Speaker 1: Gambling was something that I did.
Speaker 2: This is Dan Patrick takes a gamble.
Speaker 1: One of my bookies died at the kitchen Table.
Speaker 2: A podcast vehicle for Dan to talk about his love of gambling.
Speaker 1: One bet, another bet, another.
Speaker 2: Bet without doing the actual gambling.
Speaker 3: You're a coward.
Speaker 1: It's easy to have a scapegoat.
Speaker 2: And now joined by bad Larry Shay and Irving and Dylan the graphics guy.
Speaker 1: I have friends.
Speaker 2: Here's Dan Patrick.
Speaker 1: Hey Larry, Hello, Hello Dan. Yes, yes, it's me.
Speaker 4: How are we doing, buddy?
Speaker 1: Everything's good. Starting lineup. We've got Dylan in here, We've got Shayan, Irving, Ray Dio the producer, Marvin is here, and we welcome back Sammy Pa. Yeah, hello Sam, Sammy P who correctly predicted the Chiefs would be in the Super Bowl. Is that correct that you went out on a limb and you said that Keeps would be in the super Bowl?
Speaker 3: That one's not exactly bold. Unfortunately, you're right, it's not.
Speaker 1: But I was told, you know, Ray Reg's you know, Sammy P. Pick campas City go to the Super Bowl. Goo. That's not a stretch, I mean, that's I mean, that's not showing your brilliance.
Speaker 3: No, it's just math. I've done it the last six years at six to one, and they've been to five super Bowls.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So it does two things. It puts you in a good spot and it also alleviates the rage from the Chiefs getting back to a super Bowl. It's nothing. I'm not reinventing the wheel on.
Speaker 1: That is everybody cheap down, it's I mean, yeah, I have.
Speaker 3: I definitely lost I mean, I'm not going to be watching the super.
Speaker 1: Bowl obviously, but we're all going to watch a super Bowl.
Speaker 3: I lost interest a little bit when it wasn't like.
Speaker 1: Is Dylan funking up his microphone again? It's supposed to be to the side. Oh fuck yeah, I know. Oh you're a radio How have we been doing this?
Speaker 5: I'm I'm playing in way game right now, Dan, I'm usually on that mic.
Speaker 1: Well, nobody knows who's listening to this? What Mike you're talking about?
Speaker 3: I pointed to my life.
Speaker 1: But if they're listening, okay, everyone listen.
Speaker 3: I know your guys. I pointed to my let What.
Speaker 1: The hell is going?
Speaker 6: One?
Speaker 1: Shit? Damn radio podcast?
Speaker 2: One oh one.
Speaker 3: I'm sick of this.
Speaker 1: Fill it in for Seaton this week?
Speaker 7: Yeah, big boy, got knocked down a peg.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Uh, And Sammy p is here. So a host of BETQL Daily. Your studio show is opposite ours, so we compete for audiences. Apparently there's no competing with you.
Speaker 3: Are you sure?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: I appreciate you giving me the room though. Today we were on at the same time, and now we're on together, just.
Speaker 1: The way it was supposed to be. I love that. And you've got some early Super Bowl prop bets that nobody has until later on tonight. You had early access to this. All right, let me recap here. So, Uhllen lost four units last week and he won the Diego Pavia Award once again. Congratulations. Let's see bad Larry. He won two units. He's up three units?
Speaker 3: Is that right, Larry?
Speaker 4: For the playoffs?
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, you won the regular season? We got it.
Speaker 4: No, No, three units?
Speaker 1: Is fine? Man? What's the problem?
Speaker 4: I know, no problem. Are we betting units this week?
Speaker 1: We have things to bet off?
Speaker 3: Does Pro Bowl count for?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can bet on whatever you want to bet.
Speaker 3: But towards like the playoff?
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm counting it. I'm counting it. Let's see, Shay, you lost two units. Freaking Redskins can we talk about that at all?
Speaker 7: Are we allowed to talk about that? They just hated to win that game? How many freaking turnovers? That was bananas?
Speaker 3: And they kept it they just it just kept getting further, like they looking like they were back in it, and then it just crawled further.
Speaker 7: This is another dan Quinn defense against the run Bingo Bengo.
Speaker 1: Oh, by the way, you got a new head coach, Shodyne Shody.
Speaker 3: How about when Jerry said, I know this is kind of a risk, and you know nobody else wanted him, and you're like, he's sitting right.
Speaker 5: There, look at this fucking dickhead right next to me. I can't believe I gave him a job.
Speaker 7: When Stephen Jones put air quotes drout Danny, I swear to god, I wanted to jeehat a table, just throw that thing right into the Kingdom.
Speaker 3: If a country didn't have rain for thirty years, it wouldn't exist anymore.
Speaker 1: It's so called drought. It's thirty years.
Speaker 7: Yes, you're oh for thirty dude, that's that's a slump, yes, Marvin.
Speaker 9: My favorite part is when Shoddy was talking about his dad that passed away, and Jerry was like, well, my dad died too.
Speaker 1: It was just a Jerry show.
Speaker 7: The entire thing was a Jerry freaking show. I thought I could get through this entire show without talking about it, honestly, because I don't want to talk about it. This is like I wasn't going to let you. But this, this really messes me up. Like this is like they can't.
Speaker 1: Be doing this. They don't mean to do this, right, Like they don't they got he does? He does? Jerry meant to do that. Jerry had a press conference that was, Hey, you guys think that he's the head coach, but I'm the head coach. Let me let me remind you of all the things that I've done. And then Steven's there, and Stevens sounded like Matthew McConaughey a little bit there. What do you mean his son his delivery, Oh god, he'll be you know this so called drought and they said, hey, drought.
Speaker 7: It's a Texas money accident. I guess Jerry talking about he's going to the Senior Bowls. He's going to the Old Rigg.
Speaker 3: He is a senior dude.
Speaker 7: I'm in the helicopter looking at the old Riggs.
Speaker 1: I'm a I'm a Wildcatter. It's been forty years. When you're better at your job as an actor than you are as an owner, that's a problem for you. Yeah, he was really good. He was good, but that wasn't acting.
Speaker 8: I know.
Speaker 1: That's how we believe and everything should be involved with nepotism everything. Sammy p was on with us in August and he gave us two NFL futures, Chiefs to win the Super Bowl, e Eagles to win the NFC, which would have meant the Eagles would then be in the Super Bowl and lose the Super Bowl to the Chiefs. Is that how that future works? If you have them winning the NFC?
Speaker 3: Eagles money's already in and the chief money now puts you in a spot where you can take So you have that Chief to one bet at six to one, you can bet two units. We love units on this show, right, Yeah, you can bet two units on the Eagles and you would no matter what I mean, You're you're in a good spot. I also, I didn't tell anybody about this, but I when I was in Vegas this summer, I did make this bet for the show, and I haven't told anybody about it. I almost called you three Times yesterday to tell you this is for the show. This is one of the bets I made this summer for all of the documents. It's a nice bet.
Speaker 1: So everybody shares in this whenever we're in Vegas next maybe, Okay, you want to tell us what it is show drum roll, AP Offensive Player of the Year Saquon Barkley plus two thousand.
Speaker 3: That was plus two thousand. I think it's gonna win. Who's beating him?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's well, they're gonna give Lamar the MVP.
Speaker 3: Don't say it. Please, don't say Josh Allen wins it.
Speaker 1: No, they wouldn't do that. I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't think they'll do two.
Speaker 1: Different No, no, no, you have to give a running back. I mean, he had two thousand yards. You have to give him an award.
Speaker 3: I think that's a winner. Not to mush it on your show.
Speaker 7: But it's six four okay, yeah, so that's around.
Speaker 3: That's for the boys.
Speaker 1: That's not for me.
Speaker 3: I don't know who I should leave it with, though, Dan like that's the probably I would say Marvin or Red definitely, not Shane nor all Right, I'll take it.
Speaker 7: No, I'm the show treasure.
Speaker 3: It's actually as nice.
Speaker 5: Though even better than the bet is that it gives us a real reason to have to go to Vegas and catch the ticket pot trip.
Speaker 10: Yes, Ray, So according to DraftKings right now, Saquon Barkley is minus three thousand.
Speaker 3: Whoa, So you got to lay three thousand to win one hundred and we bet one hundred to win two thousand. That's good, that's good.
Speaker 1: I love that. All right, all right there it is.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: I love the spirit that you thought of the show I did. Yes, that's very nice. The only person who thinks of this show. I think about this show constantly non stop.
Speaker 3: I am positive.
Speaker 1: Yes, no no, no, no no no. It's like, why am I continuing to do this?
Speaker 3: You love it.
Speaker 7: The only goal I have for this show is for Dan Patrick to have a Wikipedia page like entry of this show.
Speaker 1: That's it. That's all I want, Okay, is them to attach your name to this Okay.
Speaker 3: Forever and then listen to like the highlights that we've talked about.
Speaker 1: Do we need to you know? I you know, I mentioned the gummy, the chocolate gummy that you gave me radio. So Ray comes up to.
Speaker 6: Me goes, hey, could we put that on the website. Maybe you know, like you know where you were still on the chocolate gummy. I said, wow, I don't you know, he goes no, it just put it on the gambling website. I said, all right, if you want to put it on the gambling website.
Speaker 1: So I got overly stoned on a small piece of chocolate from you to go to sleep. Yeah tiny piece, yeah, very small.
Speaker 7: I mean one piece was like thirty milligrams. They weren't like small.
Speaker 1: So well you didn't tell me that.
Speaker 7: Well no, I said, take half maybe, But it depends on how you feel, is what I said.
Speaker 3: What does half maybe mean?
Speaker 1: And what is it? Depends on how you feel? I mean, if you're like angry, I would probably take the whole thing, But if you're already mellowed out and chilled, I wouldn't take the whole thing.
Speaker 7: Oh thanks, yeah, sorry, I usually take like five milligrams. Oh no, you took like probably twenty of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's qua true. Did you take it late at night though? Yeah, that's the problem, Danny.
Speaker 7: No, before I went to bed. I wasn't going to be walking around at dinner time stone.
Speaker 1: Like that for me.
Speaker 7: The best time to be walking around stone is when there's food in front of you.
Speaker 1: That's for sure. I didn't want, No, I didn't want to stick a fork in my eye when I'm trying to eat.
Speaker 7: I mean no, that was strong. To be fair, I quit that shit. I quit taking those. I quit eating those. They were heavy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not any fun. No, not any fun at least if you're smoking a blunt. I hate blunt. I'm just I just like saying.
Speaker 7: Now, Bunce, you all talked about blunts in the show, but yeah, I can't deal with them.
Speaker 1: It's not What about you, Sammy P. What's your vice?
Speaker 3: I do the pen Yeah, it's easy to regulate the pen. It is the edibles. You turn into a zombie and then oh where did all the reeses trees go? Did you eat all twelve of those? No, the rappers are all over you.
Speaker 7: Do you get the pen from a legal source though, Like, oh see my problem with the pen is they can cut that with like freaking veggie oil if you want, you have no idea, You have no idea. That's really weed liquid. You be cut with olive oil.
Speaker 3: Well, the process of like making the oils like pretty nard, it's kind of like butan.
Speaker 1: But I just go to the state regulated That's what I would do. Ye, that's where I went medicinal purposes.
Speaker 3: I've got a liquor store like a man, but.
Speaker 1: For your vape.
Speaker 3: Sometimes they sell vabes all they do. No, that's at the vape the vabe shop.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, let's let's go bets for this week, Larry, are you good?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm fine. I got for this week. So there's only are we gonna do the props? I bet heads every year, so I'm betting heads, okay, and these units are gonna count against me if if it comes up tails, I lose a unit. Is that the way we're doing this?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Are these could? Are these gonna be over on the side?
Speaker 3: No, these are. They're attached the super Bowl there, they're football bets.
Speaker 4: Okay, I want heads. I want under ten and a half songs at halftime by whoever that guy is. I don't know who he is. Ludwick Compton, Lamar Lamar something.
Speaker 3: Headley.
Speaker 1: I think you brought up Ludwig Oberg.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I got him too later on.
Speaker 3: But yeah, he's doing the halftime Kevil Beach.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, so.
Speaker 4: I got I'm trying to think I wrote her. I didn't write him down. I got that. I got under five and a half Taylor Swift during the game. Okay, she's gonna get one. Travis Kelce is going to touch him. But we'll bet that next week, so they'll they'll show her when he scores that touchdown.
Speaker 8: Okay.
Speaker 4: And then I had one other bet.
Speaker 1: He said beers beers being sold.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, over one hundred and twenty thousand shoes. That's that's a lock.
Speaker 10: Yes, Ray, So the super Dome holds seventy six thousand people, so if everyone has two beers, the over smashes. So see how that goes.
Speaker 3: But I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think more likely that you have a couple of people having five or more.
Speaker 6: Eight.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so there's gonna be kids that are not drinking, but the fathers will have it. Yeah, that's over.
Speaker 1: Hundred and the kids could be drinking too, all right, anything else, Larry.
Speaker 4: And I want the two Pebble Beach top ten finishes. That's my boy. Ludwig Alberg or whatever his name is. And Colin Morikawa.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, same Larry. I'm sorry, same here. I love them both. You're right. I think it's real.
Speaker 4: It's a real short field with no no cut, right Ludwig.
Speaker 1: I think Ludwig got sick last week or he probably would have won that event. He's he's playing well.
Speaker 3: When he was sick.
Speaker 1: This is his year. He's awesome. Yeah, I love him.
Speaker 3: He's he also. You know what's nice about him is he's like a no practice. He just goes up and wax, I.
Speaker 1: Do That's the way golf should be.
Speaker 7: Yeah, stop dicking around, get up there, address the ball, Hello ball, and then hit it well.
Speaker 1: At the Masters for a couple of holes, he just fucking rocks Anti.
Speaker 3: Patrick can'tley show then I imagine.
Speaker 5: I got him my top ten to punchable of a face takes forever, Yeah, it takes forever.
Speaker 3: Him on the green is.
Speaker 1: It's just death. It's just death. Death, it is it is And he looks like a dork. I mean, Nellie Corda can take a lot of time if she wants, but different not. Patrick can't play. Sorry anything else bad Larry basketball One more bet?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I got the under in the Province Saint John's game on Saturdays. I'm gonna go to that and probably want to. I don't know what the line is.
Speaker 1: It hasn't been posted yet.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm probably gonna bet Providence, but that won't be on the show. I just want the under on the show for one unit.
Speaker 7: Okay, shay, yeah, pebble Beach, I got calling Morikawa. I don't say anymore. Top ten he is a great golfer. Reminds me of a movie. Plus one if Ludvig Auburg, I don't care how you pronounce it, that's my man. Plus two thousand. I'll be betting on them all year and then can't lay top ten plus one ninety and then the Pro Bowl the girl football over eighty eight points.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, it's about it. By the way, didn't you take on the I don't know, soccer board or something? Member? Oh no, we're still oh no, yeah, so there's eight seats on the board. We only have two right now.
Speaker 8: We need Now?
Speaker 1: Is this like city council?
Speaker 7: Like who you is more important? It's more powerful than the city council?
Speaker 1: Or who are you fighting?
Speaker 7: I am fighting a contingency of gentle parents that believe all kids are equal and it doesn't matter how much you practice or how good you are. You should all get the exact amount of playing time until you reach age twelve. But the problem in my town is the girls that reach age twelve are so tired of soccer they go play lacrosse. So we got to get them motivated younger and keep them in the soccer league.
Speaker 3: You want them to keep playing soccer?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, why because they're good. But if your kid wasn't any good, would you be fighting for her to get some playing time?
Speaker 7: No, absolutely not, No, she's not good. No, hell no, I believe in a meritocracy. Danny, go to hell. You ain't good, you don't play.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's like your house of cards, pretty much taken over.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a revolu And then anything we need to know about Bahamas.
Speaker 7: I mean it went well. I lost the lottery there, which sucked. I was one digit off, would have won eight thousand Behamian dollars, which I don't know if that is box would have been great. Yeah, no, that was it pretty simple.
Speaker 1: Easy. Came back. Yeah, and they partnership, marriage never been better.
Speaker 7: Still intact, Grandma watched the kids. That was kind of funny, you know, I don't know. We came back, everything was normal, but.
Speaker 1: Then your wife got out of town. While she knew one of your children were sick and left that to her mother.
Speaker 7: So mama had a lot of wine the night we got back, and there was a text threat of just like over and over about how hard our kids are and how bad it is to be parents to our kids, and all the roommates just sitting there taking strays from her mom. Didn't affect me. I don't give a shit. But it was pretty funny. It was hilarious.
Speaker 1: She got to smoke by our mama. Yes, yes, right in that uh.
Speaker 2: Tweet you posted? Didn't you get the police called on you?
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 7: So I go to the lottery store to go play the numbers right daily pick three and I'm like, hey, I want to play the numbers. Lady next door it's not open, So lady next door says, no, you got to push a buzzer get in.
Speaker 1: So I get in.
Speaker 7: I'm like, hey, I want to play the numbers and they're like, no, mom, you're not the local. I was like, okay, that's racist. How do you know I'm not local? They told me to leave. So I paid a woman to make the bet for me, and while she was coming out with my card, the cops pulled up swear to God, and they were like, oh, hey, how were you? So she had to sneak me the shit and was like, go away, don't come back until tomorrow at ten am. But I lost anyway, But the cops were right there. Why were the cops there, I don't know. I think they wanted to play the numbers.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I have no idea. But they just pulled up out of nowhere. Oh okay, I don't think so.
Speaker 3: But no, they're like local guys.
Speaker 4: But because yeah, lay the lady pushed the panic.
Speaker 1: That little button underneath the underneath the counter racist store where she's profiling reverse racism. I didn't know it existed, but hey, there we are.
Speaker 8: Sorry, Marvin, don't apologize to me. I'm tired of white people apologizing.
Speaker 3: By the way, you.
Speaker 8: Know, mar I'm really sorry for what happened.
Speaker 1: You were born in.
Speaker 2: Nineteen eighty five.
Speaker 3: I don't you would never understand our white gilt.
Speaker 1: All right, Yeah, how tough it is to carry this around? You know?
Speaker 8: What's so funny?
Speaker 9: After all that all that stuff with BLM was going on, and this guy, really nice guy, he came up. He was like, Marvin, I'm really sorry for what's going on in this country?
Speaker 8: What can I do? And I just said three words, don't be racist.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 7: That's it.
Speaker 3: That's all you gotta do.
Speaker 8: Like, I don't need anything from you.
Speaker 1: I have a job getting Your month is coming up.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, Black History Month, that's right.
Speaker 9: Yeah, consolidate all the accomplishtion, all the accomplishments are Black Americans.
Speaker 8: And put it in one month, in the shortest shortest they're going to start doing.
Speaker 3: Reverse leap years actually, where it's twenty seven days every four years.
Speaker 9: They were like more Martin, Luther King talk, Oh gosh, Keller all right, Dylan.
Speaker 5: All right, Dan pro bowl. I got the AFC to win flag football and dodgeball. Okay, Uh, Russell Wilson I think is probably he's probably gonna be starting on the dodgeball team.
Speaker 3: Former MLB draft pick.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know it seems like good enough Deson aren't for a second basement.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and then I've got an NHL special Ovechkin two scores eight hundred and ninety fifth goal this regular season, surpassing.
Speaker 1: The Great wayna huh, yep.
Speaker 3: He's got about thirty games left to score twenty goals.
Speaker 1: That's a plus three twenty. Yeah, dang all right. Sammy p said that he had some early lines before anybody else, some novelty prop bets on the Super Bowl, and I'll let you fire away on which ones we want to wager any money on it.
Speaker 3: I think we could just do rapid fire. And the best part about props, Dan, I think is that you always tickle somebody's fancy with a prop like Shay might not like it, but Dylan might. Dylan might not like it, Ray might. So let me just rip through a couple of these. This is the Jersey number of the first touchdown?
Speaker 1: What do you what are you drinking of? Is that jameis?
Speaker 3: This is James? Yes, Jameson?
Speaker 1: Oh okay?
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: And then we got white Claws around here too. No, no, I don't drink into after.
Speaker 3: Five oh all the time. That's a hard rule.
Speaker 1: I try to fail. Yeah, but then New Orleans is an hour earlier. So four four is my five?
Speaker 3: Take the under five, okay, Matt mash. So these are from our friends at the West Gate. They release a packet every Thursday of the week before that has six hundred props.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: They sent us a couple this is a fun one and it's very polarizing. Like Black History Month. Jersey number of the first touch stone score, So whoever crosses the goal line first. The over under on the jersey number is fifteen and a half.
Speaker 1: So what does that mean?
Speaker 3: Well, you get Jalen Hurts, you get Devonte Smith, aj Brown, Kenneth Gainwell. On the Kansas City side, you get Worthy, Hollywood Brown, DeAndre Hopkins, Juju Pacheco and Mahomes. Oh so you get all those guys. If you go under, everybody else is over.
Speaker 1: Feels like they want you to do the under.
Speaker 5: Because over over is basically a Saquon Barkley bet, Goddard Kelsey. Yeah, the tight ends all the tight ends for Casey Gray.
Speaker 1: I'd probably go over just because it feels like they want me to go under. Where's the juice?
Speaker 3: Juice is over minus one thirty over over minus thirty, Yes, sir, oh wow, under? I like the the unders is probably going to score the first touch Yeah or Mahomes. The two most pop their first score bets are probably Barkley and Kelsey. Right, Barkley is right. I think Barkley is the great elephant in the room. If it's him you lose, but I kind of like hurts. Yeah, yeah, so that's a good one.
Speaker 1: Longest touchdown is forty and a half yards under. Yeah.
Speaker 3: See you see what I'm saying, Like you just poke out of the hole and like something. Will there be an octopus? An octopus of course, is the player scores a touchdown and then converts the two hit I hit it with Jalen Hurts. Oh, okay, the Super Bowl with the Eagles Chiefs. So the Westgate has sixteen to one on this one hundred wins sixteen hundred. If somebody crosses the goal line and then crosses on two wow, during the same drive, same drive, it's got to be the subsequent conversion. So those are some good ones. Another one from the west Gate. Total yardage in the game. I haven't seen this anywhere else at DraftKings or FanDuel or anything like that. Seven hundred and fifteen and a half yards. Yesh's doing something, That's all I mean. Yeah, okay, too much, too deep in the weeds there. Yeah, will there be a two point conversion attempted? No is a small favorite. Yes, I kind of like no, it feels.
Speaker 1: Like we're two point crazy now. Yeah, like you know the analytics say, go for exactly. I'm always chasing points. Yeah, and look what happened chasing points?
Speaker 3: This one, says EMMITTT. Smith over and wait, that's from nineteen ninety five. Sorry, that's sorry, I must have I must have copied and pasted that from you wrote that on a type right now? Last one that I got from the west kind how many players with a catch? How many players catch a pass? Thirteen and a half.
Speaker 1: Over under damn? Under under? Okay, right, you're you're all under Danny. I am a super Bowl prop god. Just so we're clear. Last couple of year in the show I Dominate, you did last year?
Speaker 3: You did pretty good?
Speaker 1: Did you have like twenty prop bets? Forty if we have forty? Did you have forty? Yeah?
Speaker 2: You did well?
Speaker 1: One money?
Speaker 5: Well, I have I have a prop theory, Sam, Maybe you can illuminate this a little. I think the inclination for like the public better is to bet over on props, particularly like you know, I've just gut feeling so over time, have you noticed like betting taking the under on props like choir props or like random hit has paid a lot better.
Speaker 3: Generally, if you're looking the bet overs in the Super Bowl, you bet them the week before or early next week because everybody tends to bet over. And then if you're looking the bet under, you can bet under on Friday, Saturday or Super Bowl Sunday because the numbers have all they've been pushed kind of ascended up. So that's that's a theory. If you're looking to bet overs, get him in early. Like Dan, I don't want to hear from anybody that bets the Patrick Mahomes passing over the day of the game and goes, oh, I got screwed by two yards. No, you screwed yourself because it moved up. It's forty yards. It moved up ten fifteen over the course of the week.
Speaker 1: How about that. That's professional advice from Sammy P.
Speaker 3: I thought it was a pretty good question to Dan. Great question.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 3: You should have you have the question?
Speaker 1: I mean, oh, well, I thought I might have asked it.
Speaker 3: I enjoyed the question. Uh.
Speaker 1: Super Bowl MVP mentions God, Jesus, teammates or city, which which one first? Our Father, God, Heaven. All right, so you think whoever wins, But I like to thank my Lord Savior Jesus.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, I've got teammates on that one first, especially if it's hurts.
Speaker 7: He's thinking, if it's Mahomes, he always says, well, before anything else, God, give it old to God, and then he goes into a ship.
Speaker 3: Okay, it doesn't matter which god.
Speaker 1: Oh I don't think he specifies there, all right, So let me see. Yeah, so you got other things, like both teams make a thirty three yard field goal.
Speaker 3: I take yes on that one. Probably, so at least a thirty three yard field goal thirty three or more. Yeah, Okay, there's gonna be two or three thousand ways about this game by next week. This is just a very small sample size.
Speaker 1: Will there be a missed extra point?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 7: Hasn't the Philly kicker? How many has he missed this?
Speaker 1: He missed two against the Rams? Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's also probably why the Bills are going for two so much, because Tyler Bass had he missed a ton of extra points this year.
Speaker 1: See, I've got the Chiefs offensive yards three point fifty four. Does that sound about right?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay, and the Eagles offensive yards three sixty four.
Speaker 3: I think they're saying the Chiefs will be ahead, so the Eagles will have to climb back in perhaps and then the total is a Westgate prop. The Eagles to convert a fourth down is very popular. Yeah, of the price on the yes is insane. Five fifty. Yeah, yeah, five fifty. You gotta lay that to win one hundred. I don't love them. They'll do it a couple of times.
Speaker 1: The Chiefs converting a fourth down is minus two hundred. I think that's easy. You think both of them can convert a fourth down?
Speaker 3: Could you parlay those?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 3: I tried to. It's funny you bring that up. I tried to bet Eagles convert a fourth and my favorite bet so far is under on punts for six and a half. I don't think these teams are punning seven times. So I tried to parlay under on punts with Eagles that convert on fourth and the book was like, no, you will not bet that because Dan it's correlated. They don't want you to bet things that probably happened together, nothing cause and effect. I can't do that unless you want to bet it in Panama, and then you might never get paid.
Speaker 1: If it hits there. But what's the most that you can bet on these prop bets?
Speaker 3: So on the coin toss, you'd be amazed at how popular the coin toss is. They take five thousand a bet on the coin toss.
Speaker 7: I don't know why somebody would bet on the board. Well, maybe best dodds for me. Yeah, and then the aig you took tailor head said said heads.
Speaker 3: You can bet that stuff in Vegas. But a lot of this stuff, like the Gatorade color, which is another polarizing prop, Gatorade national anthem, Kendrick Lamar props, you can't bet that stuff legally in America because it's possible influence. Yeah, because gaming gaming doesn't approve stuff like that. But if you want to bet Gatorade, you can maybe get a hundred bucks, one hundred and fifty bucks, anything crazy Evada type thing. Yeah, they'll take a hundred dollars, but then you never know if you're gonna get paid. So if you're looking right now, if you're listening right now and going to one of the American books and trying to find the anthem or the Gatorade, you you will not find it. It is not a legal bet.
Speaker 1: Bet Larry, you got anything to uh add No?
Speaker 4: I like there will be a two point conversion of all the ones I was listening to. There I like that one. The Eagles kicker missing, I mean he's going to miss an extra point, so they're going.
Speaker 3: To have to go for two.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a good point.
Speaker 3: And then therefore the Jalen Hurts octopus becomes there.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, yeah, I'm I.
Speaker 4: I remember you hit that. I liked your doink bet that year. Also doing that was.
Speaker 3: Right right out of the gate too.
Speaker 1: That was great. Yeah, that was great.
Speaker 4: Price that wasn't very good though, the one that was sent out this year it said doink has to miss. I just want to joink that can.
Speaker 8: Still be good.
Speaker 1: That's lame.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if it hits any part of the uprights, it's a doin, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I like that that. I might bet that if it comes out. I haven't seen it yet.
Speaker 3: I imagine you have the doink, but it's like, if it goes in it's voided.
Speaker 1: I would be so mad.
Speaker 4: On the one that race sent out this morning.
Speaker 1: But what are we betting next Thursday?
Speaker 3: We're gonna we're just righting it. We're just like pouring over them today.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you'll have at least two thousand more props by a week from today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, are you going to New Orleans? Am I?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Did you invite me to Orleans? But that then I have to get your room right correct? Yeah? I don't. You don't want to do that. I would like to. Okay, cool, but I don't. I don't know. I don't.
Speaker 3: You guys have had dinner together, you can shack up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Danny, two twin beds.
Speaker 8: What's up?
Speaker 1: I got to get up early, though, I can understand that I got to get up earlier.
Speaker 3: You don't think this grizzly bear is going to be sawn Wood.
Speaker 7: But you don't drink anymore, no party, so maybe you know the storing has gotten a lot better.
Speaker 3: Goes down significantly without the drinking.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so yeah, let me know when when you get if. I yeah, my wife's coming down, is she?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's why you can't share a room. Yeah, not necessarily, but I'm just saying adjoining rooms one chocolate gummy you never know?
Speaker 1: No, Oh my god, i'd be terrible. Yes, Ray, I have.
Speaker 10: One prop that we skipped over that you actually might like. Dan well, any player proposed on THEE after the game. Yes, plus three hundred no, minus four fifty.
Speaker 1: I think we all know only one only if the chiefs wink Travis Kelcey only, there's only one one scenario.
Speaker 3: The biggest cornball all time.
Speaker 1: I hope that he doesn't even think about that.
Speaker 3: Imagine if you're in there, you'll get crushed.
Speaker 1: You'll get crushed if.
Speaker 5: You're a fan who decided to propose to like your girlfriend at the game and then Travis proposes to Taylor Swift and cucks the las.
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 1: No, you could say, hey, we got engaged on the same day at the same place.
Speaker 3: We'll always be connected.
Speaker 7: Yes, we'll always have that marriage will probably last a lot longer to.
Speaker 1: Wait, why are you sour on that?
Speaker 7: I'll trust it's fake.
Speaker 1: Fake you think that relationship is fake?
Speaker 7: I think it's gotten therea I think at the beginning it could have been something cool. No, people thought it was fake in the beginning, and I said it's love.
Speaker 1: I did too.
Speaker 7: But now it's like, you know, he's on TV all the time and his brother's wife's on a show. It just it feels very made. That whole image, a Kelsey, whole family tree just feels very manufactured.
Speaker 3: It just I think I might have to bet Kelsey MVP. Now just a pichet off. Go ahead, I don't care very easily see that happening.
Speaker 10: Yes, Ray, Speaking of engagements, how did you propose to the roommate?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay, and we were in Chicago. This was rehab. No, this is not rehab. We were in Chicago, good guess though. Yeah.
Speaker 7: I called it was some fancy hotel. I don't remember the name of it, but I called him.
Speaker 3: Drake.
Speaker 7: But I told him I wanted to, you know, do a proposal. So I took the roommate and we're at a bar there drink and then I went to the matro d and said, Hey, what's your nicest hotel room look like? And he was like, I will show you some French dude, and then he took us up there and I was like, hey, this is great. And then he left the room and there was like flowers there and all kinds of shit, and she was like, this is a great room. And then turned around and I was on my knee proposing and we stayed the night. Not bad, Yeah, pretty simple, but it worked. Yeah, yeah, it kind of works no matter what.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's true.
Speaker 7: I mean it's but she wanted to a story to tell, so I gave her one you could have put it in like her drink, you know, and then she's getting ready to drink and oh my god, there's an engagement ring.
Speaker 1: I don't know. She checks when when she starts. If it's white wine, if it's jar, Yeah, do not put the wine. Yeah, you put a ring in there. It's gone. Yeah, that's not good. Okay. I think that's it, Sammy Peas or anything that you would like to mention aside from being the host of bet QL Daily. No, that's it.
Speaker 3: I do as I said earlier. I like the under on punts. I would bet that now wink wink under six and a half, and I do. I do think Dallas Goddard is going to have a bigger game, so I like him over fifty and a half yards and to score a touchdown. That's is my buddy. Eddie Ault, says Tree. Churty Tree plus three three three to score, so just over three to one.
Speaker 1: Okay, Uh, it's Shane Irving wherever you get your podcast? Correct? Got a new episode? Yeah?
Speaker 7: I did a Bahamas version, going to do a new one probably today, hopefully today, and go from there.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, Sam, we're going to be in New Orleans. No, No, they're sending us to Vegas though for the tournament. I was hoping you guys would be there too, and then we could cash in that. I'm leaving that ticket here. I'm Race, got it, Okay, God, as long as she is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's Ray, not Shay, Dylan the graphics guy, Ray the producer, Marvin the Prince, and Bad Larry at the Jersey Shore. Uh, that's it. I think we've done everything we needed to do and we'll talk to you next week. On Dan Patrick takes a Gamble