Speaker 1: It's time for the Bobby Bones post show.
Speaker 2: Here's your host, Bobby the Bone.
Speaker 3: Oh a couple of.
Speaker 1: Stories that I thought were super funny this morning. A woman discovered that her husband was cheating, and in a way that I hadn't heard yet, because mostly it's like they see text or there was like a smell of something. But their puppy had something weird in its stomach. It turns out it ended up being underwear, a thong, but it wasn't hers. It was a woman he was cheating with.
Speaker 3: Well, well, well, but the puppy could have gotten that from.
Speaker 1: Anywhere, But it turns out that's not what happened. The puppy didn't get it from anywhere. A woman discovered that her husband was cheating after their puppy got sick after swallowing a thong, But she didn't know them that thong. The dog's okay, This is from the mirror. If you're thinking about cheating on your partner, the mirror says, you'll be caught eventually. Cheaters are usually out of by technology, but this time it was a dog. Dude, that's all.
Speaker 3: But how did they How do they know that was.
Speaker 4: The X ray? They probably should to take the dog in.
Speaker 3: Yeah no, no, but who confessed like, okay, that's what.
Speaker 1: They ended up being a confessional.
Speaker 3: He was just like, okay, there are so many excuses he could have come up with.
Speaker 1: You just deny, deny. You can't improve that denying. Uh No, he got caught the end. Uh there was another one, and I just thought this was ridiculous. Basically, one in ten people say it is always acceptable to take home the pin the server gives you whenever they give you your bill. They think like one in ten. Great, it's not a majority, but even one in ten they feel like you need to steal the pin. You feel like, that's that's your pin.
Speaker 2: I mean sometimes they are really nice and they're pretty cool pins, and I take them.
Speaker 1: But you probably know you shouldn't.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Probably.
Speaker 2: I assume the restaurant gives them those pins to use, so I assume they expect people to take them.
Speaker 1: What So then you're one of them who thinks it's acceptable to take.
Speaker 2: It because I mean, I guarantee they have a stockpile in the back and they're like, oh, you know what, I mean, they plan for those.
Speaker 1: But the thing is, most of those pins are just normal pins. They don't like, say the restaurant. I mean, I guess if it were like some sort of marketing Yeah, John's Burger's number one in service, pass this pen to a friend type thing, Okay, but if it's just like an old bic or like I bought a nice pin for the first time in my life that I think about it. I got it for eighty bucks on eBay, and the only reason I even bought it was because I think it was like seventy two. That's eighty right, Yes, I never even I don't even know what that really is, except I know it's an expensive pen. The only expensive pin I've ever had is one the listener gave me here, which Arkansas on it.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's a cool one.
Speaker 1: But I've started to like write in this book all the time. I'm doing a couple of things. I'm not really journaling wait anymore, but now I'm just like keeping track of thoughts because I'm probably at some point can write another book, and so I journaling this stuff. Not only journaling, but it's kind of journaling.
Speaker 3: Probably what it is. I have a diary.
Speaker 1: It's got a code on it and everything. It's got a password on it, no key in a lot password though, so I was like, you know, I should get a nice pin because I wrote with this one on it and it was good. And so I went on eBay and I just clicked ending soonest fancy pins, and then I found one that nobody was bidding on. It was like a six hundred dollars pen. Why you'd pay that much for a pin? I have no idea? And so I just saw it with like one minute left, and I bid on it, and I want it, no idea, want.
Speaker 3: To get it? Thought?
Speaker 1: No, I don't even know what the difference is. And if it sucks, I'm gonna let you guys know, let me see.
Speaker 3: I think you gotta buy refills for that too, right, Really it's not ever lasting?
Speaker 4: Well, it was like a gobstopper, dude, the pin is forever, but the e is not.
Speaker 1: Let me see, let me see. Okay, it is a I'm gonna find it here buying on eBay. H I don't see it anymore? Do you think I did? I don't have it anymore. Do you think they were like, why'd you buy a penny?
Speaker 3: More on?
Speaker 1: I don't even see it.
Speaker 3: Could it have been one of those glitches, you know, We're like, oh, we didn't realize we put it that low.
Speaker 1: Okay, purchases, Okay, giant whistles, waiting for that to come.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, read your purchases. I want to hear this.
Speaker 1: Okay, Cal Ripken Jr. Silver Signature nineteen ninety five Upper Deck.
Speaker 3: I did.
Speaker 1: My favorite thing to do is go ending soonest. I'veout signed Cal ripping card for one dollar. One dollar. Oh wow, exactly, That's what I said. That's why I do ending sooness because I try to find stuff that people aren't seeing. Okay, I got giant whistle with lanyards, two pack, four point five inches, forty one dollars. You got those two huge whistles. We're trying to find calas. I'm hoping they're like like a watermelon size, but I got a feeling they're like smaller for our show twenty five whistles. We want to do sign whistles, so I'm trying to experiment with that. A lou Brock Hall of Fame eighty five signed PSA DNA nineteen seventy nine Tops Cardinals baseball card. I got that ordered that how much of that one fifty two dollars? Order two over the past month to Anthony Edwards rookie cards, Yeah, one one not you just start the value on those. The skyrocketed after last night. They're already going way up. I got a mont Blanc Meister stuck Lepetite prints roller pin one sixty four. That's what the pen I got. It's eighty six dollars and to me, I would never spend that money on of pen except for its supposed to be six hundreds. I'm look at all I'm saving. It's the dumbest logic ever, dude.
Speaker 3: Don't lose that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, can be a special pin.
Speaker 1: Oh it's being sent to the studio too. I'll never see it because.
Speaker 3: People steal things around here. That's why not anymore.
Speaker 4: We've got a new system for mail. I feel like thanks are getting distributed.
Speaker 1: Still, run google how much this pen is? Wait lunch? When I stole them? I know, but you stole something in his but eye for an eye we go biblical way around here. Hey, will you google this to see how much this pen's really worth? The problem is, guys, it's like hard to write, but you got are you ready?
Speaker 3: MA want mom blanc?
Speaker 1: That's one word, meister duck, one word, Emmy. I s T E R S t U C K. Mester stuck me, petite, That must mean it's.
Speaker 4: Oh no, it's like a little tank miniature.
Speaker 1: Hold on, Prince.
Speaker 4: Those half pins like.
Speaker 1: The Royalty Prince roller ball, Yeah, Prince rollerball pin one sixty four. Okay, it looks like they go new And this is this is how much? That's what I see two And this is not even taken out of the box. I got it for eighty bucks. That's a deal, right, I've never even used it.
Speaker 3: It is a little smaller than a normal pen though, Petite, that's so dumb. It's not tiny like you'll still be able to write with it.
Speaker 1: Is it like when you take a pencil all the way down to the very end?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, well you can't write with you.
Speaker 1: I don't have any class. I have no idea what fancy things I buy.
Speaker 3: It's still nice though, and it's red. Oh and I like that. You know what's cool about the mont blancs on the very top. It's got like a little uh out and cap the very top.
Speaker 4: That's the signature.
Speaker 3: That's a signature.
Speaker 1: Look what's what what's just have on it?
Speaker 3: Just a click thing on top of it.
Speaker 4: Would be the very top see the very top top part. It's like a little white thing that looks like a little mountaintop like it, you.
Speaker 3: Know, with a snow with a snowcap.
Speaker 4: You're at the peak.
Speaker 1: But do people ever see somebody riding with a pin and go, heye, nice pin?
Speaker 4: But they would know if you're a kid.
Speaker 1: I've never really, I've never thought.
Speaker 2: I've never met a pin person in my life.
Speaker 3: My dad had a mon blanc.
Speaker 1: Really oh dank, so I should like flaun it.
Speaker 3: Oh dude. He always kept it right here.
Speaker 1: Where's the necklace?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what he did. He can put it right like where you put sunglasses. He'd always carry his pen there.
Speaker 1: So I have a mont blank deep blue or blacking. That's oh, I don't know. I literally just saw there was normally six hundred bucks and bttle.
Speaker 2: Well, the refills are eighteen dollars a pop.
Speaker 3: That's not bad.
Speaker 1: But when you have to refill it, not every time you're write I.
Speaker 2: Don't know, or you can get it, or you can get the ink bottle for twenty five dollars.
Speaker 4: It says we probably don't want to think.
Speaker 3: That's like to do old school with like a feather and like a pen refill.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. I bought that. You want to hear a couple more things I bought her No, this fun game. I bought a this is one of those. I saw it last minute. I bought a twenty twenty four Thurman Thomas in Oklahoma state uniform signed card eighteen dollars.
Speaker 3: This is a decent priced autograp that's what I click.
Speaker 1: I click auto card ending soonest, and the ones that I feel like are being way under but I jump on those. I lose a lot of them too. I have a Keith Hernandez.
Speaker 3: Signed some Seinfeld.
Speaker 1: Wait, some of the mets I remember.
Speaker 3: From Seinfeld the single spit theory? Is that what it called this?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the spit theory. I have a nineteen eighty four Ryan Samberg signed National League Championship game ticket, which is pretty cool because I clicked those kind of things. But anyway, that's on. I bought the Billy Ripkin f face bat. I mean, there's an error card from way back in the day, and Billy Ripkin is Calwerkin's brother. The guy was talking about earlier on the front of the card. On the bottom of the bat. They didn't know it when they first issued it. It says the F word and face someone had written as a joke, like he's holding the back hold in the bat for his baseball card and it says face. The later issuance is the card. They're blurred out, but the first and so I found one of those and bought it. Oh, graded yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean we all talked about this kids because they wrote that they have farms on a card.
Speaker 1: And how they missed it, who knows. But anyway, people will say it's acceptable to take a pin. It's not, by the way, that's not which ones are, like the hotels, those are good, right, Okay, so that's all about the bantory. In two New Poles, no, the banks is like chained down.
Speaker 2: I mean they like you were robbing the place. Wh you take the pin?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 1: In two New Poles, yeah you are because it's chained down.
Speaker 2: It's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: In two New Poles, thirty nine percent of people say it's okay to take the pin from a hotel room.
Speaker 2: I take it every time.
Speaker 1: I don't mind the pin from the hotel room, though.
Speaker 2: I take the pin, the pad everything.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's they got their logo on it fixed. And when you travel. They want you to think of them, and they're not great pins.
Speaker 3: It's fereal.
Speaker 1: They're not mom blockade, they're not if that thing is so small lipathy. And eight percent of people say it's acceptable to still the pen from a restaurant.
Speaker 3: Da da da da dah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the restaurant thing. I just wouldn't. I would never have thought.
Speaker 3: I've never thought that I was.
Speaker 1: We were eating yesterday, having like a it's was breakfast to me because I slept all day, but I think it was lunch for my wife. And we went to have lunch and we were with a friend and somebody that I had mentored on IDOL who came by and they were like, hey, what's up. And I had a second cause I don't know if you don't remember somebody from a certain place, You're like, well this I don't. I'm not putting this together.
Speaker 3: She was like, Hi, how are I?
Speaker 1: And I'm like, something's not right. I know you have no idea where I know you're from, but I know I should know you. So it took me a second. She's She's like, I just moved to Nashville. Whatever turns out. Last night was also the finale of American Idol, which I haven't really watched much since I left the show the last two seasons. But everybody's like, oh, if you go on Idol, you don't want to win, because the thing now is you do want to win, because they don't have any of your rights anymore. It's just a show where you go on, you try to win, you get a little prize, you have access to things, you get a lot of social following. And I didn't know the girl who won. But that old school You want to go on idle, but you don't want to win. They don't lock you up anymore, because nobody would go on the show then they would just be like, I'll stay on TikToker, Instagram.
Speaker 3: Lock you up?
Speaker 1: You mean like not in a record deal. You have the option to things, but you don't. They don't force you into things anymore, or I say force you. They're not contractually obligated to stay on the show. You have to sign something to go like top five. But I didn't know the girl that won, and I saw Katy Perry's last episode was last night.
Speaker 3: But Luke's still in it if.
Speaker 1: They bring it back another season. That show has been seasoned to season for a while, which most shows are now. So I'm sure they'll bring and put a female on if they come back another year, because they're not gonna it's not gonna be sausage fest up there. Maybe three dudes. Yeah, I don't think so so, but I just saw it in my timeline that it was last night. Didn't watch it. Watch a basketball game, Watch two basketball games.
Speaker 3: Watch both of them.
Speaker 1: Watch both. I watched probably a game and a quarter all in.
Speaker 3: Did you watch golf?
Speaker 1: I watched Saturday after the arrest. Yeah, that was crazy, but I didn't care yesterday so much. There you go. You've heard of fexting.
Speaker 3: Excuse me.
Speaker 1: I know it does sounds worse. It does sound worse.
Speaker 3: It's worse than the other one.
Speaker 1: What's the other one? Oh yeah, that's that's when you fight solely by using text message. So the F is for fighting, not got it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's not They should go up with another one, fight stein something, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like, I think fexting is it. It just feels like the other one. For some people, introverts, especially, fexting offers a way to think through their arguments rather than just going at it. Yeah, I think everybody should fix for the first part of the argument so they don't get emotional, and then you join in like through the fext But.
Speaker 4: Some of the fexting can cause more confusion than not.
Speaker 1: With me. I enjoy writing it out and fexted. I enjoy I fexed on it long. Interesting I've known from a fexting that's from the Huffington Post. I'd never heard it called fexting though, I'll be honest with you, it's the only reason I brought the story up. If tops the box office, that's going to Movie Mike for a second. Hey, Movie Mike was this animated.
Speaker 5: The characters were animated, but it was live action people. Ryan Reynolds was in.
Speaker 1: It, So it's real humans with cartoons like Garfield. Yeah, okay, got it. Was it good?
Speaker 5: It was pretty good for a kid's movie.
Speaker 1: John Krasinski's film about imaginary friends come to live grab the top spot with thirty five million. How was the thirty five million? What was the expectation?
Speaker 5: Pretty low for a big summer kids movie. Probably expected more like fifty sixty million.
Speaker 1: Also, maybe it wasn't a huge success in their mind.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I just think there's nothing special about the movie. Movie that really made families want to go see it. So it's pretty average.
Speaker 1: And was he the voice of the main person?
Speaker 5: Is a human in the movie?
Speaker 1: Got it reat? Isn't it too?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Who was the voice?
Speaker 5: It was like Bill Hayter, A lot of other voices, a lot of maybe the comedians.
Speaker 1: Who was the voice of the main Was there a main one? Carol the main?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 5: That was cool, big purple one.
Speaker 1: That was Steve Carrell. Yeah, that's cool. That's that's Jim and Steve Carell and Michael Scott.
Speaker 5: A heavy, heavy office influence.
Speaker 1: Did they make any office references at all?
Speaker 5: No, just the people in it? And then is his wife Emily Blunt was one of the voices too.
Speaker 1: Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes finished second? Did you like that one?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I loved the Planet of the Apes movie.
Speaker 1: Didn't see this one yet.
Speaker 5: I saw it.
Speaker 1: You like this one?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's a little slow in the beginning.
Speaker 1: Is it long?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's like two and a half hours.
Speaker 1: That's two movies. Just separate it. Because I love these Planet of the Apes.
Speaker 5: They're making two more of them, so yeah, they should make four.
Speaker 1: Then just make those two and they cut them in half.
Speaker 3: How many are there total.
Speaker 1: I think they're different versions.
Speaker 3: No, I know, but plan of the apes since you believe this was the seventh eighthall but with the old school and yeah, they go back to like the sixties.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the seventies. I think there were six of them then, so there was another trilogy in between there. There's the Tim Burton one that was terrible with Mark Wahlberg, and then this one.
Speaker 1: I liked the Mark Wahlberg ones he did. I think I remember watching it going that was cool. I think as a long time ago.
Speaker 5: It's like two thousand and one or two. The Fall Guy that was with the Emily Blunt and Ryan Gosling.
Speaker 1: That was fun, loosely based off the Lee Majors Fall Guy TV show. Yeah, he liked it.
Speaker 5: It's good it Also, these movies aren't really doing so well this summer so far. Everything kind of in a slump. That one's gonna lose a lot of money.
Speaker 1: The Amy Whinehouse biopic Back to Black. Have you seen that?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't like biopics. It just came out.
Speaker 1: Is it was it like a wide release?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it just didn't really any buzz.
Speaker 1: I've heard no buzz saw.
Speaker 3: I saw a billboard on the side of the road that had Amy white whitehouse, and I was like, what was weird. I had to take a double take because usually they have like shows coming to town.
Speaker 1: I was like, well, like a billboard. I didn't know you thought it could have been a Yeah, yeah, yeah, I was speaking to that. We started watching a show last night called Dark Matter on Apple.
Speaker 4: Oh is it good?
Speaker 1: We watched one episode. It's hard to say. After one episode I liked it. It made me want to jump out of the second episode. But after one episode's tough because it's really just like the character set up and then by the end of it, you're like, oh, this is what we're doing. But it's about a guy who gets another timeline, Like, oh, all.
Speaker 4: I know is I watched a little preview I guess as someone like saying by to his wife and he was going to meet a friend.
Speaker 1: He met that friend.
Speaker 3: Where was he going?
Speaker 1: He met the friend at the bar?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, at a bar.
Speaker 1: No, that really has noth that didn't have much to do. Did you watch the whole review? No, okay, yeah, it's about him. It's about it, says a physicist who is kidnapped and sent to a parallel universe in which another version of his life unfolds because of a different choice he made fifteen years previously. That's right, there's an hour and that's my alley.
Speaker 4: Oh. I finished Sugar, and I was like.
Speaker 1: What, don't say anything.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying anything, but but you said what what?
Speaker 1: I loved it? And Mike, if you watched Sugar.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, yeah, no, oh he's watched one episode of The End Matter.
Speaker 1: You haven't seen Sugar, but one episode? Okay, Sugar. I liked Sugar and then I ended up really loving Sugar.
Speaker 4: Could you have.
Speaker 1: Let Nobody can say whatever, but I don't. But there's there's a history the wheel. Ready, there's a history. There's a history. There's a history, so you can say whatever. But I'm just gonna say there's a history.
Speaker 4: I feel like you could give this a way because like it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're telling yourself that.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't know.
Speaker 1: But you can't even tell people who funk. You're just waiting, waiting deeper and deeper.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's good though.
Speaker 1: You finish it. Yeah, I really liked it. Yeah, I liked it, and then I.
Speaker 4: Really and I feel like they set up for oh yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Think it's I don't know if it gets renewed or not. I haven't heard, but.
Speaker 3: So whatever happens at the end makes you think there's season two.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The whole thing is he's a private investigator. He's hired to investigate the disappearance of Olivia Siegel, the granddaughter of a Hollywood producer, and so it's a whole like investigation thing. So you find out all this stuff as it goes like you expect. But obviously with any show where you're doing an investigation, they're unexpected twist and turns. Sure, you know that's any investigation.
Speaker 3: So thank you, But bones you loved it afterwards? Yeah? And then Amy you're like, it's okay, No, I liked it.
Speaker 1: I liked it, and then I liked it. Then at the end I was like, I loved it.
Speaker 3: Okay, Amy, did you ever love it?
Speaker 4: I really liked it.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna say anything else.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Hey, Ray, play voice more number six. Please.
Speaker 6: I don't listen to your show, but I saw you on the ACMs, and every single person who interviewed you were cupping air balls midair, cuffing the balls work in the shaft.
Speaker 4: I don't know why.
Speaker 1: What does that mean the fact that someone would call and find our voicemail number after watching these? So when I talk, I talk like this on my hands. We have a microphone, especially, I do some of these other hand. I didn't stay here, so I just use my hands. So I guess this is like I don't do it like this, but that would be cupping a ball.
Speaker 3: Oh you do like the ball?
Speaker 1: I use my hand, Yeah, like this?
Speaker 3: And then what about stroking the shaft?
Speaker 1: I think you just wanted to say that.
Speaker 3: That's very strange.
Speaker 1: And I bet you he started the show before too.
Speaker 2: Oh you for sure listen, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, you're.
Speaker 1: Just trying to get a little little little pop in there. Let's do a little mid role, speaking of little things, speaking of my shaft in the mineral. Let's do this all right? What else we got here? Do you take baths? When people took a hot bath daily for eight weeks to help them manage anxiety better than prescription medicine, I'm not recommending that. I'm ready. I'm recommended. If you're on medicine, don't give it up until your doctor says, I consult your doctor. Change it to bats. How do you put away your socks.
Speaker 3: Oh, we don't.
Speaker 2: What do you mean put them away? Your ball them?
Speaker 1: Do you take the top?
Speaker 4: Is?
Speaker 1: Put them over? Do you just stack on top of each other?
Speaker 4: Fold them all?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Ball so much easier.
Speaker 1: I stacked line.
Speaker 3: What are you talking about? Two on one on top of the other.
Speaker 1: Life like six at a time to well, yeah, but the two are together, so if they're like I have my I have a drawer for black socks and white sox right beside each other, and then I have white ankle, white nose shows and white tall.
Speaker 4: Are you telling us right now? You take clothes from the dryer and fold them and put them in a.
Speaker 1: Drawer them I don't take them from the dryer, but they're put in the closet. And so then I organize them because no one wants organized in the way I want to organize them. So I put my close up.
Speaker 3: I know who is and you don't fold them. I can take it.
Speaker 1: I can take a video when we get home. Cool two drawers, black socks, white sox, and they're they're all stacked on top of each other.
Speaker 2: You explain why? Yeah, Like why don't juice ball of like normal people?
Speaker 3: You can stretch.
Speaker 1: That way, I get more shelf space because I put in one of those divider three dividers, no show ankle, long black white, and then I hate to grab a Nike sock and a long stock that's not a Nike sock. It mess with my head sometimes I can't find it, so I stack them.
Speaker 3: Do you have any other colors?
Speaker 1: If you have, askpect they're put over on like a side side like a dress socks, and they are not bald, but they're folded together like a humpy Yeah. Ashally, I take a video on a gain.
Speaker 3: I got you. I'll post it up there.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying it's normal or right.
Speaker 4: I think as long as you have a system that works for you very much, have a system, and it's what's normal.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: We have a big basket where all the socks are in.
Speaker 2: That's what I had growing up college sock basket.
Speaker 3: It's terrible.
Speaker 1: It's a big basket. But then I would just have to go places and not have matching socks. I don't even like to wear matching brands different socks in my shoes. That's a bad luck day. Really. Yeah, I kind of have this odd sock thing. I guess I didn't really know I had so like, if you have a Didas sho don't say.
Speaker 4: It, don't say if you have Nike shoes Nike socks, Yes.
Speaker 3: There you go. I like that one.
Speaker 4: What's wrong with the Didas?
Speaker 1: Nothing? If I have a Dida socks and any to wear Didas shoes, can't do mix match?
Speaker 4: What do you do with shoes that don't make socks? Doesn't matter? Like, say it's a brand of shoes, but they don't make a sock.
Speaker 1: I wear a sock with no logo on it. Okay, du What kind of stupid question is that? Everybody knows the answer to that one?
Speaker 3: Got her?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the stupidest question never heard. Yeah, let's see what else I got. I got lots of notes. Here's some jokes that Mike d and I wrote just in case I got the call up during the ACMs. You never know, you know, somebody listen. I've not got to host the ACMs yet or the CMA's for that matter. It doesn't mean I'm not ready. So I had way more jokes than this, but I thought, let me just get online. I'll do some jokes. They're not gonna let me tell, but they weren't even saying they were gonna. Let me tell but it's like five minutes for the show. Reebe is sick. She can't walk out on stage. What are we gonna do? Well, I'm already doing backstage, So just throw these jokes in the prompter. Let's go like I'm ready. So I'm sitting there and I'm before I go on and I'm getting like my hair done or whatever.
Speaker 3: So here you go.
Speaker 1: It's great to be back at the ACMs at the Star in Frisco, Texas. The nominees for the Entertainer of the Year category is stacked this year. Six men, one woman, which is also the last thing in jelly rolls Google search history. Safety is a paramount of Portus tonight. So if you look at road three, seat four, they have double Bolton Morgan Wallen's chair to the ground. You're safe, everybody. Well, it looks like everyone's here tonight. Well not everyone. Florida Georgia line not here. They weren't nominated this year, but also they're currently finalizing their divorce. Luckily they had a prenup. Though Tyler Hubbard got ninety percent of the fan base and Brian Kelly got all the drink coasters from the FBL Barnacle chasing old forming a tribute to Toby Keith tonight, he'll be doing shit, have been a cowboy and others. Toby once told me he makes more money in merch and one night than the president does in an entire year. That's two hudred and fifty thousand dollars and just merch, which equals the amount of money all the nominees spent on spray cans tonight.
Speaker 3: Anyway, Bye, everybody, thank you, it's pretty good.
Speaker 1: Thank you. I wondered if Jelly Roll was gonna get he didn't get upset. Six guys one girl. That's like a dirty like I do understand that one. Well, then you weren't supposed to. That means you don't look up stuff like two girls, one three girls, three guys one girl. I'll be called running a train?
Speaker 3: Is that a thing? What have I ever heard of that?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: You're out of your mind. No, I have no idea what somebody google six guys one girl. That's six guys doing it to one girl.
Speaker 3: Oh, okay, did you know that, Amy?
Speaker 4: I don't know. I try not to really think about it.
Speaker 2: You've never heard of a choo choo is bull grab eddy back?
Speaker 1: Maybe?
Speaker 3: I mean, guys, I would tell you if I knew what that was.
Speaker 1: Maybe a bullcap's bag.
Speaker 3: You go to my Google search and.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah yeah yeah yeah, so there's there's there were those. There were some others too. I didn't put in that clip though I didn't feel like the drama, but I was ready case the drama needed to be on a big stage.
Speaker 3: I like the chair one that was good.
Speaker 2: That one was the best.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the coasters, I mean, I mean that's that's.
Speaker 4: So when you're telling jokes, you just have to like eliminate, like when you're roasting somebody. I guess that is a roast towards F Gail.
Speaker 1: Right, that's a joke.
Speaker 3: It's not f Jail half of F Gail.
Speaker 1: And I have said many times I'm team Tyler.
Speaker 5: Okay and the Beef.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, okay. I don't know. You just have to like not worry about people's I don't what anybody's gonna think.
Speaker 1: Well, no I do, because I wanted to the jelly roll joke. I ran it by somebody's like, you can get mad at this if you know what do you get? Uh six guys. One girl also the last thing in jelly roll search history. I mean, you're googling six guys doing it twenty Yeah, he would thank you. I didn't think so, but I just was like, I just checked because I don't want I like jelly roll. Yeah, I was like, hey, I'd just gone it regardless, I didn't check in on the other one. I'm team Tyler what I'm saying. So I didn't get to call in those. I didn't get to use those, so I just did them online.
Speaker 3: Good thing. You're ready, though, Like I wonder most people think that way. I would never think that.
Speaker 4: But he's already ready back there. He's backstage, he's got a mike, he's dressed.
Speaker 1: I understand that saying with material just like ready to go.
Speaker 3: But your your brain goes like, hey, if she got every year in the last four years, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Dude just just loaded up ready to go. And once I did him a few years ago on stage at my show because I didn't get to use them.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's right.
Speaker 4: I guess what I'm asking is it makes sense that you're ready, and yes, you're taking a next level being ready, but you're also like an ideal person to throw to in that case, because you're right there, you're ready. But like, let's just say you were there as like in the audience, would you be ready?
Speaker 1: I wouldn't go oh, I wouldn't go see in the audience, I give crap out that stuff.
Speaker 3: But amy, if you had the backstage role, would you get ready with like jokes and like just in case.
Speaker 4: I guess it depends if I have a desire to host it and be that.
Speaker 3: Like, but there's no desire here. They could literally just be like, Bobby, we need someone. You're the closest, let's go.
Speaker 1: But it wouldn't be the closest when you are the closest.
Speaker 3: Because you're right there and you're dressed up.
Speaker 1: Would it wouldn't be fasiitly the closest. It would be the person who could do it.
Speaker 2: And Bobby does have a desire to do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But also it doesn't matter anyway.
Speaker 4: I think it makes sense. Stay ready, stay ready.
Speaker 3: Never got to get ready.
Speaker 1: Wise Man once said that, didn't he He did a lot of times A lot of times. Okay, let's see, let's see a guy. It's one hundred and eight shrimp Red Lobster's endless shrimp special.
Speaker 3: Nice.
Speaker 1: That's a lot of shrimp. Red lobsters went out of business when.
Speaker 3: You talking about that's probably why you know.
Speaker 1: Not him, he's just trying to eat him out of their shrimp.
Speaker 2: I was a woman, Oh boy, I don't nope, nope, what no, what not googling her?
Speaker 3: Not gonna. Most of the people that are competitive eaters are like, right, wild skin you're Johnny Chestnut. He's skinny.
Speaker 1: Not his name?
Speaker 3: What is his name?
Speaker 1: Joey so close?
Speaker 2: How many shrimp?
Speaker 3: One hundred and eight? How many hundred eight shrimp? One hundred and eight shrimp? Though, Like, if you get popcorn shrimp, I think I could do that.
Speaker 1: One hundred and eight popcorn I'm in.
Speaker 3: I'm in for that. Bet popcorn.
Speaker 1: Okay are you? Are you great? One hundred and eight popcorn shrimp?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Not fried.
Speaker 1: Now you're starting to throw things at me.
Speaker 3: Who I'm in? Realistic?
Speaker 2: Popcorn shrimp is the fried stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, popcorns fried.
Speaker 3: They're just a little shrimp.
Speaker 1: So one hundred you can eat a hundred and eight.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hundred and eight popcorn shrimp. I can do that one.
Speaker 1: Hundred and eight. And if you'dt one hundred and I'll give you a hundred eight dollars.
Speaker 3: I'm down five phone. Let me look, let me visualize this. It's five five a byte. Yeah, I can do it.
Speaker 1: And if you can't, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa whoa.
Speaker 3: I'm already already have my stum, I've messed up my no.
Speaker 1: No no, But there's got to be some sort of penalty if you want to take the challenge one hundred and eight one hundred and eight bucks one hundred and seven or less. Shake your head all we old.
Speaker 3: Oh boy, here we go with the razor.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, I'm in.
Speaker 3: One hundred and eight eight popcorn shrimp? Yeah good?
Speaker 1: Where do we get them from? Red Lobster? Right now?
Speaker 6: Because I want to see this and I want to get it over with and I want to wait sixteen months and we play this thing on forever and ever and ever win.
Speaker 1: Here's the difference. This is Eddie. So we'll do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're gonna do it, Scuba and like we're going to do it. Yeah, like we're gonna do it. Okay, are we both? So you can come in tomorrow with popcorn shrimp and we're going to do this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but can you get them from Red Lobster.
Speaker 6: I can get him for wherever. We can get Captain D's whatever's open to save him. Oh you want to save Red.
Speaker 1: Oh you mean to save the business.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this one bit saved the business. This could be it, dude, We're doing our part to save Lobster.
Speaker 6: Tomorrow's post show, I bring them bring in one hundred and eight popcorn shrimp we're doing.
Speaker 3: For the post show. Yeah, we're doing a popcorn shrimp for the post show.
Speaker 1: But it's for one hundred and eight bucks. What if we just did it for fun, didn't even record it.
Speaker 3: No, no, we're not doing this for fun.
Speaker 1: Okay, we have to do it on the show show. Okay, all right, so we could do it, actually do it tomorrow after the show. We can just record it for Wednesday show. I don't know time I Lobster opens, though, I.
Speaker 3: Think it's like ten or eleven, probably eleven. It would be the last thing we have to do in the afternoon. Yeah, we're gonna need those fresh Well.
Speaker 1: I'm saying they pick it up at eleven, which is perfect almost lunchtime.
Speaker 3: You'll be hungry.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you can pick them.
Speaker 4: Up and like at dinner time and then bring them in and microwave them.
Speaker 3: We're not microwaving.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's popcorn. I would do that, Yeah, I would do that tomorrow.
Speaker 3: What okay? What hey, scuba look for the non bread at first, and that's how popcorn shrimp comes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's breaded.
Speaker 1: It's a bread that's popcorn. That's what the popcorn is.
Speaker 3: Look for boiled popcorn shrimp.
Speaker 1: There's no such thing already backing out.
Speaker 3: See I'm not backing out. I'm saying look for it.
Speaker 2: Let me google popcorn shrimp and see what pictures come up.
Speaker 1: It will never come up unbredded. Okay, So we'll try to get them. And you don't want to get them this afternoon they're all breaded t tomorrow bread eddie. Are you against getting them this afternoon for tomorrow?
Speaker 3: Yes? I would like them.
Speaker 1: I would I would like Do you think do you think they're fresher?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Man, that's what they say straight from the ocean.
Speaker 4: They're being reheated where you're getting them from.
Speaker 1: Well, let's not do it twice then, Okay, we'll try to get them tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Love it.
Speaker 1: Oh man, that'll be fun and you can eat them easily. How big are this they're not that big.
Speaker 4: Are you going to have a condiment? What?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, no, no no. Mari and Ara?
Speaker 4: Is there a time limit frame? Time frame?
Speaker 1: How many? I don't want to say after a two hours, that's fine. I would say like forty minutes.
Speaker 3: Okay, oh deal. And what's my punishment again? Oh, shave my head razor? But what do you mean, well, you got a trim at first, then you need a razor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, you don't go straight raised that hurt he trims raised.
Speaker 2: I think you might be able to do it.
Speaker 3: The shrimp.
Speaker 6: I think there's not many red lobsters around us because of all of them closing down.
Speaker 3: Are we supposed to just bring any popcorn shrimpers that have to be red lobster popcorns?
Speaker 1: Well, he didn't make the statement it had to be red lobster. I just said that.
Speaker 3: Okay, So I can bring whatever. I can go to the grocery store and we make him in the kitchen.
Speaker 1: They'll be fresher that way, exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, And at the grocery store, I know they do have boiled pompcorn popcorn popcorn shrimp. You want me to find you, I'll look today.
Speaker 1: He'll just what I'll do. He'll go get some regular shrimp and he'll put popcorn in it. These are my popcorn shrimp.
Speaker 3: All right. It was one hundred and eight. Was the number one hundred and what do you think?
Speaker 1: I think you can do it?
Speaker 2: You can do it because they're like looking at these pictures, they don't look very big.
Speaker 3: Yeahs like one hundred and eight, like shrimp jumbos.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that summer bod I know, dude. Yeah, it'll be good. Amy your kids doing a summer bucket list.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm having them come up with one. They're they get out of school on Thursday, so I'm gonna have them sit down and be like, what what are some things you want to accomplish this summer? What are some like It doesn't have to all be fun things, some of it can be. But are there what do we need to read a book? Like what's our summer bucket? Well, my son's doing summer.
Speaker 1: School, so he'll I don't think it's bucket list.
Speaker 3: So that's forceless. You got to do it.
Speaker 1: Somebody said four chips equals one tortilla.
Speaker 3: Thoughts, Yes, what what because look at the perfect triangle the chip, But.
Speaker 1: That means whenever I go to a restaurant and eat a bunch of chips in case, I mean like twenty tortillas.
Speaker 3: Think about that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't think that's accurate.
Speaker 3: Guys, Look at the chip.
Speaker 4: I mean it depends on the size of the tortilla.
Speaker 3: And if the chips are broken, then no.
Speaker 1: But I mean, but like four normal chips, if you flatten them out, it's probably like one tortilla.
Speaker 5: See is that stop?
Speaker 1: I'll say see.
Speaker 3: See yes, dude, Like, did you just come up with this theory?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: And told me because I talked about eating all those chips in case so, and then like, be careful. Four chips equals one tortilla.
Speaker 3: Bro, look at the Look at the chip. The shape of the chip.
Speaker 1: It's a fourth Yeah, but.
Speaker 4: Then there's the thickness, Like how thick is the chip?
Speaker 3: No, we're not talking about we're not talking about that. I agree with Yeah, Amy's right if it's if it's a fried tortilla chip, which is that's what a chip is, right, tortilla chip?
Speaker 1: I did I don't know answer. I just was like, wow, that could be true. I don't know. Uh, you want to know who I met at the a cms, yes, and he guesses it's the one person I wanted to meet that one of my crew. I was like, hey, can you see if you can, I'd like to meet them after the show, And they went and got them and brought them to because because I.
Speaker 4: Couldn't leave your celebrity bucket list, I.
Speaker 1: Want say bucket list. But once I saw they were there, I was like, I would love to meet this person. The only person I really wanted to meet athlete. I don't know if the person was there though, what person Michael Jordan wasn't there?
Speaker 2: Then that's all I can think of. That's huge.
Speaker 1: I have a guess. O, no, con who not in music? So there, you're not gonna know what Amy, Yeah, it's an athlete.
Speaker 2: Baker Mayfield.
Speaker 3: No, No, he was there. I don't know. I have no idea.
Speaker 1: Who's there? J J. Watt, Richard Sherman, Oh, he was there. He was there, and he was because he's part of Amazon's football crew.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: He used to play defensive back for the Seahawks, the lesion of Boom. Yeah, and so he was super nice and I was he came up Tom like, I went and got him and brought him up and I was talking with jelly Roll, and because we had like ten minutes, we're going on to jelly and I was just sitting back there, you know, chopping it up like dudes do, of course, of course, and six dudes and a six dudes, one girl. And then Tom brings up says, hey, uh, this Richard, and I'm like, why not rich Sherman, And rich Sherman looks both of us and he goes jelly Roll. He goes, oh, man, I'm such a big fan. And he looks me goes, I'm a big fan of you too, but he has no idea who I am. He just felt like he had to say that. I felt bad for h.
Speaker 3: Did you hit him with the thanks thanks man?
Speaker 1: No, because I knew he was lying, but also he was super nice, but he didn't like leave a beat for me to say thanks. And so he started talking about Jelly Roll, about his music, and I don't know, I'm just kind of standing there.
Speaker 3: He didn't talk about any bits we did or anything.
Speaker 1: No, you know, I think that was just what you say, like, I'm a big fan also a big fan of you. Had again didn't know you from Man in the Moon. I'd be willing to bet. I don't even know where he lives now.
Speaker 4: But.
Speaker 1: He was super nice and we took pictures and I got some Instagram now me jelly roll in rich Sherman. We hung out for like five six minutes. It was really cool. That was the only person I wanted to meet. I got to meet him. I guess I knew everybody else there. I didn't know du Aalipa, but I met her. Her and Stapleton together. What's up?
Speaker 3: That's awesome. That's so cool. Yep, do your wife meet her too? You just go to church with her? Oh? Really? Church together?
Speaker 1: Still went to the same church.
Speaker 3: That's awesome.
Speaker 1: She live California.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go to church with anyone. I don't know anyone. They go to church with you though, that's true.
Speaker 1: There doing okay? All right? All right? How long total? You think? Twenty six?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: I think we're good. I guess I have to do show wise anyway. So we'll get that popcorn shrimp and we'll do it tomorrow, possibly put it on the show for Wednesday.
Speaker 4: I bet it like Costco have a big bag of popcorn shrimp and we can just throw I can ring and get a bar of gold we could just throw it in the air fryer here.
Speaker 1: And we'll get a bar of gold too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, while we're there. It's a diamond ring. Yeah oh yeah.
Speaker 1: Tires, big, big bucket and mustard. All right, thank you guys. We'll see tomorrow.