Speaker 1: All right, Thank you Scott Shannon, Thanks to all of you for being with us. Right down our toll free telephone number, it's eight hundred and nine to four one Sean if you want to be.
Speaker 2: A part of the program.
Speaker 1: We are only days away from mail in ballots going out in North Carolina and other states. We are two weeks away from today until early voting begins in the great state of Pennsylvania. I hope those of you that have been reluctant resistant to voting early voting by mail, that you overcome your reluctance and resistance. You can't start out election day down hundreds of thousands of votes. We have discussed this at length. Sixty three days until election day. Former President Donald Trump will be on this program later in the program today, also US Republican Senate candidate from Pennsylvania Dave McCormick. Tomorrow the show will come to you. We will be in Harrisburg, PA. Look forward to seeing so many of you, and anyway, if you want to sign up, if you want to join us in the audience. I know we've been limited in the number of people that can actually be in the audience by the Secret Service, and I assume everything has changed since what happened with the assassination attempt. But anyway, we have a town hall. It's at hannity dot com for sign up, where we also have the Walls files and the Harris files.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what.
Speaker 1: To say except I've never seen anything like this in my life. I have never seen such a corrupt and abusively biased media as we now have in this country. I just have it the idea that you have Kamala Harris, you know, fake news CNN, maybe one of the worst interviews I ever watched ever. You know, this was forty days after she runs. She makes a big deal, she has her security blanket, Tim Walls with her. It was a career opportunity for Dana Bash and she blew its spectacularly. And it is beyond frustrating. And when you look at the total time that Kamala Harris actually spoke, it was sixteen minutes and twenty nine seconds. I mean, we waited forty days for sixteen minutes and twenty nine seconds. I can almost assure you that when I'm with President Trump and Harrisburg tomorrow, and I hope a lot of you will come and join us, I can almost promise you ahead of time that it's going to go way beyond the hour that I'd be able to air on Hannity tomorrow night, So we'll probably end up running two nights of it, or certainly a long period of time.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 1: It is beyond frustrating. How did we come out of that debate? Well, one thing I can tell you finally CNN. I mean, it should have been called out in the moment. But one of the big questions that we now know is this whole idea. Well, first, Kamala Harris is bizarre. I mean, let's just start there, and this whole thing is corrupt. I mean, my values haven't changed. My values haven't changed. I've got okay. Well, if your values haven't changed, well, why is your campaign telling us over and over again that your positions are changed? And then she said, well, I made clear that I didn't support the fracking ban, even though in twenty nineteen and twenty when she was running for president that she stated over and over again in her own words that we played many many times that she supports a fracking ban, because her exact words were, there's no question I support a complete ban on fracking and then, can you.
Speaker 3: Commit to implementing a federal ban on fracking your first day in office, adding the United States the list of countries who have banned this devastating practice. There's no question I'm in favor of banning fracking.
Speaker 1: So yeah, okay, So during Thursday's interview on Fake New CNNA, whopping sixteen minutes twenty nine seconds that they actually spoke, I have made clear, and then Harris's answer was a lie. And now even Fake News CNN's own quote fact checker Daniel Dale has said as has taken exception to this lie that she peddled and that she put out there. He said, well, I made clear on the debate stage in twenty twenty I would not ban fracking. As vice president, I did not ban fracking. As president, I will not ban fracking. Well, as vice president, you didn't really have a say. But they have certainly curtailed fracking and drilling on public lands dramatically, even in the last week and a half. But when pressed on whether her fracking views changed during the twenty twenty campaign, she said, in twenty twenty, I made it very clear where us where I stand. We're in twenty twenty four I've not changed that position, nor will I going forward. I kept my word, I'll keep my word. But here's the truth. Harris did not actually make clear at any debate in twenty twenty that she had changed her twenty nineteen and twenty twenty previous support for a full, complete fracking ban, and after playing the Harris clips saying there's no question I'm in favor of banning fracking, even fake news CNN, but it only took them days and days on end. Now I've been checking Linda check and see if I'm missing something. But I thought they were going to put the entire unedited video on fakedews CNN dot com. And I've not seen that either anywhere or anything new except what they actually aired, you know, And it makes perfect sense that at the time she was speaking, you know, you know that she had to go along with with Biden's policies. That's the job of any vice president. So it's not like and by the way, this guy's not the only liberal hack journalists who had to take Harris to task for the obvious. Even NBC News did it, you know, saying that called out her non explanation for these policy shifts. She keeps saying my values haven't changed, while not explaining why her positions have changed, only hearing her positions have changed. Here's what's frustrating about all of this, and every American should be frustrated over this. We came out of a six her speaking for sixteen minutes and nineteen seconds I'm sorry, twenty nine seconds, and we still don't know will Harrison been in the filibuster to pass the ninety three trillion dollar Green New Deal or not. We came out of this interview, which is barely an interview, if you want to call it one. She couldn't even do it alone. Whether or not she still supports decriminalizing illegal immigration and offering free housing, healthcare, education, and the paths of citizenship that she's spoken about just in recent weeks, which would be amnesty. We didn't get any answers on any of this, or what does she have to say to the families of victims who have been murdered and raped and victims of other violent crime. You know, what does she say to the families that are unvetted illegal immigrants? And she was the borders are have done all of this to the American people. Why isn't she picked up a phone and called them. You know, does she stand by her tweet supporting the bail fund for the rioters in the summer of twenty twenty four, days after the Minneapolis police precinct was burned to the ground or not. We don't have an answer to that. We don't have an answer to whether she stands by saying the rioters won't stop, shouldn't stop, and we're not gonna stop. Does she stand by that or not? Does she still support Medicare for all and the elimination of private health care or not? How can you go through an interview, the only interview in three days, the only one she's done in her entire campaign, and not have answers to these pertinent questions. You know she'd been bragging up till recently. That's called iidnomics. We're real proud of it. Are you still proud of Bidenomics or not? Do you still support at defunding, reimagining ICE, comparing them to the KKK or not? Do you still support defund dismantled, no bail laws, reimagining the police or not? You know, do you still want Americans to have the courage to never say radical Islamic terrorism or illegal alien ever again or not. Do you still want to tax unrealized capital gains and give America the largest tax increase in American history or do you not support that? Do you still support raising the corporate tax? Do you still support small business taxes? Do you still still support the the international you know, corporate minimum tax doubling it, which would ensure that America's competitiveness in terms of attracting business as a tax haven country would be totally completely eliminated. That's high paying career jobs. Do you still support forcing Americans into electric vehicles or not?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: Do you still support the idea that you want to tax unrealized capital gains or not?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: And where do you stand on drilling and fracking? You know this this was not an interview. This was the biggest spectacular fail of all time. And I'll tell you the next predictable, epic abusively biased, corrupt, state run media provdu mob fail is going to be at ABC Disney. Is David Muir going to do his job and demand answers to these basic questions? I tend to doubt it. I don't think. I don't think she's going to do it at all. You know what about you, Tim wall Is sitting there, You still support putting feminine hygiene products and boys' bathrooms. You still support quote gender affirming care without parental consent. We're talking about care. We're talking about you know, perhaps permanently altering you know, a lifelong decision without any any input from parents, and taking away parents' rights. And you want to talk about the freedom and Joy party there was, you know, Tim, Tim Wallas was out there this weekend. They want to go into your bedroom, they want to do this, Well, excuse me. They're the ones that want to take away are have a mandatory gun buyback program that's called confiscation. You know, they're the ones that you want to take away your freedom to inherit property or assets without having to pay taxes on them. Is that freedom enjoy to you? They're the ones that you know, Kama is the one that said, well that's the price of democracy, the higher gas prices you're paying. She's the one that wants to tax oil companies. You know, she's the one that says your right to own a gun is you know, if you are a red flag, you don't have it whatever that means. You know, she's the one that you know, wants to put an electric vehicle in your driveway. I mean, you just they're the ones that want you to take your tax dollars and have federally funded abortions. You know, they're the ones that want to take away your private health insurance. The Freedom Enjoy Party. You know, they're the ones that really don't believe in freedom. I mean, pretty unbelievable that they claim to be in freedom, Tim Walls. You know they want to be in your bedroom, in your doctor's office. Okay, No, I don't really want to be in anybody's bedroom. Why couldn't they show up and meet the families, you know, because of their disastrous policies in Afghanistan? Why are they attacking President Trump for doing this? I watched her flip flip and flop and flail. My values haven't changed. What do you mean, your values haven't changed? He lied about her support. No, no, no, I said in twenty twenty, I don't support a fracking band, which I had said I support in twenty nineteen.
Speaker 2: It's just a flat out lie.
Speaker 1: He refused to, you know, address any of these important issues involving the order and her support of amnesty. She claimed that, you know, presiding over a record number of illegal border crossings has actually resulted in a number of benefits. What benefits, seventy five percent of crime in New York City now as a result of this, New York City has spent six billion dollars of money that they don't have taking care of Harris Biden illegal immigrants. You know, she's the one that said that Bidenomics is a success. Well, it brought Americans the worst inflation crisis, up twenty percent since they've been in office, and it's cost the average American an extra twenty eight thousand dollars just for the cost of living. You know, Kamala acknowledges prices now are too high, but she's responsible for the highest prices, and then tries to blame Donald Trump, who hasn't been in office for four years. He has no regrets covering up Joe Biden's cognitive decline because she was lying to all of you Kim Walls, you know, refused to address stolen valor and claiming to be war zones and his lies about his drunken driving conviction and everything else or arrest and everything in between and Walls was called out for lying about using IVF and lying about, you know, a bunch of other things as well. These are unbelievable times that we're living in here, you know. But her positions, you know, you know, my values haven and change, What does that mean? It's like an Orwellian nightmare. And I don't think she's doing many more interviews. I don't think she's going to do press conferences, and probably the one debate with Trump is all you're going to see. And this this is hiding in the basement, you know, on steroids and human growth hormone, and the mob and the media and all these institutions are fine with it because they don't want her talking. We have a lot of announcements, so I just want to make sure everybody's aware. We will be in Harrisburg tomorrow doing this radio program and then a town hall with former press in Donald Trump. It's in Harrisburg. Sign up on hannity dot com. The President will be joining us on this radio program today. Dave McCormick, who is also running from Senate for the Senate as a Republican from Pennsylvania. He will also be on the program today, So it's kind of Pennsylvania week on the on the on the program, looking forward to seeing many of you. The sign up is pretty easy, it's pretty simple. There is a limited amount of space that the Secret Service will give us for this town hall. Obviously, everybody's you know, gets a background check or I don't know what they do. I mean, Linda, do you know, I don't know. I just know that there's there's only so many and we try to.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's a there's a there's a vetting process. You have to fill out the forum and they have to go through it and has to get approved.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's nothing that intrusive. It's just normal stuff. Let's put it this way. Every time I've ever been around the president, just like everybody else, I have a background check before I get there.
Speaker 2: They know who I am. I'm mister Hannity. Can I see right now?
Speaker 1: And then I get wanded, and then I empty my pockets and then I go through a mag and I mean, it's just the process that you have to have, especially in light of what happened in Butler, PA. All right, we'll take a quick break. We'll come back more on the other side. Eight hundred and nine point one, Shawn, as we continue listen to this show one time and you're handitized.
Speaker 5: Sean Hannity is back on the radio.
Speaker 1: So we have this interview that wasn't really an interview, and you know, well, my values haven't changed, but why has their positions changed? Because you can't say that. It's all of the questions. I was watching this with friends and family and I'm just literally watching this and I'm just getting pissed. And Linda knows this is a fact because her and Blair's text started blowing up and I just started saying, just X this out, social mediazed media, this, social media that. But I think you were as pissed as I. Yeah, social whatever whatever. I don't have access to it, so why would I know what it's called. He took it away from me like I'm a child, Like I can't have my phone anyway. She you know, this is how she defends her shifting positions. I mean, even her biggest fans they can't even say what her positions are. They don't know. All they know is they can't stand Donald Trump. I mean Bill Maher shared his own reactions about this fake news ce in an interview the sixteen Minutes and twenty nine seconds that she spoke out. Oh, I thought she did great well for sixteen minutes and twenty nine seconds she rehearsed her lines.
Speaker 2: Big deal.
Speaker 1: And he said, I don't know why, you know, we ever thought she was as bad as people thought she was well because of we've heard her in her word sounds over and over again. And now they've been working with her for forty fifty sixty days and she does an interview with her security blanket, Tim Walls, who was there, you know, and it.
Speaker 2: Really is insulting.
Speaker 1: I mean, she can't do an interview on her own, she can't do a press conference anyway. It's it's pretty unbelievable to me. And I just think when you look at the end of the day, and this is where I think that that mar was right, you know, when he called out Wall's comment suggesting he speaks the way normal people speak, He's like, no, you don't. You're a huge liar like all politicians are. I don't give an Adam Schiff. You know what you did during the Iraq War, you were in the guard I don't understand why you just can't just tell the truth, is whyere he's going with it, you're insulting my intelligence. And when Bash said, well, you know, what did you say when Biden called you and said he wasn't running, Well, I thought of him first, and he's like, I mean fracking. He just lied about what she said about fracking. And I'll tell you one of the worst things that has happened. You just see how corrupt the media is. And it was on full display over this ridiculous controversy about President Trump going to Arlington to meet with Gold Star families. You know, these are the families that lost loved ones in Afghanistan. And it really is, it really is pathetic what they have been doing. We're talking about the thirteen US service members that died during the disastrous withdrawal that Kamala braggs she was the last person in the room and proud of what she did. And then they went out and started attacking Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: Well there was an incident.
Speaker 1: Well we haven't heard what the incident quote was, except well, Donald Trump's wasn't allowed to take pictures by the gravesites. The people that asked for the pictures were the families that lost their loved ones. What is he supposed to say? No, I mean I have people ask me for pictures all the time. When I'm out in the power I don't mind taking ever taking a picture. I'm with my kids, my family, I don't care, and my kids are great. They usually know that most people can't take a picture. Linda, You've experienced this, so they just like grab the camera and take the picture, knowing that you know a lot of people struggle to get their camera up and get get it in the right spot.
Speaker 4: Nice one, because then whoever wants the picture can be in. You get a better pictures taking the picture, of course, right.
Speaker 2: It becomes a better picture.
Speaker 1: And my kids don't mind doing it, and I've explained to them, I said, you know, they're the ones that you know put food on your table and and paid for your clothes when you were growing up, and paid for your activity. So you know what, appreciate all the people that they're like our customers, and we're grateful for them. One gold Star mother, Kelly Barnett, whose son Taylor Hoover I interviewed the father was killed during the Afghanistan withdrawal. You know, said the President Trump's been a rock helping these gold Star family cope with their grief.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Bill Hemmer asked, why is it important for the families to put out the videos that they did over the weekend, because we're so tired, were so disrespected so much for the last three years, and it's been three years no response at all from Biden Harris none. You know, we stand with you, We know it was a mistake, we know it was done wrong something, and it was just important that we let Donald Trump know he has been there for us.
Speaker 2: He's had all of.
Speaker 1: These families to bed Minster. It's not the first time he's met with them or called them. He's been our rock. He's been there for us to give us, you know, a bit of peace and carry that grief for a little while.
Speaker 2: That's what he did.
Speaker 1: He carried grief with us, gave us a little bit of peace and a little bit of happiness on that day, and gave it to all the families. We had to do this because he was there for us, and it makes no sense for them to throw daggers at us or at him, except for the fact that they weren't there and they felt ashamed or angry that he was with us, and you know, it's just as unbelievable. Then didn't you see the media they covered as if this was the biggest scandal on earth that Donald Trump spent time with the families that lost loved ones. Over at NBC News, Tom Cotton was on with Kristin Welker. He really needs to watch videos of Tim Russet learn how to do that show better. Anyway, she incorrectly claimed, well, well, they did meet with him during the dignified transfer. No, Tamala was not there, Kristin, he never went, and when Joe went, he was looking at his watch the entire time. Anyway, the gold Star fan, they blasted Kamala Harris for her heinous, vile, disgusting post attacking Donald Trump. I mean they put out, you know, an attack that she made against the former president, filled with statements that are false, and the families released a joint statement that they were that they personally invited Trump to the event and they were appalled by her attacks on social media, saying that she disgracefully twisted the sacred moment into a political ploy and the Vice President Harris bears responsibility for the deaths of our sons and our daughters, and despite our multiple requests for a meeting to discuss the loss of our loved ones. Vice President Harris has repeatedly ignored us, showing a complete lack of empathy and accountability, and this refusal to face the consequences of her administration's decision is a deep betrayal to all of us as gold Star families. President Trump, on the other hand, has been the only commander in chief to consistently recognize the heroism of our children. His attendance at Arlington was not about political gain, but standing with us, to grieve with us, to honor the legacy of those who gave everything for this nation. And you know, maybe they do have a rule about not taking pictures at Arlington. I don't know whether they do or not. But if a family that is grieving asked me, and I'm, you know, in a no position, if they want, I'd be honored that they even want a picture with me. I'm not saying no to grieving families. Linda, would you never Well, there's a rule. I can't take a picture in front of your son or daughter's grave. Are you kidding me? He was asked to do that, you know. But though the entire corrupt state run medium mob defended Biden Harris against the abbey Gate families. They won't play that she was in the room, the last person in the room, bragging about this disaster.
Speaker 2: He was sitting in her mansions.
Speaker 3: And to that end, we have seen a successful drawdown of the embassy.
Speaker 5: President Biden always said that he wants you to be the last person in that room, particularly for big decisions, just as he was for President Obama. He just made a really big decision Afghanistan.
Speaker 3: Yes, were you the last person in the room. Yes? And you feel comfortable too. And I'm going to add to that, this is a president who has an extraordinary amount of courage.
Speaker 1: I can't take it. Just turn it off, Tom Cotton. You know, he was ten minutes away in her mansion, and Joe was sitting on the beach for the twentieth day in a row. And meanwhile, they're the ones whose decision got them killed. It's pretty unreal. Even the New York Times, by the way, columnists panning the Harris interview for being vague vacuous. I mean, I should probably tomorrow. Ethan actually suggested this at the sixteen minute twenty nine second mark of Donald Trump talking. Say that's enough, mister president. You spoke as much as Kamala Harris and Ie seeing you, you have to leave now. I mean, it's that's how ridiculous that interview was. There's no way to do a one hour interview with Trump. It just I've never done one. I used to ask him, you know, for like, well, can I just do a fit? I just needed to get a yes for any amount of time. And I knew what I got there. He would always give.
Speaker 2: He wanted to.
Speaker 1: He likes to answer questions. Now Kamala Harris is avoiding answering questions, and she's wearing headphones as she, you know, passes reporters on the way to her plane. You just can't make this up. And now she's back to it and I'll play it later in the program. We have dreams, we can see what is possible, unburdened by what has been. And this is a joke, but this is this is what we're dealing with, Which is why I've been trying to deputize all of you to go to Hannity dot com. Not only to sign up and come see us tomorrow in Harrisburg, but this is why I've been urging all of you to download the Kamala files and the walls files and give it to your friend's family, neighbors, coworkers, and to put it on social media. Want to quote Linda socializing it, which is the right way to say it.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know what was going on with this viral cringe, new accent. He did it at two separate rallies, speaking to one was in Detroit, and I forget where the other one was. You know that you better thank a union member. It was Pittsburgh. I mean, this is like Hillary Clinton, you know, which I don't feel in no way is tired. I mean, I don't know why. This is very common among Democratic candidates. They get before a specific audience and their tone, their pitch, their cadence, delivery completely changes. But you know, I don't have time to play it right now. That too much to get to. I've got literally a campaign that is deteriorating before our eyes. You know, they now have at least according to the campaign, and we have a sixteen minute, twenty nine second interview, and we don't know did she really change on Medicare for all? Does she really want to eliminate private health insurance?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: Does she really want to decriminalize the illegal immigration. Does she now really support building a border wall?
Speaker 2: I doubt it?
Speaker 1: Does she still want free housing, health care, and education for illegals? Are we really supposed to believe this lie? When she was the tie breaking vote for the Inflation Reduction Act, which empowered and funded the IRS to go after service workers' tips, now all of a sudden, to match Trump, she's do we believe her the person that was forcing evs into everybody's driveway? You really want to believe this lie that she doesn't support EV mandates or that she is really against the mandatory gun buyback? Now do you do realize that it's not just Kamala? If God forbid, they ever got a hold of the Senate, they would eliminate the filibuster, they would do court packing, and they'd probably give you know, they'd probably give statehood to d C and Puerto Rico, because that's all the Democrats ever care about. You really want to see the corporate tax rate, the largest tax increase in American history, you know, raising the corporate tax rate, raising the tax on stock buybacks, raising you know, big companies. You know, corporate taxes, small business taxes, taxes on income in each individual company, where they operate, rather than on their global profits overall, going with a global minimum tax to match what the rest of the world is doing and doubling that rate. I mean, that's insane, you know, raising the top marginal rates for taxes and then lying to the American people unrealized capital gains. But when the American's paying more than four hundred thousand dollars a year and not going to pay more in taxes, what do you think is going to pay for the increase? But for goods and services you buy, when corporations have their taxes go up, you will pay for that unrealized capital gains. That will destroy investment in amer That'll destroy the stock market, the real estate market.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: By the way, there's an article in the Telegraph top earners and entrepreneurs are fleeing Great Britain because of the coming tax raids that they have and a capital that gains increase there that is our future, if God forbid she's ever elected. All right, Dave McCormick is coming up. Also check in President Trump will join us today. Eight hundred and nine four one Shawn is a number. If you want to be a part of the program, you may not know. A violent crime is committed every twenty four seconds in this country, and with our broken legal system the way it is, God forbid, you have to defend yourself, your family, even in your own home. You know it's likely. I guess you'll be the one put behind bars. The criminals they'll walk free with no bail. We've gotten to the point you fight to keep your God given right to protect yourself and your family, and then risk losing everything if you have to use them. This is why you've got to prepare fully, prepare for the before, the during, the after, any God forbid self defense situation that may have happen to you and your family. I've been a proud member of the us CCA for nine years. Now you get firearms safety training, education, self defense insurance to keep you out of prison, with your family and your freedoms where you belong. Now they're going to give you their free USCCA Family Defense Guide by texting my last name Hannity h A N N I T Y to the number eight seven two two two. You'll also get a chance to win seventeen hundred bucks and buy any self defense gear that you may need. Everyone thinks that you're keeping your family safe. But are you really get their free Family Defense Guide?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: Text my last name Hannity to the number eight seven two two two. Text Tannity to eight seven two two two. Dave McCormick, President Donald Trump. All coming up, John Hannitynald Trump. He will join us later in the program today. Also Dave McCormick up next Republican Senate candidate from Pennsylvania. Only two weeks till early voting begins in that state. We have all that information on hannity dot com. How to be at the townhall tomorrow Hannity dot Com