Speaker 1: Welcome to Reasonably Shady, a production of The Black Effect Podcast Network and iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another episode of Reasonably Shady. I am Jazelle Bryant. What's up? What's up? People?
Speaker 1: This is Robin Dixon. Thank you for being with us once again. We appreciate your ears. Your ears, yes, you know they want to use their eyes to see us too. We gotta get back on the YouTube thing.
Speaker 2: We do because you're so pretty. Everybody wants to see you. Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 1: No, but some people that that's their form of like receiving their podcasts, you know what I mean, like instead of just listening to it, they like to see it.
Speaker 2: But I don't know. Why do we stop? Cause Carly needs help? Okay, yes see it. See yeah.
Speaker 1: We're good at podcasting. We're not great at like the video parts. So we gotta figure that out. So we'll work on that. That would be like, that'll be in the works because we wanted to like look good, not just like we.
Speaker 2: Recorded it on an iPad, which is what we were doing before, and like Robin is looking extra tanns. We have been on VACA people, Yes, yes we have. We're gonna get into the Vaca's because I have some things to say about the vacas. Okay, okay, But anyway, we have to get into our reasonably shady moment other week, Yes, do you have one?
Speaker 1: I mean, it's just I went on vacation. Uh huh, and my vacation's over.
Speaker 2: That's not shady. So who's shady here?
Speaker 1: Life is shady the fact that my vacation is over and I'm back to normal life.
Speaker 2: Okay. But but for real though, like when.
Speaker 1: You go on vacation and you come home like you need a vacation from the vacation.
Speaker 2: That's how I feel. I totally agree with that. Yes, Like I.
Speaker 1: Came home, I got home a couple of days ago, and I'm sitting here with you, and I would rather like be you know, unpacking my suitcase and catching up and doing ordering groceries.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm still ordering groceries, you know. Okay. Do they smell like weed? Not? Not since that last time? Okay, But it's not that it's not gonna happen again.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: But you know, it's just like, oh my gosh, you come home and it's just like boom, right back to like reality.
Speaker 2: Yes, and the hides and lows the ups and downs. Yes, okay, so.
Speaker 1: I'll show your moment is that my vacation is over, but I need a vacation from my vacation.
Speaker 2: Do you want to say where you went? Sure?
Speaker 1: And you're funny because okay, so you on the podcast, our episode that air last week, was all like, oh, I can't tell you where I'm going?
Speaker 2: Right, then you post on Instagram where you went, like, okay, but I posted actually like I was, I was almost on my way home.
Speaker 1: But you posted that before the actual I think your post posted before our episode air.
Speaker 2: I'm saying. So it was like trying to be all you know, secretive didn't work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like why you literally just posted that you were in Dubai anyway? Yeah, so yes, we got to get into the Dubai chair. But I went to the Bahamas. I was in Nassau, Bahamas, and I stayed at the Bahamar Resort.
Speaker 2: Nice love that place. Yeah. Did you see Michael and Ashley Michael and Ashley, Michael and Ashley, Yes, Michael Derby, Ashley Darby. Do you know they were there together? Yes? They were. No, I did not see them. Oh okay, okay, but then I saw it was all over the Insta. It was, yeah, that's right, you don't follow those blogs anymore. We I mean those ones I probably didn't follow anyway. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Okay, I missed that, but apparently I did see I thought I saw Ashley post something, but that was like the week.
Speaker 2: Before I left. Yes, you guys actually missed each other. Okay, yeah, I was just being shady. Oh but they were there to I mean together, yes, oh okay, nice yeah with the boys. With the boys, that's like you and Jamal tik family. I know I'm not being shady about that. I just want to know if y'all, you know, got together in the if Wan and Michael Darby got together, did Wan sneak out in the middle of the night and go hang out with here? And I was like, oh my god, where is he? I can't. I need to talk about my reasonablychedy moment. Thank you, Robing. Okay, So, yes, people, I went to Dubai. Okay, so Grace's last spring break in high school. So I had to do it up, b ig, which I did.
Speaker 1: I still haven't been to Dubai and I've graduated high school and Kyle.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, Rob, it ain't nobody stopping you. But you okay, you got to get that passport stamped, honey, me. Okay. So we get there, and you know, anybody that travels with me, and you probably know this, maybe I always have like candles because I want the room to smell very nice. Yeah, And if you do, yeah, typically I will light the candles and I'll leave the room because when I come back to the room, I want the room smelling like really nice. That's dangerous. What do you mean? You might set the room on fire. But I've never done that but once. So you've never done what You've set the room on fire just one time. So I mean all the times I've traveled your career, I'm dead ass. But it's not the point of the story. That is the point of the story. What the hell I'm speeding by that? That? Okay, carry on, We could come back to that. Carry on another day. So I had my little candles. The people came in and clean the room. This was the Atlantis Royal, which is very similar to the Atlantic. We stayed in two different hotels while we were there. We first went to the Atlantis Royal, which is the new one that performed I'm lying. We went to the Atlantis Palm first, and which is very similar to the Bahamas Atlantis. So I have my little candles. Is this the one that Beyonce not performed? No, she performed at the Royal, which was down the street which we ended the trip on which I should just stay daddy entire. Okay, it's part of the story. Okay, fabulous, honey, Okay, okay, No, that's not part of my story. Oh it's not.
Speaker 1: So the people you intentionally stayed at two different hotels, yes, okay, yes.
Speaker 2: Because I like to like switch it up a bit. Yeah, I get that and make you feel like it's what you were there for? How many days? Seven? Okay? Yeah, yeah, yeah, okay. So I come back to the room and I saw that the people clean, the cleaning people in the hallway saw me, and they kind of like started scarying or something. They started like getting antsy, But I paid it no attention because I'm living my life here. So I get into the room and then all of a suddenkno, knock knock on the door is this man and he's dressed professionally marshal. It was security. So he says, oh, ma'am, you have candles in your room. I said, no, they're not lit right now. He said, I need to confiscate. Oh. I said what does that mean? He said, I need to confiscate Oh. I said no, no, no, they're not lit right now. He said, no, never lit. I said, no, I'm not gonna light them. He said, I need to take I get back to you when you check out. Oh. I said no, no, no.
Speaker 1: You I thought you said you they were lit when you left, they were.
Speaker 2: They blew them out. Oh you're the cleaning people blew them out, okay. And then they rated on me as if I am a problem. Okay, that is a problem. You not leave a lit candle. I mean basically, the maid saw me in the hallway and like called security and said he she is she back, come get her? Right? So what I did was I gave them I have like I had like five candles. I had big ones, I had small ones, I had medium ones. I gave them the small ones. Okay, here you can have those. That's all I have. And they were like, okay, ma'am, no more lighting candles. I said, sir, you were not the candle police. I didn't pay too much money for all of this I was so angry. Okay, so Atlanta's palm, y'all a shade you? Okay, you are shady. What are you talking about? Listen? I did not light a candle and leave it. It sets the tone and the mood of the room. And I like my rooms to smell good.
Speaker 1: But but if no one is in there, something happened.
Speaker 2: Like what like a fire okay, which happened at the Rets in Atlanta a long time ago. Not the point.
Speaker 1: That is the point Actually that contributes to the point, that helps make the point is that the point this has happened before, so it.
Speaker 2: Could potentially happen again.
Speaker 1: It's not far fetched. Like I just I just want to live, Okay.
Speaker 2: Do you leave your house with your candles lit? Huh?
Speaker 1: Do you leave your house with candles lit?
Speaker 2: I heard you the first time. Okay, we're moving on. I just want to live my best life because you know who was also living that past life? Is not your best life?
Speaker 1: Well, when you burn the damn hotel down and now you gotta pay for a multi billion dollar hotel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not doing that. But we have sprinklers. Okay, Listen, Holly Berry is living her best life. What's going on with her Okay, she is naked and drinking her wine and over like outside on her balcony, like just chilling. Wait, what do you mean.
Speaker 3: On April eighth, Hallie posted a photo of herself in the nude as she stood on a balcony, overlooking a scenic view and sipping on a glass of wine. Hallie cheekily captioned the post, I do what.
Speaker 2: I want to do.
Speaker 1: Okay, So y'all, I haven't really been on social media social media like that, so I don't know what's going on in the world.
Speaker 2: So these pictures were posted, Yes, in all of her nakedness, Well you only see like the side of her, but you see a big glass of wine in her hand, and she's just like drinking and she's like she's been looking she's looking like she is enjoying all of life. Oh, good for her. Yeah, that's goals, hashtag goals exactly.
Speaker 1: I did see something? Was she being criticized for that?
Speaker 2: So no? She was then went to a drag show okay, and got upside of dancing with the drag queen okay, and her dance moves weren't weren't that good? We love you, Holly but they were like, yours are like mine. Okyes, sorry, okay, she was. She was twerking and it was not a twerk. She is shimmy and it was not a shimmy. But she was having fun. She was living her best life. Yes, did.
Speaker 1: She seemed drunk, so she was criticized that her dance moves.
Speaker 2: Yes, everybody was like sit down.
Speaker 1: I saw something though where people were like calling her thirsty or something. Oh like like oh, kind of like oh you're too old or something. I don't know, like they were criticizing her like that.
Speaker 2: Maybe that was naked on the balcony. Really, I don't know. I want people to leave people alone. Yeah, that'd be nice. That ain't happening. No time to worry, aboud.
Speaker 1: I was going on in your own house and just be entertained by what's going on out there.
Speaker 2: In the world. Listen. Okay. So I do want to say before we get into too much, that in Atlanta on the twenty second, Yeah, is the Black Effect Festival. Oh yeah, that's coming up, Yes, this Saturday. I mean I think it's sold out, but just go online and see Black Effect dot com.
Speaker 1: I think if it's not sold out, it's very close to being sold out, so make sure you get your tickets. Yeah, it's gonna be it's the first ever, yes, first ever festival. It's gonna be a lot of fun. The energy's gonna be great, it's gonna be such a great variety of podcasters and content.
Speaker 2: So it's gonna be the place to be.
Speaker 1: So for twenty second, get your tickets at black Effect dot com for the first annual Black Effect Podcast Festival. I ain't man, somebody I would be there, Robin would be their horrible decisions, horrible decisions, all in with Michelle Williams.
Speaker 2: All the people. Yes, yes, can I talk about my Okay, I want to go back to Jubai really quickly because I did all the things. Okay, yes, yeah, yeah, talk about the shut Yeah. So I went to the desert, so one part of it which I didn't put on Instagram only because it was too dangerous for me to have my phone in my hand. So the man, we were all in like a car, like a normal car, like I say, a jeep, yeah, not a jeep, like a four jeep, like a regular trucks, enclosed and closed. There we go. And so he was like, does everybody have their seatboat on and we were like yeah, he was like okay, and he sped off into the desert, up the hills, down the dunes. We almost flipped over fifteen times. Grace and screaming at the top of her lungs. I'm praying to God.
Speaker 1: And this is like the attraction.
Speaker 2: Yes, this is. But no one told us that this was going to happen. And I was like, if I pee in the car, this is gonna be a problem. So let me just so. I try to keep it together. But it was so much fun in the end. But then while it was happening, Yeah, I really did about eighteen hell marys oh yeah, yes, so much fun. Definitely, y'all want to do that. We went sandboarding, which was which apparently is that was the weather. Weather. It was eighty five. It was beautiful, was like dry. You have a nice tan, so you laid out and stuff. I did. I didn't think I was going to get this tanned up, but I'm happy that I did. Yeah, but you know, smertime, it's like so hot. Yeah. Shout out to the real Housewives of Dubai. They like hit me up when they found out that I was there, and you were gone and I was gone. Yeah, but you know, shout out to them. The food is phenomenal there. The attractions are out of this world. The shopping is fantastic. So I'm putting y'all need to put that on your list of furs to go.
Speaker 1: All right, good, yes, okay, yes, so you all did the sand I saw you went to dinner a bunch of times. We yes, of course, I live with some greedy girls, so we ate to our hearts content and Grace was thoroughly happy, which was the whole point.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But speaking of my children, y'all, not that you asked for im and Dixon, but I'm a need for y'all to be careful on these roads because there are two Bryant girls with drivers NICs. Woo woo. Oh my goodness too too Bryant girl. Okay, so who got their license? Adore? I didn't even know she was. Okay, yes, so Grace has hers, a door has hers. Okay, we're waiting on angels. What's Angel doing? She still has to take her driving lessons, like her behind the wheel lessons. She's like two hours that she needs to do and then she can take the test. But yeah, this is like intense. Wow.
Speaker 1: Okay, so are they all going to have their own car? No, well Grace will be going off to college. Yeah, so the twins will drive Grace's little car. Okay, yeah, I want them to bang that up, which they are doing. And uh and it's so funny because I get to the DM or the MVA or d m V or whatever and yeah, and.
Speaker 2: You know, funnier are the times when no one knows who you are. We pull up and they were like, oh, it's the twins. The twins to coming to get their license and I was like, no, it's just one. They're like, where do you have a twin? I was like, okay, this is funny, but I was going along with it because I was like, please plays pass my child, right, I want no troubles. So who do you think is a better driver? Grace has been driving longer. Yeah, but a door's good, She's she's careful.
Speaker 1: Okay, she's very very careful. Okay, now, since you haven't been on the social and I have, Yeah, what's going on?
Speaker 2: I was very much shocked that Beyonce and Ivy Park are no longer together.
Speaker 1: Wait, Beyonce and Ivy Park or Ivy Park in Adidas.
Speaker 2: Oh so yeah, Ivy Park in Adidas.
Speaker 4: Okay, yes, Beyonce and Adidas are parting ways. A source close to the situation tells The Hollywood Reporter that the Grammy winning entrepreneur and the German lifestyle brand have mutually agreed to go their separate ways. There have apparently been major creative differences between Ivy Park and Adidas, and Beyonce is excitedly looking to reclaim her brand, chart her own path, and maintain her creative freedom.
Speaker 2: Do you have any Ivy Park? No, me, neither. But I don't have Ivy Park because anytime I tried to buy it, I gave us sort out. Oh really, yes, okay, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I always feel like, for whatever reason, like none of Beyonce's ventures outside of music have been like extremely successful. Robert Hayton, I'm not. I'm just observe. I'm saying, let's start off with what Halseidarion, right, that was her mother?
Speaker 2: No, that was her?
Speaker 1: I mean it was her mother. Well like her mother I guess was like the designer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was that was her.
Speaker 1: It was just like like as much as I love Beyonce, uh huh, Well.
Speaker 2: You know, this conversation's gonna laugh quick. I do love Beyonce.
Speaker 1: I am a reasonable and objective Beyonce fan. Okay, I like something when it's good. So as much as I like Beyonce and respect Beyonce, I like any like the products she would put out. I was never like, oh my gosh, I gotta go buy some Ivy Park, or I gotta go buy Hausidarion or whatever else she put out.
Speaker 2: I think that was it, and maybe some perfume. Do you like her movies? Okay? So I will not hate on the Queen Bee. Okay, you're not gonna get me in a rabbit hole and a trap. I am not going through. I don't want to be stung by the beehive. Okay, don't sting me. But Robin, we all know it's a perpetual Beyonce. Hey, I'm not. I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm a Beyonce realist beyond okay. The article says Beyonce's Ivy Park clothing line hasn't been a hot seller right now. She and Adidas are parting way, but.
Speaker 2: We had the COVID. I'm gonna blame this on the COVID. No, that's what it sounds good to me. My business still exists, Okay, Moving on her in the meantime, her husband is a two point five billionaire. How'd that happen? I mean, your money compounds eight compounds? Yeah, she My money hasn't been compounding. I'm like, Jay, could I have a loan or something? See?
Speaker 1: I mean is that okay? I don't think that's actual like cash in the bank?
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 1: It's like assets, stuff that you own, businesses that you own, you know, and they buy, they purchase certain.
Speaker 2: So how much Okay, if he's worth But if he's worth two point five billion, what's what's he ate of spades and all? Whatever? He was? He and he I think had a deal with Bacardi or he's in talks with Bacardi. I don't know who owns Bacardi, what the parent company is, whatever it is. I mean they've been But if you're a two point five billion dollar man, Well, how much cash you think you have on it? Like when you walk around all day, like when you're going taking Blue to school? Like how much cash you think you got in your pocket? None? What? You probably just have a little black card or something, Okay, but you need like you know, Blue might want to go to seven eleven. You don't really want to pull out the black card at seven eleven.
Speaker 1: I mean, okay, what do we think he might have a cool stack of like ten thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: In like Crisp one hundreds. I think so, yeah, I think something like that. And now when does he does he go to the club and make a rain? Like when does he pull that out? I don't think he's doing that anymore. No, No, every now and to get a private I mean not And I'm saying club not in a salacious way, but like club like just hang out, hang out like a gentleman's club, but not strippers, but just like hanging in lobster. Yeah right, just hanging out with your boys. Okay, yeah, okay, smoking smoke cars. Yeah yeah, I mean he probably Okay, So you said, when is he making a rain? No, he's like subtly putting whatever money in his palm and then like slipping it to the server or whatever, yes, or the dancer, the entertainer. I never said he went to go see strippers robbing. You are doing a whole lot where he over here with Beyonce and Jack. Why wouldn't he go see strippers. He might, but I'm not saying that. Okay, yeah, I'm just saying I'm thinking, if I have two point five billion dollars, right, what am I walking around with on a daily?
Speaker 1: Ten thousand dollars in cash? All hundreds? And then and then everything is is the black cars? And then what do you do at ones?
Speaker 2: Do you just throw them in the trash you're beneath that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, like your tip when you tip the valet, you're tipping in with a hundred. Oh, speaking of my child, and this is like such a good deed.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So when we are at Bajamar, Corey found a one hundred dollars bill walking, you know, around the casino.
Speaker 2: Okay, So we found the one hundred dollar bill. He was so excited.
Speaker 1: He was like looking around, like am I being He thought it was like a YouTube prank, right, Oh, speaking of YouTube pranks, did you say hear about this YouTuber that got shot? Okay, we'll get to that after this. So he thought it was a YouTube prank. So he's like looking around. So I'm like, hey, it's sures, keep it right, So he so I put it in my bag for him. Two nights later we're at dinner. He really really liked the waiter for whatever reason. The waiter was like, you know, smiling and happy and doing a good job, and Corey's like, mom, I want to give him that hundred dollars oh, and I was kind of like are you sure.
Speaker 2: Where? I was like no, I want to go to the spot. Yeah, and one was like, oh, son, that's so nice.
Speaker 1: So Corey did his one of his like first not first good deeds, but like, yeah, that's really sweet.
Speaker 2: Yeah. He gave the waiter one hundred dollars bill okay, and slipped it to him like jay Z, would you know on the low like yeah, thanks me for your Sarah and what did what did the way to do? He was just like wow, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, Corey big ball up, so good about himself.
Speaker 2: I'm sure he did. Yeah, okay, So jay.
Speaker 1: Z is not tipping like if like the bellman or whatever, it's gonna give him a hundred dollar bill.
Speaker 2: The valet guy's gonna give them a hundred dollar bill. Okay, yeah, okay, everyone I like everyone to get everyone gets Let me I want to roll up to day and maybe let me see him how much? Right? Ask me, can you carry his bag or something?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes.
Speaker 1: But speaking of so the YouTuber I saw this, this his recent This was in Dullestown Center in Virginia's a young kid, you know, probably eighteen whatever, So I don't know, was in the mall.
Speaker 2: He's a he's a YouTuber.
Speaker 1: He was doing you know how you always see these people pulling pranks on people, like in Walmart, and they're like, you know, doing all the stupid stuff and they're caption their there was their reaction. This kid pulls a prank on somebody and gets shot.
Speaker 2: Well, okay, what was the prank?
Speaker 4: Though?
Speaker 1: I don't even know what the prank was? Okay, I don't know. All I know is he got shot. He survived, but the person he was pranking clearly did not appreciate whatever he was, whatever was happening to them, and they shot him. He shot him in the middle of Dullas Town Center.
Speaker 2: In them all, what right? So this is a lesson? This in Virginia? Yes, Oh my god. Yes.
Speaker 5: Twenty one year old Tanner Cook was recording a prank inside Dullas Town Center with a friend Sunday when Coley allegedly shot him in the stomach.
Speaker 2: Practical dug and the guy shot.
Speaker 5: Colly's defense argued it was the victim who was antagonizing that day, saying his client was targeted, harassed, accosted, followed, and attempts to get away from the situation.
Speaker 1: So any charges filed here, I'm not quite sure. I need to like follow up on that. But like these kids out here and YouTube, these people who are pulling all these pranks for reactions, and they want to get you know, reactions, Like, y'all gotta.
Speaker 2: Be careful because you never know who you're dealing with, right, you need to do something else with your time, right, yes, right? But speaking of reaction, can t about reaction? Yes? Did you ever react? Oh? You might not have seen this. Did you have a reaction to the Dalai Lama? Oh? I did see that, because baby, I had a reaction I had when I tell you, I had a visceral reaction. What was your reaction? I screamed? I said, oh, hell no, not you messing with the kids.
Speaker 1: But the scary part is he has probably been doing that for other shits forever for a long time.
Speaker 2: So I saw. Okay, So if y'all don't know what we're talking about the Dalai Lama who's supposed to be a spiritual being, a spiritual leader being Buddhists. Yes, a monk of sorts, because I think there's various degrees of monks. This one in particular is like the monk of monks okay. And there's a picture of him kissing a young child, a boy, a boy, and then he's sticking his tongue out. What did he probably looked like he was the boy like ten eight eight maybe eight nine ten. Then he's sticking his tongue out and apparently the Dalai Lama said that he was just asking for the boy to suck his tongue. Yeah, and that was like what he does, and that's a joke or something. That is the most disgusting thing I've ever.
Speaker 1: Heard, so disgusting and that's really scary to think that like he's been doing this for a long time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and how and how that affects these kids. CARTI b decided to speak out against it, and people were like coming for her. What they I mean, listen, y'all got to get your priority because she's speaking out against the Dalai Lama because she's she was, like, I know, a pedophile when I see it. Yeah, and then people like came for her, and I don't really get it. All i'm gonna say is I'm here for CARTI I'm here for her speaking out. Yeah, I'm gonna say I think it's absolutely and utterly disgusting. I don't care what your explanation is. You you as a spiritual leaders, as a grown ass man, Yeah, do not do that to children. It's horrible and disgusting.
Speaker 1: It is horrible, and that makes me think of So we have a listener that works in the She works in the Maryland Attorney General's Office, and they just released a really in depth report on the Archdiocese of Baltimore and the decades of child sexual abuse by predator priests and a horrifying and pervasive cover up by the Catholic Church in the Archdiocese of Baltimore. And so, you know, if you're interested in reading it, check it out. It's on the Baltimore Sun. But you know, she just wanted to spread the word because I mean, it's just horrifying. It's there's more than the report shows astonishing depravity and sexual abuse of more than six hundred people in the Baltimore's Catholic Archdiocese, six hundred, six hundred decades of cover ups, and it was like to the point where it's like the officials, you know, you have like judges and stuff who were kind of like pushing it under the road.
Speaker 2: Okay, but how many priests are we hundred cases? How many priests we talk about? Let's do the math. I mean, I gotta read it.
Speaker 1: I didn't get a chance to like read all of it, and I'm gonna keep I'm gonna, you know, just read through it. But it's just like, I'm happy that this report exists. And yeah, I wonder like how many other you know, cities and stuff have reports like this. But like, you know, kudos to the people doing that work because this kind of stuff cannot continue to happen.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: This is just that's disgusting. So shout out to Katie. Katie sent that Katie Dorian. Okay, no, she's in the Maryland States Attorney General Office.
Speaker 2: So the vander Pump rules situation, which I can't believe is still a hot topics still the Tom Sanderval cheating on his girlfriend, Arianna, I got it. I think I'm getting it better now, Arianna. Arianna with Rachel.
Speaker 1: I guess her birth name is Rachel, but she calls herself Raquel. But the vander Pump people are calling her Rachel every.
Speaker 2: Chance they get. Listen. Whatever her name is, that girl. So he goes and does a podcast with Howie Man.
Speaker 1: Down right, and so I'm after they film their reunion.
Speaker 2: Okay, so they film the reunion. The reunion is not out yet. He does a podcast with a man that knows nothing about the show. Okay, no shade to you, Howie, you knew nothing about vander Parper. Okay, it was clear you were like you listened to it. I didn't listen to it. I listened to clips of it. Yeah. As I'm listening to it, which, by the way, I was in trigue, right, I was like, I was like, why did I listening? You know how you listen and you're like you got to turn everything off? I was like why.
Speaker 1: I was so intrigue. Okay, so what'd you get out of it?
Speaker 2: Hold on, I'm not doing But as I'm listening to it, and as I am an employee of Bravo, yeah, I say to myself, this man is gonna get in trouble, right, Like what do you do? And I so many things went through my head. I'm like, so, is how he affiliated with Bravo? No, no, it's how he affiliated with NBC.
Speaker 1: Well he had because he's on what is that show America's Got Talent?
Speaker 2: Is that NBC? That's NBC. It's an NBC Universal. Okay, it's so many things with himself. Yeah, but why the why of it all is like right? And I know, because you know, I knew the reports. Whatever that he did is sit down one on one with Andy that we haven't seen yet. So I'm like, why is he doing this right now? Is he getting paid for this? I was so intrigued. Yeah, yeah, the why is a is a big question. Yeah. Yeah. But what he did say, y'all was him and Arianna had broken up about forty eight hours before she found out he was cheating. Oh about thirteen minutes. Oh okay, finally was two weeks. Not the point. It was just like, dude, you have been with this swiman for nine years? Right, what's the point, What's like? Where does that? What's the point? There? You were they were he was cheating with the girl for like sel.
Speaker 1: Months, and so you're you want to point out, oh, we broke up two weeks before she found out, Like, does that make things better?
Speaker 2: And the fact that she's a friend of your girlfriend's does that help? Like, I'm confused, Tom.
Speaker 1: What I did see was he was blaming it on Okay, he blamed it on the liquor.
Speaker 2: He did a Jamie Fox did he blamed on alcohol. But he also.
Speaker 1: Okay, no, he from what I saw, I didn't really I just read little snippets or whatever he's blaming it on. Their relationship had kind of fizzled already fizzled, right, and she was going through some you know, tough times in her life. Somebody had passed away, and she maybe had some mental health struggles, and he just didn't want to leave her or something like. It's almost like he stayed because he felt bad for her, but you.
Speaker 2: Sheet on her with her girlfriend. I'm confided. It doesn't make any sense. I want time to stop talking. You stop talking.
Speaker 1: I mean, he definitely didn't do himself. He didn't do himself any favors, that's for sure. Like he needs to be quiet. I do feel like though, that there are are you know, there's more to the story than what we on the outside are just like seeing or hearing or making assumptions about do you know what I'm saying, but the real that one is the girl Raquel, Like I mean, it's like, that's your.
Speaker 2: Friend, not in them all right? And how much of a friend were they? Like? Were they talking every day? You know what I'm saying? Like, were they like, weren't they starting a business together? No? That was that was the other Katie, Shana, Sheena? Is it Sena? I think Arianna? Yeah, listen, I don't know, but y'all on the show together. Okay, let's just start there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Santava was all talking about like, oh, we were a brand and all that, which, so he's pretty much saying that they were to sticking staying together because of the show.
Speaker 2: I guess because they are a brand, which I want. I just want him to stop talking and and then true to form. Two days later, Andy Cohen comes out and says he was annoyed by the fact that Tim went and talked to Howie. I think annoyed is a nice way to say piss, piss, angry, fire cracking mad Andy, We're gonna talk for you.
Speaker 1: He was holldly okay, So I'm thinking Tom probably felt like he wasn't able to get everything out that he wanted to get out right, maybe maybe, but but come on now, but why But he's kind of waited until after all of that air to see what was edited out, to see like, Okay, do I need to say.
Speaker 2: Anything more right? I don't know how. I don't. I just don't know why. It was weird?
Speaker 1: Was he doing it as if he was trying to like beg for forgiveness type of situation.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to give his side a store, don't. I don't think he cares if anybody forgives him, because he said the first time that they kissed, it was magnetic. See, and that's the part that's like the stars aligned, it's like a pile on It's like it's like stop. Instead of just.
Speaker 1: Being like, yeah, this isn't good, it's like he's trying to justify it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, you know, people do things strange, things changed reasons, right, But this is what I think is gonna happen because I saw this and I was encouraged, Honey, I was encouraged. So we've had about twenty years of Britney and Christina Aguilera, yes, hating each other. Christina and Britney Spears have hate each other. They're both Mickey Mouse girls. They were competitors. They were competitors. My album comes out and then your album comes out and I've sold more than you. All that drama, right, kind of like Arianna and Raquel. I want to have sex with him. No, I want to have sex with im. Want to kiss him, I want to kiss him the same thing whatever, same thing. Anyway, Brittany and Christina did a carpool karaoke. It was off made. They say, yeah, because you have been on vacation. Okay, so they did a car pool carryo. We was just gether. It was on the internet now, it was on the Instagram. Oh my gosh. Okay, and they were singing their songs. Yeah. So Brittany was like, baby, give me one month chance it. Christine was like, oh y, you know how Christina says baby. I mean it was it was amazing. It was amazing, not just correct you please.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Britney Spears song is not baby give me one more chance, It is.
Speaker 2: Hit me baby one more time. Oh and then the second versus baby, no, was that justin Timberla. That ain't nobody. I don't know. I just need to correct you.
Speaker 1: Okay, because the Britney spears lovers are gonna come for you. I don't Britney, but I loved the fact that they were together.
Speaker 2: I love both have blown her out the water. Hu well, but we know, I mean that's that's not a competition. I mean we know Christina can't sing. She got pipes.
Speaker 1: I have been wondering where Christina Aguilera has been like.
Speaker 2: She she's been waiting for Brittany to speak to her. She's not making new music. I think the music industry is difficult. Come on, and so I don't know. She's been trying to get her chaps together. She it's hard to be like like that is hard to tell very well if y'all could see the efforts. Maybe so it's not baby give me one more chance, hit me baby one more time. I guess you know.
Speaker 1: It's like tomato tomato, like baby give me one more chance and hit me baby one more time.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's like the same message, right right, right, But can you imagine them doing a project together, Brittany and Christina. They would kill it because Brittany would give you pop and then Christina would come in with the vocals. Okay, yeah, all right, that would be a bop okay, yeah, and then Beyonce would come and then Robin would hate it the end. Anyway, we got to get out of here. Guys. We love y'all so much and we totally appreciate y'all. Don't forget to go the Podcast Festival and at Atlanta, the Black Effect Podcast Festival, and don't ever forget to live your life either reasonable or shaky or both. Bye bye. Reasonably Shady is a production of the Black Effect podcast Network.
Speaker 1: For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows
Speaker 2: And you can connect with us on social media at Robin Dixon, ten, Giselle Bryant, and Reasonably Shady