Speaker 1: We rolling rolling.
Speaker 2: Bow your heads, Lord, grant us the serenity to accept the results that we cannot change, the wisdom to make the bets that we can, oh wait, the courage to make the bets that we can, and the wisdom to know that it ultimately does not matter, for Thine is the kingdom, the power of the Barsaol sports book. All glory yours, All glory is yours, Lord. And also on top of that, to all the gambling gods up there, Good morning, Today's in this weekend's and new weekend, a chance for a new start. Last weekend's gone, and with all the regrets that everybody may have made, the mistakes, failures for not betting with the boys, it's a good day to be glad and give thanks to the gambling gods above, because we are living in abundance right now. Thank you for today a new opportunity to love, give, and be all that you want us to be. Lord, Please help us prosper this weekend in your righteous holy name.
Speaker 1: Amen.
Speaker 2: Amen, boys, Welcome to another episode. Hang on, let me make sure this little cigar stays alive. Welcome to another episode of Bet the Bus. I am your host. Payoff Willie aka Year ten AKA we are on a four week winning streak. Boys, I don't want to get ahead of ourselves, but at the same time, we got to give flowers where flowers are due. Jackie Boy, if you don't mind, please update the people on how bet the bus is doing. Because we started off rocky. We start off the year rocky. What week are we in right now?
Speaker 1: Week eight? Week eight?
Speaker 2: We started off a little rocky, but we are on a four week fucking terror jack with all due respect, brother, allow the people to know the successful people who's been betting with us, Hype them up, and the haters.
Speaker 1: Let them know how we've been doing.
Speaker 3: Two words financially solvent. We've been living and dying in the college football. We're three and two, got a little rocky oft points, but we always had faith. NFL has been just our bread and butter, and we're four and one. Last week, I want to say, the most losses we've taken in a single week on NFL were two. But we're just absolutely rolling right now in the green. So if you're not with us, you know, keep Hayden, keep fading. But if you're with us, run that bank account up.
Speaker 2: If you ain't with us, go fuck yourself because we're living good. What is it saying you look good, you feel good, you feel good, you play good, you pay you play good, they pay good, they pay good. You're living good. And if you're living good, that means you're betting with bet the bus. Listen, with all of this prosperity that we've been having, there's gonna come a time to where a rainy day's gonna come. We're not We're not arrogant to think that we might not get humbled in the coming weeks.
Speaker 1: We might.
Speaker 2: I don't think we will, because, like you said, nfls are Brent Butter, I don't know playing nine years in the league going on your ten has anything to do with.
Speaker 1: That, but I think it does.
Speaker 2: But to prepare everybody, look for those who have had rainy days, those happen. How have you built yourself up to this point? We've created, We lay out a standard, we lay out a formula.
Speaker 1: Every week. It's up to you to bet with the boys if you want to or not.
Speaker 2: But my question before we started this episode was this, how do you not allow everybody that's following us to not get seduced by success? Continue to have fucking success. But when a rainy day comes, here's what I'm gonna tell you to do. Bet with the fucking boys. Bet with the fucking boys. Trust us because we got your back.
Speaker 4: Here.
Speaker 1: Here's what I'm personally doing.
Speaker 2: If you want to know my financial plan, you take twenty percent of the wings that you've had, you put it, you put it on the side.
Speaker 1: It's called Dave.
Speaker 2: Ramsey Emergency Fund. Because a recessions on its way, a recession's coming. And when that recession hits, who are you gonna turn to. You're gonna turn to Bet the bus because you're gonna be right here. Bet with the boys.
Speaker 1: You're gonna have.
Speaker 2: Twenty percent stored away emergency fund and the rest of the eighty percent we're gonna sprinkle on parlays and we're gonna continue to fucking win.
Speaker 1: That's how we're gonn to do it on Bet the Bus Boys. Would you agree or not? Am I preaching?
Speaker 5: Thank you?
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: We have a tremendous slate coming up this weekend. I want to say we have seven games in the NC Double A because again we want to run it up. I want to say our average jack. I know you said we were three and two in college football number one. Fuck you Texas A and M and Kansas State. I thought I believed in you motherfuckers, Kansas State. You were up twenty eight, you were up two scores and.
Speaker 1: A lot of TC. You guys had controlled the game. I love you guys.
Speaker 2: You guys have been a dark horse for US a year, just like Illinois, which we're gonna get to Illinois, they're playing they're playing the fucking boys. But Kansas State, respectfully, fuck you because you heard us. I went to bed on that game. I was like, oh, we're cash money. We might lose one because South Carolina came out seventeen hour. I was like, yeah, what the fuck's happening? But South Carolina's a sneak, a good football team. And again, JP, we should have listened to you. Hey, we should have listened to you, brother, And that's on me. I wanted to get off of fuck you. JP were rolling A and M. I thought it was gonna happen. The were real ones, and when they're fucking wrong, end up, I was wrong. I should have listened to you, JP, Coach Hove, but hey, we're gonna have a proper weekend with proper Wild clean, no bullshit preservatives, no bullshit artificial sweeteners, no, none of that. This will keep your gas tank full all day long and not not fugazi caffeine gas tank where you crash at the end of the day. We're talking, you're a You're a You're a motor, You're a Chevy Silverado all day long because you're seeing the board clearly. With proper Wild, we're about to give you proper bets. With proper Wild. I'll take a half shot now because last week I put three I put three hundred milligrams a caffeine in this body, and I couldn't fall asleep. I was waking the wife up trying to play the entire night. You know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Hey, okay, willye.
Speaker 1: Y'all see what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But hey, we got you proper Wild thirty percent off, I believe.
Speaker 1: Say go to Properwild dot com.
Speaker 2: Forward slash barstool to try proper Wild thirty percent off.
Speaker 1: We got you. Not only are we saving you money, we're making you money. Boys. Let's get started with the with the nc double A slate.
Speaker 6: With the NCAA double A slate. Will this is why you're a great gambler. You alluded to it earlier. You're coachable. First we got South Carolina versus Missouri minus four. A lot of people may not know this is a trophy game. It's the Mayor's Cup, the Battle of the Columbias. So will what do you think in this week after what you learned last week?
Speaker 2: I love how you brought that point up that I'm coachable, because just like I said, fuck South Carolina, I'm riding with them this week. I grew up in the slums of Missouri. Boys like, there ain't nothing going on out there in Missou. They might be last year's Nebraska by losing these games by single digits, but they're also not really fucking playing anybody. They can hang their head on Georgia, no disrespect, no disrespect. They can hang their head on Georgia. They were competing with Georgia. But I was with I was in Missouri at the time, and we were watching We were at a wedding watching the iPad, watching Missoo try and win. You know what all the Missoo fans were doing. They were praying that they could keep time of possession toward Georgia, couldn't come back and Beto because they all knew what was ultimately gonna happen. That's the same energy that Missouri keeps. That's the same energy that Missoo's gonna have in this game, like, Oh, let's just for the love of God, hang on to the football. Let's not lose by more than you know, single digits. South Carolina minus four in this game. I love it because I think South Carolina is a low key dark horse in the SEC JP. I know that you hate that. I say that they're what five and two, five and two, number twenty five in the country, That's what I'm saying. I think they look fucking I think they look solid. I know you get nervous because you're you've been a South Carolina fan for thirty thirty five, thirty six years, and they let you down. They let you down eventually in the season. I understand that. But I love South Carolina. I think the game Cocks, I think the cock commanders. I think they have a lot to be excited about. I love South Carolina minus four. And there's not a lot of data that we're gonna have on this other than the Miszoo fucking sucks and South Carolina's coming off a great win against A and M. They that will make them five w's in a row this week, Spencer Radler will I'm not even gonna say Heisman favorite because we all know how I feel about Spencer Redley. Hey listen, I hope you get it all figured out and turned around, but we're riding you this weekend.
Speaker 1: Brother, South Carolina minus four. Love it.
Speaker 6: Next, we got your squad Nebraska versus Illinois. Even high on Illinois, so it's kind of interesting to see this on the board.
Speaker 5: But let us know why. It's you know, money line.
Speaker 2: I genuinely have enjoyed the way Illinois years unfolded because we've bet on them a few games. I privately bet on an earlier in the year, and then we started publicly taking them the IPO later in the year. This second half of the first half of the season, that was a little spin zone, but I think I landed the plane there. The Breskla's coming off at second bye week of the year, what's the breskas record.
Speaker 1: Coming off of bye weeks one?
Speaker 2: And oh, it could be the first team in the country to go too and oh off of bye weeks that's a stat that we might have to get checked out. But however, I think we could be going too and oh after bye weeks.
Speaker 1: However, here's what I want to talk about.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna switch going from Nebraska money line because I don't want to lead people astray. I know what I'm gonna personally do. But for bet the bus sake and everybody ryan with us, we're gonna move that line a little bit. I want to say, Illinois's favored by seven and a half. We're gonna move that line back. Go on the Barsools sportsbook. This is a free tip.
Speaker 1: Boys.
Speaker 2: You click on the game, you can move the line, so you don't just have to bet Illinois minus seven and a half. You click on the game and you move the line. Move the line as far to uh Nebraska side as possible.
Speaker 1: We want Nebraska.
Speaker 2: If you can go to Nebraska plus twenty three, We're going Nebraska plus twenty three. Move that line as far fucking to the west, east, whichever, whichever different direction possible, and ride with Nebraska on that plus whatever.
Speaker 1: It fucking can be come game day.
Speaker 2: I love the Huskers and that kind of in that kind of matchup, with those kind of rules, I am truly doing my best to leave my emotions out of it. I really am to try and lead you guys the proper way. I think that they can win, but I'm not gonna put that on you guys, because we're chasing We're chasing fucking greatness. We're chasing an undefeated weekend. So move that Nebraska money line or and move that lineup with Nebraska Illinois all the way as far as you fucking can with Nebraska.
Speaker 5: Hey, one word for that pick savvy.
Speaker 2: I love it like that. I love it adapted on the fly. I love it because I want to yell money line. I trust me, you know your boy. I got my I got my uh, I got my points in my head why I think we're gonna win. But I'm not gonna put that on everybody else because everybody keeps fucking crying that I'm just a liar, like I don't know shit. Nine years in league, but apparently I don't know shit.
Speaker 6: Next, we got TCU at West Virginia. Seems kind of obvious, but the books think otherwise.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: TCU minus seven and a half and they're the number seven team in the country, which is surprising because West Virginia they've have had a couple losses. They lost to an n or Texas Tech last week. What was it, forty eight to ten? Forty eight to ten, I mean, throw them the rape whist, so they were getting handled out there. I like TCU minus seven and a half. TCU has the second best total offense, averaging five hundred and twenty six point seven yards per game, and they are the third best in scoring with forty five point eight points per game, right behind our boys Tennessee volunteers, who we have a nice little bet on coming up.
Speaker 1: But I love TCU's offense.
Speaker 2: They were down double digitus against Kansas State, and yes, I was right with Kansas State last week. I loved the whole Adrian Martinez. I love all that kind of shit.
Speaker 1: Boys. I'm rooting for those guys in purple. Yeah it tenns TCUs purple. They're both purple.
Speaker 2: But I like TCU minus seven and a half. I think they're gonna beat the hell out of West Virginias. Minus seven and a half makes me a little uneasy, but at the same time, because I think that line should be higher. However, that's good news for us because we're gonna win this game easy. TCU minus seven and a half. Hang on, Hey, hang, should we go TCU and move the line to minus six and a half so they can just win by a touchdown?
Speaker 1: Run it? Wait which one?
Speaker 2: I think six and a half? Move it to six and a half. Yeah, because the payouts a difference of what Mitch, if you could guess.
Speaker 7: Right like minus one ten for seven and a half to probably like minus eighty two, that's a big jump.
Speaker 2: Put in the gram scheme of things, that's like what seven bucks Depending on what you bet, they could be seven buck.
Speaker 7: I mean if you're rolling money backs like we are.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you're rolling money backs like us, it could be higher than that. But if you're rolling a few dollars at a time like that could be the difference of like seventy cents.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So we're gonna go. We're gonna move the line barely. We're gonna go TCU minus six and a half. Lock that one in.
Speaker 5: Big ten game here as well, Massive Big ten game.
Speaker 1: Big twelve. Brother, come on, get your head out of your ass.
Speaker 5: I mean, yeah, we were just in the Big twelve, but now we're at the Big ten.
Speaker 1: Oklahoma State, Kansas.
Speaker 5: State, No, no, no, that's the that's the shot of the week.
Speaker 2: Oh oh we okay, well you the way you had it scrolled, that's on me.
Speaker 1: That's on me.
Speaker 2: Hey again, this is why you're great this Yes, again, that's on me. That's my fault.
Speaker 5: Don't let that happen again.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, but also get the fucking screen right next time, Jack, That one's on you.
Speaker 6: So Ohio State at Penn State, massive big ten game. Willie make us some bags, man.
Speaker 2: I know you just saw that fall out of my mouth. Boys, Ohio State minus sixteen. This is an easy When Michigan beat the shit out of Penn State last week, it was a whiteout too, Like it was rocking Mitch over here. Penn State's allowed as fucking stadium in the country. When it's the white out, they couldn't do shit against Michigan. Michigan shoved it up their ass. Let me back up.
Speaker 5: Who cares?
Speaker 1: Who gives them?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: It wasn't it the white out, the head the numbers on the side of the helmet.
Speaker 1: I thought they had the number. That's on me. That's on me. Hey, that's on me.
Speaker 2: That's two loss in a row. Listen, we might be going through the som right now. Adversity is striking us. Maybe this is our low pointed but the bus to set up for the weekend because we're gonna fucking win.
Speaker 1: You're right, that's two on me. But we're admitting it. We're stepping forward. That's all me. That's all me. Brother.
Speaker 2: However, again, Michigan shoved up their fucking asses last week. Ohio State is going to do the same because they have the offensive talent that doesn't their defense. They're a little suspect, but they're second in the nation and.
Speaker 1: Scoring at forty nine point six points per game.
Speaker 2: Ohio State had this weekend, they have their shot at making their case to be the number one team in the country. They can do it against a Penn State team, who God bless them, going from ten down to thirteen after that kind of an ass beating from Michigan, they only.
Speaker 1: Fell three slots. I think they're fraudulent.
Speaker 2: Being in the top twenty five, but I hate saying that on a big ten team.
Speaker 1: I think I hate saying the little big ten team.
Speaker 2: I know we need everybody we can get up there, but until Penn State proofs otherwise, fuck man, Happy Halloween boys at the Halloween get this candy out of the box, Ohio State minus sixteen.
Speaker 1: I like those odds.
Speaker 6: All right, let's keep it in the big ten and we'll talk about your your best friend, get the candy.
Speaker 1: Out of the box. Boys. Oh, I'll say minus sixteen. That was just for you to do a little.
Speaker 5: I got you. You're good.
Speaker 1: Treat motherfuckers. Oh, I'll say minus sixteen.
Speaker 5: Yeah, let's keep it into big ten. This next game.
Speaker 6: Your friend whose name we're not allowed to mention on the show, he's very invested in this game. And we got Michigan State at Michigan what we got.
Speaker 2: So not only do we have the gambling gods looking after us, but we also have our one that we've lost. There, Lawan urp Terra Lawan, he's looking over us as well. I know he wants us to go Michigan in this. Let's just go through some stats and we'll all pick together. Because it's minus twenty three. That scares me, because let me tell you why Michigan State has won the last two meetings against Michigan.
Speaker 1: I know they're having a down year.
Speaker 2: Someone say brutal, like, it's not the expectation that I know Michigan State Spartans have their old linebacker. My Lineberg coach in Nebraska, is the lineber coach for Michigan State. Both of them, lineberger coach and assistant linebacker coach, love them, love them. They're good, But I know they're not living up to the expectations they wanted to. They're coming off a nice win. Who they played last week?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, they played October fifteenth against Wisconsin and then.
Speaker 2: They had a buy Yeah. Yeah, they've been recovering. They've been looking the ruins. They came off a good win against the Wisconsin team. Who's been again, they have nothing to lose. They've been throwing tricks. They've been throwing trick plays out there. They've been throwing smoke bombs. Now, Michigan State, I kind of like them. Plus twenty three. That's a gigantic fucking spread. Boys, it's a big spread. Do we think Michigan's gonna cover that? Blake cooram Chevy Silverado type player.
Speaker 1: He's a dog, He's.
Speaker 2: Got great low center of gravity. He bounces off hits. They have a great running game, they have a good offense. But again, Michigan State has their number the last two years and even when Taylor is playing.
Speaker 1: I think Taylor went one in three.
Speaker 2: So I don't know why my man's always out there chirping because he just get his foot put in his mouth every time. How do we feel about this game? How do you guys think about this game? Do you guys think Michigan going to cover twenty three? Mitch, talk to us, new guy fucking for love of God, talk to us.
Speaker 7: I mean that's three touchdowns to cover. I mean Michigan has been dogging or at donkeying as our rip Taylor one would say.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so donkey punching, donkey kicks.
Speaker 7: And they handled, they handled. They handled Penn State very easily, and so the twenty three is just a lot.
Speaker 1: It's a rivalry game, and they've lost.
Speaker 7: I don't know if you've mentioned it, Michigan has lost the last two games against Michigan State.
Speaker 1: Taylor, brother, we love you, we miss you.
Speaker 2: We know you're up there saying Michigan State, but I think we're going Michigan State plus twenty three.
Speaker 6: Let's bring it back to the SEC where we have arguably the number one team in the nation according to some people, like the person sitting next to me.
Speaker 5: But we got Tennessee versus Kentucky, and.
Speaker 6: We're going with the over here, Will, why are we going with the over look?
Speaker 2: Tennessee has been a bunch of crazy motherfucking dogs. I know they're smokey. Shout out, Smokey. What a great good boy is Tennessee is scoring on sixty one percent of their possessions. Tennessee rinks number one in scoring with fifty points per game. Tennessee has scored thirty points or more in ten straight fucking games.
Speaker 1: Boys.
Speaker 2: The only blemish they have on the resume is their secondary rinks one thirty out of one thirty one. That sucks, But I don't think I think that only sucks when looking at a natty coming up, which we don't want.
Speaker 1: To look at it. We want to look at this just this weekend.
Speaker 2: Tennessee's scoring at that rate for a fucking reason, on top five teams, and they're handling these little JV squads as they get every now and then too like they look good.
Speaker 1: Inton Hookery is a fucking dog. I love the over.
Speaker 2: Sixty three and a half Tennessee Kentucky. Do we think they cover minus thirteen?
Speaker 5: Absolutely?
Speaker 1: All right, We're gonna do it and one tonight.
Speaker 2: Hey, I'm letting this pick. We're letting this pick go over. This is a double little pick with Tennessee. We're going over and the spread, just like we did with Alabama.
Speaker 3: And it's a night game in Knoxville, and they're wearing the all black Unis.
Speaker 1: The Spooketober Unis.
Speaker 5: October Unis.
Speaker 3: It's a can't lose opportunity, can't lose.
Speaker 2: Take the points are they're gonna cover the spread. Tennessee covering the spread whatever it is on game day and the over of sixty three and a half. That's what we're seeing right now. But we're betting the over and we're betting Tennessee to cover the fucking spread right now, it's at minus thirteen. I think that's what I'm gonna lock in today once this show gets over with. But we're taking that one home. We're taking that one. We're ryan with the volunteers until they fucking let us down, because.
Speaker 1: They haven't yet.
Speaker 6: We'll wrap up our college lay with the Proper Wild Shot of the Week, introduced us will.
Speaker 1: The proper Wild Shot of the Week.
Speaker 2: We're going to the Big twelve and again last week Kansas State led us the fuck down. But right now they're favored by what is it, They're favored by two and a half points. I believe they're favored by a few points. So that's that's already a big red flag because Oklahoma State had a massive win against Texas last week. I'm talking they were down too. Quinn Ewers was, he was dabbling a little bit, but then my man just shipped down his leg. He should be on the coach, go mister go thirty. He should probably have a video on that shot on mister go thirty. But this is our proper wild shot of the game. We're picking an underdog to win. Oklahoma State is weirdly the underdog as a number nine team in the country going to twenty twenty, going to the number twenty two team Kansas State and Manhattan, there's nothing to do out there. I'm telling you, Oklahoma's gonna come in. Oklahoma State's gonna come in. It's gonna be a shit storm. They're gonna properly beat their fucking ass. Oklahoma State money line is your proper wild shot of the week. That's your underdog. That's who we're rolling with. Adrian.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I fucking love you. Brother, but I think you guys are going down.
Speaker 6: Pussy's all right, We'll go to the NFL, and hey, I think the unofficial official song I bet the bus should be Recession Proof by Yogatti.
Speaker 5: You haven't heard it exact yourself the top.
Speaker 2: You just thought of something while we were rambling, right that. I love that Recession Proof by Yogatti. Rock that right after bed the bus listens. I'm pretty sure Yogatti. Yeah, he wants to come on the bus. He wants to come on Busting with the boys. So go ahead subscribe to that. I know you know the fan base is. We need to build the butt. The bus went up to Busting with the Boys. That's all I'm saying. Leaf comments, leave comments if you're watching right now. For the love of God, we needed for the algorithm. Jack, go ahead, all.
Speaker 3: Right, Moving on to our bread and butter, the NFL, starting with an NFC West showdown forty nine ers at the Rams. The line is one and a half.
Speaker 1: What are you feeling?
Speaker 2: I love Niners minus one and a half, not only because Bloss is part of the squad, but the Niners are The Niners are a good fucking team, and they added Christian McCaffrey. Christian McCaffrey and Deebo Samuel are about to be the best duo the league is witnessing this year, maybe one of the top duos by the end of time. And the reason I say that is because coach Shanahan is a fucking brainiac. The dude is a menace in the lab. He wears. He wears the white coat. In the lab, he's cooking stuff up with the with the little those tubes, the beakers, the beakers, he's cooking sit up with the beakers. He's got formulas in there. They got Christian McCaffrey for a reason. They're all in on this year, similar to way the Rams were last year when they started getting von Miller Odell Beckham.
Speaker 1: Which the Rams are probably gonna get shutout Odell.
Speaker 2: Beckham, but we're gonna go nine minus one and a half because again, they're all in on this year. Christian McCaffrey's a fucking dog. Deebo Samuel dog. They're one in there. What is it one and the same or two in the same. They're one and the same. Nobody's gonna know what hit him. They can all line up in they're all the same positions. They can have personels and and I gonna know how they're gonna line up. I'm telling you, Christian McCaffrey, the Niners lock it in and shout also George.
Speaker 3: Kittle, all right, moving on, and if the forty nine ers come through, I think we need to start a nickname for Shanahan. Maybe he's the mad scientist who knows working title. But we'll we'll swing back next week.
Speaker 1: That's why we got you on here. Jake up with some shit, brother.
Speaker 3: This is uh, this could be a scary game for the Packers. They've come off two brutal losses. Now they're going up against potentially the best team in the league. But Packers at the Bills in Buffalo spread as eleven.
Speaker 5: It's it's scary.
Speaker 2: It is scary that they have such a big spread like that in the NFL. Maybe we look to the over under in this game, which is at forty seven and a half right now.
Speaker 1: And to raise you on their.
Speaker 2: Two losses, they've lost three straight. They're in a little bit of a shit storm in Green Bay. We love green Bay. We're a fucking cheese head.
Speaker 1: Boys.
Speaker 2: We're chie said, we've been the bus has been inserted in Green Bay. We've had the boys on. We love rob Tonyan, we love Matt Lafleur, we love Coach Pisasia, we love Coach Ko, we love Joe Berry, we love David Baktiari, we love Aaran Rodgers. But the question is, has Aaron Rodgers said too much on the Pat McAfee show. Is he rambling too much on the Pat mcabee show to show that priorities are a little messed up right now? Because my man's it seems like he's throwing some shit under the bus. People are saying that. We're not saying that, We're just saying it seems like that. Is he going on the Pat McAfee show too much and relaying too much information? Because there could be some chaos created inside the building. You're sitting back watching a rod the goat arguably argue, I mean Tom Brady, but.
Speaker 1: He's on Mount Rushmore. He's on Mount Rushmore.
Speaker 2: Do we do is that he's on it? He's on one of the round rushmorees. You gotta be sitting back like fuck man, Like, let's just let's just keep stuff internal, let's keep stuffing ouse. I think they got a lot of shit going on everything that I'm about to rattle off here. The Bills have the number one offense in yards per game, and they're number two in points per game. They also have the number one defense in yards per game in points per game. A Rous's not clicking. It's it's the whole analogy where I said, Aaron Rodgers with anybody out there, it's like ranch. You put it on anything, it's good. It's more like blue cheese right now. And he's upset with those boys. They're not clicking like we thought they would. We've been rocking with Aaron Rodgers a lot, and bet the boys we've been let down a couple of times again massive fans where she says.
Speaker 1: Where she says, look, I'm wearing cheese on my head right now.
Speaker 2: But everything on this game without picking saying plus minus whatever, we're gonna go the under. We're gonna go under forty seven and a half Packers Bills, that's what I.
Speaker 1: Want to lock in.
Speaker 3: We feel good about that, yeah, for sure, But I also I don't know if the Bills fans are gonna love that analogy from ranch to blue cheese, because if you go up to a Bill's country, blue cheese is king, So yeah, everybody's a blue cheese guy up there. Ranches is not the move there, apparently not for me personally, but it's like if you eat wings there, it's apparently you eat it with blue cheese.
Speaker 2: I think we're gonna have to fact check that, brother, because that's a big shot that Bill's Mafia.
Speaker 1: By the way, Bill's Mafia and Green Bay. We got shirts for you guys, the Electric to Boys shirts.
Speaker 2: Go buy him in the store stored off arshool sports dot com forard Slash Bust with the Boys.
Speaker 1: They're all there.
Speaker 2: But I think we need a fact check on that because that would be abysmal if blue cheese is the is the go to of a ranch in fucking Buffalo. However, throw everybody through the tables. This weekend, we're going under and obviously the Bills are probably gonna win the game, so you can confidently probably bet the money line.
Speaker 3: All right, Moving on, we have Falcons at the Panthers. Falcons for the first time last week finally let us down and that was tough to see. But I'd like to see them have a bounce back, what about you.
Speaker 2: Falcons were undefeated against the spread until last week. They did let us down for the first However, we always want to ask yourself when betting with the Falcons, what would Calvin Ridley do? I think in this situation, Panthers, I think are coming off a very fluke fucking win against the Buccaneers. I say fluke win lightly because it was an ass whooping. Whether or not they win the game, that's their own prerogative. They're one trad away from becoming an SEC team. They've been draining their talent, they've been acquiring picks. They're looking ahead the next year. That's a front office that you can respect because they have awareness to be like, hey, we're gonna pull the plug on this year. Let's start acquiring picks and building for the future. They don't want to get rid of Christian McCaffrey. They just realize, hey, we can get some we can get some draft capital. That's exactly what I was looking for there. We can get some draft capital for this Let's start building for the future, let's start looking ahead.
Speaker 1: Then they write off a win.
Speaker 2: It's like, fuck, we're in just a win win situation right now, We're playing with house money. I think the reality kicks in this weekend. Falcons money line against the Panthers.
Speaker 3: Just to fact check, I have an article right here and on a wing store sign in Buffalo years ago they had Tom Brady. He eats his chicken wings with ranch go bills.
Speaker 2: So all right, all right, all right, Jack, Let's just go to the next game before I start to get a little pissed off about this ranch talk blue cheese talk, because I think blue cheese is horrendous.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, speaking of the Patriots, our next game, Jets versus Patriots, spreads one and a half. Jets have been looking pretty though.
Speaker 1: Yes, Patriots are favored one and a half in this game. I think the.
Speaker 2: Patriots are in a little bit of trouble. The Jets have won four straight, but they also lost Briest Hall this last week. Whose who's been a fucking playmaker for him? Pat's lost some money to the Bears, And let's call what it is. The Bears are backwashed at the bottom of your favorite drink.
Speaker 1: They're a shit team.
Speaker 2: And when you lose to the Bears on Monday Night and the Bears score that many fucking points, that's bad. And also they're in a QB drama situation. Anytime you have two qbs. You basically have no qbs. We're gonna go Jets money line. They're gonna win five straight this weekend against the Patriots at home, and I'm sure is gonna be their front row keeping the fucking.
Speaker 1: Receipts moving on Thursday Night game, Thursday Night Football. This is your this is your shot. Where you hear it here?
Speaker 2: Boys tonight Thursday Night Football. Ravens minus one and a half against the Bucks. The Bucks are coming off of loss to the fucking Panthers. We already talked about. They're almost a college football team with the talent they have on that rush. No disrespect to the Boys. I love matt ion Itis.
Speaker 1: That's my buoy. We hunt once a year to Goo.
Speaker 2: That's my buoy. He was in my wedding. But we gotta call what it is. The Ravens are in every game. Every game that they've lost, they've had like a double digit lead and they blew it. They've lost every game marginally. However, they are the fifth best team in the NFL with one hundred and fifty six rushing yards per game. For a reason, Lamar Jackson, he's a stud. The Ravens are one of those teams that start figuring out midseason, and they bring in a lot of momentum going into the playoffs. The Bucks are zero and five against the spread in their last five and have lost four out of the last five. There's a lot of turmoil in Tampa Bay country right now. The game is at Tampa Bay. However, I love the Rave the Ravens. The Ravens are also checked this out boys. They're eight and two straight up in the last ten games against the Bucks. Primetime television. Lamar Jackson shows up, whether or not he has to take a ship mid game, he shows back up. His steals, throws touchdowns. I love the Ravens. Mightus one and a half Thursday night football?
Speaker 1: Lock it in?
Speaker 2: Do we gotta go to the guy? Uh yeah, let's get to the guy. He's sending in a couple of voice messages. The guy has been shitty. Let's fade the fuck out of him. But here's the guy he might have unless he has picks the lines up with us, because maybe he's gonna he's gonna eat his weedies the right way and start thinking I'm gonna bet with the boys.
Speaker 1: But without further ado, here is the guy.
Speaker 4: All right, Willie, let me write off my picks Ravens over Bucks blowout, Broncos over Jags, blowout, Cowboys over Bears, big blowout, Bill's over Packers, Hughes blowout, Giants, money Line over the Seahawks blowout, Bengals over Brown's blowout, and Taylor Heineke and the Boys over the fricking Colts blowout. And the reason why I'm not giving you an explanation this week, Willie, is because the guy last week and the wife beater talking out of the side of his mouth with the Adida's head thingy on. I don't know who that guy is. I watched the show. I watched the show. He was coming at me. So you know what, you get, no explanation on my picks. Take them all right.
Speaker 3: Hopefully the guid does a little bit better, if not, just fade the fuck out of them. But we're moving on to our mortal not mortal, but the lock of the week and two teams that our boy playoff Willie has, you know, put blood, sweat and tears into We got raiders at the Saints line.
Speaker 2: As to what Alma mater are you rolling with, that's a great question. I was with the Saints for a cup of coffee before I got injured. If I don't get injured, I'm probably rolling with those boys in the playoffs. They're probably going farther than the first round when they lost the Vikings Raiders minus two.
Speaker 1: I love this game.
Speaker 2: They finally got their first win. They finally got their first win, and the key to their success has been feeding.
Speaker 1: Feeding the boy Josh Jacobs.
Speaker 2: He's had over one hundred and forty rush yards in three straight fucking games.
Speaker 1: Boys.
Speaker 2: The Saints have lost their last five out of six, DC and DeVante. They're starting to figure it out. I'm telling you they're starting to figure out. Ever since he pushed that fucking guy, they've been figuring that shit out. I love the Raiders minus two again. Feed Jish Shacobs. My man has been a fucking legend these last three weeks. Continue to feed the boy. He's like Theanos. The last three weeks he's been going from team to team collecting stones. He's like Theanos. Feed Josh Shacobs, Raiders minus two against the Saints. That's your bet. The bustlock of the week. Thank you guys for tuning in again. Comments comments like comments like hack the algorithm. I see people in the comments saying, how do we not have more views on this thing? We need to get our first ten thousand view video. We need our first ten thousand view video.
Speaker 1: Share it. You gotta share with your group, you gotta share with your boys. You gotta share this shit.
Speaker 2: But thank you, We love you, we appreciate you as always, big cugs, tiny kisses, and may God have mercy on the board because we fucking won't, and may the boys forever be in our favor.
Speaker 1: We had a lot of picks. I like, I do, like all of them.
Speaker 2: It's tough to go unefeed it when you're just throwing like fucking sixteen picks right there.
Speaker 1: But