Speaker 1: Coming up at four minutes after the hour. It's my strawberry letter for today and the subject is his joyful noise is disturbing my mom. We'll get into that find out what that's all about in just a few because right now the nephew is here with today's Frank phone call what you got for us next today? All right, we have a joy for Frank this morning, and it is the postman always raised twice. All right, all right, cat dog, if you would, let's get to it. The postman always RaSE twice.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hello, I'm trying to read carlos ify my name Benny Man, Benny Pipps.
Speaker 1: Hey you.
Speaker 2: I want to make sure I got the right person. You You work for a post office, right, Uh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay?
Speaker 2: Do you deliver mail off a Murphy Road?
Speaker 3: Uh sometime?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, okay, I'll live it. Well. First of all, I wanted to make sure I had to write postman. Now it's been brought to my attention that there's a postman that has been stopping by my house. And what I'm not understanding is why are you bringing mail to my door? The post she just putting mail in the mailboxes on the street where everybody got their mailboxes at What do you say?
Speaker 3: Say it again?
Speaker 2: I live at Murphy Road, Murfury Road.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I deliver over there, but delivering packs at your house?
Speaker 2: No? I said, you've been bringing mail to my house and the polls. Here's what I'm trying to kill your callos. My wife is at home all day, she don't work. And my understanding is you've been stopping by there on more than one occasion, on a daily basis. You're coming by there two three times, you know. But when I'm understanding that, it ain't no mail being brought over that, I'm trying to figure out what are you doing at my house? Now? What? What? What? Really? Didn't been brought all this to a head because I already know what's going on. Let me go on, let you know that call over. I do know what's going on. I picked up the clothes from the cleaners this morning, and my attention, it's a man's post office shirt in my package.
Speaker 3: What color was it?
Speaker 2: It's blue? Light blue? I got a blue one. Okay, Well explain this to me. How your shirt get in my house?
Speaker 3: Do you have my name on it? Because that can be anybody's shirt.
Speaker 2: Okay, So so hold on What you're trying to say is some it's more postman stopping by my house.
Speaker 3: See man, sometimes sometime, you know, we do have different guys in that in that neighborhood. You know, because I read.
Speaker 2: My problem man, My problem is this is that my wife is at home all day every day. And my understanding is that you stopping by the bringing.
Speaker 3: First of all, you can call you can call the one eight hundred numbers, because how do you get my number?
Speaker 1: Do?
Speaker 2: Hey? I don't worry about that. I find ways. How you how you get my address? That you stopping by that every morning?
Speaker 3: I just deliver what they give me to deliver, and do I put another in a box and lift it's a package. I don't get out. Assure me, I don't do that.
Speaker 2: That that wasn't me, dude. I just clean it this morning and pick up blows. And it is a post office shirt in there that belonged ever then it belonged to a man. That's got to be it must be yours.
Speaker 3: That's not the mind, man, that's not mine.
Speaker 2: I have all mine. Okay, okay, okay, I'll tell you what this is. We're gonna do. Carlos to Carlos see what. Let me tell you something. I know you're lying. See and what you're doing is you're delivering more than mail at my house. And I know it. Carlos. Do you understand me? So this is not me.
Speaker 3: Excuse me, that's not me.
Speaker 2: It can't be me. Let me let me tell you something. When you come on Murphy Road tomorrow, Okay, I'm gonna be out there at them at the mailbox waiting on you for what for what? Well, its me and you're gonna have this problem that we got tomorrow morning when you bring the mail. So when you bring the mail, bring you too, Okay, Carlos, ain't threatening me. I'm telling you, when you bring the mail, bring your two.
Speaker 3: Dude, Dude, I didn't come at you like that. You ain't got to come to me like that. Dude.
Speaker 2: Hey man, you came up in my house and I know you said off his shirt in my house. Dude. That was not me.
Speaker 3: I don't know where you live, I don't know who the you was, but you threatened me.
Speaker 2: Dude. Dude, Hey man, I'll see you in the morning at the mailbox. Bring your Carlos.
Speaker 3: I'm off tomorrow, but I would come to your house we're playing clothes on it.
Speaker 2: Whoop you what you say you weren't for me? Hey? This on where you meet rubbing roads, O tea perfect roads. Bring your because what you're not gonna keep doing is running up in my house while I'm out at work trying to earn a living for my family, and you up in my house laying up and you're leaving your clothes. I found some mason there. I guess that's what you use when you spray on them dogs. I found that too.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna bring some extra mates. I'm gonna spray up with that.
Speaker 2: Mate will knock you out. So you're this, I said, I'm gonna be runing into may I wait with Carlos.
Speaker 3: I can't wait till tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Excuse me.
Speaker 3: This is a I told you I wasn't the one. But if you want to put me thrown for real?
Speaker 2: Okay, cool? I you are office when I see you tomorrow, it's it's whatever, Hey, you threending me all this.
Speaker 3: I tell you what. I will come over there some plain clothing with you, because you're not gonna make me lose my job, dog.
Speaker 2: Job, whatever it's got to be. I don't care if you if you're in the post office in the farm. I don't give a damn of you in your pajamas call oas. But when you come to that mailbox and I find you out, said buy the mailboxes, that show man, because I know you've been in my house, Carlos, I'm telling you I'm there, okay, so be it there, so be it. I got I got one more thing else I want to tell you when before you get there, tell me what you know I recall me. What is you listening to me? Yeah? That his nephew Tommy from the Steve Harby Morning Show. You just got pranked by your coworker, are you you ain't this? Ain't this on from my chlos All right?
Speaker 3: Man, ah dude, I'm driving put on to Shadder Roads. I'm hanging out the truck.
Speaker 2: I'm about to go, Cray.
Speaker 3: I don't know my way to your house right now. Put on my wadio house.
Speaker 2: I don't go damn oh man, I got one more pain to ask you, man, what is what is the baddest radio show in the land.
Speaker 3: Steve Hary Morning Radio Show.
Speaker 1: I expect some prank and praise up in here this morning. I really do. I'm not right there that that was great, just so nobody, nobody, come on, hey, let's pick it up here, people, let's go come on. Okay, like you didn't like our energy, I don't like. I don't I don't like your prank energy there. That's not that's stuff. Okay, okay, that's how y'all doing it. That's okay, that's okay. No, no, no, no, that's okay. That's what you got so much self worship with it. That's what it's like. We got to give you time to get out our way. Yeah, hey, man, what you're doing? Uh after things? Getting wanted to come out old mother fun? Let me let you grab the mic. Wow, I don't know what you're gonna mess around. Come on, man, working for you on Monday when you don't come to work, danguse how that's gonna look? I show up at your show, then I come to work and then you ain't here. Ain't everybody gonna want to know what the hell happened to Tommy? Well? I buried his ass last night. That's what I'm gonna tell you. Best believe that's Come on, man, we'll both take off Monday together. Man, you know what I'm saying yeah, Tommy, what do you do on your days? Oh? Yeah, nothing, what you're supposed to do? Saying like why would why would I exert myself and do so well? Would I do that? Who do that?
Speaker 2: What you say? Tommy? Chilled?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna fire that grill up and we're gonna be good. You're act like I'm supposed to go do so? Why might come to work so stupid? Flipped my pill over by six thirty when y'all cracked that mic?
Speaker 2: Oh so you do listen?
Speaker 1: Okay, I turn it on and make sure you're all there. You know, just no, you got a lot of nerves. New Jersey Pick is going down tickets on say it right now. It is myself and is Shelle Underwood, Fannes's Mental and Dominique. You don't want to miss it. It's a Thanks to Giving Comedy Fest. Thanksgiving Comedy Fest, No Bembit the thirtieth New Jersey Baby, New New Jersey at the Performing Arts Center. Thinkgas on sall right now and you might get a guest appearance. If my uncle want to come grab the mic, we're gonna let him get out there. I'm gonna let you do five by five. I said, I'm let do by five, that is, by five. Anything more than five is dangerous. Coming up next, Thank you, nephew. Coming up next is my Strawberry letter for today. In the subject is his joyful noise is disturbing my Mom. We'll get into it right after this