Speaker 1: Coming up with the Get Loud podcasts.
Speaker 2: Of course we'll talk about the Giants, and of course we'll get you ready for the Eagles and Goblins.
Speaker 3: Oh, mine a little bit of everything. We're gonna talk cannons. We like cannons, we don't like.
Speaker 1: Oh, if you want a candy takee guy.
Speaker 4: Listen. If you want to talk, weedi boys. He used to be a witch.
Speaker 1: Hein doing guys.
Speaker 2: It is to Get Loud Podcasts presented body Seek Keith, the official ticketing partner of the Washington Commanders.
Speaker 4: That's Fred Smooth, Get Loud.
Speaker 1: I'm Michael Jenkins, Get Loud.
Speaker 4: Ye okay.
Speaker 1: So we'll talk about the Giants a little bit, Yeah, a little bit.
Speaker 4: Then we'll move ahead. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So one thing that I want to know about is that you and Logan had a disagreement yesterday.
Speaker 1: What you gonna be talking about on the pod?
Speaker 4: So inform me here.
Speaker 3: You know what, we have production meetings all the time and it's a battle of the minds in there, and me and Logan got in a mental tussle in there.
Speaker 4: You know it was professor X type, you know, just respond.
Speaker 3: We disagreed about how the Giants game went and who should have stepped up and did they actually play their bad or did they actually play their good? And I had just different views of it. To win, it has to be expectations. If you expected to be that guy like me and Champ for instance, Me Champ Dale Green, Yep, we knew it was a bar. Darre had already set in the bar. Champ was already living up to the bar. First, what you're gonna do that go to bar? I knew I had to play to a certain level, and that's that's winning football. Coach Gibbs has told me that many a times, what do you expect to get out of this? Do you expect to ball out? And all y'all gonna do it as a group, Because that's what I'm saying right now. On defense, Independently, they are great superheroes, but for them to be great, they have to be great together. They have to be the Avengers. And then the Avengers used to fight before they real all justice. Hey, that's what that's out dan O's mind. We were separated, We was independent doing our job. Until we came together. We couldn't beat them. I feel like they on defense until they come together and learn how to play as one organic organism, they won't reach the peak.
Speaker 2: I want to read these ads and now I want to get back to you in this passion and we start.
Speaker 4: Of course, yes, you know whe're going. I know where we're going.
Speaker 2: Filling the power of the Honda CRV Hybrid and Accord Hybrid, Honda's most electrifying vehicles yet, find the adventure in one of Honda's rugged SUVs and trucks, like the Pilot Trailsport, Honda's most rugged suv ever. Or you could experience the thrilling performance of the fund to Drive Honda Civic with unavailable turbo charged engine. Get power, performance and ruggedness with Honda. Find the Honda that is perfect for you. See your local Honda dealer today. And of course we can't forget about RTS Recycle Track Systems, transforming the way commercial businesses and communities manage waste and recycling. They combine the power of AI with creamium customer service to optimize waste pickup schedules and sure timely inefficient collections to keep our neighborhoods cleaner and greener. Visit RTS dot com to learn more about how they can help your business manage waste war responsibly.
Speaker 4: See I'm Captain Planet, so I believe that Captain Planet.
Speaker 1: You're talking about superheroes, your Captain Planet Planet.
Speaker 4: Man, Hey, I come together to clean the earth. This is what we do. And speaking of injuries, we've been kind of injured on this show. We've been banged up. We've been banged up. But you know, what's the difference between being injured and hurt?
Speaker 2: Are you hurt? Because if you hurt, you still can play. No, if you're injured. I'm hurt, but I'm not injured.
Speaker 4: Tell them how you got hurt.
Speaker 2: I cracked a rib and I don't even know doing nothing, doing nothing, you had a bad dream.
Speaker 1: I woke up in the middle of the night on Sunday and I told my girls, like, that's the first time my lafe.
Speaker 4: I thought I was dying. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was like, I didn't even have one hearts at it hurt, Yeah, yeah, the big one. I thought I was gone, and I came this close to go in to the emergency room. The next day, I went to the doctor and the first thing he said was, do you think you're having a heart attack.
Speaker 1: I was like, yes, yes, because everything hurt.
Speaker 4: My arm was to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he said, that's what people think.
Speaker 4: But you just have a cracked rip.
Speaker 3: So I'm all right, but not doing how you crack the rib is the ultimate thing.
Speaker 4: Like that's what you dreamed about. I know Halloween is coming up.
Speaker 3: Maybe it was running for Freddy Kruey because you might have cracked it in your dream.
Speaker 4: You woke up and you had a crack rib.
Speaker 3: Now me myself, the milk allergies have this battle, like I don't know how many people.
Speaker 1: We couldn't do this on Monday because your allergy.
Speaker 3: My face, I looked like the dude off of GOONI is like it was so bad. I'm still bearing scan from it, Like I'm having to fight this good fight because I have. I'm want them people absolutely allergic to nothing. Okay, see then it's this milk, which is I'm a milk baby. I love it, so I'm fining out now. I can't really take it in the liquid form anymore. Don't matter if I eat a cake this baked with milk, Okay, I'm fine. But then I try to eat a bowl of help to.
Speaker 4: Crunch and things go down. Here is that what you're eating is.
Speaker 3: Taken out by a ball, a ball of all crunch berry oops, you know, taken out by the sugarman himself.
Speaker 4: Listen, I don't know what it is. I'm gonna try.
Speaker 3: I had to go get a shot, like listen, my eyes were closed. I'm scarring up. I was like, I don't know, like how my fenn is off. But I'm finished story too, Like one percent milk.
Speaker 4: Maybe that's the thing.
Speaker 3: I'm hearing fair life and a couple of more things I need to try. So now I'm in the trial and era right now.
Speaker 1: This has to be upsetting because, like you said, you love milk.
Speaker 3: I used to drink it like by the cart and that one hundred degrees in Mississippi. I'm a gamma like just my mama used to hate it because she'll go buy gathering the milk on Monday Tuesday evening it's gone. Like That's where I was. When it comes to it, I had a milk addiction. I was a milkhead. Whole milk, just whole milk, just everywhere, poured all over me. Just I was just addicted to it.
Speaker 2: Well, everyone's gonna need to drink their milk and be healthy for this matchup with the Eagles.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we gonna need that oh man, this is.
Speaker 1: A tough one when it comes to Jalen Hurts. He's not one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: He's played with a tweak leftnee war brace in the second half last week. But when you have a guy who's that dynamic at quarterback, yeah, how do you slow him down?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 3: The thing about it is he is one of those guys where he is a trial by fire. Okay, I love my quarterbacks, and I've told you this before. I loved my quarterbacks then went through something I like them to, like them being and touched him and him being benched in and there's a championship coming back, then transfer just one thing, got another and he just keeps on grinding. That makes a dangerous man because he's worn by life and also a great leader. This is what I love and I think Sam got a lid of this too. Have you ever seen Jalen Hurts smile on the sideline, because I have it.
Speaker 1: He's a very likable guy off.
Speaker 3: The field, but never like you never see him frown, but you never see him smile.
Speaker 4: He'll throw a touchdown and he go right back to normalcy.
Speaker 3: You throw a pick and he'll be like, yeah, like hes unemotional, I don't like my quarterbacks to be emotionally. He is no emotion right there. He understands the task at hand, and the task at hand it is championships. He learned that from Alabama, you're gonna be graded as a quarterback. Quarterback win stats are most definitely connected to quarterback, Like he understands. That's how I gonna be graded. That's how to be guarded. Yeah, they started off kind of slow this year. They lost their coordinator. He's a head coach now, that what happened. When you ball out like then, you lose your defensive coordinator. So I knew both sides were gonna take a while to find their true new identity. But they got the most unstoppable play in the league right now.
Speaker 4: Push to Push, the Brotherless Shove. I hate it all.
Speaker 1: I was gonna ask you, there's some talks that the NFL should be in it.
Speaker 4: I hated.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I'm there with the band because I'm not gonna be a side with Puss because my guys can't stop right, nobody else can stop it.
Speaker 4: I just think it's a dangerous play.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think at the end of the day, it's one of those plays where I think they won't ban it because nobody else is mastery. Yeah Kelsey, best center in football. Nobody would argue with you about that. Oh yeah, Jason Kelsey. Nobody else has a quarterback in Jay and I hurt that squat six hundred pounds. I've seen Josh Allen try to do it. I see they just get piled pushed back. They have found that one play that nobody can stop. And the question is what are defensive coordinators gonna do? Like one coordinator gonna have to find that guy, and maybe it's having that five to ten defensive tackle that's like five ten, three thirty, so he's already low to the ground like it's gotta.
Speaker 4: Be some cure. Like it reminds me of a wildcat. Everybody's doing it.
Speaker 3: Nobody can stop it because the one person we are not responsible for on the defense is the quarterback. We can't account for him. So when you put a running back at quarterback, you run the wildcat. Well, it dominated for a year and a half and then the coordinators find a way to get it done.
Speaker 4: So I'm wondering with the tush push, the brotherly love that the Ben Franklin rub or whatever you want to call it.
Speaker 3: I'm hoping they find a way to stop it, because I'm sorry, I watched these guys winning his plate jinx from the minus twenty yard.
Speaker 4: They're on twenty fourth down.
Speaker 3: That means they already in field over it, right, and they nobody stops it.
Speaker 4: They can't.
Speaker 3: It's so scary of a play. But he's a scary leader in a scary quarterback. And don't forget that, Harrie Roseman. This dude right here is on a mission, like to go get Kevin Beard, the safety from the Tennessee Titans.
Speaker 2: For they trying to make that run for a fifth and sixth round. Dude stealing a pro a beyond pro bowler and you're putting them with two pro bowlers and Brad Bearing in big play.
Speaker 4: Slave.
Speaker 3: That's scary. But I'm not worried like the bar people like you worried about this game. No, we always played them tough. It's a divisional game, and I hate to break the news everybody about the Florida Georgia, I mean the Philadelphia Georgia Bulldogs. Where the Washington Alabama Christen Right, I ain't scared of him, so therefore it always supplies for great entertainment.
Speaker 2: I was looking at a thread thread this morning on Twitter about plays that have been banned over time, and it was pretty interesting.
Speaker 1: One was the Deacon Jones head slap.
Speaker 4: Remember that, everybody? Everybody anyway? Yeah.
Speaker 2: Then there was remember the play where at the end of the game, teams would just hold the other team.
Speaker 4: Oh, I know what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: Just that time went off the thought.
Speaker 2: Another one was I didn't know this was a thing that back when the goal post used to be at the front of the end zone, one guy and the Chiefs would stand in front of the goal post and if the ball was coming he was six ten yeah, yeah, yeah, just slipping away way back then, and they got certain plays like a uh two minute drill going.
Speaker 3: We can't stop the team, defensive players sit on the ground and play. Yes, So we have all of these things in football. It's kind of like the old notion. It's kind of like war.
Speaker 4: If you're not cheating, he ain't trying. Like I hate to say it.
Speaker 1: So, how do you feel about Michigan?
Speaker 4: Then nothing. They don't shock me. We've been stealing, that's what we do.
Speaker 3: I've been listening to calls and watching hands signals my whole career, so does everybody.
Speaker 4: They don't give you an edge. You still gotta stop the sweep.
Speaker 3: We know the sweep coming right, Still gotta stop, all right, like you still gotta stop.
Speaker 4: So in football so much, I don't think it carries over.
Speaker 1: So when you look at individual matchups, Yeah, Eagles commanders, what's the one matchup outside of Sam that you're looking forward to?
Speaker 4: Say?
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm looking forward to seeing what we're gonna do with AJ Brown? Because you know what I've been saying, what he did do us, He's continued to do the rest everybody. So AJ Brown has to be stopped. And what is gonna be your game plan to getting that done? I was thinking of why not put your biggest corner that's six three and a half, Saint Juice on him, who played them pretty well last year, And I was wondering, where was this the first time we played them? Go save you, rookie, Saint Juice. That's what we do. It's defensive backs. So I want to see that match up. But then the fun Tate Smith always has a good game against us. Yeah, we gotta find a ways. I think Slim Reaper Verrtus slim reaper is to cure for this. Uh that's where Forbes comes in at because that's the one he's used to handling. It ain't a J Brown, right, it's the fun take Smith. I thought that's what you would do, that's who you would match up. So I want to see the match up on the outside. I thought we did a great job of stopping Swift in the run the first time, but I'm sure they're gonna have some more players to try to get him to the outside and the inside. So I'm looking to see two who's got the best defensive line? Who defensive line gonna stand up and say it's us, not y'all. You know, I want to see that that we did a good job with Davis the first game Nick Gates did. I thought we did a good job against Carter h But you know, sweat and the ends, it's sweat.
Speaker 4: They gotta sweat. We got a sweat. It's one of the games.
Speaker 3: Well, like I tell people, these teams are closer than you think. Do they got the edge at quarterback? Yes, But I think we got a group of wirec They got a group of wire rec where I think the game really separates each other is offensive line versus offensive line, and I think that's where the disparities come in at.
Speaker 2: You know what time it is, It is YO way to hand me that used to be a tree.
Speaker 3: Get Loud podcast is brought to you by Bet three six five Official Sports, being partner of your Washington Commanders. Bet on a range of NFL markets with Bet three six five app. Uh craft your own personalized bet slip with parlays excess thousands of game with live scream, and place your bet before match doing the game.
Speaker 4: It's up to you. Download Bet three six.
Speaker 3: Five app today when eighty million members worldwide a twenty one plus only must be physically located in Virginia. Gambling problem called the text one eight hundred gambler pay them bills all right, mwaa. We don't travel to escape life. We travel so life don't escape us. We dream of places anywhere in the world, and then the blink over, Iye, we're there.
Speaker 4: That's the wonderful flight.
Speaker 3: All you have to do is decide where to Dulless International Airport. Let your imagination store, book your adventure today at flight Dollars Dullest dot com.
Speaker 4: Slash unstop so smooth.
Speaker 1: You got those damn well.
Speaker 4: You know what, the milk allergy just kind of took me down. I'm back.
Speaker 3: I never thought i'd get, you know, taken taken down by the hands of a cow.
Speaker 4: But then I thought about it, Jinks, hands of a cow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we are the only species that drinks another species milk. Imagine if you've seen a rabbit just run up to a cow like, you.
Speaker 4: Know, pretty thirsty. Let me get some of that milk.
Speaker 1: I've been running across does it all day?
Speaker 4: I can just a drink Like sometime. We have to think about that.
Speaker 3: And my son gets on me cause he's like a just a nutrition in this and he don't like to eat he eat meat, He'll do none of that.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: He's like with Dad, you do drink an animal's milk, you know you're supposed to pretty much only drink human milk.
Speaker 4: And I was like, yeah, you pretty much got.
Speaker 3: A port there. You know now that I never thought about it like that, But you know, he got a point there. Listen to the youth people.
Speaker 1: You know what's coming up.
Speaker 3: Halloween my favorite holiday. I was gonna say it has to be the thing about it is, Jinks. It's quickly turned from a children's holiday. I don't think people trust people giving their kids candy, Like, what are true? Come on, you remember our day? We just they throw anything anything from anyone.
Speaker 4: We didn't care. We just if somebody drive down the street that throwing can and we just take it. Not anymore. In d C especially, it's a grown first holiday.
Speaker 3: It's a reason for grown folks all over the DMV to just put on anything they want and just go out and have a good time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I.
Speaker 3: Think quickly it's become a grown folks holiday. And me myself, ever since Game of Thrones come out, I've always been John Snow, like aka Fred Snow, the bastard from the South. I like to dress up it's John Snow, okay, and go out and just go to part is Halloween porters all over the DMV. I and George just just imagine me eleven o'clock at night carrying a sword, all right, walk in the streets of DC.
Speaker 4: All right, we get arrested, Yeah, with a saw. That's what I'm telling you. Been to knee then, what I tell everybody? Been to knee? That's why you gotta get into character. What about you? What I know you like to dress up. Oh my god.
Speaker 1: A couple of years ago, we won a costume contest.
Speaker 4: Oh I won many Oh my my.
Speaker 2: Girlfriend, have you ever seen the movie Midsummer I think I have. It's crazy, and so I had never seen it, and so she dressed up like the girl from Midsummer I dressed up like her boyfriend, the Bloody Bear. We won this year.
Speaker 4: I had to take the l on this one.
Speaker 1: It's Taylor Swift adjacent.
Speaker 3: First, don't do it, I know, don't do it because now you're not Now you're not really going into the bag of Halloween.
Speaker 4: I know. Now you just said so you Travis Kelsey ba.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, it's gonna be It's gonna be one of those deep dives because otherwise, you know, there's gonna be a million terrors.
Speaker 3: I've been say it's Kelsey Jersey, I'm gonna behere, We'll be everywhere, and it's just it'll be a tall blown weed beside, you know.
Speaker 4: All right, So at the end of the day, I think, you gotta you gotta do better than that.
Speaker 1: I know I'm gonna trust her. She Now, this is very creative. If not many people would come up with it off the top I'm gonna trust on this seat.
Speaker 3: And that's the only one you go to because now you have three costumes for a costume, because you know, it's like a three D eight thing.
Speaker 4: Here are you fret snow and everything. No, I'm this year. I'm not going as Judge.
Speaker 3: I'm going as older Tar Garyan, Damian Tar Garyan from the House of Dragons. Yes, yes, way to get back into form right there. I'm going as Damian Man. Hey, listen, I want them people. I've been trapped in restaurants for years now. Okay, one of my favorite aut It's my favorite all time show.
Speaker 4: Of of all time. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So, and I just think the costumes are easy because I was stuck on Mab for first But I can only be fred Pool so many times. Like usually if I go as dead Pool, that's fred Pool.
Speaker 4: That's what I do.
Speaker 3: I put the whole suit on and I'm still carrying saw its.
Speaker 4: I't see them. Think about it.
Speaker 3: You want to be anywhere where you can carry a weapon, and I'm carrying a saw it no matter what. All right, So that's where I'm at right now, and I usually do at least one. Okay, it's my because I got two favorite like characters when it comes to comic books, dead Pool, because I would pretty much be here.
Speaker 4: I'm kind of like a joke, that's right up. But the Joker. People love the Joker.
Speaker 2: There was the thing this week I saw where there's so many athletes that have joker tattoos.
Speaker 3: No ton no, listen, I have no tattoos. Like I'm one of the few athletes on America that have no tattoos. And I was like, you know what, it's time for me to get one because I'm going through that Mit like crisis.
Speaker 4: And I said I was gonna get you know, the laugh now cry later.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, right, And I said, I'm gonna do it with the Joker face, the laugh and the Deadpool face on the other one created Yes, laugh now, cry.
Speaker 4: Later, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: But I'm gonna end everything with the long purple trench jacket, face painted green green green wig on and I'm gonna laugh all night long.
Speaker 1: Are you a heath Leger joker?
Speaker 4: Got he was the one joker? Yes, and agreed. Now, Jay Nichoson, he was.
Speaker 3: Fine the first one, but he's half the time forgot he wasn't a joker and and and in the dark Knight like I was like this dude, he plays the Joker better than anybody money made nothing.
Speaker 4: He doesn't care about money.
Speaker 3: Chaos, organized chaos, and that's what I'm about.
Speaker 2: I remember reading before that film that to get in the character, he had a book with him and he would sit in a hotel room like the days of the time, write down the most disturbing things he could think of, just to get.
Speaker 4: In that mind. Now you go to think about it.
Speaker 3: Though, we've heard from two or three actors playing the Joker has taken a toll on him. I believe that because they do try to get into character, and sometimes when I hear from these actors, it's hard to get back out of character, meaning they still lived arranged. Yeah, so that just tells you how serious the art of acting is.
Speaker 4: Jenson.
Speaker 3: So all I'm saying is watch the part that you take. If they offer you the Joker, you might want to call me in let.
Speaker 4: Me do it.
Speaker 2: Speaking of spooky things, Halloween this time of year, you ever get the wigi board anything weird when you were younger, were a.
Speaker 4: Little bit in high school. We all did it in college.
Speaker 3: And see, I'm such a realist while everybody in there just caught in the train.
Speaker 4: Oh it's moving, what is it spelling? And I'm like, you're lying right, you moved to the R. You moved at you know why because you're connected to.
Speaker 3: Vows in constantly. You did what did it spell out? We got three days left? No, it didn't, it didn't.
Speaker 1: You did it?
Speaker 2: And I know everybody has a Wigi board story.
Speaker 4: I had. Everyone has one.
Speaker 3: I had one playing with my older cousins and they just moved it to the letter you you.
Speaker 4: Ain't got long to live. I was like, I'm fifteen, what are talking about?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: They're like you. I like, why can we talking about?
Speaker 2: You? Like?
Speaker 3: What are you talking about? So everybody got a scared a Weiji board story. Tell us enlightenless. I got really into it. My friends we would go out and play on graves at night. We got I know, I know.
Speaker 2: And then there was a friend of mine moved from a different high school and she was like, have you guys ever played glassy Glassy? Well, it's like, you know what is glassy? She has homemade we board with there's different set of rules. You make your own Weedi board, you cover it in ten full you write down everything, then you take a shot glass so.
Speaker 4: It don't come with the spirits from Parker's brothers. Right, all right, all right, you.
Speaker 2: Turn up the shotglass you use that as the oracle. So we're playing one night and she goes, the difference is you have to put your fingers on the oracle, but you must dismiss the evil spirits from the room before you take your fingers off, or they'll stay with you. Okay, so she said this, I got freaked out by something. I was like, oh my god, you didn't dismiss the evil spirits. So everybody quit playing except for me and my friend Jason. So we start playing and we asked, the evil spirits in the room, are you still with us?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yes, right, no, no, this is crazy.
Speaker 4: It's crazy.
Speaker 2: So my friend Jason, right, so we said what are you gonna do? And it spells golf. I'm like, golf, Well, Jason was a champion golf in high school.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Then it spelled Burt. We're like, oh, his dog's name is Burt. But it didn't stop at Burt. It goes Burt in golf Bert Kill. So it took us a second and then we both realized in my hometown, Breckenridge, Texas in nineteen eighty two. Okay, the most famous, the most famous crime ever committed.
Speaker 1: There was a young girl, Ryan Burton.
Speaker 4: Where's her name? She was killed.
Speaker 1: It took about ten twelve years to finally solve that crime.
Speaker 2: They found her body her bundance at the local golf course. Do you know what Her brother's name was, Jason, the same as my friend. So when we put the bro we looked at each other. I go, if you did that, you were sick, and he.
Speaker 1: Goes, no, no, no, no, no, no, no no no.
Speaker 4: And but I have never played. We both looked at each other and said, that's it. We're never playing again.
Speaker 3: A question, did y'all call the police to say, you know what, I got a cold case here, and they're gonna be like, from what a ouiji boy?
Speaker 4: You had?
Speaker 2: All the some dude convinced that he confessed to that years later after they found her skeleton at the golf course. I mean, I remember being haunted by that as a kid because crimes never happened in our small town.
Speaker 3: And well, you know what, I could take yours because yours was a makeshift ouiji boy.
Speaker 4: It wasn't brothers.
Speaker 3: It wasn't bought from the store, right because I doubt the store come with evil spirit.
Speaker 4: I don't think they even making them. We got a spirit over here for this one right here. Now.
Speaker 3: The question is, you know they say stuff like voodoo if you believe.
Speaker 4: It's true.
Speaker 2: I would say this to anti produce early. If you lean into anything it's true, like enough bad thing. Like if you lean into dark stuff, bad stuff, bad stuff will happen eventually.
Speaker 3: If the woman down the street that live at the corner say I'm a witch and she dressed like one day she might ride a broom like this yesterday, if you outside and you see her flying pants.
Speaker 1: On the broom, like, yeah, she did say she was a witch.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna fight the front now. All I know about this.
Speaker 3: When it comes to the WIGI board, do you think they play off our naiveness? I do they play off the fact that we are afraid. And when you're afraid, you're believe in anything.
Speaker 1: I think it's that. And also it's all subconscious.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: When you're playing you want a certain like you know, I just in high school. Should I date so and so? Or does this person like me. Yes, like you wanted to go a certain Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you want to and you will manipulated Oh yeah, self, I mean self consciously. You will manipulate the wigi board. So what we're seeing now people go play with the wigi.
Speaker 4: Boy there, what you do Halloween?
Speaker 2: Go?
Speaker 3: Now, I don't know if I'm gonna take it to the depths of these guys. They literally went to a cemetery where.
Speaker 4: Spirits are Like, come on, it was not great.
Speaker 3: Listen, y'all really put it to the test, That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I was done with it after that. Well, have not played since.
Speaker 4: Now you consider the warlock. That's what you are, you a male witch.
Speaker 1: Well maybe I'm flying around on the room like that.
Speaker 4: That's how you broke your reel.
Speaker 1: We're gonna pay some bills. We're talking about football here, guys.
Speaker 4: You know Honda, Yeah, I'm on, I just love about to buy one. You gotta feel the power.
Speaker 2: The CRV Hybrid and a Cord Hybrid Hondra's most electrifying vehicles yet Find adventure one of Honda's rugged SUVs and trucks, like the Pilot Trail Sport, Honda's most rugged SUV ever, and they have a history of great SUVs or experience the thrilling performance of the fund of drive Honda Civic with an available turbo charged engine. Get the power, performance and ruggedness with Honda. Find the Honda that is perfect for you. See your local Honda dealer today and breaking news.
Speaker 4: It is official.
Speaker 1: Sea Geek is the official ticketing partner of the Washington Commanders.
Speaker 2: The Dealers finalized there is a family in the circle of trust YEP. So if you haven't heard the name yet, get used to it. Whether you're buying tickets selling tickets to any event, yes, in the DMV, including Commanders games. Sea Geek is the place to do at the official ticketing partner of the Washington Commanders.
Speaker 4: So Commander's fans.
Speaker 2: Can we need to have like a live Wiji board off with like ten Wigi boys sponsor sponsored by seat geek to see who actually can talk to spirits.
Speaker 1: I wonder if they would sponsor that or they'd be like.
Speaker 4: You know what, We're gonna pass on this. We gonna have a weedie boyd.
Speaker 3: You know, Halloween you gotta bring out like crazy things, like Halloween is the Day of the Dead.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it is the day where.
Speaker 3: Everything that scared you become delightful, right, you know. And the crazy thing is living here so long the keys everybody knew where I lived, so yeah, they would come and be like fifty people.
Speaker 4: At the time, just come.
Speaker 3: So I got to the point I would most definitely give out candy, but I had so many people asking for football card that every year I just start giving out football cards. Oh yeah, and to the point where I would like get my teammates football cards, get them to sign them in.
Speaker 4: The locker room. That's smart. Oh yeah. So one just be me.
Speaker 3: I ain't want to come off as a print. You know, by the way, you want this resents pieces.
Speaker 4: A picture of me?
Speaker 1: You want a baby ruth a picture of me?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know what I'm saying. Butterfingers first of all, worst candy.
Speaker 3: You don't like butterfinger First of all, Bart Simpson is faking him like butterfingers. Like, listen, we gotta be honest about a couple of these candy bars. Overrated and stink mounds worst candy. Like if you see a mounds in your bag, I used to throw it so fine into yod Listen to me. I'm enjoy worst candy bar alive, and I'm gonna tell you like this. If it wasn't five parents, mister Goodbar would have been ran out of business. Listen to me, it's certain candy bars that will not be here in twenty years.
Speaker 2: I just gave you three mister Goodbar mounds, mister operated mounds, over and joy.
Speaker 4: These are dying breed of candy bars.
Speaker 2: Okay, so let me ask you this. What's your favorite candy Oh? I love next to crunch. Okay, I love three mustard tears.
Speaker 3: Okay, uh as you see, I don't really like nuts in my candy bars. I'm tired of Snickers because they was in every locker room that I ever grew up in. So I look at Snickers with like this, this squint not really my type of thing. Milky way, That's what I'm talking about. You like worlds fine as chocolate, That's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: Give me, give me a hers She's bar, just the chocolate. Okay, that's what I'm talking about. You just want chocolate. Give me a watch of McCaulay watching mccaullaye. What about you, sneaky favorite of all time? This isn't handled out much. The score bar a score it's just like a heath.
Speaker 4: No, a heath. It's a terrible ball. It's delicious.
Speaker 1: You know who loves a score bar.
Speaker 4: People that love peppermint pan. Oh.
Speaker 2: When I had a score bar on my desk one time, and image is sitting there like this staring at it and find niggas jicks.
Speaker 1: You don't eat that score bomb to eat it?
Speaker 4: I was like, all right, all right, all right, you go. Don't get it. Hey, listen, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just think it's some candy bars out there that's only living because of older people.
Speaker 4: And listen, a heath. What do I said? Worthers?
Speaker 3: Worthers original? You know you can. You can only eat them when you ain't got tears in your mouth.
Speaker 4: Let me take my teeth.
Speaker 3: I baby eat this waters and that just like giving somebody fruitcake. You know they ain't right, That's what I'm saying. Like some stuff in a bag these days. Yeah, don't make it. I watched my kid.
Speaker 4: You know they come home and they separate it. Dad. I don't want this. I want this. It's usually heath. Word is original.
Speaker 3: All these old people candy just sitting over here, candy coin.
Speaker 4: It's over with your day's are numbered. Oh I hate it. I hate can It's like past.
Speaker 3: This is what I really hate about candy con people got the audacity.
Speaker 4: To leave it in the living room unwrapped, just there. It'll keep forever.
Speaker 3: No, And then they be like, I know, it was fifty six candy coins in here three months ago, and it's fifty six. I did the candy corn have a little candy corner and look like it's sixty three in there. I don't know, candy corn is finished. Peppermints don't get him out on Halloween like number one can. You should never get out on Halloween. Peppermint is really not a candy. It's a breath freshener. Okay, a pepper Patty, pepper and Patty the worse. Have you made a peppermint?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, you like it? Because well I'll do.
Speaker 1: Like what do you think about junior Min's?
Speaker 4: Hate them? Okay? So I hate junior mints?
Speaker 3: Like who said, you know what, let's put this this mint in this chocolate together?
Speaker 4: Who said that, like.
Speaker 1: These strong candy cakes or candy takes are killing me?
Speaker 2: I know?
Speaker 3: I had to ask people, man, because we never all go back and ask people who was the first to do it like me with my milk allergy. Who's the first dude to say, you know what, I'm thirsty, I'm going to drink some of that cow's milk.
Speaker 4: Who is that first dude? Who with the first dude to put this all together?
Speaker 3: I want to know. And some candy bars are overrated, some or not.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's reach it the grab back here and pull out ways to beat the Eagles.
Speaker 3: Yes, ways to beat the Eagles make them one dimensional and they cannot be running the ball. I know people gonna be like they throw the ball pretty well, but when you can't run the ball, it to take you out of your.
Speaker 4: Groove. And that's what we want to do. We want to make it a rocky groove for them.
Speaker 3: And we also know when they don't hit on those deep throws, and that's just if the d line make them hold it in another second, the DB's there to make the play no matter what. If you can make them like thirty percent on the deep balls, you got a chance to beat them offense.
Speaker 4: I don't need you to sco fit the points. I need you to consume the ball. I need you.
Speaker 3: To run the ball with purpose and consume it to the point where if Jalen Hursts is watching the game as much as me and the fans, he can't affect the game. Like now, you have to weaponize your offense to be your defense.
Speaker 4: You go in there, you control the ball.
Speaker 3: If we have twenty to fifteen more plays than them by the end of the game, we win.
Speaker 2: We're about mid season here. Yeah, so things have not gone the way we've wanted them to go. So big picture, how do you turn this around? And maybe this is too broad of a question, but how do you say, all right, let's put the script now, things haven't gone the way we've wanted them to go.
Speaker 4: Let's make a run. Let's just be real grown about the situation.
Speaker 3: We cannot control the past, even last week, three days ago is the pass. We can control the future. And we got more games in front of us then behind us. Let's make them all count. Let's play football, play for play, quarter for quarter. Let's not get caught up in who we play. Let them get caught up in us. Right at the end of the day, take it one player at a time, one quarter at a time, and impose your will you do that We'll.
Speaker 4: Finish this year the right way. That's how we got to end this podcast. Yeah, you gotta do it.
Speaker 3: Stay away from REGI boards, stay away from Weather's original, and then that's the good boys.
Speaker 4: There go wifes Man.
Speaker 2: If you use and opinions expressed by our PLAT podcast guests and or hosts are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views or positions of the Washington Commanders or any of their representatives.