Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran. The Elvis Duran phone tappens.
Speaker 2: All right, Danielle, tell us all about your phone town.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: So Nicole wanted to phone tap her mom Zebra.
Speaker 2: She still has not paid an outstanding dental bill, so I wanted to call her from the office and freak her out a little bit.
Speaker 1: All right, So now you're leaving radio to do collections. Yes, all right, Danielle's phone tap.
Speaker 3: Here we go.
Speaker 1: It's how I'm looking for Debra mailnick please her. Hi. This is Lisa Mizzouli from dental.
Speaker 2: Call Hi. Hi, I'm calling you about a bill o of two hundred and eleven dollars.
Speaker 3: Well, I need you to.
Speaker 4: Send me something so I could send it to you.
Speaker 1: We've sent three different issues in the mail to you.
Speaker 4: Well, then where did they go to a lot addressed? Because I did not get three from a collection agent.
Speaker 1: Well maybe you're just ignoring them because you don't want to pay it.
Speaker 4: No, that's not true. But can you send me another one so I know where to spend it?
Speaker 1: There I can, but can you hold please?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got another one of these.
Speaker 1: On the phone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, three time as we sent it to her.
Speaker 1: Three times. Mm hmm. Yeah, she just doesn't want to pay a bill. I know.
Speaker 2: Excuse me, it's another dead beat on the phone. Uh, it's just so front straight egg.
Speaker 3: Okay, hello, I heard the whole conversation.
Speaker 4: Don't call me no dead beat.
Speaker 1: Excuse me? What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: I heard you.
Speaker 4: I was not on hold.
Speaker 1: I didn't call you a dead beat.
Speaker 3: You.
Speaker 1: Oh please, come on, man, Please.
Speaker 2: Would I ever do that? That's the unprofessional of me.
Speaker 3: Oh, I know, I could tell you're very professional.
Speaker 1: Three times we sent you an overdue bill that said you did not and you just ignore it. Is that how it works on a kind.
Speaker 3: Of compised I don't have three copies of this from you.
Speaker 1: But you told me.
Speaker 3: I don't. I know, But ma'aming to you, I'm not. I pay the bill right away. And that's the god's honest truth.
Speaker 1: You're the one who has the over the bill and you're getting an attitude with me.
Speaker 4: Lady, send me something.
Speaker 2: First of all, don't call me lady.
Speaker 1: My name is Lisa. Thank you very much. Lisa.
Speaker 4: Send me something and I'll pay it.
Speaker 3: Okay, why you say goodbye?
Speaker 2: Wait, ma'am, Hello, Hello, I got disconnected before I'm calling from the collections agency.
Speaker 3: Okay, Lisa, I talked to Jennie and doctor Smith. It's on my credit card. She said, she will call you to notify you that it is paid. Well, unfortunately, yeah, you know, if you have any problems, you could call her.
Speaker 4: Okay, Wait, I have problems.
Speaker 1: Excuse me, I have some problems with this.
Speaker 4: No, you don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you have to pay us some fees that you have.
Speaker 4: No, I don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a twenty book with that now. Uh huh.
Speaker 2: There's a twenty five dollars processing fee, and there's a fifty dollars late fee.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not forgetting it. You owe us that I called.
Speaker 2: I paid it.
Speaker 1: It's no, it's not done.
Speaker 2: You to let you know my time was wasted by me calling you, so you need to pay the difference.
Speaker 4: So is mine.
Speaker 1: Oh your time is way, mom.
Speaker 2: You're the deadbeat that didn't pay the bill and my time was wasted.
Speaker 3: If you call me a dead beat one more time, I will have.
Speaker 4: My lawyer notify you.
Speaker 1: I'm really not.
Speaker 3: Get off the phone and leave me alone.
Speaker 2: It's paid. Excuse me, It's not paid until I say it's paid.
Speaker 1: And it's not paid yet.
Speaker 3: Okay, you send me a bill and I'll see if my lawyer agrees with it.
Speaker 2: Okay, PSI all you don't need to get lawyers involved because you know that you're us I do because.
Speaker 3: You're harassing me, Lisa, And if you don't get off the phone, I will have my lawyer. Okay, I'm letting you know that, and get off my back.
Speaker 1: Ma'am. Listen, just listen.
Speaker 3: Done. I have to go to work.
Speaker 2: Okay, just by Lisa, don't hang up.
Speaker 1: It's very important.
Speaker 3: You got one minute. I got it go.
Speaker 2: This is Danielle Manarrow from Elvis Duran in the Morning Show, and you just got phone taps.
Speaker 3: Now, I paid my bill.
Speaker 1: Did you really pay the bill?
Speaker 3: Yes, we did. Yeah, at least I did.
Speaker 1: The Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 4: This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all participation the.
Speaker 2: Elvis Duran phone tab only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show.
Speaker 4: M