Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump's leadership.
Speaker 1: I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported.
Speaker 2: You will never return.
Speaker 1: But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally.
Speaker 2: Do what's right. Leave now.
Speaker 1: Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 3: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 4: Apple makes major progress on it's No Prick glucose tracking for its watch. How big is this and what impact that could have on the company in the future.
Speaker 5: The greatest company on Earth continues to be great.
Speaker 6: The biggest just got bigger.
Speaker 5: This is huge, just like if Prime Lebron got Giannis, Steph Curry and Phil Jackson came back to coach. Like, so, if we're in a recession, we're going to see companies slowly transition to focus on like real businesses, and healthcare is the biggest business of all. Anyone that I talked to about this that actually has diabetes and have to prick themselves, they were like, I would pay for a new device just to not to have to prick myself. So in twenty twenty, when we're doing the show, them like, hey, Amazon, Microsoft and Apple are going to make an aggressive push in and healthcare. They get this down to a science. This will probably increase their market cap by at least forty fifty over a ten year period. This is like the big This is almost like iPhone.
Speaker 6: Ask this yeah revolutionary?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean think about that, right, you're talking about something that becomes that.
Speaker 6: Something everybody can use worldwide.
Speaker 7: And so when you talk about a device now that people will have to purchase that is affordable, that's affordable, right rather than pricking yourself? You not have an Apple Watch. And I'm explaining how it actually works because it's pretty interesting. But you have the Apple Watches is not the product, and now you don't have to prick yourself. But I think one of the interesting things is, and this is just like when you're going into business. They're not trying to solve everything in healthcare. They found one thing specific that they can solve, maximize on, and create a business around. When I heard that, it made me think of Robert Smith. Shoutut to Robert Smith, because when we went in Harlem with him, he was trying to figure a solution for one problem. We have a certain way about, you know, invasive testing for prostate cancer.
Speaker 6: So let's come up with a solution. Right.
Speaker 7: He found a solution for a problem. Apple has done the same thing with diabetes. If they can get this right, man, this is like, you know, you walk into an industry and it's like you're the newcomer.
Speaker 6: Like they walk into the industry.
Speaker 7: They have a firm print inside of the healthcare industry, basically using.
Speaker 6: Their device that they already have all that data.
Speaker 5: You know what's collecting all this data for free, So like immediately think.
Speaker 6: Of it like this.
Speaker 5: They almost have the same kind of value and power the United Healthcare Eli Lucky Lily has merk Striker, and they are already known worldwide and already have a tremendous fan base.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so here's how this works, right, So, the system uses lasers to emit specific wavelength of light into an area below the skin where there is in sexual fluid substances that leak out of capillary So the cabilaries of what moves some blood cells, right, that could be absorbed by glucose. Right, so we know googolese levels are something that people check when you have diabetes. The light is then reflected back in a sensor in a way that indicates the concentration of glucoles, and the algorithm is then sent to determine the person's blood glucose level.
Speaker 6: So literally you're using the back of your watch as a laser.
Speaker 7: To go through your skin to see how much who close concentration you have? Right, you can check that, I mean how many times a day rather than pricking yourself or you know, sometimes people wear devices to check it on their midsection throughout the day.
Speaker 6: This is a game changing This is this is non invasive and.
Speaker 5: They've trained people for ten years to be comfortable with having the product in your hand or on your body the entire time.
Speaker 7: Exactly how long they've been working on this, Yeah, at least twelve years.
Speaker 6: They've been trying to solve this one problem for twelve years. The fact that they're at the proof of concept at.
Speaker 7: This point after twelve years, it just tells you, right, they're consistently as as we know how big.
Speaker 6: Of a company they are. We already know the verticals, we know the wearables.
Speaker 7: While all that's happening, they're still trying to find problems to improve and increase their business. Healthcare one of those spaces. Like we said, the data is the most important one. Exactly, we already know the data is being collected. What we were using it for Most people thought, yo ekg, they can check your heart right, Well, here's another way that you can now use the device as well.
Speaker 6: I think it's incredible.
Speaker 5: As the food desert issue expands for quality of food, this is great. This issue is only going to become bigger, so that unfortunately gives them a bigger market cap and bigger market share in the space. I don't think like when the iPhone came out and revolutionized.
Speaker 8: This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding of professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to safe plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC Ernest What's up? You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts or digital tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square? We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless.
Speaker 3: Whether it's a.
Speaker 8: Local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl, don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vis forward.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the.
Speaker 1: United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump. Attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens.
Speaker 2: Have been arrested.
Speaker 1: If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day.
Speaker 2: Imprisoned and deported, you will never return.
Speaker 1: But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally.
Speaker 2: Do what's right, leave now.
Speaker 1: Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families be protected.
Speaker 3: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 5: The entire tech industry. This is going to change all of healthcare. And you're going to see Google making adjustment, Amazon making adjustment, but like United Healthcare, mrk Eli, Lilly Maderna, they're all going to have to make adjustments as well. And that's why I always say the companies with the biggest bag are always going to be your biggest competitor. My biggest fear is Cardi b gets mad and gets up with the rock and she figures out how to trade. It's over with. You have to learn how to preemptively understand who can be your competition. And for years healthcare companies thought that they wouldn't be able to pull this off. Which you rather use this device by Apple or one from Shit good Night right.
Speaker 6: It's tough. It's tough is one of those spaces.
Speaker 7: And even those competitors you said, like even when we look at Google, we look at the Microsoft, where are they at in the wearable space?
Speaker 5: Just an infancy space? Emphasis stages rights tremendous.
Speaker 7: They got us with it like yo, hey, this is the next thing. It's the next wave. Oh again, they probably planning five to ten years, fifteen years down the line, like this is where we're gonna go with it. We're gonna treat it like Yo, it's an iPhone on your wrist and it does all these cool things.
Speaker 6: You can text message. Oh but here's a real play. Yeah, health.
Speaker 5: Every big business on earth is always thinking ten, twenty fifty years down the line. That's great investors. I need you guys to do the same. So the NEOs and Lucid Motors and all the companies that seem like a good move and the short term they end up dying out. And as a result, Apple continues to focus on the businesses that really mattered out. What happens when this is integrated into Africa, India, China, Game set match, maybe the greatest company of all time on a public market.
Speaker 7: I wonder what you think about I know we said, you know, companies have a dominant run over twenty years, they get into the space. Obviously with the stranglehold that they can have on a year, thirty twenty years gets extended.
Speaker 5: Absolutely now that they need to find a great CEO that can be a successor to Tim Cook if they do that and they groom him or her proper and prefer and ironically, I wouldn't be surprised if it's the Indian CEO to then integrate because as their economy.
Speaker 6: Grows, largest population.
Speaker 5: Absolutely absolutely.
Speaker 4: I mean, you know, healthcare is the largest business in America as far as the national budget. If you look at the national budget, more money is spent on healthcare than defense. So it would only make sense that at some point in time Apple will get into the healthcare industry. And you know, they're already kind of in the healthcare industry as far as modern to your heart rate nature, but now it's like you know, taking baby steps, one step at the time to the point where you can, you know, have a tremendous foot in the healthcare industry, whether that's through prescriptions, whether that's through health, whether that's through you know, a variety of different things. But I think Apple will definitely be a major player in the healthcare industry. But like you said, not just Apple, Amazon, You will also be a major player in the healthcare industry.
Speaker 6: Google absolutely, yeah, a.
Speaker 4: Major player, all the tech companies. You gotta diversify your portfolio at some point in Tessa.
Speaker 5: Needs to do the same if they want to survive that they need to find a way to get those vehicles to act as abualances or emergency vehicle responders to some point, to have another vertical to attack and going to because like, how long can you just be like the predominant sexyev companies. Yeah, and it's only a few businesses that you really should be in healthcare, family, finances, fitness. It was like the main four categories if you really break them down, Apple is going to do amazing over the next ten twenty years. Please hold us for long term. If I made you money, please put yes in chat. I know you tired to be talking about Apple, But if it's working and it's.
Speaker 6: A goat stock right, not.
Speaker 5: An icon, A goat not an icon, you gotta hold it forever.
Speaker 4: My graduates from my school being forced bad drop bag.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump's leadership.
Speaker 1: I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported.
Speaker 2: You will never return.
Speaker 1: But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally.
Speaker 2: Do what's right. Leave now.
Speaker 1: Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 3: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,