Speaker 1: Welcome to Reality with the King. It's me Carlos King, the King of Reality TV and one of the most sought after executive producers in reality television with over ten years a production experience. Twice a week from Reality with the King, we'll sit down with my friends across the entertainment industry, recap our favorite reality shows and revisit unforgettable moments that we are still talking and tweeting about.
Speaker 2: I want to start this episode by saying this.
Speaker 1: So as you all know, we're here to recapitlate this episode of the Hospitals of Atlanta, and I have enjoyed this season a great deal. I love this season. The show is back. I'm also very honest, so I'm gonna.
Speaker 2: Say this and Dust and Claudie have no idea how I feel, so I'm curious to get their thoughts. This episode wasn't my favorite, and.
Speaker 1: It hit me about the Grandada trip. I didn't feel like this trip was great. And the reason why I didn't feel like this trip was great is because when you think about the real house spots of Atlanta, international trips right even you think about the other cities. But let's focus on Atlanta. Something iconic always comes out of the trip, an iconic read, an iconic moment of tears and personal story that you feel like is rich in storytelling, an iconic comedic moment comes out of it. Right as I was watching this episode on my couch trying to stay up, I did not enjoy this episode at all, and I did not enjoy this trip at all because nothing happened and what but what dawned on me was something is missing. Something is missing. Listen, the season is still great, the season is still great. But if I'm only talking about the Granada trip, this was not a great entertaining trip by no means whatsoever. And this trip needed a firecracker. This trip needed something. It needed it needed something to just push, not the envelope, push story forward, push conversations. There were so many nuances that was happening, but nobody was focused on getting down to the nitty gritty. And when you are a reality star, it's important to sit back and be like, what is going on here?
Speaker 2: Is what I call a force multiplier.
Speaker 1: If somebody who's able to poke things and say what's happening. The fact that it was this big thing about Britain kelag that fell so flat, and I felt like it felt flat because nobody was focused on trying to figure out what was happening, and I could care too less about this donations with britt it was it was a conversation that fell flat. This entire international trip was a zero to me. It was to me the worst trip in the history of a show.
Speaker 3: Well, I understand what you're saying, and I can see things through the lens that you're looking at them through. When it comes to this trip, there was a missing piece, and I think the missing piece there was connection. Right, We're deep into the throes of the season, we're approaching the end, and britt Edie unfortunately has not connected with the cast just yet. So attempts to have that big moment in conversation did fall flat because there was no connection there to really.
Speaker 4: Drive the non donation home. Right. The shit face had just arrived, right, so that was new.
Speaker 3: I think that kind of cast a new energy into the group that people had to first identify and then receive, right, So people were kind of still in the beginning stages of that and we just didn't see that moment based on the trailer that we saw at the mid season trailer, I think we're going to get a little something towards the end of the season at whatever that event is with Angela Oakley's moment that we can look forward to. But I agree we did not have that moment where there was the dinner with Claudia Tornini's ass up in Puerto Rico, or we didn't have the moment where they were in Greece in season twelve. I believe that was and Ninie and Kenya had that big blow up. We didn't get the moment from season ten. I believe it was when they were in Toronto and they had that huge moment in the hotel about Yovanna and Porschia and Eva and Candy. We know we didn't get with that with Kenya and Nini and she said, you got all of that Bana and important was we missed?
Speaker 4: Yes, you did.
Speaker 3: And the ladies have not gotten excited yet this season. Now I will give them grace because this is a brand new cast, right, a brand new grouping for the type of conflict that interests us and viewers that have since that shit has to simmer and brew and cook. So maybe it took a season of them getting to know each other and now Kelly and Britt having that fall out. Even though we know Britt won't be back, but the other ladies will still have opinions about whatever happened between Kelly and Britt that may grow into whatever next season. I think that based on what happened this season, based on what we'll get from their union, based on people paying attention to these streets of the comment section streets, I think season seventeen will give us that power punch that was missing from the group trip this time.
Speaker 5: So on this episode we will say this.
Speaker 6: What I did like about it was this was the first episode where I really liked Porsche. I feel like there was no mean girl from her. I felt like she was actually a friend to Shamiah. I loved when Shamia lost her luggage that Porscha gave her a nice dress to wear and not the little bottom of the barrel stuff. She gave her that beautiful yellow dress. I thought that was really sweet because we have seen that friendship struggling. Look, you don't want to see friends that are real friends really fall apart in real life, and that was the moment where it's like, that's what your best friend's supposed to do. And I thought that was nice, and I actually saw traces were not traces. I saw like glimpses of the old Porsche, Like why we liked her in the first place. She was silly, she was goofy, she was fun, and she actually was being She wasn't being a mean girl at all.
Speaker 5: In this episode.
Speaker 6: I love that there was some inside jokes with those two in the van, because I didn't really seen that. Like if I say something my best friend, yo, when you see me and Annie we have the minute we see each other, that's inside joke, inside joke, inside joke. We're always laughing because like we're like laughing at something that y'all don't know.
Speaker 5: We have not seen that.
Speaker 6: So it hasn't felt like the stakes were even that high for them, Like even their friendship when it went left you like, were they really friends in the first place, because I'm not seeing it. This episode made me really see them being friends. And then at the end, when you know Shamia had gone through a lot in this episode, was finding out her child was kind of neglected back home by the caretaker, and you know, being really upset and being far away from home having to work. My heart went out to her on that one, and you know, Portia did a gesture to make her feel better, letting her use that big, extravagant hat to do a photo shoot.
Speaker 5: That was cute.
Speaker 6: That's something that real friends actually do do for each other, and that resonated because it felt real.
Speaker 5: It felt real.
Speaker 6: Now outside of that, yes, because there's no real friendships on the show, there's only friendships alliances out of we both hate the same person, we both don't like that one, or whatever, you know, like Drew and Andrew like each other.
Speaker 5: But let's keep it a buck.
Speaker 6: They're friends because they were both kind of being attacked by the others, right they got free.
Speaker 5: Became friends in conflict.
Speaker 6: Phasia is so out of place in this cast, Like it's just so ridiculous. And I think they thought they'd get that magic back of old Phasira. But what they should have done if they wanted her to really have a chance of being successful in the season, she needed to be there earlier because she's at the tail end.
Speaker 5: She's coming in at the end of the night. You got to be caught up, brought.
Speaker 4: Up to speed.
Speaker 6: No one really knows you like that, and you're kind of just again, like all she's doing is making faces and actually a lot of her reads are not.
Speaker 5: They're nowhere near as good as they used to be.
Speaker 6: I thought she was saying too yes, like snore fest, Like when she's in her when you're in your confessionals, you have a chance to redo it, just so y'all know, not you guys, like if you say something, hold up, Carlo, I remember you with my interviews on.
Speaker 5: That side of FicT. Can I do again? That's you can do it again?
Speaker 6: If that was the best of the edits, she's lost a step, like it just wasn't. It was like I forgot well I should have wrote it down. But there's one thing she said. I was like, that was not that was corny, Like it was this corny like oh she said she was talking about Britain washing her down, and she's like, if the KKK was in my vagina, she would.
Speaker 5: Have found it. That's not funny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just.
Speaker 3: That was not it was it was I've never seen the appeal from season three onwards, and I've been vocal about that since then. I've never seen the appeal. I've never been wowed by anything that was said or done. Never, So when people say there was this fall from Witty Grace.
Speaker 4: I just don't see it personally.
Speaker 6: Well, I want the one funny in Pha. I'm sorry Cynthia, And that was the one funny scene when they were talking about Cynthia have an invert a clip that was cute. That was a little bit like a girl a girl for the moment was I think fa with Cynthia and Portia.
Speaker 5: That was that was cute.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The thing is this, I agree with all of you guys.
Speaker 4: The thing is this.
Speaker 2: I enjoyed this season.
Speaker 1: Every every listen, every show has a bad episode or two or three. So this is not this ain't seeing in breaking news right. We have up limited every episode up until this one. I'll speak for myself. I have enjoyed every episode. The trip to Me just fell flat. And I'm being very honest here. They're missing They're missing Kenya or or or if.
Speaker 2: Y'all listen, or Kenya type.
Speaker 1: This is the thing, and this is somebody who worked on the show, to somebody who knows how this shit works. If Kenya Moore so so rain drops, let's have a moment of silence, and I want you to, in the words of mean, use your brain, right, imagine Kenya Moore being at Grenada and all of the stuff that was going on that that that that wasn't pushed forward. Kenya would have done it. Kenya would have clocked, huh, ken you would have.
Speaker 2: Said so Britton, Kelly, last night I saw that you were really happening to me as bad.
Speaker 1: Like Kelly, I've always seen you ride for brit what's going on?
Speaker 2: There's something going on. I'm here's about a stylust?
Speaker 4: Is that?
Speaker 2: What like it was?
Speaker 1: It was nothing there And my advice would be this to the to the girls. I do agree with Claudia and Destin. These are new group of friends next season. I'm sure they refine their they're footing.
Speaker 2: What I will say is.
Speaker 1: You must have the focused, the intention, the drive to be president and live in the moment. And I felt like nobody was living in the moment because a lot of things fell flat. And one thing about being a producer, there's only so much you can do. There's only so much you can do. It's up to the talent to say, we are the ones in front of the camera.
Speaker 2: We have to make sure that everything is great.
Speaker 1: And I felt like this trip was lackluster because there were so many gems that could have happened, but nobody stepped up. And if you're not going to bring Kenya back, that's your decision. This this trip needed Kenya or a Kenya, and.
Speaker 2: It was obvious to me in this episode.
Speaker 1: When it comes to Fedra, I will say this, I think I disagree with Dustin m hm. Fedra was always funny, whether her reads or whatever Fedra was. You can always rely on Pedra for a funny comedic bit. And my advice to Fedra is this, I would just like for her to not rely solely on trying to make jokes happen on the spot, and I won't. I want Fedra to live and be present like like the I remember who was just being who would live in the moment, be president and see what's going on and activate. I think Phedra obviously, like you said, Claudia came back later and she's trying to like figure things out, so I'll give her grades for that. But my advice to all the girls is they have to step it up and really be president.
Speaker 2: And I just felt like nobody was president on this trip.
Speaker 6: For her to be a housewife, though we know nothing about it this season, we know absolutely she's given us nothing.
Speaker 5: She's she's she's a friend of the show. That's essentially what her role is.
Speaker 6: She's getting paid as a housewife, but her performance is front of the show all day long. I agree as far as needing a SPCE multiplier. If I can compare this episode to sex, you know, like that's someone and you're like, you know, we saw the trailers like Ooh, it's gonna be juicy, it's gonna be so good, that Dick's gonna be so amazing, or that to you or that bussy or whatever you like, right, it's gonna be so amazing. And then you finally meet up with the person. Then you get the season perm then you get into the episodes, episodes, episodes, episodes, and you're waiting for that big climax. You wait for them to put it in or are you going to put in? And we just get the tip. All we got is the tip and they never followed through every There's so many things, like Carlos said, that were like could have been gems, like Okay, we're finally seeing Kelly and Brittain the demids of their friendship.
Speaker 5: Nobody really explored that.
Speaker 6: We just got the tip, just the beginning, we hear Angela Oakley saying about Charles like kind of and and I think someone said something that she of Tourette's. She never like she keeps telling us our business or was a Porsche, like someone should have exposed blew that up and like really brought that put it on front shee. That's what they do on the Housewives, Like there were so many things that they just let go. I don't know if that's production's fault, not following that or not pushing the girls. I know when we did the show, if someone dropped something, someone's getting a talking to in the ear and said hey, uh, and then I need you to bring that up in the next dinner, the next all cast and where was it?
Speaker 5: Where was it?
Speaker 6: So we constantly got the tip with no shaft and no finishing, and that's why we felt unsatisfied at the end.
Speaker 4: She's right, but I'm fine, child, We are.
Speaker 1: Just getting started. This is reality with the King, and I'm Carlos King. Let's get back into the show.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 4: I agree with Claudia.
Speaker 3: First of all, I hate bad text too, so we gotta figure out. You know, I do think that we got a limited glimpse into phaedr Now something positive, right. I did enjoy her giving brit those tips in the back of that car when they were riding in Grenada, and she was like, roller thumb, you gotta you know at this at the level you at no less than a thousand dollars, you know, She like kind of split a little game to her. I've never seen that side of Phaeder, So that was cool, you know what I'm saying. Other than that, I just have never personally seen the value. So why y'all think Kelly and Brier really fell out? Because it's got to be more than just okay.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay, okay they okay. Carlos King's opinion.
Speaker 1: About why Kelly and bread fell out. And I'll start with this disclaimer. I have not spoken to anyone about this. I could make a phone call, but I like to I like to wait till the season plays out or once you're on my couch.
Speaker 2: I'll get the questions whatever, and you answer it.
Speaker 1: But based on my spidy sentence, being a producer all those things, there is some truth to glam but that's not that's not the that's not all of the reason. So I will say this, it is true, and I know for a fact it is true.
Speaker 2: When it comes to glam.
Speaker 1: A lot of reality stars on these shows, ninety nine point nine percent of them, they do not want to share their glam with you.
Speaker 2: They just don't. They don't.
Speaker 1: But I'm gonna tell you why. It's not what y'all may think it is. It's not I don't want this other person to look better than me. Now, grant it, that's part of it. But no, Dustin, is this glam is a reality A female reality stars confidant. When you are in the chair getting glam, you speak to your hairstylist and your makeup artists about what happened the scene. You're comfortable, you talk shit about the girls, all those things. So I do believe that part of Kelly and Bridge issue is glam. What I'm saying is that one thousand percent happens every reality show with females. They all have their own glam squad. You're not sharing the same glam squad. It's rare when it happens. For that reason. Number two, I also think this, I think Britt then, I like the fact that Kelly was getting too close to comfort with Shamiah. That came out of nowhere to me when they came out and matching bikinis.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be honest, and.
Speaker 1: Y'all know, I love Kelly and I and I rise for her and and I love Shamiah too. I thought I was and again I'm not.
Speaker 5: I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying that that wasn't their friendship.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying is, as a viewer, I wasn't caught up to speed about their burgeoning friendship to that degree to where you're wearing matching bikinis. And I think what brit saw was Kelly getting to chumming to Shamia. And I think based on Kelly and Brick coming in as besties, to see one person forge a friendship with another girl leaving you in the dustpan in the in the pantry, I think Kelly for some kind of way. And I also think, again, because of my opinion, I think Kelly really wanted to get on the right team.
Speaker 3: I also don't think Brigg gave Kelly a reason to kind of pursue a friendship, you know what I mean. We never really outside of them. At Kelly's dog's birthday party, riding in a sprinter on the way to Kenya's infamous Salon event. What have we seen, what connection process have we seen? What kind of bonding moments have we seen? We haven't seen any? And I think that that. I think they kind of dove head first into a duo situation that just was not substantiated by a real connection. And so as time goes on and you've decided this is my homie on the cast, and then they start doing shit that not only gets on your nerves, but it's a character related issue, right, and you'd be like, yo, I don't like the kind of person this person is. I think they but they both were realizing that about about each other. They didn't have an argument or no shit like that where they could have just had it out, And I think things came to a head in that very passive, aggressive, virtually pointless conversation we've seen them have on the bed.
Speaker 4: That's what I think.
Speaker 3: So I just think they decided they just didn't fucking like each other after a while, and they kind of got tired of pretending. That's the only thing that made sense to me, because even with that added element of the camaraderie that they get with their glam squad, right, it still wasn't a big enough issue for it to create a rift where they're like having each other. That's what I'm saying. So it's got to be like more to it than that. It has to be no, what does that?
Speaker 2: This is what?
Speaker 1: This is what it is ninety five percent of reality girls. And I said this before y'all tried to read me, and I don't give a shit because look at the fall opportunities.
Speaker 2: Friends y'all thought were friends. But I digress. I'm my saying names, pick.
Speaker 4: Up a book.
Speaker 1: These girls have a line sys and not friendships.
Speaker 2: It is what it is. It is what it is.
Speaker 1: And the reason I were always confused, like, but y'all were just friends, We're confused. They have an alliance. I need you for something. We're on this social experiment together. I need as many people on my team, and that's what happens. That's why Giselle and Robin are one of the few housewives on these shows where the show never came between their friendship, no matter how many times people tried.
Speaker 2: But listen, I would love to get Claudia's perspective. Claudia, this season.
Speaker 1: Seven, she came in not having an alliance with anybody. She came in like I'm trying to figure things out. People thought she's team Kenya, team Cynthia, and she was like, I'm actually trying to figure my shit out to be team with anybody, but Claudia, you can speak to this more than I can.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they came for me because I was friends with Kenya. I'm like, okay, I'm friends. I was cool with Needing before this. I was friends, are cool with Portion before this. I was courted with Cynthia before this. I didn't have a dog in a fight. But anyways, let me not be let me talk about these ladies. I don't think Kelleen Britt were really best friends. There's no in hell I believe that. I feel like they were just both new newbies and they decided to play the role of besties coming in because we're both rookies.
Speaker 5: Okay, let's now that we got we all agree with that. I think that.
Speaker 6: You know Britt from very early on, what two episodes in, she she was the cause of one of the star of the network of the show getting kicked off the show. You're gonna have an upheld battle after that, because even if he didn't like Kenya. You do know that Kenya is good for the show, Like, I'm sure those girls had to be like, Okay, you don't sabotage 'all season.
Speaker 5: Okay, and and.
Speaker 2: Wait, wait, let's cut you off. I never thought about that.
Speaker 4: No, no, I'm sitting here thinking the same damn thing right now.
Speaker 6: I'd be mad if I was on a winning my first year on a show. Right, Oh my god, I'm on the Real Housewives of Atlanta. I get to do scenes with Kenya with Porsche was sitting like, and then two episodes in, I'm responsible for one of the stars to getting kicked off. You already know it's gonna be a singing ship after that, and you're gonna get blamed for it.
Speaker 5: I think Kelly did.
Speaker 6: Like brit Right, you kind of got to distance yourself and not like you're like the bad.
Speaker 3: Jusual here, but when at you you lean into that shit, right, you understand that that's what happens when you pull the trigger on something like getting the motherfucker removed from the show. Right, you have to lean into the fullness of those shoes if you're gonna play the villain role for real, for real, in the capacity of the show. I'm not talking about anything that's going on with her and the show outside of what we saw on the screen. But if you're gonna be the villain and get Kenya fucking more kicked off of the show, you got to stand in that.
Speaker 4: And you can't.
Speaker 3: You can't go from villain villain to victim and express a desire for support from the ladies or whatever.
Speaker 4: Just lean into it.
Speaker 3: Fuck her because she did something dirty to me and any of y'all are in opposition to me, then when you can go at it too.
Speaker 4: That's how bridg shit have stood. If you're gonna really commit to being a.
Speaker 6: Villain, and if you are, I'm sorry, Carl, I trying to finish this thought. And if you were respond well, okay, some people can say it was Kenya's fall, some people can say it's Brits fault.
Speaker 5: Whatever.
Speaker 6: Whatever team you're on, you were part of it, right, you stayed and Kenya's gone. So Also, if Britt Kelly is not that invested in Britt as her friend, because they really weren't best siaes in real life, they were just playing it right, it's a lot easier to disassociate from her once you see it ain't really cool to be down with Britt and she got having deep with her. Porscha got like everyone's having issues with this one girl.
Speaker 5: So why would you want to stay with the sinking ship.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna go get cool with Shamiyah, I'm gonna get cool with Porsche. I'm gonna get cool with everybody with Drew even so why would you stick around? Like but if you are not, that's not your best friend. Because if my best friend was on the show, even if she was in the wrong, I could still have a conversation tell she's in the wrong, but I'm still rocking with her and I have her briend. The way Kelly was like shows you they weren't really friends, and she distanced herself from the perceived to be the cancer of this season.
Speaker 5: Britt is not popular with the people like that. A lot of people don't like her.
Speaker 6: So you can see at the pool party when she rolled up, you know, there was some people giving people gave her hugs, but they weren't like, hey, Kelly's here, like it wasn't. I mean, BRIT's here, So you can tell she's not in. She's not in with the girls. She's not and from her antics, she's trying so hard to connect with these goofy stunts. She's putting the titties on the account like it really was very cringe that that ridiculous bad acting speech she gave Shamiah. Listen, I said it once before, I'll say it again. I know bad acting, I do it all the time, and that was some bullshit.
Speaker 5: Look, my friend, I'll never leave side girl bye, So.
Speaker 2: I will say this.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm gagging because the thing is this I've never thought about out of that way, because look, I think when it comes to Britt, and I said this before, no one is no one thing. Brent is Brent made a phone call, got King of fire. No one's saying that, right, So we all know that is the case, So.
Speaker 2: Don't read too much into that.
Speaker 1: We all said what King did was wrong, and obviously it was a network decision what they did.
Speaker 2: So that's that.
Speaker 1: But I think what you guys have to understand, which is why I'm gagging a bit, is the fact that and I also said this too, I said, the sad part is Britt unfortunately, and this is no device of her own.
Speaker 2: The moment Kenya was removed from the show.
Speaker 1: And I said this before, there was going to be this stain on brit because Kenya is such iconic character or cas brother that she will be seen as you are the reason Kenya Moore is not on the show.
Speaker 2: That is how people are going to perceive you. And it's not fair, but that is how people are going to perceive you. I've said that before.
Speaker 1: What I never thought about until Claudia Clock did is I never thought, huh because some of these girls on the show felt that way the way I knew the audience was going to feel that way.
Speaker 2: Because I know the audience. I did think about, humph.
Speaker 1: Will the other cast member feel that way? Because I will say this, I'm gagging because when Kenya showed those pictures, and this is right before she showed the very explicit one when Kenya.
Speaker 5: Wait, the pictures that were never of bread right.
Speaker 2: Right, thank you for thank you, thank you, thank.
Speaker 5: You, pictures that were never heard.
Speaker 1: Yes, Kelly left Kenya's event the moment Kenya called her an insurance fraud hope and she left and.
Speaker 2: Said, you're my friend.
Speaker 1: We're not going to do this, X Y and Z and I said from a jump everybody deserves it. For like Kelly, because I was like, shit, she had her back. What's interesting to me, though, is I haven't seen that, and there was an opportunity for that sort of I have your back to happen in Grenada.
Speaker 2: And it didn't.
Speaker 1: And I do wonder if it's because they all are like not they all if Kelly.
Speaker 2: Is like should I this is myself from this?
Speaker 1: And look, maybe Kelly was a privy to things that we weren't because look where things are now.
Speaker 3: Well, Also, what could Kelly have said though, because ultimately she would have been defending brig giving a smaller donation than they all thought was decent, right, So what can she defend? I mean, I guess she could have said, like, well, fuck it, she gave something, so stop asking her about it. But whatever she would have done in that moment would have been a blatant attempt to just be standing in the position of having her friends back as opposed to a legitimate, you know, opinion about what was being discussed, Because if she spoke up in that moment, she would be defending giving two hundred and fifty dollars sanitary napkins and toilet tissue. That's what she would have been defending in that moment, so I just I don't really Again, we haven't seen those connecting moments where there was an opportunity for someone to show up that way. I think the Kenya situation was so extreme you had to kind of pick aside a little bit in that moment.
Speaker 4: But at that table, what the fuck was she supposed to say?
Speaker 6: You know, it's hard to have those kind of conversations with your friend when you know your friend's wrong, and usually it's best done one on one, not in front of a group of people, because like it's never going to go it's gonna go left right. If you really care about your friend, you're going to do it one on one, not in front of everybody. But for the sake of television, I probably would have crafted like a hey y'all, hey y'all, hey y'all, this.
Speaker 5: Is my friend. Can let y'all all gang up on her.
Speaker 6: We had a conversation and I said, given anything, and this is what she thought. Now it's a big deal. You know, let her let her make up for it if she wants to. But like, I wouldn't just be quiet, and that's my real friend, and I wouldn't put you on blast, I wouldn't jump on the band wagon with everybody else if that's her real friend. So you can tell from these situations they really were a real.
Speaker 2: Friend, Yeah, because when everybody was.
Speaker 1: And this is why keep bringing them up because to me, it's the only solid friendship on the shows when you look at your Zell and Robin. When everybody read Robin for what Wan did with the nel Salon and blah blah blah blah blah, they read.
Speaker 2: Robin for filth.
Speaker 1: And Giselle spoke to her in from of the girls and said, look, you're my girl. They are giving it to you, but I'm concerned about you. And if you can see their point.
Speaker 2: Like there's my thing is that way there's the.
Speaker 1: Way to not defend what you've done, But there's the way if I was Kelly.
Speaker 2: And Britt was my homegirl.
Speaker 1: But I agree with Claudia their friends because they had a line based on the newbies of the show. So that's that I would have said, if that was my real friend, my best friend, guys. Kelly already addressed, I mean if I was killed, I would say, guys, Britt addressed it it is what it is. I think you got are going too hard on her. You know she didn't know, brit Would you have done differently?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 4: Cool?
Speaker 1: So guys, why are we harping on this because what we need to harp on is X, Y, and Z. That's how you defend your friend without without defending their actions.
Speaker 4: Or you do what I would have done, which is just be blatant.
Speaker 3: It's no secret we've talked to about people on this show on other platforms where I'm just clear about that this is my friend.
Speaker 4: Fuck it.
Speaker 3: So I would have just sat at the table and be like, First of all, Carlos gave what the fuck he gave, Whether it was two hundred and fifty dollars or twenty five cents, that's what he gave. Who the fuck are you to be checking him about whatever he gave. He gave what he wanted to get. Fuck you, you see what you got going? You know, you just got to stand in the fullness of what you're doing.
Speaker 4: You can't try to fail.
Speaker 3: It in anything else because people to see straight through it. You know what I'm saying. You just understand exactly what it is. I'm defending them because y'all are talking to them, and that's my friend, straight up.
Speaker 6: I agree, and honestly, Kelly basically knows how to do reality better than Bret. Brett is too reactionary to emotional. She doesn't see the big picture, I think, and I think that's what hurts her in this. And you can also tell she's just not a girl's girl, Kelly. I think Kelly kind of shifts some times, kind of go over here, go over there a little bit, not in a two faced kind of way. But I see her making adjustments right because she knows. She kind of knows she has good instinct for reality TV. If you ask me, I think because she's doing what she needs to do, I would agree, and to be she's yeah, she's in with the she's in with the click, She's part of the in crowd, and Britt is definitely on the outside of that. So she's secured or smart for next season, whereas Britt is in a lawsuit with the network. You know, Kelly, they didn't like make so many enemies. She said some nice stuff when she needed to. She kind of pivoted here and there, and we'll see her again next season.
Speaker 2: I am gagging again.
Speaker 1: So now wait a second, Kelly may be the smartest Housewife of this season.
Speaker 5: Where Kelly Kelly saw the.
Speaker 2: Writing on the wall.
Speaker 5: She has no enemies on the.
Speaker 1: Kelly has no enemies on the show. She has she has four exprienses with everybody.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 1: I mean, listen, Britt is suing the network and I look, there's a lot of people like little bit I'm about to you know, where the fact Kelly, you out Kelly, Baby, Kelly, get the MVP. Kelly, I'll smarted everybody on this cast because Kelly, Oh my god, you're right.
Speaker 2: Kelly played the game of smartest.
Speaker 1: Because at the end of the day she came in with somebody and she's still there.
Speaker 5: And everyone likes her.
Speaker 6: So no one's gonna there's gonna be no you know, sometimes the girls make phone calls Carlos, Right, no one, I'm mad, Okay, well.
Speaker 5: No one. There's no reason for anyone to call and say.
Speaker 6: You know, Kelly was really a problem in the show. She was vulnerable, she was friendly, she was fun. It was a good sign that she had a cast trip, you know what I mean, like all the things.
Speaker 3: I get it, Listen, Kelly played the smart played the game smartly. She's been doing that since her first time on camera this season. You see, she stood right in it at Who's part to me his birthday party? When she was like, oh, the question she was, where does you take that lady's husband?
Speaker 4: She just asked it directly. It was what it was.
Speaker 3: And she established right then that she was not afraid to kind of go to the line when it came to the conversation that she was willing to have with these ladies. So yeah, Kelly played the game smartly. She hasn't lost control in our one time this.
Speaker 1: Season, Kelly has not. Oh my gosh, Kelly will go down in history as one of the smartest Nearer Housewives because she played the game well.
Speaker 2: Because this is the thing. As much as I ride for Kenya, I love Kenya.
Speaker 1: No one can ever make me go against Kenya Kenya first season she played them well. But Kenya also had people like I.
Speaker 2: Don't know about you, Kenya, right like Kenya.
Speaker 1: Had to earn her her way back into season six Icmic her first season, but Kenya had to forge relationships against seasons enemies.
Speaker 5: When she made she made enemies.
Speaker 1: I have never seen a new woman coming to established you.
Speaker 6: Kelly, mother Kelly. She's basically problematic on the cast. If you think about it now.
Speaker 5: Some people may say she ain't standing on like she's not.
Speaker 6: She should have wrote hot of her friend. She's looking like I don't really know her. I don't really know her like that.
Speaker 5: We cool. But I'm not going to lose this lady.
Speaker 2: No, Brandon, no, keep this up. Moderator Brandon L. Scott said, I supremely disagree. Kelly is a pick me.
Speaker 1: So guess what I could see why you would have said that five minutes ago.
Speaker 2: Kelly is a pick me in.
Speaker 1: The sense of I am going to pick and choose my battles and I'm going to make sure that I play this game right because I want to make sure that all these girls have a connection with me. Because Kelly, I never thought about this. Kelly has not had one.
Speaker 3: Argument with people, never lost control, no, and been right in the middle of everything that was going on and.
Speaker 6: Everything and when they's the moment where there it's like discourse, she always finds a moment to say something girl power ish, sisterly, so you can't really be mad at her, Like she even says, you.
Speaker 5: Know what this is about growth, Let's take this moment.
Speaker 6: This is a good reset, and she has all these moments on camera where how can you be mad at that she does?
Speaker 5: She has those moments.
Speaker 6: Where she tried to de escalate or lower the temperature.
Speaker 5: She's never escalated a situation. She's actually did a good job.
Speaker 6: Now you may call it a pigmy, but this is shows show business.
Speaker 4: Is it's important to be picked.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because some of y'all are picked me on social media stepic on the big trying to re quote a tweet to get engagement.
Speaker 2: Listen, let's have real conversation. I'm a pig me. I like, we're all pick me and some form of fashion. There's moments I'm gonna pick me.
Speaker 1: There's moments I'm like, I don't wanna talk about this because I.
Speaker 2: Like this person. That happens whatever, whatever I don't do, it doesn't The only one who I.
Speaker 1: Said, Cydia Bailey is my friend and I don't give a fuck what I say about her. I'm gonna rap for her. Gus, he guess what we're saying. That's real, right.
Speaker 3: Thing for all of y'all. You know what I'm saying for both of y'all. Like, that's just I believe in that. But I understand, you know, there's a certain element to playing a game, playing a game that exists within this space, right, that you.
Speaker 4: Have to be down for in order to be on the damn show. Right. I don't think I don't think she's a pig.
Speaker 1: No, I don't listen. I don't think so either. I think it's funny to says up what defies a pigmy. I think the reason why Kelly is the smartest housewife of Atlanta this season is because she played the game correctly and for a new bee to comment to an established show and force friendships with every body and leap out unscathed.
Speaker 2: You did that. This congratulations happy Now to.
Speaker 5: Me, Hella. A pick me to me?
Speaker 6: Pick me to me is if I'm in a friend group with my real friends and I see one friend switching up around other people and changing what I know to be her.
Speaker 5: Character, and I'm like, you don't even really think like that.
Speaker 6: Oh you like dogs? Oh I like dogs too, Oh you like Cleveland? So do I like just everything that someone says?
Speaker 5: You jump on it.
Speaker 6: Now, if the if Kelly and Britt weren't really friends before this, and outside of that, Kelly has no real relationships with these other girls, that's not a pick me. She has nothing invested with these girls. That is someone that's playing a game on a TV show. Now, next season, you can make that assessment like, Okay, she being fake because then we kind of have no a little bit more impowerful. Yeah, but we don't know she all we know this is a woman that's going through divorce, but she got four kids, three or four, and this is someone that is paying huge legal fees. She's like, I'm not gonna lose my gig over these holes that I might not hose, but these girls I may never even deal.
Speaker 5: With in real life.
Speaker 6: So yes, I will say what I have to say to get me to next season. Because we all know Atlanta Housewives, we'll start you off with a very disrespectful salary and then the next season they will double it and double it and double it. I didn't get that disrespectful salary, but I had Kenyan's lawyer. But anyways, high first year of salaries ever, I'm just going to put that on leave that right there for you. But they do be trying it the first season where you like, like that can't really be the budget, like that would be my plan budget. They really do, like I don't care what these girls are trying to tell y'all.
Speaker 5: The first season is.
Speaker 6: Listen, I'll do the next theme of Carlos and shoot a show in three weeks and take that out. It's basically the same salary as four months of filming the lot of Housewive. So with that being said, the reason why we push so hard for negotiations to get so next season I'll get a really nice salary because it's double and then the next season, like they do, run it up quickly, so you've got to get the second season. It's you know, that's where you get your money. And unfortunately I didn't go out that way from me, but I'm seeing how Kelly would be, like, I'm not going to make that mistake.
Speaker 5: I'm coming back next season.
Speaker 2: And she did a good job with it. So listen, Angela is.
Speaker 1: The MVP of the season. Let's be clear, She's the most vaguball player. I said that. Kelly to me, is the smartest because there is a strategic way of orchestrating the dynamic between these friend groups and coming out unscathed.
Speaker 2: It just hit me.
Speaker 1: I've never seen a newbie not get into a tune lashing because it's sort of like you're aby to passage and still be reletives, still be relevant.
Speaker 2: And and listen. We always will give answer her props. So so we done that way. But I want to dedicate to my episode to Kelly.
Speaker 1: Kelly Pharrell, Congratulations, happy birthday.
Speaker 2: You did that.
Speaker 1: I am now understanding the role you played in front and behind the camera assists.
Speaker 2: I salute you absolutely.
Speaker 6: Some people saying that they're really coming for Kelly tonight, they don't like it, just saying that.
Speaker 3: She got like I wouldn't know. I'm just in decided of the comments this week, so you.
Speaker 4: Got to feel me in.
Speaker 5: No one calls you, they stand you said.
Speaker 6: Someone did say your voice sounds like honey over a light thunder, like they've given you love. So tonight would be a good night for Justin or Justin to get in the chat because you're living.
Speaker 2: You know they're living for you. But no, But the thing is this, I said, I listen in respect to.
Speaker 1: The people in the chat based on this episode, I understand why y'all watched this episode and thought Kelly's a pickny.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 1: But if you allow yourselves to listen to what we just said, your mind could be altered a bit, because the beauty of Month and I Live is we're able to offer point of views from our very experience in this genre, so that we're able to see things.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 1: Look, Claudia says something tonight that changed my mind already because she brought a perspective that gag Dustin and I and I want you guys to OFAs watch yourself knowing listen. Everybody else can recap the shows and tell you.
Speaker 2: What y'all saw. That's fine, have them do it.
Speaker 1: The beauty of this is we take it a step further and we give y'all deeper conversations based on the nuances. And my hope with every Mother and I Live is that you guys walk away saying, huh, I didn't see things that way. So and listen, I'm a change man tonight based on what I watched and Kelly did the day a thing child that's.
Speaker 6: I think they want us to drive her and they're saying she's fake, don't I don't know. I mean, maybe I don't feel that. It was a few episodes during the season. I'm marking the front where I saw her, like I thought she was over here and then she went over here and like, hey, who am I to say, like at the end of the day, again, if these were her real friends, I would look at you one way.
Speaker 5: When they're not and their coworkers.
Speaker 6: You don't have to You don't got to stay over there with a sinking ship.
Speaker 5: You don't.
Speaker 6: Now that's your girl and you abandoned her to be cool with Shamia and portion the in girls. Then I would call you to pick me, not on a show you just got throw into the mix with this cast.
Speaker 5: You don't know these taps. You may never see them again.
Speaker 6: You only see them, you know, at work, and maybe you text each other here and there.
Speaker 5: I understand. It's entertainment, y'all.
Speaker 6: And that's why we were saying and well a lot of people were saying that with these shows, they've got to have people that have more higher stakes because they have real friendships.
Speaker 5: After this first season, depending.
Speaker 6: On who returns next year, I think we can make better assessments next year because now they should really be friends by then, you know what I mean, Like, hopefully they spend some time together outside of filming. So it's feel like all being a little hard on Kelly right now about you know, what we're calling strategic and intelligent and emotional intelligence. She does have emotional intelligence, she has reality emotional intelligence.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and before so listen, that's all I have for this episode unless deathIn Clomp is in else you guys want to dress?
Speaker 2: I did? We covered everything?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, No, Grenada was great, the bow legged Prime Minister, the whole thing. It was like, that's that's what I did enjoy about it.
Speaker 2: So look, there there were great moments.
Speaker 1: But before I let them go, I do want to talk about rap and I want to get Dustin and Claude's opinion on rap. So, Ralph has released several text messages between he and Drew Sodora, his strange wife. He's also released pictures will appear to be intimate photos. Nothing kissing, nothing of that nature, nothing explicit, but just you know, Tie Young and Drew hugging and whatever. What do you guys think about that, because in my interview with Drew Sidora, I did say it to her. Look, I like Ralph, this is nothing against Ralph. I do feel like Ralph wants to embarrass you. And I felt that way a month ago when I did her interview. A month later, right, Dustin, I said, I feel like he just wants to embarrass you. I'm not understanding Ralph's crash out because at the end of the day, that is the mother of your kids and you are raising a son, and I don't want your son to look at this situation thinking this is okay. And what I do want for Ralph is this you were able to have camera time, which a lot of these husbands don't.
Speaker 2: I just don't.
Speaker 1: I don't understand the end goal for this because I think Ralph is a better human being than what he's doing, and it makes me sad that he feels the need to do this.
Speaker 4: Claudia, Ladies, First.
Speaker 5: Ralph, why are you doing this?
Speaker 6: Like, listen, I don't know the ins and outs of euros relationship, you know, and a lot of times with the public sees can be very different than what is the reality, right, Like, we don't know what Drew has.
Speaker 5: Done to you and you've done to her.
Speaker 6: We're really mostly getting Drew side because she's got the bigger platform. But at the end of the day, y'all sharing a house, y'all have kids, and you may be very angry with her with how the relationship ended, or you feel like you've been demonized or panelized or villainized. But you're not doing yourself a favor at all by doing this, Like what, okay, you show pictures that look like Tye and Drew, right, and Drew told us on the show she was flirting with Tye.
Speaker 5: So is that breaking news? No, it's not.
Speaker 6: The text messages I read them boring, and Ralph, these things about you that I know.
Speaker 5: That I could say and I'm not.
Speaker 6: And I'm sure when you're married to someone, you're gonna have a lot of information about someone. And the fact that Drew isn't saying these things about you that she probably has on you and you are, it's making people that probably would have sided with you side with Drew because what you're doing is it's very it's very bitch made. It really is, Ralph. And like, there was a time when y'all were crazy by y others. There was a time when y'all loved each other. There was a time when y'all created babies together, right, and you guys love each other. I know the person you divorce is not who you married, trust me, I know that, but just keep it somewhat cool. You have kids, You have kids, and all these things are giving.
Speaker 5: It makes you ask you before.
Speaker 6: It makes me look like you are mad or hurt that she's not with you anymore. And that's probably not the keys, but that's what it looks like. It's giving bitter let me embarrass you when we hurt you, so you have no choice but to run back to me.
Speaker 5: I don't know what they's like.
Speaker 6: It's stupid, you know, like, don't let reality TV take you out of character of the person you probably were, and that's why she fell in love with you. And if she's a liar, listen, it'll come out eventually, but it shouldn't be at the hands of the father of her children. Mouth like, you got to stop with that. It's very corny. And you were with the other reality TV man the other day giving toast on social media being shady, like, stop to stop.
Speaker 5: You know the truth.
Speaker 6: You're so worried about what the public things about your ex wife and humiliating her. That is still the kid that you say you love, the kids that you say you love, that's their mom.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that what we're seeing right. First of all, this train is way far out to station, way too far out to station to have them find some dignity or give each other some grace, right, Him and Drew hate each other at this point, obviously when it counts. We saw them having a moment of camaraderie the other day in the kitchen or whatever. But as far as we know, based on what Ralph just presented to everybody on Twitter, they hate each other. And I think that that is a result of Ralph not being able to get any camera time on the show this season and have an opportunity to give his say. They're in a bitter divorce, and he has been accustomed over the past three seasons to at least having an opportunity, whether wrong or not, but to give his say against whatever Drew is presenting to the show. He didn't get that this season. We had limited a limited view into what he had to say, so now.
Speaker 4: He's running with it.
Speaker 3: That's why he did things like attach a picture, a professional picture of him shirtless in a blaze with no shirt on under a blazer.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: He attached that picture to his tweet damning Drew's actions because there's an attention grab that's taking place here right that It's also that is in alignment with you know him just want to give his say, so he wants the attention, he wants to have people hear his take on things, and he's using Twitter as the medium or platform to do that. I don't think that's smart choice, but I do think that's why that's happening.
Speaker 4: Again.
Speaker 3: There is nothing he can present to us that we didn't already know. We know Drew as a liar. We've been seeing her lie the past three seasons, and honestly, it's a part of her Housewives charm at this point. That's kind of why we like her, because it's like, damn, I can't believe you'll be lying like that, and then we laugh and be like.
Speaker 6: Fuck, well, and did talk about how Michael Jordan and both of our cousins, So I would need you to stop like claiming this girls like we're both Michael Jordan's cousin, And I don't know why y'all would call like she's not lying, we're both.
Speaker 1: Well no, listen, nothing is related to Diana Ross and Carlos King is related to Martin Luther. We all lineage.
Speaker 3: It's so funny to me, but I just think that that's what it is. Ralph was looking forward to the attention and the wave that comes along with the season of the Real Housewives of Atlanta. He missed that, so he's trying to get it by any means necessary. On Twitter, we been knew her and Ty was messing around. We been knew that. You know, before she came to Housewives, her money was different than it was after She's done multiple seasons on the Housewives. These are not groundbreaking revelations that shift our view or our opinion in any way.
Speaker 4: It's an attention grab, That's what it is.
Speaker 1: We know that so well, Dustin one of the rain drops, all, Claudia, what's second double to get this out because it's funny. Well, Dustin one of the rain drops said, so you like Drew b liar but not me a b liar?
Speaker 5: Yes, stand on business friend.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and did what and did and we could just move right on along, Claudia, Claudia.
Speaker 6: Ahead, I'm gonna have my my Justin Dustin moment right now, to one of the rain drops. Trina m says, Claudia, the public has dirt on your asked too, diddy parties, married men freak offs sow about Ralph. First of all, Trina m suck my dick. I've never done with a married man in my life. I've never messed around with Diddy. I took one picture with him backstage of the BT Wors. I had my hand on his face. It was two thousand and seven and he was hollering at me. And never hungered with him again. The very next day he blewed my phone fifty seven times, complaining about the picture that I put on my MySpace, ending up on media takeout.
Speaker 5: I never fuck with them.
Speaker 6: Actually, I'm trying to get the message out of a text old phone where I told him go fuck himself. I never touched Didty ever in my life. Never fooled around with Diddy or jay Z or Kanye. Y'all keep putting names on my puss that ain't there. I wish I had as much action as y'all say I had.
Speaker 5: I wish I was this whore that y'all made.
Speaker 6: I have not had sex in twenty twenty five, y'all, and really only once in last year with one person, and it was in two years. Like I've done it like four times, honestly, Like I get no app but I love that you think that I'm just out there just getting dipped down by the industry and everyone's fucking me.
Speaker 5: Let me tell you one thing right now, hepens and he bets. You cannot have.
Speaker 6: This kind of longevity in the game if you only got there by fucking people. You get to be the hot girl for one summer. You're like a blue flame that goes out fast like a comet.
Speaker 5: You bright light and they fade off.
Speaker 6: Don't nobody stay in the business for thirty motherfucking years by fucking to get there. And I'm offended because I put in hard work. I work for free. I've done radio shows, I've done TV shows. I've done so for exposure. I've signed shitty contracts just so I can show that I have good work ethic. I've turned down owners of basketball teams, sheeps that reach out to me, owners of football teams, the current president. I have turned down more men and wealth than you will ever see in your life on Instagram.
Speaker 5: Okay, so when you come for.
Speaker 6: My character, make sure you know what the fuck you're talking about, because trying to diminish my acomplishments and my status and my success because you have nothing else to say. There's plenty of things you can criticize about me. I have a lisp, my hair show on the front. I have daddy issues. I don't have kids.
Speaker 5: You can come for that. The foot surgery went well, but it ain't perfect.
Speaker 6: You have other things I've given you to talk about. But what you will not ever come for is my motherfucking character. And the reason why I could sit on this show and every other talk to that I've booked over the past thirty years, making seven figures is because I stand on business and I have no skeletons in my closet that will ever make me worry about Ooh, I hope that.
Speaker 5: One thing doesn't come out.
Speaker 6: I proudly and loudly say how I feel because I am not embarrassed about the woman I am because I did it the right way. Now, if you want to keep on going with these false narratives, that's on you. But I've said what the fuck I said, and I need you to stop with this bullshit. I've never messed with these people, and I've never messed with anyone for your job, and never will because I don't have to because I have something you don't have. As you said on the sidelines, courage, bravery, and talent, No go fuck yourself.
Speaker 5: Okay, sorry, all right.
Speaker 1: So thank you Dustin and Claudia and ray Dross. There's there's there's nothing else to be said about that. I mean, after that, Uh, Claudia, I'm proud of you standing up for yourself and and finally addressed I see.
Speaker 2: No, I know, I know, I know, I know, I know. What's so funny, Claudia, Dustin. Somebody said, Carlos, what is it your turn to crash out? Let me alone? Oh god, Claudia.
Speaker 1: I mean, there's literally nothing else to be said after that, but thank you, Claudia, Thank you Dustin.
Speaker 2: Claudia.
Speaker 1: I'm always proud of you for standing up for yourself and and addressing the haters and guess for Claudia after tonight, I don't think that will ever be addressed to you anymore because you have made it very clear and expect that to go viral cross all platforms. Okay, Dustin Ross has to show this weekend. Dustin, let the world know they can buy tickets and see you.
Speaker 2: Wait, do you have a show tomorrow?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so tomorrow.
Speaker 2: I'll check it out.
Speaker 4: Tomorrow I'll be in Philly at Citywinery.
Speaker 3: You can get tickets at Dustin rosslive dot com, or you can go to the Philadelphia City Winery website that is actually linked on Dustin rosslive dot com, So just go there Dustin rosslive dot com. You can get tickets to my show in Philadelphia tomorrow. We're gonna have a good fucking time, and Saturday we turning the fuck up in DC, so make sure y'all come out.
Speaker 4: More shows to come.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much to everybody who pulled up, all the VIP guests at the meet and greet who love our show on Monday nights. Have so much love for you, Carlos, so much love for you, Claudia. I just appreciate it all. I can't wait to make y'all laugh Tuesday and Saturday this week.
Speaker 4: So that's it.
Speaker 3: Starslive dot com. Thank you for the platform, Carlos, Thank.
Speaker 2: You for always joining us. Claudie, what is you and your clit doing this weekend? I'll it will be and.
Speaker 6: Uh we'll doing the Form podcast on Wednesday with Erica Cop So please me and my clit and Erica hang out.
Speaker 1: Shut off to Erica cop At, Claudia, I want to come on your show.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we want to have you on we well, we want both of you on.
Speaker 6: I thought we could do something after we all hung out in DC, but Carlos got big things to do this weekend, so you won't be able to be there.
Speaker 5: But I would love for.
Speaker 6: Both of you to come on like individual though after we all hang out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, and then I'm leaving.
Speaker 6: For DC on Friday, and I'm hosting the Women in Songwriting Hall of Fame Award show. It's Saturday, It's right before Dustin's show, so I'll be doing that.
Speaker 5: Please go to my Instagram page and get your tickets.
Speaker 6: I'll be hosting that and then going directly to Dustin's show to support my Fred, my brother, my aries.
Speaker 2: My love.
Speaker 5: And we're in DC.
Speaker 6: So if anybody wants to book us for a club appearance Saturday night, we.
Speaker 5: Can and stop pouring myself out for dollars. I would love.
Speaker 4: You.
Speaker 3: And Justine, they can book you in Justine the Whole Injustice, they can book us for the Saturday.
Speaker 6: Oh and again, the movie comes out August twenty ninth. It's gonna be at premiere in La New York.
Speaker 4: Yeah, congratulations, club.
Speaker 5: I can't wait to see this weekend.
Speaker 1: I love you, guys, Sootbus Ray drops to night the doctors appoint. I love you guys and we will see you next Monday.
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening to Reality with the Kings.
Speaker 1: New episodes drop on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Share, comment, follow, and subscribe to Reality with the King.
Speaker 2: Wherever you get your podcast.
Speaker 1: Visit Reality withthe King dot com and be sure to follow me at the Carlos King Underscore on Instagram, Twitter, TikTok and Yes, Baby, my YouTube channel where you could get all of my visuals, baby, my expressions. Yeah, and don't forget Tweet me your thoughts and hot takes about this episode using the hashtag reality with the King. Reality with the King is a production of Kingdom Rain Entertainment, an executive produced by me Carlos King, Kingdom Rain Entertainment, Baby,