Speaker 1: Hi, Sabrina, Hey Will, how are you?
Speaker 2: Oh? Good? Good? Getting my butt kicked on another week?
Speaker 1: Man, I'm are you?
Speaker 3: Just I've got so much going on constantly, Like I just feel like every week I go, Okay, I just got to get through this week, and then I look towards the next week and I'm like, damn, like so and just you know, my Monroe being five now and having her own schedule that I'm having to like get her to and from too, as well as all my other stuff is just it's.
Speaker 2: Like a lot. It really is.
Speaker 3: I was not expecting this, I guess round or era of my mom life to really be crazy up till now. It's like, yeah, I've got kids. I love them, They're easy, they're pretty good. Now it's like, holy cow. I guess I wanted her to be busy, and damn it, I did at five, which is she she's doing soccer now too, so that's also been a lot. You know, two nights of practice for soccer, she's at dance four nights a week.
Speaker 2: It's a lot for a little one.
Speaker 1: I say, yeah, my life is very similar. Oh wait no it's not. No kids. Every day's of vacation. Yes, it's awesome.
Speaker 2: I actually had.
Speaker 3: To go oh man, I don't even want to tell Will, but she came in last night from a nightmare and then it was like three forty. I didn't go to sleep after that. I couldn't get back to bed. It was like that, I only get four I only get two more hours.
Speaker 1: Oh no, you did that. If I fall asleep right now, I'll get an hour and a half a sleep.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I fall asleep right now, And then you're like, then when under an hour, You're like, if I fall asleep right now, I'm not more tired when I wake up when the alarm wakes me up and it's going to be awful.
Speaker 3: Or I will snooze through the alarm because I oh man. So yeah, it's just been a lot.
Speaker 2: But you know what the funny part is, even though I'm tired, I love being busy. I love it. I love having lots.
Speaker 3: Of stuff going on, planning for things, executing things. I've gotten a chance to go to to the Top tour saw Alison Stoner, which was awesome.
Speaker 4: Yes, I saw them myself not that long ago and had a great conversation with him.
Speaker 1: It was awesome.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm just excited that there's a lot going on. It's so fun and I'm hoping to get to go to Dancing with the Stars soon and get in the side. El Hello, our girl Danielle is going to be shining so bright. I am so excited for her and doing this amazing show that I've.
Speaker 2: Love with all my heart. I really do. I love the show.
Speaker 3: I love being a part of the Dancing with Stars family. The journey everyone has on the show is different but just as meaningful.
Speaker 2: And I know how much hard work it is.
Speaker 3: So I can't wait to go and you know, be in the audience to support her, because that's you know, it's fun.
Speaker 4: And I like to think, as I'm lying there taking my nap every day for an hour to two, I think to myself, Hey, Daniel's probably dancing right now, and I'm glad that.
Speaker 2: She has me so many blisters and she has so.
Speaker 4: Many blisters, and I'm like curled up with my dog, like, oh, it's one o'clock.
Speaker 1: That's why I'm tired.
Speaker 3: Oh my So I can't wait. That that makes me so excited. Hopefully maybe we'll get to go on the same week.
Speaker 1: No, I've specifically asked to not have to.
Speaker 2: Know you right, got it? I forgot about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, forgot. That's part of my contract. Anyway.
Speaker 4: Welcome back to Magical Rewind, the show that makes you want to grab your friends, your pj's and your popcorn and go back to a time and all the houses are smarked the waves, Tsunamis and Sabrina didn't have children. I'm Wilfordalebria Brian. I got a question for everybody out there. What's better than one Andy Lawrence? How about two Andy Lawrence? Is Andy Andy Lawrence? Hie Laurence size two Andy's Because this week we are talking about the Y two case I FI comedy the Other may or, as I'm calling it, dcom Colin Attack of the Clone. The film, debuted on September eighth, two thousand, was based on the book Me Too Spelled two, written by author Mary c Ryan. Mary had twelve kids books to her names, with other titles like Helping Ray, The Bust from Outer Space, and the Aiden Pike Series, but because of this d common particular, Me Too is by far her most popular now in my opinion, the movie's release was perfectly timed in pop culture, wedged right into the Y two K technology paranoia, most famously making the entire world nervous that their computers were just gonna shut off at midnight on New Year's even maybe kill our families. Planes were gonna drop out of the sky, dogs and cats living together mass hysteria. Some people may even recognize a little bit of the movies plot lifted from another movie, the two thousand Michael Keaton comedy Multiplicity, and a dance scene in my opinion, lifted from Can't Buy Me Love, another comedy, though, the Multiplicity comedy. Anyway about cloning yourself now, Sabrina, We got asked this ques of course, because we're talking about cloning. If you were given the chance to clone me, how many different I'm kidding, If you could clone yourself, would you do it? And would you be fine with just one clone? Or would you just keep going?
Speaker 3: I at this point would feel like I would actually go for it because I don't have enough me to get the things that I need to get done daily. I've got a list of eighty seven things that I only get through like maybe eleven of them, and so if I had somebody to help me get the work things that I need to get done, and like I just talked about getting my kids to where they need to be and you know what I mean, dinner, Gosh, I would love someone to be here doing dinner.
Speaker 2: So I don't know. Maybe two maybe.
Speaker 3: I need too extra hair, two extra sore Sabrina.
Speaker 2: Including me, including me?
Speaker 1: Okay, interesting? One of me is enough because I'm all you need.
Speaker 3: Maybe I don't know if there's a world I could live in with two wills. I don't know if that's I don't know if there's a world that I could actually be in.
Speaker 4: This was the twenty third d com by the way, predictably shot in Canada, and it might be only memorable now for including an early and sync song on the original soundtrack, but we'll get to that. The song bring In the Noise from their No Strings Attached album appeared in the film, as did Life Is a Party from Aaron Carter and Okay, so here's the weird thing. Weirdly, neither of them have been included in the film online years later. It's a common issue with music rights as we know, and definitely has affected this film, But none of them were there.
Speaker 1: What did you think of that? Did you know that this was gonna happen?
Speaker 2: Or I didn't know, but I looked into it.
Speaker 3: And then of course our producers are amazing and give us so much history on everything that we watch because when you go online, like I said, or I was telling you earlier before we started the Andy and his brothers recreated that dancing on the tape, see right. But when I see it, when I saw what they recreated, they still use the n SYNC song. So when I was I was like, why would they use a different song than once in the movie. Then I feel realized after reading everything we get, it's like, oh, got it, Okay, that makes sense. But I love that they stuck with the original and Sync song because that makes the most sense. Yeah, like that's what people are really gonna remember.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't have known it.
Speaker 2: Obviously, A giant album, a giant album.
Speaker 4: And again I had no idea, nor would I know that I was missing anything. But having a big n SYNC song or big Aaron Carter song at the time obviously would have taken this to the next level.
Speaker 1: If you're doing a.
Speaker 4: Big dance number, right, you know, and it's like you've got n Sync's biggest song or one of their biggest songs out that makes a splash in two thousand for sure, as I didn't even know what the song was, like, I would have even I would have recognized an n SYNC song.
Speaker 1: Oh, we were just hearing from producer tar. It was a big moment when it aired.
Speaker 4: Most fans watching it back then knew that the song was from the movie, so it was like a lot of Disney Channel stuff. The song was another character in the movie. And then now we got where you want to watch it? You got a yank it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Also, musically, the theme for the movie was composed by Mark Mothersbaw, which is a recognizable name now. He is one of the most popular composers in all of Hollywood Land, which is what it used to be called, But he was once just lead singer of an electro pop group Devo.
Speaker 1: You know their song right, you know? I mean you know Devo right to read?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was it. Crack that way, crack that wyah.
Speaker 1: That man I slap Yeah, good people, that's right. Now.
Speaker 4: We've talked in the past about how body swap movies we've watched have made for a difficult acting job, playing two completely different characters and filming in sections. I can't even imagine what Andy had to go through here, especially because it's two thousands.
Speaker 1: You know, it's early.
Speaker 4: It's two thousands, so they probably shot this in ninety nine or early two thousand, where technology is not what it is now.
Speaker 3: No, exactly, and I mean I feel like he clearly plays it well, but just the actual like technical aspects of what they had to do and how they had to get this done correctly and to look good on screen had to have been really hard. And knowing that because in the Cheetah Girls, Keeley's character, she's supposed to be an identical twin, there was a fifth member and it was hers, but they decided probably once they looked into it was like.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, no, we're not doing that.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, you know they Yeah.
Speaker 3: It so difficult, so difficult, not just for the actor but for the channel to actually make it look good. Right, we know that they didn't have always the biggest budgets, especially back then at that time and again.
Speaker 1: For Disney Channel during this time.
Speaker 4: Other than an occasional eye line here or there, I thought it looked pretty good.
Speaker 2: Seriously, I did not bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I did not look bad.
Speaker 3: At the beginning. And I'll tell you I'm going to be honest. I was kind of like, oh, all right, well let's see how they handle this, and I was literally going, this is good, Like it did not look it didn't you know, like you said, there's maybe a few eyeline stuff, but really, so much of it was so good.
Speaker 4: There was one one specifically where it wasn't even close, but it was literally one shot one time where the eye lines were all over the place. But it was the only time in the whole movie where I was like, wow, that looked bad.
Speaker 1: Everything else is like, Okay, that's that's not bad for what they're doing, what they had to work with. When we see what some of the dragons still look like for for Descendants, I'm saying, we're gonna.
Speaker 2: Get over those freaking dragons.
Speaker 4: Leave it alone, will It was a bad dragon to move on from the dragon that was a baggin.
Speaker 1: That was a bad dragon.
Speaker 2: You're gonna talking about when she becomes the octopus. Okay, fine, I will give you that.
Speaker 1: But the dragon, the second one looked, the second one was okay, The first dragon was bad, first one was anyway.
Speaker 4: And here's another strange thing. You can yes watch the other met right now. It's available to stream for free on YouTube. When we were you only talked about this movie? It was on Disney Plus and it got yanked like the day after we announced it or the day before we announced it. So yes, if you want to get it right now, it is free on YouTube. Just search its title and press play on the full movie option. But I personally do not envy your decision. You can either view it now before the podcast, or just let us ride and watch a movie later.
Speaker 1: Red Pillar, Blue Pill, Neo. Make the decision. Your life depends on it.
Speaker 4: It actually doesn't had okay question we always ask question de week since dejor doesn't work. Have you ever heard of the other me before we were required to view it for our job?
Speaker 3: I think not before the job. I think the only time I heard anything about it was when we interviewed Andy Lawrence the first time talking about and he kind of ran through the ran through that pretty long list of him of all the Disney stuff, he's all the Disney movies he's done. So I think that's the only And that was just hearing the title having no idea what that meant, that you'd be playing two characters.
Speaker 1: It was, yeah, what.
Speaker 2: About you will write one and only one?
Speaker 4: I again, yes, this is my favorite movie. I grew up with a poster of this on my wall. No, I again, no idea until we talk to Andy and then you kind of these are all surprises for me.
Speaker 1: It's fine, yes, well, now wake up, grandpa, we're bringing over the clone. Let's get into the synopsis.
Speaker 4: A mischievous teenager Will Browning accidentally clones himself during a school science project, and in turn, the boy learns valuable lessons about responsibility, friendship, and being true to himself. The movie is directed by Manny Coto. The Cuban born writer director is best known as the ep and showrunner of Star Trek, Enterprise twenty four and Dexter at different times on their run. He also directed the cult horror film Doctor Giggles, which I have no idea what that is but watching that, and would later write and direct episodes of American Horror Story and American horror stories, including a favorite from the franchise, Feral from Ahs, which everybody says is American horror story, but to me, that's Avon High School, where I went to school, Season one. Sadly, Codo passed away in twenty twenty three at the young age of sixty two. From cancer, and as I mentioned up top, of the movie stars a Magical Rewind Icon our current front runner for Best Actor in a d com. Also, I think we must at this point talk seriously about having him take a knee and dubbing him shoulder to shoulder. I dubbed the Sir Andrew Lawrence of the d com Absolutely. He is one third of the Lawrence Brothers and a former m our guest. That's Magical Rewind by the way, it's the lovable Andrew Lawrence himself, and he plays a character with a beautiful name Will, Yes, Will, but nobody cares about browning.
Speaker 1: It's just Will. The best thing matter.
Speaker 4: We obviously are massive going to the Matt stands here on the show a d com he was truly incredible in. But Andy also is the voice of TJ on Recess and appeared in movies like Mister Bean and white Man's Burden. He's also one of the stars of The Brother of Love, a sitcom starring all three Lawrence brothers. The Lawrence I would just put LB three that aired on NBC or a NIB if that's how you want to pronounce it. In nineteen ninety five and nineteen ninety six, nobody wants. Well, now everybody's gone nip. It's better than EBK, which is what I was on. Another familiar face is that of Mark Lawrence Taylor, who plays Dad Go look it up people, no other given name on the entire thing. He's just Dad, something we've never seen before in a dcom, but we have seen him before in High School Musical two as mister Fulton, and also in another recent viewing of ours Eddie's Million Dollar Cookoff is the main character Eddie's tough baseball coaching dad, who we were gonna put in the Bad Coaching Hall of Fame. Mark is a veteran actor with credits in movies like Inner Space, Honeys, Shrunk the Kids, Homeward Bound, in TV shows like Saving Grace and Because I Gotta Say It every Time.
Speaker 1: Seinfeld Laurie Holler plays you Guessed It? Mom? Mo again? Just Mom? So weird it is, isn't it? Horror fans will love hearing that her first job was as the star of George.
Speaker 4: Mahealca's nineteen anyone slasher classic My Bloody Valentine, Let's try that. Alison Pill plays Will's little sister who does get an actual name. Alana the child actress has gone on to appear in some really great stuff movies like Milk Midnight in Paris, The Coen Brothers, Hail Caesar, and Vice, but is probably best remembered as Kim and Scott Pilgrim Versus The World Awesome. On TV, she played Maggie Jordan on Aaron Sorkins The Newsroom, which I also loved, and has appeared on other shows like In Treatment American Horror Story, Colon Cult and Star Trek Colon Picard lots of Colon's, which is why we want to make sure everyone gets their Colon's.
Speaker 1: Checked before they come here on Magical Rewind and finally, Sarah Gaiden or Goadon plays Heather.
Speaker 4: She was a local hire who has continued to act through modern day, seen in shows like eleven, twenty two, sixty three, True Detective, Castle Rock, and the very popular Letter Kenny. Now, as you know, what I care most about when it comes to any film is how long is this movie?
Speaker 1: It runs? Wait for it, people, Brah. I stopped the drum roll quickly, just like they stopped this movie quickly. It was eighty four minutes. Yes a short one guys, six minutes off the target, but who's counting when you're on the right side of history. Thank you to all those involved. May you live eternally and with a constant smile.
Speaker 4: And The movie is written by Jeffrey Allen Scheckter, who is a two time Emmy nominee, but for our podcast, he is best known as the writer of the film that people gave Me four right as we started this podcast, Brink.
Speaker 2: That was your fault, though, will you asked for it?
Speaker 1: I did.
Speaker 4: I did this awful thing by watching a movie and then being honest about how it was mediocre.
Speaker 1: It wasn't. Frank was good. Frank was good. He also wrote, Oh.
Speaker 4: This is I can't believe I haven't seen this movie. How I have not seen this movie is mind blowing to me. Blood Sport two colon, the next Kumata everything has has a colon, But yes, the next would you have called it kumite? It's not, It's kuma te u Frank Duke's from the firt kumte turns out the whole thing was a lie, but go look that.
Speaker 1: Up on your own and Dennis the Menace strike again.
Speaker 4: He also later created the ABC Family sci fi crime drama stitchers. Okay, so now on the count of three, let's drop some ocean pups in the tanks.
Speaker 1: And watch them grow. It's time for the other me. This movie kicks off at school.
Speaker 4: It's the beginning of a new day, and young Will Browning is walking in yo yo ing like you do. He gets insulted by multiple bullies for his little hobby, and then he quietly puts the yo yo back in his pocket. He meets up with Chucky, his best friend, and he and we find out that it's report card day. Will feels confident that his strategy of just sliding by in class is going.
Speaker 1: To work out for him yet again. Let's see how well that works. At his locker, he's approached by Heather, a girl with most likely the highest.
Speaker 4: Pitch voice in the history of film. I can't believe the Cruise microphones didn't chatter. Heather apparently moved her locker closer to Will's and wants to know his plans for the upcoming junior formal. I didn't know you could just move your locker.
Speaker 3: I thought you were like lockers, right, I mean, I never got to have a locker, but I know we talked about this.
Speaker 2: Can't in the days of lockers. You can't just.
Speaker 4: Move your the days of lockers as if my god, I feel old when I was.
Speaker 2: A kid, I.
Speaker 1: Left thirty four right, twenty two left. Yeah, because they.
Speaker 2: Don't have lockers at schools anymore. They don't. They're the only lockers are in like the locker room.
Speaker 1: Gotta have lockers at schools.
Speaker 2: Only for like peor or the kids in sports, at least here in Orange CUNTI I'm telling you, really.
Speaker 1: Okay, please send your emails directly to Sabrina about how you have a locker. But no, Will isn't interested.
Speaker 4: He plays her off, saying he doesn't know how to dance and runs away. So even though he's bullied for being a yo yo dork, he's not interested in girls throwing.
Speaker 1: Themselves at him. Weird beggars can't be choosers. Dog.
Speaker 4: Now, in science class, Will and Chuck, you have a report due in three weeks, and if Will doesn't get at least a B he'll need to retake the class next year.
Speaker 1: And then another bully. This one even gets a name.
Speaker 4: Scottie Soda, who just spies his will for an incident he swears got him suspended.
Speaker 1: But Scotty Soda. We might have to put that on the dcom list. It's not It's not as good as John Jackal Johnson, but Scotty soda.
Speaker 4: Anytime you get a good again Shennon Chipley, you get a good alliterative name.
Speaker 1: It always works. Yes, Now we're at home.
Speaker 4: We're reintroduced to a trope we've seen a lot in d coms, The Horrible Cook for a Mom.
Speaker 1: Catherine reveals a disgusting common pot. Oh wait, Katherine, oh and his dad Patrick. So they do have names?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 2: Are they listed?
Speaker 5: That is a good catch, Will, But I will say that in the credits they are listed as mom and dad.
Speaker 4: Okay, so they have names in the movie, but they're just listed as mom and dad.
Speaker 1: Interesting, okay, gotcha.
Speaker 4: So Catherine or Mom reveals a disgusting common pot of oat. Brandon Tree bark for Will, his dad Patrick and his sister Alana, and they are not enthused with the dish.
Speaker 1: Alana wants to show off her impressive report card, knowing Will won't be as eager, which is such a sister move, like with the big smile on her face showing their report card.
Speaker 2: She was she played this mean older sister very well.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say, you could also see the young talent and Allison pill and just knew that as like, okay, she can act like everyone in this cast could act. It was pretty apparent, but she was great. But yes, such a sister thing. Patrick and Catherine of course very proud of a lot of his high GPA and like she thought, now they want to see Wills big trouble. He got a D in science and an F in social studies. His teachers say that he's not even trying, which any kid knows is the kiss of death when you get a report card when it's like not living up to potential, not trying hard. I saw that all the time on my report Oh no, oh yeah it was I was not a good student and.
Speaker 1: Never living up to my potential. Yeah, think about that during my nap today. Will as a result, exactly, as a result, his parents shift their summer to what they call plan camp Spartacus.
Speaker 4: Will is freaking out. Okay, oh what you got for me? It's like food camp.
Speaker 2: Like this was rough. I I was nervous for Will. I'm going oh man, because again I had no idea what this movie was about at all.
Speaker 3: Obviously, the very like the little thing that's at the front of YouTube, which is where I watched it, gave it away that there was, you know, multiple situation.
Speaker 2: But I'm like, oh, it's like, what is going to happen? Wait?
Speaker 1: Wait, wait wait, I'm sorry the thing at the front beginning of.
Speaker 3: YouTube and like where when you when you look up YouTube on YouTube, it had mine had like a picture of both had to Andy Lawrence pictures like the thumbnail of it.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I was like, oh, like, this is going to be a multiple, Like.
Speaker 4: Oh, okay, So you didn't know it was going to be the thumbnail was going to be cloning?
Speaker 1: Gotcha?
Speaker 3: No, No, So I knew it was going to be something obviously around that. But then I'm going, now, he's going to go to boot camp. Holy cow, I thought that's where we were going for sure.
Speaker 1: This is sure, it's yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say it's a summer boot camp for boys, created to motivate those in need of a push, but Will knows it's a military academy essentially for camp, which sounds awful.
Speaker 2: Did you know anyone that ever went to one of those? Will?
Speaker 4: No, I saw I knew people that went to military schools obviously, but I didn't know anybody that went to military academies for discipline. I had friends that specifically, like had one friend who wrestled for Annapolis, and I had another friend who went to West Point. So I had friends who went to military colleges because they wanted to pursue a career in the military, but not anybody who It's like, you got an f so you're going to military ski Yikes.
Speaker 2: That sounds so scary. I was nervous.
Speaker 1: Anytime you're at camp and you have to march, you've done something wrong. Alana seems very excited by his misery, as most older sisters would.
Speaker 4: Patrick explains, if they don't see a major improvement in Will's school work, then they'll have no other choice but to sign him up. That night, he calls Chucky let him know all about his loom punishment. Chucky suggests focusing on the science project because he doesn't want to spend the entire summer without his best friend. How are you with science in school?
Speaker 2: Hmmm.
Speaker 3: I don't think I thrived on it, but I didn't like hate it. I think it was just kind of one of the classes that I would take. The only science class I really didn't like was in my biology class. There was an albino snake with red eyes in a cage and I was freaked out the entire time. I hadn't take my class because I thought it was going to get out. Keep in mind, it was this big.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm sure and more scared of you than you were of it.
Speaker 2: Did you. But did you have got out?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: It got out mid mid year and just disappeared. Yeah, into the walls of the Oh.
Speaker 4: My god, I know that that wall is now basically just the foundation is made of albino snakes.
Speaker 2: At this point, I'm sure it was just it was awful. I couldn't believe it.
Speaker 3: I felt like the teacher should absolutely have gotten for just even breaking that ridiculousness.
Speaker 1: Did you have to do any did you ever ever have to dissect anything?
Speaker 3: I did the frog, You did the frog, And then when I was really little, I think it's a little one the squid where you used like their spine and you write your name with it.
Speaker 2: That was like a little one, not the frog.
Speaker 1: Write it. First of all, I don't think squids have spines, do they? Or there is the invertebrates.
Speaker 2: The squid has ink, right, yeah, something use something of its body to.
Speaker 1: Like, God, that's so morbid.
Speaker 4: We did a pig and I got an a because I stayed after for like three days and got the brain out perfectly, with like part of the spinal cord intact.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, say about me, you guys that I opted out.
Speaker 1: You opted out of what was? What were you supposed to see?
Speaker 3: It seems like you were probably more mature than I was, because I would have probably.
Speaker 1: Wait opted out of it. Frog, frog, you didn't have to do it. Oh my god, that's how you learn all about the like the cool in side stuff.
Speaker 5: You'll be shocked to hear. I haven't run into any problems.
Speaker 1: You haven't.
Speaker 5: No, no, it's never come up. Man. I wish I dissected that frog. I know what I'm doing.
Speaker 4: Well, you and I were on the road together, Jensen when your gallbladder died.
Speaker 1: I could have taken that out. No problem for you.
Speaker 5: Right, because I'm because I'm a frog at heart.
Speaker 1: Well, no, I did the pig, so I know it's the same as a human. It's basically the same.
Speaker 3: We still have those those kinds of science projects happening at school anymore.
Speaker 1: I'm to dissect something something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know, I just I will never forget. I can actually smell it right now. Ye smell that. That happens within like the whole building of.
Speaker 4: The Yeah, that's from malde Hyde. Baby, get to let love that smell well.
Speaker 2: I could literally smell it, almost taste it. It's so gross, so gross. Well.
Speaker 4: Anyway, before bedtime, Will's mom swings by his room to let him know that they don't need a's, they just need effort, which I thought was a very nice kind of message. She knows he's smart and talented, he just needs to apply himself. And once she leaves, a nearby magazine ad catches Will's attention. Promises the ability to quote grow your own fun unquote. I'm not going to even touch that. It's called ocean pups, and it sounds like a perfect solution for a sign experiment problem. Ocean pups sounds like a terrible experiment to me. It sounds like the back of the seahorse things. That's not a science experiment. It's something you order from the back of a catalog.
Speaker 1: Do something science, my.
Speaker 3: Friend, And it was I mean, I think what they meant it for it to be that, like, yeah, some yanky, stupid Yeah, that's what it was. Really.
Speaker 4: Then we fade into a mysterious headquarters for this Ocean Pups industry, or Big Ocean Pupp as I like to call it. To Scientists Victor and Conrad are working late into the night on their own product, adding ingredients into a rat cage, creating multicolored fumes. With every addition, it seems they have cloned a rat. During their time off, they think it is the greatest scientific advancement in the past one hundred years and their ticket to riches. But in their celebration, they accidentally leave the rat cage door open, letting one of them escape. This triggers a lab cat to jump, knocking over some test tubes, causing it a lottrical vault. Bubbles start overflowing liquid turns green, and ooze starts to drip into the regular Ocean Pups educational kits from the magazines. Oh, just like the thing that happened with Bruce Banner's blood dripping into one of the things in the Brazil that then got stan leed.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm not even gonna tell you.
Speaker 3: I went there's no way I'm about to watch like this almost lost me.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, because you're gonna have ooze.
Speaker 2: Just like just the ridiculousness.
Speaker 3: Why was that cat in that place that clearly wasn't where the cat was supposed to stay? Honestly, like, just okay, okay, we're just really pushing novel.
Speaker 1: Let's try to get Sabrina back. We almost lost the marina with our with our ocean pops. I'm not.
Speaker 2: Okay, al right, here we go. Okay, that's right. It's a Disney movie.
Speaker 4: It's a get in line, get keep reminding ourselves.
Speaker 1: It is a Disney movie.
Speaker 4: And so now we see an ocean puff's package delivered to Will by a postal worker who does not acknowledge Andy Lawrence's character, nor does Andy acknowledge her in any way, shape or form.
Speaker 1: Watch it again. They walk by each other like neither has ever seen each other.
Speaker 4: They're delivered to Will's house, and the excited young boy quickly gets to work unboxing it.
Speaker 1: In his bathroom. He places the ocean pup eggs into a small aquarium, and when he can't find a stir, he uses his comb, creating some more multicolor friction It says he should see the results within forty eight to seventy two hours. But when the water starts.
Speaker 4: To intensely bubble, things excel Quickly. The water starts to glow and it splashes all over the bathroom. Will can't believe what he's seeing, and neither can we.
Speaker 1: The special effects are pretty awful. They're bad, they're not good. It is what it is. It's Disney, and it's so amazing because the special effects and the rest of it aren't bad. This not so great.
Speaker 3: But this is when it's like he looks so adorable reacting to it with his big giant eyes, like, you know, like he looks so cute, like like he's doing like the cutest job ever of like reacting to this ridiculous explosion of he does.
Speaker 1: His response is fine, but the lights and all this stuff yeah the best. Eventually it explodes, almost like a volcano, releasing lava all over the floor, then twirling into a liquid tornado.
Speaker 4: Will quickly shuts his bathroom door and grabs a phone. He calls the Ocean Pup's customer service line to complain. The receptionist grabs her handbook, but it's too late. Will it reopens the door and sees himself. It's a new hymn, wide eyed, naked and slightly glowing.
Speaker 1: But here's the thing. They pan back just.
Speaker 4: Enough to see that Andy's clearly wearing pants. Did you see that? They pull back and he's in jeans, so they I was like okay, and I was like, why is he in jean?
Speaker 1: Shouldn't?
Speaker 4: And then I was like, oh, they didn't mean to pull back that far. You can clearly see that.
Speaker 2: See that I did not catch that.
Speaker 1: Two inches of gene. It's like, not even close. Yeah, go watch again.
Speaker 2: He even says, not too long put these on.
Speaker 1: That's when he throws him the towels, like, oh, they just didn't mean to do that, yes, so yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: The you will scream at each other and then start mimicking the other's moves. As Will continues to talk to the customer service rep, the clueless clone messes with toothpaste, shampoo.
Speaker 1: And baby powder, squirting it all over the original Will. This is going to be a problem.
Speaker 4: The replicant can't talk, but he can't repeat words and read. He reads very quickly, actually, and this reminds Will of something he once heard about in science class and I was like what. He grabs a textbook and opens it perfectly to the page about cloning. He realizes he's stumbled onto the greatest science experiment ever, and he's very excited. At that moment his parents return home, he tells the Clone to stay upstairs while he eats dinner with him. Back at Ocean Pops, the customer service operator told Victor and Conrad about the weird call, and now the guys are freaking out.
Speaker 1: They know this quote unquote Will Browning could ruin.
Speaker 4: All their plans if he cloned something, and they haven't even patented their idea yet. They decided to drive across the country to meet Will themselves. We are now back to the dinner table. Patrick wants to know about will science project, but Will doesn't want to jinx it.
Speaker 1: A lot of thinks this means he hasn't even started yet.
Speaker 4: Being the same older sister she is upstairs, the goofy Clane started watching and mirroring game shows and boy band music videos he sees on TV. And we got to say it again, sir Andy, because I think we got an item. We just have to is absolutely delightful as this new character wearing a tie over a T shirt and underwear over his pants. As an eleven or twelve year old actor, he really is just killing it. Next, the clone stumbles into Will's closet and is scared by a halloween mask, screaming at the top of his lungs. They hear it downstairs, and weirdly, Will also screams, terrifying his family. He quickly excuses himself, and once upstairs, finds his clone under the bed hiding from the mask. Will explains it's just for Halloween, but it's still confused as to why he screamed at the same time as his clone. Maybe it's like how twins can communicate telekinetically. Now it's well, maybe it's like how twins can communicate telepathically.
Speaker 1: The clone also reads some textbooks.
Speaker 4: At lightning speed, retaining tons of complex science chapters.
Speaker 1: But now the clone is hungry.
Speaker 4: Will creeps downstairs to get him some food, but the clone follows close behind and notices a family picture. Will tries to explain everything, but the duo has to avoid being caught by his sister, then by his parents. It becomes a minefield of being exposed. What follows is a cat and mouse like scenario. Will, Will and the Clone keep trading places while talking to his mom and dad in different clothes. Of course, nonetheless, they're almost caught several times. It's very comical. Things are already falling apart, but luckily the Clone is very agile and finds himself back upstairs. Also, we find out that this is where Dad is hiding potato chips in his briefcase to sneak.
Speaker 1: Cholesterol, which is apparently what he wants. It's not the flavor.
Speaker 4: He just goes ooh cholesterol, Yeah.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 4: Back upstairs, Alana says she knows what Will is up to, but he promises she has absolutely no idea, and in his room, the Clone is scarfing down Cynthia's bad food and even learning what a burp and a yawn is. Will calls this the best day of his life and is still amazed by his brainiac clone, who we are now calling Towey. All right, Twey instantly falls asleep, and when Cynthia comes to check on her son, she kisses the clones forehead, with Will hiding under the bed. The fact that even his mom can't tell the difference between them, well, that gives them an idea and come Monday two, he's going to go to school not as a science project but as Will and then.
Speaker 1: Doing something strange that never happened before since Will looks right down the barrel of the camera and we get a very unexpected fourth wall break. Did you see that coming? Did you think he was going to do it more? It was just kind of that was it? And that was it?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I mean this is ride around the same time as.
Speaker 3: We did with a few of the movies that we're doing that Breaking the Wall Quince was around this time.
Speaker 1: Yep. I think you're right.
Speaker 3: So I was expecting it to come back a few times, but I don't remember it ever coming.
Speaker 1: Back, right, I don't think this is it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was it.
Speaker 3: So I was like, oh, we're kind of kind of add that in. Didn't really see that coming, but.
Speaker 1: Didn't happened, never came back yet, only fourth wall break.
Speaker 4: But outside things are in his cheery when Victor and Conrad pull up in their van, they decided to park across the street and observe looking for two of anything, and they are giving very bad guy vibes from home alone, and it is really funny these two guys actually.
Speaker 1: But it is the Bumbling Thieves. Yes.
Speaker 4: The next morning, Two watches an animal documentary, then some religious programming while Will gets ready to go visit his grandpa in the nursing home.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm just it's such a bad storyline. Okay.
Speaker 4: Anyway, Will promises he'll be back in a few hours and instructs his clone to just watch some more TV. As the car pulls away Two, he notices neighbors washing their car and immediately feels drawn to the family. So, instead of following instructions or at least finding.
Speaker 1: A loophole in the instructions, he walks outside to explore.
Speaker 4: Just like the grizzly bear he learned about on TV, now bear with me. Over at the old folks home, Grandpa Mordecai is in bad shape, just staring at the TV in a coma like kind of state. He's sitting in a chair, just staring at the screen. They stay with him for about fifteen seconds tops then drive back home. Will sprints back into the house and quickly realizes twe is gone. He's aimlessly walking in the nearby park taking in the sites. Will jumps on his bike and envision because again of that telepathy stuff that his clone is at the park, once again, reminding us of the psychic connection that they share. When Will arrives there, Towey has started catching a frisbee in his mouth like a dog, scaring a nearby kid.
Speaker 1: Andy again is.
Speaker 4: Just so delightful as both roles in this movie, you kind of forget it's the same eleven or twelve year old actor playing both these roles.
Speaker 1: Yes, he's great.
Speaker 4: Will finally catches up to Towey, who is still obsessed with the concept of family, something he realizes he doesn't have. The two return home, and Will starts teaching Towey how to walk high, five, use the yo yo, just basically anything he can so he can pass as him. They're studying the school yearbook when Alana pulls up on a scooter and has her first interaction with Towey. He repeats this slang he heard on MTV, weirding her out, and she walks away into the house. But Twoey just doesn't understand why Will and his sister don't get along, but he can't focus on it long because they have more work to do, including research on Chucky and that Stage ten clinger Hea there the next morning, Tooey has an even more awkward exchange with his family, then eventually catches up with Chucky at school. The clone seems nervous and Chucky has caught a little off guard by how weirdly he's acting. Then we get a montage Gotta love a montage of.
Speaker 1: Towy loving his school day.
Speaker 4: He's clueless to bullies, chomping at water with his teeth while using a water fountain, and acing tests at a record speed.
Speaker 1: Meanwhile, Will is playing Dreamcast and.
Speaker 4: Eating microwavable popcorn much like a young Wilfordell.
Speaker 1: After boy meets Whirl, Still have my Dreamcast? Still works? Still play it. Then it's lunchtime in the cafeteria.
Speaker 4: Two he sits with Chucky and loves pizza so much like he's some sort of ninja turtle. Then he jumps up and starts dancing, like really dancing, truly going for it with a full dance number. The entire school is watching him pop and lock all in reaction to how much he loves pizza, and instead of ridiculing him, the stun student body seems impressed. A kid pulls out a massive boombox and two he stands on the table breaking it down even harder. And this is when I realized the en Sync song is supposed to go here. So you said that they do this is where they do their they recreated?
Speaker 1: Is it the three of them recreating it? I haven't seen it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was that. I think one of the cons that they've gone to and been at. I recognize the backdrop that because somebody who was must have been interviewing them or something brought out this big, like inflatable boombox looking thing. Oh and then Andy gets up on the table, starts dancing, then jumps off, and the three of them are doing the like you know the movie that they did. So okay, it's cute, but they I the one I saw online was with the en Sync song.
Speaker 1: Okay yeah, so yeah, that's obviously what should have been en Sync. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Another kid joins him on the table who happens to be an amazing dancer. So that's a nice coincidence. You'd hate to be joined by a crappy dancer like me. And where Will was ridiculed, Tuey is actually being encouraged. Almost every student joins in, even the clinger Heather who's their train whistle voice, to successfully flirt with the Clone, and he says yes to her formal invite to the dance as long as there's pizza there. Again, this is very much like Camp by Me Love, one of the greatest films in the history of film. You've seen Camp by Me Love?
Speaker 1: Right? Yes, Okay, good? I was gonna say, I would hate for our friendship to end right here.
Speaker 4: Eventually, the party is broken up by the school's administrators, who send Twey to the principal's office, where Scotti Soda, that effervescent guy is currently waiting for another punishment. The little criminal threatens Towey, but the Clone is able to reason with him and apologize about any past issues they've had. They become friends over the fact that neither of them have active fathers, which is not where I saw this movie going.
Speaker 1: But I gotta be honest, I'm kinda here for it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it works, right, I mean it did, But it was kind of hard to for Twey to be saying this when he like, I don't know. I mean, I love that that opened up a door for this other characters.
Speaker 4: But Twoe doesn't have a father because Twei does, he's trapped in I mean, it's like he's the clone.
Speaker 1: So he doesn't know.
Speaker 3: Two, he as a clone, would have really gotten that just yet. This is his first day at school.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 4: But they already showed the thing where he's trying to walk out on the family washing their car, and he's done the whole thing with the poster, the picture of his family.
Speaker 1: Do I have a family? He's like, no, I have a family. You have not?
Speaker 2: I mean, rather quickly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they got well again, it's an eighty four minute movie, thank.
Speaker 2: God, thank god.
Speaker 1: So you would have liked them to add.
Speaker 4: The other six minutes and make it a little more. I got you, I got you.
Speaker 2: No, not six, I'll take two.
Speaker 1: Two more minutes, all right, that's fair enough. And with this first day finally over, a very.
Speaker 4: Excited too, he returns home to an anxious Will, who wants to know everything that happened. The Clone loves school so much he plans to go again tomorrow, which.
Speaker 1: Is totally fine with Will.
Speaker 4: Two, he can go every day through graduation if he wants. Then the phone rings and it's that baby bird voice human again.
Speaker 5: Heather.
Speaker 4: She asked Will what he's wearing to the social And that's the one very bad result of two, he's going to school unsupervised. Will have spent six years avoiding this girl, and now it's all been destroyed in the day. And then Scotti sodah appears at the front door. That's my sound of Scotty soda. By the way, that's a soda being open. That's my bad soda being open appears at the front door. But it's not to cause trouble. He's returning a notebook Will and left in the principal's office and says he enjoyed their conversation. What a turn of events. And then Alana walks through the door. She is panicked about that weirdness during lunch today, but she's also not mad.
Speaker 1: She just wants to learn the dance. Everyone's been asking.
Speaker 4: Her about it, and she now feels like her brother is a celebrity. Will cannot believe how everything is working out.
Speaker 1: With Tuy not with him.
Speaker 4: But before he can close the door, he has more visitors. This time it's the scientist Victor and Conrad. They introduce themselves as Ocean Pops employees, responding to his call a few days ago. They want to know what strange thing made him reach out. But now he says everything's fine, and with that.
Speaker 1: He closes the door in the van, because you can always trust people in a van. The scientists aren't sure if Will is lying, but it doesn't matter because after three weeks whatever's been cloned will die. They've decided to continue the stakeout for now with an idea they have for camouflage Will unto we realize the sciences err up to no good and decide to keep an eye out. We got a cool shot of both Andy Lawrence's.
Speaker 4: Characters sharing binoculars, and these effects again are pretty darn good for the time. The whole movie is great, with semi seamless kind of using both Andy's In my opinion, most of it was good. There's one or two scenes where the eye lines are off, but overall for two thousand, not too shabby. Will says one summer boot camp is out of the picture. With these good grades, they're in the clear, but until.
Speaker 1: Then they cannot be seen together. We get another montage, give me a montage.
Speaker 4: I love him so much this time two we is hard at work in class and Will stays home to goof off.
Speaker 1: But he starts to get bored.
Speaker 4: But Will's parents are proud of the progress they're seeing with what they think are Will's grades and his behavior, and the camouflage that Victor and Codrad we're talking about turns out to be a neighborhood ice cream truck they've purchased just to stay around the area without any suspicion.
Speaker 1: But they suck at serving ice cream and if you notice, go back. It's one of my favorite things.
Speaker 4: It's a Will Sea's which I'm kidding, I don't have a Will See segment, but all the kids, Like, there's two kids right in front that are sitting there buying ice cream and they're just staring at the camera as it comes because the camera's obviously making a move and they're just staring at it and watching the camera as it's going.
Speaker 1: It's great. This one girl specifically, is just like staring at the.
Speaker 4: Camera for somebody who's always like, look at the guy with the ice cream.
Speaker 3: I think it's like they just happened to be there and they're like, oh, do you guys want to have movie like a like paid actor.
Speaker 4: No, these are not paid background. This was like random kids that they probably picked up in that same van. Exactly, you're in a movie now. It's nighttime now and two he is out late getting pizza with Scottie, Soda and Chucky and planning to stay out with Heather and Chucky at the arcade.
Speaker 1: Will is starting to feel like a prisoner.
Speaker 4: He thought staying home, playing video games and reading comic books would be his dream come true, but apparently that dream now stinks. It's also worth noting that Will is reading Iron Man and some other cool stuff, which is very early and most likely uncleared between Disney and Marvel. Meanwhile, the scientists are ready to call it quits. They realize their mission was unsuccessful and it's time to going home, and unlike the coaching zombies, they did not want to start a yoga business.
Speaker 1: But that's when it happens.
Speaker 4: They see Will walking outside with Chucky, and yet another Will is upstairs, visible in the window.
Speaker 1: Victor and Conrad had figured it all out.
Speaker 4: Will Browning has actually hyper cloned himself, proving that their concoction does work outside of rats. Now they just need to clone Nap the replicant. The next day, Will decides to send Twoey with his family to visit Grandpa Mordecai, And we're back with Grandpa Mordecai okay at the home. Once inside, Morty is still unresponsive in front of the TV. But when too We arrives something's different. The Clone asks if it hurts being old, and he touches the old man's face, and just like that, Mordecai grabs his hand and says, not today. He's been waiting for.
Speaker 2: The Clone has me what the I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but I did kind of go, oh, so he's gonna be some kind of you know, the night and shining armor of some sort in this movie, like.
Speaker 4: Right, But even alas Pell's character goes and kisses the grandfather, who's like, I don't I don't even feel that. Yes, But he touches one hand and the guy's like, hey, I'm perfect.
Speaker 1: It was so weird.
Speaker 2: I didn't know it because he has magic powers?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: Can he heal by touch?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: Is that what it's supposed to be? I don't get it.
Speaker 2: Clones that. I mean again, this is not really my world. So I was like, oh, I guess Will's gonna explain to me how like clones also have magic?
Speaker 1: No, not a thing.
Speaker 2: He's gonna tell me the rules.
Speaker 1: Everyone knows.
Speaker 4: Everyone knows magic exists, and clones don't have it, and clones don't have souls. Everybody knows those three things. Okay, so uh yeah, no, it's yeah, I didn't understand it at all.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 4: After Magical Twoey, which is I guess what we'll call him, returns home raving about the story's grandpa more I told him, and Will can't believe it. While they catch up Patrick and Catherine mom and dad entered the room to tell their son how proud they are that he is a quote very special person unquote. They've noticed how hard he's been working and are very impressed, and so they decided to cancel boot camp. He could do whatever he wants this summer. It's not only a canceling boot camp, but now you can do whatever you want. This is obviously very good news. But even with that good news, Will doesn't seem satisfied. He wonders what if this quote unquote new Will is just temporary? Would his parents still love him? His mom says loving him has never been a question.
Speaker 1: They just didn't like him. I'm kidding, I added that last part.
Speaker 4: No love, we can love you and not like you. His mom says, loving him has never been a question. They all hug him and let him know they'll always love him, but not like him.
Speaker 1: Jewey, I'm kidding again.
Speaker 4: Koe watches from the closet and smiles. The next day two, he's getting ready for school, but Will stops him. Today he will be going to school himself while the clothes stays home. Okay, so then that's fine, but too before he's gonna leave, Is like, I really should kind of update you about everything that's happening at school, but Will laughs it off, even a little bit offended.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I can handle it. Then we're at school.
Speaker 4: Will is immediately shocked to see his bullies now welcoming him to campus, and the cheerleaders are blushing when they see him. Even teachers are thanking him for his after class help. Chucky reveals he's become very popular, and even Scotti Sodah invites him to a baseball game and is now his school protection. It's like Will's personal twilight zone, especially when Heather arrives still sounding like a baby on helium. She wants to know where they can meet up at seven o'clock for tonight's social Will can't believe what's been happening to his life when he gets her own. By the way, his room is now spotless too. He has also extended his closet for better space management. Will is immediately frustrated. How does his clone have the same DNA but gets a's and force Mordecai to talk to him.
Speaker 1: Will just wants to know what he's doing wrong too. He thinks Will doesn't try to get good grades or try new things because he's afraid of failing. Twoey just doesn't care about the opinions of others. Will admits he had a good day at school, but now everyone is expecting Tooey at the social. He should have ditched his clone long ago.
Speaker 4: Ough this was so harsh, where He's like, I should have just ditched you somewhere sadly too, wee agrees. He decides to go to New York tonight to get away to try his luck as a dancer on Broadway. I'm kidding, I added that I'm just adding stuff now, but Will asks him to go to the social.
Speaker 1: To say goodbye one last time.
Speaker 4: That night, an emotional Patrick and Catherine get too we ready for the dance while the scientists eavesdrop from outside. They hear about a school dance and then follow Tooey when he leaves for the night, and luckily Will sees it all. He knows that van telling his Clone is up to no good, because anytime you're being tailed by a van, it's up to no good. And as soon as the scientists make their move, Will darts downstairs to help. But when Chucky ruins their kidnapping plan, they decide to just meet him at the dance. They need the Clone to drink something soon or he's going to turn into ocean pup eggs by the morning.
Speaker 1: Say that five times fast, because it's crazy.
Speaker 4: And by the way, Will overhears all the stuff, and the second he sees an opening, he lunges for the antidote that they're waving around, stealing it from the bad guys, forcing them to think he must be the Clone. They chase him through backyards and right into a forest, quickly giving up because they think the real Browning is at the school anyway, which is what I thought was one of the biggest laughs. The guy runs after him and he just disappears in the woods, and the guy goes, all right, he's gone.
Speaker 2: He's gone, He's done.
Speaker 4: That was it.
Speaker 1: He doesn't even tries, like yep, that's.
Speaker 2: It, and then they trails behind him like five minutes later.
Speaker 1: Ye okay, he's gone, but we know it's tooy by the way, and he just walked into the gym with Chucky. He loves the event to Kor and says hi to his date, Heather, a girl who sounds like a faulty fire alarm, and brought pizza. He notices no one is dancing, and Chucky says that nobody wants to be the first geek to bust to move. So two Hey bites a slice of pizza, grabs Heather's hand and takes her to the dance floor. They bust to move with that same choreograph routine from last time. It seems like he just knows that one dance and then Scottie Soda do it?
Speaker 4: Do it?
Speaker 1: Sabrina, Oh okay, that second one was better, joins them, and before you know it, everyone is doing the two. Wow, I can't believe.
Speaker 4: And this is where the Aaron Carter song was supposed to be. When they're doing the two yes, okay, so I don't want to It's.
Speaker 2: Interesting that they would add a second song in reality.
Speaker 1: Yeah, another dance.
Speaker 4: Well, I guess maybe they just added it because like we got an Aaron Carter song, we got to put that into That's also possible. Yeah, okay, so I don't want to put you on the spot, but can you learn this dance and do it for Instagram?
Speaker 2: Can you get an Instagram?
Speaker 1: It's not for me. Can you learn it and do it? How long would it take you to learn this dance?
Speaker 3: I mean by the time they did it, you know, three or four times throughout the movie, I kind of had it already.
Speaker 1: Can I ask why, with all the social media stuff going on, you don't have your high school dancers recreating every single Disney Channel dance.
Speaker 2: It's a good question. You should be you think, Yeah, I should. I should.
Speaker 1: I mean, come on, I do have a.
Speaker 2: TikTok now, so I am getting there. I'm one step closer. It just takes I don't really like I do Instagram stuff like here and there, but I'm not like a like a good like keep it going, Thede.
Speaker 1: I have to give you that idea is crazy, That is true. Yeah, you know I love that.
Speaker 2: You're like an idea man.
Speaker 1: In no way are you involved or would like to we'll no hell no, just an idea man, completely original clockmakes that's it, thank you very much. Yikes.
Speaker 4: When the school is fully engaged in a dance routine, Will arrives just in time for the ending, and now that he's had his fun too, he appears ready to leave forever. He says goodbye to Heather, disguising it as just a trip to the bathroom, but he uses the quote I'll never be able to see you again quote tone and we all know that tone, at least I do every time.
Speaker 3: We talk to me.
Speaker 4: And as he exits, the real Will enters in a totally different outfit. When Chucky is confused, Will admits the truth the other guy is his clone. Chucky, of course, like a normal human, doesn't believe him and has freaked out. Maybe his best friend's just on heroin, but Will needs his help, and that's when scientists though Victor and what's his name arrived. Victor and Conrad show up at the dance.
Speaker 1: Yikes. We're now in the bathroom two. He is staring into the mirror and his face is starting to like melt.
Speaker 4: Do this sad, weird, bubbly thing not as bubbly as my stepsister from Planet Weird or whatever, but still bubbly.
Speaker 1: Ye sadly announces time to go back at the dance.
Speaker 4: The students want to see another Dancerutine, but the real Will well, he's like this Will and is not actually a dancer. But you know, desperate times call for desperate measures, so he asked Chucky to find two Wee and pulls Heather, a girl who has a dial up modem as a voicebox.
Speaker 1: Onto the dance floor and starts improvising dance.
Speaker 4: Moves based on his Yo yo tricks, And of course the kids love it, and it creates the perfect shield blocking him from Victor and Conrad, who are still dead set on kidnapping him. As the entire student body busts a move, Hea, there's screeches or love for Will, and it is a screech. She always thought he was the best and knew he'd come around. Will promise this, He'll.
Speaker 1: Call her and then they kiss. Sabrina, Yeah, holy, this never happens in a d com did you gasp? Yes?
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 3: But then I felt like, did we have a conversation with Andrew when we brought him on before? Because he hadn't He had a kiss in going to the mat as well? Right they kissed twice?
Speaker 1: Yes they did, right they did? Did they kiss yes? I think they did so.
Speaker 2: Then then it got me into saying, how many times you said you always had a kiss? You were kissing? You were just the mac makeout machine.
Speaker 1: First two seasons. Yeah, I was kissing. Yes.
Speaker 2: So I'm like, is this like a.
Speaker 1: Like I don't know, just a thing. Is the trope back in the day?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like for for these did they kissed nobody kissed him brink?
Speaker 4: Right? No?
Speaker 1: No, no they kissed him brink Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, So okay, love story that.
Speaker 4: Was kind of The two friends were kind of like, oh, seemed like they were gonna happen.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: Each other.
Speaker 2: I was like, whoa.
Speaker 3: But then I'm like, and he was younger than he wasn't going to the mat, so I was kind of like, yeah, I mean, I guess, I don't know.
Speaker 2: It didn't seem necessary to me.
Speaker 1: It didn't to me either. It didn't mean it, but hey, it is what it is.
Speaker 4: Will then stealthily escapes through the crowd, dodging the scientists grasps who find themselves dancing too, then rushing back off to stop who they think is the clone, but Chucky still can't find the real Clone. He's nowhere to be found, so Will taps into their share of brain connection, but can't sense anything, so he and Chucky split up for better odds. But as soon as Chucky is gone on BAM, Victor and Conrad capture the real Will, and as we cut to a city bus on its way to New York two, he stands at its store, contemplating a big move as the pushy driver pressures him to get in.
Speaker 1: Or get out. Calm down, bucko.
Speaker 4: Meanwhile, the scientists have now tied up Will in a warehouse, thinking he's the clone. They're ready to get a DNA sample or DINNA as most scientists call it. He's their ticket to fame and wealth. When Will swears he's not two wey, the villains know they need to get both of the Wills to figure it out.
Speaker 1: For two guys who invented human cloning, they sure are stupid. They drive off, leaving Will in the warehouse alone, screaming for help, realizing he just hasn't done enough of his life or with.
Speaker 4: His family, and that's when too We arrives. He didn't board the bus he felt the energy of Will and magically knew where to go. But as soon as he's rescued, the bad guy's return and notice Will is gone, but there's nowhere to hide Zoe. Victor quickly finds Twoe, of course, who is once again melting.
Speaker 1: And he's cornered. The clone slowly places his finger on Victor's chest. Nothing happens at first, but after a little push, the bad guy goes fly. He's falling over Will, who was on all fours behind him. Ah, the old push you in my clone. As you fall over the clone behind you, there's the real guy behind you, kneeling behind you, Trick. I've seen him before, the old chestnut.
Speaker 4: Now, with Victor on the ground, the duo push him off into car oil and run off to hide again. This all gets very Kevin McAllister and home alone, especially when they're able to knock Conrad and push him into a pile of tires. The boys try to open the garage, but only Will gets out, and as Victor and Conrad grab Twoey and pull him back in, Tuhey is quick to send a mental message.
Speaker 1: To his clone on how to re enter the building.
Speaker 4: All while the scientists get ready to start experimounting on him, but just before they start to dissect, like Indiana Jones, Will swings in on a chain and kicks Victor into a falling shelf, and then Chucky and Scotti Soda do it with me. Thank you arrive and push Conrad into a trunk. Okay, did you expect to see those two his heroes and working together? No?
Speaker 1: No, I'm glad they came back, and Scotty Soda is a good guy. But it was interesting and is silly?
Speaker 4: It is it appears to he stopped by the school earlier and told them to come and help, though I don't know how that timing worked out at all, unless the bus stop is literally right next to the school, which I don't think it is right. Two, he continues to melt, unfortunately, slowly fading away. He becomes a puddle, to which Will rushes over, kicks him into a grate and says, I'm glad that guy's gone roll. I'm kidding, That's not what happens at all too. He continues to melt, slowly fading away, so Will rushes over and feeds him the antidote. Things still don't look good, but after a few seconds, the glowing stops and he belches. Towey is fine, He's been saved, and now Chucky knows the truth.
Speaker 2: I love when he first belts, he goes, I'm losing air.
Speaker 1: I'm losing I'm losing air. It's true. Are you a big belcher beyond No, I mean I.
Speaker 2: Can, but I don't typically like a lot fair enough.
Speaker 1: I'm just checking to you.
Speaker 2: I can't wait to do this.
Speaker 1: No, not an inordinate amount. I'm not overly I'm not an overly gaseous person.
Speaker 4: I'm glad to say knock wood as I say that, But you just said, oh, are you an overly gaseous person?
Speaker 2: No, but my husband is like, oh really, my gosh.
Speaker 3: Yes, and it's just so funny now with because he with my daughter like it cannot be ignored.
Speaker 2: She has to talk about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it just blows his spotty a.
Speaker 5: I love that.
Speaker 1: That's how it should be.
Speaker 2: Ledger is also very gassy too.
Speaker 1: That makes sense.
Speaker 2: How old is he's too?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that makes sense that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: The cops that arrive, followed by everybody just pulls up at the same time. The cops arrive followed by Will's parents and Alana, who see Tuhey next to Will for the first time. Will begs his friends and family to cover for him, so they tell the cops they're identical cousins, which I didn't is. I don't know if that's a thing. I don't think you can be identical cousins. But whatever, says, his name.
Speaker 1: Is Gil and Will and Gil, and it works somehow.
Speaker 4: Back in how it seemed like they were just trying to wrap it up at this point, right, It's like you could write it a little better. Back at home, Will is explaining the whole story to his family, admitting that while Gil was pretending to be him, he actually grew as a person. He asked if his clone can stay with them, and Gil says he just wants a family. I don't see how this is gonna be any problem in the future. So if they can keep up their grades and keep the secret, it's a deal.
Speaker 1: But also Grandpa Mordecai is there, I will say again hashtag what the Oh my god, He's totally fine by now, He's totally fine. He says, if anyone gives them trouble, he'll deal with them. So what is this storyline?
Speaker 5: Is?
Speaker 1: Is is twoy Jesus that.
Speaker 2: That's what I mean. I don't understand it. I don't. I don't.
Speaker 1: I think Tooey's supposed to be some kind of a god complex or something, because I don't know what this story had. He literally put hands on him and healed the man.
Speaker 3: So I think from what like swear to me make sure something like like Alzheimer's is what it seemed like they were going through with this, Yeah, which is very relevant. And literally, during this time this movie was being filmed, I was going through with my grandma. And never once was there like an option that like we could get some kind of clone person to come.
Speaker 4: No, this is not that's not on anybody's HMO. It's just it's like, have you tried try to clone? No, it's it's terrible.
Speaker 5: So it was.
Speaker 1: I do not know what was wrong with him? How did we help him? What are they saying with this? I did know?
Speaker 2: No rules give it, get it none none, No rules given?
Speaker 1: But who cares? Because it's time for family dinner, which is obviously going to be pizza for Gil And that's our film. Whoa uh, Sabrina, you have the five star review because we're going to review our film right now, and and This is one of my favorite names we've had. So what's the five star review this week?
Speaker 2: Okay, so we've got our five are from.
Speaker 1: J Gizzle Jgizzle, J Gizzl and Hizel.
Speaker 3: Touching story about a teen who clones himself. Good to show kids the olden times? Is he is he referring to the year two thousand as.
Speaker 1: The olden times? The oh, when I was a guy, When I was a boy in two thousand, that's crazy. I have the one star this week and it's from somebody named Phil p.
Speaker 4: Uh And and it reads as thus, I'm sorry that I have to read this, but this is the one star.
Speaker 1: Unrealistic. He would have done stuff to his clone just to know what it felt like. One star.
Speaker 2: Phil. Oh, what a weirdo. Okay, she's gonna be done from Phil's that's ridiculous, Phil, it's.
Speaker 5: A total weirdo weird.
Speaker 4: Now, of course, to Sabrina's favorite portion of the program, that is our feature presentation.
Speaker 1: This is our game of the week. This one's called Clone Home.
Speaker 4: Yes, we as the human race have been promised cloning for quite some time now, but here we are still just the only versions of ourselves yet over the.
Speaker 1: Years, they have successfully cloned many animals.
Speaker 4: We will get four options of different species, and we have to decide which of the four have already been successfully cloned.
Speaker 1: Three out of five wins. Producer Jensen. Are you still with us or no?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was just just reading the pill review over number.
Speaker 1: Yikes.
Speaker 4: So number one a snake, a horse, a chicken, or a panda bear Sabrina, which one of those four has actually been cloned in real life?
Speaker 1: Is this real? Yes?
Speaker 2: Like all the games is not a real game.
Speaker 5: All the games are real.
Speaker 2: This is real.
Speaker 5: I've only TechEd. We made one mistake, if you remember, I've only made one miss a lot of episodes, one mistake.
Speaker 4: That's true, of course, Yeah, no, they definitely you don't remember. Well, I don't think I'm giving this one away. Yeah, because it's not even up there. You don't remember Dolly the Sheep.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 5: I stayed away from Dolly the Sheep because I thought maybe you'd know it.
Speaker 1: You did.
Speaker 4: Not only did I know it, but I just saw the actual Dolly the Sheep. The actual sheep itself was stuffed and is on display in Scotland, and I was just there with my wife, so I actually saw the original.
Speaker 1: Dolly the Sheep. So other than that, I don't know any of these, so I'll go first. Then I'm gonna say, because it seems like it would be easier to do, I'm gonna say a chicken.
Speaker 2: I'm going with a chicken too.
Speaker 5: Guys, they cloned a horse.
Speaker 1: No, they cloned a horse?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Wow, okay, yikes. Number two a baby bear, an armadillo, a wild ox.
Speaker 1: Or a chicken. Keep saying chicken, oh, a wild ox.
Speaker 5: Arm Guys, they cloned a wild ox.
Speaker 3: Really, so when they come cloned? Are they like baby versions of these? Like it's not like a full grown right, like? Yeah, like it goes from like whatever.
Speaker 5: However they okay, yeah, you guys want to know the wild ox's name?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 5: Noah, oh, I like that.
Speaker 1: That's good. Number three macaquye Is that right?
Speaker 5: We should figure out how it said? Hold on, it's a monkey, hold on, but it's important to it.
Speaker 1: She leads me to believe it's got to be that one.
Speaker 5: Well, no, I mean, truthfully, it's because there are different types of monkeys, and certain ones have been cloned and certain ones have not.
Speaker 1: Oh god, you're getting so specific. Producer Jensen.
Speaker 5: All right here you go, how do you go about pounce saying this one?
Speaker 1: The cock maccach.
Speaker 5: Didn't expect that to be the way I say?
Speaker 4: Have they?
Speaker 1: They cloned Macock?
Speaker 4: Thank god, they've cloned that onemcock monkey, a snail, an ant eater, or a camelle.
Speaker 1: Well, it's gotta be that one, now, I say, yes, that one. It's got to be.
Speaker 5: They clone Macock, They clone maccock, You got it?
Speaker 1: Number four? A duck, a turkey, a ferret, or a bull.
Speaker 2: A bull. I'm going with that one. A bull.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say bull too.
Speaker 5: Nope, it's a ferret, guys, Oh my god, a ferret.
Speaker 1: And finally a pig, a cockroach, a piranha or a frog. I'm gonna say piranha, piranha.
Speaker 5: Guys, they cloned a pig.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 5: No one wins. Everyone loses everyone, yes, especially oncock one.
Speaker 1: Oh man.
Speaker 4: Then we stopped talking about mccock and talk about what Sabrina sees.
Speaker 2: All right, Well that was a pretty good one. That's wild, that's crazy. I'm gonna be.
Speaker 1: Thinking about They're cloning something as big as a horse already, so then why can't they do people? I mean, it's I thought it was like a size thing.
Speaker 2: You don't intelligent. These animals are in comparison, right, like.
Speaker 1: Met a lot of people.
Speaker 2: Some people are very like, you know, like it'd be.
Speaker 3: Interesting to know like how self sufficient those animals are compared to how they you know, like the independence.
Speaker 1: But I mean they're a horse that's huge literally and figuratively.
Speaker 3: Could the could the horse like be like trained or could the horse live on its own in the wildlife with other horses, like.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: That's crazy, all right.
Speaker 3: So again, like I said, very first one is and I just have to say it will go past six. I know we're not done talking about Sir Andy Lawrence. But the first thing is Andy is just so good.
Speaker 1: It's great. He's great.
Speaker 3: I also have to, especially after I you know, read through everything that we were going to go over today, kind of have to give a little bit of like an apology to our poor actress who plays Heather.
Speaker 2: These are the things that was said to about her voice. And the first one is like, oh my gosh, this Heather girl's voice like it is so high pitch.
Speaker 1: We called it.
Speaker 2: We talked about it as a baby bird.
Speaker 3: The clinger with the train whistle voice the stage ten clinger, the highest pitch voice in the history of film.
Speaker 2: Microphones didn't shatter from this voice. How is it possible? Baby in helium?
Speaker 1: It sounds like a faulty firelarm correct.
Speaker 3: Corect So sorry actress that plays Heather, that is so we really couldn't get over it.
Speaker 2: But I mean, wow.
Speaker 1: Voice at the time, she really did.
Speaker 4: She did, and I'd love Sarah was her name, and maybe she has the deepest voice in so interesting to hear, and she was putting it on.
Speaker 1: She's like, that's just what I chose for the character.
Speaker 3: She has, like that sexy, raspy voice exactly. One of my favorites that I clocked it's in the beginning of the movie. Is I loved the colored see through phones that at that Will and Chucky have in there.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, so cool. Anyone usually if you had those when it rang, it like lit up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course, yeah. I loved those.
Speaker 2: That was like such a good like of that time.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: It also was like an answering machine that was like, sorry, I'm not home, I now.
Speaker 1: For real.
Speaker 3: The ghetto blaster that comes out for the dance scene in the cafeteria is so big.
Speaker 2: How did it fit under that table at all?
Speaker 1: It's awesome?
Speaker 3: Yea, so big it was shocking, and you're just going, where how did that did that kid just walk around campus with this giant?
Speaker 2: How are you box? Okay?
Speaker 3: I wanted to ask you a question because sometimes you pick up on stuff like this more than how and when did we get to this three day serum that it has? Is it not until they're like three weeks?
Speaker 1: The three week serum?
Speaker 5: You mean?
Speaker 2: Well, sorry, the more days they talked about it having through so.
Speaker 4: That, Yeah, they're mentioned in the They mentioned in the van while they're talking just in the van though, right, never like before, like no, no, no, talk about the.
Speaker 1: Fail safe they put in kind of thing, yes, okay, yeah.
Speaker 2: All right. And then my last one was with those two ding dongs again never once?
Speaker 3: Don't you think there would have been some opportunity for an actual person who's there at the dance, being the adult being what are they called the monitors or chaperones? Yea, not one person realized there was these two very strange older men, just like I didn't even see any chaperones.
Speaker 2: The're this moving through the sea of kids.
Speaker 1: Right now.
Speaker 2: That would never happen.
Speaker 1: That was I thought the same thing.
Speaker 2: We're not going to have them be pulled out of the gym ever, Okay.
Speaker 1: Now that's I thought the same thing. No, I thought the same thing, because there's there's eighties and nineties movies. A lot of times there was high school dances that happened, or middle school dances were like they're being chased, and then these adults come and I was like, why is nobody ever saying anything about this?
Speaker 2: So weird, so weird?
Speaker 1: Well, thank you very much, and of course it is now time in our wonderful program here where we rate the film we just saw.
Speaker 4: In honor of Sir Andy Lawrence, I think this week we should make one the worst and make ten the best.
Speaker 2: Fine with me, so.
Speaker 1: We're switching it up our options this week.
Speaker 4: One out of ten highest pitched voices ever, one out of ten Yo Yo Dorks, secret cholesterol, one out of ten. Clinger Heathers she gets two. One out of ten deadbeat ads, song clearance issues, piles of tires, or one out of ten. Grandpa Mordechais, I think it's time for you to pick some Marina.
Speaker 1: What would you like?
Speaker 3: I think I'm gonna go with Grandpa Mordechais. But I'm gonna put a WTF at the end of it. Yea, at the beginning of it, the WTF Grandpa Mordicai.
Speaker 1: I love that, that's what we're doing. I think you went first last time, I did, okay.
Speaker 4: So I'm gonna go first this time again. One of the things I love about Andy is that, like Horse Sense, great movie. We really enjoyed Horse Sense. Horse Sense could have been a smaller budget film that went into the theater y and Andy was the only kid in it, and he killed it and it was a great movie, wasn't It worked on Disney, certainly, but it didn't seem like a d com in the true sense of a d com no whereas this. And he killed it in that movie, and this is pure dcom all the way, absolutely, and he kills it again.
Speaker 1: He's he's playing two different roles. He plays them differently enough to where when they're both on screen, you really do think you're looking at two different people. It was great, It was fun.
Speaker 4: Of course, some of it doesn't make any sense, the ocean pop stuff, whatever, But Andy alone.
Speaker 1: Was so great the stuff they were doing that I'm gonna give this a eight. Nice, I really am.
Speaker 4: I thought this was a fun dcom This is no I'm gonna take it back. I'm gonna get it a seven point five. Okay, wtf, Grandpa Mordechaise.
Speaker 1: This was definitely a good movie. It really was.
Speaker 4: I didn't find myself bored. The pacing worked, it was only eighty four minutes. Andy was great, the parents were great. The sister Alison pill is really good. It was well cast.
Speaker 1: This was a fun movie.
Speaker 4: I thought that the bumbling scientists after him, so we really funny. It was they were kind of playing the comedy on a different level.
Speaker 1: It was absurd. It was funny.
Speaker 4: So this is a solid seven point five soft eight. WTF, Grandpa Mordechaise, This was a good movie.
Speaker 1: Yes, what I loved. You know.
Speaker 3: For Andy, it's like this movie to me, after we've seen horse Sense, like this kid could just work his off too, like you know in this movie, and I remember us having a conversation of horse Sense, like he's in the whole movie. He's never not on screen, so that means he's working probably every day that they're on set.
Speaker 2: And with this movie, he's doing two jobs. He's doing two characters.
Speaker 3: That's just so beyond impressive, especially him being around that eleven year old mark, you know, of like his age. So he just again just and we can't say it enough.
Speaker 2: He's just impressive.
Speaker 3: He's an impressive young man now an impressive adult with just uber, uber, uber amounts of talents. I got lost a little bit in the like extreme dcom just throwing it over into like their science room with just ridiculousness happening. That next went into the bathroom scene, which was, by the way, one of the biggest bathrooms I've ever seen any huge.
Speaker 1: Have Yeah huge bathroom. Yeah, a little over the top.
Speaker 3: The graphics weren't like really that great on that part. And then at the very like and then the storyline with Grandpa Mordecai was just kind of very confusing.
Speaker 2: But other than that, true.
Speaker 3: Dcom of this age, and it wasn't a movie that was solely basing off of like a sport, uh, you know, a micro world or anything like that. It was literally just a good story, like a good storyline and you know, stepping up to what your expectations for yourself should be and things like that. And the messaging was cute and adorable. Andy smashed it, but those few little things pulled my score back a tiny bit. But I did want to do a seven point five. WTF, Grandpa Mordechais.
Speaker 4: We are rare riding the same boat, and I gotta say we been rock and rolling lately. We've had to good ones in a row. I'm waiting for that stinker to come in because we haven't had a stinker in a little while. You know, we're doing the Descendants, that we're doing Zombies, and we're doing We've had some some pretty darn good.
Speaker 1: Movies coming out here.
Speaker 2: Great one.
Speaker 1: I can't wait to get another two or three thrown in there because it's been a while. Well, thank everybody to Oh I love it. Sometimes you need it.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you need to challenge.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sometimes you need.
Speaker 4: That good a mouse boosh, that mouth pleaser of awfulness which will help. Well, thank you everybody so much for joining us on this episode of Magical Rewind. Our next movie, Oh man, it's gonna be a movie we actually talked about some time ago on Podmeats World.
Speaker 1: It's a big one.
Speaker 4: This is one where do you remember Tom Cruise when he had to go down the secret vault and he had to like not touch the floor as he's going down in the first mission impossible from the ceiling, and he's like there.
Speaker 2: Now, that's what I think.
Speaker 4: Producer Tara had to do to actually find this film because we got like a secret link where it's like, I'm finally able to find this. Producer jar could not find this anywhere. She was trying to convince us that it actually existed.
Speaker 2: But it does.
Speaker 4: It is two thousands d com model Behavior, starring Maggie Lawson, Kathy Lee Gifford, and a very young Justin Timberlake in his first movie ever so alert the authorities people, this is gonna be good.
Speaker 1: Also, Taras wanted in forty two States because she had to.
Speaker 4: Steal the link for this film because apparently it didn't exist anywhere. But before that masterpiece, we are once again graced by the presence of mister Andy Lawrence, the star of the Other Me. Yes, we got to talk to him all over again, this time about playing two different versions of himself on the channel.
Speaker 1: Let's hear a little section about what you're going to be listening to.
Speaker 4: Were they playing the music for you over like giant loudspeakers as you're doing the entire dance thing.
Speaker 5: Totally.
Speaker 6: They were all about I was so into music. I just always was really into music and scores and stuff. So one of the things when I got the role that I was, I was just I love soundtracks. I'm so pro soundtrack for everything. Yeah, and they had it all. They had all the licensing and everything. And I remember my brother Joe almost had a song on the soundtrack too, but they gave it to it. I think they gave it to him sync and it was kind of a bummer because I actually liked his song.
Speaker 3: More.
Speaker 1: Man, we love him so much.
Speaker 4: He is just the coolest guy, so talented, so humble, loves talking about his dcoms, is proud of the work he's done, and rightfully so, because man, if he's he's yet to have a bad one. We are three for three with Andy Lawrence. We've got Going to the Mat, We've got The Other Me, and we've got Horse. Since you've got three good movies so far starring.
Speaker 2: Theme, you have to watch the fourth one though, because he's kind of like he's.
Speaker 1: Like, yes, is good, but it's you got to love somebody that's self aware.
Speaker 2: Judge of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't tell us.
Speaker 4: Don't don't let anybody know, but we are going to it him because man, does he deserve it. So yeah, we love him here and every day that passes, we get closer and closer to his eventual to his eventual Best dcom Actor acceptance speech.
Speaker 1: We got to get some some awards together.
Speaker 4: So to hear the new interview in our original episode about going to the mat, all you gotta do is just search for Magical Rewind wherever you get your podcasts, and subscribe to our dedicated feed, and of course you can also check out Bart Johnson show That's right, get your head in the Game, which is deep diving all of high school musical, which is you know that singing one where everybody dances and it's all about high school. We loved it, so go check it out there and for more info, you can always follow us at Magical Rewind Pod on the Instagram Machine by Everybody