Speaker 1: Well at two point seven Kiss FM every styles there, so sunshine can be nice all weekend.
Speaker 2: That's good news. Jonas Brothers ticket is for you to win and a little bit. We have a hometown hustle this morning.
Speaker 1: Five un bucks in the summer cash card to give away in a second, and sunshine and nice all weekend long. So basically this weekend we're halfway through with the year. Did you do what you wanted to do? Did you get it done? You got another half to figure it all out? Which half the year goes faster for you? Do you think when you look at the year, which goes faster the first or second?
Speaker 2: The whole year goes fast.
Speaker 3: I feel like the second half.
Speaker 2: I think the second half goes faster for me.
Speaker 1: The first half starts a little it's a little draggy.
Speaker 2: The days are long, the years are short in my world.
Speaker 3: Do you remember January? Every January, we're all like, it's still January. Well, then it's only February, right, And then it's like July.
Speaker 2: But now it's gonna be like November, right right.
Speaker 3: Like celebrating Honakun Christmas.
Speaker 4: I blink and it's already years over, Like I already bought halloween.
Speaker 2: Costumes for my kids.
Speaker 3: What these well one of them? You know how they do multiples, so like one of the outfits.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, we're gonna play staff match game right now. You can play long in your car. But we thought we you know, I never get to play, and we have a caller, so.
Speaker 2: I thought we'd all play here.
Speaker 1: Fee for we to shout.
Speaker 2: At your radio as we screw this up together.
Speaker 1: Let's see if from the same wavelength right as a team, as a staff, see if we think alike? So, Mark, you're gonna host their producer, Mark, thank you very much.
Speaker 2: You're welcome. Go ahead, here we go.
Speaker 5: Here's your first round question it is you're ready to write?
Speaker 1: So I so well, you didn't say the rules, but basically you'll give us a name, a word, and a blank and then I.
Speaker 2: I'll be there.
Speaker 1: I'll play the role of the call it right, and I will give you my answer, and then we'll go around the panel and see if we're like minded.
Speaker 5: Right, rest panel is sis Andy, Tanya, Ruby and Tubbs.
Speaker 2: And anything to win here within this.
Speaker 1: Nothing to win Pride shrimp Yeah, one of Tanya's three shrimp from the last leg.
Speaker 2: Barbee Okay, here we go.
Speaker 5: The first one. First one is best blank? Okay, best blank?
Speaker 2: Got mine?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 4: Got mine?
Speaker 2: Got?
Speaker 5: What did you say for?
Speaker 2: Said? Best buy by? Let's see are we like minded?
Speaker 1: Here?
Speaker 2: Best?
Speaker 5: We've never had you match anyone, and.
Speaker 2: For twenty we never had a match.
Speaker 4: I said best friend.
Speaker 3: That's cute. I said best kisser.
Speaker 2: No, I wouldn't you think you think I would have thought best kissing. Yeah, that's how it works.
Speaker 3: Best BUYE was my second choice though, So we're almost.
Speaker 2: There, but we're not, and we should be. Who's next? I said best life? Nice?
Speaker 1: That's heartwarming, tubs, that's mine. We match with the most on this show by playing this game to.
Speaker 5: Round two? Heart blank heart?
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm ready.
Speaker 2: Don't play in the staff match game. I got who are closest to? All right?
Speaker 5: Mark? All right, Ryan, what did you say for heart blank heart?
Speaker 2: Kevin heart? Kevin?
Speaker 3: No, I'm sorry, you have to redo it. It makes no sense, like you can't say his name.
Speaker 2: Backwards in roll call. It would be hard to comic Kevin.
Speaker 3: No, that would be if Mark said Kevin blank.
Speaker 2: Oh, all right, I'll do it again. Hit the music. Okay, I'm done.
Speaker 5: You're not all right, Ryan, what did you say for heart blank?
Speaker 2: Heart throb? A good one?
Speaker 3: You didn't match with anyone.
Speaker 2: I mean when you react like that, I.
Speaker 3: Know we do not have confident about mine.
Speaker 2: All right, so let's see we got.
Speaker 4: I said heartwarming, heartbreak very good.
Speaker 3: I said heartwarming as well, heartburn.
Speaker 2: Gassy over there more more match Alright, this is guys, We're gonna match. This es good vibes.
Speaker 5: Man blank oh man blank?
Speaker 3: Come on, Ryan, think I.
Speaker 2: Have thought and I have wrote. I wrote it down. You're so quick. I'm ready, alight, I'm.
Speaker 3: Not this one.
Speaker 2: I feel it.
Speaker 3: I feel it.
Speaker 1: So excited, Tanya, you're smiling like you know what I'm thinking, and I feel the vibe.
Speaker 3: I thought I got heartbreak with you too, No, you.
Speaker 1: Would get heart throb. Of all the people, you and I should get heart throb. Everybody ready, Here we go, mankind, he's wrong with you, guys.
Speaker 2: Okay, we'll go around the panel. What did you say as a man jungle?
Speaker 1: Man? What's a man jungle.
Speaker 2: Jungle about your dreams? That's not what this is?
Speaker 3: Okay, Next, man escape, Man escape.
Speaker 2: That's pretty good.
Speaker 4: You're right, Okay, I said the same thing, man escape.
Speaker 1: If I were if I were not the contestant but just me, I would have probably said that goods man Bunn, actually good one. All right, this uh, this game is over turned into a real man jungle.
Speaker 2: There. I'm gonna look that up tonight, but you guys do today, well we learned a new phrase. What man jungle, manjule? The phrase is man bungle?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 2: Well that came. Never never lets me down, even when we don't get anything. Anybody match you and to you and once once sorry.
Speaker 1: Five mint bucks in a summer cash card.
Speaker 5: Next