Speaker 1: From Hollywood to you, Thank you for listening to us. Ryan Air on Air with a Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 2: Seacrest with You, seits me on vacation. Tany is here on his Thursday May thirtie. Good morning in the back room ring.
Speaker 1: I did a.
Speaker 2: Pretty good night's sleep last night, and I woke up and I thought it was time to go, and it was not time to go. It's like that great feeling of wow. I feel like I got all my sleep and I still had another hour to go. Oh my gosh, went out, turned on the coffee machine before I brushed my teeth and washed my face.
Speaker 1: Robed it. I never robe it. I robed it.
Speaker 3: Okay, if you're not robing it, you are not.
Speaker 1: I'm living.
Speaker 2: I don't usually robe it. I don't like the skirt feeling on my legs.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 4: To me, there's no greater joy in life than getting home at the end of the day, taking off my clothes and robing you rub it night. I robe every single night, but I do it after I shower. So I shower and then I robe, and I robe all up until I go to bed.
Speaker 2: Remember the shirts that were made for women that I didn't know, and I bought called E Turn.
Speaker 1: Remember I bought to me Turned.
Speaker 3: I can't say I remember that.
Speaker 1: Remember, I'm so excited.
Speaker 2: I had these these black and white T shirts that were so cozy, comfortable around the arms that a big drop at the arm pit. Yeah, And I was like, these are super great sleep shirts.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It turns out what they were they were open around the arm pit because they were made for women. And I didn't know that they were designed primarily I guess not for me. But I loved him so much. That's what I wear. That to me's more comfortable than robing. I wear those shirts.
Speaker 3: You're not getting the right robe to robin.
Speaker 1: Wrong ros off morning signals versus evenings.
Speaker 4: Oh, there's no greater joy on the weekend then getting out of bed robing it making your coffee, getting back in bed, sipping your Oh my, it's like a blanket.
Speaker 1: It's like a blank Do you have terry clothing?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: My robing feels like a very delicious blanket.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like a cloud.
Speaker 1: It is this, Oh I think I can picture it?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 1: Is it light blue? Is it cotton? Candy collar?
Speaker 2: It's white, it's just is cotton kenny pink?
Speaker 3: No, 'tis not. It's just plain white.
Speaker 1: Aren't you robed? You and your wife robber around. I am not a rober.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I have given her a robe in the past. I don't think she's worn it much. Not really a rob.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, you guys are I know.
Speaker 4: Robbie's not a rober either. I wish Robbie was a Rober like me, but he's not.
Speaker 1: No Robbie the rover.
Speaker 3: Robbie's not a rover.
Speaker 1: And I love.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you, if you come over to my house and it's like seven pm, I will be.
Speaker 3: In that robe. You just you'll see me in that.
Speaker 2: I'm not coming over with your house with you in a robe, Like, what is wrong? Ruby, MICHAELA rovers you robe?
Speaker 7: I am, but I'm not like a full time rover. I only do it like here and there or like on vacation. Especially vacation is a different thing.
Speaker 3: It's all the same. Imagine that at home.
Speaker 2: It's not I don't vacation when I robe it home.
Speaker 4: Yes, you will start on Canoby.
Speaker 3: I should get you my robe. I think you'll feel differently.
Speaker 1: Look, he's on the phone. Ruby, on the phone.
Speaker 4: This guy Berry's instructor calls Robbie Roby in class.
Speaker 1: Because he knows he's trying to get it into robing. Yes, oh well that's how. That's what we do. This is our job.
Speaker 2: Good morning. I didn't do today. I'm gonna celebrate some of these schools. Last day at school. Celebrate you guys this morning, this hour, it's your last day. Congratulations, last day at school. Can I hear Beverly Hills Unified.
Speaker 1: You did it, You did it, you made it. You never thought what happened to here? It is you did it.
Speaker 2: It's a Corona Norco, Corona Norco. Last day's today, Riverside breaking up this morning, the last dayside, San Bernardino, Good morning, San Bernadino. Congratulations you guys, your last day today, San Marino, San Marino, last day of school today. They know, okay, this is no Walnut Valley, last day of school today, Valle Walt william S Hart School District, Santa Clarita, last day school today.
Speaker 3: Rita baby hot out there?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean it really is a big deal, a big accomplishment, So be proud of yourself and celebrate it too. I I you know, I love, I have ever seen the you sad the yard signs where people say proud parent of a graduate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just love that.
Speaker 2: I almost want to stop and knock and go. Can I congratulate you? Because that's a big deal, But that would be like why am I at your door?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You should just honk and be like conrash.
Speaker 2: Maybe I'll do that for social media, right, knock on people's doors and congratulate when I see the sign and we'll post it.
Speaker 1: No, maybe do.
Speaker 4: It stick to the coffee shops director, Okay, what are we doing today?
Speaker 2: We're Ryan chores. That's what I want to tell you about. So thank you for the pumping circumstance. Ryan's rose. She found this really inappropriate text from one of her best friends to her husband, and she'd thinks something is going on with her husband or her best friend behind her back.
Speaker 1: It's bad, bad, bad.
Speaker 2: It's at seven point forty, uh, Tanya, while we were sleep last night.
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 3: Well, i'll tell you.
Speaker 4: Things got back to normal for Southwest Airlines after more than thirteen hundred flights were delayed yesterday due to a widespread technology issue. Additional areas in Disneyland will be temporarily unavailable this summer as construction crews work on projects in New Orleans Square and Critter Country. Davy Crockett's Explore Canoes attraction will close starting July eighth, and Walgreens is joining other retailers and cutting prices across the board to lure backshoppers turned off by high prices. Prices are dropping immediately on more than fifteen hundred items. And that's what happened overnight.
Speaker 2: I got your morning hacket if you if you're going camp in this summer's gonna keep the mosquitoes away. And I feel like we talked about it before, but it's always good to remind her this time of year.
Speaker 1: To Tanya, before we go any further, we need to have a house meeting.
Speaker 3: Have you ever had one of these?
Speaker 1: Have I ever had one of these house meeting?
Speaker 3: A skunk at your house?
Speaker 2: I have. I've had squirrels in my wall and I've had a skunk somewhere in the house. We've had to call for the skunk remover to skunk.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: So it's not so easy because when I lived in an apartment, if I had a skunk, I'd call my landlord and be like, hey, there's a skunk and figure it out.
Speaker 3: And they would do it. When you live in a house, it's very different situation. The skunk is your problem.
Speaker 1: Where tell us about when did you start smelling the skunk?
Speaker 3: So we didn't smell and we saw him so.
Speaker 1: Sunny, then you're good.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, sonny.
Speaker 4: Our dog was like losing her mind, like barking outside the window, and Robby and I go and we look out there and we're like, oh my gosh, we've never seen a skunk this close in person. It was kind of like in the sidewalk in front of our house.
Speaker 1: And am I taller than a skunk?
Speaker 3: Way taller?
Speaker 4: It's like probably the size of your hand, no, actually the side of your arm, the size of your arm. And it looked like it was hurt, like it looked like maybe it had been run over, and like it was because it was going so slow, like it was moving at like a snail's pace.
Speaker 1: But it's a skunks.
Speaker 4: But it's a skunk and we know that they go fast. So we're like, Okay, this skunk is injured. What do we do because he's like.
Speaker 1: We should help the skunk, but what if we get sprayed?
Speaker 4: Correct, So cut to the skunk ends up somehow moving and like, now he's in our doorway, he's on like our doormat in front of our front door.
Speaker 1: He really needs a band aid.
Speaker 4: So Robbie calls the La County Animal Services to tell them, hey, we have the skunk and they were like, well, how injured is the skunk.
Speaker 3: And He's like, I don't know. I'm not like going up.
Speaker 4: And giving him an inspection, right, And they were like, because what they do is they come and they euthanize to kind of like if they get run over by cars and stuff, to kind of put them out of their misery. Then you have to call La Sanitation to come and remove the body. And Robbie was like, well, we don't want to kill the skunk. The skunk seems to be moving and fine.
Speaker 1: It's kind of cartoony.
Speaker 3: So then we gave up that route.
Speaker 4: So then we're like at work, we come home from work, the skunk is now in our.
Speaker 2: Backyard because the skunk's making skunk at home.
Speaker 3: Yes, and Sonny is actually the skunk.
Speaker 1: I overheard the call like they're not going to do anything with me. I'm good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So we started now we named him pepe pepe le Pume and now he's in our backyard and we can't let Sonny out to go potty.
Speaker 2: Because we're living in your backyard. He's healing, yes, and he's not sprayed.
Speaker 3: He has not sprayed.
Speaker 1: This is good.
Speaker 2: Maybe he knows that you're trying to help out. He's not gonna spray.
Speaker 4: So then I got the phone number to this guy who comes to your house, collects this skunk and then releases them off the ninety one freeway in Orange County.
Speaker 1: Is this just a random dude?
Speaker 4: This is some random dude, because apparently it's illegal, Like you can't advertise that.
Speaker 1: Because they're lets him by the freeway.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know. You're not supposed to like move animals like that.
Speaker 2: I remember I had gerbils, and my gerbils had babies and I let them go in the church parking lot and everybody was like, oh my gosh, you.
Speaker 4: Can't do that right right, But now we've lost the skunk went to some shrubbery and now we've lost We've lost Pete.
Speaker 2: But that's okay. Maybe he's gone out back into the wild.
Speaker 4: I smelled a little skunky smell on my way to work this morning, so I know Pepe is still around.
Speaker 1: That is a really interesting thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're trying to do but I love that you guys are trying to do the right thing here.
Speaker 4: Well, I know, because we're like, he's not injured to the like. I guess the point that they come is if you know when car car misery.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but we're like this guy that's picking up animals and taken to the freeway, Like, when does he decide that's going to be his side hustle.
Speaker 4: I know, I don't think it's a side hustle. I think it's because of this issue. Like a lot of people have these animals and they'll call, you know, like County.
Speaker 3: They didn't want to euthanize the animal.
Speaker 1: But they don't know what to do. Well, they call herb correct. I don't even know his name, Herbs the skunk Rescuer.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: How wild though, And then I saw Chrissy Teagan on her Instagram story they have a skunk at their house too, am I going on her pet based.
Speaker 1: I don't know how close you guys live there. Ye, he's roaming around.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, thanks for being sweet to Pep bang Man, Good morning. Hack is next how to keep Mosquitoes away from your skunk, I mean your FM headlines with Tanya rad Well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, more than seventy closed ninety nine cents only stores across So Cow will reopen as Dollar Tree locations as part of a massive acquisition by the discount chain. Character and parade performers at Disneyland are officially unionized. Federal labor officials have certified the results of an election that took place earlier this month. South Fay police departments are forming a task force to stop people from recklessly riding e bikes and motorcycles. And who has the most over the top fans? A new study says the answer is Billie Eilish. Ariana Grande came in second, followed by Taylor's Swift, Lona Delray and Justin Bieber.
Speaker 1: On air with a Ryan Seacret, I.
Speaker 2: Were playing password for your Disneyland tickets and the Ryan's roses. A lot of people asking what time it's at seven forty. I know some people have never heard it that are listening this morning. So Ryan's Roses seventy forty. You'll see what we're talking about here. But she found this like really inappropriate text and it was from her best friend.
Speaker 1: One of her best friends to her husband.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would, I just can't picture it.
Speaker 2: Well, we need to find out what was in the text and then all the why there let's coming out in a second.
Speaker 1: Uh, let's grab our password.
Speaker 2: Contestant for Disneyland tickets, Arianna and Urlita, Ariana of our lead ticket morning.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, how you doing in shuck? My heart is like racing.
Speaker 1: Oh but that's been listening.
Speaker 5: To y'all since I was like a teenager, and I'm I'm thirty four with children now, so it's, oh my.
Speaker 1: Gosh, that's crazy town. I can't.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's amazing. But think of how much you've accomplished.
Speaker 5: My enter child right now, and I'm not going to adult right now. Okay, So if I sound a little sunky, it's my excitement.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, you're getting it done. And how many kids you got?
Speaker 8: I have three?
Speaker 5: Wow?
Speaker 9: Wow?
Speaker 1: And you start when you're a teenager listeners on.
Speaker 5: Kiss at that Yeah, with my mom. So it's this tradition. And now my little one. You can always hear my little six year old, she's always like kids every morning.
Speaker 1: So that's great.
Speaker 2: Okay, So let's try and get you these Disneyland tickets.
Speaker 1: For your kids. It's called password. All right.
Speaker 2: Have you heard a speaked password before? It's where the our producer marked is that I don't know cringey voice.
Speaker 5: So it's no, no, I'm not agreeing with you, but I mean, yeah, I kind of have an idea of the game.
Speaker 1: So here's all. So all of us here in the room and everybody listening is going to know the password. You will not.
Speaker 2: We'll put you on hold. You will not hear the password. We will give you one word clues. Those clues should trigger the password. It's a word, okay, so hold on.
Speaker 1: One second and here we go.
Speaker 2: It's pretty Yeah, it's kind of fun actually, because we're often terrible at it.
Speaker 3: Hold on, all right, speech for your song?
Speaker 1: I am the password is popsicle? Why the ding? So that's how it is on the show. You don't answer the question in the creepy voice. Sorry, all right, Ariana, here we go. Are you ready?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 1: Tany you want to start?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 3: Frozen.
Speaker 5: I don't know why I'm thinking Elsa and Anna?
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, That's what I was thinking too. Is the terrible clue? Uh terrible? Clearly had one creamsickle?
Speaker 8: You?
Speaker 1: I scream no, what Tanya.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, it's popsicle, she said, she said popsicle.
Speaker 1: She said popsicle. Why the look of terror on your face?
Speaker 3: Because the word is popsicle. You can't say creamsicle. You can't know the word in the clue.
Speaker 1: I didn't I use creamsickle.
Speaker 3: Sickle sickle. It's like, if the word is you can't say like I brown.
Speaker 1: Are right, well, we have a little problem.
Speaker 3: She just shouldn't suffer from your mistake.
Speaker 1: Okay, excuse me, word assistant. Hold on, Ariana, Hold on one second, All right.
Speaker 2: Man, I mean yeah, she should win the tickets. She's gonna get the ticket. Hold on, y'all, it's creamsickle. I didn't say popsicle, Ariana. They're being very nickpicky here this morning.
Speaker 3: Anyone would agree.
Speaker 2: Uh, I'm gonna you get the tickets. You won, clearly, good job, you're a very good player.
Speaker 1: Password.
Speaker 2: Congratulations, you're going to Disneyland. You got a four pack of tics.
Speaker 5: My god, my face got so hot right now.
Speaker 1: Yay, you did it.
Speaker 5: Gonna cry. I mean, I have three kids. I'm like stuttering here, so it's like, I'm so thankful.
Speaker 1: My god, you're so welcome.
Speaker 2: We appreciate your loyalty for generations listening to Kiss.
Speaker 5: Yeah crying, Oh my godness, my daughter's birthday this Friday.
Speaker 1: So what's oldest? It's Alicia, Alicia, and what's the six year old? The things kiss f M.
Speaker 5: Yes, her name is Juliet.
Speaker 2: Juliet and oh so good. Well, thank you to the fam for listening. You guys enjoyed Disneyland.
Speaker 1: You're with me.
Speaker 5: We love you, we love you.
Speaker 2: Thank you for you have fun and you know you're one of our best contestants.
Speaker 1: You got it after two.
Speaker 4: Clues, Creamsicle, what were you going to say? I was gonna say dessert summer.
Speaker 1: It would have taken to the next point. No, you would. She's not gonna get it after frozen summer Dessert.
Speaker 3: Who agrees with me? Ryan broke the rules?
Speaker 1: Well, I wanted her to win. You clearly didn't.
Speaker 3: No, I wanted her to win. But she can win the right way.
Speaker 1: Well, cream Sickle, if the word were.
Speaker 4: Chaps lipstick, you couldn't say red stick.
Speaker 2: Well, if I did, I would fire me because that's a terrible clue. All right, let's come back with Raquel from Running Mommies. Have you heard about this group? In Boyle Heights. They created a safe space for moms to run on the east side because there was like an issue with that.
Speaker 1: So we'll tell you the story coming up here.
Speaker 2: In just the second Raquel Roman and other Latina moms started at Running Mummies m a m s with a plan to create a welcoming space for mothers to run for exercise.
Speaker 1: It's great.
Speaker 2: So they have been frustrated and they they put their running feet down and said we're doing something about it. Their first meetup was at the LA State Historic Park with only ten runners and they've created this running club now called Running Mommy's m Amis and Raquel Ramond in Bowl Heights is joining us now. So Raquel, tell us what inspired you to create the running club there out in Boyle Heights.
Speaker 10: Hi ran. We were inspired by our children. We were new mothers and we wanted to have a safe space for not just ourselves, but for other mothers, new mothers that were runners and were returning back from eternity and we're experiencing sometimes postpartum depression, and so we wanted to create a safe space to welcome all new mothers.
Speaker 2: And so in the past, you would, I mean the roads are dangerous, there's not a good place to do it.
Speaker 1: You would be bothered, right, You get cat.
Speaker 10: Calls, yes, cat calls. Sometimes the pavements aren't even and so that makes it even harder. When you have a stroller, you could trip because an accident. So there is lots of dangerous and the cat calls, and so running in a pack with other women just trade a safer environment for everybody.
Speaker 2: And what do you do about the road hazards? How do you fix those?
Speaker 10: So we run in a pack, so when you're in a larger group, you call more attention. We were a safety vest, we have past shirts. We also we're very familiar with our local streets. Now we run out of La Historic Park. We also when the training we go to Griffith Park and so there's a lot of areas where we're able to run safely.
Speaker 11: In a group.
Speaker 2: And the running club as I was reading here, ages eighteen to over sixty.
Speaker 10: Yes, we have. Since we started, we've recruited nieces, grandmothers. My own mother goes and joins us, and so it's multi generational. Our kids are running with us. Younger women are getting motivated by their by their older aunts, older sisters, and so it's it's a great space for community, not only because it's women, but it's multi generational.
Speaker 1: So it's a running club.
Speaker 2: It's on the East side Boil Heights, and it's now officially in nike La Running Club.
Speaker 1: They've been recognized. How can tell me?
Speaker 2: I don't know the answer to this, So I'm curious how has it helped with postpartum depression?
Speaker 10: The running, Well, it creates community. You're able to come together with other women, uh and talk about the issues you're you're facing as a new time, first time mom. We could talk about breastfeeding, we could talk about cipher changes, we and moving, especially moving and running releases, endorsements. So movement just helps in the healing of dealing with postpartum depression.
Speaker 2: I'm looking at a photo of you, Rachel with your mom. How awesome is it to get cardio in exercise with your mom?
Speaker 10: Yeah, we were doing it quite often every weekend. Right now, we're a little busy. The school years coming to an end, and so I've been super busy. So once a month is now the time when we get together and or she comes to running Mommies and runs with not just me, but all the other moms in the group.
Speaker 1: That's great.
Speaker 2: You can check them out look at at running Dot Mommy's m a m I ask on Instagram, what a great story in the neighborhood out there in What Heights. Thank you for listening to us and thank you for calling in to share. I hope you continue to grow the club and everybody sticks with it.
Speaker 10: Thank you everyone, Thank you Ryan, take.
Speaker 1: Care you too, Bye.
Speaker 2: I think you can join right because I'm looking to get people coming from all over to join San Diego Ventura, So if you want to join that and get out to Running Mummies out there on the east side one of.
Speaker 1: Two point seven. It is Kiss.
Speaker 2: FM, So Systney's out of vacation, Tanya and I here.
Speaker 1: We're getting into Ryan's roses right now.
Speaker 2: Dear Ryan, Sisney and Tanya, I found a super inappropriate text one of my best friends to my husband. They both say like they're both covering for each other. They both say it was just a funny mistake. She has a bad feeling about it. Nicolette coming on with us right now and fuller to Nicolette, thank you for reaching out.
Speaker 1: We're going to try and do our best work here. What the text says, Ye.
Speaker 12: So I saw a text come in from my friend Aaron, and I thought it was weird that she was texting him, you know, so I just read it. We're all friends, and I don't I don't think I can say what it's said over the radio. But it had to do with things she wants him to do to her when they're together next and so, you know, I confronted him, I said, you know, what is this? And he seems stunned, but I couldn't tell if it was because he was busted or if he was just legitimately confused. So we called her together and she was super embarrassed. She said she'd been seeing a guy also named Alex and that's really close to my husband's name. And you know, it was a total accident. But I want so desperately to believe them, but I just don't.
Speaker 2: Well, I got a couple issues here. Why are they even texting at all? I mean, I could be a funny mistake. How could them talking about what they want to do to each other then next time, as if they've had the first time I've seen each other. How is that a funny mistake in any shape?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 12: Exactly, And you know her excuse is that she meant to send it to this other guy. But I just I don't trust this situation. I really don't.
Speaker 1: And why don't you believe them?
Speaker 12: Well, I know them both really well and obviously, and I thought for years that he might have a little thing for her, And you know, I've seen the way he looks at her when she's in a swimsuit. He kind of looks her up and down. And she has a reputation for going after unavailable guys, including a few married guys in her past, and so I don't know. And then I also I went on her social media. I looked through what the people she's following. I don't see any evidence of anyone named Alex on her social media anywhere. So it's just all makes me feeling very unsure.
Speaker 2: Nicolette in Fullerton says she found inappropriate texts from one of her best friends to her husband about hey, next time we're together, I want to do this to you kind of stuff, and she's like, well, oh, that was a mistake. I meant to send it to another guy. But then she goes on to say it was very awkward, seemed like they were caught and this woman has a reputation of going after unavailable men. So all of the signs here.
Speaker 3: Not good, not good at all.
Speaker 1: Not good. Nikola, how long you been married?
Speaker 12: We've been married for gosh nine years now and we have two children.
Speaker 1: Well, here we go. Be prepared for what this might look like.
Speaker 2: It doesn't sound good, So Nicola, I need you to say round, you have my permission to call?
Speaker 1: And then your husband's name.
Speaker 12: Okay, do you have my permission to call?
Speaker 1: We're gonna do it right now. Be very quiet, Let's see what we can find out.
Speaker 9: Good luck, Thank you. Hello?
Speaker 13: Hi?
Speaker 3: Is this Alan?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Hi, I'm calling from Blueing Flowers. We're currently serving your area and we're offering a free dozen roses to whoever you like this morning. Is there anyone you'd like to send them to?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 6: They're totally free, no cash, no credit card, nothing, and we can deliver these roses by New Today. Is there someone you'd want to send them to?
Speaker 9: Wait?
Speaker 13: So you this is the service that sends free rosen to people.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's a promotion we're running this week just to increase word of mouth, and you were randomly selected. I see, Yeah, So is there someone you'd like to send them to.
Speaker 13: Sure you can send them to Angela.
Speaker 6: Angela?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Angela?
Speaker 6: Okay? And what would you like to put on the note.
Speaker 13: To Angela? Have a great day, love Brad.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 6: Oh but your name isn't Brad.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I know her name is and Angela either.
Speaker 9: It's like a code name. We use Stull names.
Speaker 8: Aaron.
Speaker 13: But don't put that on there.
Speaker 6: Okay, got it, So I'll just put Angela.
Speaker 9: Okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Alan, your voice is being broadcast on the radio.
Speaker 1: Alan, that's your name, right. I need you to know that your voice is here. My name is Ryan.
Speaker 2: Have Tanya with you. Your your voice is here on the radio. We have your wife on the line with us. Now, do you want to explain the code names? You want to explain the code names, the code names, the code names you use, code names.
Speaker 13: My wife's on the line, Nicol.
Speaker 2: Yes, so let me be really slow and clear. You're on the air sending flowers to your code lover Angela from Brad cover Up Operation Nicolette found an inappropriate text to you from another woman, your friend and her friend saying, next time we made up, we should you know this stuff should happen. Her real name is Aaron. Her real name is Aaron. Okay, well what what what?
Speaker 1: What are you doing? What's going on here?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 13: Nothing, This is like between me and my wife.
Speaker 2: No, it's between Angela brad and and us and us.
Speaker 12: You that doesn't mean anything, so just.
Speaker 1: So we're all on the same page.
Speaker 2: The text, the text you found Nicolette was from Aaron, right, yes, okay, Alan, what's going on? You're having an affair with Aaron? It's clear, there's all kinds of evidence here.
Speaker 13: And not having an affair with Aaron?
Speaker 2: Why is she texting you to do things with you the next time you're together.
Speaker 13: We've talked about that. That was just a mistake.
Speaker 1: It's not a mistake, bro.
Speaker 4: You just sent her roses under a coat name like literally two seconds ago.
Speaker 12: Are you?
Speaker 13: I am not cheating?
Speaker 9: You up? On you?
Speaker 1: And why do you have a cover up operation going on?
Speaker 13: It's it's just a fun joke that we have. It's not a big deal.
Speaker 1: It's a huge deal, dude.
Speaker 13: This is between me and my wife.
Speaker 2: It's not your wife called us and Aaron's involved. So it's not you and your wife, it's you, your wife Aaron and.
Speaker 13: Now us is Aaron on the phone too.
Speaker 2: She's not, but she could be. She could be listening to this. So, Alan, why don't you just tell your wife what's going on. If this is a crazy, little fun, cute game, then explain the game.
Speaker 13: Yeah, please, it's it's not like it's there are rules or anything. I call her a angela and she calls me brad. It's it's why do you play.
Speaker 1: Names with another woman? And what's wrong with you?
Speaker 13: Alan?
Speaker 1: How are you not seeing this?
Speaker 13: I don't see how that having pet names is a problem.
Speaker 1: Okay, I can't with you.
Speaker 2: Having pet names with another woman, sending inappropriate text back and forth, and you're married to Nicolett and you think that's nomina issue.
Speaker 13: It's not technically cheating.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you're such a narcissist. It's so alarming.
Speaker 2: That was pretty accurate description, Alan. Your wife has a problem with it. This is a problem, your delusion.
Speaker 13: Let me talk to my wife about it.
Speaker 1: You're welcome to talk to about She's right here. I suggest you.
Speaker 13: Do no in private on the radio.
Speaker 1: Okay, but what are you by technically cheating?
Speaker 2: Are you when you say not technically cheating, you're cheating, But not technically cheating means that simple.
Speaker 1: Dude, you got to. I think you got a real problem to work on.
Speaker 3: He's not like physically cheating.
Speaker 2: They'll take you off the air. Alan nicolect good luck. He's got pet names with another woman. They're talk about inappropriate things, and he thinks it's fine. Let me bring in Beatrice here from West La. Beatrice, good morning and thank you for listening. So to recap what happened, Nicolette and Alan were on the phone. She had found a text from her one of her best friends named Aaron, to her husband that said, Hey, next time we're together, let's do this to each other. She called her out on it and she said, oh, that was a mistake. I meant to go to another guy. Then we get Haim on the phone. He sends the roses to Angela, whose real name is Aaron. But he says, we have these code names. So I'm gonna say love Brad even though it's allan. So he's got a text from her. He's sending her red roses with code names, and then he tells his wife he's not technically cheating.
Speaker 1: It's just a fun game. They have what world like? What world?
Speaker 3: Literally, it's this is quintessential narcissism.
Speaker 2: Right there because he's he's saying, it's no big deal, there's nothing going on, and I'm not technically.
Speaker 4: Cheating because in his mind, he hasn't physically crossed the lines.
Speaker 3: It hasn't cheated. Yeah, so he believes that.
Speaker 4: And then he will stand on that hill until the day he dies, all right, Beatrice.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yes, yeah, I heard it all. So first off, Brad and Angela, what was that for Brad and Angelina? Is that what they were going for?
Speaker 1: Think of that? Maybe I didn't cross my mind.
Speaker 11: Look what happened, Look what happened to them? One hundred percent, this guy is a loser. He's cheating on his wife, and yeah, the fact that he's doing it with her best friend, I just feel awful for her. It's heartbreaking. It's I almost feel like it's almost worse in a way to have a betrayal from your best friend than your head. I mean, they're both equally bad, but one hundred percent, he's scum. He's stepping out on her and yeah, and this.
Speaker 2: Is this, it's bad behavior and it's only gonna get worse. And the friend is not a friend, and the friend's keeping this from her friend, doing this behind her back as it came.
Speaker 11: As oh, awful, awful. They're both horrible, horrible, disgusting people.
Speaker 2: And the text that Aaron sent certainly implies that they're having an affair. It certainly implies that one.
Speaker 11: Hundred percent, one hundred percent, and who knows how long it's been going on for to like get to that point of coming up with code names. That's not something you like do like right away.
Speaker 2: So maybe, well we wish that Nicolette gets to the bottom of it in piece. Maybe you take away from this that your relationship isn't so bad, like maybe you're doing all right right, but it's just maybe that's the thing. Maybe it's not so bad because that's pretty bad, right, So maybe you want to lock down on the love that you've got because you heard that, because you're not in that situation.
Speaker 1: That's a bad situation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well that's not really the best lens.
Speaker 1: I'm trying. I'm trying to have full the glass.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm as soon as you're trying to do. But it's it's not I think I think you.
Speaker 2: Might walk away from listening to Ryan's Rosie one. I'm all right, that's a tough one.
Speaker 4: It's not really not doing doing what I think you wanted to do.
Speaker 3: Not doing me do. Huh, it's not doing to do what do?
Speaker 1: I don't understand what that means.
Speaker 4: Like you're trying to create like a glimmer of hope out of this.
Speaker 3: But I feel like you don't want to view your.
Speaker 4: Relationship through a lens of this horrible couple that has like a narcissist man that's trying to convince his wife that he's not cheating, he's not physically touching somebody else.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. I'm saying, Hey, if you've got a good relationship, be grateful today.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's good. We got there.
Speaker 1: That's what I've been saying.
Speaker 3: That's not what you said before.
Speaker 1: That's exactly how I said it.
Speaker 2: All right, Tanya, if we want to get into examining each other's cabases, we sure can. It's going out inside of your head. I mean, it's you bet you better know something. But well, when in between Hosy and Taylor Swift, you say you know you got a lot going on in your head out of the blue. No, I was just talking about I talk with my hands. I move my hands in the air when I talk I.
Speaker 4: Know, but you mentioned this earlier in the week, like you were talking about.
Speaker 1: It, and actually I mentioned a lot of things.
Speaker 4: My fiance was listening and he was like laughing because you were saying, how you have all these voices in your head? And he had the same He thought exactly what I had said right after that, which was which was let's let's dissect that, let's talk about it.
Speaker 3: Put a pin in it.
Speaker 1: Oh, no, he wants to host this show.
Speaker 4: No, no, He was just saying like he was listening, and he was very much enjoying it, which I thought was cute.
Speaker 1: It's really nice if family listens.
Speaker 3: I think so too.
Speaker 1: Uh if people think I.
Speaker 2: Have some Italian in me, I got asked all the time, you got a little Italian in you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I could see that.
Speaker 1: It's only because I used my hands so much to.
Speaker 4: Interesting, because it's talking with If I didn't speak, my hands would speak.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my hands do speak.
Speaker 3: I like to talk with my hands a lot too.
Speaker 1: What was it you you know you do you do like a fanning motion when you talk.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I do.
Speaker 2: I do a lot of it from the elbow, right right, right right. Anyway, this is radio, so that probably is audio. Platform. So you're not seeing any of that, but you got to be comfortable. Somebody say, let's talk about the voices.
Speaker 1: In your head.
Speaker 3: Well, we said we'd put a pin in it. So I'm like, did not?
Speaker 1: You did?
Speaker 4: And you said, okay, vacation. I think it's so nice. That's what we're here for. We're here to help each other examine.
Speaker 2: And the thing is I do forget, like listen ready, I forget that they're on buttons on a lot of times.
Speaker 1: When we're talking.
Speaker 3: Oh gotcha.
Speaker 2: Anyway, all right, let's go. You've a trending report. I want to get to it at least DoD So, Joe Kelly, have you seen this guy? Sistney and Tanya think it's my dappelganger.
Speaker 3: He is your doppelganger.
Speaker 2: Well, it's his jersey night, so I want to get one. Yeah, walk around like the short unathletic Joe Kelly, we got your tickets to go see the Dogs play coming up, Rube.
Speaker 1: It's not meant to be that.
Speaker 3: I will say you have better hair than him.
Speaker 1: Oh really, I've not looked at his hair.
Speaker 3: Also, i'd argue that you're pretty athletic.
Speaker 1: I'd like this argument. You're trying to make a comeback from the voices in my head scenario.
Speaker 3: I'm really not. I'm just being honest.
Speaker 1: Okay, Joe is six to one.
Speaker 4: Dang, Yeah, all right, let's go. Okay. Shane Mitchell. Okay, So Shane Mitchell. We know her from Pretty Little Liars. She's the founder and CEO of Bays. She has been in a relationship with Matt Babbel since twenty seventeen. Okay, they've been together for seven years. They have two kids together.
Speaker 1: Wow. Good.
Speaker 4: But they're still very far away from getting married. And so Shaye was doing an interview and Jenna Bush asked her. She incorrectly referred to him as Shay's husband before she corrected herself to say partner instead, and she said, I've manifested quite a few things in my life and getting married was never something that was right for me. I think for the both of us, everything works so smoothly. We're awesome partners in life, and so it got me thinking, if your great partners in life, why not get married?
Speaker 2: She's why, if your great partners in life, why do you need that? But that's got it figured out. Why do you need that? Why do you have to say, well, if you're doing that anyway.
Speaker 4: Do this, because I think she has not expressed that she has. Like some people don't want to get married because let's say they grew up in a divorce household, so they don't believe in marriage, or.
Speaker 1: They've just seen destructive marriages, or.
Speaker 4: They've seen destructive marriages. But I guess that would be Like my question is if maybe do you think by getting married that it's going to not go as well as it has been going for the last seven.
Speaker 2: Years, Like maybe maybe she believes it could be cursed if she does. Is My point is this, we on the outside should not have any opinion. Well, if it works for a couple, it works, Like why why do we have to raise the question? Well, if you just raised, which is, if they're together, why not get married? Like why even have that conversation? To me, that shouldn't exist because.
Speaker 4: To me, I think knowledge is power and sharing information and knowledge and maybe something that's working for her. If she shares that story and that journey, then maybe other people who feel that way can relate and be like okay, maybe because I think a lot of people do feel pressured to get married or that are going through that, and if Shay were to open up about why she doesn't want to per se, then maybe those people will be able to gain some knowledge from her insight. That's all not really an opinion, but more just like I want to ask questions because I just want to know.
Speaker 2: I think you and I are going to have different views on this. I did discover something that the name of your autobiography is going to be called.
Speaker 1: It got me thinking.
Speaker 3: I got me thinking, It got.
Speaker 1: Me thinking, you know, it gets me think, got me thinking, all.
Speaker 2: Right, one eight hundred five to one O two seven Here at Kiss.
Speaker 1: FM, Veronic is on the line.
Speaker 2: Oh she heard us talking about silent retreat. I've only seen it in the movies. I've only seen it one movie, Eat, Pray, Love, and that movie reruns in places where I catch it every season. Yeah it does, and I don't mind it. Actually, but I thought to myself, just as an exercise could if we were invited to a silent retreat, could we do it?
Speaker 1: I could not.
Speaker 2: I can't do I find I find this urge. I was in a parking lot yesterday and I really spoke. I just had a conversation with someone I was walking by I had the conversation. They didn't respond so much, but I how's.
Speaker 1: Your how are you? How's your day going? Beautiful? Yeah, I just like to talk to people.
Speaker 3: I don't know what is this person like on their way into the grocery store.
Speaker 1: I don't know what it is.
Speaker 2: Maybe because it's a big city, people get afraid at strangers talking to them sometimes. I sometimes I'm not I don't want anything. I'm just like saying hi. Yeah, I'm asking sell anything. I don't want to touch anything. I just don't see your car. I just want to say hi.
Speaker 3: Right, But we're also jaded.
Speaker 1: I like it. Veronica, Hi, Ryan. So you're speaking today, but normally you're not. Huh.
Speaker 8: You know it's just a few days out of every year that I go silent.
Speaker 1: You go silent a few days out of every year.
Speaker 8: Probably for a week every year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, En tell me why.
Speaker 8: Ooh. Well, the very first one I went to was because I was trying to find peace within myself about transitioning to having a lot of dietary restrictions, and so I was just looking for ways to manage that. But ever since then, it's because I love the relaxation and the surrender to quiet.
Speaker 1: Where do you do it?
Speaker 8: I go to different retreat centers around California, different goods retreat centers.
Speaker 2: And after you finished, how many days?
Speaker 8: I prefer ten or twelve day retreats.
Speaker 2: I saw the movie. So after you do how is your body reset? Because what from what I read and understand, Although I could never do it, it does really reset your whole body.
Speaker 8: Okay, you could totally do it. If I can do it, you can do it and body. I mean it's like a cleanse. They feed you really simply but really delicious, handmade food made with love. I'm both rested and exhausted from just sitting all day and meditating.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the thing. Like what do you do with your time?
Speaker 8: Sit for an hour, take a fifteen minute break and walk around.
Speaker 1: Sit all other people you high five? Do?
Speaker 9: Do you like?
Speaker 1: Work out at nod.
Speaker 8: Working out's not allowed? Eye contacts not allowed?
Speaker 1: Well, Tany's like that's some times around here.
Speaker 3: What yeah, right, I'm like miss eye contact.
Speaker 2: But she doesn't blink. I guess it is the opposite. Yeah, all right, so you do it. It's good for you. It is amazing that you can do. I think anytime you I love what you did to me. The message here is like you had to do something. Maybe it was for your health, to manage your dietary restrictions, and so you look from within to reset yourself, and you did it.
Speaker 1: I love that. That's great. Good for you.
Speaker 8: Oh, thank you. Yeah, it's an amazing experience. The first retreat I went to was tibetan Buddhist retreat, and the content of the retreat was so loving, like they just taught us about compassion for ourselves and each other the whole time, and I was cut after that. I came out of it just seeing the world with a new perspective.
Speaker 1: My gosh, you're relaxing me.
Speaker 3: But I know, honestly, ten to twelve days is so. I couldn't even make it till ten to twelve am.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well we all have some goals here. Well, thank you Roanka for sharing that story. I appreciate. I'm glad you're on the right path there. Yeah, we need more compassion for ourselves, wouldn't it be great?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I have zero compassion for myself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have loath She relaxed us, though. I wonder how we would be after that. I wonder how the show would be if we all went to a seven day retreat, take a week off, come back.
Speaker 1: How would this show?
Speaker 2: Would the pace of this show be because it's a lot of coming up, Yeah, it'd have to be a lot of Uh.
Speaker 3: I really do want to try and do it one day till noon.
Speaker 2: I remember when I moved here to Los Angeles and I was just I was so excited to be able to afford splitting a bedroom of rent with somebody.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: And as I worked longer and longer and got more jobs. The first home I ever owned was an apartment, was a kind of minium, and I bought that and I was so excited to have that kind of is life change, but it comes with responsibilities, and you're a little nervous when you're buying something on your own for the first time and you've never done it. So there's a new movement that I mean, Ruby, you and your family, your.
Speaker 1: Sisters talked about this a little bit. Did you call it?
Speaker 2: Did you call it what it's called housing, spousing or houses before spouses?
Speaker 7: No, we didn't have a name for it. But a few years ago my sisters and I actually considered this. We even talked to a loan officer got preapproved and everything. We never really you know, ended up doing it, but we thought about it because none of us were in a position to you know, we were either single or not ready to move in with our significant others, and so we're like, why not buy a home together? You know, it's really hard to buy a house on your own now because of you know, the rise of housing costs.
Speaker 2: So we're just like, and also, why burn red if you can start to build an asset or some.
Speaker 1: Apt exactly, And that was kind of the idea.
Speaker 2: They're calling it houses before spouses, the movement.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, I want to hear more.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and they're encouraging you know, younger people, millennials, gen zers to partner with friends or family members to become homeowners instead of going the traditional route and waiting for marriage. There's even a real estate agency that fully dedicates themselves to you know, basically helping out friends who want to go into home ownership together.
Speaker 1: This was something that we didn't even consider.
Speaker 2: I mean, the big apartment that we got, I told you about it olver in Santa Monica after I lived with Tanaz. We put five of us shared rent, five people shared rent, and it was like a townhouse, right vibe. But never did we think, hey, let's buy this thing. We all lived together, we paid rent, we burnt that cash, anything like getting it that.
Speaker 1: I mean, I wish we I kind of wish we did.
Speaker 9: I know.
Speaker 4: And that's what everybody's saying too, like I wish nobody regrets buying something earlier on in life.
Speaker 1: It's just, oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: Back in those days, if we could have purchased that, we would all done fine.
Speaker 4: But if you think about it, if you got a couple people in on it, you probably could have afforded it all together and then shared the us sold it whatever.
Speaker 3: However, many years later, why why were.
Speaker 1: We so naive?
Speaker 8: I know?
Speaker 2: Why don't we have this kind of skill set to think about these things?
Speaker 1: I know?
Speaker 3: My mom tried to tell me this twenty years ago.
Speaker 1: She did. She did.
Speaker 3: My mom really tried to get me to do.
Speaker 1: This with friends.
Speaker 4: I don't know exactly specifically who, but she was just like very much about do not rent, let's figure out asap, how to buy, let's figure it out going, Yeah, going with friends?
Speaker 7: Do it?
Speaker 1: Uh? Reb Now you are buying with your fiance.
Speaker 3: We're moving this weekend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're moving this.
Speaker 2: Weekend, So you're doing, uh, what are you? What do you call in your movement?
Speaker 7: I don't know, just finances exactly.
Speaker 3: Wait, are you guys buying Did you buy it?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 7: No, no, we're not buying rent a printing. Okay, yeah, we got a house together. But I love the idea of houses before spouse's though.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you brought that up well. As I said, I need minerals or something. After a Ryan's roses Thursday, you know, you feel a little like dehydrated almost, because it does take a lot out of it.
Speaker 1: Got takes a lot of takes a lot of this.
Speaker 2: I don't know when I after I do the show, it's physical to me, like I feel a little I'm a little tired of drained. It's not a non physical I guess. I try to explain it to my friends, They're like, why are you tired after doing the radio?
Speaker 3: Because you get wound up.
Speaker 1: I get wound up.
Speaker 2: It's like doing a It's kind of doing a presentation if you had to do a presentation at work every day for four hours.
Speaker 1: It's the similar. I think it's the similar energy output.
Speaker 4: It is and even though it's not like actual fighting like we're not really fighting. I feel like we do disagree often, and when you're trying to prove a point, it does like rattle you up inside.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't even I wouldn't even use negative words like disagree in fighting. Okay, well I would use I would use positive words like debating.
Speaker 3: Oh great, wow, like that perspective chain.
Speaker 2: I think that shifts the whole mood. And now I don't feel toxic when you yes, like you say toxic words.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: Well, debating is actually even better because when you're debating, you do you get like very energetic about it.
Speaker 3: You're passionate about your side.
Speaker 1: Do you want to do some an tomorrow? Yeah, you want to debate again? I love to make your debate.
Speaker 2: We're out of debating time today. So much debation going on here in this room. Mark, So much debation. I wonder what kind of debation was going on in the backroom. And we missed a lot with the mic coffee.
Speaker 7: It smells like Pacha mama back here?
Speaker 1: Did patcha mama beans did? But coffee beans?
Speaker 5: Come?
Speaker 2: Are you guys making fresh brewery grinding beans back there?
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 3: Beca everything?
Speaker 1: What'd you do?
Speaker 6: My entire coffee on me on the floor and.
Speaker 1: You're wearing cream.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but my pants are black, so that works. Nice? Nice?
Speaker 9: Is it?
Speaker 2: Is it actually my favorite bean of coffee or is it a generic coffee?
Speaker 6: It was actually the office coffee, which is then.
Speaker 1: It does not smell like Pacha Mama.
Speaker 11: I know, I know.
Speaker 8: You going.
Speaker 2: I'm just telling you a coffee. If you're a coffee person, that the bean is going to change your life. All right, we got to go. Then you know what happens not us next see you tomorrow. Thanks for listening.
Speaker 1: Bye, Thanks for listening So on Air with Ryan Seacrest. Make sure to subscribe and we'll talk to you again tomorrow.