Speaker 1: What's the most expensive trip you've ever planned for someone?
Speaker 2: Two million?
Speaker 1: Two million? How long was that trip?
Speaker 2: A week?
Speaker 1: A two million dollar a week trip?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's nothing.
Speaker 1: Cash Show, Cash Shows Show. Welcome to Tosh Show, the only podcast where you come for the interview, but just stay for the promo code. And that promo code usually is Tosh. I say, whenever you're checking out on any website and it says do you have a promo code? I would just type in Tosh. See if I don't throw you ten percent bone? Eddie?
Speaker 3: What up?
Speaker 1: Welcome back? Thanks Bud, holy cow. Last week just a ship without a course. Oh man, we were all over the place without you. A boat without a rudder, A boat without a rudder, that's what we were last week. How have you fully recovered?
Speaker 3: No, I have not. I got three more weeks in the sling. But whatever.
Speaker 1: Do you feel like you had to do this surgery?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I did have to do it, total tear. So I guess so.
Speaker 1: You feel like it was a success.
Speaker 3: I feel like it wasn't us.
Speaker 1: Do you think you'll be better than ever?
Speaker 3: I think my left arm is going to be just eighty percent of what it could ever be.
Speaker 1: So no, will you still be able to play the violin?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because the left arm I just studied under the chin.
Speaker 1: Could you play the violin before?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Oh? Okay. Now, Eddie and I are both veteran travelers. This episode I am looking forward to it today because we're just we're going to be focusing a lot on travel hacks, and you say, oh, well, what kind of hacks do you have that can relate to us in the back of the bus. I got a few. You know, if you're not able to fly private or first class, I got a few hacks for you at the airport. You ever do this one, Eddie, I call it my picnic. What you do if you're flying commercial coach, you stop off at Popeyes before you get to the airport. Get yourself a sixteen piece now that's gonna come with I believe, three signature sides and eight buttermilk biscuits. Now, when you board the plane, the smell, oh, it doesn't even matter if it's luke warm. At this point, people are gonna be itching like, oh that smost good. Now, you just you treat the flight like like a picnic. Who's in the people sitting next to you that you were? You know, fighting for elbow space here. Oh now, it's like, no, we're all sharing here. I got enough for everybody. We're just gonna eat fried chicken, biscuits and some sides. You can't go wrong with this hack. It works every time. You'll build lifelong friends and people that you know that aren't sitting by you, they're at least getting free smells. One of the biggest difference between commercial travel and private travel is you don't get to drive your car all the way up to the plane at airports. Wow, that's true, but no one can stop you from pretending your handicap. I believe it's a hip of violation if they ask. Better yet, fake a handicap and let them know your military Praay, get yourself a free coffee eddie. You ever checked luggage? Nope, of course not. You're a veteran traveler, but you're only allowed one carry on and one personal But guess what. You're also allowed to bring a pillow Mmm, here's the pill loophole. Okay, fill that pillow case with whatever you want. That's a whole other bag. See. The problem is when you have a carry on and you wear size twelve, you bring one extra pair of shoes. That's eating a third of your luggage space. Not with a pill loophole. You throw a couple pair of boots in there. That's fine. Boom saved you forty five minutes at the airport. I'll tell you the worst thing about flying commercial having a layover unless you embrace it. Treat whatever city that you have a layover in as just another little vacation city. Make the layover as long as possible. Five hours. Go into town. Try the local barbecue. Now you just cramp two vacations into one. That's ham finality. If you're at your vacation destination over a Sunday, oh, why don't you check out a local church. Start asking weird questions to people in the congregation. Make them think that you're some detective in town trying to solve some murder. By the way, even if it's not over a Sunday, you can still go to a church. They're usually open, usually have AA meetings. Ah, just stroll in there, tell a whale of a tale. They'll talk about you forever. And no matter what hotel you're at, I always you tip house keeping, Eddie, Yes, And why do you tip house keep from Daniel, because I force you to.
Speaker 3: You did.
Speaker 1: That's the craziest thing that people don't do.
Speaker 3: Never thought to do it.
Speaker 1: Got to tip them. You gotta tip they're going in there, they're cleaning up or disgust. The problem with tip and housekeeping is you're really putting them in a good mood for their next clean. You just got to pay it forward. You're hoping the person the room that you came into was tipped. You're hoping they were in a good headspace when they were scraping the jizz off the mister coffee. If you could afford to hire today's guest, you'd never need any of my travel hacks because she would have already taken care of everything for you. Enjoy, Pasha, My guest today proves that the ultra rich have lives so much better than anyone listening, and it's not even close. Please welcome the only person fancier than me who's ever set foot in this studio, luxury travel agent to the billionaires, Jacqueline. Thank you for doing this. See I love what you do, probably way more than you do.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm only doing it. They said you were going to become a member. I'm coming here to collect my money.
Speaker 1: According to the prerequisites that I've researched for you. I don't have enough money to be.
Speaker 2: A member, but we'll still take your money.
Speaker 1: I do think, though, that I travel well above my means.
Speaker 2: You honestly have to do today in order to feel great service. You actually have to go above anything in order to feel like you're taken care of and people listen to you and they care about you. It's really important.
Speaker 1: I just this is what I want to spend my money on. I don't blame you on so and when I work, you know, pretty much throughout the world, wherever there's English speaking people that want to pay to hear comedy, I will literally, as long as I break even, I'll spend ninety percent of what I'm paid on my travel.
Speaker 2: Because it's all honestly not worth to do the job to go travel right and be grossed out and then I feel like it's a shit show.
Speaker 1: No, no, I don't like the anxiety of travel unless it's like really fun and fancy. Let's get going. I got so many questions for you. First, we'll start this typical. Do you believe in ghosts? Maybe you grew up in Brooklyn, just so I know who I'm talking to here, though. Are we talking green Point or Brooklyn Heights?
Speaker 2: Neither Avenue? Why? And Ocean Parkway?
Speaker 1: Did you travel a lot as a child?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Where'd you visit? Like? What were vacations for you as a kid?
Speaker 2: Florida? Oh, it's Florida where Santa bell Island.
Speaker 1: They took a big hit last year, I think they did.
Speaker 2: And then we went to go visit grandparents in like pom Beach County. Nothing fancy, I know.
Speaker 1: We had the same life kind of Yep. I used to go to Florida and then I lived there.
Speaker 2: I lived there too. Were you on and off so many times? They've lived in Miami, I've lived in pom Beach County. I have a love hate relationship with it. Okay, it just seems like it'll be cool, and then every time I go there, it's literally horrific. The people, the food, It's disgusting.
Speaker 1: Tell me how you really feel. I hate Florida, Fine, you hate, but I may.
Speaker 2: I may move back at some point.
Speaker 1: So, I mean we all have to eventually, right, that's.
Speaker 2: The residency thing. And then no taxes is just so juicy.
Speaker 1: I don't care.
Speaker 2: You don't care.
Speaker 1: No, I love paying tons of taxes you do. Huh awesome? What does it matter?
Speaker 2: It really at the end of the day, it doesn't really matter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, I want to even start with this. You got kicked out of college while in Philadelphia and pretended to be pregnant to get readmitted. Now, absolutely, First of all, why were you kicked out?
Speaker 2: Grades were horrible? Never showed up? Was paying a service to write my papers?
Speaker 1: And then why would be in pregnant? Get you readmitted?
Speaker 2: Who knows it worked? Just came up with I'm just good at coming up with stuff. So when I got called into the dean's office, grades were horrific, never showing up. I was working two jobs at the time, and I just hated school, and so I just put on the faked tears and told him that I was pregnant and just going through a really rough time and there's really nothing else you can say besides get back to class.
Speaker 1: And did you turn your life around?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 1: And the grades went skyrocketing up?
Speaker 2: Not at all?
Speaker 1: No, Okay, did you even finish?
Speaker 2: I finished yet? Okay, the people that wrote my papers were really making me look so much smarter than I was.
Speaker 1: So you were cheating.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, Okay, it's the only way to get to the top, right.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I have never been to the top, but that was never my goal in life either.
Speaker 2: I was just always good at outsourcing and delegating. Even from a young age. My brother and sister used to hang up my clothes. I've never hung up my clothes before I was like seven, and they would be I would pay them like twenty five cents to like hang up all my clothes and make my bed for me.
Speaker 1: And how's that relationship with your siblings now?
Speaker 2: Not great? I don't talk, so I don't think it were. I guess delegation really hasn't worked out for me.
Speaker 1: All right, Explain to me exactly what you do for a living for people who would have no idea. Okay, and by the way, everyone that's listening to this is gonna hate us so much.
Speaker 2: Everyone always already hates me, so it's fine.
Speaker 1: Well, my fans love to point out how out of touch I am, but I enjoy sharing it with them, even though they get mad at me. Okay, all right, so let's explain it.
Speaker 2: I founded a company Siana Charles, seventeen years ago, and we serviced the lifestyle and travel for people that are worth one hundred million and above.
Speaker 1: Not just their travel, I mean everything that.
Speaker 2: It started off with just travel. So seventeen years ago, it started off as just a traditional travel agency, and then found out that basically learning people's passions and being an expert in every area of the world was important to be successful. And then now being asked to help people with access restaurants, help them get at ormes, bag help them get into a facialist that doesn't take new appointments, and so it's very much about access just as much as it is about travel.
Speaker 1: And how'd you get your clients? How'd you get your first client?
Speaker 2: Started the company seventeen years ago, had no clients, didn't come from a wealthy background, just couldn't like dip into Daddy's contacts. Spent like three years no clients at all. I would write the press in New York and tell them that I was the most exclusive travel company in the universe, and like started to get like little articles about myself. People would call, but I could tell that they weren't really wealthy, so I would turn them down and tell them that I was super busy with billionaires. That season My husband literally thought it was the biggest idiot because we were dead broke, eating pasta with butter. And then I finally got a call from a billionaire and they asked me to get their yacht into the Galapagos, and I said absolutely, We'd do that all the time hung up, found out that it was illegal due to environmental rights, and then figured out how to get it done and got it done, and like it was one client at a time.
Speaker 1: From there it is really ambitious.
Speaker 2: Made a bunch of money, and people thought at the time like an idiot spent every dollar on travel, probably waited another year to get a client. But realize as soon as I talked to them, because I did spend all that money on travel, that I like just got back from Paris and told him where I was eating, or just got back from the Seychelles and like was talking about the SPA and realized pretty quickly that being a subject matter expert, like it's what helped close the sale, and so spent the rest. I mean, I've been to ninety countries and it's always about learning the product.
Speaker 1: How long have you been married?
Speaker 2: Almost twenty years?
Speaker 1: And does he go on all these research trips with you.
Speaker 2: He does, Yeah, he hates it.
Speaker 1: Hey, aw, I'm sure he does. Why does he hate it?
Speaker 2: He likes routine? You're totally different. It's not his passion.
Speaker 1: I mean, well yeah, but I mean a nice hotel has to be.
Speaker 2: We don't do hotels. We do houses.
Speaker 1: You only do I do? I prefer houses to hotels. Are you worried you know the whole Airbnb world is or do you not deal with that level at all?
Speaker 2: I deal with it for myself, and you wind up finding really amazing people and you actually kind of learning this system a little bit. So Airbnb lucks, have you, Yes? Yeah, so they've kind of acquired all the people that were like the onesie twosie people that had their stuff on Google or by themselves anyway, So they're starting to acquire all the best stuff out there anyway. But I have like all these metrics that I use in order to find the house for myself. I'll start with Airbnb and my teams like a spreadsheet of like the thirty things that are the most important to me, and then after they fill out the spreadsheet with the check marks, I wind up finding like the most incredible, mind blowing home that shouldn't be on Airbnb.
Speaker 1: I mean sometimes you hear, but like like Rihanna, or they just find a house that's not even for rent.
Speaker 2: Stay at estates in Minorca with an orange grove. I've stayed at like the most incredible homes using Airbnb. I think it needs an enormous amount of research and time. But there's other ways to find stuff. If you don't even want to mess with Airbnb.
Speaker 1: I want, well, I'll get into what those things are because weed, even lux or any of those things that I find. It's it's tedious, and I'm like, I don't this isn't good enough.
Speaker 2: You have to go through the real estate agents, I know. So you have to find the people that sell the stuff that's ten million or more. Reach out to every single one of them and see what they're like back pocketing.
Speaker 1: And try to find real estate agents that have some pocket listings that will just rent it out in the meantime. That's what I think is right. I know what you do. I just don't want to pay your fee. Your yearly fee is tough.
Speaker 2: So then you're just seventy five K a year, Yeah, just base. But do you know how much people could waste by not having a service like ours. Travel is incredibly transactional. You could blow seventy five thousand on one trip and it'd be a shitty trip, and then then you're still if you're traveling all the time.
Speaker 1: Do your most of your clients have their own means of travel or do they do you have to charter flights for them?
Speaker 2: I would say ninety percent of them own their own plane.
Speaker 1: Ninety percent on their own plane, yep.
Speaker 2: Or sometimes they own their own plane and they just use it domestically and then they'll they like taking like an Emirates or a Singapore to further afield. It really just depends on.
Speaker 1: What's the biggest, largest actual jet. Any of your clients have G six okay, yeah, but they're not. None of them have like a seven seven seven, you know, one of those just enormous things where it's.
Speaker 2: Like people in the Middle East do yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: You deal with those people.
Speaker 2: Of course, we love them.
Speaker 1: Often during COVID when during the lockdown where you get in people to jump borders.
Speaker 2: We did it twice. We got people into Turkey and we got people into UK and avoided the shutdown, avoided everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah about drugs on a plane you ever have to deal with it.
Speaker 2: You can put them in your luggage.
Speaker 1: They really don't check, do they?
Speaker 2: They don't check? Yeah?
Speaker 1: No, what do people get for membership?
Speaker 2: Twenty four to seven? Access to me and my team?
Speaker 1: And what all are they? Are they only using it for vacations or what?
Speaker 2: Rich people don't take vacations?
Speaker 1: Well? What do we call it?
Speaker 2: Just a lifestyle? You just travel nomadically to pursue your passions and things that you like on a moment's notice.
Speaker 1: It sounds way cooler. Yeah, that sounds way cooler. Is seventy five K membership starting at? Is that starting at? What's the most that someone can pay?
Speaker 2: We've had people pay two fifty before.
Speaker 1: Well, what's the difference between the seventy five K access and the two fifty access?
Speaker 2: The people on their membership so like like multi generational family? Are you looking towards this two fifty one?
Speaker 1: No for you? The clients as is there a diagram? As the richer they get, are the are the request more ridiculous? Are they bigger assholes? How does it work?
Speaker 2: I think like a lot of new money people are definitely assholes, like they new money, Yeah, they definitely like want people to. I say that there's like the celebritization of travel. They want like when they arrive, like they want like a fucking motor cadive people and they want like everyone to like rush them to their room, like as if they're like a presidential candidate or something like. They want to feel really special, And I think people should always feel special, no matter how much money you have. Like I am obsessed with service, but I think like people have gotten like it's too much.
Speaker 1: That's interesting because I would always associate new money with they kind of have a grit of where they came from. Where's an old money.
Speaker 2: They're just no, no, old Many people are really kind. They're used to maybe they grew up with service. I think now like I've found this thing where let's say somebody has one hundred million dollars, somebody is worth a billion dollars. They're both sort of like trying to get their seat at the table. And people don't really care about the person that's worth a hundred million dollars. They don't necessarily care about the person that's worth a billion dollars. But we're constantly trying to get hotels and you know, other people to really care that they're there. I think it's amazing how much money people have made, but they do use it to value themselves and they want people to treat them accordingly.
Speaker 1: Bunch of jerks, right, a launch of jerks. What percentage are women?
Speaker 2: We deal ninety nine percent with men. It's in men or the CEOs.
Speaker 1: That's got to change.
Speaker 2: Okay, you're going to change it.
Speaker 1: Yep, I'm going to do my job, all right. What's the most expensive trip you've ever planned for someone?
Speaker 2: Two million?
Speaker 1: Two million? How long was that trip? A two million dollars week trip?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's nothing.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean it's that's the most expensive one you've ever done.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it happens often. People just spend money like it's going out of style.
Speaker 1: What percentage your clients are American?
Speaker 2: It tastes ninety percent.
Speaker 1: Okay, it seems like Europeans enjoy vacation more.
Speaker 2: But they're cheap.
Speaker 1: We've got the richer people.
Speaker 2: Huh, they're cheap. They're definitely frugal. They'd like to travel totally different, especially UK market. I'd say the best markets are Asia, Middle East and then America. People just spending they want the best of the best and they're willing to pay for it.
Speaker 1: And you get kickback from everything, no nothing.
Speaker 2: And say nothing. I said no, no, yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: So somewhere in between everything and nothing is your kickback. Hotels give you a little kickback.
Speaker 2: Will taste ten percent? Yeah that's it's barely a taste. It's barely paying for my dog.
Speaker 1: Okay. Yeah, well your dog probably eats well, he's okay.
Speaker 2: He eats salmon, wild salmon. Yeah. And zucchini.
Speaker 1: Oh they like zucchini.
Speaker 2: Huh he like zucchini. Yeah.
Speaker 1: What kind of dog is it? Yurikyah?
Speaker 2: I guess Yeah, I just look like a Yorki owner, right do you?
Speaker 1: Will? You travel with your dog?
Speaker 2: Always travel with my dog. And we're not allowed to take cars. He gets really not seas like, he gets really sick in the cars, so we have to take helicopters.
Speaker 1: You don't have to, No, I have to.
Speaker 2: I don't want to hear him cry. It's annoying. He puke, he pukes, He like starts.
Speaker 1: Like I had I have two dogs, but prior dog couldn't drive. It always got six.
Speaker 2: Got from Yeah, it goes absolutely ham and like is just like hacking, and it's just like a whole thing. So we're just like fuck this and we'll take helicopters.
Speaker 1: Now, what about countries that have quarantine laws? How do you get around there? You just don't go there.
Speaker 2: No, So like for Vietnam, we'll stay there for two months. We give him like a handler and a babysitter, and then we'll go like hang around and then he'll stay there.
Speaker 1: What about Hawaii? Can you get your dog to Hawaii? Now? You can't try it. It's such a pain.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and Australia too.
Speaker 1: I know Australia is bad. Ye Hawaii, I've pulled off before you have. But I don't do it anymore.
Speaker 2: It's not worth it.
Speaker 1: No, what's the it place now that is going to be ruined because of social media?
Speaker 2: Oh, it's already ruined. Centrope. It just it's turned into like a LVMH sort of billboard.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: People go there, and everyone wants to feel special, everyone wants to feel super rich. It's just like a play on itself. That's what people want today. People want to feel like they're doing the same thing as other people that have money. So everyone goes to Paris, everyone goes to Santropez. Everyone sort of does the same things.
Speaker 1: Do you like Paris?
Speaker 2: I have like a love hate relationship with it. I find it to be aggressive at times.
Speaker 1: What's the hotel I like in Paris? Law Reserve, Law Reserve. You don't Law Reserve.
Speaker 2: I like it?
Speaker 1: You like it?
Speaker 2: I like other places better.
Speaker 1: Okay, but but that's where I stay.
Speaker 2: I just don't like Jack Garcia the designer. So you like dark woods and maroons, no like I like the location, like Gabriel.
Speaker 1: I like the location. I like Boutique. I like that it doesn't feel like heavily traffic.
Speaker 2: Then I have the perfect place for you.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, what is it?
Speaker 2: I just got back the New show Part hotel. It's next to the Ritz. It has no lobby, so you don't have a bunch of people walking through the lobby. It's sixteen it's fifteen sweets. It's truly incredible. Okay, I think it blows the Reserve away. Oh geez, sorry, Michelle Ribier.
Speaker 1: The big chain hotels. Your favorites that are nice? Zero? You don't like four Seasons at all.
Speaker 2: I think they're fine. In let's see what's my favorite four seasons? Like four Seasons Florence is amazing. I think like certain ones are great, but I think as a brand that's too much focused on growth and like every hotel looks the same, and so I don't really like the big chains anymore. Okay, so Marriott bought Bulgarie and Ritz Carlton, and I think like people have used points to get into those hotels. I do think luxury and travel should be available to everyone, right. I think that everyone should be able to like have that special moment. So I don't want to say that it shouldn't be for them, but I think when a hotel has to service the ultra high net worth at the same time as people that aren't, I think it's sort of skew service because it has to be geared to everyone. Like for my company, the reason it is membership is because I only service one type of person and I know exactly what they want, and I don't open it up to everyone, and it sort of messes with.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't imagine if you hung out with eight figure millionaires.
Speaker 2: It was so so bad gross, just like TMZ saw me doing. That would be so horrible.
Speaker 1: It's just it's like you didn't even try, right. Have you ever been to a sandals resort in your life.
Speaker 2: No, and I never will have you. Huh, it's not good.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: No, do you.
Speaker 1: Ever use I use a tablet hotels dot com? You ever used that website.
Speaker 2: Like twenty years ago?
Speaker 1: Oh? Man, you can't judge me. Listen, I'm not at the level that your clients are at, so I.
Speaker 2: Feel like, but you are, though mentally I can see it. Mentally are there? You just I don't think you know how to you.
Speaker 1: Know, people, There's just a lot.
Speaker 2: It's a lot.
Speaker 1: The environment. I always like to point out to be like, oh, you fly private and that's bad for the environment. But no, no, I do a lot of times. Get dead legs.
Speaker 2: Okay, do you really care about the environment? I mean, of course you care about the environment, But do you really care about like carbon emissions and a private plane?
Speaker 1: No, I said, I offset it by having an electric truck and dead legs. Okay, the plane's gonna fly anyway. I just get to say, Okay, no, I'm kidding. Tell people what it costs to fly private from LA to Europe.
Speaker 2: Um, I'd say like one hundred and twenty five grand. So it's fifty grand from New York to LA. So yeah, maybe like one hundred and twenty five.
Speaker 1: Each way each way. Yeah, Now do you ever fly with your clients?
Speaker 2: I've flun with George Bush before.
Speaker 1: And George Bush the president.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've flun with a few clients.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the weird one to drop?
Speaker 2: Right, Well, who is it going to drop? Like?
Speaker 1: I don't know, the homeless guy down the road. I mean, like who was unhoused?
Speaker 2: But no, oh sorry, right?
Speaker 1: Has anybody ever asked you to send them to Epstein's Island?
Speaker 2: No? But I was just talking to somebody. I was talking to some guy from the robber Port. He was interviewing me about private islands, and there's a private island that just opened that actually looks at Epstein's Island. Oh, and I was like, that could be like a cool excursion to like take a boat over or see if anybody's on there.
Speaker 1: What's his name? Was that magician Copperfield?
Speaker 2: Mister Kay?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that island got some bad publicity for a while there. Yeah, you ever rent that one out for I've put.
Speaker 2: It in proposals before for like corporate events. But if there's like sex things going on there, I don't think we'll be recommending it anymore.
Speaker 1: Do you ever? What about the holes? Billionaires taking weird sex trips? Is that? Do you know about this? Do you do? You book it? If you blind eye to.
Speaker 2: It, and if you'll ask us to book it, we'll book it. There is like an eyes wide shut moment that's happening in Beverly Hills.
Speaker 1: Oh really Yeah?
Speaker 2: Did you want the address? No? Okay, no, but I like to know that it exists, it is, it's there? Really yeah, I'd say there's not a ton of sex stuff that we've come into contact with, but it's out there and if people ask for it. I mean it's by judge.
Speaker 1: All your clients ship their luggage.
Speaker 2: As do I one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: If you're taking just a short trip, it's really.
Speaker 2: Low level to carry your own luggage.
Speaker 1: What's the best suitcase?
Speaker 2: Ramoa trunk plus only in metal.
Speaker 1: Do you ever use space bags?
Speaker 2: What is that? Is?
Speaker 1: Those plastic bags where you vacuum out the air and it just shrinks.
Speaker 2: Have time for space bags?
Speaker 1: I now have these gross, cheap clear plastic bags. Why that we just because I've got kids and white man, I'm like, I don't care about luggage. You more like just fill it up, load it up.
Speaker 2: You can do that and still have nice luggage though, Like I know, expensive luggage and you can just That's why I buy the trunk plus. I buy the trunk plus so I can just throw all my shit in and I don't have to I don't have to fold it. And then I have one or two sometimes my husband has one. And then we started this new thing called backstock, and so I bring every single thing that I'm obsessed with in my life in backstock. Like I use a different toothbrush every time I brush my teeth.
Speaker 1: I have like every time, even when you're home at your.
Speaker 2: House hundred percent. Why would you use the same toothbrush like thirty cents?
Speaker 1: Well they're not thirty cents, But I also don't you don't use it like an oral b like an electric one, or.
Speaker 2: I want to change it every time.
Speaker 1: Well, you can change the head, I guess if you want to. But those heads aren't cheap either.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I bring everything in back sock. I have, like my own tea. I have, like a scale.
Speaker 1: I have a scale. What's the scale for?
Speaker 2: I want to keep myself accountable, I know, like my target weight.
Speaker 1: When do you weigh yourself?
Speaker 2: Just so I know in the morning, Yeah, in the morning.
Speaker 1: Have you ever pooped yourself as an adult? Like accidentally? Almost always, almost always, most always, But you haven't.
Speaker 2: I haven't.
Speaker 1: Fully, Yeah, shit your pants.
Speaker 2: No. Whenever I eat spicy food or wherever we're like driving, I have to always pull over at gas stations.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I can't see you. Fancy you at a gas station using the high low.
Speaker 2: I don't care. Okay, better than shitting yourself.
Speaker 1: Well, that's fair point.
Speaker 2: I have considered diapers. I think it's super smart.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, of course it's smart. If you have a problem, but you don't look as cute in diapers.
Speaker 2: Maybe you can get cute diapers. Maybe that's a new market.
Speaker 1: That's not there's no market for cute diapers for adults. Talk about your laundry situation. When you travel, you sending everything out constantly.
Speaker 2: If you're saying it houses, my husband's doing it like every day.
Speaker 1: Your husband is. He is a team player.
Speaker 2: He has learned to become one. Haven't you fired him many times?
Speaker 1: And he just is like, all right, that's okay.
Speaker 2: What else is he going to do?
Speaker 1: I don't I don't know what does he do?
Speaker 2: He helps me out wherever he can. And he's also a drummer.
Speaker 1: Oh, look at you.
Speaker 2: Everyone always gives me that look.
Speaker 1: Ah, you did it, I did it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got a drummer. He's really handsome.
Speaker 1: Well sure he is. Yeah, I mean he's a drummer. Yeah, it's cool.
Speaker 2: Not all drummers look great? No, No, have you seen them on Instagram?
Speaker 1: No? I don't look at drummers on Instagram.
Speaker 2: You should.
Speaker 1: Why would I be looking at you?
Speaker 2: Should? You should look at drummers on Instagram? All right, that's why I'm so proud to have a handsome one.
Speaker 1: Wellness is important to you.
Speaker 2: Yes, all right? I hate that word though.
Speaker 1: Okay, sorry, what what word? What would be better? Self help? What do you want me to say?
Speaker 2: No, there is no other word for it.
Speaker 1: Sorry. How do you handle eating out constantly?
Speaker 2: When I rent homes, we cook a lot and we have chefs. I don't like eating out constantly. I feel like a bloated turn that's the downside. Yeah, that's an issue.
Speaker 1: I like hiring a chef, but I don't travel with a chef. That's too much for me.
Speaker 2: It's not necessary to travel with them. We just hire amazing people. We just had a chef in Abiza for a week and I just feel like lighter. And I like eating fish too.
Speaker 1: I love eating fish.
Speaker 2: Yep, and no sugar at all. There's tips and tricks, and if I do stay at a hotel, I have a rider to not leave, you know, crappy desserts and stuff when I arrive, because I'll eat it all and then I'll feel guilty later on.
Speaker 1: As soon as you walk in, I want there to be stuff laid out.
Speaker 2: I don't want the sugar.
Speaker 1: You're really anti sugar? Huh?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What about like like a seasonal popcorn.
Speaker 2: If it's not GMO and all that other good stuff.
Speaker 1: I mean you're fancy. Yeah wait, I heard tell me if this is true that you occasionally or coffee enemas yet true or false?
Speaker 2: Did one this morning feel phenomenal? Emptied out? Feel great?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 2: Are you in touch with your liver? Do you know like about your No?
Speaker 1: I don't know about it all. How much coffee are we talking about though? Like Starbucks size vente?
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, it's my husband makes it. It's a it's a large cup. We have. We have the travel enemas in the backstock bag. It feels so good. And then we go like four times a year to bot and boden to clean out our liver where bought and boden?
Speaker 1: I don't know what? Oh is it in Germany?
Speaker 2: And incredible spas?
Speaker 1: You love spas?
Speaker 2: I do, but I don't. I like spas, real spas.
Speaker 1: What about the Asian ones where they just rub you violently?
Speaker 2: Obsessed? I usually go to India, though, because they rub you violently for five hours a day.
Speaker 1: What country has the best service?
Speaker 2: I'd say Japan. China has incredible service a Singapore. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I love Mexico.
Speaker 2: I like it, but I just overeat on the chips.
Speaker 1: So I really that really is a concern. You don't trust yourself around good food?
Speaker 2: No, no, just chips.
Speaker 1: It's just chips.
Speaker 2: Chips and margaritas are a major issue for me.
Speaker 1: I understand, So.
Speaker 2: I wind up leaving. I'm like, I hate Mexico, but I really just hate myself.
Speaker 1: Spacewalks. Any of your clients ever asked for spacewalks?
Speaker 2: No, I think it's so stupid.
Speaker 1: What about Titanic you sticking them in submersibles?
Speaker 2: I don't do it. I think it's just so stupid.
Speaker 1: What's the one country everyone should go to before they die?
Speaker 2: China? I love it. People are afraid to go there. I think it's an incredible dynamic. I think it's clean, I think it's old, it's new. The food is amazing, that people are amazing. I absolutely love China.
Speaker 1: What about North Korea? You ever send any clients there?
Speaker 2: No, I'm going to go. It's opening up in November, So I'm definitely going to go.
Speaker 1: It's opening in November.
Speaker 2: They're going to allow certain tourists.
Speaker 1: And do you fit that category?
Speaker 2: Probably not, but I'll find a way to get in. I love Korea. I go a few times a year for facials and shopping, and so North Korea would be incredible.
Speaker 1: I don't think their facials are going to be better than South Korea's.
Speaker 2: Maybe I'll let you know right.
Speaker 1: What about Indonesia? You a fan about the Maldives? You love it?
Speaker 2: Hate them? Ma Al thieves love Indonesia?
Speaker 1: Why do you hate them? All thieves?
Speaker 2: Because it's fake. There's no fish in the sea, there's no coral left, there's no food, there's no real culture. You don't really know that you're celebrating, like Maldivian culture, Like there's no such thing. You just go to some fancy resort that has blue water and like people think that it's just so exotic.
Speaker 1: If you do, no, I love your take.
Speaker 2: If you're going to go somewhere interesting and you want to be around that area, then I'd rather go to Sri Lanka or southern India. I mean, I just think the Maldives is just so cheesy at this point.
Speaker 1: What about Russia? You like Russia obsessed? You're obsessed with Russia.
Speaker 2: It's so glamorous it hurts. It's unbelievable. Everything from massages to food to service is just beyond What about their prisons incredible? I'm sure they're beautiful, lots of gold.
Speaker 1: M rank these types of clients from hardest to easiest to please, Okay, tech bro, new money, hardest, why didn't it finish?
Speaker 2: That doesn't even matter.
Speaker 1: Entertainer, athlete, royalty, generational.
Speaker 2: Wealth, generational wealth, easiest, royalty tied or second easiest. Athletes like easy as well. It's just the tech bro that's just like they think they can do everything better because they have Google. They think they can Google their way through life, and it just doesn't work like that.
Speaker 1: I think I think I would agree with it based off of nothing. Right, Where are you at on these this generational wealth. Is it too much? Is there going to be a ceiling to this? Is it going to stop? Why is it?
Speaker 2: They said it's going to be the most transfer in the next five years of generational.
Speaker 1: Wealth because of the just these old people dying off.
Speaker 2: Yep, I can't wait, you can't wait. Yeah, it's going to be amazing for my business.
Speaker 1: Are you going to work with all the all the kids they see me, they.
Speaker 2: Work with a lot of the kids.
Speaker 1: Now, yeah, okay, do you have a lot of entertainer clients or no?
Speaker 2: Just as long as they're willing to pay for stuff. Right there, used to have everything being for free. So if they're used to paying and they want to pay, and they're open to that, then we'll take them on as clients. But we're not taking them on for free, nor are we bartering with hotels to get them free stays.
Speaker 1: I love what you're saying. There was a time in my career where I could do a little bit of bartering.
Speaker 2: It's not even worth it. It's it's not even worth it. You get like they it's just they're not even worth it.
Speaker 1: I don't want to do, don't it. So I don't want to be obligated in any way, like, hey, will you promote our business? I'm like, no, I'm not gonna promote your business.
Speaker 2: It's not even worth it. I mean I pay. I used to get everything for free. I pay my way now because if it sucks, like I want to be able to say it, I don't want to like have to think that I'm going to book it. We have broker to deal before for a major A the celebrity to get them and like twenty people a whole free trip. We got it done, but it's never doing it again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what what do you get out of that?
Speaker 2: We charged a really have defee. Okay, but it's just like so fucking stupid. Honestly, it's like you have the money. Person is worth literally eight hundred million dollars and had their entire team work on getting everything for free, and it's like time is fucking money, Like you might as well just pay for the thing and then have your team work on something else. It's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
Speaker 1: Did that boat sinking affect business? No? You know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: The yacht?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the yacht.
Speaker 2: No, not at all.
Speaker 1: The problem with yachts is you can't get that many people to sleep on a boat.
Speaker 2: I think there's like a limit after I think like eleven or something. Right, Why are you trying to pile up the boat though?
Speaker 1: That's a good question.
Speaker 2: That's just super gross.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't want to be gross. But you know, if you have a couple and they have two kids, it's like it quick the numbers quickly jump up when I only need you know, three rooms, but now it's like twelve people like that, and I would get.
Speaker 2: Boats in like the one hundred to one hundred and twenty five foot. I mean, you don't need you don't need the mega yacht, right, you just need you need a nice sized boat with four cabins.
Speaker 1: Probably you hear that I don't need a mega yacht. Are people renting a lot of boats? Is that?
Speaker 2: Is that one hundred percent we push it? I mean I think it's honestly, there's no better trip than a yacht. It's like you have like most yachts are owned by billionaires, and the billionaire buys this asset and then trains and finds this incredible team in order to service him. And then by the time you get there, like the captain is unbelievable. The chef is amazing, all of the team is incredible. They're used to serving at the highest level, and so that's the expectation as opposed to hotels, which you know, can have basic rooms for millennials and then they have like this trophy suite. But like this team on a yacht is just is aiming for excellence in every way, shape and form.
Speaker 1: That's interesting. I should maybe look into this.
Speaker 2: You would be blown away. But it depends on the location. It depends on everything. It like depends on if you want to go, like a lot of people would either go remote with it, right, if you want to go like visit islands that you can't get to by other means, or if you want to like be in the scene and you want to like have your shirt off and be like jumping around in copery and like want everyone to see.
Speaker 1: You, right like Leo, maybe with with like a young new girl that these dates exactly.
Speaker 2: If you want to go Leo, then you can do like a copery moment, or you can do like islands of Sardinia and Sicily and make it more like remote and really special.
Speaker 1: I like that idea. Yeah, what about dude, now, do I sleep on the boat or do you just use the boat for like the.
Speaker 2: Sleep on the boat and some days you get off and you do a great lunch. Other days when you're at sea, like the captain and shuffle designed like a really cool meal for you. It's truly like six star luxury.
Speaker 1: Okay, what's this trip cost to me for? And do I have to do longer than a week? I don't like traveling longer than a week.
Speaker 2: No, it's the boats are only seven days.
Speaker 1: Okay, So what's this trip cost to me?
Speaker 2: Where do you want to go with it?
Speaker 1: The latter that the island hopping, they're more remote, so I.
Speaker 2: Think it could cost you maybe two hundred grand.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's a lot of money.
Speaker 2: It's honestly so worth worth it. It is really worth it. And it's just I think it spoils people because I think it like then you're already planning like the next season. It's it's absolutely incredible. It's worth every fucking penny.
Speaker 1: And when do I have to do this? What season is the right season you.
Speaker 2: Can do it? I would do it May to September. If you want to save a little bit of money, you can do it in September after the rush, or you can do it a little bit like, don't do it in July and August.
Speaker 1: You're going to pay the most. What about January? I get a real good deal then.
Speaker 2: Or no, I don't think there's anybody going out in the Mediterranean in January. Why because it's like forty degrees.
Speaker 1: That's when I want to go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're you're one of those shoppers. Okay, yeah you should enjoy.
Speaker 1: Uh, everybody who's on my show, I give them a gift. Okay, you know that's the right response, is not excited.
Speaker 2: I literally hate receiving gifts because they're always bad.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, here, you're going to love this. The gifts that I give are just things around my house that I don't want to see anymore.
Speaker 2: Awesome, So I have an errand to throw it out.
Speaker 1: Right, I'm basically giving you my trash to throw away this. I have a backstock of these, Okay. I always travel with the carbon monoxide alarm.
Speaker 2: Love put it in backstock, baby.
Speaker 1: Right, you throw that, brilliant You throw that in. Especially if your clients you have kids that they have clear kids, you want one of them to kill their kids in these airbnbs.
Speaker 2: Has this ever come in handy for you?
Speaker 1: No, it's never gone off, but I always throwed in because I've read the horror stories. We're like they all they rented a house and nobody woke up.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, that's one gift. Okay, so I get two.
Speaker 1: This is stuff from my hotel. When I check in a hotel, I don't drink champagne.
Speaker 2: They just gifted champagn hilarious.
Speaker 1: I like this one. This is a two dollars bottle.
Speaker 2: Amazing and look at wow we got age to it.
Speaker 1: It has the card from the Mirage that is no longer a hotel in Vegas. Brilliant, Daniel, look at that thank you I'll be card. Thank you for all you do. We appreciate it so much. Shock and I do shows there. Okay, but I didn't. I didn't take the thank you. I didn't take the champagne. So I give you the champagne.
Speaker 2: Okay, awesome. What else we got? We got something else?
Speaker 1: There's a puzzle.
Speaker 2: Why do we get three? I feel comfortable with one.
Speaker 1: I'm giving you more. There's way This puzzle has been out on a table in my house for maybe three months, with like barely the edge done. So this morning I told my wife I'm done with this puzzle, and I just undid it and I'm giving you that puzzle.
Speaker 2: Awesome.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is a this is a valid Triple A card. You were going to get discounts. I don't drive, but thanks, But it's my wife's I've set that on the counter. I said, here's your new Triple A card, and it's been on the counter for a month. She will not pick it up and put it in her wallet. So guess what. Now you're getting her Triple A card and you'll get those discs.
Speaker 2: What else we got down there?
Speaker 1: Now? This is a facelift mask that is in my hotel.
Speaker 2: Gold is supposed to be really good.
Speaker 1: It's supposed to be good. That's in the penthouse at the Cosmopolitan where I work. Now, it's a great place, so I appreciate that. You're welcome.
Speaker 2: I'll put it on the next time I'm doing my coffee on.
Speaker 1: Man, this is a thunder jacket for your dog, but I don't think it's gonna work.
Speaker 2: It didn't.
Speaker 1: It didn't work for my dog. Perfect, And then I got I don't Your kis are probably too small for these little sweaters.
Speaker 2: Wait, there's so many gifts here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but these are just some sweaters because I have a small dog. But she's too old now to put on clothes because she gets angry.
Speaker 2: Okay, I appreciate it. Thank you. I have nothing for you.
Speaker 1: No, I don't want anything. It's just for you. We'll get that off my desk. Yeah, we gotta set that down or something.
Speaker 2: We gotta go.
Speaker 1: It's like I'm gonna set it down please. I mean I don't have a staff. Oh wait, I have one more thing for you.
Speaker 2: Oh god.
Speaker 1: Sorry, it's to up your enema game. I got you a small uh.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. I need this for backstock because every time I go to hotels we ask for a French press. That's cool, thank you.
Speaker 1: So there you got a French press as well for your enemas or whatever you're going to do with it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Talk about the difference between travel pre and post COVID.
Speaker 2: It's an absolute shit show. Now service is horrific. Everything is booked up, everything is booked. People actually cared before COVID. Now it's just about money. I mean, I.
Speaker 1: Feel like they're getting rates that they never got before.
Speaker 2: They're getting rates that they've never gotten before. The average hotel room now, the basic hotel room is twelve hundred dollars plus tax. General managers sit into an office. They don't even come out and greet you. It's all about money. It's a disgrace. Honestly, what's going on in hospitality?
Speaker 1: All right? Geez, what do you tip housekeepers?
Speaker 2: Zero?
Speaker 1: I don't like to hear that.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: You should always tip housekeepers? Really, yes, I always leave money for housekeeper, or you.
Speaker 2: Leave like that, twenty dollars on the counter kind of thing.
Speaker 1: Men min a night?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 1: Twenty men a night.
Speaker 2: That's amazing. I'm going to start doing that.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I never thought about that. Come on, how do they know it's for them?
Speaker 1: And they know it's for them? There's money out?
Speaker 2: No, that's called stealing.
Speaker 1: No, it's not. We've already checked out.
Speaker 2: You checked out and you left twenty dollars mm hm oh.
Speaker 1: Or but if I was there for six nights, I left, I left whatever six times twenty.
Speaker 2: I'm honestly the most generous person I know, and I feel like it's better to also like give gifts and be thoughtful instead of just throwing money at people.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not. I'm not going to buy a gift for the housekeeper at the hotel.
Speaker 2: Why you're out all day? You can just like.
Speaker 1: I I got I got shows to do and stuff.
Speaker 2: Oh I forgot. You're so busy.
Speaker 1: I'm so busy. When you were a kid, you thought that you were like were destined to be a billionaire one percent.
Speaker 2: I was always super weird. My family would be like downstairs, like beating up the family dog, and I'd be like upstairs, like making a business plan. Why were they beating up the dog like in a playful way, Like they're like, you know, roughing it up, and I'm upstairs like just reading the encyclopedia. Like I always like wanted something more.
Speaker 1: My mom showed me something that I did. I think it was in kindergarten. I'm not sure, but it was like every kid had to put there favorite car, and I had put a car service.
Speaker 2: Love.
Speaker 1: That was what I wanted. I loved driver. Absolutely, that really hasn't changed. You said, luxury means something different to everyone. Absolutely, what would be your perfect trip?
Speaker 2: I mean I take it every day. I mean I'm always on it. I love relaxing. I mean I just rented a house in Abisa for a week, and it was incredible. I mean, like a great fish lunch and you know, a chef at night, running a boat. I just like chilling.
Speaker 1: You didn't do a ton of work while you were there.
Speaker 2: I mean I visited a million restaurants for clients.
Speaker 1: Okay, so that's what you're doing. Yeah, it's all a big write off. Yep, all your trips always Jesus, pretend you don't have endless amounts of money. What's the best travel tips you could give random people?
Speaker 2: Listen? I think that there's no bad place to go in this universe. But I think people should just go wherever they can afford or go. I mean, it's always amazing to discover.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't mind any place.
Speaker 2: I'm same, That's what I'm saying. Like, I love everywhere.
Speaker 1: I'm a fan.
Speaker 2: I love driving across this country and like stopping at shit keck places and eating barbecue, like I truly love everywhere.
Speaker 1: You like Cracker Barrel? No, you've never been at a cracker Barrel.
Speaker 2: I've been there once.
Speaker 1: What'd you get breakfast lunch?
Speaker 2: Probably some meat dish, but was it a lunch? Then it was like luncheh hunt.
Speaker 1: Did you get biscuits or corn bread?
Speaker 2: Probably both?
Speaker 1: Oh, you can get a variety basket love carbs. That's funny.
Speaker 2: What's your favorite place to travel?
Speaker 1: H like personal if if I'm being honest, I'd rather not be anywhere home.
Speaker 2: Same like, I love being at home. I'm a super homebody.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, listen, Jacqueline, this is this is very informative. Thank you very much for being on the show. And I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Thank you for having me. I really appreciate it as well.
Speaker 1: All right, Pasha, I want to thank Jacqueline for being on the show. Oh and I can't wait for all of my viewers to start using her service at the base rate of seventy five thousand dollars a year. Let's do some plugs boyswarpink dot com. You can check Eddie Gosling's tour dates out and my tour dates. Come see me in New Orleans at or Hawaii or Reno or some random place in Washington. That'd be fun. Let's get to our free plug. We should have come up with a better name than just free plug. What do we got this week? It's bowling against Bullies? You like to bowl don't you ed love bowling? You love bowling? Well, if you're in Dayton, Ohio on Sunday, September twenty ninth, you could participate in Bowling against Bullies. It's at the uh what is it? Polking Polking Lane, South YEP from seven to nine pm. Come bowl with the Detour programming corporated as we Bowl against Bullying. All proceeds from this event will go towards anti bullying and suicide prevention programming. Now, how much is it going to cost to eradicate bullying in Dayton, Ohio? Tickets range from fifteen dollars all the way to one hundred and forty five. Now, for fifteen dollars, you can come, have dinner and cheer on your favorite team or bowler. That's pretty good deal, right, yeah, fifteen bucks. You don't have to bowl. You just get to have dinner at a bowling alley which is known for fine cuisine. You don't have to get your fingers in that disgusting ball. Youth bowlers can get three hours of bullying. Bullying O bowlling is this tongue twister? Youth bullers can get three hours of bullying three hours of bowling shoes and dinner for fifteen bucks. Well, they said it's from seven to nine. That's only two hours. How are they getting three hours of bullying going to midnighte you gotta go past the allotted time. Thirty dollars you get three hours unlimited bowling. Oh so it's not unlimited, it's bullying as much bowling as you can do in three hours. You get shoes, dinner, and for fifty you can bring a friend. This is great, great, it's a great thing that's going on in Dayton, Ohi. You want to bring your own squad one hundred and forty five, You and five others get three hours of unlimited bowling, shoes, dinner, and once again, remember you're bullying. You're bullying against bullies. It's just so hard at uh pol king? Is it pol king.
Speaker 3: Pulking?
Speaker 1: Pol King Lane South. It's located at eighty eight seventy one Kingsridge Drive in Dayton, Ohio, between the Walmart Supercenter and and Minards and Menards. Oh man, I hate bullies. I hate bullying too, though I don't know who. I hate bullies more. I'll spare no expense when it comes to striking away bullies to the gutters. Okay, I get it. That's a fun free play. Well, I hope we help them. At least they sell an extra ticket or two. See you guys next week.