Speaker 1: Air Jordan, let's play ball. Welcome in everybody to Fantasy Pros. This is leading off. It is me, Joey P. Joe P's a p of that of course is Scott Bogman and we are here live as we are every day on our Fantasy Pros MLB YouTube channel and brought to you by bet MGM, the King of sports books. So hopefully you download that bet MGM app and use that promo code leading off when you do to get the special offers. Everybody loves a special offer. We got a special show. Bogman Sports is here again. The Welsh continues to have work drama, but he'll be back. Don't worry. He'll be back again on Wednesday and Thursday this week. So the Welsh is not going anywhere. He is fine. Everyone's fine. Everything is okay, and Bogman certainly. We had a big rain out there of the Tyler McGill game. That was a disappointing to me. I want to come in today and talk about that. We can't know Alex Cobb. So two of our favorite little gimmicks are gone. But I guess we should start with Jordan Alvarez. You homeber twice in his return from the Houston lineup. So I hope you had him back in the lineup, everybody, because that was That's the way you come back after an absence. Don't you think.
Speaker 2: Bogs just murdered that first one too, I means demolished, So yeah, I mean, look, get him back in your lineup. I had him in one, so happy to get him back and glad for the two bombs. I almost went to that game, but the price difference between going to the Diamondbacks opening day game and going to the al Champs opening day game a little bit different, especially when you're you know, not really thinking too far ahead like me, and I go to look for tickets and I go, WHOA, Okay, maybe I'll catch a game.
Speaker 3: This weekend or something. So couldn't quite afford to go to Opening Day for Houston. It was very, very expensive.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I can understand that. I mean, Houston still a big time talent team, but man, that first one, You're right, Alpha is just absolutely crushed that one. He's such a monster too at the place. It's a big dude, imposing presence. Man. I love Alvarez. IM glad he's healthy and glad he's back, and a very bright young career speak of being back. Maybe we've got the special sauce. We kind of called out Christian Yelich yesterday on the show, and he hit his first home run last night. I guess he's an avid listener of leading off. I can only assume like many peanuts and cracker Jacks are. But I mean, Bogman, I mean, we talked about it yesterday. We're all just kind of down on Christian Yelwich. And he goes out there hits a Grand Slam for his first home run, Brewers get a big victory, Lauer has a good start. So your thoughts on Christian Yelwich, is this the beginning of a good trend or just a one off for you?
Speaker 3: Read him?
Speaker 2: I mean, if you possibly can, if there's someone in your league that is really excited about Christian Yelich after this Grand Slam, yeah, I mean it's gonna take more than the Grand Slam obviously to get him off your roster if you do have him roster. But you know, this is a perfect type of cell high guy. You know, probably not the exact time to do, with the exact moment to do it right now, but wait for him to look hot. For a couple of months, trade him and then you know, look, anytime a guy's injury prone stuff.
Speaker 3: I tweeted this about Bucks in the other day. No one believed me.
Speaker 1: You know that.
Speaker 2: I don't want to I don't want to see Bucks and get hurt. I'd rather have the guy play one hundred and sixty games and be the first overall pick more great players.
Speaker 3: That's what we want.
Speaker 2: So I don't want Yelich to get hurt. But if I'm betting on things, you can bet I'm probably gonna say that he'll get hurt at some point this year and end up on the IL.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Think if he gets rolling, let's go ahead and see see what kind of offers we can get here.
Speaker 1: That's all very good. All right, Let's talk about Wander Franco. He was doing the quad issue. He's expected back today, so that's exciting. Also, Fernando Tettis junior doing some light baseball activities, also very exciting. Today. We're gonna get Ronaldo Coune starting his rehab assignment and all everything's coming up Millhouse. We're very excited here for all these things. Freddy Freeman Homer's against the Atlanta Braves. Now, you know, maybe we should have talked about this a little more, you know, yesterday, because he is facing the Braves. But the one I want to see is the one where he goes to Atlanta. That's the one. That's the one like.
Speaker 3: Xavier who lives in Atlanta.
Speaker 2: He says that the Braves are gonna boot Freddie Freeman, the Braves fans. I said, no way, he's getting a standing, No way he's getting away.
Speaker 1: They're got a standing. Ovation They're not gonna boo Freddy Freeman. He's gonna go out there. They're gonna give him a ring. Come on, it's gonna be better.
Speaker 2: Houna wasn't there to hug him yesterday after all this you know, uh drama that we had before and everything. But obviously a good teammate. I mean he saw his son go run up to Dan Spy Swanson and give him a big hug. Like you know, it's tough to not like Freddy. Freddie seems like a genuinely good dude.
Speaker 1: We're fans of Freddie Freeman here on the show. And that's not just good alliteration, that's a fact. Uh Mon Toss gives up one run over six verst the orioles which shadow doubles and homers, So we had somebody join the top of the leaderboard on that Machado home run. More to speak on that later. Jose Altuve day to day with the straying hamstring, keep an eye on that because I think there's a good possibility in this contest tonight you're gonna see some shuffling of the order with Altuve out, which could mean potentially you might get like a Pina or somebody like that hitting at the top of the order. And DFS wise, he's only like two point eight k. We'll talk about him a little later, but keep an eye on that. Kind of stinks because two of the Bilow second basement where Jonathan India and al twove off the slow starts and both are banged up right now, so that kind of sucks. And second base is kind of frustrating. What mar off to a slow start too good to make him a.
Speaker 3: Little cheaper, So maybe get in now if you can.
Speaker 1: It's a good point. Chad Cool shuts down the Phillies before leaving with a hip injury there, so I keep forgetting that wrong.
Speaker 3: It's col Chad, Come on, it's Cool.
Speaker 1: I'm Cool Chad, Cool Chad. Everybody knows the Cool Chad. It's Willie Adamis. All right, let's talk a little prospects here for you Dynasty nerds out there. Bogman of course as the host of our Dynasty Football podcast. But in baseball terms, it's going to bring up some of these guys here. I know this is kind of a welshing. We'll talk to him about some of these guys later, maybe tomorrow. But Jonah Bride Double A for the Oakland Athletics off to a great start. He's a catcher. Then you've got Mason Martin Indianapolis, Triple A for the Pirates, off to hit a four hundred, four hundred nine to sixty slash with two dingers. Not a bad start. So I mean, it's not like the Pirates have any reason to keep anybody hitting down At Triple A. Nolan Gorman, who people have been waiting for for a long time at Triple A, he's off to a red hot star two six home runs bogs, all solo shots, but still six home runs four fifty eight five nineteen twelve oh eight slash. That's the slash. Twelve ways of slugging boys and girls. It's not the ops. What do you make of some of these hot starts here for some of these young kids.
Speaker 2: You know, it's all I mean, Gorman is like he's knocking on the door. I mean he and it's getting louder, you know what I mean. He's hit the doorbell a couple of times now, bang bang bang bang bang. He's gonna be up pretty soon here. Probably as soon as an injury happens in that Cardinals lineup, he'll be coming up. But it's always interesting to see some of these prospects because in terms of developing players, you know, with all of the in the Welsh would tell you this too, with all these lists that we have, and you know, so many experts, there's a lot that changes from year to year with a young player, and a little tweak in a delivery, a little tweak in a batting stance, just doing something new can help someone completely break out. So it's always interesting to see these guys perform early in the season. But it's a long season, so let's see, let's see the roller coaster ride of some of these minor league players. It's going to be an interesting one for sure.
Speaker 1: The only thing with Gorman Is. It's the same old deal. He's got nine strikeouts already too, so in the six games. So he's just a strikeout machine. So in points leagues, it's like if he's not hitting home run, he better like he's off.
Speaker 2: He he is a you know, twenty twenty two MLB player, So he hits a lot of dings out of time.
Speaker 3: That's just what it is, right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: But I mean you see a guy like Owen Miller come up and he's got good play discipline, and he showed it in the minor leagues. Wonder Franco's. I mean, then you know there's been guys who've come up here and have had, you know, a good situation like that. Let's continue on here with some of the other news and notes, if you will, stat heroes of the day. Cool Chad four k's for him. In that six innings, we talked about Montos being good. Shane McClanahan nine k's, no walks, one earned run, Eric Lower five k's went over the Pirates. Look, I think we just troll the Pirates and the Orioles as much as possible here in these next few weeks because they're just bad. Sean Maniah, thank you for not saying the Diamondbacks, but also the Diamondback Well, the Diamonbacks too well. I said that yesterday, so I didn't want to keep harping on it, like there's just.
Speaker 3: There's by today it's a double header.
Speaker 1: But there's such a divide bogs between the good and the bad teams right now in Major League Baseball. It's just so clear on a nightly basis, whether it's wagering or fantasy or whatever it might be. But Sean Manyah six k's two walks for him in that another good start. We love Sean Manya going into the game yesterday against the Reds and Nick Lodolo on the other side of that game lost of the Padres, but he did strike out eight guys. Was a much better outing for him after that first one, which was shaky. Five innings, three earned. The era is very high right now. Don't pay attention to that. Pay attention to the strikeouts. Eight k's two walks and five innings. That's what I care about. If Lodola is still on the waiver wire, I'd add him bogs. How about you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, I like Lodolo too, especially for those strikeouts. And I mean, just how great is it seeing Sean Maniah not on the A's anymore and with a solid organization, and hopefully Frankie Montas will be joining him, you know, I mean in San Diego would be great, but just not on the A's roster would also be great. So let's go get this guy some major, major dubs. So all right, we talked about out Oh sorry, go ahead, No, No, I'm just I'm excited for this selloff for the A's. A lot of good players going to different teams. So this is true. This is true.
Speaker 1: We talked about Alvarez, Bicchiadaw and Yelich. Then there's Tommy fam who finally broke out three for four with a home run, and he had been woefully behind. He had double in that game too. Horiy Polanco at a home run yesterday, two for five for Ribby's. He is priced well too. We'll get to him a little later. Cody Bellinger another Dinger. Cody b through ten games, two seventy eight, batting average, eight sixty six ops, three stolen bases two Dingers is Belly back Bogs.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna say Belly is back, especially I think his dingers are off of guys that'll be you know, uh in triple A at some point in this this scenes.
Speaker 1: But I mean, that's Baseball two. You're gonna have a lot of subpar pitching out there.
Speaker 2: It does not matter when you get them, just that you get them. So I'm not gonna say that they don't count. They obviously count. But I mean, I think the concerns are still there. I think once he hits, like if he can go to the end of the month hitting over two fifty, I'll say he's back. Even if it's only with a couple of homers, I'll say he's back because that's that's what we want from him at this point. Just don't absolutely tank our batting average that that's what we want.
Speaker 3: So the upside is still there.
Speaker 2: Guy's a former MVP, still great player, just has a little tweaking going on.
Speaker 3: So let's get it right, Cody.
Speaker 1: So here's a question, and again these were guys who were going back to back basically an adp rest of the season. Christian Yellicher Cody Bellinger as of May excuse me, April nineteenth, Murdy in May in my brain April nineteenth, two weeks into the season.
Speaker 2: I wish, yeah, yeah, the Black Book could be wrapped up by then.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna still say yelich, all.
Speaker 1: Right, I think that's fair. I probably would mean the same way. All right, let's get the stat zeros. Mike Mayer thinks he's funny. He put Clayton Kershe on the stat zeros because he didn't throw five perfect dinings.
Speaker 3: Loser. He sucks. Shaw sucks.
Speaker 1: Now everybody gets Riady four earned seven k no walks, but the four earned in the six hies and five innings against a tough Braves lineup as Ozzie Albi's look good in that game to Oscar you know, in that same game, not so good five earned runs. He gave up four walks, Gross rich Hill four in two thirds four earned runs. So not a great pitching night for those guys. Kiki oh for five Kiki rananaz three ks. Jared Walsh, what happened? Box? What happened? All the stats were there? Oh for four and three k's. This is very depressing because and I'm glad I didn't go along with you for the depressing ride. But at the same time, I thought this was a lock last night. So we'll take the l here. But what happened to Jared Walsh.
Speaker 2: I look, he just didn't look good, you know, And that's baseball too, right, seven for eleven, going in oh for four.
Speaker 3: With three strikeouts, just a rough day.
Speaker 2: It's all because I switched and picked him for the home run contest because they right, Natis got rained out and I couldn't have Soto. So that's that is the reasoning, and that's that's all it takes, is some little luck thing like that.
Speaker 1: Right yeah, if you want to buy Low and Joey Vado, this is the time over four to two k's. He started off slow last year too, and then he went on a crazy run here. Now, granted he doesn't have nearly the line of protection that he had last year in that lineup with guys like Winker and guys like Castianos. It's the only Caveato throw out there but one for twenty eight since April tenth. Rest of the for guys with two strikeouts Swanson, Hunter, Renfro, another by Low and Nick Cassiano. So you can get him Low, that's great, But Ren for another guy off to a slow start, but I got no worries about him on the home run board. I'm gonna try to get this right here. G C. Hirsh correctly called many Michaald's home run, so now he's up at five, along with lownmower Man four point four and up and Adham so that's very good. Oxbury Buck who called the Frery Freeman home run yesterday, and nine others currently have four home runs, so I'm still at one. This is depressing, bods is at one. We'll get to our home run calls in a bit, but first let's talk about our prop bets of the day, and of course it brought to you by bet MGM, the king of sports books. Right now, use that promo code leading off to place your first wager risk free up to one thousand dollars, and you can download the app. It's very easy to do, and of course they've got all the parlay options there. You can go to the total bases, all these things that we talk about every single day, they're right there for you. All you have to do is register with bet MGM with that promo code leading off, so they know that Joey p sent you and you get instant access to a variety of different features, including the player props. We talked about the boosted on specials and a whole lot more. It's all at your fingertips at bet MGM. So today looking this, we're not wasn't a great day for the prop bets today. I do like Gerrett Cole with the over on the strikeouts on DK though he said at six and a half, I think we're due for a good Garrett Cole start here. I know it's a hobby Replius is on the IL though, Joe. That's three strikes missing right there, so yeah, but it's another replacement level guy. So right now we haven't projection of fantasy pros. At eight point six, you're still getting minus money on this, but I still like it anyway. Bobby Dawback, who I think with the wind blowing out today, he's a good one too. The total base prop for him is at point five on DK, where you have him at two point two six. Wonder Franco if he's back in the lineup for sure. I haven't checked yet to be one hundred percent supposed to be, but he's at one point five and then Aaron Judge one point five on the total basis two. Any of these stick out to you or something else that you saw on the prop bet Chee Chet, I'm betting pros today.
Speaker 2: No, I mean I like the Aaron Judge call Doll back if he if he, you know, I think that's a good one too. Garrett Cole, I'm just the wonder. Franco One worries me a little bit because he came out of the game last night. I know he's expected back today. Hopefully he is back. Obviously the lineups aren't out quite yet, but as long as he's in that lineup, I would bet on Franco.
Speaker 1: All right, let's roll through some of these pictures here Bogman on tonight's DFS slate. We've got Nadiavaldi at nine to five over on DK, Burns at ten point five. Love him in Cash against the Pittsburgh Pirates tonight. You got to go there. Framber has been outstanding ten point two. Joe Musco, Well, that's the guy to talk about. Musgrove just eight point six k over on DK. You look at Fandal, he is eleven k. Soever you see a variance like that, you take advantage of it. I like Musgrove and Cash. I like musk Grove in tournaments tonight, all the way Musgrove, I think Robbie Ray will be under owned and under rostered over on both sites at nine point eight and nine point nine respectively. Coming off that downstart, I would look there, but Muskgrove. To me, that's the pairing. I want to put musk Grove with Corbyn Burns or musk Grove with Robbie Ray. I like that. I'm gonna pay up for pitching. We'll get to the lineup builders in a second. Then you got Max Freed going against Walker Bueller, which to me has four outcomes. I mean, both guys could pitch well, it's possible could be a one sided game on either side. So for me, I'm kind of shine away from this. If I'm picking a side, I'm picking Walker Bueller. But overall that's my approach tonight to that one.
Speaker 2: The Max Freed one is interesting because when I was looking at PVB data, which I'm gonna get to in a little bit here, there's a lot of guys that have tagged Max Freed on the Dodgers. That that one I'm a little shaky about. That's that's all I wanted to throw in there.
Speaker 1: Fair enough, fair enough, let's continue on here with some of the pictures on FanDuel pricing. Nadia Valdi again, tough matchup here against Torontald, but just seven point eight. Corvin Burns still expensive ten point eight, but worth it in cash. Sorry, just going to continue to harp on that. Joe Musgrove, here's your price variants. Musgrove on FanDuel is eleven k over a DK eight point six, So big difference there. Robbie Ray's about the same. He's nine to nine. Stacks of the night. I like Houston, I like Milwaukee, I like Boston. That's where I'm going today, Boston against Kakuchi. There to some good right handed bats in that lineup. That's what I want to see. Some lineup builders before we get to the BVP guys. Michael franco Is at three point one tonight on DraftKings, Jeremy Panyez just three point two again, look for him to move up in that lineup potentially. Bobby Wood Junior two point nine, Juree Polanco just three to six on DK. He's a lock for me tonight on FanDuel. Luke void two nine, Trey MANCD two five, Wit, Maryfield two eight. Pania Is two point eight. There Colton Wong at the top of the order on FanDuel two point five. Good spot for him against the righty tonight too. Bobby Dahlback I mentioned before two point six he is cheap on FanDuel, Frank Schwindell Bogman's Boy at two point eight, and Julli Gurriel two point seven. So a lot of value as usual on FanDuel. So if you're gonna go up to Burns tonight, you got Schwindell in the middle of the order, you got Guriel, You've got Trey Mancini, Luke Void. There's a lot of power guys in the middle in that two five to two eight range. I mean, there's there's no reason you can't do Burns tonight. It's very achievable. Box.
Speaker 2: I feel like in the multiverse somewhere, Frank Schwindell and I are moving furniture right like that's our job. So you know that that is why I'm so connected to him. But yeah, I mean, I'm I'm in for buying Burns for sure. You want me to run through some of this PVB here, Joey.
Speaker 1: I do. Let's do it. Give me all the batter verse picture data that could possibly help us tonight in the slate.
Speaker 2: Xander Bogart's hitting five hundred and three for six off Cocuchi with two bombs. As you mentioned before, the reason why you like Eovaldi is because Cocucci has been great. Boba Chet though, five for twelve with a bomb against Evaldi. Victor Karantini an interesting one. Not sure if he's gonna be in the lineup, but against J. T. Brubaker he's four for eight with a bomb and a double. So maybe a cheap catcher if you're looking for one. Brian Reynolds four for eleven with a double versus Burns. Decent, some decent matchups against Chris Archer here been in Tendy five for fourteen with a double versus Archer. Carlos Santana seven for eighteen with two doubles versus Chris Chris Archer. My home run pick today, I'm gonna go PVB again. Kyle Tucker four for six with two bombs in a double versus Patrick Sandoval.
Speaker 3: So you know, yeah, he's.
Speaker 2: Hitting lower in the lineup than we'd want, but he has a very very good track record against Patrick Sandoval. Anthony Rendome five for thirteen, with a homer and a bomb against ranbra Valdez. Jared Walls four for ten, a homer and a double versus ranber Valdez. Of course, I am trusting his PV beat less and less as we go on here, of course, Jean Segurra four for ten or four for nine with two bombs against Kyle Freeland. Mustakas four for ten with three homers versus Joe Musgrove Joey Vado, who we said is slow. Seven of eighteen, two homers and three doubles for Shoe Musgrove, So five of the seven hits have gone for extra bases against him. And this is kind of the murderers row for Max Freed. Here, Max Munsey three for four with a bomb and a triple against him, Justin Turner five for ten with a homer and at double, and Trey Turner seven for twenty one with a homer and a double against Max Freed. So a lot of these Dodgers' bats have seen Max Freed a decent amount of times and have gotten to him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and Max Freed has not gone off to the start. I think a lot of us hope for in Fantasy Monkey Penguin says Frank Schwindell. Looks like a middle school math teacher. Do you agree with the statement?
Speaker 3: There you go, that's a good one. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: But you take him out of that button up shirt, put him in a you know, wool collar T shirt and we're moving furniture together for you know, two guys in a car or whatever it is, the two guys and two guys in a truck. Yeah, the moving company.
Speaker 1: We're going to get to our home run calls of the night, but before we do, I want to talk about some of the leader boards right now and take a look. As I always think this is a good thing here, we're a couple weeks into the season looking for things that don't make sense right now. One thing that you know you're not expecting to see is g Man Choi with two home runs, nine walks, nine strikeoutsitting four to twenty three. He's got a thirteen forty ops that's good for fifth overall Major League Baseball. He's got three doubles as well. Now, Choi has been in the league for a while, what do you make of this week or so for him? That's been very strong, at least out of the gates got fifteen runs bad. Excuse me, not fifteen eight runs bad a day and pardon me in that span with the two dingers. So what do you make of this start for g man Choi? Is this guy worthy of a corner spot in your twelve team mixers right now?
Speaker 3: Probably?
Speaker 2: Not. The thing with Choi is that the you know, the Rays are obviously playing match up just every single game. That's why you see the positions flip, That's why you see the order flip and move all the time. Is because they match up and they put Choi in a position to succeed.
Speaker 3: And when he gets going.
Speaker 2: I mean that first bomb he hit the other day, I was watching it live. It was an absolute no doubt, you know. It was just one of those where I had the multi games up like six games and I was just looking at that when I didn't have the sound on it, and as soon as the ball touched about, It's like that is way out and it was, you know, So they just set him up to succeed. But he goes through nice little runs like this at least once a year. I've had this, you know, sixteen man al league that I ale only and only leagues that we do at il for the last four or five seasons. So Choy is a guy that I've rostered a couple times, and when he gets going, I know my week is going to be pretty good. So it's a nice streak, but I'm not going to count on it happy much much longer.
Speaker 1: All Right. Tommy Edmund has three home runs already this year. He had just eleven last season. No stolen bases, ironically, which is why you drafted Tommy Edmond for the Steels, and you've gotten power out of him instead so far. So it's kind of a curious start to the season. Does just feel like a blip on the radar to you and just a strange anomaly, And if so, for those people who don't really believe in Tommy Edmond, this is the perfect time to get rid of him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, if you're selling then, yeah, you sell high right now. Obviously, like you said, you wish he'd had like a couple sole on bases in there to go with his three bombs. But this is I think this is a reaction to getting a lower spot in the order from Tommy Edmund. He wants to you know, earn earn that time. And it's funny to not see it seems like so much hate. The last two weeks leading up to the draft for most of us, everyone started to just hate on Tommy Edmund kind of out of nowhere. So it was kind of weird to see. I mean, it was correct because they moved him lower in the lineup. So if you're gonna, if you're gonna try to get off of him, I think now is probably the perfect time. If he keeps it up for another week and throws in a stolen base, that would be even better. But I'm not gonna put my eggs into that basket.
Speaker 1: I'll say that No, Nolan Gorman's playing second base of triple A hitting bombs every two seconds. Here's a question actually from JP thirty four. Owen Miller or CHOI. I assume like rest of season, I go Owen Miller. I did some deep dive on the stats of his minor league career and stuff like that. I think Miller's for real. I don't think this is like a fluky kind of player. I think he could be a nice contributor to your lineup, like nothing special, but just like a nice player. Whereas CHOI, you know historically we've seen I would say, he's kind of an average at best, you know, so you'll have good runs, but really average is almost like you're just kind of crossing your fingers forward. You agree with that.
Speaker 2: I absolutely agree with that. I think that's a perfect twin answer that question.
Speaker 1: All right, let's talk about some guys who are leading the league in strikeouts. Is a little concerning, and I don't mean the pitchers. I mean the hitters. Dansby Swanson's up to twenty. Aristadi's a keen you know, up to eighteen. Joe Adell seventeen strikeouts so far in the year. We talked about, Joey Evado struggles. Julio Rodriguez another guy, He's got sixteen strikeouts already. So I want to focus on Joe Adele. He's in the buck seventy six here, Julio Rodriguez a buck twenty five. Some of these guys we were very excited about. I know it's April, but I'm sure there's a lot of people who are panicking now. Joe Adell's showing you a couple of home runs. He's had some moments there. But I think if you were aggressive on these guys in the last week or two before the season. Right now, you're probably not getting that dividend. So what is your constitution like for players like this that are young and struggling, that you know have huge upside, but it's a redraft league. Are you patient with them? Are you looking to deal them off? Are you looking to just bench them? How do you react to guys like Odell and Rodriguez who still continue to scuffle here in April.
Speaker 2: Well, I can tell you I'm definitively I'm not trading these guys, and it's because you are just absolutely not going to get your turn on investment back or anywhere close. If you are super annoyed and you have like short benches and you can't, you know, sit these guys on the bench. Okay, I get it you want to get off of them. I understand frustration, but it's too early in the season for that. And if you watch like there's a mashup of Julio Rodriguez strikeouts because he's been struck out you said sixteen times, I believe eleven of those are cult both strike threes, and he is getting the rookie treatment from a lot of these umpires where it's way outside. You gotta protect the two strikes kids, you got to swing the bat and they call him out. It's ridiculous. He should have been called out on like two of those. So I'm really not worried about Julio Joe Adell. Yeah, it's a little concerning. There's a little less you know, there's more guys to take his job, I think.
Speaker 3: So I'm a little worried about him, But.
Speaker 2: I think strikeouts are part of his game and they're just not gonna go away. So if he hits a couple more homers this week and starts to bring that batting average up to somewhere reasonable, you know, maybe over well, I mean, if he's hitting over my weight, he'd be pretty good. But you know, I'm not. I'm just not worried in the first two weeks. It takes me the like the first six weeks, so when I start getting worried. But you know, with the younger guys, they have a shorter leash, so I under it a.
Speaker 1: Shorter lease and they and they tend to press a little bit early on too. There's a lot of pressure. You know, not everybody comes out of the gate like Gangbusters. Before you go to look at some of the pictures here. Here's one from Stu. Johnny has a question here, Peanuts and the Cracker Jacks drop Hunter Renfro for Trent Grisham. Is that a move you'd make? I say no, what say you?
Speaker 2: Ooh yeah, I'd probably do that.
Speaker 3: Trent Chrishimers would okay, solid bat.
Speaker 2: I like love Renfro. I like him a lot too. I have him roster more than I have Trent Grisham roster in spots. But if Grisham's on on the waiver wire, that's a guy that I would drop Renfro for.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: That's gonna be a ten mini league or something, But yeah, I would do that probably.
Speaker 1: All right, let's look at some of the pictures. Now. Yesterday it was brought to my attention that we did not mention Andrew Heaney's brilliance to start the season on our podcast yesterday. So let's mention it. Now. Two games, ten innings, I mean, you know, ten innings, but still sixteen strikeouts, three walks. He's given up one home run, just four hits over those ten evenings. Right now, the whip is at point sixty eight. And look, I mean it's been really good Andrew. He's been the league a long time, and he's shown at times with the Angels he had moments where you thought, Okay, this guy's going to take that next step. Never did we obviously know what happened with the Yankees. Now he's here with the Dodgers. So do you buy into what you've seen out of Andrew Heeney so far this year? Is it maybe something in the water in la or are you maybe looking at this and saying, hey, maybe this is this year's Carlos Rodon type guy that get got for free and he might end up being one of your best pitchers in your fantasy league.
Speaker 3: No, man, this is what Andrew Heeney is.
Speaker 2: Andrew Heaney is the Twitter date that was way the tender date that was way skinnier in the photos. So Andrew Heney was me. You know, I'm using my photos from a while back. So, uh, you know that that's what Andrew Heeney is. He looks good. As soon as you roster him, he will absolutely collapse.
Speaker 3: So no, I have.
Speaker 2: Been I have been tinderswindled by uh Andrew Heany on multiple occasions.
Speaker 3: So no, thank you, I'm fine.
Speaker 2: So he's playing right now, and there's definitely is always a possibility when a guy switches teams that maybe a coaching staff has found something has unlocked the key. I mean we saw that Max Muntzi what was a big one of those, So you know that is that is something that could have happened. But I would absolutely not bet on it because I've seen this happen with him before.
Speaker 1: All Right, j full Medal wants to know Heney or Zach gallon rest the season, who would rather have? God uh pass uh. You know it's tough. I probably would say I'll take the shot on Heene and redraft leagues just because he plays for the Dodgers and the Diamondbacks. Rosters that bad like that is a sad roster, Like it just hurts my soul when you look at that lineup.
Speaker 3: You know, like Cooper Hummel as the lead off hitter, what's your problem?
Speaker 1: No, I don't, I don't, He's no yonah him. Let's get to our home run calls of the day. I'm going with Xander Bogarts tonight, not just because of the VP numbers. I had already picked him before he even knew what those were. Like a way that's shaping up here against the Lefty Kakuchi tonight, So give me Xander Bogart's bosson the go yard Bogs where you calling your shot tonight.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go Kyle Tucker, good PVB numbers, and I just I think it's about time. So let's get me. Let's get me on the board for two. You only have one, Joe?
Speaker 3: Is that right?
Speaker 1: I only have one. It's funny like Mayor has selected Alex Bregman, who was the other guy was thinking about. So now I'm really rooting against Alex Bregman because I do not want to.
Speaker 2: Runing against the Astros, because I'm gonna take Tucker and I'm I'm only here a couple of days a week, Joe, and I'm about.
Speaker 1: To do Yeah. But you can still make a home run call every single I know. I know, so can everybody else on our discord. Look at that segue Fantasy Pross, last chat, Go join today, get in there if you haven't already. There's still plenty of time to catch up. Believe me, people go stone cold for a month in these home run calls. It's a lot harder than it looks. All you have to do is be one of our premium members at Fantasy Pros to get involved. We're gonna get fabulous prizes. I'm telling you, it's gonna be fun. We're gonna give away a prize in May and June, I think as well for the monthly leaders. So get in now. Who knows, Maybe it's something in April. I can find like a I don't know, like a Steve Balboni baseball card to send somebody. But in the meantime, we'll be back again tomorrow to do it all again at newon Eastern right here on Fantasy Pros MLB. That'll do it for us, But the story of the game goes on for Scott Bogman. I'm Joey P. We'll see you next time. Kids,