Speaker 1: You are listening to the Daily Best of The Rick Burgers Show. Hey, catch the entire show wherever you get podcast, or watch us live and archived on YouTube, and subscribers can watch the Daily Best of the Rick Burgers Show on Blaze TV.
Speaker 2: Thanks for watching and listening, and be sure.
Speaker 1: To follow us on social media for more from the whole gang at The Rick Burgess Show. America America Dire Ride. It is a brand new hour on a brand new day.
Speaker 2: It is a brand new show.
Speaker 3: Text Nation, Are you ready?
Speaker 1: And here they come? Kentucky is ready, Columbiana is ready. The numbers eight eight eight six two four four eight six' nine are eight eight eight the number Six Big.
Speaker 2: Fox pennsylvania always?
Speaker 4: Ready they always?
Speaker 1: Ready are you?
Speaker 2: Ready?
Speaker 5: America tennessee is? Ready george is, Ready florida is.
Speaker 3: Ready Your mama's. Ready let's track up another.
Speaker 4: One let's.
Speaker 2: Go somebody shout, Back i'm, Ready i'm.
Speaker 5: Ready the garbage man says he's.
Speaker 1: Ready what CAN i?
Speaker 5: Say the Pru It boys are, Ready, Manavallo, Shreveport louisiana is.
Speaker 1: Ready detroit is. Ready as they continue to come in from The Text, nation letting us know that we are not. Alone fellas So, Sweedee Greg. Adler here they, Are, yeah testing, one, two test. One everybody is. Here And i'm sure a lot of you out there if you have a caught yesterday's show live or, archived maybe a little surprised we're here that. One, yeah we're. Back well it kind of harkened back to, look we we all are so very very thankful for the grace and mercy of the one and only Living, god because without, it we'd all be, doomed.
Speaker 2: Old, boy would?
Speaker 1: We and, uh and we all can remember times where you just looked around there was just a, mess are? You you looked up and maybe you were talking to people in law enforcement and what and you and remember the, STATEMENT i don't, know, man it just kind of got out of. Hand, yeah it just it just BEFORE i knew, it got out of. Hand and, uh and yesterday's show got out of, hand and it's here we are in the in the. Aftermath. Uh we we've learned from. YESTERDAY a lot of you Are you're not. HELPFUL a lot of you because some kind of like the vox seats yesterday who watched it happen when it was, over really they were, applauding and they gave us a standing, oh AND i looked at, THEM i, said y'all are not.
Speaker 2: Helping, no y'all are not.
Speaker 1: Helping so, WELL i will say this one of the things that we hoped to. Do and if you were if you went back to if you've ever Seen tales from The Camp house episode one on our YouTube, channel episode one took you inside THESE i mean the inner sanctum Of Camp house where you saw us discussing this new adventure Called The Rick Burgess show With, Speedy Greg adler And Old Number, one and we we were talking about we wanted to create in this stage of our lives. Together we wanted the type of show that you would be walking around anticipating the next, show thinking there's no telling what might. HAPPEN i think we're, there. Guys, uh you, know we we were, there and you know that yesterday there was a point yesterday where EVEN i did not know what was gonna. Happen and that's probably not the, best you, know to have a little, Control, yeah but you, know you know that feeling when you're on a roller coaster and you're, Like i'm not in control of this at. All But i'm kind of. Digging he just trying to kiss. It all kind of. Fun but really it's up to somebody else to stop this, thing BECAUSE i can't stop.
Speaker 2: It if everybody in the car is feeling the, same it's got to be one.
Speaker 1: Adult, yeah the one one.
Speaker 6: Yesterday it was just a weird.
Speaker 7: Day you.
Speaker 1: Know it WAS i saw pass.
Speaker 6: THEM i saw possum as big as a as A Great dane in my backyard. Yesterday but walking in the.
Speaker 4: Daylight like it was just, yesterday it was just a weird.
Speaker 1: Day you couldn't even go home with that it being.
Speaker 6: Weird it Was i'm, like that's as big as my neighbor's dog and it's out the. Day it was, daytime looking at me Saying.
Speaker 1: I'm hungry walking through my R i'm, afraid unconcerned about.
Speaker 4: You what is?
Speaker 6: Today it was a weird day.
Speaker 1: Yesterday it really.
Speaker 2: WAS i don't know what it. Was it Was Earth day is what it.
Speaker 1: Was what we celebrated.
Speaker 2: It think about, that this is going to drive you crazy being in the business as long as you. Have there was a station In San francisco On Earth. Day it played natural sounds Of earth for twenty four hours.
Speaker 1: Straight. Straight just that that.
Speaker 2: Sound that sound just anything and everybody will hearing there nothing just that thinking this.
Speaker 1: Shark my first thought was almost used one. HOUR i almost, said almost said to you What gary said to the. Collar, yeah exactly. Understand let's not repeat. That, no we will not have a Tall gary. Effort but, anyway well it was just a. Reaction gave it a muscle.
Speaker 2: Memory it WAS i DID i, Said, gary did you?
Speaker 1: WELL i mean that guy was he just he just goaded. Me AND i MEAN i had enough of what he was. SAYING i, said, well we're all clear on. That why did you do that on the?
Speaker 2: AIR i don't.
Speaker 1: KNOW i JUST i told, YOU I i just hang out with you AND i forget, sometimes you know we, yeah you. Forgot, Yeah And i'm, like of course on the, Air gary was. Offended he, said hemmed up with a. Hand you couldn't get. It, well he.
Speaker 2: Disagrees he disagreed because if he has.
Speaker 1: Experienced, it yeah or creek or. Offence the question is the question is after it was over AND i congratulate this, person which one Of gary's friends or. Acquaintances was that? Person oh, yeah because that was what you were. Doing that was somebody who knew what they were. Doing they knew how to get To geary new The muttons by saying he couldn't bring a turkey across the creek or a fence line or away from a. Hen, Yeah gary, Disagreed yes he, Did, yes he did. So THE i also he.
Speaker 2: So by the, Way i've got the sound of W a see k l w k a A.
Speaker 1: L are you going to play back to The San francisco? Station are you about to for me.
Speaker 2: In station for twenty four hours of nature sounds forwenty four?
Speaker 1: Hours don't don't lose? Sight how long that?
Speaker 8: Is?
Speaker 2: Yeah rick pot my. Channel this is this is what you hear if you tuned in.
Speaker 1: All, day all, day twenty four. Hours that's not a very pleasant at. All does that seem? Pleasant? No, NO i mean you could have got some nature sounds that were. Pleasant this isn't one of. Them how about a nice. Breeze i'd rather hear? Cricks how about the? Two and then, afore how about the? Ocean, ocean the ocean or the? GOLF i mean just rolling in?
Speaker 4: Day?
Speaker 2: Yeah so a little soothing.
Speaker 1: Bird the. Bird the bird they had was like kind of in a register that was.
Speaker 2: Irritating it was it laying eggric you could do you do your do your, out do your.
Speaker 1: Owl oh that's the best Owl i've ever that. Is that's such a good it's really. Good who cooks for? You why not have? That and you, know just ever now and then let it, come, man don't don't constantly play it for twenty fo don't just.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine every time you turned on your radio that was.
Speaker 1: On. NO i mean IF i walked outside my back at the back of my house and had to hear even, naturally you know WHAT i would have walked my Oud you know What i'd have. DONE i might have done the school bus. LADY i might have walked out on my on my deck and, said y'all cut it.
Speaker 9: OUT i can't even hear myself thinking.
Speaker 1: Yes while while beating the top of the. Bus, yes with a, stick with a. Stick such a different, era it was she likes somebody's grandma, too but it produced such a tougher. PRODUCT i tell you what we. Did we shut, Up yes we.
Speaker 10: Did and now That i'm, OLDER i know exactly what she means by she cannot hear her self think, thinking thinking.
Speaker 6: THINKING i can't hear my.
Speaker 1: Ada please don't ever miss when we tell you that. Story she was banging on the metal roof of the school bus with a with a like a walking tall, stick and she looked just like a regular, grandmother even had a dress. On y'all drove her to. That, yeah it was a different, time it's a different. Error we'll be back a lot to discuss. Today and she ran over my, Dog yes she. Did are you?
Speaker 6: Serious?
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah that's the.
Speaker 6: One that's the.
Speaker 1: One, yeah that's the.
Speaker 2: One he was in the, bus saw it and had to stay in the bus and think about, it.
Speaker 1: Laughing at that's not. Fun it's a broken heart.
Speaker 11: Is, yes this is The Rick Burgess.
Speaker 1: Show, okay let's take a moment right, now something the media would rather that you. Ignore now you've heard their version of what happened On january the. Sixth, oh they've tried to milk. It but now it's time to see what they've been trying to hide from. You the final episode Of blaze TV's in depth investigation just dropped, yesterday and it blows the narrative wide. Open we've got capital surveillance, footage conflicting, timelines serious questions about Officer harry. Dunnstory it's streaming right now exclusively On BLAZE. Tv subscribe today at BlazeTV dot com SLASH j six that's BlazeTV dot com SLASH j six to watch the full investigation from the very. Beginning all, right we're, back thanks for being with us today on a brand New Rick burgess. Show the gang all here and we'll work through more stories. Today a lot going On. Wednesday bible studies back today for those of you that participate in that job chapter ten. Bore this study has garnered a lot of, conversation a lot of, emails a lot of. Questions So job ten today Noon, central one O'clock eastern on our YouTube. Channel if you go To rick burgesshow dot com and you click right there and watch. Live you can catch it live at our subscribe and you'll get an alert when we go live On. Wednesdays and if you can't catch it, live the archive is on our YouTube channel and podcast archives soon.
Speaker 2: After so a couple of things we can talk.
Speaker 1: ABOUT i don't know that this video surveillance is available to everybody. Yet we don't think it, is but it's it just says it in the. Story now we didn't get to this. Yesterday probably maybe we should, have but we didn't get to this. Yesterday you may or may not know That christy nomes purse was stolen while she was having dinner In, washington D. C they now have looked. Back now keep in mind that's that's a pretty big deal because you, know she's she's pretty high. Ranking they're in the, administration and now they are looking at the video surveillance footage from the restaurant and they're saying, that you, know the way that her per was stolen was actually quite. Simple and, look don't want to be don't want to pile. On don't want to pile on secret. Service y'are not having the best pr here the last few. Years she's got secret service with her. Too you would think Stealing Christy nomes or anyone who was high ranking in any, administration that if they have secret service with, them stealing their purse would be. Difficult, YEAH i would, Think but it. Wasn't the criminals set down at an empty table next To nome and her family at The Capitol burger wearing only dark. Clothing he then uses his left foot to drag and slide the bag into his possession and away From. Nome the suspect then takes a look around the, restaurant picks up the BIG i mean the bag that's a miss, sprint picks up the bag and puts it under his jacket and. Bolts nome had no idea any thing had even happened until they rose from the table and she saw that Her gucci purse was. Gone now you think to, yourself, Hey gucci perch, purse that's not the. PROBLEM i, mean there's a lot of expensive purses out. There it's what's inside the. Purse, yeah and that that would be all of her.
Speaker 2: Identification, yeah she, had she had her driver's, license, medication apartment, keys, PASSPORT dhs access, badge that's a big, one makeup, bag some blank, checks and three thousand in.
Speaker 1: Cash three thousand in, cash, yep carries that kind of cash these.
Speaker 2: Days, well here's the deal, too is, well there's a couple of. Things first of, all if you're In, washington D. C the crime rate and what goes on, there this just could be just another one of, these you, know situations where somebody's purse is snatched or just theft in. General but they're launching an investigation into, Going, okay this is a this is a cabinet. Official how did somebody get that close to?
Speaker 1: Her if they if.
Speaker 2: They wanted to plan something, else they could have the?
Speaker 1: Purse?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah and so is this is this some type of orchestrated crime spree towards her or a cabinet, official or just just some random person that grabbed a.
Speaker 1: Purse, YEAH i don't know the level of security that her position calls. FOR i, mean my point, is the question, is, yeah this guy was there to steal a, purse but what if he had been there to do something? Else he was he was in positioned.
Speaker 2: Close to her to where he could pull a foot over, there and and and and drag her purse over to.
Speaker 10: Him it's funny to use the term security Because Christy noman is The United States secretary Of Homeland.
Speaker 6: Security.
Speaker 2: Correct, yes, yeah there's a lot of sadly comedy there that she's the director Of Homeland security and has her purse stolen while while having someone watch over.
Speaker 1: Her that's a, hey pretty pretty high level close, yes perse. Snatching you got to sit right next to? Me, actually, yeah, yeah y'all walk that out. PERFECTLY i, mean personat. Happens that's not the. Issue, uh it's. Bad but the issue is this person should have enough security you can't snatch their. Purse yeah, yeah and so what as y'all, said what IF i want to do more than snatch the. Purse it's bad that the purse got snatched because there's a lot of high level stuff in, there and you hate she loses her money and all. That but all that can. Be you, know we can cancel her, badge we can cancel you, know of, course big hassle getting her passport and all. That that's all a big, hassle and she's gonna have to do a whole identity theft. Deal but the big story is someone like, her even though our whole family was in town and they want to give them their their time For. EASTER i got all, that but there ought to be enough security that you just can't Snatch Christy NUM's.
Speaker 2: PURSE i was hearing with your, Foot, YEAH i was. Hearing Two Secret service agents were watching over her. Table uh that was that was the number yesterday that was being throughout.
Speaker 1: Too they pull it.
Speaker 2: Off yeah. Wow and they were. Talking they were giving some numbers yesterday on the OLD dc theft and just how tough it. Is, yeah all, that but but they were talking about but she's not an average person like, it not like director Of Homeland. Security so her somebody being that close and dragging her purse over to them and then taking off with it nobody noticing.
Speaker 1: It that's pretty. Bad, yeah that is. Bad so also from the text nation other stories, Today for some, Reason speedy AND i know you don't know, it.
Speaker 2: People are saying to ask you How Missippi state? Baseball? DID i knew they were Playing Ole? Miss was it down In? Biloxi is that where they were? Playing it must not be, good but it. Was it was a midweek game that didn't count to THE. Sec you're preparing, yourself aren't. You, Well i'm checking the score right. NOW i looked over at, it BUT i didn't pay attention reel, One, Okay i'm. Sorry, Wow Missisy, STATE i thought had a oh.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: YEAH i went to ten innings BECAUSE i saw Mister state had jumped out. Early looking at the box, score they were up to nothing and Then Ole miss tied at two to two and then went ahead five to. Two, wow and Then state scored four in the.
Speaker 6: SIXTH i thought baseball games had nineties.
Speaker 2: It, is but they went to ten because it was. Extras they were tied in the. NINTH i tell you WHAT i was with.
Speaker 1: That, yeah that's.
Speaker 2: Weird there was a weather kind of uh interrupted a lot of last night's midweek.
Speaker 1: Games just just.
Speaker 2: A lot of delays and DIFFERENT i Know alabama was At SAMFORD uh In.
Speaker 1: BIRMINGHAM.
Speaker 2: Uh AND i believe you Ab Jack state Played, AUBURN wo Played Georgia tech on THE sec network and one one.
Speaker 1: Nothing.
Speaker 2: Uh BUT i was looking around a little. BIT i didn't pay a whole lot of attention to, it BUT i got.
Speaker 6: Caught in that rain you were talking about yesterday.
Speaker 1: Driving, yes, man it came through where we. Live, man where we live right, now we're having pretty much scattered thunderstorms every day for about three days in a. Row today we'll have it a in where we. Live also from the text, line how in the world does she pay for hamburgers and? Dinner?
Speaker 2: YEAH i, Know, WELL i guess maybe that's when she realized that there was a problem when it was time TO i bet that.
Speaker 6: If they made her wash, dishes we got some dishes in the.
Speaker 2: Back but you're talking about the ultimate you can't have. Nothing SO i got my grandkids here having a family day and and just enjoying a dinner or lunch, whatever and then can't even you can't even have.
Speaker 1: Nothing some people suggesting it could be people like we grew up With. Greg anybody dare me to Still Christine olms? PURSE i BET i can do. It, YEAH i BET i can get out of here with. It what about when you're in charge of secret service and you're sitting down with these, Two, hey y'all killing us.
Speaker 2: Guys you let a guy snatch somebody did a foot snatch in front of.
Speaker 1: Off, yeah they. Don't you got to get her to get her.
Speaker 2: Purse and they don't even know who the the guy is because he was wearing a medical, mask you. KNOW i mean you, know it used to be if you walked in somewhere and you didn't have one, on they were, like, hey get one.
Speaker 1: On.
Speaker 2: NOW i think we're past.
Speaker 1: That take, it take it. All watch the person with the mask. On, yeah, yeah you're gonna watch them now because they're.
Speaker 2: Everywhere So i've got a medical mask, On i'm sitting next to the director Of Homeland.
Speaker 6: Security i'm acting weird with my.
Speaker 2: Foot, yeah and that doesn't but in a.
Speaker 1: World all, right we'll be back bottom of the. Hour so there's your update on the purse snatching. Story all the coverage on the pope makes me, think is it? Me or does The vatican guards have the least intimidating uniforms? Ever with the? Stripe, YEAH i will, say you, know that's a colorful. Bunch they're easy to. Spot i'm sure they're quite able to a colorful fend off anybody that would want to do. Harm oh, yeah don't mess with. Them, yeah but they're they're their. Uniform to be intimidated by that. Uniform that, uniform it looks it looks a little bit like the court. Gesture uh. Gesture that's WHAT i was gonna.
Speaker 6: Say are they gonna juggle?
Speaker 1: Later my?
Speaker 2: Goodness it is the socks make? It by the, Way uh the do you think underneath that uniform is a bad?
Speaker 1: Dude just by? Life i'd like to say some type of weapon besides the. Spear, WELL i hate to bring up the. Obvious how many attacks on The vatican do we? HAVE i don't. KNOW i, MEAN i don't, know but just don't come at Our there have been people that were out to get the. Pope now we've had, that you, know we've we've had people shoot him in the, past, uh and all, that so it can Be, yeah it needs to be. Protected he needs protection and and there needs to be. Security the choice of, uniform that's just over the. Century, yeah we've still got the. Same. Look by the, way that's a.
Speaker 6: Halbird. Greg that's not a.
Speaker 1: Spirit it's a.
Speaker 10: Halbard it's an. Axe it's a spear with an axe tip and a hook on the.
Speaker 1: End you, know you, can thank.
Speaker 10: You you can pull people off their horses with the with the hook part and then hit them with The actually we're.
Speaker 1: Battling like they did back In William wallace's. Day we're good.
Speaker 6: Exactly it's a.
Speaker 1: Halbard but but do they also have? GUNS i MEAN i forgot about guns. Hopefully. Yes, yeah uh you never, Know, greg were you prepared, That, wow we'll just look at the.
Speaker 11: Pope.
Speaker 1: YEAH i was a little surprised that we parayed with the lid. Off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah that's the first thing that hit. Me with all due, respect.
Speaker 1: You got to me at that. Side if, that if you, don't if you don't take a double take on, that you're just not being.
Speaker 2: Honest oh, wow so the lids, Off, greg speaking.
Speaker 6: Of double, take have you seen the outfits on some of these guys.
Speaker 1: Back to security or?
Speaker 6: Who, man they didn't get the about the.
Speaker 2: Whoa wait a, minute what is this sponge with the black?
Speaker 1: HOOD i don't like the bunch with the black?
Speaker 10: Hood what is that that's part of the is that the walk of? Penitents you Kidding catholic.
Speaker 1: Thing, Right BUT i, mean, wow that's kind of.
Speaker 6: Spook there's lots of.
Speaker 10: Country sometimes it's red In spain and and people are get all mad and they'll, say WHAT.
Speaker 6: I can't believe THE kkk is so. Active but it's. Not, no it's it's not THE. Kkk everybody, same same.
Speaker 1: Style so with the walk of penitence, penitents does that mean they're? Sin do they represent? Sin maybe when they're?
Speaker 2: Walking maybe scary because it looks. Scary oh, wow.
Speaker 1: There it is. Again speaking of, SCARY i didn't expect for me to see The pope's body as often AS i. Have, yeah, YEAH i thought maybe that would be that part would be, private just for The, yeah and then then we as, You, greg you keep referring to it as shedding the lid thank you for your reverence. There but the, yeah it'd be closed casket kind of for the at some. Point this is a lot when you're going through and again this is a lot of. That there's a lot of sea in the body mm. Hmm and so that just a LITTLE i was all taken back by. THAT i guess it's been a while Since i've seen a pope. Funeral but but, anyway so a lot going. On like you, say some of the the stuff they're, doing the pomp and, everything some of it is a little it's a little.
Speaker 6: Creepy the funeral is all going to be all Day, Saturday i'm.
Speaker 2: Sure oh, Yeah, okay somebody Here rick right there is giving us a little information on whats.
Speaker 1: Happened that is The Swiss. Guard back to the security. Team not not the guys in black hoods and the walk of. Penitents, uh this is The Swiss. Guard their uniforms are, ornamental but they do have an armed, contingent you, know the group as well at The vatican and suits in battle, dress which ones are considered simplify the the elite. Force The Swiss guard is. Elite, yes are these other ones that are. Dressed they the.
Speaker 2: Clowns in the clown they're considered an elite.
Speaker 10: Force The Swiss guard is the clown. Outfit, GUYS i don't think that he said.
Speaker 1: That there's.
Speaker 9: He.
Speaker 1: Said they do have an armed contingent and The vatican in suits and battle.
Speaker 2: And there they are considered the elite.
Speaker 1: Force the other. Group so we got The Swiss guard that wear the traditional, dress and then you have some that just have on suits and they're armed and ready to.
Speaker 10: Go but it's All Swiss guard. People sometimes sometimes you dress like a. Clown sometimes you.
Speaker 2: Don't, okay, okay, RIGHT i got, you, okay but.
Speaker 6: They do look LIKE i, mean it's just funny why.
Speaker 1: People people are asking, us have we seen the list of candidates to Replace Pope? Francis, no we have, not and now Correct AND i wouldn't know anything about a candidate on and AND i. DON'T i don't want to come comment much BECAUSE i don't. KNOW i don't want to be. Offensive what what? What? What? What? What what would you say? Offensive but don't they did you what you just? Said you don't want to be not in? This? No, okay all, right BUT i mean BUT i know, you but they. Don't they change their. Name they give them a, name, like his name's Not, francis it's something. Else as you're the, pope You're pope so and, so they have signed you a. Name is that?
Speaker 6: Right his name's not? Pope is that what you're?
Speaker 1: Saying, no his name is Not, francis lighting Up. Francis that was given to him and he became the. POPE i think you.
Speaker 10: Popes typically changed their name after being, elected but it's not a strict.
Speaker 1: Requirement, okay, yeah BUT i saw his name and it Wasn't. Francis, interesting it was you're not being offensive by asking, That, greg thank you For kerry so.
Speaker 6: Well the first pope to change his name Was Pope. John the.
Speaker 1: Second, HEY i saw a, story.
Speaker 2: Man i'm, Like, GREG i don't know, anything BUT i saw a story where it's a one hundred year old prediction on on the pope's and the next one and this next one might be it's going to be Called peter uh and and it's just all these yes and the predictions that have been accurate over tall and how how it. Is BUT i don't, know BUT i saw it plainsmen part yesterday that they they chose a. Pope have you seen. This i'm, SORRY i just D md it to, You. Adler they had white smoke and everybody started making their. Joke At Plainsmen park Where auburn. Plays Auburn baseball was Hosting Georgia, tech and uh and white smoke started coming. Up they were just grilling, out is. All they had chose the next, pope.
Speaker 1: Which there.
Speaker 6: That's just a cookout.
Speaker 1: Everybody, greg you are right again according to Our catholic. Listener, Okay i'm going to find, that AND i would make a suggestion on your desire not to be offensive about this and maybe say casket open casket clothes versus they had the lid. Up, well, no they actually removed the. Lid it's not even.
Speaker 6: Yeah that's it's not a, Toilet, greg it's a.
Speaker 1: Coffin, yeah, okay, yeah so they've they've taken the top. Off so so, anyway that is on. It, yeah and you you are, Right. Greg they do get assigned or or they changed their. Name they said they can change. It it's not like you, Said, adler COULD i keep my real name? Pope? Greg? Yeah or WHAT i have to be? Like it says it's up to them what he, chooses what he liked to be called as. Pope, okay and normally it is not his given, name so, Yes, greg you could Be. Pope.
Speaker 2: GREG i don't think that's ever going to, happen but you could.
Speaker 10: Be so it's like when somebody's trying to become like a famous artist like, friends you, Know, Madonna, Pope John paul the second all that.
Speaker 1: Did you See babylon b awkward moment at The Pearly gates When peter asked The pope for his hat. Back, yes that's that's, good that's That's that was probably a little, quick but it's. Sure what's. Funny we'll be. Back so there you. Go and and LIKE i, say this will probably go on for a for a.
Speaker 11: While.
Speaker 2: YEAH i think that Funeralist, saturday, right that shows they're Not.
Speaker 1: Baptists now we have it. DONE i mean you down On, monday we put you down On.
Speaker 11: Wednesdays is The Rick Burgess.
Speaker 1: Show Charlie kirk was challenged to a fist fight by seventy year old person yeah right and his trand to beat him in a debate take a Poking, yeah so somebody got a little? Violet, yes, yeah all, Right.
Speaker 6: So seventy year old he's wearing A gilligan.
Speaker 1: Hat look at. Him please, look he don't look. Seventy he looks good for taking care of, him had Cavzonof, yeah, okay all, right, MAN a lot.
Speaker 12: Of people brought me here to challenge you to a gentleman's fist.
Speaker 1: Fight right here in front of this whole. Crowd, now look wants some listen.
Speaker 6: Listen no, right, wait, wait, WAIT.
Speaker 12: I would hate to hospitalize you in front of two thousand.
Speaker 1: People, okay it's the Hold i'm serious about.
Speaker 13: This the First oh my good, up shut, Up Charlie.
Speaker 6: Kirk you know.
Speaker 12: What, so first of, all it says very clearly in The bible that, we you, know we we shouldn't harm those that you know are worthy of, protection and you obviously.
Speaker 1: Are you're just medic.
Speaker 12: Carriage let's let's play this out despite the obvious. Fact and you AND i both know who would win this. Duel, however.
Speaker 4: You are hold on a.
Speaker 12: Second this is a great embodiment of The american. Left you can't, debate so you want to go to. Blows you.
Speaker 1: Can't the only thing.
Speaker 12: That is preventing us from this country from going to civil war is debate and. Dialogue and you don't even want to have. Debate you want to go and you want to wrestle like a seven year.
Speaker 4: Old oh, yeah.
Speaker 1: Left oh that guy wouldn't, say can CAN i go back to the the seventy year? Old he does it like he's in your good shape for his, age but he's still. Seventy did he say The Holy? Spirit, yes had told? Him been?
Speaker 2: Acist, okay The Holy spirit told me to come up here and challenge you to a.
Speaker 10: Fight he had that line ready to go and also evidently put up for shut Up Charlie.
Speaker 2: Kirk, hey these crowds at those, Events, wow they're growing in.
Speaker 1: Size, yeah, well lots of. People well it goes back to what he said to the. Man so this is your response to being not being able to debate me on these. Issues you're going to go to. Blows we're going to physically fight. Again The left may pretend to be all, feeling all, knowing and all, loving as we said a thousand, times that only applies to you if you agree with. Them Sarah. Palin jury has ruled That The New York times did not Libel Sarah palin and the defamation.
Speaker 2: Case this is hard to, prove especially for your public.
Speaker 1: Figure so a federal jury has ruled That New York times did not Libel Sarah palin and a twenty seventeen editorial in the latest update to the you, know years long. Lawsuit they deliberated for about two hours and the closing arguments were. Done it was a civil trial and it was in its second, week and they ruled that there was nothing That The New York times did that was outside of what they were allowed to do with an. Editorial and we've talked about this a. Lot when you're trying to go to these defamation, cases if you're a public, figure it's really really difficult because you have to prove that any damage was done to, you and then you also have to prove that the person who said something or wrote an editorial about you intended to harm you and then successfully did. So so that's a pretty hard, standard and then it really should. Be if it, wasn't then we would have these kind of lawsuits every time somebody got their feelings hurt by something you. Said Now i'm not saying she shouldn't have gone after. Them i'm just saying that's it's hard to win those type of cases if you're a public, figure and so they they ruled that they did not libel her or damage her in a way that would cause for any legal.
Speaker 6: Action, yeah and If.
Speaker 10: I'm if we're gonna lean one way or the, other let's go free, speech free.
Speaker 6: Press you, Know, NO i.
Speaker 2: AGREE i.
Speaker 1: DON'T i don't, really even THOUGH i know that journalism is dead and it's all about an agenda now and pushing a narrative and, basically you, know we've lost journalism where we would just, report you, know here are the, Facts, america make up your. Mind, however if we get to the if we start going down any road that takes away the freedom of expression and, Opinion i'm not for that because because then it just then we just lose our. Wakempletely, NOW i do think we have the right if someone says something about you that's a lie and you're angry and you think they have you, know it is defamation and it is there they should be. Liable you should go through the process as she. Did but we got to be real careful that just because we don't like what someone said about, us that it's always got to be some kind of legal. Case it. Wasn't it was IT abc that just.
Speaker 2: Settled was it With? Trump stephalopat whatever his name. Is didn't they have to pay? SOMETHING i don't.
Speaker 1: KNOW i can't remember what work it.
Speaker 10: WAS i thought it, Was, yeah if it was fifteen million To trump's presidential.
Speaker 2: Library, yeah, yeah it's it's good to try to hold some of these outlets. Accountable but you're, right you always lean towards free.
Speaker 1: Speech but absolutely The office co Star Rain wilson video six on this same. Topic SO i did not know, this But Rain, wilson if you, KNOW i read the written article about the too that speedy you provided and and he he is saying that he was a person of, faith and he knew that he was a villain In. Hollywood if you're if you're A christian In, hollywood he, said you have to know that everybody sees you as a. Villain and so you're you're going to have an uphill. Climb now he's had a very successful, career but he is going to refute in his podcast WHAT msnbc Host stephanie is it rules how you say her? Name yea for Blaming trump And Elon musk for why faith in media has, plunged that they're the, problem not the state of media before they were ever even, real you, know back in, office and Then elon for the first time with an. Administration so here is Actor Rain, wilson best known As dwight from The office refuting, that and, Yeah.
Speaker 6: Stephanie rule is going to try to make a, point and then then he's going to.
Speaker 14: Respond President trump won and tons of people were shocked or anger or frustrated and they're tuning. Out and the same time you have The Elon musk media machine because they want you to leave traditional media and they want you to go to x which is a bastion of misinformation or there is no fact. Checking so it's a perfect storm of people, Saying i'm, Angry i'm, Frustrated i'm tuning, Out i'm, disconnecting and then you have a, force, yeah pushing.
Speaker 11: It but even in the last.
Speaker 14: Two, weeks what we need to do is just cover what's happening In, america.
Speaker 6: Right we have to.
Speaker 14: Cover democrats trying to figure out what their lane is and how they're going to get back on their, feet and we have to simply cover what This White house is.
Speaker 2: Doing AND i.
Speaker 14: Think if we do that, right there's that, saying you, know trust is gained in rain, drops and it's lost in, buckets, lost and it's not A, yes you're not incorrect that the media has lost.
Speaker 13: Trust this is WHERE i would push back WHEN i see this kind of insight and passion being directed at the current administer and the lack of this kind of insight and passion being directed at the previous. Administration, yeah where, Again i'm not talking about, You i'm talking about left leaning news media organizations were kind of, like la la, la la.
Speaker 11: La everything's.
Speaker 1: Fine look the. ENVIRONMENTS i, mean, look the economy's, great la la. La immigration's not that much of a.
Speaker 13: Problem and really Being Cleopatra queen of, Denial.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's. It yeah and so, yeah and some people are saying that he himself is not a person of. FAITH i don't, know but he did say that there's Anti christian bias In. Hollywood this is after The last Of us. Episode he, SAID i knew he was a, villain meaning that there's always bias if you do anything that has any sort of faith based to. It, Anyway so maybe that didn't apply to him, personally but he was talking About.
Speaker 11: Hollywood we'll be right. Back this is The Rick Burgess.
Speaker 2: Show thank you for being with.
Speaker 1: Us so coming, UP i think What i'm gonna do with the Rick Wood field In, Birmingham alabama appearance tomorrow being on the, Schedule speedy And greg doing THE. Pa they would like to get that. Roster we'd all like to see. It he is going to sing the national. Anthem i'd like to know Where adler is. On you, know what's going to be the? Style what is he thinking? About that's all going? On people have asked will this be? Streamed not THAT i know. Of we'll try to capture as much of it as we can document for our YouTube. Channel YouTube, channel probably not, live but So adler has some things maybe to put up there for you guys to see the next. Day oh, yeah and well of course we get.
Speaker 10: That as far as the, STYLE i was thinking Like Windey houston Meets Chris.
Speaker 6: Stapleton you know that kind of. Thing put WHAT.
Speaker 1: I saw saying it the last? Time it was kind of a pop? Punk was it pop?
Speaker 6: Punk so you get a? Patriot is it going to be like are you gonna have an? Instrument are you just going TO i THINK i Think i'm just gonna sing.
Speaker 10: IT i am gonna have both of my kids with, me so my hands will be.
Speaker 1: Full and, you being a death metal, fan are you considering the cookie monster?
Speaker 6: Voice, yeah just for the last and the home.
Speaker 1: Is your is your? Wife is your wife? Coming? No oh, yeah you KNOW.
Speaker 10: I will have my kids by, Myself SO i don't THINK i can have an. INSTRUMENT i don't think i'm gonna.
Speaker 1: Have do you think your kids they don't see us? Enough any of them open to maybe me holding one of.
Speaker 6: Them, WELL i mean they can hang, out they can stand next to.
Speaker 1: Me it's not. Big well what if he what if as runs?
Speaker 6: Off you m just everybody watch him While i'm? Singing everybody.
Speaker 2: Watching why don't you give him to the to the guys on the, Mic you just kind of give him to. Us go y'all hang out With Uncle speedy And Uncle. Greg i'm gonna go.
Speaker 1: Sing i'm gonna go.
Speaker 10: Sing y'all hang. Here he might run up to me AND i can hold him on my hip WHILE i.
Speaker 6: Sing That's.
Speaker 1: America take him a few cuss, words No, Greg?
Speaker 10: Greg, please he repeats every thing.
Speaker 1: All he's got to. Do apparently lately he is hanging around his. Dad that's a, point did?
Speaker 2: YOU i, mean but you realize The National anthem is a very difficult.
Speaker 1: Song it.
Speaker 2: Is it really doesn't lend itself to a toddler right. Now Luckily i've sing it, before, okay and.
Speaker 6: SO i know my, KEY i know my.
Speaker 10: Key i'll have it in my phone, Literally i'll play the d nope like a little your.
Speaker 1: Acapella, Yeah i'm gonna go, acapella and you give me the beginning of. It just oh, okay, okay. Good he's Like barney. Five he can do. Acapella, acapella.
Speaker 15: So a.
Speaker 1: Capella, okay all, right so we'll people were asking to, Now i'm gonna tell you this in the. Break i'm putting the pinstrips, on and we're. Gonna we're, gonna y'all need y'all to tell me, too, baggy BECAUSE i wore these WHEN i was a much larger. Human and uh and and we're, gonna we're, gonna we're gonna talk about.
Speaker 2: IT i don't have you get you're not a bunch of sligh, okay the full.
Speaker 1: Presentation Uh so we're gonna we're just making the call to day on the pinstriped, pants all, right, okay and uh so that's A i was gonna. Wear you, know we had some pinstrip that were. SHORTS i couldn't find them Any oh, yeah, yeah But i'm not gonna do. THAT i think my calves would be too Distract so THE i, Was i'm JUST i want to. WEAR i want to be out there being serious about. It, NOW i looked up on the top shelf in my, closet way up, there the stuff that you don't even. Know that's WHERE i found my AND i THINK i saw my pinstripes shorts of the long. One so have you talked To Chris hammond or? Anything getn't he coming supposed to? Be, YEAH i haven't talked to. Him. Uh AND i think Done away is supposed to. PLAY i don't know If brown's, play BUT i know done all. Them so so, anyway people are asking about walk up, SONGS i don't know that they're Gonna, WELL i guess see the C. J THE dj could play. It is there something you'd? Like, well you know a lot of people were you, know there's some things that seem. PREDICTABLE i really, really you, KNOW i don't know if you know. This this is a on a lot WHEN i When i'm doing a little bit, better and it's and it's you, know And I'm I'm i'm, dying, Okay and it gets down to what Trainer sean calls the, finisher and that is the about the last and it varies on time based on what he wants to. Do it could be twelve, minutes it could be eight, minutes it could be ten, minutes but it's never good and a lot of minutes it's, hey we're getting after. It like yesterday it was it was eight, minutes which turned into three, rounds WHICH i, thought no, way it would be three rounds and a lot of. Rowing. YEAH i didn't like when the physical therapist, said now you can pull all you want, to you just can't get lift up over your. Head but any motion where you're. Rowing and so When sean heard THAT i could, rowing he got the rowing out of. Me so but he always plays this song WHEN i Knows i'm done and needs.
Speaker 2: Some, Okay and so this is echoing from your.
Speaker 1: House, okay all, right come on, right we're doing the. Finisher now let's. Go and so IF i now coming to the plate wearing forty, four do you row to the?
Speaker 16: Beat?
Speaker 1: Yeah see that that that really fires me. Up crowder higher. Power so that that that's WHAT i was.
Speaker 2: Thinking so, LISTEN i Want greg to introduce his big, brother is WHAT i?
Speaker 1: Want, okay huh, YEAH i want to now come into the, Plate.
Speaker 2: Greg why don't you?
Speaker 14: Do?
Speaker 1: Now coming into the plate wearing forty four and playing first, Base Rick. Burgess, okay you're.
Speaker 2: Ready you're on the. Light, yeah, yeah you're.
Speaker 1: On what's gonna? Say my big? Brother WHO i look up to? Somebody? Oh, okay, yeah, sure my BROTHER i. Love here's my brother THAT i love so.
Speaker 2: Much that's what we gotta.
Speaker 6: DO i gotta.
Speaker 1: Here see how this. Sounds it's the stupid me now coming to the plate playing first base number forty, Four.
Speaker 4: Rick, Burner Greek Wood. BURGESS i like.
Speaker 1: It i'd like for you to give a little bit more than.
Speaker 2: That get like four.
Speaker 1: Seconds you don't mean to tell his whole life. Story let me give pump it up four hundred, listen standing six even, people that's gotta be you got former, Professional, uh. Lit'sten we're going to be. Professional picture.
Speaker 2: This what would you if we were totally?
Speaker 1: UNEXPECTED i, mean, listen Listen, greg completely, expected and just Picture Friday. Show if all of a sudden we're all JUST i mean we're in the total cut up anything goes, mode the kind of Deal Austin greg goes coming up? Next shut. Up we grew up in the same. ROOM i can still see him on the twin bet across around.
Speaker 4: So, much motor, brother.
Speaker 17: Even though he took my chocolate money going on Long hill double what mean? Them he always do anything for.
Speaker 1: ME i got to singing. Inside it's just.
Speaker 6: We grew up playing.
Speaker 2: Ball now we Played roxford lumber and what we could.
Speaker 1: Do you see him over the one bag and throwing over his.
Speaker 4: Head, man look at the way.
Speaker 2: Stretches what we could do is just a touch of what some of the upperclassmen do to freshmen in. Baseball and they. Pick they picked the wow and normally it's something real. CHEESY i, mean really they Got they got to stay with, it either for half the season or that day up before you go, go, yeah we need to come.
Speaker 1: Out and you said it Like thompson twins, yes or like, MAN i feel like a. Woman how funny would it? Be just like you know What i'd picked For rick putting on the? Rigs thank? You, okay somebody somebody wants me to walk up to dirty white, BOY i can tell WHAT i. Tell what's funny is people are saying we should do something completely, unrespected like y'all are talking after my incident with their. Supply you think it's gonna be this big giant. Song and also it's a love baut it from their. Supply it's, betting betting in the four position playing first base forty, Four Rick, Bridges.
Speaker 4: I'm all that load so loudly that all?
Speaker 1: Right i'm putting on pinstripes right?
Speaker 2: Now are you?
Speaker 1: Really, Yeah i'm gonna be like. Uncomfortable, No i'm gonna y'all just tell me, Say, Rick i'm. Sorry those don't look? Good are they?
Speaker 15: Do?
Speaker 1: Okay? Okay are that a?
Speaker 2: Word we gotta check you out right?
Speaker 7: Here?
Speaker 1: Well are they two? Baggies the?
Speaker 11: Question, okay this is The Rick Burgess, show.
Speaker 2: About the first Time i've set over here in the one seat since the news. Show we start a brand new hour. TOGETHER i am. Speedy there Sits greg and over there through the window Is adler in THE tv room and now about to enter uh the studio is One Rick burgess and his.
Speaker 1: Pinches he's got.
Speaker 2: His revived athletics batting gloves on and his, pants WHICH i think they Fit.
Speaker 1: RICK i think the pants feel a little. Baggy, yeah but in today's style that the players, wear they're actually not bagging. Enough rick is circling the rug and uh.
Speaker 2: And now he's looking at. Everything he's testy. Cup, yeah they're, long they're long for. Those let me take the soft on throw a hitch in the. Crst well there, here let me, see let me see the ball real. Quick what kind of hed do you have on? Night, okay all, right so So rick is uh? Igeby oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, okay all, right back, up yeah we go.
Speaker 1: Right got his pins and.
Speaker 2: Stripes, okay not, bad all, right.
Speaker 1: We probably shouldn't be doing. This just oh why? Not go right? There, okay all, right, ready, okay it's not. Bad it's not, Bad. Rick rick is playing catch right. Now he is here we, go all, right here we, go, yeah, okay here we.
Speaker 8: Go all.
Speaker 2: Right so he's across the room AND i, KNOW i know it's. OKAY i know your baby brother wants you to get, hurt but not. Me, okay not, bad not, bad not. Bad huh, no, No i'll throw it in far, great how's that?
Speaker 5: Far?
Speaker 2: Yeah throw It, okay that's not. Bad, yeah that's not. Bad, rick that's not. Bad get in those vox seats over. There there we, go right, there, right play, first here we. Go all, right good, job all, right now we're gonna work on your. Pick, okay all, Right, no, no you're on the. Bag you're on the, back coming, in coming in.
Speaker 1: Low oh that's why you wear a. Cup, no, no a pick is it like it's a low throw and you got to pick it? Up pick it?
Speaker 2: Up, yeah but it's, okay let's not let's.
Speaker 1: Not let's not do that. Again, OKAY i kind of a grounder's got the grounder coming okay some? Way, yeah, okay not.
Speaker 2: BAD i like, see get out front a little bit and not let it get under.
Speaker 1: You let's Find. Yeah, yeah, alright we're rolling. Balls, okay that's. GOOD i. Know Oh i'm.
Speaker 2: SORRY i don't think you're on in, there, Buddy oh, godoy hang, on go.
Speaker 6: Ahead but we're talking to nobody this whole dang. Time good, Job, rick go your stance looks.
Speaker 1: Great nobody heard WHAT i. KNOW i didn't even know you were. Talking give it a.
Speaker 6: Commentary i'm the only one that's actually saying what's happening in.
Speaker 1: Here, okay here we. Go don't hit the. Line what if you hit the? Light here we. GO i think you're gonna be. Good you're doing. GOOD i didn't know you were bat and glove under a uh, okay back glove under a.
Speaker 2: Glove, GUY i didn't know.
Speaker 8: That what?
Speaker 12: What?
Speaker 2: Huh, okay that's, good that's. Good are you gonna that that looks?
Speaker 1: Great?
Speaker 6: Wait why is he wearing a bat and glove under his?
Speaker 1: Baseball because your hand don't? Burn, no, no, no, no well they're. Not, yeah they're about today's. Standards they're actually tight. Comparadom. Mhm you need your. Glass you need to be able to, see.
Speaker 2: Buddy all, Right, rick we're gonna work on some picks.
Speaker 1: Here you need to be able to. See we're gonna work on Some. Yeah, YEAH i think you got to wear a cup every.
Speaker 7: DAY i.
Speaker 1: Do, Yeah handler, does.
Speaker 6: Just in case your squat looks?
Speaker 1: Great? Rick, eh, Boy So adler was talking the whole. Time nobody Heard. Rick an you go. Over you're throwing three feet.
Speaker 6: One more? Time oh that looked. Good oh that throw looked?
Speaker 8: Bad?
Speaker 1: Here, uh.
Speaker 6: How are you it's spitting? Tobacco, Rick you're good at that we go part of.
Speaker 4: Baseball oh, boy.
Speaker 1: Oh, wow oh the under.
Speaker 11: Arm this is.
Speaker 1: COME i, like not flip the. Glove don't, flip, really don't.
Speaker 6: Flip don't. Flip what does that?
Speaker 5: Mean?
Speaker 15: Ye?
Speaker 6: Speed where's your?
Speaker 8: Glove?
Speaker 1: Speedy where's Your.
Speaker 6: Okay that's. Okay people cannot hear. Y'all people can't hear, you, GUYS i can't y'all need to give. Commentary, guys we're trying to talk to. You you can't hear, me so it's not. Working my, gosh.
Speaker 1: Talking and the whole first. Time that was. Good all, Right so we're.
Speaker 2: Good you're.
Speaker 1: Good you were. Good thank. You'all.
Speaker 2: Commentary, yeah all, right you look, great, bud good.
Speaker 1: Job all, RIGHT i feel. GOOD i felt.
Speaker 6: Good you're quicker on your feet THAN i thought you would.
Speaker 1: Be, well you, know see you never saw seventy.
Speaker 6: Five, YEAH i thought you'd be real, Slow like did you?
Speaker 5: Really?
Speaker 11: Yes straight?
Speaker 1: Up so you FORGOT i didn't have a glove.
Speaker 6: On quicker on your feet AND i, thought, WOW i had a, Breath i'm clearly.
Speaker 1: Bread, alright just a little.
Speaker 2: Movement at what point did you FORGET i didn't have a glove? On did you think we were playing calech or.
Speaker 1: Something let me tell WHERE i made a mistake for you IS i started seeing how how fast CAN i throw it? Underhanded back to? Somebody IF i need to make a.
Speaker 2: Play, okay because ROT i hope you're not gonna Throw i'd rather you have a torn rotator cup than throw the ball the way you just did in front of.
Speaker 1: Everybody, NO i got. That that's WHAT i want to. ASK i just blow the rotator stuff SO i don't look throw it down. Here, no, yeah that's not gonnahurt. It it's not gonna hurt. It just flick. It how do you feel about me trying to throw you one like? That there is there's a but that wass gonna get mad if we do that?
Speaker 6: Again, No i'm, not but we need to talk about what we're.
Speaker 1: Happening i'm, Sorry i'll what are you going to? Be he was taking me on right? Then he had to get me. READY i didn't greg just sitting here, watching just got caught up, watching you, know just, watched and my surprising, quickness, yes forgot that we were even just was.
Speaker 11: Watching what looks?
Speaker 6: Great forming the squad looks?
Speaker 4: Good?
Speaker 1: Yeah OH i can squat? Baby what do you THINK i am you can pop a? Squad, YES i can pop a. Squad, yeah, absolutely it'll be.
Speaker 6: Good but do we got to talk about?
Speaker 14: It?
Speaker 1: Yeah you're not gonna do this during the, game are you and just watching the? Game this is? Right So i'm Gonna i'm gonna get hit within the. Cup by the, WAY i did that first one he threw BECAUSE i misunderstood what he meant by. Pick, yeah you know WHAT i, Thought, well you we don't pick people off in. SOFTBALL i thought you were like a picture throwing.
Speaker 2: Over Now i'm just, saying if other people haven't been, playing but they're, athletic the throws might not Be, no you're you're, right and so you need To you're right about, that and you also need to way you, know is it worth trying to get that?
Speaker 1: Ball, WELL i will tell you When i'm in the, game there's gonna be something that will take over that THAT i have to make every catch AND i have to make every. PLAY i don't know how not to do.
Speaker 6: That didn't you hurt yourself dancing? Though when we recently?
Speaker 2: Did BUT i worked on. That i've been working on my.
Speaker 1: Hips my. Hips my hips are as good as he's in.
Speaker 6: Rehab didn't you tear your bicep like putting up a? SWING i?
Speaker 1: Did? Yeah, yeah, okay but that's my.
Speaker 2: Point you know WHAT i, THOUGHT i have to get that rope over that.
Speaker 1: Limb that's what that's WHERE i go to.
Speaker 2: Crash.
Speaker 1: Yeah if we have a man on first and he's going to, second and they hit it to you and you step on the, bag you can't you try to throw the Second so IF i underhand it to, second then y'all can't have. That y'all rather me be in, hospital you can sign.
Speaker 2: That would you rather me have surgery than the underhand throw to second base.
Speaker 1: For a double?
Speaker 8: Play?
Speaker 2: Yeah What i'd like for you to do. THAT i just like for you to go, like, okay that's what you really threw?
Speaker 11: That just flick.
Speaker 1: IT i just like for you to flick.
Speaker 2: It, greg won't you play with him And I'll i'll.
Speaker 10: Help he'll actually, Talk, Greg and just sitting there like with your thumb up YOUR u no no, no no no no, no like a side arm.
Speaker 2: Like let me yeah so So? Greg yeah yeah yeah, yeah just like a like a submarine side.
Speaker 1: Arm there you? Go was?
Speaker 2: Good see that that didn't hurt your? Cup did it hurts the?
Speaker 1: Wall but right he. Did he missed the.
Speaker 2: Chair so we're we're throwing across the. Studio we have a softball That rick went and purchased. Yesterday he's got his pin strike prison squad is he is on top of the, logo which happens to be his. Face, yeah and, uh we're just kind of throwing the ball around a little. Bit we apologize if some of you were a little.
Speaker 1: LOST.
Speaker 2: U we gotta get, Ready, yeah we.
Speaker 1: Do we have to get. Ready, uh and we're gonna work more on. That so we we have decided the gloves, okay gloves, fine looks really.
Speaker 2: Good works it works a little, baggy but not.
Speaker 1: Overly that's.
Speaker 4: Fine today's.
Speaker 1: Standard they're not even. Back. Yeah you, see LIKE i, said see see s a bath you when he when he was, OUT i like to. Play they felt better when they were skin.
Speaker 2: Time i'd like for you to kind of open up the side here and just, okay the. Throwing we got to work on the. Throwing, yeah and then that way it never hurts it because it stays.
Speaker 1: Down do we have a bat in? Here i'd like to hit a.
Speaker 2: Few yeah in, here we do have some, Batch, yes we do.
Speaker 1: Have some swing.
Speaker 2: Them feel sure we'll be, Ready greg watching.
Speaker 1: That we told this. Story greg AND i actually played on A Little league team that was sponsored by a funeral home Called Miller Funeral. Home and sadly they put M f on our. Hats, yes and it made for a long season for some ten year old little. Boys and so if you sent that picture to, us would you please email that To Adler adler at Rick burgershow dot. Com adler at Rick burgershow dot com BECAUSE i know a lot of you because we do have comedic. License and you, say, well they've got to be exaggerating that. Story nobody would put a little league team out there With Miller Funeral home on their shirt AND mf on their, hair but they. Did they. Did and so if you were the one who just texts, that will you email that BECAUSE i want him to be able to show it on the screen for all the tubers to. See, yeah and possibly even one of us posts on On instagram today of. Course, uh the So adler at Rick burgesshow dot com AND i.
Speaker 6: Can show a blurry version of, it but that's just me showing you know WHAT i?
Speaker 1: Mean, Yeah, yeah we need, it you need to. Pick, yeah all, right SO i, THINK i, Mean i've got to work on a few. Things Play pepper a little bit and the. Break now what is? That there is just the blurry version of. It, yeah there's the blurry, version but there's at least proof there it. IS i think you can see the hats and you see it, clearly says on our, Jerseys miller. Funeral uh and and there's our. Hats that's me in the, middle and There's greg looking as ever. Joyful this Is gregor. Here, yes oh my.
Speaker 6: Goodness AND i guess it's got a.
Speaker 1: Knee he's on the front road because he's not as tall As.
Speaker 2: Shorty And rick is the centerpiece in the, back about as big as one of the.
Speaker 1: Coaches, yeah that's now. There i'm only maybe the one cent pick. There i'm, ten maybe. Eleven we're, ten we're, ten you're, Ten i'm. Nine, yeah so the next YEAR i get even. Larger but, anyway so by the Time i'm, Twelve i'm six. Foot but, anyway so there there's the famous. Thaout, yeah well, speedy your? Assessed AM i? Ready?
Speaker 2: YEAH i think you're. READY i think you're. Ready what you've got to be concerned about is you haven't swung a, Lot so you got to really because that.
Speaker 1: Motion, yeah got to do, that and then we just got to move a little.
Speaker 8: Bit.
Speaker 2: Uh and and it's really the maybe they won't hit a, lot it's the velocity of the ball coming to you and your mind tells, you, ooh it's coming to. Me but then you have to have the reaction to get the glove.
Speaker 1: Up and.
Speaker 2: Uh right Now adler's showing a little bit of b roll that we had uh during the commercial.
Speaker 1: Break, okay SO i really in your mind you think you look. Younger so that really does like a no, MAN i mean no, beard lot of Gray, beard.
Speaker 6: Your silver.
Speaker 1: Fox that's.
Speaker 2: Right, Fine look now this is where we change AND i want you to have the glove and THEN i have the bat and and then now you get the grounder and toss it back to me AND i just hit it back like little.
Speaker 1: Pepper now we're now we're just we're peppering right, now trying to find out a. Way somebody did say THAT i can have surgery for the rotator, cup but what about my? Pride that's What i'm. SAYING i can do you understand the side arm. Throw not, really not. REALLY i. WORKED i worked on it a little. Bit WHEN i threw it against the, wall it's LIKE i can't make myself do it really.
Speaker 2: Underarm, no it's just a little sid on.
Speaker 15: The.
Speaker 1: Run, okay, YEAH i got. You, yeah you're moving. Five those pinstripes are a little, Baggy. GREG i, Mean, rick you're gonna have a belt. TIME i have a belt on. You so so now it's just.
Speaker 2: Pepper, yeah, yeah that's all we're.
Speaker 1: Doing we're just pepper and a little. Bit rick is all we're.
Speaker 6: Doing, SPEEDY i thought that was rude for you to call him, River.
Speaker 1: Come on River, Rick. Rick so so, YEAH i THINK i Think i'm. READY i practiced my swings a little bit in the camera to And i'm getting some good batting advice THAT i need to move right. There so you got over in front Of that's not.
Speaker 11: Bad that's not bad to.
Speaker 18: Honest we just have to.
Speaker 1: Work we have to work the.
Speaker 2: Throw just, hey, hey right, here because you're not gonna be like, Right you've got the only thing you've. Got can you get out?
Speaker 1: There?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay are you gonna keep your your your bat and?
Speaker 1: Gloves?
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 2: You i'm gonna throw to. You i'm gonna throw with your baton gloves.
Speaker 6: On WELL i NEED i Think ricky is gonna wear the band gloves the entire he's gonna.
Speaker 1: Wear all, Right So i'm gonna all right this side arm. Throw all. Right so so you're talking about just right, there you're doing that okay, here okay from behind the. Board, yeah, okay you're talking about. Here, yeah that's you throw it very, speedy good. Catch, yeah, Okay well that feels. Weird, YEAH i said something's gonna.
Speaker 6: Happen, yeah something's Gonna break's gonna.
Speaker 1: Drop drop a lot of stuff right.
Speaker 12: There here we.
Speaker 1: Go that's not okay. Stuff SO i just come right. Here it right over the, board gonna land right on the. Button that's The, yeah that's not.
Speaker 6: Bothering try to try to crow hop, it, yeah don't crow hot. There oh my, goodness all, right y'all are getting serious or? Wow the board the board is right, there you.
Speaker 1: Guys it is a bounce one off the. Board see if he can play? It, yeah it's it's, like, alright here we, go just right, here bounce one off the. Board that feel? BETTER i like rotation on.
Speaker 6: It, OH i don't know about.
Speaker 1: That get your.
Speaker 10: Fingers behind, It get your fingers behind.
Speaker 1: It, Okay oh is that? Better, yeah he's coming.
Speaker 6: Around looks Like Nolan ryan.
Speaker 1: First and the guy's coming.
Speaker 12: Around you have to go.
Speaker 6: HOME i had had a little bit of.
Speaker 1: Tinge right, NOW i THINK i didn't do enough little Tange Nolan?
Speaker 6: Ryan Who Rick Nolan. Ryan, yeah that's a pitching.
Speaker 1: Home that's a. Picture, hey.
Speaker 10: It's.
Speaker 1: Fine remember we have to end on a good.
Speaker 6: One, okay all, right, okay you do have to end on a Good you gotta end on a good.
Speaker 1: One you got the, camera that was a. Camera it's like you're flicking a. Bog, okay now THAT i get he's done. That there's your. Burger that burger cain't. Help, yeah there's your. Burger there's your.
Speaker 11: Googer, hey now that's.
Speaker 1: Booger maybe just wrong. GENERATION i think if you throw it like, that you're. Good, yeah and that most people when they're, playing they're gonna be laughing and cutting. Up, anyway did you.
Speaker 6: Injure yourself just now before the?
Speaker 4: Game?
Speaker 1: Right? No i'm, good, okay. GOOD i would like to get and he's. Done IF i had time AND i didn't think it would shut the show. DOWN i do a few pop ups in the parking. Lot you could do.
Speaker 2: That greg could do play by play and sit there and walk you.
Speaker 1: Here i'll, Say, man that's. Good will work when You're. Arnes do you win? NOW i kind of just got cut, UP i think ANY i think any time a sixty year old man Says i'll take a shot out of everybody, Goes, well let's see how that, works all, Right so we'll come back.
Speaker 2: Next we're gonna turn and work on fly ball.
Speaker 1: Communication, okay oh.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Yeah, well how many TIMES i?
Speaker 1: Happen first pop up in foul?
Speaker 2: Territory you gotta run over and get, it all?
Speaker 1: Right, so uh those You, birmingham if you can get there rick Wood field tomorrow, night four, pm first, pitch we'll get the. Line we'll have the lineups tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Too, yeah we can share with. You so we'll be gonna work on. Cuts And i'm gonna go put my regular pants back.
Speaker 1: On these are hotter THAN i. Expect we'll be right back stack. Us So, greg did you say two? Years oh, yeah didn't it? Too is it two years two years? Ago? Today? TODAY i call it? Puppy hell, YEAH i had had eight. Up he's coming to the, world and their mother pass out and have surgery and me And lisa end up handfeeding. Them and it was just eight weeks of Hel it really. WAS i, mean they were cute and all, that were They they weren't that?
Speaker 2: Cute, Goodness millie the stray, dog, yes that y'all took, in was, Pregnant, yes and had had puppies two years ago, Today.
Speaker 1: Yes this. Day, yeah WHEN i started that whole boy and.
Speaker 2: What there were TIMES i was really concerned about. You you know sometimes when you see somebody and they look, tired but then they're like then they're they're, shaken tired like and taking deep breasts like they're not. Well AND i remember telling you you need to go home because he was trying to work the mouse in the production room and that index finger was, shaken and And i'm, Like, Greg i'm.
Speaker 1: Concerned, greg you can't have a. Sleep different VICES i. WILL i am proud to report, This, lisa not. Me his main maintained keeping up with the. Puppies, yes two. Years. Yes in, FACT i got video Of, elvis whose name is Now. Lake, yeah that's what's. FAIR i Got lisa sent me a list of the. Names we named him and whateverybody else combats from Overseas Puppy, Hell Puppy, Hell Elvis. Lake and he's a, big, tall black Long they're all pretty, big you. Know millie is not. Huge and Then Bob seeger's he's his name Is Little Bobby burgess by the, Way Little Bobby. Burgess, Yes Tom petty is Still. Tom he's the one rides with the truck. Driver So. Tom these are all. That, now Litten lisa'll probably hear from all. Day they keep in touch with. Her and, Uh George georgie is Now. Jack now you're gonna love these. Two these were both taken In, Sturgis. Mississippi they took two of, Them Tammy whynette And Loretta. Lynn now they're Named thelma And. Louis and Then Daisy, jones she's Still. Daisy And Dolly Partons. Dolly they also were taken as a, pair and they live in center with the big, ships and all the dogs are still. Alive oh, Yeah And lisa's in touch with gets reports by them and all, this and that's nice and cute and all, that But i'm just telling you it was it was something.
Speaker 2: And for those of you who don't, know but they went and bought a, little a.
Speaker 1: Little blow up kiddie, pool oh.
Speaker 2: Several and he would put them in the garage and he would you would keep getting, bigger one, big and that's where they would just play.
Speaker 1: In Tom tom could get out of, it the others, cutting and then he would get out of, it and then he put himself back in, it and, uh it was. UNRELEASED i don't know how many POOLS i went, there because then they would bust, them they would the would chew on. THEM i had to go buy. Another you get to corral them in. Something so many lessons to. Learn don't put food down for straight. Dogs, no that's where it all. Started, Uh, spade do put food? Down, yeah go get her Spade spade And, Newter yeah do that and uh and that's one of them THINGS i kept, GOING i needed if she don't hang around, HERE i need to do something about. That well too, late way too less that. Opportunity when when WHEN i when my mom told me our? Bomb have you talked To? Greg And i'm, like what's going? On did you know how many puppies that dog? Had And i'm, LIKE i don't know what's going, on And mom couldn't even contain. Herself she was laughing at. Her, yeah Because i'd SAID i maybe she'll have two or, three you, know, yeah and she had had me had nine eight. Survived, wow how about? That and then YOU i saw all nine of them, Born so watching out that was quite the.
Speaker 2: Experience, okay now tell me If I'm i'm, Wrong i'm getting real specific. Here you went to go get some FOOD i think it was Bo. James, yeah and you pull back up to the house and it's. Happening it's going. On lisa's come out and said she's had a. Puppy i'm like, great and then she runs up beside me and takes off. RUNNING i get out and there's another.
Speaker 1: One she's just dropping. Them. Yeah then she goes finally into the garage and just has the rest of them over, hours but then goes on to pass. Out, yes it hadn't been revived by uh syrup because her syrup or blood sugar got low. Syrup, HEY i will say. This she immediately came, back so Doctor barry with a good call on. That, okay you she had infection and they had to do emergency. Surgery own. Her oh my, gosh what her ended up being. Spade then that was the whole, process and the puppies aren't old enough to, survive and then she was trying to nurse. Them she wasn't doing very. Good plus the whole time she was she had to stay at the. Vet so we're feeding them with bottles and droppers all out. Here In lisa's, commentary you weren't big at, all and you had To you got to do that about every three. Hours every three hours were about this big you hand? Fed oh, yeah straight dogs. Puppies sure did the stages we went. Through straight dog is pregnant stage, one stage dogs having, Puppies stage, two straight dog passed, Out stage, three straight dog now has to have Surgery stage. Four, uh and you meet the vet in the middle of the night on that and Now i'm. Eating remember this is Not greg And lisa's. Dog this dog shows up out of. Nowhere and this is also a. Lesson you, know keep up with you, dogs and if you don't want the, dog don't just set them. Free do something with the. Dog you're you're you're running other. People you need to Kill. Greg how about?
Speaker 2: This, yeah people not taking care of the dogs nearly Killed greg.
Speaker 1: AND i was trying to just give them away and Then lisa, said, Well i'm going to vet, people WHICH i thought the people just want to. Puppet they're, Fine so we go through. That but she did a great job because they're all as of, today they're all doing. Well AND i know because we get really And i'm Sure lisa gets some pictures today WHICH i. Like they're. Grown LIKE i, said a lot of them are pretty. Big The sucker four, thousand that was a great part Of we got to see the secular for the. Drama and LIKE i, said it doesn't seem like two, years but it really. Doesn't has there ever been anything in your life as disruptive as? This, no not for that long a. Time that was a major. Disruption we're saying. DISRUPTION i mean there's a Lot i'm talking about that people don't start. Here YEAHS i get it's just a bunch of. Puppies it's not the end of the, world but but a lot as far as taking your normal life and turning it upside absolutely, right, absolutely because you're your your your life for how many how? Many how? Long be eight weeks became. Puppies puppies puppies feeding them Handf it would be different if you just had puppies and their moms out. There, yeah that's completely. Different and she did a little bit but Not and Then.
Speaker 10: Speedy you were trying to feed, them And speedy tested that puppy feeder for.
Speaker 1: You he changed the. Sucker, yeah AND i could look at. THAT i couldn't get. Them they didn't latch onto the. SUCKER i. Said it was like my. HOPE i, thought, man this is what you need to really pull on it because it didn't want to come. Out, yeah yes you.
Speaker 2: DID i had to, really, guys did are you showing it?
Speaker 6: Right puppies wouldn't latch, on But speedy, Did, yes he.
Speaker 1: Did he gave there it. IS i was than.
Speaker 2: It but ONCE i went, IN i started.
Speaker 1: Sucking you're welcome for that because my whole problem led to the, suckler which ended up being a great. Bit, yeah as you, Said, adler the puppies couldn't get milk out of, it.
Speaker 11: But speedy, did did.
Speaker 2: It you, know when you are trying to recover from something like you just. TIRED i don't think it's been two. YEARS i don't think you're STILL i don't think you fully.
Speaker 1: Recover you fully. Recovered that's a great. Question years off my, life not fully have you fully? Recovered? No do you have your full energy? BACK i don't think. So, YEAH i think you're all. Right i'm lying to myself LIKE i. Do BUT i THINK i got to get one more.
Speaker 2: Year in part of it is you still Have.
Speaker 1: Milly, yeah but she's she's finally seiling in a little.
Speaker 2: Better she don't like, you, though, no and doesn't even appreciate what you did in the middle of THE i took it to the.
Speaker 1: Vet she's starting now to give me a little, more but she's still not big on where's the appreciation from this? Dog, LOOK i tell you what she will. Do she'll get out the bird fit and run the birds, Off. Budy she'll come busting out at like that because she loves your. Birds she does like her. Birds but and SHE'LL i, understand she'll things up. Outside, yeah and that's getting a little. Better and when she chewed the Maddest i've ever been when she chewed the garage, door the wiring to the garage door three. TIMES i had to splice it back, together and the last time she bit it also CLOTHES i almost couldn't splice it back. Together, yeah and that's WHEN i gave her a speech how she didn't bring anything to the. Table lisa came out out to the garage and, SAID i can hear. You what is there's something wrong with? You why are you doing? That she has no idea what you're saying to. Her patio, cushions got, them, blankets eat. Them, yeah but, anyway happy anniversary two years ago today years they go, today two years ago. Today unscreened phone calls coming up. Next, yeah it'll be in, audio hard to, cover and i'll show Ebook may, thirteenth and also an opportunity to get a signed copy for your dad For Father's. Day be paying attention all that to rose your way On may the, thirteenth and if we can get some of the other stuff started before then we'll let you. Know all, Right so unscreen phone, calls this is when we open all ten lines to you and then you fire. In, remember we made the decision as we were kind of trying new things that we would go with the unscreen phone calls seems to work. Better, Actually now if you're, calling that means you're going to hear just the phone ring nobody's going to pick it up and, say, hey stand, by they'll be weaed a. Minute none of. That it is just wide. Open so we just make the decision on the fly on whether to keep you or get rid of, you when to end the call and all. That of, course you have the pressure of bringing something to the table that's always there in a phone segment to so fire up now at eight eight, eight the number six big, vox and we will get your call on as. Well you may get in lots of. Opportunities, hello you're on The Rick Burgess. Show unscreened phone, calls go right.
Speaker 15: Ahead, Hey i've been listening to y'all about the softball, game and actually last EVENING i sent y'all a link that absolutely shows What Rick burgess pitching will look. Like thank you find it pretty?
Speaker 1: Interesting, okay, yes no, Way i'm, pitching by the. Way, yeah BUT i haven't seen, that so AM i get anything like? That i'd see pitches one, batter this one that was that the one where the picture runs over and D cleet's a guy who hit a home run when round. THIRD i did see. That that's. Fun that might have been from. You i'm not sure we Continue, hello you're on unscreen phone. Calls go.
Speaker 19: Ahead, hey my name Is Amanda anderson and my dad AND i are actually coming to see you guys On. Tuesday AND i wanted to give a shout out to him to let him know that he was coming on the.
Speaker 1: Show he didn't know, it and you're telling him right, now coming to watch the. Show how about, That Mark scheff Mart? Tuesday this is like a baby Ver.
Speaker 15: Yeah it.
Speaker 1: Is.
Speaker 19: Yeah AND i have another. Question do you Want memei's chocolate fudge cake or peanut.
Speaker 2: Brittle i'd rather have peanut, Brittle yes to. Both peanut.
Speaker 19: Riddle the chocolate fudge cake is vanilla and then it's got a load of food on the top.
Speaker 2: Shoes vote whoever, Votes i's.
Speaker 1: Verdict i'm For i'm for peanut, Brittle, SPEEDY i know what you, want fudge, Cake, greg you know What you're gonna be surprised as much AS i want fudge, cake AND i can't have. BOTH i JUST i haven't had any good peanut brittle in a while because that last the One gary made last was. Terrible you just have to go with. Him you're you're the deciding vote.
Speaker 6: Here, well let me ask the what's this lady's, Name?
Speaker 1: Amanda?
Speaker 19: Right, yes me me will be making it.
Speaker 1: Making?
Speaker 6: It, Well, amanda which do you think is? Better what's going to make a bigger?
Speaker 19: SPLASH i, MEAN i love the corner piece of the.
Speaker 6: SUDGE i, Said i'm going to fudge.
Speaker 1: CAKE i just don't know WHY i both can't because me. Can't so it's two to. Two So, amanda you decide it's a two to two. Vote, yeah you just.
Speaker 6: Surprised i'll.
Speaker 19: Try me is ninety three and, Men.
Speaker 2: I'm joking on her doing both killing.
Speaker 1: Her do not let her do. That you just surprised this with whichever one you want you, Pick, amanda you're really in the in The you're, like y'all don't need to miss out on the fudge. Cake that's what you're, saying don't.
Speaker 19: YOU i, Mean memi is a spring. Chicken she can probably do.
Speaker 18: Both, no, no.
Speaker 4: It's not don't rob me of the.
Speaker 1: Blessing he just robbed me me of the. Blessing just three one car bring both Of. Mimi he is, willing got me borking. OVER i wonder if she's announcing that she's to her dad that they're, coming and she had just now announced to. Me, mer.
Speaker 4: How'd y'all drag me into this?
Speaker 1: Again she's knowing about what AM i?
Speaker 4: Making?
Speaker 2: What so how about he's a good.
Speaker 1: Woman make only If, Mimi If mimi says it's one or the, other go with The my fingers are.
Speaker 2: Hurting my knuckles are the size of. Baseball, okay speaking of soft.
Speaker 12: Ball will get my.
Speaker 1: Knuckles, okay there goes never getting why The gregs are?
Speaker 4: Rude greg, said make.
Speaker 1: Balla just show.
Speaker 2: Me, Sorry i'm, Sorry, mami unscreened phone.
Speaker 1: Calls go, ahead maybody you're On, Okay i'm in high school AND i was just wondering what's the good job field.
Speaker 7: To go into for?
Speaker 2: Me you're you're asking.
Speaker 1: Us you realize we wouldn't even have a job If god wasn't just, gracious which you, said we made this.
Speaker 2: HAPPEN i, mean we we're the wrong people to ask you mind working with your hands, there you.
Speaker 1: Gonna be a lot of that after you're a hard.
Speaker 4: WORKER i try to be work on a farm here.
Speaker 15: You?
Speaker 2: Go, yeah your trade you? Specializing, yeah go with the. Trade we need more of that than all this.
Speaker 15: Other.
Speaker 1: Yeah be Like speedy's, son, electrician, plumber, welder.
Speaker 2: Yeah, uh you know that those those fields are wide. Open you make great money.
Speaker 10: And something you're you're interested, in some you're passionate, about, buddy you'll kill, it and something THAT ai and robots can't.
Speaker 6: Replace do be thinking about?
Speaker 2: Small, true that's a good word Thereb you're gonna.
Speaker 10: Be working for a long time at your age to think, about you, know robots getting better AND ai getting, better and you don't even know how computers.
Speaker 1: Work so shut.
Speaker 11: Up That's.
Speaker 6: Larry That's.
Speaker 1: Larry i'm.
Speaker 15: Sorry.
Speaker 2: SORRY nascar finds their way To talladiga this.
Speaker 1: Weekend that's. Right uh so that's that's a big. Deal always a very exciting race and. Unpredictable uh we have A nascar fan uh that has gone. Viral, UH i didn't greg you mentioned this and this is your?
Speaker 2: Area, yea this is your. Area SO i thought this was urban.
Speaker 1: Legend is it true That Lamar jackson is getting into a legal battle With Dale Earnhardt junior claiming the number eight on The Earnhardt junior car is the same eight That Lamar jackson wears the same style of? Eight did we ever get? Confirmation because first of, all you can patent a. Number is this In april first.
Speaker 6: Story this guy thinks it's. Real randy The plumber thinks it's a real.
Speaker 1: Loss so random send me this a few weeks. Back but he's real mad, Too, yes but he. IS i don't know if that's if it's true or. NOT i don't surely NOTHING i.
Speaker 15: Do know right.
Speaker 1: NOW i THOUGHT i heard it was not, true BUT i don't. KNOW i do Know randy thinks it is right After.
Speaker 6: Yes randy is one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: Convinced, Now Dale junior DID i think because his stepmom putting it, up the patent up for number, eight AND i think he didn't get.
Speaker 6: It oh my, goodness there was a trade more.
Speaker 10: Dispute according TO espn dot, com there was A Lamar Jackson Dale Earnhardt junior trademark. Dispute it has been. Resolved it has since been. Resolved but the the let's See, yeah, Yeah, greg you didn't hear.
Speaker 1: This on The Junior down Watching Junior. Download you must have said it on an episode Of if he didn't have a GUESS i care about. It it's a on his.
Speaker 2: Podcast he said it was. Resolved so it's been, resolved and this this is all and it was.
Speaker 1: True So junior does have the eight that his stepmother put up For, yeah for a patented auction. Thing, YEAH i guess she owned the rise to. It probably just For, nascar you know WHAT i? Mean, okay this is What i'm. THINKING i don't, know it's just not the eight he is.
Speaker 10: Thinking Lamar, jackson who has worn the number eight since his college days At, louisville previously registered the TRADEMARK era eight By Lamar. Jackson his filing had argued That earnhardt's attempt to trademark that particular version of number eight would create confusion Among this isn't the first time That jackson has tried to stop another athlete from filing a trademark on this. Number In july of last, Year jackson Challenged hall Of fame Quarterback Troy aikman's attempt to use eigh t on apparel and.
Speaker 1: Bag, wow good, Grace Lamar, jackson he's really protective of the.
Speaker 5: Eight.
Speaker 1: Wow, Well randy the plumber is. Furious he's he. Owed all, right here we, Go all, right.
Speaker 9: This is A Lamar jackson number eight right. Here take a good hard look at. IT a lot of people wouldn't know that by looking at it that that's A Lamar jackson number. Eight but what about this number eight right? Here DO i even need to say who this number eight belongs? To, no everybody knows who this number eight belongs.
Speaker 12: To there is no.
Speaker 9: Confusion Lamar jackson thinks he owns the number. Eight nobody owns any Number.
Speaker 16: Son this is your, Eight Lamar. Jackson this is the, Eighth Dale Earnhart, Junior, son that's what number eight this. Is there is absolutely zero confusion with this number. Eight if a person is possibly.
Speaker 9: Confused as the witch number eight, is which they don't know anything about, Sports Lamar, jackson.
Speaker 6: You do not own the number.
Speaker 16: Eight why the world are you Suing Dale.
Speaker 9: Earnhardt junior over some sort of confusion between this ugly number eight.
Speaker 16: And this remember remely fast looking number eight right here looks like it's.
Speaker 1: Hauling back down the. Track, son hold off for.
Speaker 16: Their, life baby Wow.
Speaker 1: Son, okay that's funny right.
Speaker 2: Now, so uh, well the original dispute was WITH. Jr, motorsports and and the the eight that they were using or going to use was, similar and now they're using. That now they're using the Traditional Dell Earnhardt.
Speaker 1: Junior, Okay so from What i'm reading eight.
Speaker 2: Before, yeah it just said that because those two ages do not you wouldn't confuse one for, them. Right, yeah That lamar was challenging the trademark application By Dellarnhardt junior for particular style of number eight used BY Jr motorsports since twenty. Nineteen that's that's the. ORIGINAL i don't, know but now it looks Like Dell junior stated THAT Jr motorsports will use the the eight that he made famous when he raced A Dell Earnheart.
Speaker 1: Inc. Wow, Wow, yeah somebody sent me on this a little while, back AND i didn't know if it was a prank or.
Speaker 16: What.
Speaker 1: Uh staying in the sports world, Now, ADLER i know that you're you had a bit of a stumble yesterday on some, videos but that was in the. BREAK i see This Shannon sharp story. Today can we wait into.
Speaker 2: THIS i didn't print the original story ON i Guess monday it was because of the text messages that he released from the accuser basically saying that this is all.
Speaker 1: False, yeah he is saying that there's going to be an attempt to extort him and there's a video that may be. Released, uh and and apparently it's going to Be shannon involved in an active. Intimacy uh, now what is an only fans? Female what does? That don't? Don't, No, no you just did, well you? Did this is you? Again it? Again was having a run on. Stuff his phone was. On this isn't tied to, That that's WHAT i.
Speaker 6: Thought this Is it's not tied to.
Speaker 10: It it's a Different have you listened to this just to the very, beginning and you can hear his tone and we all want to never have this. Tone it's a horrible tone to, have and it's just a good reminder to.
Speaker 6: Live.
Speaker 1: RIGHT i guess.
Speaker 7: Listen looking to my, family, friends, supporters and COLLEGE i want to speak to you directly and from the.
Speaker 11: Heart this is a.
Speaker 7: Shakedown i'm gonna be, open transparent and defend myself because this isn't. Right this is all being orchestrated By Tony, buzzby who is targeted Jay. Z Tony buzzby targets Black, man AND i believe he's going to release a.
Speaker 6: Thirty Five, okay who's gonna release a?
Speaker 10: Clip is?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: Law who is? HE i don't, know BUT i know that in the, Story Shannon sharp has gone on the offense and said this this this, Lady i'm gonna release the text messages that show what she was sending. Me and he's, like this is gonna be obvious that, this these accusations aren't. True so he's trying To he, Said i'm not going to be silent on this because.
Speaker 1: He does have that weird.
Speaker 2: Voice he can he's over moving his. Mouth this is going to be so this is not tied to the other thing.
Speaker 6: That he did that he Broadcast Shannon sharp get get It, together, buddy.
Speaker 1: A lot of uncomfortable, situations but he, says this one is a faulse Can he releases some texts that she had sent right that a kind of oh, yeah some things That but DID i see an article today where they said that he did at one point offered the buyer at a lower, price choose me to pay your money.
Speaker 6: They Wanted Tony busby wanted fifty million.
Speaker 10: Dollars he was going to release a thirty second clip that Shows Shannon sharp engaged in something nefarious and it's going to look really.
Speaker 2: Bad nice use of the word, nefarious by the, way.
Speaker 10: And Then Shannon sharp, says released the whole ten minute. Video actually is what he, says which is.
Speaker 1: So he's going. On he's going on the.
Speaker 6: Offense why why while he's doing, this why are we doing?
Speaker 2: Here he, said he's not denied the, relationship but the accusation is what he's.
Speaker 1: Denying that that he did.
Speaker 6: Something, yeah because that that little quick clip is going to look bad.
Speaker 1: Evidently, okay so you're saying that if this is WHY i didn't print the, STORY i was good. HERE i was going to do an, analogy But i'm not going To i'm going to think, differently saying, that, YES i did participate in what's being, alleged BUT i didn't participate in a way that you should be. Suited, yeah is that? Right and he, SAID I i have audio. Footage oh that was somebody, Else, RIGHT i have audio. Footage. Yeah he doesn't really. Good he does overdo.
Speaker 20: It, yeah.
Speaker 6: Pretty.
Speaker 10: Fantastic monique was on his. Podcast she's, Like i'm just Glad i'm not fifty six and still. Trying you need old lady that's your, age that will love you and rub your feet at, night, buddy quit getting out with these only. Fans nineteen year, Old you're, Freak that's what she.
Speaker 11: Says, okay is The Rick burger's, SHOW.
Speaker 2: A couple of things out of the political world a little bit video two, There.
Speaker 1: Adler this is not. Surprising we've talked about this way back in the thirty one. Years ALL i, mean all throughout the years of The rick And bubba, show you see and hear it on news outlets and talk shows that are more of the conservative. Side and that is continuing always to reveal the hypocrisy of some of these bleeding hearts that always are talking about things and they think that others should do, things but they just don't ever apply those things to. Themselves AND i don't know that there's two bigger offenders Than Bernie sanders AND aoc and so you, know they're always, out you, know just you, know if you private planes and we got to get the rich and this and, that but then they fly on private planes and they do, this and this is a shot that people got of. Them, now this Is Earth. Day this is dog One Earth, day you, know one of my least favorite, days But Earth. Day you, know earlier in the show today Already speedy has revealed to us at a station In San francisco just played earth sounds all day On Earth. Day greg nothing. Zip, okay so we. Know now keep in mind where we're all very confused now is that teslas are under attack And bernie AND aoc are flying on private. Jets i'm completely. Confused so this Is Earth? Day Earth? Day if there was any, DAY i don't have Any the thing that bothers me the most about what they're doing right here is how stupid they. Are here's how dumb it. Is if you had, anybody any handler or, whatever would, say, LOOK i know y'all been flying around on this private. PLANE a nice one, too by the. Way quite the carbon footprint on that. One we're watching it right now on the. YouTube i think that's an electric.
Speaker 6: Plane yeah.
Speaker 1: Right but There's.
Speaker 2: Bernie Comes.
Speaker 6: Bernie he's heard of working man worse than.
Speaker 2: Mine he's for the working, Man.
Speaker 1: Bernie and you, know some people are thinking THAT aoc And bernie could be a ticket for The democrats in the next. Election, please oh? Please who else there's.
Speaker 6: The most popular figures in The democrat party right.
Speaker 1: Now so the question that we've been posing on the former, show and we'll continue to pose it on this, show do they really believe what they? Say they must. Not they can't they getting trees. Planted it's not possible that it's not possible for them to Be they don't even have enough sense not to be seen flying on that plane On Earth.
Speaker 2: Day they don't even have enough sense to do. That this may hurt our.
Speaker 1: Credibility and what they know is that there's chumps that no matter what they, do they'll still believe what they. Say if you will just stop for a, minute you'll. Go they must not think that private planes leave the kind of footprint that should concern, this because if they did really think, that they would not be riding one around On Earth. Day don't miss. It it was On Earth. Day that makes a.
Speaker 2: STORY i wouldn't even have covered this. Story On Earth.
Speaker 1: Day they played twenty four hours Of earth, sound so that made up for, it, Right that's that's. Crazy it.
Speaker 2: Is it, Is and it wouldn't be as like you're talking about if they didn't GIVE u speeches on.
Speaker 15: It this.
Speaker 1: Thing you shouldn't do. It just don't lecture us on the private plane thing or carbon, footprint and then we're. Fine but you lecture, us then you do. It bernie Burn burn fill in the burn uh three C h tariffs are a big, deal, right now, so and that the big deal is are terraffs working or? Not can can we see?
Speaker 8: Them who you?
Speaker 1: Ask it depends on who you. Ask but and also IT'S i think we should all in the tariff world get into the, well we'll. See but as as if we start seeing trans one way or the, OTHER i think we should report on them and we should. Listen here's one, now this Is Caroline levitt is talking about whether it seems that the tariffs seemed to be working or. Not and here she is Updating America.
Speaker 21: Spook to our entire trade team this. Morning there is a lot of progress being. Made we now have eighteen proposals on paper that have been brought to The trade. Team, again these are proposals on paper that countries have proposed to The trump administration and to our. Government you Have Secretary, Bessett Secretary, Lutnik Ambassador, GREER Nec Director, hassett And Peter. Navarro the entire trade team meeting with thirty four countries this week. Alone we are moving At trump speed to ensure these deals are made on behalf of The american worker and The american. People and just yesterday it seemed to get a little bit lost in the, news AND i think it's a disservice to The american public that it. Did The Vice president announced terms of reference for a trade deal With. India that is a big. Deal we know when we look at the numbers the monetary trade barriers and the non monetary trade barriers From, india they have been ripping off The United states And american workers for a very long. Time so the fact that The Vice, president With Prime Minister modi on that trip In, india announced these terms of, reference which is essentially a framework to move the ball forward to sign a good trade deal between our two, nations is great. Progress and it speaks to the work ethic and the real labor that's being put into this effort by The president's trade.
Speaker 1: Team, sadly while she was actually giving us this, update someone stowed her purse with a. Foot, sadly right right as she was, talking she was a little bit. Distracted Secret service was looking. Elsewhere, yeah BUT.
Speaker 2: I did hear some rants on this late yesterday on how you not hear hearing any of this in the media coverage on this deal With, india which is a big.
Speaker 1: Deal indy is pretty big, country and here's Jd Vance video. Four she referenced, it but here's Jd vance actually announcing That america And india have officially finalized terms of, reference as you, mentioned for trade, negotiations, which as you, said is a big. Deal but you're just about going to have to hear it here in other places and from. Them are you going to miss it because they're not getting a lot of coverage on. It but here's The Vice.
Speaker 22: President you're aware both of our governments are hard at work on a trade agreement built on shared priorities like creating new, jobs building durable supply, chains and achieving prosperity for our. Workers in our meeting, Yesterday Prime Minister mody AND i made very good progress on all of those, points and we were especially excited to formally announce That america And india have officially finalized the terms of reference for the trade.
Speaker 6: NEGOTIATION i think this.
Speaker 1: Is a vital.
Speaker 6: STEP i believe this is a vital step.
Speaker 22: Toward Realizing President trump's And Prime Minister mode's vision because it sets a roadmap toward a final deal between our.
Speaker 1: Nations so there You so that didn't get a lot of coverage, yesterday but you Heard Caroline levitt AND. Jd vance talk about that this is a big, deal it's something that has been, long long, overdue and so that that hopefully is some good. News, again we'll see how it all finalizes and how it all affects, everything but that seems to be good.
Speaker 10: News and THEN aoc actually yesterday stepped off of her, plane of her private, plane and also issued a comment On Earth.
Speaker 6: Day if you guys want to if you guys want that real, quick, SURE i know them, that we love, That we don't want them to.
Speaker 1: Die that we are some people here who do.
Speaker 15: Care so we.
Speaker 1: Want you to know that, trees how many trees paid a price for she And bernie to make that travel on that. Plane how much damage done To Mother earth right? There of all days On Earth? Day all, Right so this is a story. Hilarious it sounds like that this may call For. Adler this may call For. Adler you, know who did his duty by informing everyone at Waffle house that this is a family. Restaurant, yes and setting everybody straight who didn't know how to act at Waffle. Reason, Yes and we know how open to criticism folks at Waffle house, are oh, yeah always ready to get in line basically after, midnight after Midnight New Year's. Day, well, yeah it looks like you are. Needed And Buchanan, Fields. California, okay family friendly golf course puts cheating couple on alert about their parking lot affair that they're tired of. Seeing oh, no it was not cheating at. Golf now this story IS i, mean there's a lot of sad, here but there's a lot of hilarity as. Well it says that it's a public none hole course In East. Bay it's.
Speaker 8: Nine.
Speaker 1: Okay the biggest drama of the season has not come from the bunker or somebody messing up on a. Putt it has come from the parking, lot the tenth.
Speaker 2: Hole all, right that's what a lot OF i, mean you know it's. Eighteen whole horse understood their clubhouse the.
Speaker 1: Night, well this is not the. Clubhouse this is The this is the parking. Lot, okay, okay not the Club these are two Class, no, no these two aren't that. Classy apparently they keep hooking up in the parking lot and everybody can see. Them something about golf. Course it's called an alleged weekly, rendezvous and it has transformed a family friendly fair way and to a sight of a soap.
Speaker 11: Opera.
Speaker 1: Gracious the people have taken To instagram to warn the couple to the late thirties married wife in the black car who's having a secret affair with the guy in the smaller silver, car who've decided to use the back corner of our Sky links cart park to meet. Weekly will y'all please stop. Now what they're doing is they're. Threatening if y'all keep this, up we all can see you and sadly hear. You and well that comes more from the garbage people that deal with the. Recycling they're right next to a recycle. Bin not a good, day, birthday and they say that the men who go to unload these have been complaining for a while about this weekly rendezvous and they are within an earshot and it's not. Pretty it's. Traumatizing we are a family golf, course for says, Another this is where you're. New you're, needed. Adler we are a family golf. Course this is Not Jerry. Springer yeah that we are not the home of family. Destruction this is not a family destruction. Zone if it happens, again we're dropping the footage and you watch every all hell break. Loose so now let me tell you WHERE i found the part the part about this. Too we are a small, community not a drive through hook up spot for. Cheaters another said, so and then there's all kinds of lewd. COMMENTS i will not share because there's a lot you can do with golf and. Rendezvous, sure and and, so and people are as you can imagine they. Are now this is where NOW i don't want To, WELL i guess it is funny in a. Way is because the description is so. Broad they now have people contacting the golf course, saying, now tell me about this black car again because their wife drives a car that is, similar or tell me about the silver car because their husband drives silver. Car it's caused people who just have spouses and black and silver cars to go could you run a little more by me on the h you said you said you had. To did you get did you get the license? Plate? There so now the posts have gone, viral and of course direct messages are flooding. In uh, Said we're not here to destroy people's. Lives we just want them to stop using our parking lot like a poorly disguised drive. In this is not a makeout zone for hook up. Rendezvous and it's and this is the family, this this is a family golf. Course maybe we should Send adler.
Speaker 6: In i've heard of your your shot having a hook to. It but that's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: For. That they said, that you, know and they said, that they said the they said The the worst part about it is that they, said, really if you knew this, course don't picture like a regular golf. Course this one is designed nine. Hosts it's designed to be kind of a, community family. Friendly of all the of all the of all the golf parking, lots they could have picked the wrong that they've picked the most family. Friendly and uh and the people have had. Enough AND i DON'T i don't know if these people will ever get the, message but but they but they. Should oh, goodness they've got a wedding. Venue yeah they, did golf course they. Did. Yeah AND i tell, you all these people, HERE i kind OF i kind of feel bad for those that come to the. Dumpster they they're really they're really. TRAUMATIZED i, mean did they not notice the traffic going back and forth in the? Dumpster you, KNOW i don't know this this has a little bit this this sounds a little more like canines that it does. Humans. Yeah, uh you know they have no you, know canines don't.
Speaker 11: Care, no, no they don't.
Speaker 1: Know we've, all we've all been played right on.
Speaker 2: Side we've all been invited into their.
Speaker 1: Love nest and uh and none of. It none of us wanted to. Go we we we didn't want to be.
Speaker 8: Here.
Speaker 6: Yeah the bus boy from the clubhouse said it didn't bother.
Speaker 1: Him they said his breaks became longer and. Longer but you, know it is just head towards the, dumpster, Right, yeah so that's maybe way out of, way by the, way not a good time in this little. Community if you are a man or a woman and you're driving these, cars if you have a black car or silver, car right now you're getting. Questions i'm, Mean and do you think this bunch will heed the? Message will? They will they move? ON i think now it's kind of. Good, yeah, well they're both incredibly. Romantic there's nothing like letting someone know how much you care about him next to a. Dumpster, yeah recycling in a recycling. BIN i guess that doesn't make, it you, know a little more. Swinky, yeah, yeah On Earth. Day so so, anyway so that's that story is, WELL i was going to say got, legs but is do? They?
Speaker 8: Are?
Speaker 2: They so they're playing together on the, course. Noe so everybody's everybody's out trying to play. Golf but so they're not playing. Golf they're just parking there pull they're just pulling up. Park they're using the parking lot the golf course as their hookup. Spot and apparently with no golf Appaallel, NO i don't, believe maybe from what these people are are. Describing i'm out here with my family at the family friendly Nine whole course and As i'm looking down the fairway over, HERE i see we can all see, you, Uh and they're there in their their cars AND i don't know if it's always the black car that they both get into or the silver or maybe it's just.
Speaker 1: ONE i don't. Know and people can see, Them people who are dealing with that work there in that area can hear, them and they say, it oh, yes they said it's all one one quote that, Says i'm pretty sure they're Both. Pentecostal SO i DON'T i don't know what's going on, there but it's that's the guy that got gets.
Speaker 6: Caught, shit he's gonna have to ask for a mulligan and his.
Speaker 2: Marriage, yes you are right, there way to go for some things.
Speaker 6: Are about to get. Rut, okay, okay hopefully they can find their way back on the.
Speaker 2: Fairway well we'll Be back's.
Speaker 11: Terrible this is The Rick Burgess.
Speaker 2: Show, Hello Rick burgers show your own unscreen phone.
Speaker 1: Calls go, Ahead hey, guys good.
Speaker 18: Morning Hey. RICK i saw you here in the holidays at one of our grocery, stores AND i meant to ask you or tell YOU i actually had the privilege and honor of playing football for Your greg's father in nineteen eighty, six eighty, seven eighty, eight eighty. Nine, Wow AND i was very, YEAH i was very upset and saddened to hear about his passing last. Year SO i want to pass my. Condults is, there thank you one thing about one thing about your, Father. Rick you have maybe one or two men or coaches in your life that you'd walk through fire, for And Coach burgess was one of those. MEN i did not want to let him down under any, circumstance you.
Speaker 20: Know WHAT i?
Speaker 1: Mean, yeah, yeah, yeah thank you. Man that's time to say.
Speaker 18: That, absolutely he was a great man in effected my life in a very positive. Way help we ship the time with Real quick For gary On monday the Ber Yes quick p s A hey buddy you.
Speaker 1: Broadcasting, yes thanks for. That, yeah thanks for the kind words With greg AND i and our sister and all his. Grandkids. Uh they they've all got to experience men saying the things you say about.
Speaker 15: That he.
Speaker 1: Was he was just one of those. Guys. Man he seemed to impact everybody that he. Influenced AND i thought our Friend Mickey shadrick said it. Best he wasn't even really aware of. It it was like breathing for. Him it wasn't something he was trying to. Do it just it's just it just it was the way he. Operated and so We're greg AND i And ange And mom all real fortunate That god blessed us with him in our.
Speaker 11: Lives.
Speaker 1: Uh, hey you're on The Rick Burgess. Show unscreen phone calls go.
Speaker 20: Ahead, Hey i'm just wondering how long it's gonna be Before disney gets a hold of this This Dog story the remake and turns it into you, know like A Little White boy with a kangaroo In. Australia it's.
Speaker 1: Fantastic there was a day When disney would have done this story straight, up you, know like, that what was that thing they did with those three when that they're, movies those three word? Bound, yeah homeward. Bound but you're right as they did. It now they'd ruin. It they're trying to make some statement with. It when you can we not just have a dog rescue a? Kid, yeah, yeah we. Continue you're on unscreen phone. Calls this is The Rick Burgess. Show go, ahead.
Speaker 18: This Is beauford The.
Speaker 2: Dog congratulations, guy, MAN i appreciate.
Speaker 15: It.
Speaker 8: LISTEN i, MEAN i was just doing my rounds out, theres walking and checking on my, ladies And i've seen a pair of legs laying, there and you, KNOW i got a little bit Of mississippi leg all, right, okay.
Speaker 1: Okay and by the, way every bit of this kind of STUFF i blame On. Gary oh, yeah oh. Yeah gary has cast every bit of, this every every bit of. This he thinks people, think, well, hey If gary can do, that, right how does somebody take a sweet story like that and do? That how about?
Speaker 15: That?
Speaker 1: Guy did sound LIKE i would Think beaufort would sound, like oh, yeah, yeah. Yeah top of the.
Speaker 2: Hour if you leave us have a great. Day thanks for being with.
Speaker 11: Us this is The Rick Burgess.
Speaker 1: Show, hey this Is rick from The Rick Burgess. Show you know the beautiful thing about this show is that right now you're thinking what will be on the show, tomorrow AND i promise you there's no telling what might. Happen we're talking About Can't Get out Of Your car funny as we break down the stories of the day With, Speedy greg And, adler all tomorrow on a brand New Rick Burgess. Show you just heard The Daily best Of The Rick Burgess. Show catch the entire show wherever you get, podcasts or watch us live and archived on, YouTube and subscribers can watch.
Speaker 2: The Daily best Of The Rick Burgess show On Blaze.
Speaker 11: Tv