So for me, that makes me a little nervous coming into this game. So I think that's the big thing that ibra Flus would have to worry about, because these boys are stopping the run on the Interosa and Kenny Clark are doing their things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for me, I'm with you.
Speaker 4: The gotta stop the explosives in the back end and that you know, that's all about talking and making sure you're at the right place and everybody's playing on the same page. And as far as the defensive line is concerned, you got to get those rush lanes right. What we saw against Philadelphia when they ran against Jalen Hurts, they were getting a field, but it was all on different levels. And all Jalen Hurts was able to do was make, you know, maneuver this way and then he's out the gate and then you know, the second level linebackers are fifteen twenty yards back there, and he had all that.
Speaker 3: Room to run and that's Jalen Hurts.
Speaker 4: You get fields that type of room, you looking at explosiveness on the ground. So to me, the key is talk as a secondary and in that front seven. When you're trying to contain this guy, make sure you make him play from the pocket if you letting you know, like you said, by time out there running around and throwing a run. He can dice you up, all right. He can do big things. So you gotta contain him and force him to play from the pocket. And I think that's how you get your biggest advantage.
Speaker 5: And the other thing, my bad. The other thing I forgot to mention that I know we all know what the that's that's obvious. Everybody comes in here, they bombs over back that you talk about the defense. Another good thing about this jet teams that I've been watching. Did anybody see the guy that blocked the field goal and took it back on on the touchdown?
Speaker 6: Their special teams.
Speaker 5: I've been playing lights out like weekend and week out, and so it takes three phases of the game. So don't let two of these phases really start kicking two out of the three start kicking your butt. So I think the special teams is going to be that extract.
Speaker 7: Chris, you might notice and and and I don't know if you know what has have we have? They're not been a one hundred yard rushing game yet this season against the against the Cowboys.
Speaker 2: Has everyone has anybody not rushed for one hundred?
Speaker 3: Yet nobody's got a hundred of them? Nobody.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about combined, I'm.
Speaker 3: Not so Yeah, they asking some combined. Yeah, yeah, they got combined last week. Last week they had eighty and the other kid came in there because he went out for a little bit. But but that hasn't been their issue in terms of they dealt well. Yeah, the Jets here only have five touchdown passes. So and that's one where you know, right right, let's make sure this week that they don't sit up here with you know, two three fold. That's that to me is one of the things to look at their So so everybody do your job, but but you've got to stop Breee Hall. To me, that to me is the thing man, if you if you can limit Briess Halls almost like them saying with things with Saquon Barkley, limit this guy because now if it's play action passing going and you've got a mobile quarterback who can get out here. That's when you get in trouble.
Speaker 2: Look, Breece Hall has been doing this thing this year. He looks real good.
Speaker 7: And Garrett Wilson ain't nothing to play with on the outs.
Speaker 6: That's all I was gonna say. Garrett Wilson nothing is the only thing that makes me nervous.
Speaker 5: Brice Hall, Like, yeah, he's been doing his thing, but you just stop Saquon Like if it's me Like on this defense, we stopped the number one guy in the league.
Speaker 7: What do we even be is trying to get that that stuff straight. They don't new offense coordinator. Everything's things a little bit different over there. I mean, yeah, so they look like they ain't figured out how to run yet.
Speaker 5: That's fine, But I'm saying, like you still, there's certain players that are certain star players, were star power. You say, if we do this against him, when we got them discombobulated, we can do this.
Speaker 6: Bris Hall, I'm not worried about it.
Speaker 5: I got you got Kenny Clark that's been phenomenal playing in the middle, like hands down has been He's been everything that Jerry has advertised as far as being a missipiece.
Speaker 7: He looks a lot better on the bad defense than he probably would if he was on a good defense right now tomorrow.
Speaker 5: He was with the Packers on a good defense, and when he was healthy, he was the anchor of that defense. It's just that last year he was coming off an injury. But before then, every that's what everybody said when that got him, they said, Hey, if we get the Kenny Clark before injury, this is gonna be a great pickup.
Speaker 6: But you didn't know who you were getting.
Speaker 3: I'll push back on that trade. If Hall is out here being able to run the football, now you're opening up some different You go back to look at even even Barkley, while he limited him, it's still allowed a guy like Jalen Hurst to get out here running. So Haul's out here breaking all some stuff. Now my quarterback can get lose. Next thing, you know, you try to bring up some people, you bring Donna in the bottom man over here. So to means, And when I talked to Kenny last week, he said, with Green Bay has to start with running, he said, we've got to focus in on Jacobs. He said, because if he's able to get out here and and dictate some of the way they're calling plays. It's a problem. And one of the things you saw in a couple of these long drives they had, Jacobs was getting the ball. He was doing some damages. So to me, I think you've got to live in it. I know, Garrett Wilson's pretty good looking right here. He's sixth in the league right now in yardage three eleven in twenty seven catches. Got Yeah, he's got twenty seven catches here. But I just think it's still about the run. If you want to beat the Cowboys. To me, they still about you being able to run the football in Green Bay. While they didn't win the game, they still were effective when it comes to running the football.
Speaker 6: Here.
Speaker 3: Just look at the numbers. One sixty four on the ground. That's it. Thirty five carries that they had in the game right there, So four point seven. I think any offense in the league would take a four point seven yard average in thirty five attempts.
Speaker 7: And so when I hear you saying like they stopping to run one sixty four, ain't stopping run. You might have stopped an individual from getting a gang of yards, but you ain't stopped the run yet.
Speaker 5: And how much, But also with you can't just go by numbers, how much how much of those was trash numbers? How many of those runs came at the end when guys were trying to run out the clock because the Cowboys.
Speaker 7: Were catching up or it was right this this game, these are trash with the tie, it ain't no trash.
Speaker 5: That is trash minute though, like they didn't try to bleed the clock at the end.
Speaker 3: Go back to the Philly game where the first half you couldn't stop nobody. Second half you made the stops. This game. First half what sixteen thirteen, so you were affected, but come the fourth quarter thirty one points scored a fourth quarter toward the end of the game. So it's being consistent, is what some of those guys in the room, defenders were talking about when I was in there, Just trying to be more consistent because they've had just like figured it out. We won't know what's going on here. They got to put together full better sixty minutes here.
Speaker 6: Of course, this is.
Speaker 3: Interesting about what they've got going on here, But you know, just to me, I still think, if I'm trying to beat the Dallas Cowboys, I gotta figure out how to run the football and mix it up because I'm running the football.
Speaker 11: So the Green Bay rush for one hundred and sixty four yards total last week. Okay, Jacobs had eighty six yards. Now, the only other team to rush for over one hundred yards against the Cowboys was Philly Herts had sixty two and Barkley had sixty. They had one hundred and fifty eight total yards. But New York Giants and the Chicago Bears didn't get to one hundred. So here we go, talk about eighty seven.
Speaker 3: Here's a pretty good indicator. So just looking so so CHRISTI said buck sixty four right, first half? Green Bay fourteen carries thirty one yards. So they did all that damage in the second half when they were out there scoring.
Speaker 2: So you said to run the clock out and they was.
Speaker 6: Anything.
Speaker 2: It wasn't no time for that in the second half. That game was too close.
Speaker 3: Let's get a breaking Yeah, let's play Las Spie by instagrat Gaming on Dallas Cowboys dot com.
Speaker 12: Life is a workout, and Smoothie King is here to help you power through, whether you're maxing out overhead presses, push them through chest flies, or being the hero your Golden retriever needs to carry them over that scary bridge. Smoothie King has the fuel to help you go all out, build muscle and boost your recovery with forty five grams of protein, zero grams of addage sugar and delicious customizable ingredients and the Gladiator Smoothing available in chocolate, strawberry, and vanilla only at Smoothie kit.
Speaker 8: Hey There, Cowboys Nation, Kyle Yeoman's here sharing that same team that brought you Buffalo bringing NFL casino games that show America's team on and off the reels. Aristocrat is changing the game with a new experience football fans. This means you can pick your team and play your team. Check out the cow Boy theme casino games developed by Aristocrat, a proud sponsor of the Dallas Cowboys. Gambling Problem Please contact the US National Problem Gambling Helpline at one eight hundred gambler that's one eight hundred GA m b l e R for twenty one over.
Speaker 3: It's game day and raising kames.
Speaker 13: If you want to order like a child, it's action off the field.
Speaker 3: You need to focus on.
Speaker 13: The only play you're running is chicken. So what condo are you picking? Make it a perfect season. We've got tailgates of hand battered cook to order chicken fingers and cane sauce, and jugs of freshly made tea and lemonade, all available to.
Speaker 3: Order online or on our app.
Speaker 13: This season is about to be unbeatable, Raising Cain's chicken fingers.
Speaker 14: One love, Hey Cowboy fans, Keith Davis here forming Cowboys.
Speaker 2: Savyth Davis hif for the alisol.
Speaker 14: You know what separates Hamptons from the rest making the right move at the right moment. The blockchain dot Com. That's never been easy. The Cowboys became America's team by striking bold when it mattered most NaN's invest like your icub with blockchain dot Com. Visit blockchain dot com slash Cowboys today to get started and learn more. That's blockchain dot Com slash Cowboys.
Speaker 3: To the players Loud Cowboys Nation schedules out. Actually, I'm gonna do a different one here. That was the last one I read here. We got two different ones here. Let's go with this one. Count down to game day starts with Rally Days presented by s Get behind the scenes, look at at and T Stadium, Meet the Dallas coup Boys, cheerleaders and alumnot play games, win prizes and more. Get your tickets for the next rally day on October eighteenth. All right, that's at at and T Stadium dot com slash rally Days Church. Have you been to one of those yet? Rally Days? I have not been to one of those.
Speaker 6: Church.
Speaker 3: Got a price tagged that.
Speaker 4: That's why out there, this is facts.
Speaker 3: You want to get burried. You want to get burried to move, you gotta you know, you know how the game is. You know, I'm not mad at not told. I'm not mad. At one time I was going on. It was a Cowboys playing in Kansas City. I go to the gate and there's damn what you know they paid for them to do that? Man, did you have a jersey? I joked, and I said, oh, this one, this was paid good.
Speaker 6: He got a jersey on.
Speaker 3: You know, hey, look man, mad as your alumni and you still get yourself a check. Baby, Go get yourself cha, go do it.
Speaker 6: I'm mad at you.
Speaker 2: That's awesome.
Speaker 6: Bring your friend alone.
Speaker 4: Barry, got to handle you own business man, got a handle your brother's keeper.
Speaker 3: You've grown, you know, grow grown man. You're supposed to.
Speaker 5: Be a part of the same fraternity and then the team man the NFL.
Speaker 7: If you gotta take that with the people saying exactly exactly, it ain't about what you know, it's about.
Speaker 3: You don't know the right You're good network that.
Speaker 2: I've learned, Abut I'm learning my way around the building, Anthony.
Speaker 3: Do you put me in learned players lines dot Com?
Speaker 6: Hey? They did.
Speaker 5: We was together. We've been talking about this the whole time, and you're gonna do that. They gonna do that. Man for himself out here, Well, I see man is no longer wearing a boot and he's doing rehab work today.
Speaker 3: Out let's go. Let's go back.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, let's not go. Let's getting back out there, good time.
Speaker 3: Let's get him. And that's my next question. You have worked extensively with Britt Brown. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I've been with Brit a lot. High ankle springs and we see that if you're a cowboy fan and you see that right there, because you know, allowed to shoot the pictures in hopeful what what what should we feeling.
Speaker 4: If he's on the bands and we call the bands is when you got like a little rope around your waist and bits. BRIT's kind of using resistance against you. You running a little bit here and there on the field. If he's on the bands, that's a good sign.
Speaker 3: That's a good sign.
Speaker 4: That means that you know the rehabs, not just in the training room, like you're not just getting ice and stem and you're getting you know, boots on and all that other stuff.
Speaker 3: You out there actually doing worse. So that is a very good sign.
Speaker 4: Hopefully it's only maybe another week or two before he's out on the field because this offense is already explosive.
Speaker 3: You add that to the fire and I mean we cook it with grease then.
Speaker 4: But if you're out there on the bands with brit that's a great sign that you're on your way back onto the football.
Speaker 7: I don't know if you're in the bands, I just know he might be out there doing something.
Speaker 3: If you're on the band, if you out there with more than likely he.
Speaker 6: On the bank.
Speaker 2: I gotta see the catch down here in the end zone on the bands.
Speaker 7: You go there, I ain't see the band is good good, But the fact that he's out that boot and he could put weight on us, that's that's that's that's something that showing he's going in the right direction.
Speaker 3: Jonathan Mingo dum corner Bryan Schoenheimer. His open his window, so the window of the practice is open for him and for cornerback Kayln Carson. So there's your reinforcements coming along the way. So Kayln Carson and Jonathan Mingo Carson, that's my Oh, that's my man.
Speaker 6: I got.
Speaker 4: Who that was ugly, But you know that's that's that's some more depth in the secondary. I mean, he's a guy that can come from hailing Carson. Number twenty one is a corner for the cowboy he got that's not the right Nah, he had shoulder issues. I want to say, that's when man Derrick.
Speaker 3: Henry and I got. I got. I got it with a Dereck Henry still farmed myself.
Speaker 6: Pull Peo, pull up to take the CV.
Speaker 3: That's it's a you don't want to put my man.
Speaker 7: So so back in the day, I used to ask my dad all the time, like man, because you see these people getting stiff armed like that. I'm like, Dad, what you do when somebody tried? He's like, man, tackle the arm. I was like what He's like, tackle the arm or go for the ball. And ever since then I was like, oh okay, so now you know. But but I had this this whole thing, like if you try to stiff farm me, I was gonna knock your arm back, take it around your your back and laying on you, like, try to take that.
Speaker 3: You ain't gonna use that. You didn't play for Greg, will you? Cobra?
Speaker 2: Cobra?
Speaker 6: He said.
Speaker 5: His dad was a boxer man. He taught you, you get this right here, that's the most passive thing you got. You ball it up and he said, they try to stick it out there, you better punch it. He said, but like in the boxing match, don't you miss that punch. Don't you miss that got it? You gotta run straight through it. You gotta rush them.
Speaker 3: You exposed.
Speaker 4: Have y'all ever played with anybody that that had a lot of friendly fire?
Speaker 3: I was you was a friendly fire guy.
Speaker 15: That is that is he was a friendly fire guy that you are a sideline the sideline type guy man, Like, if you have a really good get off, you're gonna get some off every now and again.
Speaker 6: It's gonna look that good. So friendly fire guys.
Speaker 5: If y'all don't understand, we used to have these coaches that sit there, how can you get noticed on on the film. You need to be by the ball. Well, how does that happen? I'm a big d lineman. If I run and rush the passer and I run to the pile, guess what, it's two hundred and fifty two hundred.
Speaker 3: Take you out full speed.
Speaker 6: Guess what? Everybody whole jankles is gone. Good time? Head?
Speaker 2: Was that guy for us we're supposed to be Jeff?
Speaker 3: He was, Yeah, he's a kind of I played with he too. Get out the way because this is sides closed.
Speaker 5: When we got on the team, Tyrant said, man, hey, big cat, I ain't gonna lie to you.
Speaker 6: I love the way d Moore play like they like, hey, Ibra Fluse. You know.
Speaker 5: He showed this little tape with the cheetahs and stuff running. He put your face on and they was like, man, d more show do. We ended up on the effort tape, But between him and Jeff, he coached, I gotta go play on the.
Speaker 3: Other side, and I'm damn.
Speaker 6: Jeff and I know it too. Came down there and hit.
Speaker 3: Me one day and I was like, it's gonna let this show in and sit right here with you five man.
Speaker 6: I'm good with that.
Speaker 3: He was, I can cast out our own teammates.
Speaker 5: Hey, I'm hitting the guy, but don't be sitting there and be the guy holding them up trying to rap.
Speaker 6: If you do, you gotta hold him like this. You gotta sit back. You can't be the.
Speaker 2: Guy like I got. I gotta play with thinking about trade.
Speaker 5: You're know how they say you had a fight back in the day. Don't ever jump in between the fight, but be on the outskirts of fight. If you're trying to break it up. Yeah, don't be on the anybody can get it.
Speaker 3: My new piece finings tray more Anthony your said new strugs for Chris Piane and everybody made it happen. We appreciate Stoleskyboys dot Com Chill.
Speaker 1: This has been a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club