Speaker 1: Hey, it's me Blippy and this is my best friend Mika. Hi, Amika, nice to meet you. And this is our car, the Blippy Mobile. Yeah. The Blippy Mobile takes us to amazing places where we have awesome adventures. I wonder where will we go today? Jump in the Flippy Mobile. Coway your plane and learning along the way. Hey, adventures trump this way. It's Flippy and micas of the pro trety Day. I love playing with my excavator toy. Mika, Me too, Flippy.
Speaker 2: Look, I'm pushing dirt around with my bulldozer toy. Beep.
Speaker 1: It would be so cool if we could play with real construction vehicles.
Speaker 2: They are so awesome, Blippy, they're building something new in town.
Speaker 1: We should go visit the construction site today. That's a great idea. Wait, are you thinking what I'm thinking? Road trip? Hey friend? Do you want to come with us? All right?
Speaker 2: Awesome, I'll check the maps I've got in my jam pack.
Speaker 1: Meet you at the Blimippy Mobile. B hell ipee, I am oh Hellee. Click click, put your seat thousand on. Get ready for gonna have some fun.
Speaker 3: In the Flippy Mobile. Reel drive away, finding you advanches Ma lap that play.
Speaker 1: Let's go bye, keep me by, Let's go out.
Speaker 2: Hey, all right, according to my mapping compass, watch, we keep going down this street and the construction site will be on the left.
Speaker 1: Awesome, And I know the perfect game to play while we drive there. What's outside your window?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 1: Friend? Do you want to play what's outside your window? With us? Awesome? Oh, you can look outside, close your eyes. Imagine what you see? A monster truck? Who knows what's outside your window? Okay, I'll go first.
Speaker 2: There's a yellow bird and it's singing a bet of a song.
Speaker 1: What do you see outside of your window? And what sound does it make? Awesome? Uh, that sounds like construction. We're here. I can't wait to explore the site. Let's go speak to that woman with the clipboard. Hey, it's me Blippy and this is my best friend Mika.
Speaker 2: Nice to meet you.
Speaker 4: Hi there, my name's Judy and I'm the fore woman of this construction site.
Speaker 1: Hi Judy, What does a fore woman do?
Speaker 4: A fore woman is in charge of the whole construction site and all the workers, and it's my job to make sure everything gets done right and on time.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's an important job, you bet. Construction sites are so cool. Can we take a look around. I love looking at all the vehicles. Sure you can.
Speaker 4: Here's hard hats and orange vests. THEESEL help to keep you safe.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Judy.
Speaker 2: It's important to stay safe with hats and vests in a construction site.
Speaker 1: Have a good time and be careful. Thank you. Altho. There's so much to see and here I wonder if we'll see an excavator. Hey, I know the perfect game we can play. What's that sound?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Do you want to play? Two? Awesome? What's that sound? Follow your ears?
Speaker 3: What do you hear?
Speaker 1: Alas or even a raw? Listen around for the sounds today? Okay, let's listen. Oh it's an excavator. Yeah, and do you hear that? It's faking up dirt? Hey, dirt, see you later. What do you hear? That is awesome? Hey, Blippy? Check it out? Is that a twirly red slide?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I wonder what they're building here? Hey, let's go and ask Judy. Oh that's a great idea.
Speaker 2: I fear right by the big yellow crane.
Speaker 4: Hey, Blippy, Hey Mika, are you enjoying the construction?
Speaker 1: We sure are, Judy. We were wondering, what are you building here.
Speaker 4: We're building a playground.
Speaker 1: A playground that's so awesome. When will the playground be open?
Speaker 4: Unfortunately, our crew is working as hard as we can, but we only have so many hands. So I'm hoping we can finish.
Speaker 1: It on time today. Maybe we can help to get the job done faster.
Speaker 4: I'd love that Blippy, but sadly, I don't have any more excavators. You can drive?
Speaker 1: Hmmm, but we do? Oh you do? Yeah? My Blippy mobile has an excavator arm. Great idea Blippy that sounds perfect. I love the extra help way. I'm gonna need the excavator arm.
Speaker 3: Excavator arm.
Speaker 4: Whoa that looks awesome, Blippy like your Blippy mobile. An excavator has an arm with a bucket at the end of it to pick up dirt. Can you dig a hole over there by the swing set with your excavator arm?
Speaker 1: You got it, tooty. I love digging poles in the dirt. Hey, do you want to dig with me? Cool? I'm a Mexca Bader an Acca bader, Hey, dirtsy Laider, I'm a Masca.
Speaker 3: Bad I've got a great big arm and a great big boom. If I start digging now I'll be done real soon. I'm a dirt separator.
Speaker 1: I'm ansca bad.
Speaker 4: Hey you two, I've got good news because you helped us.
Speaker 1: The playground is done, and I.
Speaker 4: Was wondering, do you want to be the first ones.
Speaker 1: To play on it? You mean we helped and now the playground is ready? Yep, that's right. Whoa if everybody pitches in the work gets done quicker and play time can't begin. I'm going the TWIRLI ran slide, Yeah, and I can't wait to swing on a swing set. Thanks Judy, here I come. That was so much fun. I'm swinging so high. Yeah. That was super fun, blippy, But I think it's time for us to head back to the clubhouse. You're right, Mika, let's go.
Speaker 2: Ah. This day was awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I loved helping Judy and her construction team finish building the playground. It's been so much fun learning new things today. What did we learn today? It's so cool?
Speaker 2: One?
Speaker 1: Two, three? Can you tell me?
Speaker 2: I learned that hard hats and orange fest help keep you safe back construction site.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and an excavator has a huge, huge arm with a big bucket on it to dig up dirt. I liked it all so much. Wait, I have an idea. Let's have another road trip real soon. Great idea, Mica, and you're invited to Bye Bye bye jump in the Flippy Mobiles comp You're plane and learning along the way. Hey, adventures trump this way. It's bcause of the road trip.
Speaker 3: Ya.
Speaker 1: This podcast is executive produced by Moonbug Entertainment and Wheelhouse DNA