Speaker 1: Wait till I give my money.
Speaker 2: Attention Attention.
Speaker 3: Invest Fest twenty twenty four is coming back to Atlanta and we ad earn your leisure are doing a crazy promotion. For every item you purchase on investfestyl dot com will submit your name in a raffle to win an all inclusive experience to invest Fest twenty twenty four. You're automatically entered into the raffle to win this all inclusive experience. Here's what you'll win. Round trip airfare to Atlanta Fort SIU from Friday to Monday, or a one thousand dollars transportation and food stipend. One hotel room for three nights from Friday to Monday, two VIP tickets to invest Fest, two night life wristbands to all invest Fest Entertainment Network events, and black car service to and from Atlanta Airport. This offer runs until the end of June's get your merchant investfskyl dot com and have a chance to win the grand Prime. See you at invest Fest twenty twenty four.
Speaker 1: Bitcoin yep, so Bitcoin, it dropped a little bit, I believe from it's all time high. I think it's currently hovering around that sixty seven range. Sixty eight thousand ranged it was seventy three thousand last week. Well, you know, still holding strong. So we had we're a month away, thirty thirty two days away to bitcoin having happens, right, So let's just talk about that for people that don't know. And then also, what do we think is going to happen to all cryptocurrencies Bitcoin included after the having takes place.
Speaker 4: I mean, I think there'll be a little bit of a drop after having but all my crypto enthusiasts, you can tune in now and clip this up. Now we're looking at return over five or ten years. There's no close competitor. I know, like sen Ci has done incredibly well and video has done incredibly well. If you look over a five or ten year period, Bitcoin is given the best return possible. Of course, after all time high, people were complaining that it fell to sixty nine thousand, like it fell to forty.
Speaker 2: I'm like, it's barely a harsh pullback.
Speaker 4: Michael Sailor made the case that a doesn't have to be a currency, it can just be a great store value, which I agree with one thousand percent.
Speaker 2: It could go to I don't know.
Speaker 4: Maybe sixty five, sixty four and then pop back up. But I think more important than what will happen in thirty two days thirty one days from now, I think the real thing is to make sure that you're holding for a year, year and a half because I don't know if we will get another opportunity like this. It's a lot going on the banking, a lot going on in real estate, a lot going on in the general market. But like one of the places that there's been a lot of certainty in terms of mass game has been Bitcoin. And if you don't have some exposure, I think you are are definitely going to mess out.
Speaker 2: So continue to hold for the long term.
Speaker 4: I don't think it'll get to one hundred thousand this year, but next I think it'll crack that mark. But I think they have really made their mark on the investment world, and over the last twelve or thirteen years, there's been no question like what's been the best investment in terms of return despite the volatility, and that is Bitcoin.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so bigcoin having is an event that happens every four years. It reduces the reward for mining new blocks of bitcoin, and it's designed to control the supply of bitcoin and maintain the scarcity aspect of it. So that's why it's called having. So it's one of these things that I saw a JP Morgan put it. I think it was JP Morgan. They put a report out saying that they they expect bitcoin price to drop as a result of having, and you know, some people have different points of views on it, but it is if you're interested in crypto or bitcoin, is something that you should be aware of because it is something that happens on schedule every four years, and it's going to come a point in time where there will be no more bitcoin. So that's why it's a scarcity model. It's not something that's like the US dollar where they can constantly just print money for a.
Speaker 2: Trillions of it.
Speaker 5: So in a sense that every four years, it takes about almost I think two hundred and ten thousand blocks or made right. So bitcoin is something that is mined and so the having is was the reward for mining, and so again it happens.
Speaker 2: Every four years, so they said, I have the statistics here.
Speaker 5: The first reward was fifty bitcoin, right, and that was prior to twenty twelve. Four years later November twenty eighth, and it was twenty five bitcoins, right, So four years after that, in July of twenty sixteen, it was twelve point five, and so you can see that the reward has been cut in half every four years. May of twenty twenty it was down to six point twenty five, and then April this year, which is in thirty two days, that is going to be cut down to three point one twenty five. And you can do the math right, in four years, which would be twenty twenty eight, it'll be down to like one point something. So every year the reward for mining it gets less. There is an infinite supply thing around twenty one billion, and so when that supply is made, they're not.
Speaker 2: Making it anymore.
Speaker 5: So as the less of the amount of the quantity of the asset, which is the bitcoin, you can see the appreciation of it. I guess the and we said this bitcoin moves in four year cycles, and this is why. But it's kind of one of these things when we look into I would equate it to watching a company going into its earnings, and sometimes the value is kind.
Speaker 2: Of built in as you get to that point.
Speaker 5: Ye, as we're approaching this having date, is the value built in already when it gets to seventy three thousand, do we see a pullback.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's too hot about this point. You gotta wait for it to pull it back.
Speaker 4: But if Halvin does present a case where it gets to maybe fifty five thousand, like it would be a good buying opportunity for sure. And once again, I think there's some rules with Thumb that always last. Never buy the high and never buy a base off of hype. Kudos to the people that have hell since twenty twenty or twenty twenty two. But a pullback is gonna happen, especially in crypto, like a ten percent, fifteen percent drop can happen in two or three days, thirty percent drop can happen in a month. Like take advantage of it when it's there, and don't be on the sideline, like, damn, I missed out because when the quot quote unquote crypto winner happened, a lot of people were sitting on the sideline as opposed to buying, and now they're kind of missing out.
Speaker 2: So this next opportunity, continue to buy and you have a lot of safety.
Speaker 4: Larry Fink, big meach of bitcoin, came in. He's given me all the floor, so you know, over the next four or five years is going to go up. I think black rocking Fidelity now on twenty six billion worth of bitcoin and they're they're hitching their wag into it. So if it does drop there at least there is a floor. They're on the institutional side for sure.
Speaker 2: Some four years it'll be the having will be one point five.
Speaker 5: To six, and so you can see as the appreciation and we can look now right for this four year cycle, we said that fourth year of the cycle is usually the best in.
Speaker 2: Terms of a percentage gain.
Speaker 5: Twenty twenty eight, that would be a pace for it to be again at another height. And if we're at seventy thousand, you can see the easy case where people are saying bitcoin can go to one hundred to one hundred and twenty thousand.
Speaker 2: You can kind of see the case why they would say that. Remembers that forty.
Speaker 4: Nine hundred what in twenty twenty so to get from there to seventy thousand, and Vidia has had a.
Speaker 2: Hell of a run.
Speaker 4: Sha, I wish Apple would have bought a bunch of bigcoin. I know y'all doing that Google Jym and ideal, but y'all, it is the Michael Saylor strategy and just bought up every bitcoin you could and mind them through the iPhone.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's part of the that's part of the investing in strategy.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 5: Do you have the mental discipline and forty two to withstand that?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 5: When you see something go from twenty thousand down to four, are you willing to stay in there and say, all right, well, I believe in this this asset, I'm going to stay with it and take.
Speaker 2: That appreciation right up, which could happen again.
Speaker 5: I don't think it goes down to four thousand from seventy, but it could have a pullback.
Speaker 2: That's what we say.
Speaker 5: Invest in it if you believe in it, don't put all your eggs in one basket.
Speaker 2: Have a percentage of your portfolio in there and enjoy the ride.
Speaker 6: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right, leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,