Speaker 1: Wow, what's up, everybody?
Speaker 2: Welcome to another edition of the Fantasy Cheat Sheet. I'm Marcus Grant here with Michael f Florio and Lakwan Jones, who worked.
Speaker 3: At our technicals.
Speaker 2: Because we are here, which Frio, I know you are frustrated to live. Before we get into anything, let's give you a minute to gloat about the Knicks, because I'm sure that'll make you feel better.
Speaker 4: Look.
Speaker 5: Look, look, look the Knicks are without They're all NBA forward, they're starting center, they're six man off the bench, all world point guard. Missed over a quarter, their second best player missed over a quarter. And yet every excuse is made for the teams that the Knicks are playing, because that's what the Knicks do. They just wear you out and they boty you for forty eight minutes. Shout out to Rick Carlile, Shout out to the revs, and shout out to all you salty sixer fans who watched Bread waiting to root something against them.
Speaker 3: I you know that's funny.
Speaker 2: I got home a little bit later and I turned on the game, and I was like right before halftime, and I just heard them talking about how Jalen Brunson went out in the first late first quarter, has missed the entire second quarter, and I was gonna like text you to see if you were okay, and I'm like, no, I'm just gonna leave him be right now, like it seems like it's so I just let it go. And then obviously we saw what happened. He comes, Brunston comes back, and Nick's come back and win, and I'm like this, dude's probably on Cloud eleven at this point. To the point that you you got a little salty on Twitter last night, I think we have that right.
Speaker 3: We have the tweet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, got a little spicy on Twitter last night, which is very funny.
Speaker 5: I sent seventy nine plays to the NBA where he's saying the calls got wrong, Like, man, the Knicks fourth point guard just just accept.
Speaker 4: The olp.
Speaker 3: Oh man. Man.
Speaker 2: I love its Knicks fans. Are you guys are you've earned it? You guys are ob noxious right now. But you know what, as long as you guys keep here's the thing I would say this, if you get through this series, we need you to beat Boston just for the good of America. You gotta beat the Celtics.
Speaker 5: Everyone it's been tweeting me the last couple like, wait till you get okay, Boston will probably run through us.
Speaker 4: We are depleted.
Speaker 5: Making the finals is a huge accomplishment for this we the Knicks have won three playoff series in two decades. Let Nick fans enjoy.
Speaker 6: Yes happy.
Speaker 7: I'll tell you that because one of my studies, the Knicks fan, he's probably watching right now. Shout out to you, rooman. I know you guys are celebrating, but man, Knicks happy. They're better people.
Speaker 2: The social videos have been wild from like Knicks fans like just out on the street, man, just like outside in a big way right now without outside for real? All right, let's uh, let's talk with football, so I guess that's what the show pretends to be. For about twenty five minutes or so, A quick one quick headline of the notes for fantasy folks, Tyler Boyd, no longer with the Cincinnati Bengals, signs a one year contract with the Tennessee Titans.
Speaker 3: Does that move the needle for you, lakwan.
Speaker 7: Uh for fantasy No, because you obviously still have d hop you still have Ridley there. We still have the question marks about Will Levis as well, But I like that it's a nice little plug and play spot being then he has the previous history Canalis, So I feel like more so how boy comes in as a.
Speaker 6: Security blanking for Will Levis.
Speaker 7: You know, a reliable target that can get you the first downs.
Speaker 3: You feel the same way or are you?
Speaker 2: Are you putting a positive spin on this for fantasy Floria.
Speaker 5: I think it's a good thing if you like Will Levis because now he has another surehanded target that he could throw it too over the middle. I think the most interesting takeaway is what this does now for the Bengals because it leaves their slot wide open, Like Tyler Board would always monopolize a lot of those slot routes, so we could see Jamar Chase move in the slot more with Jermaine Burton speed out wide.
Speaker 4: I think we'll also see.
Speaker 5: Maybe a little bit of t Higgins and Jermaine Burton playing in the slot.
Speaker 4: It just opens up a lot of different weapons and ways the Bengals could attack him.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I do think the Bengals are gonna sort of I won't say mix and match because that sounds like they don't have pieces. I think they'll they'll vary up who's in the slot, but I do think we're gonna see a lot of Jamar Chase there, and it does mean that you'll see some Jermaine Burton outside as well, So that is very cool. Hey man, shout out to Cornwall Ryan, soay, he's frobably able to catch the live show.
Speaker 3: Dude, We appreciate you. What is time? Was it?
Speaker 2: There's probably what about five six o'clock in the evening there.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna shut out Team Man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, we are glad to know be seven it is six sixteen pm.
Speaker 6: So either way, glory glory, Manchester United. You know we're playing bad right now.
Speaker 3: Kind of thing, which, by the way, nobody out there knows. We know this.
Speaker 2: In the office, last was the last World Cup? Right the United States and England are playing each other. Lakwan tells us that he is an England fan that you know he loves you know what's it? Wayne Rooney was your dude for US England playing each other in the World Cup. He shows up in the office in Los Angeles, California, United States of America, wearing the three lions on his chest. Come on, you always got fired, you almost mat just fire fired into the ocean like all that day.
Speaker 7: It was David Beckham's last international duty jersey man, it has special meanings.
Speaker 2: There were three hundred and sixty four other days of the year you could have worn that shirt, not the day they're playing the United States.
Speaker 3: In the World Cup. What are you doing?
Speaker 7: I'm sorry, I can't promise you it won't happen again.
Speaker 2: I mean I thought, I honestly thought I was emotionally past it, but obviously I'm not.
Speaker 3: Like, just thinking about it again has gotten.
Speaker 6: Me very triggered. For a lot of folks in their office.
Speaker 3: Just what what is happening? Uh? Anyway?
Speaker 2: Story from from Chad reader Chad Reid on NFL dot Com and we love chat. We should get Chad on on the pod once. I know he's a fan of what we do. And we love Chad too. He did a story about uh, a group of Day three rookies who could compete for starter snaps in year one. Now there are some guys who are, you know, not necessarily fantasy relevant. One of them, though, was Jatavian Sanders, the tight end from Texas who goes to the Carolina Panthers. And I bring him up because when we had Bucky Brooks on our pod, yesterday, which can go check out it is now live. We asked him about other tight ends not named brock Bowers who could compete, and he jumped in immediately with Jatavian Sanders. Uh, I mean, Floria, this, this Panthers offense, there are roles kind of up for grabs. I know they went out and they you know, they added Deontay Johnson, they drafted xavierly Get, they drafted Jonathan Brooks, but there's still really a chance to kind of challenge at the tight end spot. Would you I'm not gonna say throw a dart late Rex. I don't even think he's a late round draft pick, but but could we see him as a guy that maybe becomes a streaming option some point late.
Speaker 3: In the season.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I definitely think so. I think he's a player.
Speaker 5: Like you said, you don't want to draft him, you want to take a wait and see approach, because rookie tight end a lot of new pieces in that offense. And another thing Bucky was talking about yesterday was the post by Bump that a lot of rookies get so I wouldn't be surprised though, if later in the year we're seeing Sanders get more utilized. He's a big body weapon who could win across the middle and then after the catch and the issue I see early on though, is Deontay Johnson is gonna have a twenty five to thirty percent target share. I think Adam Thieling will still be heavily utilized early on, but as the season goes on, if anyone misses time or anything where he just gets more comfortable.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I definitely think he could become a streaming option.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I think that's that's best case scenario, right, Lakwan like, yeah, there, you know there's brock Bowers. There's no there are no other you know, this isn't like last year where you've got a Sam Laporta. Uh you know, uh who else do we have? I'm blanking on the rookie time.
Speaker 6: Yeah there you.
Speaker 3: Go, Yeah, there it is.
Speaker 2: There's nobody like that in this class besides possibly brock Bowers. So I don't I don't think there's a chance, uh Sanders has more than.
Speaker 3: Maybe just streaming value at any point this year. How are we feeling about the Panthers offense?
Speaker 2: Because I think it's more interesting certainly than it was last year.
Speaker 3: Are you willing to take shots at the Panthers offense.
Speaker 7: Uh yes, I'm willing to take some darts on There's some good value on guys Deontay Johnson and even Adam Feeling. He's going in those later, later rounds where we saw him have a decent target share and be able to build that chemistry with Bryce Young even though the old line was not.
Speaker 6: Protecting Bryce Young.
Speaker 7: So I think there's still, you know, some account that we have Adam Deeling being a valuable target.
Speaker 6: If he's not the one, he'll be the two, you know.
Speaker 7: And I think this offense will be a lot better and a lot smoother being that they invested in the old line and went and got Jonathan Brooks who's apparently going to be ready week one.
Speaker 6: And like we loved, you.
Speaker 7: Know, Choopa Huber what he was able to do, but he just wasn't able to take that running game to the next level. So adding Jonathan Brooks, it gets the change move and it gets this offense and more scoring opportunities with a guy like Deontay Johnson Jonathan Brooks, and we haven't even mentioned they really gett I mean.
Speaker 6: He could be a big play maker for them as well.
Speaker 2: I love that after they drafted Legette, you had Dave Canalis talking about all the ways we can use him. We can line them up here, we can put him in the backfield, and like all the responses to the tweet were like, oh so he's a Like that was literally the way everybody.
Speaker 3: Went with And I'm like, man, that whatugh?
Speaker 2: Like you know, like I I I want to say, like, I have higher hopes for that, but I will also admit that I was a Channault stand like I really it.
Speaker 7: Was a little bit too actually, because he looks like a running back in open space when he has the ball, and you just want that to happen more often, but it doesn't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I just thought that was how he gets used and it just never happened.
Speaker 5: Yeah, dude, look, I know it's not sexy by any stretch, but I feel like Deonta Johnson is being undervalued.
Speaker 4: The seventh eighth round. I got him the other day at like wide.
Speaker 5: Receiver fifty in the Best Ball Draft, and I'm like, this guy is going to be top thirty off of pure volume alone.
Speaker 6: Volum is key here.
Speaker 7: I mean, I think we have to follow the volume and volum always follows him because he's able to separate and make big plays. So that's kind of crazy right now, being that it's early, but we'll see soon.
Speaker 2: Suck one hundred percent believe that. I think he's being underdrafted right now. It's it's insane because the one thing I keep saying when we looked when you saw like the all twenty two's of the Panthers passing game and people would pause it and like every single receiver would be covered, It's like, well, where's Bryce I'm supposed to go to football? Deontay Johnson can get open, he can win. That's a thing we have known about him for a long time. He was doing that back when he had the broken down version of Ben Roethlisberger. He was doing that when he had Knny Pickett. He could do that for Bryce Young. So I think he's being criminally underdrafted, right. I shouldn't say that out loud because I should probably take advantage of the situation, but.
Speaker 3: That's really what it is.
Speaker 2: So I man, that is you know what it's like being a doctor, right, do no harm. We gotta we gotta help the people out here. Don't sleep on THEO Johnson at six six. I don't think Danny Diames can miss him. My response to that is that Darren Waller was sixty six.
Speaker 3: Uh so.
Speaker 6: He missed him a lot.
Speaker 3: So Darren Waller was six to six. Do with that what you will.
Speaker 2: One from Maggie good Morning is the draft strategy of hero RB or no RB still a good way to go this year. If you were drafting using hero RB, which RB would you target in which round?
Speaker 3: I think it's a great strategy for this year.
Speaker 2: I have noticed in the MOCKX I'm doing in a couple of best ball I haven't done a lot of best balls yet, but the best balls I'm doing I tend to be more hero RB or zero RB. If I'm early in the first round, you know, I'm looking at Christian McCaffrey.
Speaker 4: H.
Speaker 2: B, Jean Robinson, Breese Hall, that's kind of it. After that, I'm waiting until like the ninth round, and there are still guys out there that you can get in the ninth round or later. I don't know if you have you have you guys found you're doing zero RB.
Speaker 7: I found myself doing a little both where he mentioned those three names. If I don't get TMC, Breese Hall or you know, even Jamier Gibbs. You know, I kind of wait because Kyler's no longer your first round pick. So if I can get an elite alpha wide receiver in the first round, and then I can wait on a Kyler, or I could wait even later in those drafts and get one of those guys that is being slept on, like Brian Robinson Junior, who has some upside for some lowland RB one numbers. I'm stamping that, by the way, I'm playing that flag. But I feel like you could wait later and get some good value running backs later in the draft. But if it's not out of CMC Bresch Hall, I'm vijon. I'm really not trying to touch anybody any early in those third and fourth rounds are.
Speaker 5: Running back Yeah, for me, I think hero is the way to go because I look at it, there's by the letter of the law, there might be twelve RBS ones in fantasy, but there's six RB ones in my opinion this year, so and then all six are gone by the fifteenth pick. So that's why I love being in the back end of the first round, because I could get one of those top six running backs and I could still walk away with the top nine wide receiver. I said it on Twitter yesterday. I'm not the first person to say it. After about fifteen picks or so. It's really hard right now. Like there there's a lot of having to pick between players who are very, very similar, and it's just not a fun place you want to be in.
Speaker 4: So just like you guys said, I think you.
Speaker 5: Can wait and get running back values late, but I like getting one of those top six early.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, I'm looking at you get to like the eighth and ninth round. Guys like Raheem Mostert is still out there, right, you know, insane right like Rai Moster's Like the gap between him and Devon a Chan is mind blowing to me right now, Like I don't understand that.
Speaker 3: I haven't been able to wrap my head around it.
Speaker 6: It's from Miami to Jersey. How how big that gap is and like what are we doing?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 2: But like you know, Raheem Mostert is out there, Zach Moss is out there.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: Say what you want about Gus Edwards. He's going to get opportunities for the Chargers. He's another guy that I like that's sort of out there, honor. Yeah, James Connor is out.
Speaker 6: There mixing too. He's falling a little laid too.
Speaker 2: So this this honestly might be the best zero RB year that we've had in a long time.
Speaker 3: If ever, it's a mightly really good place to be.
Speaker 5: I do think there's certain players that are like Zamir White in the seventh round come August, I think he's gonna be a fifth round pick, if not higher.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, you know so I'm curious about that too, because I feel like this is the time of year where guys like that get pushed up because it's nothing but the sickos like us that are doing drafts. And then when we get closer to the season and you get more uh you know, civilians kind of jumping in and doing it. Like will they be as eager to jump in and push Samir White up?
Speaker 3: Or will we see that ADP fall.
Speaker 2: I always feel like I feel like there's an over correction in both directions. Like the guys that we are low on, that we spend all this time studying that we are low on, I think that, uh, the the more casual people kind of jump in and remember these names and push them up and vice versa. The people that we are high on that maybe doesn't everybody doesn't know, you know, the more casual fans kind of jump in and push those ADPs down.
Speaker 3: Yo, Chris Allen Man, than what up? Man? Who? I'll start with the floya. Who are your favorite late round targets right now?
Speaker 4: Just running back wise, we're talking, I'll.
Speaker 3: Open it up. Let's do any position whatever you.
Speaker 5: Like running backs. I'm thinking I like like Quorum. I know Bucky was touching on him yesterday. I like both of the Cowboys running backs there, just because I'm looking for volume that late.
Speaker 3: By both, you mean both, you mean like Zeke and Rico o'doudele.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I love. I will gladly go right and get me a double double animal style.
Speaker 4: And just enjoy my night after a.
Speaker 5: Later rounds wide receiver wise, I'm just looking for upside, right, So like Rashid Shaheed, especially in Beastball, is someone that I like a lot. Michael Wilson a name I'm not ready quite yet to give up on.
Speaker 4: And then a lot.
Speaker 5: I take a lot of shots on rookies Malachai Corley, Roman Wilson, stuff like that, because they're they're the lottery tickets and if any receiver that lad is going to hit, I think it's a rookie and not like a veteran that we've seen for five years old.
Speaker 3: I agree, Yeah, who do you like? LQ?
Speaker 7: So people are probably gonna roast me for this, but he's falling so late to where he could possibly be the second option in the Browns offense. Like I'm taking a shot on Jerry Judy for a fresh shart, you know, because he could generate some targets.
Speaker 6: We know he could separate. He's a great, you know, route runner.
Speaker 7: I think, you know, hopefully we can get a better version of Deshaun Watson that we had in previous years.
Speaker 6: And I really feel as though, you know, Jerry Judy going that late, he's like my wide receiver four at this point, so it's like, why not.
Speaker 3: I like those guys.
Speaker 2: A couple other rookies you mentioned some rookies there, Florio Ray Davis for your Buffalo Bills. I think it's a good opportunity. I like Trey Benson in I like here'sting. I like both of the Cardinals backs. I wouldn't draft him on the same team necessarily, but I do like them. I like James Connor, especially where he's going. We talked about him as a zero RB option. I like Trey Benson just because James Connor's history says he's going to get hurt at some point, and Benson's going to get a good opportunity.
Speaker 3: So I like those guys. I'm start saying some of the other late round.
Speaker 2: I like end of draft dart throw maybe at like a Javon Baker. Yes, yeah, you know, the Patriots offense is not going to wow anybody, but man, he's gonna have plenty of opportunity to get on the field.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: Somebody asked me about Tess Walker in Baltimore. I think he could be interesting too there, depending on how things. Yeah, he's definitely more of a best ball guy, but I think Tess Walker has some some really good Chris.
Speaker 6: Allen on a good on a good map there.
Speaker 7: With d rob he's my most exposure of late round wide receivers, by.
Speaker 2: The way, well really yeah, I feel like that's one of those movies we keep I feel like that's one of those movies we keep watching.
Speaker 7: Right, Yeah, now that's NBS.
Speaker 6: That's that other movie.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Speaking of speaking of Robinson's getting you know, going somewhere. I don't have to say Alan Robinson signed with the Giants.
Speaker 6: Interesting, m They're not they are not serious.
Speaker 2: About winning a rob with the Giants. I mean, look, it just it doesn't make you worried about Molik neighbors. You know, like there's nobody that that's really gonna.
Speaker 6: Just frustrate war because this man some help.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it's.
Speaker 4: Late round names.
Speaker 5: By the way, I know q's gonna agree with me, and you could call me a homer. Bill's wide receivers are going rounds eight, nine, and ten right now, Like l Q could tell you how they spread the ball out in Joe Brady's system.
Speaker 4: Josh Allen is still the quarterback.
Speaker 5: All three Chiefs receivers are off the board by the time the Bill's first.
Speaker 6: Is crazy buying opportunity.
Speaker 7: That is true, because you're getting receiver fours at this point too, at that laden draft.
Speaker 2: So I'm assuming uh Domo wants uh. I guess this is a trade proposal Jalen Hurts and DeVonta Smith for a projected early first and Jon Robinson.
Speaker 3: I might I might send to go Hurts and Smith.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just because the you know, the projected early first, it feels like the Mystery Box, right, like the mystery but to be anything it could right like, I know you of course I mean, but I also I also sort of played Dynasty. I tend to look at it more as a year year proposition, right like, because like I'm trying to win. I always say, it feels like Dynasty managers are preparing for a future that never comes, and I want to play it to try and win. And so that means I want guys who can produce for me now like Bijeon can.
Speaker 3: But a projected early first, you know how early is that? First? Who is it going to be? What position?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 3: Is it a position that I that I have a weakness at. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I would tend to lean that way. Plus it's not like Hurts and Smith are old, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: So is that a first like for this year's rookie class or next year's Because if it's next year, I want the guys this year. If it was this year's one dot A one and that's Bijon and Marvin Harrison Junior, then I would take that side. But otherwise I agree with you. The Eagles, that's fun.
Speaker 7: Yeah, That's why I lay to because that early first this year could be Drakely. I'm just saying like, yeah, I'm sticking with Hurts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, last couple of momus before we get out of here. I can only keep one Bijon or bres Uh. I don't know if you guys have any prefers. I feel like, yes, yes, keep one Bijeon or Breeze. I agree, Yeah, I don't mean I.
Speaker 6: See more targets.
Speaker 7: So the PPR upside, if that's your format, I'll probably go Breeze, I guess.
Speaker 6: But they both have like.
Speaker 7: Mega's rockets thinner, you know, upside based on their focusing offense.
Speaker 5: So they both also have a quarterback, an old quarterback coming on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there are similar situations.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would say, but I would say, you know, to Laquant's point, Breese has less target competition just because in Atlanta, you know, you've got Pits, You've got Drake London.
Speaker 6: You know those year as well too, he gets involved.
Speaker 3: So yeah, probably Breese.
Speaker 2: But I really don't think there's a wrong answer necessarily that one wanted to get to this because this is the thing that we all talked about sort of between us. Devin Functius is gonna play pro basketball somewhere. I mean, he's been out of the NFL for a while, hasn't played an NFL game since twenty nineteen, hasn't been in a training camp since twenty twenty two. He is playing for the Caribbean Storm at Janiros in the Professional Columbia Basketball League. They played a twenty eight game season. He's got a deal for the entire year. And Austin Rivers came out and made a comment that basically, you could take thirty NBA players and drop them in the NFL and they would be successful, but you couldn't do the same with NFL players going to the NBA and NFL players sort of rose as one on social media to swat down this idea. I mean, Florida, do you have a strong feeling is right? If his Rivers right? Is he wrong?
Speaker 3: Is he more likely somewhere in the middle.
Speaker 5: Somewhere in the middle, I think that sides are athletic enough and skilled enough and discipline enough where if they need their primary focus and said I'm going to dedicate my life to this sport that they'd be able to compete at it. The issue is everything both sides are saying as a negative is true, Like NBA players are probably too soft to take those hits repeatedly, play after play after play and.
Speaker 4: Just beat their body up.
Speaker 5: But football players are too small to make the jump into the like we talk about it all the time. Justin Jefferson is a big bodied wide receiver by our standards, he is smaller than big body Brunson.
Speaker 3: Who is a small.
Speaker 5: So like, I think both sides are are kind of speaking truth and they're both just being a little salty.
Speaker 6: To to the other one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I I was thinking of it. If there's those videos of like Miles Garrett playing basketball, and like he's an absolute monstrous human being, right, six four two seventy one.
Speaker 3: He's sixty four though, right, I.
Speaker 2: Mean, you know, like paint though he could bully you in the paint, but you know, if he's got to come to step outside, has a foot on him. So here's like that was the first guy I thought of, right, Like a Miles Garrett versus Wimby matchup, because if it's physical, right, Garrett probably wins that.
Speaker 3: But if.
Speaker 2: If Wimby decides to step outside, you know, and Garrett's got to come out to the perimeter and try to guard him. That could get ugly, Like, I mean, you know, we see what Garrett would score a point on. That's the other thing is could he score on him? I mean without just playing straight up even if he played bully ball, would with that with that just gonna I mean, we're seeing the videos of Wimby just scaring people out of the paint on fast breaks anyway, So I don't know.
Speaker 4: On the nerve.
Speaker 2: Susie makes a great point though, NBA players wouldn't be able to get past training camp, Like could you imagine the load management that James Harden would try to do if he had to go to an NFL training camp.
Speaker 4: Like that, I'm gonna come off as a homer. Here one one NBA player could do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, like Josh Hart. Give that dude credit man, because he is bawling. But he also made he's gonna be He's literally gonna be that Jimmy Butler meme of him just exhausted, like hanging over the railing.
Speaker 3: That's that's going to be Josh Harp.
Speaker 2: However, the playoffs end for the Knicks, So yeah, so there goes. We actually started and ended with the Knicks. Uh time as a flat circle, it all comes together. Thanks everybody who jumped in the chat. If we couldn't get to any of the questions, maybe we'll just go in the chat and we'll just answer them ourselves. We can, I guess that's not that's an option for right, we can do that. But thanks everybody who came in and participated. We certainly appreciate you. Go check out the podcast Laatest edition with Bucky Brooks. A lot of good stuff from Bucky about guys he thinks could really pop this year, both in the NFL and in fantasy football. So that as we're checking out as well. In the meantime, we're back with you next week. Hey, we got to start promote. We gotta start talking about the Film Festival, right, that's the thing that we gotta be coming soon. So we'll start putting out things on Twitter.
Speaker 3: We'll try to figure out the genre for this year.
Speaker 2: If we stay with nineties action movies, if we branch out, we'll start pumping up some titles as well. Because the Film Festival is coming back for another season, we'll make it a part of the.
Speaker 3: Cheat sheet every single week.
Speaker 2: So we appreciate you guys hanging out with us as always, thanks to Susie for putting us together and dealing with our technical issues as we got set up today for la Quan for Florio, I am Marcus.
Speaker 3: This has been another edition in the NFL Fantasy cheat Sheet. Joy the weekend. Everybody will talk to you soon.
Speaker 5: Help