Speaker 1: Did you just ask me if I was too tending? Yeah, no, not there yet.
Speaker 2: Here we gonna see guys with his bow just a ball at his boom. The review is the wheels for you? What is Scott gonna say? What's Andrew who gonna say?
Speaker 3: Well, there's serials going to just okay, guys with us.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm gonna I know you hate the intro songs. I'm gonna cut the dancing out, Andrew.
Speaker 3: We have a big announcement to make. It's just like cut to the chack.
Speaker 1: Okay, stand by, figure out. Now Andrew has been well. First of all, hold on, we just have to welcome you to Serial Killers. This is episode one eighty. Today is Monday, May twenty fourth, Yes, twenty fourth, Yeah, that's crazy to me.
Speaker 3: It is crazy.
Speaker 1: So behind the scenes, Andrew has been working diligently to get something really super cool done for us. Yes, tell them, Andrew.
Speaker 3: So, in partnership with Wax Cabin Candles, we present to you our candle collection.
Speaker 1: Yes, our Serial Killers candles.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 1: Now yours is cinnamon hot Buns.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 1: And it's so fresh and new that we don't even actually have one in the studio yet. So if you're watching on YouTube. That's what it looks like. Cinnamon hot buns is Andrew.
Speaker 3: It smells so freaking good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, here it is with no label on it, so you can smell it and describe it to everybody.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, it smells amazing. Like I love the smell of cinnamon. I like, like homie sense. This is a perfect homy scent. I highly recommend.
Speaker 1: It with a hint of cereal.
Speaker 3: It's it's basically cinnamon. It's for us to fight, not for us to flakes.
Speaker 1: It's the cinnamata's crime. You know.
Speaker 3: I don't know serious, Yeah, I know.
Speaker 1: And mine. Look my hin's frosty and flaky, which you are. I am frosty and I am flaky. And I mean that's a great description because it's exactly what it smells like. So fill your home with the scent of serial Killers thanks to the Wax Cabin Candle Company. And you know what, you can get them right now. It's an exclusive two week run right if you go to serial KILLERSPC dot com. We'll link you over there. I think they're like twenty four bucks and if you use code Cereal you'll save two dollars. Yeah, that's Code Cereal. You know I love my discount code, so code Cereal and you'll save two dollars. And look, our friend Brody wrote us a song about it.
Speaker 3: Yes, so it seems to world in your life.
Speaker 1: You need candles by two friends.
Speaker 2: They design them with a company co Wax Cabin Scott's Bunny and Plakky Andrew's Cinnamon Buns. Cereal KILUSPC dot com is where you can.
Speaker 4: Al ser.
Speaker 3: Loved it.
Speaker 1: That was spectacular, spectacular, brought a tear to my eye. It did to me too again Serial KILLERSPC dot com. Go there find out how you can score your candles our new candle line from Wax Cabin Candle Company.
Speaker 3: Thank you so so much again to Wax Cabin Candles. And like Scotti said, head to Serial Killers PC dot com to get yours now and use code Cereal.
Speaker 1: Check out and buy Frosty Flaky so I can win this contest.
Speaker 3: Oh, we're versing each other now.
Speaker 1: You know what my daughter said that yesterday? Is that correct? Like she's like, oh, this team is versing them. I don't think that that's right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I feel like, just go buy whichever candle you want. Cinnamon haunt Bonn is the burner one.
Speaker 1: Well, I was just saying that. I was just saying I don't think Versing is right, That's all I was saying. Yeah, Yeah, anyway, let's get on with the show.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm in all right.
Speaker 1: Breaking out the brand new cereal Andrew this week.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Are you ready?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh, light it up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm lighting out my candle. I want some I need to bring some good energy to my life. Another serials, First, I should have opened it first. I should have opened it first.
Speaker 1: I should have opened it in the line of Cheerios Cereals. It is Cheerio's oat crunch almond Ooh a ex I am, And I have to tell you there's all kinds of stuff on the back of this box. I'm not going to do any of it, but there's lots of fun little games on the back that you would get mad at me if I did so. I'm not going to, but I'm going to find my shake your box jingle.
Speaker 3: So it's not that I get mad, it's just that it's time consuming.
Speaker 1: Well, it's one of those things where you can fill in words and then there's all kinds of games with bowls and spoons, you see.
Speaker 3: That, but you're the only one who plays the games. Now, you don't involve me whatsoever. Shut right now. She can see Andrew.
Speaker 1: Look, he's a cereal could fly out.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I think of what brought me here.
Speaker 1: I don't remember what brought you here. I think me, that's what brought you.
Speaker 3: You know, you go to go get a college education, and then you know what, ten years later, you're watching fifty five year old man shake a box of cheerio oak crutch almond.
Speaker 1: I'm not fifty five. I'm not even close to fifty five, So cut it out. By the way, you got a letter from University of Miami today. I think you owe them money?
Speaker 3: What probably don't?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Cat, I put it over there, all right. Okay, so we've had cheerio cereals like this before. The medleys kind of looked like this, And did you.
Speaker 3: Want me to light your candle?
Speaker 1: By the way, we will in a little bit. Okay, you know we'll do that in the next episode. We'll light mine.
Speaker 3: How about that nice?
Speaker 1: Since it's a two week run, we'll do two weeks of candles.
Speaker 3: Ooh, maybe we'll even include two extra bolt Chat episodes.
Speaker 1: And you're kind of pushing your luck there, buddy.
Speaker 3: People want more content.
Speaker 1: Stopped at seven to eleven this morning, at four o'clock in the morning and picked up some Mountainside Farm's milk.
Speaker 3: Yikes on bikes. Not jealous of that.
Speaker 1: Well, look at the cow. Look how cute that little cartoony cowy and the.
Speaker 3: Cartoony cow is a door horrible, But I just don't want to wake up at four in the morning and go get milk at seven to eleven.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, sometimes you have no choice, Andrew, when you really are dedicated to the show, that's what you have to do.
Speaker 3: You are so dedicated. I'm so proud of you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're a dairy up in Roxbury, New York.
Speaker 3: Oh, I do like the cow.
Speaker 1: Maybe we should get in touch with them. Perhaps they want to sponsor our shoe.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, can we just talk about how wax Cabin is our first sponsorship.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm very excited about it.
Speaker 3: I did that. I mean it finally.
Speaker 1: Okay, it was two years, but I get it. It's congratulations and thank you wax Cabin. All right, here we go, buddy, Almonds Clusters wants you multiple different colors of cherio. Okay, it's weird. It's sweet. It tastes almost marshmallowy or something like that.
Speaker 3: You know, it tastes like what does that taste you know at the Chinese restaurants?
Speaker 1: Yes, fortune cookies?
Speaker 3: No, I was thinking the yellow cookies that have the almond on them.
Speaker 1: This tastes like a fortune cookie to me, But yeah, I get it. It's a cross between the two there. Yeah, it's very interesting.
Speaker 3: I like it, especially that it's a cheerio cereal. Hmm.
Speaker 1: You're right, because almond flavored. It has that interesting almond Chinese restaurant taste. Mm hmm, looks pretty good. I have a four bowls. I almost taste like, don't kill me now, like a hint of pistachio. Yeah, is that possible?
Speaker 3: I do too.
Speaker 1: Could it be in there? Hold grain o sugarhold green corn, modified corn, stars, canola oil, blah blah blah blah blah, almonds, brown sugar syrup. Well, no, there's no pistachio. But this natural flavor, caramel color. It's good. I like it. I'm giving it four bowls.
Speaker 3: I'm a fan delicious.
Speaker 1: What did you rate it? I'm sorry I didn't hear.
Speaker 3: I gave it four balls.
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah, I'm gonna give it four balls too.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you're copying my.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not copying. It's just really good.
Speaker 3: That was my only copy.
Speaker 1: It was my own rating. I didn't hear you.
Speaker 3: Usually whenever I give it the same scores you after you say it, you're like copycat.
Speaker 1: Well, yes, but I didn't hear you, so truly, I'm not copying you.
Speaker 3: Okay. What's the matter nothing, I'm enjoying myself. This candle is making me very zen.
Speaker 1: They might have to make one of these cheerio oat crunched almond candles next, because it's delicious.
Speaker 3: I would actually like that smell. Yeah, I think almond is like a little naa cherie. I could see it.
Speaker 1: It's weird because I'm gonna do this in the middle of the show Serial Killers.
Speaker 2: But bos.
Speaker 3: I check the bonuses.
Speaker 4: What is it?
Speaker 3: There's another Cheerios flavor.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no, not at all. Oh okay, well, but it is another I guess it's another cereal from the same company who makes cheerios. Andrew general Miles, very good, congratulations, thank you so much. You're welcome.
Speaker 3: He tried to get me with a zinger, and I zanged you back.
Speaker 1: Is that a saying, ooh, Zinger cereal that would be delicious to doing all the snackcake cereals? Now Zingers? What from hostess Zingers? Huh No?
Speaker 3: No, alrighty huh.
Speaker 1: So the next cereal is now that's this is technically it's new because they've never had it before, but it is just a variation of a current cereal that's been out for fifty sixty years. They changed some things in it, the taste is probably exactly the same, and they gave it a snazzy name. Okay, So I'm gonna go down to the cereal sack and the only box they had was massive. Okay, so I'm gonna lug this up.
Speaker 3: Oh, Lucky Charms.
Speaker 1: It's a megabox of galactic Lucky Charms.
Speaker 3: Oh you were talking about these in one of the last episodes.
Speaker 1: Yes, So, I don't know what the difference is, but it says limited edition Galactic Lucky Charms frosted toasted oat cereal with marshmallows. Marshmallow shapes may color may vary. What marshmallow shapes and colors may vary?
Speaker 3: You good?
Speaker 1: I'm all right, all right, but I don't get it. I don't know what the difference is.
Speaker 3: I think they just added marshmallow shapes.
Speaker 1: Well, there's just different shapes, that's all. And there's a bunch of fun facts about the universe on the back.
Speaker 3: Okay, so that's really all.
Speaker 1: Look, there's your balloons and horseshoes and unicorns and rainbows and all everything, pink hearts the whole nine yards. But then there's four more. There's planets and stuff.
Speaker 3: So like what I was saying before, where it's just new marshmallow shape.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: I think my favorite part is making a point and then just getting completely cut off.
Speaker 1: I just made Lucky Dizzy. I made Lucky Dizzy. He's on the front.
Speaker 3: Shook him up charms you mean, yeah, but.
Speaker 1: He's wearing it. He's wearing his space helmet, so he's good.
Speaker 3: Can you imagine eating all of that in one serving?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I have to say. There are so many marshmallows in here. Yeah, there's a lot of marshmallows. I'm excited this. I can't believe how big this box is. Yeah, this is a almost two pound box of cereal. Found it at Walmart.
Speaker 3: Walmart has a lot of good cereal finds.
Speaker 1: I have to say, I go in there and this random stuff that I never even knew existed before. So Walmart does have good cereal finds from time to time.
Speaker 3: Do you know what I really want again? No, Kroger coconut cereal.
Speaker 1: Well you stole it, so you have it at your house.
Speaker 3: I ate it already. Oh it was so good. I loved that coconut, whatever flavor it was.
Speaker 1: See now, I thought there was supposed to be like some kind of sparkly things in here, but they're not. Why they put sparkles, I just I thought I read that.
Speaker 3: Can I just ask what this shape is? Is this a rocket ship? Yes, that's supposed to be a rocket ship. That's the lamest rocket ship I've ever seen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, alright ready, I mean not like we're not gonna know what it tastes like, do you thing?
Speaker 3: Hmm?
Speaker 1: Hold on, I'm gonna pay it. That is bustin'.
Speaker 3: Thank you guys for listening to serial killers.
Speaker 1: No, my daughters told me I had to say that.
Speaker 3: Okay, what I was gonna say. I thought you were gonna go with the dad joke of it's out of this world.
Speaker 1: No, now you're supposed to go all right, I'm sorry, was.
Speaker 3: It bustin Janelle? Was it bustin?
Speaker 1: It was? It was?
Speaker 3: Do you know where that even comes from?
Speaker 1: I have no idea, but my kids said, you have to say it. It means it's great.
Speaker 3: I'm just gonna give you the background. It takes two seconds.
Speaker 1: Go ahead.
Speaker 3: This girl on TikTok makes sandwiches.
Speaker 1: Of course, that's where it's from.
Speaker 3: She gets rid of the bread and uses red or green peppers and then puts cream cheese on it. She made one once and was like, it's bustin', And so then people were just like, is it bustin Janelle? Is your red pepper sandwich bustin'?
Speaker 1: But does that mean it's really good or its gross?
Speaker 3: It means it's good.
Speaker 1: Okay, well this is busting.
Speaker 3: I feel like maybe we should take that out of your vocabulary. Like, let's just I'll never say it again. Thank you, Jesus, byballs, Jesus all his saints. Let's praise God that you'll never say that again. Five balls, It's delicious.
Speaker 1: Now. The next one I don't quite understand because it comes with a tool. What I'm just going to break it out. I don't know when it came out. I don't know how long it's been around. Never seen this particular thing at this store before, because it's a store where generally is known for furniture.
Speaker 3: Pop's Furniture made a cereal.
Speaker 1: So I got this box from Ikea. I was waiting online, but I don't understand there's an allen key here, Like do you have to put this together? I'm so confused.
Speaker 3: Did you really put it an allen key with the cereal a prop?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh my god. I totally would have never figured that was so good Scott.
Speaker 1: Anyway, so this is if you can say this, I mean props to you.
Speaker 3: I could, I could say it.
Speaker 1: Go ahead.
Speaker 3: Uh, this is hosher tole.
Speaker 1: Very good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is the new Ikea cereal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's about how I would say it's granola was tole and berries. And you know, I was trying to learn how they say hello because it's h e J but it's just hey, Hey. I thought it was hedge, but it's just HJ is just hey.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's almost like certain. So my friend Brielle her fiance Chris, is Dutch, so you know, close enough to aikia land uh huh, and a lot of English words sound or a lot of Dutch words are just basically English with like a flugen or a fly.
Speaker 1: But they look different. They have some little dots on top of it or something.
Speaker 3: It's a very fun language.
Speaker 1: So this is a product of Germany. According to the box, it looks like it has flakes and maybe pumpkin seeds, cashews, coconut, blueberries, strawberries, raspberry. I mean it looks like there's a whole bunch of junk in there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm excited for this.
Speaker 1: I'm excited. Also, I'm not gonna I'll spare you the shaking jingle.
Speaker 3: I'm happy. We got it from the Fiords.
Speaker 1: I was in there trying to buy a mulm and they were out of them, so I just as I was walking out of the store, I grabbed cooper a hot dog, ashually a yogurt, and I grabbed a box of cereal.
Speaker 3: Can I say I've had the ike and meatball good, But I don't get the hype.
Speaker 1: I had it for lunch that day. Yeah, I was sitting in the cafeteria, Yeah, eating my meatballs. My kids wanted nothing to do with it, so they were out, you know.
Speaker 3: Like cafin sign.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I love them Oh, this whole cash is good.
Speaker 3: I mean, don't get me wrong, like, yeah, it's a meatball, but I don't know, I do.
Speaker 1: There's no rage about them. It's just that's it. I mean, they have salmon there too. I have to stop there. I'm not having the salmon at IKEA. I would although I do have the salmon a California Pizza Kitchen. It's my favorite salmon.
Speaker 3: God bless and you're still here to tell the tale.
Speaker 1: Sure it's good stuff. Why well?
Speaker 3: Season fifty two has my favorite salmon. It's cedar plank.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's cedar plank at CPK too. And since I'm an.
Speaker 3: Elite member, oh god, with this elite member at CPK, I.
Speaker 1: Do have to say, though, I'm upset because they're getting rid of one of the elite member features.
Speaker 3: Was that that the one that you get to cut the whole line? Yes, it was the dumbest feature. I never got to use it because I feel weird, like I don't be like, uh, hello, Elie, excuse me coming through and I never want to be that guy. So we never got to use it, and now that they're getting rid of it, I would like to try it once. Did you actually stand in lines instead of using your elite member CPK.
Speaker 1: Status once or twice. I just I don't like it.
Speaker 3: I would actually punch you in the face.
Speaker 1: I don't like being that guy. But like, oh I'm VIP. Excuse me, people, you don't matter.
Speaker 3: Can you imagine scary at a CPK? Oh my god, do a bottle service here?
Speaker 1: This looks really good. Actually, I hope it doesn't disappoint because it looks delicious.
Speaker 3: Fingers crossed, fingerjawkins snocking. The coconut just looks great. I hope it has face coconut in this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, look at those giant things of coconut. That's coconut, big old shreds. It better be ready one two?
Speaker 3: Hold please, okay go.
Speaker 1: It looked what it looks like it would be much sweeter than it is.
Speaker 3: And shower.
Speaker 1: It's not really sweet at all.
Speaker 3: It's shower. That could be the blueberries. I'm not a fan of the It.
Speaker 1: Does taste basically like coconut.
Speaker 3: I don't taste that at all.
Speaker 1: No, h it's not sweet note at all.
Speaker 3: I don't know what happened with the cereal. The Hyaher toll is not my favorite. This was not great. It's sour. I give it a bowl and a spoon. However, the only thing I will compliment it on I think the fire hose, fire fireman cereal.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, Engine nine or.
Speaker 3: This does a lot of textures. Well, nothing feels like it's in a salt, like you're going to battle in your mouth with the amount of things.
Speaker 1: Because even even the cashews aren't that crunchy, so they're not cutting your mouth up.
Speaker 3: But it's sour, and that to me is disgusting.
Speaker 1: So Nobe and Globin, I'm on the fence. I'm going to give it two balls in a spoon.
Speaker 3: Okay, so middle of the road, Hoffenstein. It's a nice little half half margin.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean I was gonna say nice little healthy, but it's not that healthy since it's got like twenty percent of your daily allowance of saturated fat in just half a cup. All that. What's the matter.
Speaker 3: I'm going to look up how to say one or two and a half bowls or a bowl and.
Speaker 1: Whatever, and I mean that's gonna take you four hours.
Speaker 3: What's ikea in Ikea is they're Swedish. Swedish, Yeah, so Swedish for spoon. Okay, while you're doing that, I'll remind people again. Please go what quid quid? Sweetish quid?
Speaker 1: I didn't hear it.
Speaker 3: That's a spoon. Okay, how do you say bowl?
Speaker 1: No, Andrew, I was in the middle of reminding people to go to serial.
Speaker 3: Killers skull so you gave it two skulls and a quid.
Speaker 1: I'm sure that's not even close, but yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Gave it one's skull and a quid.
Speaker 1: You're out of your mind. Please go to Serial KILLERSPC dot com. Check out our brand new line of candle Well is it a line if there's only two of them? I guess it is the smell enchanting. Yeah, serial KILLERSPC dot com. Check out our candles from the wax cap'in Candle Company.
Speaker 3: I'm so excited because next week I'm moving and I'm gonna light these in my apartment and then it's gonna smell like cinnamon hot buns in my new apartment.
Speaker 1: Yes, cinnamon hot buns, frosty, flaky. One's Andrew's one's mind and please check it out buy them.
Speaker 3: I feel like this makes me feel like I'm about to tell like a campfire story.
Speaker 1: You scare me.
Speaker 4: Don't sit him in hot bun Thank you for listening to serial Killers this week serial KILLERSPC dot com. Go get yours, wax cabin, Candle collects.
Speaker 1: I will tell you all about it on social Follow us at serial Killers PC on all social platforms. Anything else you got, Andrew?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got one thing?
Speaker 1: What do you got? Sheesh bustin'? Oh god? All right, we're out of here until we see you next Monday, which I think is the last day of May. Is that right?
Speaker 3: Well? No, next week we have well, this week we have a bowl chat.
Speaker 1: Oh do we have one of those?
Speaker 3: We do, Scott, and people enjoy them, So don't pooh pooh on something people like.
Speaker 1: All Right, I'm sorry. We'll see you Wednesday for bull chat. That another brand new serial killer. Dude, this cereal is really messing with my brain. Another brand new serial Killers next Monday. Thank you so much for listening. We will see you on Wednesday. Yes, don't be scared away for the thing. This is bowl chat. You don't know what it is. Just listen into it.
Speaker 3: At this point, Scott, we've done five of them. You gotta get over it. You going into the past is just real, real bad.
Speaker 1: It's serial killer's light. So we talk, but we don't talk about cereal.
Speaker 3: Well, sometimes we do, not really well, sometimes we do.
Speaker 1: That smells good. I'm gonna buy yours.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm buying like five.
Speaker 1: We should buy our own candle, shouldn't we?
Speaker 3: Hello? Yes, Yeah. It's gonna be like my item that I bring to everybody now weddings. Here's my candle. Anna, go my candle.
Speaker 1: Say crunch, Andrew cru crunch. So if you blow that out, smoke alarms or.
Speaker 3: I'm just gonna cap it.
Speaker 1: Okay,