Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe.
Speaker 2: Kaddy arms Strong and Jetty and he is Armstrong and Eddy. You know that click.
Speaker 3: We play every Monday morning one Grammy Last Night for best fifth grade band in a live call performance.
Speaker 2: It is exquisite at.
Speaker 3: A middle school. What is the point of us playing that every Monday?
Speaker 2: Some sort of.
Speaker 3: Do you keep trying doing your best?
Speaker 2: I don't believe in explaining art. It is what it is. Live from Studio C, New York. Hey, Dimli that room deep it in the bowels.
Speaker 3: Of the Armstrong and Getty Communications Compound, kicking off a brand new week. It's Monday, and today we are under the tutelage of our general manager. The power of the tariff. Beyonce is the sheriff DNC. Don't care if my fontese sounds serif Yo wow again Art. We are an artsy show that's right for the next three hundred and thirty days of the year. So I'm gonna wrap the general manager.
Speaker 2: We're not the.
Speaker 3: Banana tape to the wall. That is the rock station Morning showdown the hall. No hell, no banana tape.
Speaker 2: To the wall.
Speaker 3: You already looking at you with Ryman Fonts, with Beyonce. That's something. Tomorrow's Tariff Tuesday that kicks off tomorrow. You talk about a topic I don't know much about. There's one too bad. That's the big story in America because I'm the wrong guy to talk to. I watched the guy in sixty minutes last night. They talked to They talked to the guy who's being seen as the orchestrator of the whole thing, the whole theory that Trump is into. Guy started in the Reagan administration and uh, and Trump's been talking about tariff forever because of this dude and the way he explaining it sounds fantastic.
Speaker 2: It's all gonna turn out great.
Speaker 3: It seems to me, though, would take a lot of political will to put up with pain for a long time for it to turn out great, even best case scenario. And the fundamental problem with that plan is Trump only it gets one turn right right uns he becomes a tictator. You know what, Jad answer something might take the baton and run with it. But and we can talk more about this later, obviously, But to on shore, like a huge portion of manufacturing, like I think Trump is dreaming of. Yeah, would take an extremely long time, a complete restructuring of the economy, right, which might be a good thing, but yeah, that would take It would take a long time, and there'd be a lot of pain in the interim. Like they were just talking on Fox and Friends with redoing the whole lumber industry, where we have plenty of trees, specifically in the Northwest, but because of all kinds of regulations we have in this country, and how cheap the lumber is in Canada. You know, they dominate the lumber industry and could switch that around where we are like supplying our own lumber the way we could supply our own gas. But it ain't gonna happen in a month or six months. No, I don't know if it could happen in six years to like you said, to redo an entire industry, and you made the point that you know it'll cause pain, and that cannot be like put aside as a non factor. The pain would be much higher prices for many goods that are fundamental to the economy.
Speaker 2: Well what it would just be shocking.
Speaker 3: One of the problems with this story is all stories is the media has great interest in making it seem like it's a terrible thing if Trump's sport, So to what extent they're exaggerating or finding the economists they can find that are screaming the scariest stuff. I'm sure they are, But for instance, I heard some economists yesterday said gas is likely to go up.
Speaker 2: Sixty cents a gallon.
Speaker 3: If gas jumps sixty cents a gallon, I don't know how many people are gonna stick with the.
Speaker 2: Plan right right, not to mention groceries.
Speaker 3: The first place folks are going to feel it is at the grocery store, and that's many. Many people are already at the end of their tether grocery price wise, And it's just I don't know. I think it's insane the way he's going about it, unless he has a serious curveball in mind. In a week from now, the whole thing looks very different, which is always possible with Trump. If he goes through with the plans as he's described them, I think it will be the giant misstep that derails his presidency, loses both houses Congress. Well, isn't his goal that we're such the big gorilla that they back down and do what he wants, isn't that there he had? The weird part is, though he's not really talking about trade, he's talking about Canada and Mexico limiting illegal immigrants and fentanyl into the country. Well, the Canadian border gives us one percent of our illegal immigrants and one and a half percent of the fentanyl that makes it into the work. He has to do that because he doesn't otherwise have the legal authority to do the tariffs. He has to use this emergency law from nineteen seventy seven, and the emergency is fentanyl. Otherwise I don't think he can legally explain it. So I don't know how much of it is. Certainly on the southern border he can make that argument, but I don't know how much of the Canadian border. That's actually the truth. Here's a fascinating side. We should be creating our own hotucks. Why are we getting hockey pucks from Canada? We can produce hockey pucks in America. Certainly, what's in it? Rubber and rubber you gotta squeeze it so it's hard or something.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'll look at I'll google it is Google American, Yes, good, good search American Huh, here's a fascinating side note just for lovers of liberty and have nothing to do with tariffs per se. Trump's perhaps overturned by the courts in the near future idea that we have a state of emergency with drugs and illegal immigrants, therefore need to impose giant trade tariffs on our biggest trading partners.
Speaker 2: It's a bit of a stretch, but that I believe is the.
Speaker 3: Thirty first different state of emergencies we're currently living under in the United States of America, where the government has to seize more power and extraordinary power because this is an emergency. Come on, well, doesn't the president still have the power to go to war practically anywhere because of nine to eleven?
Speaker 2: I think, does that one still hanging on? I don't know, and nobody knows. That's my point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And as you know, as someone who personally witnessed the show full of people who personally witnessed, for instance, Gavin Newsom's utterly obscene, obscene abuse of the emergency power during the COVID and after anybody was ever thinking of COVID, he was still abusing that power. The idea of just regularly declaring emergencies and seizing grand new powers is appalling to me. Well, the Fedanel thing is pretty damn close to an emergency, and.
Speaker 2: I would agree. I would absolutely agree with that.
Speaker 3: And the biggest migration in world history that happened under Biden. If this ain't a mess, it'll do to the mess gets here. I mean, I don't know what the hell that was, but I don't do you need emergency powers to do so? Stop that or just enforce laws that already exist anyway, I would absolutely do that. My problem is mostly with Canada. You might as well punish New Zealand.
Speaker 2: Is Canada mad things? Freaking yea eating something or others?
Speaker 3: I don't know anything harbors right Old Zealand.
Speaker 2: Fine, New Zealand, I got my eye on you.
Speaker 3: I like, how about the the the up with illegal criminals protest in La yesterday that shut down the one on one How do we allow this to happen one of the major, most major thoroughfares in the entire country shut down people by people waving Mexican flags who apparently are up with keeping illegal criminals in the country. The hell you let a problem go long enough? You got a big problem we've got a big problem. God I wasna yipes, utter betrayal by administration after administration, I have We've been doing this for a long time, and it's been obvious to me for a long time that people react more to gas prices and practically anything else and uh a, in an emotional way that doesn't make sense often. But if gas jumps up sixty cents a gallon pretty quickly, over the staff thing, and I don't know if we will know, but if it did, it'd be interesting to watch the political wins. How long would the up with MAGA crowd put up with gas going up sixty cents a gallon or even twenty five cents a gallon, with a similar rise in a number of staples at the grocery store, people see their grocery bills get ten percent higher from the way they are right now at two hundred and thirty dollars. That makes you gas turns into two hundred and sixty or whatever. Excuse me, Spring is in bloom or something. I've got my four oh one k entirely in eggs right now, one all in on eggs, eggs, and in video that's me so far. It's doing early really well, let's start to show officially, shall we? How does Beyonce win Best Country Album? That's the best album? Fine, you know whatever, that's the best art is a difficult category. But best country album, I mean, kind we all kind of haven't I had deal what country sounds like doing?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: My hatred of the Grammys is roughly equal to my hate hatred of DEI programs. Wow, very very close. I'm planning to march against one of them this week, and I haven't decided which, you know, I wait, And I put some time into the Beyonce album last night as I get ringing for bed. I'd never listened to that Cowboy Carter album. It's very artsy, very very artsy. I hadn't listened to it because I just assumed it was like her other albums, which are not my cup of tea. I'm not really into dance music, but very very artsy sort of thing. And I'm gonna have to spend some more time with it. The whole bunch of really interesting guests and Willie Nelson and all these different people.
Speaker 2: Dolly, pardon this sounds intriguing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm Jack Armstrong, He's Joe getty on this. It is a Monday, February third, the day after Groundhog Day.
Speaker 2: We missed ground on me.
Speaker 3: They are twenty twenty five. We are armstrong and getting we approved of this program. All right, then, let's begin now officially recording to FCC rules of regulations.
Speaker 2: Here we come at Mark.
Speaker 4: Now, I just want to give you all a little bit of something that's been on my heart here over the last couple of days.
Speaker 5: You fired all, You fired all, You fired all, You fed all when your government is doing you roll, you fed on? Oh you fed all?
Speaker 2: Heymen? Is that that the Grammy witness? Is that the Grammys last night? Or what was that?
Speaker 3: That was a Grammy winning occupier. No, that was doctor Quintessa Hathaway, who is vying to be the head of the d NC or something or other. At the DNC leadership conference you did in music your people on the Feet, Well, a guy who actually won declared quite confidently that Kamala Harris lost because of racism and misogyny.
Speaker 2: Rock on. So good luck DNC, love it. Yeah, go ahead and do that.
Speaker 3: By the way, Puck Satani Phil did see his shadow, which means twenty five percent tariffs on Canada in Mexico. As we all know, how does mailbag look? Fast moving and hard hitting? And that's on the way. Here's our text line four one five two nine five kftc.
Speaker 2: Yo yo yo.
Speaker 3: Got a lot to get to today, very very busy day, the pros and cons of tariffs, among other things, as we've been discussing. Here's your freedom loving quote of the day, philosopher Holocaust survivor Victor E.
Speaker 2: Fonkel.
Speaker 3: When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves. Ooh, our theme remaining change.
Speaker 2: A lot of great quotes for change. They'll throw a freebie in. Why not.
Speaker 3: I'm that kind of guy, Elon Musk. Some people don't like change, but you need to embrace change. If the alternative is disaster, that's pretty good.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: It's deceptively simple and straightforward. Yeah, but how many people, countries, companies can you think of that didn't well.
Speaker 2: It'd be too painful. We do this the way we do this. The people can't stand will fit.
Speaker 3: We're gonna ride this into the ground, even though all indications is that's where we're headed.
Speaker 2: You could pull up on the rudder.
Speaker 3: No Okay, Yeah, mail bag, fast moving and hard hitting as promised. Drop us a note mail bag at I'm strung in giddy dot com. Taylor Swift didn't win and the Chiefs won't repeat. Incredible all that TNA at the Grammys, But Taylor didn't get the big ones.
Speaker 2: Is that a play on? Is that like a breast thing?
Speaker 3: And Lamar and Bouncey took them away and Kelsey had to pay a fine. I have to think the Chiefs will not repeat it. That's more poetry than sports analysis. But Taylor did win Chief's Red last night with some little.
Speaker 2: Emblem thingy around her leg for the Chiefs. Oh looks like love to me.
Speaker 3: That was al Antonio, writes Canada forty million people. On the other hand, Kanye West's wife showed up completely freaking naked, completely freaking naked, not in a revealing outfit.
Speaker 2: Nude, yes, fun, yes, showing off her wares. What the hell?
Speaker 3: We've reached the limit on matt You can't go any further than.
Speaker 2: That her impressive and luxurious weares. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I just rolled my eyes. Oh you've shocked me? Oh naked? Oh lord? Yes, it's it's more than that. I think it's it's the mental illness of Kanye. It's not just like Madonna being provocative. Right, He's got some sort of sex slave going as a wife.
Speaker 2: It is a different range.
Speaker 3: He's wearing moon boots and a big baggied black clothes like he's going out to shovel the walk in a winter space and she's naked.
Speaker 2: Well, he was wearing a plastic It looked like a plastic like lawn bag.
Speaker 3: Right, Like he does have the time, like he's going out to rake Leaves and like into himself with a look on his face like he's completely crazy, which meaning my voluptuous, naked, mused girlfriend wife are going to go rake Leaves. That's why I'm wearing a trash bag now, if you'll excuse me, what Antonio rights Canada forty million people, Mexico one hundred and twenty eight million people illegal aliens in America thirty million deport directly to Canada. Do not pass, go, do not collect free stuff. I like the idea of reopening the Keystone Excel pipeline but running it in reverse for about a year and just put people in pneumatic tubes and shoot them up to Mexico like they're a bank to BOSITI.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, up to Canada. Canada could use the people.
Speaker 3: Everybody wins, win, win win, let's see brilliant from Polo guys. Attacking DEI directly might not be the most effective way to get rid of it. A positive message would be harder to dismiss. For instance, the Civil Rights Act is pretty much universally accepted characterize anything intended to get rid of DEI is defending the Civil Rights Act, which is absolutely accurate.
Speaker 2: So DEI isn't attack directly.
Speaker 3: It's a deserving casualty of the good and virtuals d CRA defend the Civil Rights Act. An acronym that's a word, would be better, but I can't think of one. With the TV on and the cat in my face? What do you think a cat?
Speaker 2: Doctor? What? Well?
Speaker 3: So last night Trevor Noah, who if he ever says anything funny will be the first time for me. Yeah, call me at home any time of the day or night. How he ends up getting to host the Grammys, but his joke was, there's been a change in leadership in DC, so this is the last time I'll be able to host this show.
Speaker 2: You're talking? So, yeah, what are you talking about.
Speaker 3: That's how he gets those gigs because he comes off smart and snarky, and he says everything I believe in precisely and it makes me happy.
Speaker 2: But even he's a comedian. But what is even the argument from the left though?
Speaker 3: Because Trump's gonna end black people being able to what? No more Black Canadians? So haven't you heard Steven Miller mentioned that from the White House the other day? I like this, by my understanding, guys, rights JT and Livermore Secretary of Health and Human Services, fourteenth in line for the presidency.
Speaker 2: Are we really going to put a steroid.
Speaker 3: Using chainsaw wielding former fourteen year heroin addict that sort of person fourteenth in line for the presidency?
Speaker 2: Really, we've got a lot more news on the way. I hope you can stay.
Speaker 3: Here, Armstrong and Getty. The old Honkins shouts, I recognize that was the scene outside the Grammy auditorium last night. Is Beyonce having crowned album of the Year?
Speaker 2: Now, that was actually the.
Speaker 3: Rally for the Philadelphia Eagles Jack, who are leaving for the soup. No, that was anti ice protesters shutting down the one to one freeway in Los Angeles, over the weekend, anti ice because you believe people who are here illegally and committed and or committing crimes should should be left alone.
Speaker 2: Okay, good stance.
Speaker 3: Yes, as one pro immigration reform wag put it. Thank you for doing our work for us. Thank you for making the point that this system is completely wrecked and needs some serious fixing. I keep saying eighty five percent of Americans want illegal illegals booted out, which is correct. The flip of that is not even fifteen. I think it's like nine. So nine percent of people are on your side, nine percent go for it, and the infamous six percent or so or like, I don't know, no opinion.
Speaker 2: Well like child rapists.
Speaker 3: I mean there's a child rapist living right next door to you who is also follow me now in illegal alien Do you want them.
Speaker 2: To stay and rape children or be sent home? No opinion? Oh lord, we're through here anyway.
Speaker 3: LA was far from the only place where these protests took place.
Speaker 2: This is well, go ahead, Michael Pallas La San Diego. Excuse me, just a.
Speaker 3: Follow up question, mister and missus angry protester. You're chanting Mahi co mehico. We are also saying Mayhico, Mexico is where you ought to go, ought to go.
Speaker 2: So it appears we have an agreement here, we have a deal.
Speaker 3: Uh, well, if you allow it to be the way it's been for so long, Yeah, people are gonna not react. Well, it's like if you have an established thing with your kids and then you try to change it. But I've always been able to well you're not anymore. The resistance is strong, right right indeed, especially if you then have to go with Well, the laws that we've ignored for ten years, fifteen years are still on the books, and now we're going to enforce them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you'll get you'll get resistance.
Speaker 3: So so explain to me the thinking behind the protests. Is it Marxists who just want to destroy America? Is it that's going to be part of it? Sure, but waven the Mexican flag though, You're not going to get people to your side. So it's not like a political persuasion sort of thing.
Speaker 2: No, well, it was certainly won't be successful. I know I'm a bit.
Speaker 3: Mystified by that too. I think it is an expression of we are strong, and we are together, and we are Mexicans, and that's the basis of our togetherness. Well, even though it's huge percentage of you know, recent immigrants have not been Mexican at all, well, and also a huge percentage of Hispanic people, like a majority think that criminals need to get booted out.
Speaker 2: Oh why, I don't even know who you're talking to. You know what might be appropriate?
Speaker 3: Now, big challenge, Joe Wall you figured out, Go ahead, here's the challenge that I want to launch because I heard this story portrayed this.
Speaker 2: Morning, the shutting down, the one on one.
Speaker 3: Tell me outside of Fox, any news coverage you've come across that presents it even neutral, let alone positive, that we're booting out illegal criminals, even though eighty five percent of America wants that to happen. Right, show me any news coverage outside of Fox and Fox is fairly neutral on it, but it's presented always everywhere as a horror right, Actually, you read my mind, That's exactly where I'm going. This is Christin Nome, the new Secretary of Homeland Security in.
Speaker 2: A cowboy hat.
Speaker 3: Oh oh, killing me and the hateful left wing she wolf Kristin Welker on Meet the Press seventy two.
Speaker 4: Please, Michael, I've been talking to people who are here legally, and they have expressed concerns. They say they are carrying, in some cases their documents around with them. Some of them are afraid to go to churches because ICE agents are now going into churches and schools. Do people who are here legally need to be carrying around paperwork? And can you guarantee that people who are here legally won't be wrongfully detained chersident?
Speaker 1: I would say that if I've heard that expressed by people that are legal citizens of the United States, it's because the media has perpetuated that fear. The media has said that that's a possibility. There's nothing from this administration, from President Trump, or from any of the law enforcement individuals in these communities that has said that they need to walk around and be concerned about that at all.
Speaker 3: It's been made infinitely clear over and over again exactly what's happening to the extent that there are people afraid of some you know, weird twisting of what's happening. Yeah, that's on the media that hammers that every single day, including just now, Oh, you awful left wing she wolf. I just don't get it from a I mean, we're in the you gotta get ratings to make a living business. At some point, see CNN as a firing people. At some point, you gotta get ratings or you go away. And I would think that there'd be more bosses saying, Okay, I get Trump's fifty to fifty. If a half the country doesn't like Trump, after country does, I get that, So we can go negative sometimes. But this issue is eighty five six or something like that. So what are we doing not playing to the eighty five percent who think this is a good idea? Right, It's difficult, I think for a lot of us to picture. But going back to the DNC meeting, which will play you some more delightful clips of the guy who is the new head excuse me, head of the Democratic National Committee stood up and absolutely declared that Kamala Harris, who is a dim wit who did nothing to separate herself from her boss and his awful policies, who's never won a primary, who didn't even make a taiwa, he declared, declaratively, excuse me, that she lost because of racism and misogyny. So if you have that level of bubbled blindness, then yeah, you got to meet the president's entire crew believes that what Trump is doing is a horror because something something, brown people something. We're a nation of immigrants. Anyway, let's go with they're going to deport legal immigrants and citizens. It's just it's difficult for those of us who are normal to picture that level of self delusion. Yeah, I'd say, well, we'll see how this turns out politically.
Speaker 2: I think I don't keep.
Speaker 3: Marching down the highway, closing it, chanting mehico, mehico.
Speaker 2: See how that goes.
Speaker 3: So we mentioned, uh, Trevor Nolan making a joke at the Grammar Grammy's last night ed because of the new administration, I won't be allowed to host anymore.
Speaker 2: Ha ha.
Speaker 3: I guess the joke is Trump's so racist a black guy can't host.
Speaker 2: The Grammys in the future. I don't want it. What a hell?
Speaker 3: But then, uh New York Times Yesterday there because February is Black History Month. With President Trump's furious assault on diversity programs, the celebration and study of black history in February takes on new significance, does it. I have some stuff to say on that. A little later on what are we talking about? The uh, you know, the great line from the usual Suspects. The greatest trick the devil played was convincing the world he didn't exist. The greatest trick the Dei crowd played was convincing people it was about diversity and just civil rights. It's not at all, but there are a lot of people who still believe it. I have quotes from very prominent people, very smart people, who fell for that.
Speaker 2: They fell for the delightful sounding verbiage of it. Thought. I think it's still think it's sincere. It's not.
Speaker 3: That protesting in Dallas might have been over the Luka Doncic trade, as one of the biggest stars in all of basketball is going to the Lakers to play with Lebron and they're in first place, and that's very exciting as an NBA fan, So I look forward to watching that. Uh, it's being called the most shocking trade in NBA history. Jack I was playing golf with a professional, former professional sportswriter and editor, and.
Speaker 2: His jaw was hanging. He couldn't believe it.
Speaker 3: He's binct, friends, help me understand this. Why why would Dallas make this trade?
Speaker 2: This is horrible.
Speaker 3: Apparently he showed up fat this year and he's only played How many that gets you?
Speaker 2: Does that get people fired? Asking for a friend? No kidding?
Speaker 3: After I got on the scale this morning.
Speaker 2: Damn, yes, Michael. Oh, he's only played in about twenty two games this.
Speaker 3: Year, so he is fat and hasn't played any many games. I think he was, and his contract is coming up too. I think he for a massive payoff. He was Well, he's a giant star and really entertaining and fun to watch. He should be in LA. But I think he was quiet, quitting, like yet a lot of young people do. He's a young guy, and I think he was doing the whole all kind of show up, all kind of work. Oh, don't fire me, Oh no, I'm fired.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 3: I think he was doing that, and he probably told the Lakers, look, I'm playing for a good team. I'll stop with the donuts and I'll show up to every game. I just can't play with these people anymore. I think that's what he was doing.
Speaker 2: Well, two things.
Speaker 3: LA is the perfect place for debate over his weight to take place. Oh my god, the number of personal trainers and body sculptors and plastic surgeons and grous He's already dated some various hot starlets so he yeah, that'll be a good town for him. Second thing my professional sports writer buddy informed me was that because the NBA's rules on they want the superstars to stay with their teams if possible for the fans sake. So you can sign a much larger contract with your team at a particular point of your career than you can with a different team. The Mavericks trading him to the Lakers is going to cost him one hundred and sixteen million dollars, of course, when you've got three hundred and forty. I've never understood why sports stars go for the money and don't go for the either town they want to live in or team that's gonna win.
Speaker 2: I don't get it. I think it's a dumb decision.
Speaker 3: You got sixty million dollars and you're gonna make your decision out based on money. You got more money than you could spend in your entire life and all your generations down the line. Do what's gonna make you happiest. I don't get it. But people all the time go to play some crappy team and town they don't want to live in for a few more million dollars. And I don't know get I've never understood that part of sports. I think it's because it's young, ignorant people making the decision.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it could be.
Speaker 3: Although you buy a mansion out at the edge of town, your boys hang out, you play video games, what do you care? God, I would go for it, not like you're joining the chamber commerce chack the phone place where I could win after I've satisfied my needs, which is what he's gonna do. That's gonna be exciting for the NBA, though, definitely exciting. I got a question about sleeping. I want to get to later that I'm thinking this is going to be crowdsourcing. I'm thinking you the listeners spread at all across the country have had the experience. You can help me as I'm really struggling with sleeping. I'll get to that later. We got Katie's headlines on the way. Stay here. Here's my quick question about sleeping. I've been really sleeping poorly lately. I don't know if this is it because I'm not doing anything different. I've always looked at my phone when I'm going to bed at night, always. I've been doing it since smartphones came out. But I'm trying to figure out why I can't sleep, and maybe it's the whole blue light thing has finally affected me or whatever. Has anybody had any luck with not looking at their devices and like it really changing their sleeping, or has purchased the blue light glasses that symposedly filter that out? Is that at work? Has anybody done that text line? FOFTC. You know, I'm always saying there are very few things that are just explained by or caused by one thing. As you age, your sleep patterns get a little funky too, and it.
Speaker 2: Could be yeah, oh yeah, yeah, I've.
Speaker 3: Had a couple of like changes in terms of like the way I metabolized alcohol or whatever overnight.
Speaker 2: Wow. As far as I.
Speaker 6: Can tell, I've had changes in my sleep too, from just my twenties into my thirties.
Speaker 2: Wow, I do not sleep like I used to. Something changed in like the last week sucks. Well, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: You.
Speaker 3: You you know, you had a uh an eleven on the abusing sleep scale and then you know your body change or whatever age and now you're at a thirteen and that tipped you over the edge. So you got to be more conscientious about everything. It's like you know you just as you get older, especially, you have to be better about everything because all those things you heard through life start to come true, those things you thought, no, I can ignore that and still be healthy. If I know about the blue light with the phones? Have you done anything with that? Text line four one five nine five KFTC. Let's figure out who's reporting what. It's the lead story with Katie Green.
Speaker 6: Katie all right, guys, Starting with ABC News, Trump to discuss tariffs with Canadian Mexican leaders as Mexico readies quote plan be response.
Speaker 3: Yeah, buy your burrows and your sombreros today, your burroughs and your chorus. So it hits at midnight tonight. Tomorrow, we'll be tariff Tuesday, and it is going to be quite the experiment to watch us play out, both economically and politically, unless there is a serious hard turn Trump's about to make.
Speaker 2: But tariff talk after the top of the hour. Enjoy it. In hour two from.
Speaker 6: Brightbart dot com and you guys touched on this anti Trump deportation protesters wave Mexican flags.
Speaker 2: Across the United States.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if your goal was to really harden people toward following through on Trump's deportation promises.
Speaker 2: Good job. Yeah, if you really.
Speaker 3: Want to drive home the point that we've lost control of the borders. Thank you, Ce, save Padway. Indeed, say oh.
Speaker 6: From NBC, Elon Musk says he and Trump are shutting down us ai D.
Speaker 2: What is that.
Speaker 3: That's a big part of the Foreign eight, that whole thing. Okay, that's what they are arguing about yesterday and all the.
Speaker 2: Shows on tweeted this morning.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we got some examples of that things we are spending money hunt and other countries that are pretty pretty darn funny.
Speaker 6: From Fox News, the NTSB has announced it recovered the black box eight feet below the site of the Philadelphia learjet crash.
Speaker 2: Yeah, under the ground, right, Yeah, eight feet down.
Speaker 6: The Associated Press CBS.
Speaker 2: Agrees to hand over sixty.
Speaker 6: Minutes Harris interviewed transcripts to the FCC.
Speaker 3: Well, Trump isursuing him for slander or something, for editing her interview creatively to make him look bad.
Speaker 2: I think that's a terrible case. I hate it. You beat her though you won.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you just don't go after the media like that. It's a mistake. It's overreach anyway, Thank you. Oh, and they're doesn't take that as standing up for sixty minutes. They're despicable, but you won.
Speaker 6: From the Washington Post, Israeli military sets off massive explosions, destroying buildings in the West Bank.
Speaker 3: Boy, we got to talk about Lindsey Graham's piece on one of the talk shows yesterday. He's fully in favor of Israel taking out a Rand's nuclear facilities and US helping him.
Speaker 2: I do think that's gonna happen this year.
Speaker 6: From The New York Post, Shopper baffled after Ali Express sends him a photo of a drift instead of the forty dollars tool he had ordered. This happens a lot where if you order from like Tamu or these other websites where you get stuff for cheap, you'll end up with like a photo of the product or is it like a polypocket sized version of what you thought you ordered.
Speaker 2: But is it a.
Speaker 3: Mistake on their end or did they say no, no, no, you've been on a photo.
Speaker 2: You didn't know what's right there in the description the whole thing.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And finally the Babylon Bee to announce they've given up completely. DNC selects David Hogg as vice chair. Yeah, oh Man, this insufferable little guy.
Speaker 2: He's hard to take.
Speaker 3: And the head guy was the misogyny and racism guy. I keep waiting for signs of waking up over there on the left, and I'm not seeing them thus far. So you got to look for fine print when you buy stuff and some of these online sites, because you're paying for a picture.
Speaker 2: Of the item, you are a miniature.
Speaker 6: You should always check the reviews, always because people will say, oh, yeah, I ordered this and it's two inches tall when it's supposed to be an actual chair for a human, you know, stuff like that.
Speaker 3: Wow, oh yeah, it's got to be some sort of fraud, doesn't it, you'd think, But what are you gonna do. You're gonna jump into your computer and squeeze through the wires and put your hands around your neck at the other end of the internet, what are you gonna do? Armstrong and Getty