Speaker 1: Guess what decision we're about to make. Horrible decision.
Speaker 2: Welcome you guys to another episode of Horrid BLEA. This is young Baby, I'm your girl. Maybe b aka dat bitch.
Speaker 1: I'm weazy.
Speaker 3: And if you're watching the YouTube, Angela Davis, oh jesus, she's not Angela Davis. Bro My nigga woke up and saw me this morn. He said, I really feel like I'm dating a black girl. Now he don't feel like he dated a black girl.
Speaker 1: The braids got the little boho you know, it's still straight. People be looking at me like I'm commnicate. They're not confused once they see these.
Speaker 3: And I also want to say, it took me such a long time to love my hair because when I was growing up, I'm so light skinned that everybody was like, why don't you have curly hair, like you know.
Speaker 1: Mixed girls have that in Florida, That's how they come at you.
Speaker 3: And it was always making me feel so bad about how my hair looks. But then as the years go on, like I learned to love it. And yeah, honestly, the braids keeping it growing thicker. I haven't put shampoo in my hair in a year and a half. I only do what's called co washing, just conditioner. And the Dominicans take my grades out now and they be looking at me like what bitch.
Speaker 1: I would say, Like our like.
Speaker 2: Experience with our hair journeys are all so different, I know, like growing up me and me and my sister with the same daddy, we have similar curl patterns. But my youngest sister, she's Haitian and white and she has she has four sy kiky super tight curls. And when we were growing up, me and my sister wanted her hair, and she wanted our hair, so she constantly wanted her hair straightened or to be like ours, and we were like, bitch, we would killed for your hair.
Speaker 1: We wanted the thickness because the hair is the validation when you're mixed. To me, it's not well. And that's the thing.
Speaker 2: And I don't know if it's because me and the sister closest to me weren't raised around any of our white family. Oh bitch, we wanted to be dark. We want to fake curly hair because we only hung around our cousins and shit like, we hated being the light girls where niggas would question if my cousin was my cousin, if my daddy was my daddy.
Speaker 1: So me and my sister, we only we wanted to be.
Speaker 2: We couldn't wait until the summertime when we became a motherfucking looking Brazilian shit.
Speaker 1: And it's funny because I loved our dark skin.
Speaker 3: I feel like when I say this, there's also this side of society where it's white women being like, I wish I was your color, and I never want to be that black girl. No, I never you know what I'm saying, because they'd be doing that, like they'll say that to black women and it's super insulting. So sometimes I try to watch how someone else can be perceiving what I'm saying when I express that I want darker skin. I love myself so much more than I did when I was younger because that just was figuring out.
Speaker 1: But yeah, no, just taking out my hair. Like the other night. Maybe I was taking it out on the plane. Girl. Let me tell you saying not.
Speaker 3: To be a niggle, but if I'm going to pay for a first class with the door, I'm hanging my hair out. No, I'm taking hair, oh okay, like I'm checking it out.
Speaker 1: Maybe putting the meals in in between, you know.
Speaker 3: So I flew from la to London for our London show, which was eleven and a half hours. On the way back it was eight and I was like, oh, I could get the shit out.
Speaker 1: So you know, they come in with the meals and shit and I'm like, hey, half.
Speaker 3: The hair out, half of his braids. Every time I go to the bathroom. People are looking to be like, what's the fun? Why does bitch keep looking different?
Speaker 1: Don't care?
Speaker 3: And there's no knives on the plane, so I need a little plastic knife to fucking get you know, this is about the knife.
Speaker 1: It wasn't enough.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, you need you need a little sharp no. But I had to really like get that shit. I think they thought I was trying to make a bomb.
Speaker 1: Now with taking your hair out, probably because the way I was like using shit. I will say I had a nail clipper.
Speaker 2: I was maybe not this you was making a bomb, but you could have hit some in your hair. Only because my very first international flight, I'm going I got fleued out by a nigga that was playing in Israel. So I'm going to Jerusalem to you know, I was a little nervous. I said, oh, maybe not be going to Jesus, but I fly tel Aviv. That's the airline I fly. Baby, I'm the only person who ain't wrapped up, if you know what I mean. So I'm in line. They pulled me to the side. This is for me to get my boarding pass. This isn't even TSA. I'm in the line to get our boarding pass. Tel Aviv comes and brings me to the side. The most embarrassing thing, and I might have talked about this on the podcast. I had a bun, but you know how we used to take that that that uh we hit the little weave ponytail and wrap that shit into a bun.
Speaker 1: Baby.
Speaker 2: They made me take out pin by pen my ponytail. So my little nub was like this because you know, I'm a little I have my little thing here. And then bitch made me take out my whole ponytail and carry it back.
Speaker 1: I put it back up.
Speaker 2: I had to still go get my fucking boarding past. And I was like, are you fucking kidding me? This was my very first international flight, and I was like, oh, I hate it.
Speaker 1: Your first time going overseas with Israel.
Speaker 2: For he was playing and uh, yeah, he was playing in j Rusalem. And then we did like a weekend trip to Tel Aviv.
Speaker 3: He was playing in Jerusalem. Jerusalem's only like he was playing in Jerusalem. Oh, that's crazy. They have a basketball Erusalem is in tel Aviv.
Speaker 1: By the way, well, bitch, it was part all knows.
Speaker 2: We went to the Tel Aviv park with the clubs, Like, there's Maccabi, that's the big basketball team over there.
Speaker 1: He played with a small team. Oh okay, yeah.
Speaker 3: By the way, while we were speaking about Israel, I mentioned this at the London Show.
Speaker 1: It's been a really weird time on the internet, in the news, and I.
Speaker 3: Feel like, and I just posted this today, I am so insulted at the amount of people that think just because I was really I'm not pro Palestine. But it also is making me think a lot about Hollywood and how many people I know and follow that just won't post anything. And one person that I know in Hollywood recently I kind of had a conversation with them.
Speaker 1: We were having dinner and we were talking about Palestine.
Speaker 3: He was like, Bro, this is the sickest shit I've ever seen in my life, Like in my of being alive. The things that we were turning a blind eyes to and I'm like, we why don't you talk about it? And he said, think about how many black people I employ. Are we all going to lose our jobs? Because I said something, I'm like, that's the way you think of this.
Speaker 2: I mean, well, then my question would be, this is the first time you're bringing it up here. What kept you from posting or talking about it publicly?
Speaker 3: For I do just not a horrible Okay, I've been posting about Palestine and shit like that, but now sometimes I'll just see stuff in horrible comments like or like on a.
Speaker 1: People really DM me more about it than anything.
Speaker 3: So that's probably why, because maybe they're just watching the show, but I post about it. But now I really feel like we're in a weird era of silencing. And I remember on the TS Madison episode, I was like, oh, I kind of wish TikTok goes away because like, I'm tired of the Internet.
Speaker 1: But then I realized that's.
Speaker 3: The only why people say shit like this, like that dude that blew himself up or set himself on fire in front of the way like last words were free valistine, right, But no one's ever seen that on the news, and I don't know. As much as I hate how much social media has taken over, I have to like stop being vain about the things that I'm seeing and realize there really is a greater good. Like last night, I went to this place in New York called Medusa. It was my first time going. Oh, I ran into sad He's kidding, fucking shit was great. But me and my Nia get sitting down to the table of six people, some girls, some guys. When the food came out, everybody's like, don't eat and they all start videotaping. They all start flashing, and I'm looking at him and I'm like, bro, I hate this. I hate this era that we're in. How can you not eat? How can you not enjoy your friends? I even heard one girl said she hadn't seen then other one in three years. And all y'all have done was make content this whole time.
Speaker 2: I'm not super mad at it, because if y'all followed me on the ground, I'm bitch. I'm I'm taking pictures of my food now, like I want to try to create that content only because what it's done for me I appreciate. So when people constantly us up by the way, if y'all't stop sending me pickle recipes, bitch, I like picklebacks.
Speaker 1: That is it.
Speaker 2: Stop sending me fucking pickle dip. Somebody sent me fucking doctor Pepple with pickles in it the other day. I don't want everything with pickles. But to me, I have a six ingredient salad that I eat every week and I fucking love it. So to me, what I've gotten from social media, I don't mind giving it back. I think that that's why, like I love like you don't listen to podcasts, I listen to podcasts. I love people creating content, and I know so many people are making money off of it. I don't mind sharing it. It beats niggas hitting me when they come to New York and being like, can you tell me where I should go to eat or what sex clubs like? To me, if the information is out there, then it's out there, and I don't mind sharing it in that way.
Speaker 1: But I personally people.
Speaker 3: Just experiencing something in real life versus experiencing it because you're you want to film it.
Speaker 2: A lot of these people when I went my coll close friends, we take the least amount of content. To me, it's when you're in these spaces with people who may not be friends, people who you may not actually give a fuck about their livelihood, if they're doing well, if their job is paying well, if their family is good. Those are the people that you hang out with and you create.
Speaker 1: These these model I don't know people.
Speaker 3: I think it's I think that people are doing things to film it. I think people are experiencing restaurants, hotels, trips even like that are instagrammable more than they are worried about the memory they'll keep for themselves. Like, think about when we go to a concert, is anyone really watching it?
Speaker 1: Or are they looking at it through the screen? Nigga fireworks?
Speaker 3: There's always so many jokes about how trash they look on Instagram, but like, really, how many times can we like sit and enjoy the moment?
Speaker 1: And what does the holidays with fireworks? All I know is Memorial Day? Doesn't know, dude, does Memorial have fireworks too?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: I know maybe New there is depending on the city. Oh I know is maybe New Year's one. I was gonna say maybe the last five years all the holidays with fireworks.
Speaker 1: Bitch, I'll be too lit.
Speaker 2: I'll be passed out before the goddamn fireworks or especially Fourth of July. Baby, weeping, eating fucking Glizzies and drinking since twelve o'clock, I can skip you. You thought I was wait and we in like dogs freaking out. I den on daylight saving time where it's dark. It don't get dark until nine o'clock. Baby, I'm sleep by the time the sun go down. I can't see no fireworks. I'm sleepy. I'm gonna be up. These little two.
Speaker 3: Hot days in New York got me, honey, I'm just walking down the street with this was only I am so happy to be believe you were walking like in the soutfit.
Speaker 1: I didn't walk with the boots. Oh then it wasn't the outfit. Oh no, were the breakers. I was just it was just a little one beat.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: If you did this with the boots just too much. If you put the booths on, I was gonna be like, girl, it.
Speaker 1: Was price going. I walk outside me say, why are you love being a fucking horror? I was like, I don't know something, I'm going to work. No, but on some real shit.
Speaker 3: I know that like people that live in cloth places, people anywhere around the world warm weather. Call it clothed place. Cold places, oh cold. But I know people that live in warm weather. Of course we all feel like this, but specifically when you're in a cold place and you get that heat. Bruh, we just act different. I never enjoyed the summer in Florida like this. It feels like in the ways summer. No, I know, I'm saying, I never really like cared about these months.
Speaker 1: Yea.
Speaker 3: I never felt like gotta be out tonight. I mean the rooftop, the ways that I'm planning, just like all of it. And honestly, I'm such a euro bitch in the summer that I almost want to chill out and just be in New York.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm taking the summer off id horror. I'm already setting up and letting it be known to the to the neglets on my line that I am open and available for travel.
Speaker 1: I do have.
Speaker 2: One that sounds like a real or you know what they tour day. Oh no, bitch, I'm letting them know I am gonna be off from about June fifteenth to about August.
Speaker 1: First.
Speaker 2: I have like, like I may be doing some recordings, but in terms of touring and constant travel. The only travel I will be doing is on some dick. Okay, so I'm ready. I got, I got maybe doing Trinidad. I'm trying to do Can, but Can would be for work, not for dick. But I am still trying to have a nigg of paper can. So I'm trying to I'm I'm back to Japan. Japan is gonna be in August, August or September. Japan's gonna be.
Speaker 1: Fall well, end of Sunday. Don't go in October because it was monsoon season.
Speaker 2: When I went, oh wait, now all the yeah, I'm looking for August and September.
Speaker 1: I went for Halloween because I was like, this will be a fun time to go. I was in tears. One day.
Speaker 3: I was on my on a bike. I was biking around Kyoto. It rained so much that I couldn't see. I couldn't hold my phone for the directions because it was so wet. It was I was stranded. They love some little Japanese ladies me in her house because I think she thought I was homeless.
Speaker 1: It was terrible. I came back crying in shambles. Also, what sucks about Google maps.
Speaker 3: Or anything when you're in a place where there's not alphabet or English lettering. When you're hearing the sign in the street it tells you to turn on. How fuck am I supposed to know what it is?
Speaker 1: I don't know what that is. Oh bitch, it was hard.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna lie. That's my stress. I realized I like going too countries that speak English. But that's just my ignorance, American fucking ignorance I do.
Speaker 1: I do like countries that don't.
Speaker 3: But like, I just need the letter not me, So if I could, if I need to sound it out. This summer, I am getting rid of my apartment in LA and gonna be nomadic and just visit my parents. Well, my mom has to move too, so I'm thinking about this. Y'all tell me what you think I should do. I hope she just doesn't get back to her right now, I have two crips. My mom and I lived across the streets from each other. I'm like, damn, bro, that is a lot of money. Like, that's you got to moving huh, you got to move her in. I'm thinking about getting a crib for.
Speaker 1: All of us.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that I've been said that that's what you should have done in la. However, sometimes I get in the car.
Speaker 3: With my mom and it's only been six minutes and I already think I'm gonna kill her. So if I was in the same house as her, maybe a killer And I just want us to get along. And then my mom likes to do this thing whenever I visited her in Orlando, because I have a place in Orlando. But she'll just knock on the door after hearing me on the phone for a second. Let's just say I was yelling bel some come in. So were you talking about him or him?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, I'm not trying to stress you out. I'm just saying, who was it? I could talk about work. She'll come in and make a suggestion for me. Well, why aren't you guys gonna trure in the fall? Then if you're worried about travel dates and I'm like, yo, let me yet not shut off. Anyway, I'm considering it. I know that it's the adult thing to do. It's also making me think I should buy, but uh.
Speaker 1: I just don't know what to do.
Speaker 3: But Anya, I'm gona get rid of my crib put everything is storage, and I'm gonna travel and just focus on new York. The only thing I have that's a hard Yes, it's Paris Fashion Week. I love partying out there during fashion week. I want to take my Buddha Puglia, like Tuscany.
Speaker 1: Area in Italy. I really love Italy and all Malfy coasts and stuff. And it's kind of cheap around Italy.
Speaker 3: Not the Capri and all those places, but like the small towns.
Speaker 1: I just kind of want to live cheap and ride bikes and drink wine. Yeah. When I said take by the way, I ain't mean trick. I just meant show him what I know.
Speaker 3: I realized, no, no, no, he doesn't have pocket, but we're gonna get it to the vanilla shit.
Speaker 1: I want to bring up something really quick. Uh.
Speaker 3: I want to give a shout out to risky dinner conversations. I've been doing these HIV awareness dinners. They are specifically to talk about black women rising HIV rates. No men are allowed to actually try to bring viney in one city, and they're like, this is just for black women because black women are the newest leading cases of HIV in the States. Specifically, we went to Houston in Dallas and this shape was crazy. The rates are so high for HIV and everybody's trying to figure out why. It's literally attributed to the fact that when abortion became illegal, women don't trust fucking health care clinics because what if they're pregnant and then you have toirpport this pregnancy, and what if the pregnancy is gone?
Speaker 1: So a lot of people aren't even going in there to get.
Speaker 2: Fucking tested anymore. I think what else is really good? And I have to I have to talk to her to get the exact name. But I was with Cinnamon Love in Atlanta and we were both talking. We're both looking to maybe document us both going to get on PREP. And there's a prep now that they are allowing for women to get. PREP was often very much denied to women and was only given to.
Speaker 1: It brought you up. You told me that they told you know about preperson Well that was years ago. I don't know, but I remember that, but it was always okay, Yeah, that was that was years ago ed still probably depending on where you go. No, that's not true. Gilliad Sciences is keep provides it. That's fine. I'm telling you. Maybe the health care provider.
Speaker 2: When I went for my checkup and requested PREP, it was not Also, this was uh. There's also been conversations with other women who have attempted to get it in the sex club space, as well as Cinnamon who's a sex worker, and she was not given it. However, there is now something where they are allowing people so whether the pharmaceutical says it can or cannot be given for a lot of healthcare practitioners, they were denying women access to getting that.
Speaker 1: Correct.
Speaker 3: However, there was nothing wrong ever women. I didn't say there was no, but I want to be clear about this. I was wanting to get health care providers were not giving women prep in fear that almost the so zimpic thing would happen.
Speaker 1: So they were so.
Speaker 3: Worried about women getting on prep, and they're not being enough available to gay men or whoever they would assume would get this HIV quicker than someone else. And so now because of these disparaging rates, now they're offering prep to women with your experience in particular, I remember it's all about advocating for yourself. When you're going to get a wellness exam or a PAP. Very few times are they offering HIV tests. You have to advocate for yourself. I only know about my fried raids because I had to ask for an ultrasound over and over, which they didn't even want to give to me because they were like, well, are you having issues?
Speaker 1: Are you not? It's just all about advocating.
Speaker 3: There's also another thing called doxy prep that I want everyone to look into that ever has a moment where you'd maybe not use a condom, and a condom break some shit happens. It's a pill that you can take after sex. I believe it's twenty four to forty eight hours and it lowers your chances by getting STDs by seventy two percent. Please look into this if you're not on prep or anything like that. Syphilis, chlamydia, gonorrhea, most blood diseases, but seventy two percent.
Speaker 1: It lowers it by I literally so wand one of my homeboys about this was kind of a hoe.
Speaker 3: He was like, bro, like I have five packs of it in my bag now, Like I've literally given it to friends while on vacation, Like thank you. I had never even heard of this until those Risky dinners, but I wanted to bring this up because it is a group of women that started this from Orlando Koy and Chiana and basically are inviting influencers to a dinner just to document so that they can spread the word. And it's like no gimmick, and it's all because we're not talking about getting tested about HIV enough, so they're doing one in New Orleans. I might look for some horrehive influencers, but when I've learned how much these rates are going up. Now, someone close to me had just had three tests too positive, one undetected, so they're trying to figure out what's going on. And it's just like I never thought we'd be in the age where it would be amongst women like this.
Speaker 1: Oh I did. And it's an ignorant thing to say.
Speaker 2: But the way that no one uses condoms, uses them, advocates for them, wants to shame me for using them or liking condom dick for the fact that we as black women, and this is not to blame black women, but the fact that as black women, we still have yet to create a safe space for our brothers and black men to be where they want to be sexually. This does not surprise me at all. Like in terms of the DL and still the conversations around sex, they have not seen to progress over the years and with these with with social media, unfortunately, I feel like we backtrack quite a bit with the shaming of dating, the two the two hundred dollars date conversations, the.
Speaker 1: Fifty to fifty does a man really like you if he does this?
Speaker 2: And also, I mean we are at the same time opening.
Speaker 1: Conversations the world.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I feel like we are also opening the landscape within our own community to be open and fluid and non monogamous.
Speaker 3: To me, those are the safer communities. Like well, you don't want to shade to anybody that was at this dinner. However, twenty people at this dinner, I think two people hurt a prep mandy like that knew that they could take prep when or had like a test recently. When I tell you, and we know this from all of these years in a space, these hoes be getting tested.
Speaker 2: All So that's the no. The sex worker hos get tested. Let's be very clear.
Speaker 1: I think lifestyle people are more common about.
Speaker 2: But there's a lot of people that don't even identify as lifestyle. They're just not monogamous. So the way that men are not leaning forward into the truth or women because let's be very clear. I ain't gonna say who, but a lot of my friends that didn't been in relationships, they don't all cheated on their niggas. So where the conversation. Yes, about the sex workers. They are getting tested because they have to for work. A lot of people who are lifestyle or into casual sex, casual dating and lifestyle activities aren't necessarily getting tested at the rates that they should either.
Speaker 3: But I'm good at planned parenthood at least that are having more frequent partners. This is a statistic from New York State Plant Parentho. The people that are having sex with more people in twelve months spans are getting tested more frequently than the people that have had one partner or less.
Speaker 2: Right, and now one partner probably is cheating and bringing something back that point.
Speaker 3: Is that the people that are more promiscuits are probably getting tested more.
Speaker 1: I really truly do believe that.
Speaker 3: Okay, like I think that you could believe at so then I mean, okay, I mean.
Speaker 1: This isn't even agree to disagree.
Speaker 2: I would just say for you to be at an HIV awareness dinner and only two people knowing about PREP to me shows that there's still such a huge lack in sex education for things that could be preventive measures.
Speaker 3: I think that's the reacto that I'm trying to make up Andy. The HIV Dinner is created with black influencers, Black women mainly, most of them are heterosexual, and my point is none of these women are sex educators. All of these women just have a platform that they can share this on. When we're talking to people in the space, they generally have a better idea surrounding sex ed places to get tested. Their friends are just kind of a little more liberal and talking about this shit. These women that are quote unquot more normal every day, they're not talking about this shit. People who listen to Horrible are hearing some of these conversations for the first time.
Speaker 1: Like those girls.
Speaker 3: As disappointed as I was, it was I was flying to Atlanta actually for black effect. After that, I was like, yo, I have to be so happy that all of these girls have hundreds of thousand follows and they've just heard that. All of them were in shock at the race. All of them couldn't believe it. Even me, I couldn't believe, you know, sixty two percent. I think it's Harris County or whatever. But anyway, it's just like to know that the average person isn't hearing this, because where are you getting this info from? If all your friends are married or super chill or not going out too much, maybe they don't have as much of a sexually chromiscuous life, So y'all ain't talking about this shit, And then you probably fucking want nigga, but he probably ain't only fucking you not say niggas ain't shit like it is, literally women not taking advocacy over their own bodies.
Speaker 1: HIV is. There's no fault in getting it.
Speaker 3: The only fault you have is not getting tested, because if you can can't get on the meds, you're fucked.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Like catching it early, being sure you don't pass it down when you want to have kids.
Speaker 3: Like I just really have been disappointed with even the sex said conversations I've been having, Like I only have it on horrible passing it on to my homegirls when I'm on the phone, even when we have an episode where we're like, damn and we learned something new. Am I taking it outside of this fucking room? And I just think we all have to start doing this in our own house and with our kids. And also I just got tested. I'm gonna try to get tested on camera every quarter now.
Speaker 1: I like that. Unless something goes wrong, then I'm gonna be like no.
Speaker 2: And if you guys, I want to hear more of these conversations, check out periods. This it's very heavily leaning into the disparities within the healthcare community and kind of what we experience as black and brown and underserved communities, and so these conversations are very important to me.
Speaker 1: And so yeah, make sure you check out periods. This season two is back, and.
Speaker 2: Y'all know I'm trying to make a goddamn tune to literally make these more prevalent. And you know conversations that are having. Now you brought it up, so we're gonna bring it up in the vanilla shit. Now, this was recently brought up in a wrap beef. But y'all male ozimpic users, now I get it. Some of y'all want to add some of y'all want to have yo sumba bodies ready, so y'all tout the pen. However, there's a report of an awful sexual side effect, and it's saying say goodbye to sex ozipic has been linked to a host of unfortunate side effects, from personality changes to weight gain after getting off the medic medication. Now, however, male users of the ever popular weight loss remedy are claiming to suffer from what could be the most mortifying symptom yet a rectile dysfunction, as were baled by multiple posts blowing up on Reddit.
Speaker 3: I did want to add to this any more, hose and not being able to suck them as nuts?
Speaker 1: Crazy? What is Ross doing? What is the what is the purpose of it? Yeah? But to me, if you fuck Rick Ross is because you like big niggas.
Speaker 2: Like no, I'm saying, child aspection, you can't fuck Oh but oh yeah, but I don't know. I ain't gonna say what I was about to say. I ain't gonna I ain't gonna go Okay, we all know I pe will say what I'm about to say. But that is actually what's been happening to mail users.
Speaker 1: Women know.
Speaker 2: No, I was gonna say. The opposite has been shown for women. So women on social media who have been using ozempic are actually reporting that they're becoming pregnant easier.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it's the fact that it's counterbalancing their birth control or as much as the way we've talked about Plan B not really working once you're above a certain weight. The same works for pregnancy. So if you are trying to conceive with your partner and your can considered obese, one of the things your doctor will probably tell you is to lose weight, because obesity is one of the things that can keep you from getting pregnant.
Speaker 1: So it could just be with the fact that they're losing weight, but it's.
Speaker 3: Women on birth control though. That's that's one of the things that they're saying about zoom.
Speaker 2: Yeah while they were taking and it does say following obesity can raise the risk of heart disease and may be linked to diabetes and cancer, and for women, it could also impact fertility.
Speaker 3: I'm alos getting pressant with the parts control. I'm gonna tell you right now, if I got pregnant, I'm about to start the patch. I've just had too many months of being scared, like literally every month it's like this, and I don't know, I can't kind of.
Speaker 1: Dick y'all be asking, oh my god, but don't it feel better?
Speaker 3: Wrong, nigga, it feel better knowing that my period gonna come on when it says it's gonna come on. Yeah, but you didn't do that when you had a boyfriend, did you. There was another reason why I didn't have to worry about that. Oh okay, I mean but the thing I didn't have to worry about that with my ex. But I ain't gonna hold you like moving forward, like whether I'm even with somebody or not. Like I'm very adamant that I do not want birth control and I won't get on it, and I don't want a baby, so I would like to talk about him getting snipped, and I would love a nigga who's already snipped, Like that's my goal. Like if you have enough kids, my conversation.
Speaker 2: You haven't enough, because like one of the guys I'm talking to is poor kids, and I'm fine with him having four kids. If you don't want any more, because you're happy with that and I'm happy with it, that would be my conversation before just fucking wrong, Like and I'm not getting on birth control.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think in my situation, like we want kids honestly two or three years bitch. My mom literally said to him the other day, like don't get her pregnant before the book tour. I didn't get her pregnant before the book tour, and.
Speaker 1: I'm like, y'all want me to be Ali won't.
Speaker 3: But anyway, basically, I was just like, yo, I really want to get on birth control. He's like, no, let's just check your basil type andture like please, Like, bitch.
Speaker 2: Why doesn't he want you on birth control? Because as I've never heard, oh, okay.
Speaker 3: Most men be like, you want the pill, the shot, not pig know that's not the you know, the greatest. But I will say this, considering I'm trying to shrink my fibroids, it's seeming like birth control could possibly be a good option for getting my hormones in check. But yeah, I've been on birth control in the years, maybe ten years. Like I was on the Depot shot and I got really fat. So I'm scared because me with weight on a bottle, I literally hot.
Speaker 2: I literally just had to ask if not in the depot shot is even still around? It is like, I none of my friends have I heard like are on depot. I don't even hear it talked about it anymore. But I got on the shot thing I only took two shots. All I know is I didn't have a fucking period for a year, and then when that shit came back, I bled for like a month and a half.
Speaker 1: I was like, this is raggedy, this is super right.
Speaker 2: That's why you know, I finally am happy with my with my skin, with my weight, with everything. There's no way I'm gonna let just for the satisfaction of a nigga to bust up Emmy, for me to have to deal with that shit again, you know.
Speaker 3: I mean, well, I don't really feel like that's the case for me, Like, no, that that was just for my That's why, Yeah, I don't. I think that a lot of people do think the pill is selfish for men's part, But like, you gotta have some autonomy over yourself if you know that, Like it may be super difficult for you to always grab a condom or the frequency of your sex. Like it's tough when you're when you're like in it all the time every day. I got the couples that live together, I told y'all, I don't know if it was on Patreon and one of them last motherfucking solos, Baby, I know what nigga.
Speaker 1: Niggas is coming over now, and I know I'm judged.
Speaker 2: I have condoms in my bookshelf in the kitchen and my bottom drawer in my luggage.
Speaker 1: That's where I felt, I know too for new niggas.
Speaker 2: Like so I'm casually dating, I'm only speaking from someone who's casually dating, who does not want to be on birth control, who also believes that none of these niggas does are wrong. Cooch, I can only speak from a single casual sex person right now because I'm not in a relationship speaking of the whole dirt for this week is about casual fucking hookups now, Like we talked about the condoms, and I would like to ask you Wolf back in your day, how you prepared for casual sex. This one comes from GQ magazine, and it's telling you to be prepared and not prepared with your pH not prepared with any of those things, but prepared with your place. If you're in the market for casual hookups, always operate under the assumption that you too will be heading back to your place at the end of the night, which is what I nigga.
Speaker 1: I will I will know if a nigga's coming over before the night.
Speaker 2: Start by if my house is presentable or not. Okay, period, it gotta be clean first.
Speaker 1: That's the metric. As the metric, I know.
Speaker 2: I might get some dick if my house is clean, like my cleaner just left, I'm going out. I may be able to have a nigga come over tonight. So even though you'll inevitably end up staying elsewhere from time to time, casualness is something that you should exude through your attitude, not your apartment's clonliness. So best to just be prepared. Own more than one towel, own at least as many pillows as sex participants, which is great. I ain't gonna hold you how many times Habituals in her twenties went over and Nigga had one limp ass pillow. Nigga, you better have at least two. And if you want a three someome, you need three pillows. The amenities don't need to be expensive or luxurious, because you're not opening a spa, but you should definitely want your guests to feel comfortable. Perhaps the most important thing to have on hand condoms. You're definitely going to need a stash of those. None of this hemming and hawing about how it feels better without one. If that's you, then do yourself a favor and buy some better ones. Buy seventeen different kinds so you can switch it up every night if you're having casual sex, if you're having casual sex, except that condoms will always be part of the equation.
Speaker 1: I wanted to add to this where one of.
Speaker 2: My casual partners's he maybe has too much casual sex. He has had extra toothbrushes for me every time I went to his house and he has been like, would you like some sweat pants? I have left with sweatpants and a T shirt each time that he has not asked for ever.
Speaker 1: Again. Yes, he's rich, his fun and I'm like, damn, I'm really walking around and he's tall as fun, six seven, six eighth. Let's just guess he has a deal with whoever sweatpants are.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not gonna say what they had on them, because maybe that is possible that is the case.
Speaker 1: But no, they were both different.
Speaker 3: One was clear, the other had that word he's six seven and that's tall or whatever he paying anymore, well he gave.
Speaker 2: I've been there twice and he's given me clothes to leave with and he is giving a movie and he has given me twoth brushes. There is a movie where this bitch opened up and he had all of that.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, there's a movie where he gave her like a to go back.
Speaker 2: Yeah closed, yeah, it was that. It was with some white people. It was with white people, and he said thank you for coming over, and he gave her the bag to go.
Speaker 3: Honestly though, with the tooth brushes, I do have a pack of twenty.
Speaker 1: I'm one of those people that changes every week. Yeah I can't, and I have a lot of friends that come over and leave it.
Speaker 3: Also, like pro tip if you want to be a little social justice wory like me, it works for two things. Every time I leave a hotel, I always order a bunch of toothbrushes up to the room, a bunch of soaps and stuff like that, and I give it away to homeless people. But I also keep the toothbrushes fro when people come over, and like, I think the best things to have in your home to make someone feel cozy, especially men listening good sheets. Girls definitely want to feel cozy in your home.
Speaker 2: And make it their bad, probably because they don't want bitches to get too comfortable.
Speaker 3: No, niggas, just don't be thinking about niggas. Don't give a fuck about danotype is. Go on to Target and be like queen sheets thirty two or forty two. I'm gonna go with thirty two, you know, like thirty two dollars. So I think you've got to have some good sheets, some nice candles in your home to kind of set the tone for sure. Don't make the space junkie, you know what I mean. I think, like when it comes to cleanliness for men and sometimes just leaving it all over the place, or have good closet that you could stash. I would say toothbrushes. I don't wipes now, you don't have.
Speaker 1: To get makeup wipes.
Speaker 3: If you don't want to look like a true ho, you just have to get at least a little Huggies, like some booty wipe so that she could take her makeup off and keep your cleating sheets for.
Speaker 1: The make I mean, if I'm at someone's house like my house, no extra, Yeah, my.
Speaker 2: Makeup coming on your pillow cases, you better wash them, bitches for real. You don't see your makeup off with Huggies. No, I'd rather sleep with my makeup. Oh, I'm sleeping with my makeup on and it's getting all over your your your your dick, your stomach, your sheet, your pillowcases.
Speaker 3: My makeup doesn't look good on my face in the morning. I'd rather just take it off when you see that, not with no huggies though you don't see you nigga. Having wipes is a little too prepared, though, because you should have like to take off makeup.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. No, that's why I said it has to be.
Speaker 2: I'm not using a booty wipe on my face because the booty wipe not going on my face.
Speaker 1: It's not made for the face. I've used my face for sure. Oh yeah, no, baby, Like I said, I got skin right.
Speaker 2: If I'm finna put booty wipes on my face, I may as well get birth control. Like, I don't feel like I'm gonna be able to control my skill with the booty whites to the face.
Speaker 1: Wait, maybe have a cue cover smell.
Speaker 2: I definitely don't want nothing since it on my face. Oh, I don't do nothing with sense.
Speaker 1: Oh oh I'm there. I just learned, you know what I mean. I just learned my little facial routine.
Speaker 3: Baby, I think, what do you think the best things you've found in a nigga's house where like the most comfortable you've been.
Speaker 1: What was their house like.
Speaker 2: Rich big where I was like, oh, I want to live here, Like that's it like to me?
Speaker 1: Like a really nice clean house.
Speaker 2: Like to me, the cleanliness, especially for men who live by themselves, is important to me.
Speaker 1: It's funny because.
Speaker 2: I just came across like this, this skit that this guy said, I I want a nigga's house to be so clean and so nice. I'm looking under the rug asking where is she? Where the bitch at Where the bitch that designed this shit she in the closet?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: You live here with a bitch, dude. I want nigga's house that looked like it got to touch a bitch. That's what I want.
Speaker 1: You many niggas with the plants now.
Speaker 2: Be like I need I need to I need to touch a bitch and I needed to smell good.
Speaker 1: I mean in terms of like all of.
Speaker 2: The necessities after a one night stand or just a night out and having fun.
Speaker 1: Mm hm.
Speaker 2: To me, when I'm provided with the toothbrush and the sweatpants and the T shirt and the ride home or it's like, okay, you did this a lot. Okay, but it was fun what I do. In the back of my head, I'm like, I'm judging you because I'm like, oh, you got a routine, Nicks.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Udge, I don't judge, not loud, but I know you got a routine. The same way when niggas see I got condoms stored in every inch of my house.
Speaker 1: You I know that. I know in the back of your head, like damn, at least I know she got them.
Speaker 3: But also so like the other thing too. When actually one of my homeboys said it recently. Uh, I was in La I think I had a house guest or something, whatever it was. I was just like, bro, I don't feel like going home. He's like, go to my crib. I have a door code. He was like, just just go in, like you're in the area anyway. I was in Santa Mona, CoA.
Speaker 1: I was like, no, no, no, I'm good.
Speaker 3: He's like, no, no, no, I want you to see why these holes can't leave my crib. My shit cozy as fuck, nigga, go look when inside his crib, I was like, Okay, I walk in The first thing I noticed in the his living rooms on the front and he's got the Marshall speaker like a little hotel. The blankets were cozy and heavy and the L shaped sectional so you could lay lay up together in the fridge. He had to right shit, and I was like, oh, you literally are catering your home for people. Like when you know how to host, that's what makes a great time. Making sure you can practice for your friends. It'll be the same. Like I'm telling you, my man never want to leave my house. That nigga really be coming over like what we gonna eat? Like you know, it's really because I know I'm setting the vibe and I do the same when friends come over.
Speaker 2: So fellas you get that ship down. I got I gotta chill with my hosting. I gotta make sure I was well. I wasn't prepared the last time this nigga came over. So I'm dating someone who doesn't drink and dating someone and fucking him who drinks a lot.
Speaker 1: And so when he comes over, what's dight drinking?
Speaker 2: Oh bitch, all I know is, ladies, I'm gonna tell you how to be prepared. Make sure you have the cheap version of a bottle if you had the expensive shits, because, bitch, the fact that we had to get to where we killed a bottle of nineteen forty two nigga, this was for like yourself.
Speaker 3: Well it was halfway we killed it, oh bitch and died. If it was half a bottle, that's not bad.
Speaker 2: It's just me and him, mind you. This was after we already had we killed the rest. I only had like this much Tito's left, so I was like, okay, well we can't go brown bitch. And I was like, damn, I ain't gonna hold you next time.
Speaker 1: He come. I got the malageral sitting up there. You ain't killing my nineteen man.
Speaker 3: He said that the nigga sent me six bottles, and I don't know, someone must have randomly. I don't know if you've ever gotten this, Like you're just part of like a seating package. You're like, why do I keep getting suff from these people? I got six bottles in the lagress, and I said to myself, they must be having a hard time.
Speaker 1: Well you said this.
Speaker 2: What's crazy is it kind of looked like the Knight tea forty two bottle.
Speaker 1: So it's long, it's tall as brown and skinny.
Speaker 2: So all I know is I was like, this nigga ain't coming over and killing another one of my expensive ass bottles.
Speaker 1: No more. Then my other nigga came over, So why don't you require him to bring a bottle.
Speaker 2: I mean, he could bring if he brings the nineteen forty two, we could kill the nineteen forty two. But I also have a bar, like I constantly bring people over. So then my other nigga came over not too long ago, and he's.
Speaker 1: Looking at the bar number one, two three where no.
Speaker 2: So this is one of my old niggas who just came in town. He flew here just to take me to lunch. But he met me at my house and then we went to go to lunch. And so when he came over, this is one of my old heads. He flew to take you to lunch for fuck, he flew to take me to lunch. Hit some Tito spell. We went and had acting and tea. He literally flew here, landed at eleven, left a seven.
Speaker 1: He killed it. It fun flew here for lunch.
Speaker 2: I'll say off air the tea you had to share because he's back on the roster. Anyways, So he came and literally he's he's what tea you got to share that?
Speaker 1: You can't say?
Speaker 3: It?
Speaker 2: Said, oh no, baby, he planned it like he planned, I want to come and take you to lunch, and then booked a fucking t rope to give me the tea.
Speaker 1: Oh bitch, we ate caviar.
Speaker 3: He couldn't taided on the phone. He probably could have, but he wanted to see my face. Bitch, I get these niggas. I get the niggas going. The nigga flew you to take me to lunch.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, So he came, mind you. I feel so bad because I had to say sorry. He bought me one of those like three hundred dollars cocktail makers when I first moved into the apartment. Bitch, everything's still in the box. It's on my bar, but I have yet to use it, and so here go him. It's okay, I bought another bitch one and she uses it. Great, okay, Patty, But this is how we talk to each other, so it's whatever, We're good. She used it, Maybe I'll use it in my next apartment. So he's looking at my bar and he's letting me know he knows I'm fucking with hood niggas. And I said, I don't like the judgment. Why do you think I'm fucking with hood niggas? And he literally is like, where's the McAllen? Where's the He starts naming all like the highest scotches and whiskeys. I was like, nigga, I got Bourbon, I got I got bullet rye and I got Jack Daniels.
Speaker 1: That ain't no nah, And so literally he gave me the list.
Speaker 2: He was like, if you're gonna have gentlemen over of higher stature, you should maybe have some of this at your he said, but.
Speaker 1: I guess you won't be unless I come back for lunch.
Speaker 2: You know, it's okay, And then I made him take a shot. We killed our my costume eagles bottle. But yeah, anyways, those are my dating right now. I'm learning it's fun?
Speaker 1: Is it old? And I feel like the older I get, the more I'm like, oh, I'll.
Speaker 2: Turn out to what is old to us? Now we're in her thirties.
Speaker 3: What is considered old because he's I mean sorry older, like because the niggas like drinking, younges will drink cheap shit. My homegirls is not about to kill a fucking cheap ass bottle of nothing because they know we were gonna get sick the next.
Speaker 1: No, No, I don't have Aristotle in my fucking house. But I haven't.
Speaker 2: It's a look, we know, look those Aristotle Aristotle's like the ship that uh they poured you at.
Speaker 1: Like if you go to a college party, like a Pinnacle vodka.
Speaker 2: No, it's worth the Pinnacle. It's the cover is like red redis shit.
Speaker 1: Y'all have all drank dave.
Speaker 3: I know you know this one the worst liquor I would say mine was Pinnacle Coconut. I remember that hangover. I thought I was gonna die. They said that an ivy costs two fifty. I was broke at the time, so I couldn't have someone come over. I walked to an urgent care for the ivy. It wasn't enough, bitch, you know how I know it was bad. I didn't only throw up, I had diarrhea.
Speaker 1: Bitch, you ever been dog? It was coming out.
Speaker 2: I was definitely liquor poisoning from Pinnacle because I'm like, we all know Hennessy gonna make cream.
Speaker 1: It wasn't coconut, it was that whip cream.
Speaker 2: For the whip cream, because Hennessy gonna make you shit the next day for sure, Like Nigga, I don't even I can't.
Speaker 1: Even smell Hennessy.
Speaker 2: Now, if y'all are over thirty, still giving Hennessy a try to get drunk and lit. Baby, I'll remember the heney dick I was getting. Don't want it, it's not good. And then that ship in the morning. Bro, You when you ship out that Hennessy, it's almost embarrassing, like, oh, a nigga was just inside of me and this is what's coming out.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, y'all remember the four logo feelings?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, no, bro, they came back. Hold on, I don't never ever tried this, but I tried this for the first time.
Speaker 1: I know if I brought it up.
Speaker 3: I went to Malta for DLT last year and we was hanging with these fucking crazy yarro hoes. They were black as were and the party is black. And this girl brought out the nicotine that you put in your cheek. Y'all ever seen this and it looks like powder. No, no one's ever heard something. It's called snuff.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 3: You basically put it in your lip and you just let us sit there right, and like they get fucked up like this.
Speaker 1: This was probably the worst I had ever felt.
Speaker 3: And this is something they all like get into, like in Europe because they don't really got shit else to do.
Speaker 1: And apparently young teenagers do it too. No they were black, but.
Speaker 3: Like even when we were in London just now was at Shortage House, I saw the black people doing it too.
Speaker 1: They put it right here in the cheek. Dog.
Speaker 3: When I tell you something, it felt like a four loco. I was spinning left right left, mind you, Me and my homeboy in a car, these four bitches.
Speaker 1: He's like, bro, I'm gonna throw up on them. I don't know what we're gonna do. I'm telling you the cheap ways to get fucked up. I don't want it anymore. I don't want it. I'd rather drink Zephyr Hill's all night time.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna lie when I go to like the happy Hours and like the Taco Tuesdays and they have just tequila vodka and it's just tequila.
Speaker 1: They can't all like that. No, no, no, no, give me.
Speaker 2: And what's crazy is Tito's should be like it's you ever had a y It's migosh, no, it's good.
Speaker 1: Got no.
Speaker 2: I know when they be trying to tell me it's just as good as no bitch, then you wouldn't be selling it for four dollars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, whatn't.
Speaker 3: I had a Jagermeister shot when I was in London. I thought it was Hennessy and there's.
Speaker 2: No way you how do you think Jaeger smells like like peppermint?
Speaker 3: Well, the trap niggas had Fantasy on the table and I know they just bought a bunch of shots for everybody to take, and I was like, is this the repertoire?
Speaker 1: I can't do it.
Speaker 3: And I'll tell you right now. I love to be a party girl, but I have my limits. I am getting older and I have limits. One of my limits is congestion in the club. I could be having the best time and I'm going to go. I don't care how fucking lit that I'm a piano is piano piano goes by out.
Speaker 2: I went to DC. They were drinking, they were we were in the VIP. They were drinking Hennessy. I said, absolutely not and then there was a bar and in the VIP hold on. The VIP didn't even have club soda. I said, I'm not doing juice.
Speaker 1: Was it even via?
Speaker 2: This is what I'm saying, Like I wouldn't even do juice, as I'm saying. It was a makeshift bar in our area. I had to go to the actual place to get the gun.
Speaker 1: What are some of the good parties that you've been to recently? I can only name two?
Speaker 2: Oh see you party I go to like in my only like industry ship. That's where I have the most fun, Like I mean yeah, but I'll walk into people that can go out to the party, I mean album listening parties or like highlight room in LA But I do like what I'm going to one.
Speaker 1: Tomorrow going to industry parties. No, it's not even industry parties like that industry.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: And I went in London, which I've decided is my second and his favorite country in the world.
Speaker 1: But that's another conversation. I went though because thank you guys for coving to the show. My homegirl. My homegirl brought me. It's her there. But I personally don't really look to do those.
Speaker 2: To me, it's just even all the apt parties I did at dream Bill, Like, it's just like they tell me to pull up. I don't really like the themed parties who have to buy a ticket and then some of them don't have seats and chairs. It's funny Reazy I Reasy was hitting me because she was like, what party are you going to? And she brought up the party you went to, and I was like, yeah, but the way I party like right now, I still just want to a I want open bar. There has to be a place to sit, and I don't like ownsons, so to me, if there's osos, if there's not a section that I can sit in, or if I have to fight with the bar to get my drink, I don't want to go.
Speaker 1: I will give you all some really good wrecks in New York. It's like the party Listen, no Wheezy, she got you.
Speaker 3: Descendants is one of the best parties i've or eventually I hate blowing it up, but Descendants is a really good party. I think it's going to turn into something else sooner, so it might be over because it's that's how good it is. And every time I go, it's getting more full and like more packed or selling out faster. It's phenomenal in the sound system in Brooklyn that this place they do it that is great. Shout out to Medi who's the DJ there, sold out Jerk and Jaeloff Amazing party link up, y'all know I love him my way Andre Power Amazing party. He's an amazing DJ if you want to hear really good house music and just be around DJs that are unique.
Speaker 1: Fucking great.
Speaker 3: But the parties that have been out for years, and I won't say which ones them, shit's turning them. Shit's an't as good as they used to be because I think they've been spread out too much. But I love the layout. I consider that to be a party in New York that I plan to do. I will be at Fort Green this summer. I like a lot of the the piano people I went to in London was my first time. I've been want to go to the party for years. But yeah, like people are curating really dope vibes in spaces that I've wanted to chase or be in for a long time, and so those parties I name are definitely in for me. Obviously an exclusive party will be the best, but I do think you can definitely catch up vibes still at some of these ticket joints. I'm trying to kind of find my thing for that. In La I would recommend Black Market Flee. I think they do a phenomenal job. It's normally always the same weekend as Black on the Block. It's a daytime thing. But I love being in a party that's not crazy Rara. I actually don't like bottle popping culture, so that's probably why all of the parties I name I'm into. You may be able to get a table, but that ain't really the party. I even had to beg the Descendants people to give me a fucking table because I know that's not really the vibe day on, like going back to that original just like we came to dance type of vibe.
Speaker 1: And that's truly why I think people in New York love to lay out.
Speaker 3: If you've never heard of it or you don't live in New York, it's in Brooklyn at Fort Green Park, I think, yeah, and it's just a place where you vibe literally layout not even picnic vibes. You could definitely buy yourself a nutcracker, which if you've never heard of, you gotta come and get when this summer there's DJs, there's music, but I think it's just this original is a park.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't consider that they have do DJs. I mean there's a DJ, but.
Speaker 2: I don't I wouldn't consider that a party. So maybe that like we're defining that different.
Speaker 3: Maybe Soul Summit layout. I'm thinking Soul some it's a really good party. Is that what I'm thinking about?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: When the Soul Summit is at layout, that's when I actually have never been to the layout when they didn't have a DJ.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, the layout juneteenth, I can't wait. There's nowhere niggas.
Speaker 2: They will have a DJ coming from Oklahoma City doing June teenth on the east And literally I bought the earliest flight I land at eleven just so I can make sure to make the layout this year, because I flew into the layout but got there at like seven o'clock last year, and that's like, you know, that's the end everybody going. And I think last year was the end of what's the hookah spot that closed down that everyone used to go to started with to.
Speaker 1: Be Damn, I really don't smoke puff.
Speaker 2: It started with to Be, but they closed down the house like a members only club. Anyways, before we get out of here, I do want to do one last home mail because we barely get to get to our home mail.
Speaker 3: And by the way, I brought that party shit up because that's where the niggas at.
Speaker 1: Don't go for my nigga, but the niggas be there.
Speaker 3: I'm telling y'all, these dating apps were circling aroundverybody's fucking everybody. Now go outside, meet him in the real world, and then you go meet them with the other three bitches they fucking in that same party. Hey, may the best one win hunger game. All right, here's the wholemail.
Speaker 2: If you have a homemail for us, please send it to Horrible Decisions at gmail dot com. Hey, ladies, call me d I am forever grateful for finding Horrible Decisions. I've become much more confident in my sexuality over the last few years. It's refreshing to see black women own who they are. Let me tell you some shit I've tried since listened to y'all. I pegged a man, I ate some cooch, had two threesomes, and went to a ghetto ass sex story slash club.
Speaker 1: And here's the question.
Speaker 2: I've been seeing this man for a while, we've never met in person, so.
Speaker 1: Bitch, you ain't been seeing him. I don't know what you've been doing, but it ain't seeing him.
Speaker 2: I mean we've never met in person, but we have formed a solid bond over time we FaceTime.
Speaker 1: Okay, you see him on the screen and talk on the phone.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, he sent me money on multiple occasions. He's tried to send for me and come see me for a while. Now I put it off because sadly, I'm not one hundred percent physically attracted to him. He literally checks off every other box. He is also accepting of my sexual appetite. Do y'all need to be one hundred percent attracted to your significant other? Is medium ugly acceptable?
Speaker 1: Thanks? Deep?
Speaker 3: Well? According to Brionda, No, but I'll say this, I've dated medium ugly, but I was attracted to them, so I think I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 1: Who thinks my man looked? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I am dating someone who's super conventionally handsome and fine. But if I wasn't and I found out it gonna be fine, I wouldn't care like I am. If I could be shallow, how I would if I could see who I want to see? Like, that's okay to me? Medium ugly is fine if you are attracted to them. If you are not attracted to the person you're dating, you shouldn't be dating.
Speaker 2: I agree with that to an extent and minded this is coming from the shallow person. To me, a chool depends on your age, depends what you want.
Speaker 1: If this man. And I'm only leaning into the fact that.
Speaker 2: You said he checks off every other box, but you also said he's medium ogg. You ain't saying he ugly. There's a difference there. So to me, there's something that you might find attractive in the least bit.
Speaker 1: I think that.
Speaker 2: At the same time, I would suggest you to see him because a pictures and videos sometimes do niggas no justice. I will tell you there are like one of the guys I'm dating now, I told him to his face way finer in person, Like his page is cute, but baby, in person, I want to eat him the fuck up.
Speaker 3: So could you tell him videos that he was good looking? Because videos are better to me than photo.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But to me, there there is something about an energy, a swag like I've been out with wait motherfuckers. Like one of my other niggas, Oh they all back. One of my other niggas is not even six feet tall. Baby, you can't tell me I don't like him and he not six seven will be together in the bedroom outside. I'm standing next to him like he is my tall king because he has that aura of him and I know the epussy real.
Speaker 1: That's the dating app problem. Sometimes I meet dudes and maybe a little doofy. Yeah, why he won't I agree?
Speaker 2: So to me, if you've been talking to this man and he checks off all these other things that actually are on your checklist, to me, I would give him the chance and opportunity to be with you in person.
Speaker 3: Check the vibes, check the temperature. Wait, I haven't met in person on the street. No, they haven't met Afari. That's a that's a good one.
Speaker 2: So I'm like, meet that nigga in person and then you can ast him out because he could be better looking in person than what you see him on FaceTime or his pictures.
Speaker 1: I also would say, don't kill too much time.
Speaker 3: I'm talking to anybody that is fucking listening or viewing this and has been dating someone online.
Speaker 1: The more time you take to not meet them. If it's a dub in person, it's almost like I wasted all my time and I could have been fucking up the last Yeah. Nah, bruh.
Speaker 3: Do you feel like you're in a relationship with someone even when you're not in front of them, like somebody haven't met yet, because you're so addicted to chatting, it becomes so fun, it becomes a routine. You guys kind of get in this groove. Meet that nigga bro, not only meet him, I might. I want to add to it in terms of the casual dating. Be honest with what you want, Like I've been very clear that I.
Speaker 2: Am just now getting healed over a breakup and right now I want to enjoy having fun. I think I'm learning how to date in a place of confidence financially, physically, emotionally, mentally that I would like a relationship, but as of right now, I'm not. And if someone wants to take me off the market, they need to show the fuck up because I'm willing to have that.
Speaker 1: But I'm not willing to just be in limbo with a nigga.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna have my fun If you're not consistent, I'm not consistent, and we're just gonna figure it out that way.
Speaker 3: Consistency feels like the only thing sometimes that will let you know someone's actually into you, at least for me, Like I know a lot of people say things like if you can't make time, they're not really into you. As long as someone's consistent and showing me that they're like, you know, that's enough. We've all been busy or we've all been overwhelmed with life, but like that is something. And I know it's getting harder and harder because dating is becoming so fucking difficult. And I think through writing this book, I realize, like, fuck, I have a chapter that I'm writing about Old Bay currently and so many embarrassing things I admit.
Speaker 1: I read it to my man today.
Speaker 3: He was like, I'm not trying to judge you, but like, I actually can't believe how much shit you put up with. And I was like, you know, thirty percent of it is COVID and this other percent of it is I just thought I'll eat another nigga at some point, like, but you just don't realize it goes on this many years. And even one of the things I wrote about was like, when I caught him cheating the first time, I didn't tell him right, And then I wrote when I was writing, I said, I let two days go without telling him that I knew, and then I was like, oh, now I can't tell him because now I just held on this water.
Speaker 1: So how long is it gonna go on? Is this hard? Like to.
Speaker 2: Is it hard looking back and seeing what you accepted or looking back to see the partner you chose to be with for so long?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: I don't blame myself. It's a little embarrassing. It's not hard. It's embarrassing for the people that know you as someone strong. But I actually don't know if I was weak for what I did. I also wrote that I was using him for stability, not financially. I was kind of sad during COVID. I didn't you know, so I gave up my crib when I moved to Mexico to a friend. It was actual, so I couldn't just have this escape from him. I didn't want my parents to know I was going through it and move in with them in Orlando at the time, that's where they lived. I didn't want to go back to my old crib and I want to stay with friends. I was like, damn, I just gotta thug it. I also committed to this apartment in Mexico, with him too, right, So I'm like this is still my home too, So there was that other layer of like people think I'm just staying with him, but I'm like, I ain't leaving my shit, nigga tulum is lit.
Speaker 1: I don't want to leave. So it was kind of just like what am I gonna do?
Speaker 3: And yeah, I got my lick back, But it still was like I just stayed with him thinking I'd meet someone else while I was with him. That's sick, but that's what I would think about. And the other thing about it. He was a cheater, which made him which made me angry with him, but everything else about him was okay. We had a fun life. He had bread, so we were able to move around. And it's not like I was using him for the money. Keep in mind, I have money too, So when you have a counterpart that you could do things with during a time where the world is closed, we can grab this one hundred dollars flight to go to fucking Cartahana or whatever. Like how many people were able to do that a lot of people jobs were fucked. So I kind of think I liked that. And when I say I used him for stability, I used him to be the grounding thing.
Speaker 1: Horrible was off tour.
Speaker 3: We didn't never have black Effect deal yet I was still writing sex cells and figuring out what that would look like. Everything kind of felt flighty. And so now to be a little more secure in my independence, not again financially, but just like being dolo. I don't think I was ready to be alone during the pandemic. I was not ready to be by myself in a world where we already were isolated. So I think I just used him for the companionship, and in my brain, I was like, Okay, he fucking some Hozho cares. But there is a lot of trauma that comes with cheating because I've realized so many partners were cheating. And it's tough because when we talk about nominogamy and it's something I enjoy and I've done healthy, I hate that people have taken advantage of it. But it's like niggas will take advantage of you when you argumentogamoust So where's where's the line? Like where can you keep blaming yourself? There's not many steps I could take to save my heart when it's on someone else's hands. So there's so much blaming that we do in breakups and I've fucking let that go. No, it's no one's fault, even you, bandy, when you're like, well, I went back to my X y Z times, like you could blame yourself for that, but.
Speaker 1: Y'are no, I'm not.
Speaker 2: I understand the demon monster that I was with because he was a narcissist and the powers in which they have for manipulation, Like there was a psychological pull that because the first bitch they called me woman to woman, don't hit me again this week wanting us to go like I guess she wants us to bond as trauma sisters, And I'm like, bitch, we already asked my sisters, my ex cheated on me with you. You chose to say after you called me, and now you're done with him, and now you want to I said, you don't get to bring me back to living what he was. I think the hardest thing about that relationship is the fact that despite how manipulative, how psychologically draining that relationship was, I really really am holding on to how great he made me feel in certain moments. So there's a chapter I'm working on for the book where and I just had to call the owner of the dungeon. We went to a dungeon together, and that chapter when I said I wanted it in the book, we were still together, and it was this you fork kind of twist on finally finding someone who makes me feel safe, who makes me feel seen as a back, as a black man. Well, we did things, like I shared about it on the pod. He did electro play with me, and I put him in a chastity belt. But that whole night was us trusting each other to do things that we both said we would never really want to do, but we would allow the other person and to do it because that's how that's how much we trusted each other. And so to now be revisiting this chapter on a night that was centered around trust and safety, to be reliving that night with a man who does not make me feel safe, who I do not trust, who betrayed me in every way possible, and who now I feel like genuinely manipulated me and all these other women that he's been like with, it's hard for me to really view this person and view those memories as real. Because I did feel so good. He made me feel good, He made me He was my peace and that's my thing. Like with these relationships, I have zero desire to just be with a nigga, to be with a nigga, I have zero desire to be with.
Speaker 1: A nigga, to lay with one.
Speaker 2: To me my peace, I would much rather be single, like and I know I probably shouldn't put that out in the universe, where yes, a relationship and a partner would be nice.
Speaker 1: I'm not lonely right now.
Speaker 2: Which is what I feel like a lot of people seek in relateationships like they don't want to feel alone. And my friends are so fucking heavily involved with my life and I love them so much and they're what brings happiness to me that I don't feel lonely. So now it's what we talked about in one of our previous solo episodes. It's okay. I know I yearned for intimacy, So if I can get those from niggas without having to deal with the fucking drama or the betrayal or a nigga fucking off on me or embarrassing me, I'm so cool with just where I'm at having these partners in my life. Like I said, the one that came back, that came up and just took me out to motherfucking lunch. I love those partnerships, but I'm really dealing in therapy right now reliving my sexual assaults, reliving all my relationships with men, with the fact that I only and have only been with black men. I have only been violated by black men, and I have never in my life felt safe with black men. So I'm currently you never feel safe.
Speaker 1: No, no, And I.
Speaker 2: Asked my mom that question on the phone. I said, Mom, what man has made you feel safe in your life? And maybe I'm sharing too much. The man that she said to me led her to od to where I almost lost her because of this man.
Speaker 1: So I'm like, the.
Speaker 2: Only nigga that made you say is the nigga that made you try to overdose? You got me fucked up. So I've literally been going through so much of my mom's trauma that she's now been opening to sharing me got She's now going to therapy. I've sat back and went through my sexual assaults in this chapter. They were black men. To where to where my sexual assault on the train I brought up in therapy where I was like, I'm over it. I was so upset that it was a black man that did that to me. Like, so, no, I don't have these experiences of violation with any other man. Mind you, my dad is black. Baby, really don't feel safe with that nigga. My mom needed more child support and he said, deuces, Oh you want more money? Yeah, fuck fuck the kids. When it came to my abortion, my dad said, that's your friend. So even my uncle just got deported because he chose to violate my cousin, like so many of the men in my life.
Speaker 1: Just I think that I think there hasn't been another. I will just say this.
Speaker 2: I don't good ben out there. By the way, I am not saying and I want to make that clear too. I'm friends. I have really good friendships with black men in my life, really strong connections. What I'm saying is from a familial space, family wise, and from a romantic space that safety, especially with my ex experiencing that to where I had finally felt safe and heard and seen and for that to be betrayed, and my sexual assaults and things like that. I'm navigating because at the end of the fucking day, I only see myself with a black man. I've never seen it clear. Told you, I don't like them krackers, never wanted to Cheico. Sorry, I only want a black man. So there's also forgiveness in probably so many black women who have that same experience that still.
Speaker 1: Only want a black man.
Speaker 2: And I'm willing to show up and see men, give them the chance, and continuously date and give myself to them. But I'm also working through the trauma that No, there's not one black man I feel that has made me feel fully safe or seen.
Speaker 3: I gotta be real with you, there are very few times in my life and in situations that we ever talked about on Horrible where I want to take grace out of it. None of my Latino homegirls have one close Asian homegirl white friends. All of them have problems with men.
Speaker 1: No, so wait, wait, wait, let me just get this. I just don't let me just go out with other colored men at all.
Speaker 3: I don't even think we realize that the patterns of behavior bat men have like we haven't been able to read the flags or see the signs because it's like it's a perpetual cycle. But what you're talking about, one of my friends hasn't been able to date black men.
Speaker 1: She started dating other types of men. Because of her trauma, and I'm like.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's not the answer, and that's why that's never been my answer. However, I'm in therapy really seeking because my experience in my whole life has only been with black men. I went to all black schools, I dated only black men. My father is black, my uncles are black. I don't even know my white side of my family. And as an adult, niggas who I laid down for in whatever capacity we're black.
Speaker 3: Maybe you should have sketched you a little Rihanna's X man situation.
Speaker 1: Get you a fine little bibie ting. I don't want to move. That's the thing. I want a black king.
Speaker 3: I'm not trying to I'm joking, but I think I think that's something that could be fun in your dating life. I think if you opened yourself up to because for me probably actually a separate from white. I've never dated like a whigger because for me, it's like, why am I gonna do that?
Speaker 1: Like I'd rather thy lor RC white boy or whatever. But sometimes opening up to different cultures.
Speaker 3: It's interesting because my friends that are my closest friends that are in a different country live in France and all of the girls talk about men from different countries like they're different, even though they only date Black men, and they've all expressed different qualities about them, whether it be talking about africanmen who worship you or whatever, or Caribbean men that africanmen, things like that.
Speaker 1: So my point is, I think it would be cool still black men, I.
Speaker 3: Think it would be cool for you to date people from other places, and I think you might be able to maybe even enjoy because it almost feels like sometimes even in New York or whatever city, we're in a bubble of people that know each other. I think it could be fun for you, especially when you're traveling, maybe just opening yourself up to that, and if it's not black shit, it's just like something different. Like, I think it could really help your dating experiences. And truthfully, I.
Speaker 2: Mean, I had a whole diplomat and I'm impacting like anything.
Speaker 1: Maybe I'm just saying I'm trying.
Speaker 2: I've stepped out and I've dated. When I say black men, it's not that they're not from different countries. Like I've dated, Like I'll try to stay clear from Jamaicans, but I've dated Haitians, I've dated Jamaicans.
Speaker 1: I've dated Africans. To me, when I say black men is.
Speaker 2: The full diaspora of black men, I don't date all the same type of gas.
Speaker 1: They've all been different. They might look kind of alike, but they're all different. To me. I'm just in a space currently of healing.
Speaker 3: Just fuck one white guy that I was like, I don't want to fuck no cracking anyway, y'all ain't fucking none.
Speaker 1: Of y'all ain't naming white boys.
Speaker 2: You like no, Bro Jake j When I say Jake Jillenhall, that don't mean I'm finished.
Speaker 1: You wouldn't give uci. You wouldn't if you met him.
Speaker 2: And what about just giving Jake Jillahal couchie for you think I'm just gonna give a white man couchie for free.
Speaker 3: I think if you were having fun with him and you already think he's cute, I.
Speaker 2: Mean, I think he's an attractive He looked like he got a little twitch, like something's just cool about him. But I don't think I like no like me saying after that rote Tom Brady Jason Momoa that Jason Momoa can get it and he's still not white.
Speaker 1: I don't want to in you should get that. No I'm a real shit, I'm not joking. Uh.
Speaker 3: Tom Brady was looking finest fuck on that roast bitch. I don't know what bowtocks they put or what fat from his own ass man.
Speaker 1: That man was fine, And then me think, should I start looking for sugar Daddy's being for fun? But I don't. Don't none of them look like that. They all look like they're old and should belong in a nursing home. The y'all look like Bill Belichick. Yeah, that's what they look like, whoys the way I talk to our price.
Speaker 2: Well, guys, thank y'all for tuning in to another episode of Horrible Decisions. If you want to hear more, get more solo content like this, make sure you head on over to our patreon. That's patreon dot com backslash Horrible Decisions, a lot of cool stuff and if you are a part of any of our top tiers, you can join us once a month for our town Hall where we do a zoom, we do a whole episode. Y'all get to join in here to tea. It's crazy, so join us again. That's Patreon dot com back slash Poor Decisions, And this has been yet another episode of poor decisions.
Speaker 1: Hi everybody, it's bonus be.
Speaker 3: Welcome back to another episode on our Patreon, which have truly become my favorite episodes to me.
Speaker 2: Because we just gonna sit here and shoot you all the shit. I'll shoot you all this, shoot y'all the ship. I can't say that, like shoot the ship. You ain't never heard to shoot the ship. Yeah, but shoot y'all, shoot y'all the ship.
Speaker 1: We No, I can't say that, we're not gonna do this. I'm gonna shoot you the ship. Were shooting y'all the ship? Sure, baby, Okay.
Speaker 2: Anyways, I actually we gotta be able to schedule this because this is considered a part two continuation of a regular episode. But y'all know we Bevoke recording, so here it is. But wanted to, you know, keep it flowing, keep it going.
Speaker 3: Okay, So we are at the point where you said he is super ambitious the okay, so really like him. Then I share with you the nigga that I fucked after not fucking for almost four years, right, and now I fucked and it's good boom.
Speaker 2: So the two other niggas, So let's start with niggaumber three. So nigga number three is it's been door number three nigga. Number three was about to be the nigga that would have been if I played my cards out this week, it would be another artist nigga didn't show you about.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm about to show you too. Oh so this three nigga, I'm about to tell you Jesus Christ. So the three niggas. He was about to be number three. Okay.
Speaker 2: So I've been having the hardest dilemma with him because this is Patreon, and no I am not shaming, No, I'm not judging.
Speaker 1: But he's a sex worker. He has an only fan, Okay.
Speaker 2: But we've been talking from before he had the only fans back when I was bat bitch. We've been talking since twenty seventeen. But now he's like, what did he do before lely fans?
Speaker 1: I think he was just a bro fine nigga, okay, and now.
Speaker 3: He's a lit only let's see to come to okay. So oh, I'll show you the content.
Speaker 1: Then let me go to Twitter first. Okay.
Speaker 2: Before showing you, I was gonna show you his pretty smile and his lovely face.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't care. But since you actually want to see the dick and so this is oh, let me turn down. So I heard the shower bitch. So that's who I've seen him before.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm sure everyone has seen him before. So I'm supposed to be sucking him this week. And we've been talking.
Speaker 1: Why do you keep trying to suck my type of niggas with dreads?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 1: This is bro.
Speaker 2: I've been talking to him since he have dreads. Okay, he had like I think of a low cut.
Speaker 1: Look at the.
Speaker 3: Baby that you take these don't do that, don't don't, don't day you're So.
Speaker 1: That's another reason why I didn't want niggas before. The videos of Hitch he deleted all of them. I don't know what's happening. Is giving solo? I even subscribe to prepare to his own fans subscribe. Is he one of the niggas that bitch has been accusing us some shiit? No, he's actually not. That's his real come coming up.
Speaker 2: Bro, it is it's hot And he just said, Babe, if you want me to spend the night, I'll spend the night.
Speaker 1: So I'm like, babe, he's been calling me babe. I'm like, what are we doing here?
Speaker 3: Not?
Speaker 1: Bang? Not girlfriend? Experienced. Sorry, I'm okay, No, bitch, I'm in marsh you know he's God damn babe. So this is this is the niggas. It's already any funny ow niggas will lost me wearing a bonding session. It's already prescribed prescribe schedule. I don't know what's in your We're bitch, we are fucking on Wednesday. Okay. The problem is it's Monday.
Speaker 2: I could have a nigga slot over tonight, but then the nigga actually like we going on a dat.
Speaker 1: You need to suck someone before him, so it's open because it's big, right, Yeah, I don't like this advice. What is that not crazy? That's not crazy to say?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 1: Is anyone watching on his dick has been? Is the girth of this water is big? Hold on and it's like it's what you is big?
Speaker 3: So anyways, that my thing is gonna confuse your pussy from your asshole.
Speaker 1: So I'm supposed to fuck him on Wednesday. Then this is the nigga. Is he just gonna come over you guys gonnaet drinks first? No, girl, I'm gonna be in Atlanta.
Speaker 2: He's gonna come through to the hotel, hotel sex bitch, hotel sex bitch.
Speaker 1: He coming through.
Speaker 2: He's spending the night. I got a production date to do the next day, but.
Speaker 1: He's gonna wait. Why is he spending the night? So that's what we've already talked about.
Speaker 3: So