Speaker 1: Back in your dudio, let's do. Let me moved to Miami for a week and then moved back.
Speaker 2: Well, I got kicked out of Miami because I went to eleven and I took off all my clothes.
Speaker 3: But I thought that was a vibe.
Speaker 2: But I haven't really partaken in club culture, so I always assumed it was like kind of the thing as you go and you get drunk and then you take all your clothes off. And also the bathroom line was really long, and I did piss in the booth. Me and my friends got But again, if I'm paying for a booth, why can't I piss in the booth?
Speaker 1: Why don't you just piss on the floor.
Speaker 3: Piss on the floor?
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 3: Literally nothing?
Speaker 2: Oh Drew on the last episode made fun of me for making the kitchen dirty. I came back and there was mold in the dishwasher and I'm going to insert the picture and I don't want to know his defense. It's just crazy because like to get on, I would say that I'm dirty, and then I leave the kitchen dirty.
Speaker 1: It was your dishes. I did all of your dishes. I loaded it up and then I took those dishes out. Those were Josh's fucking dishes. I put them in there. I started a dishwasher, the thing didn't open because I didn't close it right or whatever. You gave me the tutorial, But I did three loads of your dishes.
Speaker 2: So god, that's crazy because I didn't leave mold in my dishes.
Speaker 1: So you put your date, Actually you did in the fucking sink when I was pouring out your six month old coffee cups globs of gum.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Okay, Also they're not that old.
Speaker 2: Hello, Actually they are pretty old, because like I feel like oat milk and almond milk take longer to curdle over regular milk, and it is really gross.
Speaker 3: I don't know if anybody had Borax.
Speaker 1: Free slime tutorial. And it's just literally leave almond milk milk in a mug in your seek that is so accurately.
Speaker 2: It is disgusting, like it is discussing the texture it becomes. Also, I don't know if anybody else's experienced this, because like obviously growing up drinking expired milk, classic drinking expired almond milk, like obviously nothing expired and kernled is good, but expired almond milk literally tastes like actone, like a tampon was resting in acetone, but like a clean tampon. Like all the things that they fearmonger me about what's in the tampons and what's going in my bloodstream. It literally feels like they put a cup of acetone with a bit of almond milk.
Speaker 3: That's what rotted almond mild.
Speaker 1: Bleach free tampons, There is no such.
Speaker 3: Thing as bleach free tampons. I actually don't know that. I take that back.
Speaker 1: I think the ones you use that come in that like plastic coiner, I think those say bleach free.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the ones I usually buy technically bleach free, but like I just don't believe it.
Speaker 3: Like I'm just like, how this tampon so clean?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 1: Well are tampon?
Speaker 2: It's literally like wadded up conton. I'm pretty sure, but I listen, I'm not the right person. I've never thought about what I'm putting in. I just put it in, and I was told put it in, and I'm like, okay, I'll put it in, like easy, there's a.
Speaker 1: Hole there for put it in. Put it in.
Speaker 2: You growing up?
Speaker 1: It's miss Rachel.
Speaker 2: Oh I've never seen this, Rachel, because I don't have the kind of family that watches what their kids have. I have the kind of family that puts an iPad in a kid's face and it's not YouTube, kidding, and.
Speaker 1: They just watch like people dying on it.
Speaker 3: Yes, they just watch absolutely whatever comes up.
Speaker 2: I saw recently this woman talking to her her kid and talking about how he was accidentally on the regular YouTube app and not the YouTube kids app, and that greened me out because I don't think any child in my family even knows that there is a YouTube for kids, like they just know what YouTube looks like, because I feel like, also most parents don't even think about YouTube for kids, what's on there.
Speaker 1: I think my niece uses regular YouTube too, and I scrolled through her feed when time, mind you, she's starting pre K this year, and it was the most rotted shit I've ever seen, like Ballerina, Cappuccina or some shit like that. It's like Italian brain rot. Like it was fucking boy.
Speaker 2: I was at someone's house and they had looked up Italian brain rot. It was on my friend's house. They would were looking up on TikTok Italian brain rot. And that's never crossed my mind because I've thought about the gay accent in different languages, but I've never thought about brain row in other languages. Oh.
Speaker 1: Once like something goes international, it becomes a thing that everybody can play with, Like Italian brain rot is here in America. And I've been off like social media for real for like two months, and I have no fucking idea. For the first time in my life, I feel very unk codd because like I wasn't there for the conception and the genesis of this brain rot, and I know all brain rot. I've literally like a vented brain rot. It's literally just like a I generated photos of like cappuccinos that are dancing like ballerinas and like fucking like crocodiles that are made out of watermelon and shit. It's like called that crocodilou Waterman Millow or some shit like that. Like it's really fucking crazy.
Speaker 2: And I feel like we talked about this before, because once we have also this raw is crazy, But when we've talked about like skippity toilet and how we think that is like the most under desirable and like unfunny thing ever. But half of the shit we were consuming as kids was really unfunny and not that interesting.
Speaker 1: It's like it's that, and then it's the name.
Speaker 2: They're selling toys of it.
Speaker 1: My mom.
Speaker 2: Is selling toys of them.
Speaker 1: My mom knew about Italian brain Rot before I did, and she was explaining it to me and she was like, it's actually really cute, like the videos of the cappuccinos dancing are really cute and the song is really sweet, and I like, literally it does not resonate with me at all. And so you know what I did is I called my like twelve year old nephew and I literally like sat on the phone with him for an hour and I was like, what are the kids saying in class right now? And it's chicken Jockey Like that is like ro Minecraft, yeah, the Minecraft movie. And then they're saying ballerina, cappuccina, They're still saying HUDs and bruhs.
Speaker 2: All are we saying like chis cheers, choos, chios, chooz.
Speaker 3: Like that was our vibe? Like what was our vibe? It's like you have to get the.
Speaker 1: Like mine was like poop and mine was it was twenty one. Like the modern day version of that is like show Die, but it's like, h die. Yeah, but it's like a gay porn Twitter thing. Oh okay, and it's like but it's all like AI robots, Like it's like accounts that like are crazy and they'll just say like to die or something. I don't know what the fucking word is. I just never have seen it ever once in my life, so it's like I really.
Speaker 2: Don't at least I think crazy.
Speaker 1: I think it's like water like because they always have the squirt emoji X to it. Using emojis in like a real sexual tent like that you're chopped Like that's like like those are our Egyptian hieroglyphics and for you to deface them in that way is really Dreumoji coming soon, guys. Drumoji is coming very like at this point.
Speaker 3: I mean I have it, so it's like I've been had it. I've had it for so long.
Speaker 2: I still use it, but like we need an update. We need an update the people who have it, we need an update.
Speaker 1: Well know I turned off the beta or the beta expired, so like no one has it. You just have the ones that you used lot, Yeah, but the app doesn't exist right now. But yeah, I need to probably make more question Mark. But gin Moji came in and they really thought they were See that's the Crazymoji. That's what I was gonna say. They really, they really thought they could dethrown the king, like they they saw drew Mooji like in the waves it was making in the media and the nine downloads, yeah, the nine downloads, and they said, oh, we gotta nip this in the bud real quick. And instead of reaching out kim k exactly, instead of reaching out to buy, they thought they could. They thought they could dethrown the king by releasing their gin moji, which is dog ship by the way, Like.
Speaker 4: Really, I can't never touched gen mo I don't have it. I don't have it, like it's dog shit.
Speaker 1: I haven't used it once, Like don't.
Speaker 3: Any time anyone sent me a gen moji one. I'm completely offended because.
Speaker 2: The way gen moji thinks I look versus what I think I look like.
Speaker 1: No sends us gin moji versions of ourselves, and I'm like, oh wow, so I really am puggy, Like I really am wide faced, like I really do got that Lily Rose dep head, like that fucking Sabrina Carpenter head, Like no, shade to.
Speaker 3: Have a big head.
Speaker 2: Oh she's got a big head.
Speaker 1: But like, no shade hair, it's all the hair, no shade. We both have big heads. You have a giant fucking You had a big fucking head.
Speaker 2: Okay o big I had a big head. And then I said no, who said that?
Speaker 1: Who said that?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: I think I technically do have a big head.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, no, we have big heads and we ride for the big head community.
Speaker 2: I like, I like, I feel like usually people I gravitate towards have like heavier heads.
Speaker 1: But it's not like. It does not I mean, especially in your case. It does not indicate knowledge or like wisdom. My case, it does, but in your specific case it's not because we're like.
Speaker 2: But knowledge and wisdom can land on so many spectrums. It can land on the knowledge and wisdom of like life and how to navigate the world, but it can also land and just like you know, how to suck.
Speaker 3: A mean day.
Speaker 1: Why was my head going straight to sex too, because I was gonna say the same thing, you're good.
Speaker 3: As fuck at sex, you need to go to jail.
Speaker 1: No, that's really fucking freaky and creepy, Like somebody if I'm hooking.
Speaker 2: Up with somebody who multiple people have hooked up with and all of them have good reviews. That grings me out because I think, like, call me old fashioned, I genuinely think that, like I feel like all sex you have should be good if you're lucky, But to find someone you have great chemical uh sexual chemistry with is like, oh my god, Like I can't believe this is what I.
Speaker 1: Think sex should be made. The first couple of times, that's.
Speaker 2: The stade, because it's like, what, I don't know if someone.
Speaker 1: Is good at sex right off that, like, really, you're a killer for free, then you can be locked up in jail.
Speaker 2: Me you're literally the killer.
Speaker 3: What do you mean? You know all the buttons?
Speaker 2: You haven't been in this carbage? Like why do you know what to do? And it's because you're a slut?
Speaker 1: Someone cooked here? Someone cooked here?
Speaker 2: Why don't you think there's someone cooked here? Makes sense anymore because we all have iPhones and we all see so much shit, so that someone could really you really can't even know if a bitch.
Speaker 1: Was Therefore, it's like someone cooked here, and it's like a straight man that's like washing their ass crack. Remember when that was like a real thing online when like like it like everyone washes their ass crack now, but like probably like six or seven years ago, it was first starting to bubble up and like it was like a real thing that men were wash.
Speaker 2: It's still kind of like a conversation in terms of like they're still like.
Speaker 3: But the thing is to even say it's like an.
Speaker 2: Overtly straight dude thing sounds crazy, but it really is because the two were like, oh, it's gay to go between my butt cheeks they're literally yours for a reason. You can go in there, you can go in there drinking water. Is we have the right to go right up your own butt, like that's the only butt you can get between, like with no questions asked? And how are you not getting between your own cheeks? Like, also of pure curiosity, how are some of y'all not looking at your like genitals looking at your butt?
Speaker 3: Like do y'all have no.
Speaker 2: Like there's nothing curious.
Speaker 1: And what's fucking crazy is like they don't have people in their life, Like I'm in your life and I look at your like discharge panties and I'm looking at the color.
Speaker 2: Well, sometimes I get caught up because sometimes it's like wow, the discharge is like, it's kind it's like a yogurt land situation.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's really fucking creepy. Sometimes it's like brat, it's brat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but the new age brat like the discharge brat.
Speaker 1: That's my period panties.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hover But we took that joke from all Ryan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was Oriyan's joke. But oh I found out about period panties today because I saw a video or a couple of days ago. I saw this video of this guy like thinking he was being like cute and funny and like had this girl's like panties and like put him on his head and there was just like a giant browns daying on the vagina area, and like she was like, oh, my stain, my stain, my staining. I went to the comments and I was like, oh, she's about to get ripped to shreds. And all of the comments were like from girls being like he had no idea that those were her period panties, Like yeah, you always.
Speaker 2: I feel like that usually becomes an accident, but you always have the panties that are like, I seriously, you want to guess the color of my underwear? Stain it's like that's like literally the period underwear is like the underwear that one day you just accidentally laughed too hard and like you literally just shoot out some extra lining and that becomes your pair. And I don't want to throw them away because like, a stain never hurt anybody, I will say, though I.
Speaker 1: Never bothered me anyways, I'm.
Speaker 2: Just like not the kind of person to throw away underwear for a stain, Like I don't like I have I kind.
Speaker 1: Of do you have skid mark underwear? You got duty marks in all of your white underwear?
Speaker 3: Well, no, no, if it comes from the butt.
Speaker 1: No, no, you're you're backtracking.
Speaker 2: Oh but yeah, to clarify, every day, at the end of the night, I take off my underwear and I leave it by Drew's bed and by the morning, and I don't get to stand around while he like examines them.
Speaker 1: You really do just sleep in my bed now, I.
Speaker 3: Know it's bad.
Speaker 1: I sleep in we really we really like have I think since living in the new house, have slept in my bed more than you've slept in your bed.
Speaker 3: Your bed is just so comfy.
Speaker 1: It's literally a movie. It's sod.
Speaker 2: Also, like it's really bad because I like, I just I try to. I like to switch my sheets often, and I just came back from Miami, and because I've been like going back and forth between like here and Miami more often this year, I haven't been changing my sheets because I get back and I'm like, why would I change my sheets. There's a clean bed downstairs with my man in it waiting to keep me.
Speaker 1: Warm, So I had to either do that I keep you.
Speaker 2: But yeah, no, I need to start sleeping alone because I've been realizing I haven't spent any time alone in kind of a long time, Like I haven't been like fully alone, Like I had two days this year where I purposefully isolated myself. But I am constantly around people all the time, and that's because I'm so derealized. I need to be distracted because if I'm left alone, I have to remind myself that I'm alive, but not in like a soul trapped in my mind kind of way, but like remembering that I have blood flowing through my veins. Like when I'm driving sometimes I don't like I don't feel anything in my body, and I'm like, there's no way there's stuff in this body.
Speaker 1: There's not the way there's something while driving that is a natural, like because we like the act of driving is so unnatural that we probably experience like a trauma response every single time we drive, because our brains are not wired to drive.
Speaker 3: Actually alone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but also sometimes when I no, I'm not gonna go down there because I'm gonna start scaring myself.
Speaker 1: Have you heard of the ugly for ugly trend? You for you?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: No, actually it's you for you. No, that's funny. It's actually them for them audience.
Speaker 3: I mean when I started on binary dating app.
Speaker 1: Them for them, But ugly for ugly has been this trend happening on Grinder where people will make like, you know, mask for mask. Yeah, it's just like girl, like get a grip, it's ugly for ugly, And like people will message and like interact with people and that are mask for mask or just in general, they'll read their bio and it's like ugly for ugly, and these people will respond back and be like, girl, I'm not fucking ugly, and it's just basically calling you this person ugly or this person ugly.
Speaker 2: Okay, I feel like we would get along because we're both ugly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we should hook up ugly for ugly.
Speaker 3: No one is ugly.
Speaker 2: H top ten biggest lies I've ever said? Well I found Oh fuck damn, I have a lot of notes.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: The first thing I want to say is I want to admit something that I've never said on camera. But I've only thought about this because I have siblings who were like a bit younger than me, and they're finally getting into like the real throes of a relationship, let alone as because of my upbringing, I do think and I think you two were like anxiously attached people.
Speaker 1: So yeah, Ryan were literally because O'Ryan spent the night last night and we were talking about like attachment styles last night. Also, girl, you freaked the fuck out last night, by the way, and you fell asleep in point five seconds and me and Oriyan were being loud as fuck. All of the lights were on and like, ya fell asleep, like girl. I was like, damn, she like nooded off like her.
Speaker 2: It's because y'all were drinking last night, and I was like, yes, I'm one of the girls too, I'll drink. And I had some of a white claw and because of my fucking prozac. It literally like when y'all came back in because I overheard y'all saying something and I woke up. I was I swear to god.
Speaker 1: I was, oh, oh my god, yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Know, I swear.
Speaker 3: I swear on my mother's earn.
Speaker 2: I swear on my grandpa's death.
Speaker 1: And the faked this sleep and then she heard the conversation were talking about and she shot right up and she was like, wait, who's getting a boote.
Speaker 3: I was really nodding.
Speaker 1: She's exactually bad.
Speaker 3: That's why I was like, can we move down to your room?
Speaker 2: Because when we were in my bed and I laid down, especially after eating, like I was like, oh yeah, I'm gonna I'm gonna pass away. And then we went downstairs and I knocked out, but I don't remember after that, like.
Speaker 1: But she she was like falling asleep and me and Oriyan were literally just talking loud as fuck. I found a therapist, by the way, guys, really exciting moment. We'll see if it works. I have a consultation for free to see if we're a could fit.
Speaker 2: But my therapist in a few months and she texted me and was like, is everything okay?
Speaker 1: Yeah, And then and you're just laying there and me and O'Ryan are talking and she goes and then the fucking like jerk's hardest fuck and literally hits Oriyan in wait, I actually hit her. You literally hit her.
Speaker 3: She was saying that. I thought she was joking because I was like, what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Literally like went and like hit her in the fuck.
Speaker 3: I didn't know that when she said that this morning, I was like, what are you talking about? I thought y'all were trolling me, but I don't know.
Speaker 1: And you got so mad when we told you. We were like yeah, and you're like, damn an, you chill. You freaked out. You just hit O'Ryan and then you were like shut up, like no, I didn't like no, no, And then like literally in five seconds, you were asleep again.
Speaker 2: You know what I did the other day too. I slept over at a friend's house and I woke up in the first thing I said was she was like, dude, you were talking in your sleep. And I remember interacting with her that morning and I woke up and she said, the first thing I say is like, if this is the kit and the shell, kitt Hanilson's popular right now, and like that's what I said, and then she was like what And I was like, can you shut up? I'm talking in my sleep, you know, I'm talking in my sleep. Stop talking back to me. And then, like she said, she kept talking to me because she was like, wait, is she like trolling me? Like she couldn't tell because it was also in the morning. It was like nine am.
Speaker 1: Girl, it was two pm.
Speaker 3: No, when I'm in Miami.
Speaker 2: I do know. I on ironically sleep so long there, and it didn't that day. I think that day I did sleep until two because I woke up and we talked about me sleep talking, and then I knocked back out.
Speaker 3: Which I guess is like a reoccurring thing for me. But I was like, I was so mean, nurse.
Speaker 1: He said that.
Speaker 3: I was like, can you shut the fuck up? Like, you know, I'm fucking sleep talking the fuck.
Speaker 2: Like, and I was like doing that and I like turned back over and then I was like, no, but this shell, you know, is the shells is the kid's shells.
Speaker 3: And then I just like knocked back out. And then when I woke up, she was like, what are you talking about. I was like, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I didn't have addition kill.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't have a dream.
Speaker 3: With heels in it. I guess I just woke up, and that's what I think.
Speaker 2: I was having a dream about trends, Like I think in my dream, i'd seen somebody predicting trends, and somebody predicted that like shells.
Speaker 3: Would be a trending kitten heels, and I was like, shells, well, because.
Speaker 2: You don't know this because you're not a gear, because you're not a gear. But last year there was like that viral skirt that had shells all over and girls really wanted it. It was super expensive, so a bunch of people started di ying it. But it was a skirt just covered in shells that made the most noise ever and it was like like a kick out no literally really ad lips for the Beyonce album. And I think I was just having a dream about that. But I guess now I like sleep talk and interacted my sleep.
Speaker 1: You sleep hit, okay. But I did roll over and grab Oriyan and then realized I grabbed O'Ryan and like, oh my god, and then I rolled back and turned around. I have a bed now.
Speaker 2: Is when I turned over and like hugged door and held her for a second, and I opened my eyes and I like realized it was her, and she said, I opened my eyes and went.
Speaker 3: And then just like turned back over her and like went to sleep.
Speaker 1: It's so real, Okay, Well, a power outage, I decided, like I've like like a power outage caused by a storm specifically is like the greatest feeling in the world. And I've only had positive experiences with that except once when I was like four. When I was like young, I had really really bad as I don't know if I told you that, but like I literally like there were several times where I like almost died. I like grew out of it. But we were in a power outage, and like it was so cute, like my mom and me and Maddeline and all my siblings like gathered in the living room and we lit all of the candles in the house and it was so pretty, and like Jared and Sam and Jodi were doing like homework by the fireplace, and like me and Maddelin were chilling, and then I just started having like the gnarliest panic attack, like I was probably like four, and I like vividly remember like like I could not breathe and I had a nebulizer and yeah, it's like this thing that you like put on your face and it like put pumps our all butterol and like whatever else steam in your fucking lungs.
Speaker 2: And like my parents would use that shit on me, like not exactly that, but like the vix version or like machines like that when I was congested, and I want one of those again so bad. But my sibling, or my little sister, Sophia need that a lot growing up because she had she had to get her tonsils removed. She had like a lot of congestion and tonsil issues, so she was always like choking on her mucus and shit, so they would have to put her in that little mask. And I was so jealous too because they put that little medicine, the little like clear thing in it, like the drops. Maybe it is the same thing because I never got to use it. I only got to use it if I was really sick, but my sister got to use it all the time. And I was say jealous because it felt like an alien contraption like that movie.
Speaker 1: And I was like, I'm literally is, but it was battery powered and we ran out of batteries and like you're supposed to be able to plug it into a wall. So I remember like sitting in candlelight power outage, like literally not being able to breathe, and like begging my mom for my nebulizer, like like I want my nebulator to like I need my nebulator. I need it, I need it, and I'm like like literally choking out, and she did not think. She did not know what to fucking do. And eventually like the spasm past or whatever the fuck, my airways like cleared up or some shit, but like I literally thought I was gonna die.
Speaker 2: I think the closest I've gotten to that feeling is maybe like in a steam room, in a steam room with too much stemon, and I go in there and then for like I try to be cool because I can't fuck with a steam room. I try to be chilled and like, ooh, steam room so sexy. But without fail, every time I enter a steam room, I like the reaction for something like I want to like suck in all the air to get my body acclimated to it, and then I feel like I start choking on the steam. And then I try to act chill because usually when you enter a steamroom, especially at like a gym or something. There's people in there, So I'll go in trying to act chill, and I'll go and sit down and like hold myself and try to like regulate my breathing. But then I am convincing myself that I'm gonna throw up and like knock out because.
Speaker 3: It's too much steam, and then I run out.
Speaker 1: I really like, you can't go to a steam room in la as a man. So much sperm, sperm, spunk, mold and cruising boo, it is super cruisy.
Speaker 2: Well, I found something we need to go to and it's a musical but it's furries, and it's like that sounds fun. They're in furry costumes, like they're in there.
Speaker 1: Oh, we need to go to this.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: See I love furries. I'm not even kidding.
Speaker 2: Spain's Spain's got talent. Why can't they do? America's got talent? Does America not fuck with furries?
Speaker 1: Sidney Sweeney farted at the Megala?
Speaker 3: No she didn't, did she really?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Is that like a rumor we're trying to start?
Speaker 1: I think so.
Speaker 3: Sydney had bubbly guts of the meta.
Speaker 1: Sidney Sweeny farted at the Sidney.
Speaker 2: Sidney was experiencing what Kai experienced at Coachella at the met Gala. Well, the thing I was gonna admit earlier which I never got round two is.
Speaker 3: I, although many.
Speaker 2: Years in therapy and working on myself, guys, sometimes I still fall to when my first boyfriend Roy, When Roy Roy, But actually I'll just say no, it's a really bad thing, and like me and him have talked about it, so I think it's fine. Also, like I'm friends with the guy. It's all chill. We live our lives. Everything is amazing. We got very lucky in that sense. But when he first broke up with me, I threw myself on the floor, had a panic attack and said that it hurt more than when my mom died.
Speaker 1: They got you too, girls, damn to be there.
Speaker 2: That lasted for about ten minutes. I was kind of likeing a panic attack. I was like, I'm going back to Miami, back to Miami. You're breaking my heart, You're destroying me. I want to kill myself.
Speaker 3: And then about ten minutes past and I did stand up and I was like, I'm not going to Miami. I'm sorry, I'm just gonna go home.
Speaker 2: And then I profusely apologize because that is a crazy After that, I almost crossed the car. Yeah, but then we got back together. It's like classic, classic breakup shit. But then we really broke up and then Yeah, I just wanted to let that out there because all of my siblings have been going through it with relationships and like calling me and talking to me about it and then going on a tangent about how they feel crazy because they are crazy.
Speaker 1: No, what I'm finding out is literally everyone is batshit crazy. Yeah, like everyone. People hide it, people hide it better than other people, but everyone deep fucking down is a jealous, insecure, crazy person, myself included. Don't get it twisted. Like, literally everyone is batshit fucking crazy, and maybe maybe that's just the normal, and we've been programmed to think by the patriarchy that being crazy is like a bad thing, but it's not really me trying.
Speaker 2: To convince myself it's okay that I threw myself on the floor when my mom died, Drew crashing out, Like the thing is I'm crashing out is just not as fun.
Speaker 3: Because like.
Speaker 1: Because you hate me, no, because switched.
Speaker 2: Sadness and anger. I like, I love you so much, but also you know what it is. It goes back and forth because when I'm like having anxious freak outs over like ship that you can see clearly that I'm just like.
Speaker 1: Making always there for you. I have never once not been there for you.
Speaker 3: He makes fun of me, don't I don't know what this all is. I don't know what's all this?
Speaker 2: Then because I make I know what's all this?
Speaker 3: Then literally like we need it.
Speaker 2: Like I think that's like the way we all each other is literally like when one of us is freaking out over something and the other person can clearly see that they are going down the wrong path, you have to laugh because if you don't like bruh, if half the ship you were anxious about, if I.
Speaker 3: Stood in drew space and I was like, girl, yeah I'm scared too, like a rat, I was killed. Girl, That's the realest thing I've ever heard.
Speaker 2: How did you even think of that? Like? Is is even like, oh my god, how did you know that?
Speaker 3: Like I went.
Speaker 1: On this like insane like doom spiral the other day about like a woo you in hymns. And that's what I say every That's what I say every single time. Is I'm like and like the craziest thing is it's real. It's it's fucking real, like I can tell it.
Speaker 2: And then it goes and then if you like battle it a little bit, you kind of go you up.
Speaker 3: Well, everything I say usually happened, so whatever.
Speaker 2: Like it's almost like a threat of like you're either on the right side or you're the You'll find out you're.
Speaker 1: You're either right or you're the up, Like you either stand with me or against me.
Speaker 2: But I mean that's dude, and in a moment of true, like now it feels more rare. But you we've known each other long enough that you were there for when I was younger, and like my anger, like my anger valve was so easy, and you just need somebody around who's like not scared to be like girl, your dumb, which is I think that almost kind of also is why friends butt heads A lot or a lot of friend groups have all these there's like this whole idea of you see a friend group being like, oh my god, I wish I had that. But what you don't take into account is all friend groups and they really are like families and relationships. You were going to butt heads, you were going to like have to hear things you don't want to hear. But that's what makes friends valuable is you need somebody to look in your face and be like, girl, the person you have a crush on didn't just fly to the Russian bath house in New York.
Speaker 3: They're here and they like you.
Speaker 2: Did you see Ian's video about the Russian bath house?
Speaker 1: Oh? I did. I fucking wait while you find it. Let me go to the restaurant.
Speaker 2: Why why?
Speaker 3: How was your time at the Russian Turkish bath house? It was fun? It was like really chill vibes.
Speaker 1: He's so fucking funny, dude.
Speaker 4: Not much.
Speaker 1: I kind of just like relaxed, and it was a great time in there. His soggy bottom kaya being a wait guy's office, bottom office bottom, soggy bottom.
Speaker 3: He's the New York right now, So we should check his location to see if he's at the bath house.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he might be at the bath house. I really want to go. I really want to go so bad.
Speaker 2: Is it for real?
Speaker 3: Like a cruising destination?
Speaker 1: That's what I was asking one of my day friends. Because I don't think it. I don't think it really is like I think it's like I think it's become that like online, but in real life, I'm like, I can't imagine like a bath house being that publicly known and gay men still wanting to like go hook up there, because the whole point of like bathhouses and cruising culture is that it's like secret and it's taboo and it's like a fun thing that gay men know about and only we know about. But I don't know, I don't think it actually is.
Speaker 3: I mean it kind of goes back into that thing.
Speaker 2: Remember when I was saying how I hate that the internet has given men a scope into women's culture and like ideology because it just makes them smarter at navigating around women.
Speaker 3: That's how I feel about the idea.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm like, straight just find out about.
Speaker 2: Cruising and like like making straight people making notes about it. But cruising is literally like also, I just love the word cruising, like such a good word.
Speaker 3: Cruising is it because it's like a chill passage with nothing but pleasure and joy?
Speaker 2: Yes, you know how Okay, this might get annoying, but I'm sure there are some people out there like doing good. Like I'm sure there's some bitches out there who got diagnosed with OCD later in their life.
Speaker 3: Like I did. But it is.
Speaker 2: Really funny because it makes me like think about all the things that I'm like randomly scared of or sure of, and like the things that I think about all the time. I remember so vividly when I was like six or seven, on the news on seven News in Miami, they've started talking about how a restaurant had gotten in trouble because they put hidden cameras in the bathroom. From that moment on, I have never walked into a bathroom without thinking that I am being watched somehow.
Speaker 1: When I popsbilet, the toilets have the automatic toilets with the red light, those are all cameras.
Speaker 3: I think those are cameras.
Speaker 2: And also not only that though, like even if it's a random establishment, I think part of the reason I'm so obsessed with bathrooms because if you know me, I love bathrooms, I will go I don't just go to the bathroom to use the bathroom. I go into a bathroom and I like, I look around, I take.
Speaker 3: In the scenery. I just hope about the scenery.
Speaker 2: Like bathrooms are very important to me. But without fail, I always think there's a camera in there, and I have the crazy person thought where like if I have a freshly shaved but and I'm like, cause I don't sit on toilets unless I like have the time to like put payer it out, so I usually do my squatting. There have literally been time where I have a fresh shaved butthole and I think to myself, I'm like, honestly, like respect, I guess whoever gets to see today literally gets a beautiful shop. And oh my god, I didn't tell you about this when.
Speaker 1: I was you're whispering eye.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I get really scared, Like I'm genuinely convinced that there's like eighteen.
Speaker 3: Videos out there of me in the bathroom, because like.
Speaker 1: I probably are.
Speaker 3: I think people put cameras.
Speaker 2: But but that was just to point out that, like genuinely, since that, I have never not thought about that because.
Speaker 3: I'm like, wow, there are always cameras in the bathroom.
Speaker 2: They're right.
Speaker 1: The cameras are in the bathrooms. The cameras are in the walls. The cameras are in your teeth actually, so pull your teeth out.
Speaker 2: You should.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's like what Shave.
Speaker 1: Dawson getting on Sunies to propose.
Speaker 3: So it's not even.
Speaker 4: Like the whole camera thing remember when he was like, oh the liot or the what is it?
Speaker 1: The infrared map that stands your.
Speaker 2: Face, which I guess I kind of do believe, but also like I just believe everything. Thank God, I'm not like seventy or something or like even in my fifties with an iPhone, because I understand how crazy people happen. Oh they're crazy people. I see things on my phone and whether I believe it or not, like it goes in there and it stays in there and then without without realization, it's in there, like it's just in there, and I'm like, what if they are right?
Speaker 1: And yeah, I've been seeing like people like that I'm friends with from like the age of twenty up until like thirty two, which I thought was like a safe age range to not fall for this. I've been seeing people fall for like AI like crazy.
Speaker 3: It is No, it's getting scary.
Speaker 1: Like like there was one of this like like white lotus praying mantis that randomly so many people sent to me, which is like crazy. Okay, So RB's the food establishment. Least nuggets, No, they released nuggets. I really want to know.
Speaker 3: They carried chicken.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, like beef nuggets beef nuggets, and they're like they're like red. No, they're not fried.
Speaker 3: Can I see?
Speaker 1: Well, the thing is you want them. I want them badly. But where all the squirrels? Have you been seeing squirrels around?
Speaker 3: Literally last episode you saw a squirrel in the tree.
Speaker 1: Girl, birrel?
Speaker 2: Damn, I have adhd as fuck.
Speaker 1: I just like.
Speaker 4: It, shiny.
Speaker 1: Light, shiny, No, that squirrel met that. No, those are deer ankles. Those are Achilles tendons. Those are the fucking lips of a cooter bronze and that fell off in the summer heat. Throw a sun dress, splatted on the ground, picked up off the fucking ground. Are those not beef curtains? Those are labias.
Speaker 3: Okay, chill with the beef because I got some beef.
Speaker 1: Too, I know. That's why I'm saying that. Yeah, I have like dear ankle I have.
Speaker 3: I have, like my tips died for sure. That's disgusting.
Speaker 1: It's ombre.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this on the window is crazy.
Speaker 1: I know. They look like like raw testicles.
Speaker 3: It looks like shit. It literally looks like.
Speaker 1: Why are they black?
Speaker 2: They're charred. It's because it's to incite the Arby's customer who goes to Arby's for that smoky flavor. I don't like smoky flavors in food unless it's like for barbecue food only. Like I don't don't make my meat smoky unless I am partaking in a barbecue esque feast.
Speaker 3: I don't want my beef.
Speaker 2: To literally taste like it smoked a cigarette before it got.
Speaker 3: In my mouth. Like that is navid.
Speaker 2: Somebody out there is gonna be like smoking meat is the best. You keep your smoky meat to your fucking self. I got enough smoky meat around here because Drew doesn't wash his wiener.
Speaker 1: Something I've been thinking a lot about recently. I don't Yeah, we can't see up my skirt. I hope you can't see my balls falling out of my shorts. I really want to get on testosterone. I really believe if anybody has like a legal testosterone that they can give me like the gel or something like. I really want to get big. My fitness journey is crazy fucking right now, y'all. Oh, I didn't tell you this. I'll tell you this later. M girl, What the fuck am I talking about?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I thought you were gonna like go in about your health and wellness.
Speaker 1: Oh, you know, it's crazy. Is there's this like you know, like oh, like she's serving like and you know how like Twitter like finds a way to like abstract everything into like the most like hilarious thought you've ever heard.
Speaker 3: Are you going to talk about this? Turn nineteen?
Speaker 1: Yes? Turning nineteen in Poland? Yeah is literally, like legitimately like one of the funniest things I've ever had. It's crazy, Like whoever conceptualized that in their fucking brain is literally a genius, Like oh, in just turning nineteen in Poland?
Speaker 2: It's actually crazy too because how does that just translate?
Speaker 3: Like it really does?
Speaker 2: I guess one person explains it and then it goes on forever, because there's definitely people who say that someone turned nineteen in Poland and they're just saying it.
Speaker 1: But it's kind of like that shows.
Speaker 2: It's kind of like the Stuns in New Selfie, Like I think a lot of people don't know that, Like the Stuns in New Selfie is from pop Crave, Yeah, pop crazy of talking about what's or not Donna, Tulliversachi, Dona, I don't know, but it's like they were like Donna Tulliversachi stuns or Madonna stuns in new selfie?
Speaker 1: Right that fucking American Life song. Me and Josh listened to it on the way home from karaoke last night. Legitimately the worst song I've ever heard. It is so bad. It literally sounds like like a throwaway beat. Like the beat to that song. It's literally a Thomas Jefferson type beat. It's horrible.
Speaker 2: It's like a fake pop Crave said it, Madonna Stun's a new selfie. Yeah, Modern Life by Our American Life by Madonna is change my name, get.
Speaker 3: Im gonna be a stun.
Speaker 1: I am not a Christian. She was on it. It was also two thousand and nine.
Speaker 2: I can't even get on her though, because, like I get a double s, it goes right through my body. And you know I'm satisfied. I draw my mini coopa and I'm feeling super duper yo, and you know I'm satisfied. I do yoga and the rumors for lahaties and I'm checking out their bodies and you don't want sad as side?
Speaker 1: God are you talking about? That was AI generated lyrics before AI.
Speaker 3: Or even a thing. Madonna was the first person to access the part of Yeah.
Speaker 1: Access it has access to quantum computing.
Speaker 3: I feel like that's kind of no.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say it's kind of song, I would write, but I saw someone talking about this, and this is like the realist thing ever, and I added a couple of things to it. But before you try to come for me, like before you tried to read me, make sure you have a hairline. Make sure both of your parents are alive. What else did I say?
Speaker 2: So I'm out?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, that's all I have. Make sure your parents are alive, and make sure your hairline is in check.
Speaker 3: Why the parents alive?
Speaker 1: Because because I will go there, no, no, no, I will go there.
Speaker 2: I will.
Speaker 1: I will read you back to filth and I will be like, where are your fucking parents.
Speaker 2: I do miss the like quick nature of my brain from like seventeen to twenty one, because I was like you were so I was like so, yeah, I was. You couldn't make me shut up and no one could tell me not to say shit, which I'm grateful for now, But damn, I was just so quick with literally destroying people, which is honestly a superpower that I.
Speaker 3: Think every person Miami Gap.
Speaker 1: I'm so jealous of people that can like be quick roast or whatever. Yeah, like I.
Speaker 3: Think it really is is just growing up in Miami.
Speaker 1: You you have to you must you learn or die.
Speaker 3: You must have a comeback.
Speaker 2: You meet, you must you must speak immediately.
Speaker 1: Wait, what's your like on my bos? What you read on me? Right now? My physical appearance? But don't like not my legs?
Speaker 3: Why not your legs?
Speaker 1: Because it's an easy No, I don't.
Speaker 3: Have anything to say about you. You look good.
Speaker 2: I genuinely think you look good. I don't know what I would say. If I had to say something, it would be like.
Speaker 1: To your core, don't go there?
Speaker 3: Should I go into your core?
Speaker 1: Don't go into my core.
Speaker 2: Let's get in your core.
Speaker 1: No, don't go there. But have abs now? I literally have abs. Now it's crazy, y'all. I've never had abs in my life. I've been like fucking eating one hundred and fifty grams of protein a day.
Speaker 2: Me rolling my eyes because like, abs are so easy, like aps, Yeah, I have aps.
Speaker 3: No, I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't have as you literally do have abs.
Speaker 3: I do. Like the thing is, I want to get really strong because I.
Speaker 2: Want my arms to be really strong, But I don't want them to be like strong without me flash.
Speaker 1: Should I have the picture of me on the podcast with my body tea?
Speaker 2: Are you asking me if you should body check?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Should I body Yeah?
Speaker 2: I do a quick body Yeah, I'll do a big body serve it's deserved.
Speaker 1: No, but notice how I got shirtless in karaoke last night.
Speaker 3: I know that was insane.
Speaker 1: Well, no, the thing was is it was because the vibe in there was fucking insane. It was like I don't remember what song was playing, but it was a weird fucking song. You were rolling a joint, which I've never seen you roll a joint in my goddamn life. And then like people were like dissociated and like freaking out. And then I was like, that's.
Speaker 2: Also because most of our friends at this point are like straight edge essentially, but maybe not by choice, like all of us were like my medication, I have a schedule, I have this, so like we can't get fucked up the way we used to.
Speaker 3: So now that really is just a room full of.
Speaker 1: People like sober minds. Yeah, I just like sober minds doing karaoke. I no, but I turned that bitch up last night.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like yeah, me too, me too.
Speaker 3: I was there too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like I had that bitch turn. You missed Ikona Pop Charlie XCX, No I was there, Oh no, no sorry my opening Judas.
Speaker 3: By opening, Oh I missed the opening song.
Speaker 1: Opening number Judas. I know.
Speaker 2: That's the annoying thing about us going to karaoke is literally all of our friends are like, uh, you miss this.
Speaker 1: It's real, Like I take it very serious. I was like in the car with Josh, like scrolling through like Spotify, where I was like, Okay, what's my three set track list going to be? Like, Okay, I'm gonna open with Judas and then I'm gonna do I love it Iconopop. I was trying to do Paper Gangster by Lady Gaga, but of course they wouldn't fucking have that song to sign away my life. That's like my favorite Gaga song right now. And then you put on aberc Daber for me and Josiah and that bit that shut that fucking bitch down. I'm really like I did.
Speaker 2: The thing is I will say not to like pat myself on the back, but I did come in there and I like added a vibe and an aura that was a genuinely.
Speaker 1: Green aura with flies. Bitch you fucking stink like shit. You pulled up.
Speaker 2: So I literally showed up latest fucks smelling like weed and then pulled a bunch of weaed out of my bag and started rolling up.
Speaker 1: You had like a CARDI b grinder for some reason.
Speaker 2: For some reason, okay, next any other questions. I bought it in Miami because when I went to Miami, I lost all my weed, and then my friend had to give me weed, and then I had to go back to rolling rolling loud.
Speaker 1: I literally think, like from a very young age, like it's awesome that we were all taught don't be a tattletell, Like that's the realist shit, Like everyone collectively was like taught mind your own fucking business from a very young age. And it's like, I honestly respect the shit out of that, Like don't be a tattletel. If you're a tattletell and adult hood bitch, I will kill you with a fucking gun, like get out of my fucking face. Like if like, oh my god, if someone catches me in a lie, literally just let me embarrass myself. Don't call me out, like do you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: I think it does depend on the lie too, because I can't stand a bitch. You just will like bud in to be the person who's like right or something, unless it's like I will say, you do share information sometimes where I'm like that is like you are a misinformation spreader.
Speaker 1: I love its information.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there are definitely some worlds where I'm like, somebody does.
Speaker 1: Go watch like the first twenty five episodes of the podcast. All I said on that fucking podcast was from the genesis that I was here to spread misinformation. Like that's literally all I am is a misinformation machine. And I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: We're just we're like the messengers. Like that's what it feels like, is we're the messengers and we're just like real, it's a game of telephone that's gone really bad because we're too stupid to like actually like because I will learn things and I can hold the information, but I will embellish the information.
Speaker 1: I'm exaggerating like I'm really good.
Speaker 2: I see the facts told to me. I will regurgitate, but I'll just.
Speaker 1: Like also if I like, yeah, no, it's a punch up, like.
Speaker 2: Got you gotta like you have to like ree old people like with that information.
Speaker 1: For example, like if if I spend a certain amount of money at someone's birthday party for their birthday party, like and it's like, oh, like I spent like two hundred dollars for real, spent two hundred dollars, bitch, I'm telling everybody I spent five hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: Like like he does do that, you do do that.
Speaker 3: He'll be like it's like, oh my god.
Speaker 1: This thing I just spent like ten thousand dollars and it was like one hundred dollars. It's like, like it drives me fucking insaying I hate spending money. I hate spending money.
Speaker 2: Well, I I wouldn't do that.
Speaker 3: I don't lie about those kind of things.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, See what it gets lost in translations like no, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 2: No, that like you're weird.
Speaker 1: It's so I'm not a liar. I just am an exaggerator and I'm ninety five percent of the time in character like I'm I'm doing a bit. And I think it's kind of got lost in translation over the past few years where people think that I'm just like lying but no, like like specifically to you. You think I'm like, oh yeah, but I'm we lie to each other all the time. But it's like it's we both know it's a lie. It's not like a lie. It's not giving.
Speaker 2: I'm a bit better at like delivery, so I know I'm like an actor, boots, like I really give actor, I really give actor. I mean no, you do you do? Yeah, And that's why we are going to be in now you see me too. That is like actually fucking disgusting, Like it's disgusting, and especially with the fucking sounds, it is so fucking gross, like it is so nasty.
Speaker 1: Why are you claiming it for my girls? Why the fuck?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I want to know why, like what the origin of this and why everybody has like a visceral reaction.
Speaker 3: Okay, every time I.
Speaker 1: Do it, everyone male, woman, female, whatever.
Speaker 2: Sounds are fucking insane because you don't like you don't swallow, you don't do that, don't do that.
Speaker 1: I like what.
Speaker 3: I guess it is.
Speaker 2: The close stop. It is the closest you can get to, like sticking the middle finger as like an adult.
Speaker 3: Does that make sact like because it's really nasty. It is so nasty, you know what it is too.
Speaker 2: I've always found I have always found like impersonating giving her to a girl so gross.
Speaker 1: Like can go like that whole thing and it's funny seeing you like I looked insane. Well I didn't get myself head.
Speaker 3: No you can't.
Speaker 1: I really can.
Speaker 3: Let me see that tho.
Speaker 1: No, but that's funny to people, but like you can't even look at it.
Speaker 3: So gross. Also, I like, why is it a thing?
Speaker 2: Are there women out there who see like guys who thirst trap with the whole tongue situation, Like are there actually people out there women and men who see someone's tongue doing all that and they're like fuck because like I see that, and I'm like, I don't know. At that point, just like post yourself actually giving head. But then I guess like the whole thing is your face will be blocked, disgusting.
Speaker 3: I just think it's nasty. It's just so visceral.
Speaker 1: It's just a thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's so visceral. And I think most people who do that, especially dead serious, are bad at.
Speaker 3: Giving head to women.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's kind of like when the Weekend was obsessed with about giving head to women.
Speaker 1: I see lick in that tongue on stage rock heard.
Speaker 2: Like that's crazy. That is crazy work. Also, like I don't know something like I just it feels like a lie.
Speaker 3: It feels like a lot.
Speaker 1: Girl. We didn't even fucking talk about Gaga performing to two point one million people.
Speaker 2: I haven't seen anything of it because I wasn't like on my phone. All I saw was like a screenshot on Instagram or I saw a thing of like crowds like moving.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. How many people two point one million? Oh we could do that, Yeah we can. We can pull that. Guys gonna we're gonna pull up to Copa Cabana. Literally thirty eight people.
Speaker 2: Show caa No, we're gonna get kicked out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my dad got axed in the head at Copa Cabana. Oh that's sweet, like legitimately, I know, and it's stuck in his.
Speaker 2: You know what's crazy is I've never noticed, like this little spot right here is a scar, and like if you look and touch it, it's a scar. But it literally is from when I grabbed that stalking as a kid and I stabbed myself on the head.
Speaker 3: But I've never noticed.
Speaker 2: That's why I have a weird fake widow's peak, because if you look too closely at my scalp, you can see like a small line where hair just doesn't grow so my hair like started growing around ew.
Speaker 1: It's so nasty.
Speaker 2: I should shave my widow's peak and I should shape like around my head to give myself like the perfect ideal hair. Really gross, stop shaving your widows peak. I guess everybody gets to do what they want, but like the shaving, the widows.
Speaker 1: Peak, the five o'clock shadow, widows peak like is a really crazy vibe. You're allowed to, You're allowed You're allowed to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if that's where you want to go, it's literally like that. No, like, if that's what you want, like, I love you and I'll go there with you.
Speaker 2: Would I do it to myself?
Speaker 3: Absolutely not. You can't pay me to do that. But I see you, and I see that that's what you think.
Speaker 2: Are like, that's what people can like, How did it? Because I don't even have a deep widow's peak saying that it is crazy because I don't think I technically actually have one.
Speaker 1: I want one, and growing up I wanted one so bad. When I was like learning like Punnett squares and like genetics and ship, I was jealous of the people with widows peaks and like the ear lobes.
Speaker 2: What earlobes like disconnected. Yeahbes are your ears. Your lobes are like connected, but I think minor connected.
Speaker 1: To No, you have detached?
Speaker 3: Is that like?
Speaker 1: But you can't you want what you can't have, and I wanted.
Speaker 3: I've never thought about my ears.
Speaker 2: I can't lie like my ears have never been like, oh, I wish I had better years, like, but I know, I mean, you.
Speaker 1: Should be thinking about them, babe.
Speaker 3: Are they big?
Speaker 1: They're nasty.
Speaker 3: I feel like I have one year and you.
Speaker 1: Have such cute years. You have such proportion in middle school.
Speaker 2: One time, I don't know which ear is pointier, but one time somebody was like, you have such an elf ear on that side of your head. And that was the only time I thought about my ear and I did cover my ear.
Speaker 1: Logs oh insecurity is born elf.
Speaker 3: Also, I was really sure.
Speaker 2: I think kind of like they were calling me like a hobbit from Lord of the Rings.
Speaker 1: I genuinely considered getting my ears cut and then sewed into being point for like thirty minutes. That's when I was like sixteen. I'm not even joking.
Speaker 2: Oh well, I also considered I considered splitting my time.
Speaker 1: I wanted us split. I wanted to split time because seeing people like try play with it few drinks at the same time. Could you imagine what that would do to your brain? Like cutting your tongue in half and putting like coffee in one side and then Coca cola in the other, and then like half of your brain tastes coffee and half of your brain taste coke, Like could you imagine what that fucking feels like? I feel like it would short circuit your brain. I guess you could literally just put a drop.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you wouldn't have to like go the actually yeah, yeah. I was a bit obsessed with body mods when I was a teenager, Like there was a second where I really like it. I feel like for a lot of people who actually go into it, I never went there because my dad was so anti like piercings and all those things, Like my dad didn't even like that I dyed my hair a lot. That was a huge point of.
Speaker 3: Like beef between us.
Speaker 2: I wanted to say about our word, but I can't like contingent beef.
Speaker 3: That was our beef growing up.
Speaker 2: And so then I had fate gauges. I had those gear from Hot Topic that were like the fake gauges, and I really wanted.
Speaker 3: To stretch my ears.
Speaker 2: Now I'm glad he didn't let me, because I don't think I would be able to like rock stretched ear still. I think I would have moved past it, but you wouldn't let me do that. And I really wanted like an industrial bar. I wanted piercings all down my ear. I wanted a nose piercing. I really wanted an eyebrow piercing. At one point, I was like really thinking about like the nose bride nosebridge, but my dad was just so anti all of that because for him, that means you're a fucking bruja and you're evil and you're like going to hell and you're gonna burn and like also bring demon crats to the family.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that wasn't a vibe.
Speaker 2: But I wish I did.
Speaker 3: I wanted it so bad.
Speaker 2: But I did want a split tongue because I like, damn, but to me, that just sound like a lip party trick.
Speaker 1: I really wanted like an RFID chip put into my palm right here so you could scan it. And like I've seen people.
Speaker 3: Like people still do that because why at certain source, it's like put your hand here.
Speaker 1: That's I think just like biometric reading like at the airport and shit like that's not like chips in your hand.
Speaker 2: But I'm ever like a whole foods when it's like if you're an Amazon, that's just biometric, like scanning your palm.
Speaker 1: I think, but I'm not one hundred percent sure because I love to spread miss, and.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna do kind of the power of makeup situation like Nikki tutorials, except change the lines on my hand and then see if the biometrics.
Speaker 3: Can pick me up.
Speaker 1: Girl. There's no stop in this fucking palm. There's no change in that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you do have like the lines like I mean, there's stories, I've got.
Speaker 1: The lines of a masterminds.
Speaker 2: I have just like the softest, nicest hands ever, Like give me me a person.
Speaker 1: Okay, both of our lines going between here. This means we're selfless. We give too much of ourselves to people. I'm not kidding.
Speaker 2: I'm sure I know a lot of selfish bitches. No selfless, I said no, But I'm saying I think I might know a lot of selfish bitches. With that. Oh, they're going against they're beaten path.
Speaker 1: No, there are too many selfish people in this world.
Speaker 2: I do think being selfish is so important. But also I think being selfish is important for anxious people who care more about the people around them because they don't see any value in themselves, which is like sadly me and a lot of people.
Speaker 1: I know, I agree to a certain extent, but like I there there are people that take this selfishness to an extra.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, that's what gives like the word or the idea of selfish such a bad taste in your mouth. But I remember when I first started going to therapy that was a huge thing with my therapist. Is her kind of like reiterating to meet time and time again that the idea to be selfish is like coded in negativity, but being selfish is such a key component of living your life and moving forward and like checking with yourself. And she always talked about how to her, the idea of being selfish is life us about being greedy or being like uncaring to others or like constantly putting yourself first above others as much as it is just like you are all you have, so to make sure that every movement you go through it's with the selfish intent that like this is what I want, Like this is what I'm feeling whatever, because a lot of people aren't taught to be selfish, I think, especially like women.
Speaker 3: Enough.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm not gay, dudes, are you gay? I'm gay?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Fuck my chances. I would never have sex with you.
Speaker 1: Well that's funny because I would never have sex with you. Your body discussed me.
Speaker 3: The idea of your body makes me quiver with me shake in anger. Well shit, that was the episode.
Speaker 1: I'm so sore from fucking working out four days a week. Oh my god, and guess I'm going to the gym today.
Speaker 2: My wrist in jaw hurts because I was hanging out with your mom last night. It's like, yeah, why would your jaw hurt? She had a stain on her leg and it was ketch up and I was trying to get it off. But I use my my like uh my mouth.
Speaker 3: Eh, well I.
Speaker 1: Will my never mind. I was gonna go real low. I won't do that to you.
Speaker 3: Well, guys, thank you so much for listening to this episode.
Speaker 1: Myke wait, how about we do Drew Siah? Oh yeah, this is my impression of a lesbian dropping her keys. Oops, I dropped my keys. Also, I love eating pussy.
Speaker 2: I believe when lesbians like talk about getting had because I mean, shit, there ain't much else to do.
Speaker 3: There's plenty of other shit to do, but.
Speaker 1: Like plenty of other fish to fry.
Speaker 3: You can't move the car without starting it.
Speaker 2: What is the difference between coffa and kretom.
Speaker 1: Kraatom is evil, sinister, dark, sick, twisted. Don't ever touch it in your life. It is in opiate analog and it or not really but it touches to the same receptors in your brains at opiate zu. Kava is like similar to xanax in the way that it like calms your anxieties, but it makes your mouth really numb and it feels fucking weird.
Speaker 2: There's a bunch of kava bars in Miami. It's a huge thing.
Speaker 1: Kava is like more chill and I think there are like, I mean.
Speaker 3: There's creative bars in Miami.
Speaker 1: Tailor Yeah, there's like cultural roots in both. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I looked it up when I saw the kava bar, and I was like, holy shit, kava is a thing.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it is like a huge like samoan but no, it's like drinking beer without all the bad effects of alcohol.
Speaker 3: Oh, there's kava bars here.
Speaker 1: I'm sure there's probably Kraaton bars here too, but that shit is so evil and like it's so sad watching like these, like influencer white girls accidentally get addicted to these feel good shots and then not realize that they're literally.
Speaker 3: Ones that were all over the place.
Speaker 1: If you see those blue shots that say feel good on them, and they look like they're a supplement that you just take at night, and it's like, oh, I'm gonna drink or I'm not gonna drink tonight, but I'm gonna take this and feel fine, you will get addicted to them, your body will develop a dependency to them, and you will go through withdrawals very similar to that of fucking heroin. So just be careful. Just be careful. I'm not telling you don't do it, but just tread lightly. I think so, I don't. I haven't really looked.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure there's so many bars, but I thought when I saw the Kava bar, I thought of Kretom because I always mix those up, and I was like, holy shit, people are just going and getting Kreatom drinks. No, they do that, but no, that's what my homegirl was on me. She was like, oh, at one of the kava bars she goes to in Miami, they do offer creatim drinks as well, so there's like the regular kava drinks that like everyone is used to, or you can add kretem to your drinks. And she was talking to me about that, and I was like, please don't put.
Speaker 3: Creates I mean your drink. I mean shit, I should probably stop taking cretem every day.
Speaker 1: Huh exactly, Fuck.
Speaker 3: I can't. It makes me feel so good.
Speaker 1: My media is driving on nine The Breeders sms. Mley cyrus Um, Margaret, Lana Dalay and then oh what was that song? Paper Gainster Lady Gaga and I still haven't started the rehearsal, but literally everyone in my life is saying that the third episode of the rehearsal is like one of the greatest pieces of television.
Speaker 3: You know, it's all bank and it's scripted this.
Speaker 1: Year the rehearsal. Wow, I'm lying.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I have heard it about it.
Speaker 2: Bro Mine is Welcome to Hollywood by Beyonce. The Btday album is my favorite album. I'm sorry if you want to fight about it. I don't want to hear it alone again by Gilbert Oh Sullivan, which is what I did at.
Speaker 1: Karaoke and the saddest song ever fucking created. I've heard that song a million times, but reading the lyrics was really the stable, But I guess it was.
Speaker 2: A crazy vibe.
Speaker 3: I came into karaoke and immediately did alone again.
Speaker 1: Out Alone again, naturally.
Speaker 2: Yamaha the fast edit by Radio Madness on SoundCloud. That is a song Mason sent me. That's like from the Dream Who's like a Miami classic, but I've never heard that one, and it sped up is so good and it's all I've been listening to.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you love the eighties.
Speaker 3: And yeah, that's my media. Thank you guys so much for watching. Hopefully I'll be alive next year.
Speaker 1: Hopefully I'm not alive next year.